Find a Movers partner

4.4/5 (105 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About Molloy Brothers Moving

Molloy Bros. Moving & Storage is a full-service residential moving company that serves homeowners in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. As a member of Mayflower Transit, Molloy offers a large variety of moving services, including international relocations and commercial moves.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Pros

• Truck tracking
    • International and commercial moves
    • Free in-house estimates

Cons

• Can be pricey
    • Services only some counties

Bottom Line

Molloy Bros. offers local, interstate and international moves. It provides packing, unpacking, storage and white-glove delivery for commercial moves and moves for older adults. It also lets you track your truck.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Molloy Brothers Moving Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Molloy Brothers Moving?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Molloy Brothers Moving?

Original review: July 23, 2019

Best Moving Experience!!!! I was recommended to use the Molloy Brothers Moving company from a friend and all my expectations were met and exceeded. After quoting a dozen companies and reading countless reviews, I'm so happy I picked Molloy Brothers!! We moved from a small apartment, stopped at a storage facility to pick up large pieces of furniture to move into our new house. On a day that reached a 100 degrees the movers were early, efficient, professional and packaged my items, like furniture and TV's with expertise. The move was exactly the amount of hours they estimated and they had smiles on their face the whole time. The moving gentlemen were very polite and were appreciative of water and snacks we gave them on a hot day.

The estimate was also very professional, as the company sent a manager to my house to assess the items that needed to be moved so their estimate was precise, and it was! I paid exactly what they had quoted me for the quoted time. Jenna, the lesion, was in constant contact with me and answered every question I had, always with a cheerful and loving demeanor. Extremely happy with this company and will use them and recommend them to everyone I know moving near or far!

Original review: May 1, 2019

Very professional, hard working people. Everything was in perfect condition and on time. I high recommend this company to everyone. They were very careful not to damage anything in the house. They wrapped all the furniture with care, very happy with Molloy.

Original review: April 30, 2019

The service we received from Molloy Brothers was top-notch. Mark and Hope was of great help with advice and suggestions. The moving crew was on time and very professional. They packed and unpack with care, no items were damaged in the transition. The price that was quoted was the final payment. Thank you all for making this move less stressful. Would definitely recommend Molloy Brothers to anyone moving.

Original review: April 23, 2019

We have used Molloy Movers on two occasions. Both experiences have been great. We used another movers which was a disaster and we had to because Molloy does not work on weekends. We so missed Molloy, that we made sure we schedule all our moves for during the week. Working with Hope at their office was a stress relief! She understood our situation when everyone else around us did not and that left a great impression on me. The movers which handle the move were great and considerate. You know who I’m calling next time or for any of my family or business move, yep you guessed! Molloy Movers!

Molloy Brothers Moving response

Thank you so much for your great review! I do just want to clarify we will do moves 7 days a week. Not sure who told you that we don't move on weekends. Glad we had this opportunity to make the correction. Thanks again and enjoy your new home.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I have had to move several times in the past year. Each time I have hired Molloy Bros and I have never been disappointed. Everyone from Hope in the office to Juan ** crew, has been exceptional providing me with excellent customer service and has been able to take what is normally a stressful experience and remove the stress completely. It is easy to schedule an appointment, and the staff is kind, courteous, respectful, and skilled. I can't say enough about Molloy Bros. Excellent job.

Molloy Brothers Moving response

Marybeth, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that you have chosen to use our firm more than once. We will let the crews know!

Original review: April 11, 2019

Move from New Jersey to Glens Falls NY. We just moved on March 2019 and used Molloy Bros Moving and Storage Co. We were highly recommended to use them by my brother in law. We have had a good satisfying experience with them. My brother in law was right in recommending Molloy Bros to us. My husband and I spoke more than once with Hope who was very helpful caring and professional in dealing with us. She walked us through this process which was hard for us due to special circumstances. When I spoke to her she gave me good advice and I knew and know how they were caring about our special circumstances and that alone is deserving of nothing but the best review which they deserve.

The crew was excellent and worked hard especially they had to move our furniture over stairlifts that have been placed in our new home because my husband is disabled. They were careful with all our furniture and always polite to us. I have had a pleasant experience moving because Molloy Bros and staff have been excellent in their service in addition to caring and professional at the same time. I will recommend Molloy Bros Moving and Storage (Mayflower) to anyone that needs to move.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I recently moved from New Jersey to California. I was very nervous and concerned but Hope made my transition smooth and was very helpful. Hope answered all my questions and concerns which made me very comfortable knowing my possessions were in good hands. The moving company were on time, friendly, and were very professional. All my requests were taken into consideration which made the move even smoother. I was not able to receive my possessions, but my family who received my possessions in CA informed me the crew worked very had to ensure items were carefully placed where instructed. They worked very hard and even when it started to rain, they hurried to cover my items with their moving blankets. I would definitely use Molloy Brothers or recommend if I ever moved again. Thank you again Hope for making my transition smooth.

Original review: March 12, 2019

Once again I find myself writing an excellent review for Molloy Brothers. This is the 3rd time I am using them for a move. I have recommended them to anyone who need their items stored or moved to another place. Their staff is extremely helpful and the movers are professional and caring. Thank you for a job well done!

Original review: March 3, 2019

We recently moved across the country and would like to share some of our experience with Molloy Bros. Our first contact was Gavin who came to the house and explained the whole process, then he did a walk through to begin the estimate. We checked the appropriate permits on DOT and also found very little in the way of complaints. Gavin returned some weeks later and we refined the schedule and fine tuned the process and our work lists and packing techniques. Molloy's website is chock full of useful info along these lines and Gavin was very helpful in our learning curve.

Once we were semi formal we met Diane who smoothed out all the "squint print" and made the entire ordeal manageable. Diane was always available to answer questions and offer tips and advice. Next we were paid a visit by Steve the manager, he did another walkthrough for confirmation and to finalize fees and make sure we were on track. On packing day Driver Doug and co-pilot Norma came along with the Brooklyn Boys, Jose, Mel and Rich and set to work and didn't even stop for lunch! The next day loading was complete a day early. Off they went! We met up at the new house a few days later, right on time. The weather was challenging but Doug and the local crew made it all look easy, quite impressive indeed. I'm not sure I'll ever make another move like this but if I did I would hire Molloy Bros. again without another thought.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

We are recurring customers. We have had three moves within the last 3 years. This company has done an excellent job. Reliable, professional and quick. I highly recommend using them for a stress free experience!! Thank you Molloy Bros.!!!

Molloy Brothers Moving Company Information