4.26/5
Based on 80 reviews that contain star ratings

Discover the right moving company for you

Old Bethpage, NY

Molloy Bros. began 70 years ago as Molloy Bros. Moving & Storage. A family owned and operated company, we champion an unwavering commitment to customer service. That focus—and our customers’ trust in us—remain strong as we have expanded into a full-service residential moving company serving homeowners on Long Island, in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.

In 1998, Molloy Bros. joined forces with Mayflower Transit, one of the largest and most renowned names in the moving industry. During our affiliation, Molloy Bros. has been repeatedly recognized as one of Mayflower’s leading and largest agents.

Today, Molloy Bros. provides customers with the highly personalized benefits of working with an experienced local moving company backed by a vast network of resources across the U.S. and abroad. We’re also affiliated with The Advance Group, the New York area’s largest and most experienced corporate moving solutions provider. That combined depth of support is unmatched in our industry, and fuels the Molloy Bros. full-service philosophy of delivering a seamless, stress-free moving experience from start to finish.

View More View More

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

89 Molloy Brothers Moving Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Molloy Brothers Moving made my +1,600 mile move from New York to Missouri easy. The movers arrived on time and quickly and efficiently packed and moved my items. They were professional and made the moving experience easier.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

At first our experience with Molloy Bros. was professional and helpful as they communicated back and forth through email quickly and consistently while we waited for a closing date on our house. 4 people came to pack the truck (we had a 3 bedroom with a basement house). That was fine (mostly because my husband and I had packed everything ourselves). There was a hurricane in the NC area which slowed down delivery (totally understandable) and there was plenty of communication between us and the company during this time. Once the truck got to the NC area the problems began.

We were moving our belongings into a storage unit as we waiting for our house to be built. First, the driver was late to the storage facility. He told us he would be there at 7am but showed up at 8:30. Then he revealed to us that he was THE ONLY PERSON there to unload the truck!! We were not informed that there would only be one person unloading all of our earthly possessions and it was about 90 degrees out — my husband and I were afraid the guy was going to keel over! For insurance reasons we weren’t allowed to help him, and it took him all day to unload the truck. We had asked what size storage unit we should get in order to store our things and have some space left over. By the time the driver was done unloading, he was exhausted (of course) and basically just tossed items into the unit.

There is no way for us to find anything in the unit without starting from scratch and reorganizing it. I have no idea what items are damaged, broken, or missing. When my concerns were brought up to the company I was told that they couldn’t find any help in our area due to the hurricane and called it an “act of God” issue. I wouldn’t use this company again and plan on renting a truck and moving ourselves into our new house once it’s complete.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

From the 1st conversation I had with Hope **, I felt comfortable and very confident. She is great, and made the experience less stressful. Both the packing crew, and especially the unpacking crew, were professional, careful and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend Molloy Brothers.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

At first I felt comfortable with the company but once my stuff was in their hands it snowballed into a terrible experience. I still don't know what company actually moved my things from NYC to Colorado, but they couldn't even tell me where my moving truck was during the process. I received false confirmation about a company receiving my shipment in Denver just to be told 2 hours later that it was actually not there and I would have to wait extra days. All in, it took 24 days to receive my things, 14 of which was them just sitting in a warehouse in NY.

When I did the boxes were ripped in half with items falling out of them, furniture broken, etc. Two of my boxes were actually forgotten and ended up being sent via FedEx to my apartment. For whatever reason, a third-party company unloaded my stuff off the truck. They right away said that the shipping container Mayflower sent over was packed improperly and it was some of the worst damage they had seen. I really regret not finding a better moving company - this was an unbelievably stressful and uncertain experience that I wouldn't recommend.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

Mayflower was awesome and easy to work with. They gave my whole price upfront no surprises. They came on time for pickup day. There was a hurricane coming when I moved down to NC from NY, I was glad to know my furniture was safe. I always was able to speak with someone once they had my belongings. They even got my drop off day to a better day that worked for me. That was KEY for me because I had some special circumstances. The driver had no help because of the hurricane and unloaded the whole truck in a very timely manner. The driver, crew in NY, and move Coordinator were very polite and professional. I loved working with Mayflower and knew I wouldn’t be let down. Thank you again. :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Molloy Brothers Moving?

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

They did what they said they would do. They came and delivered when they said they would. They worked hard from the moment the 2 young men came to get started bringing furniture from the 2d floor to the first before the driver came. They were pleasant, careful, and listened and communicated. Their driver, Jack, listened and offered helpful information. Delivered our belongings and the local crew packed into storage with a great plan of how to get everything to fit into our 10x30 storage unit. Their office kept in touch and followed up - thanks Hope. No complaints just compliments from us.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

They did a wonderful job. They moved apartment and auto from California to Maryland and New York. We use them regularly for business. This is the first time for House moves. The people were wonderful to deal with and they kept us updated.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

I hired Molloy Bros. for a recent move from NY to FL, because I was nervous about the long distance move and wanted to use a reputable company (Mayflower). I could not be more disappointed in the quality of service I received. I was assured that I would not need to do any "pre-packing" and that the movers would take care of everything. However, my belongings were packed haphazardly and carelessly, and the movers made me feel like my personal belongings were worthless garbage. When one of the movers broke a glass candle holder, he left it in shards on the floor of my apartment.

Despite receiving a binding quote from a company estimator, the movers ran out of boxes and threw remaining items into a large bin. They assured me that the items would be carefully packaged once they obtained more boxes. Despite my protests, they would not leave until I signed an agreement that all boxes had been loaded onto the truck. How could I agree to this when I had no idea how many boxes were ultimately used? Really, this was nothing more than a way for the movers to cover their own ** when they lost my belongings, because I could not prove how many items I was missing.

Surprise! Items were missing. I received a box that didn't belong to me, which I promptly returned. But I have yet to receive my missing items. Customer Service allegedly made efforts to locate the missing boxes, but ultimately stated that they had no obligation to help me, and it was my fault because I signed a bill of lading stating that all of my items were received on delivery. Moving is stressful enough as it is; Molloy Bros. exacerbated my stress and frustration by one hundred percent. They are coercive, careless, and unhelpful. Would not recommend.

Kara,

We feel absolutely terrible about your experience with our company. Rest assured we are doing everything we can to locate your items. In addition, we are investigating exactly why we did not have enough boxes and, why you are missing items. We are also addressing this with our team and providing additional training to all of our teams to prevent this from happening again.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

Very frustrated with the results of our recent move. Cross country move from NYC to Portland, OR. Packed up our stuff very haphazardly and everything is a mess: ruined books, spilled liquids, broken keepsakes, etc... My son's dresser was completely busted and they have only delivered the bottom half of it. Initial delivery was 3 days past the 1 month window they quoted us, but this only contained some boxes and a few pieces of furniture. Somehow managed to give us 2 TV's that were from someone else's shipment, still waiting for them to pick those up. Told us the rest of our stuff was in "overflow" which is now over a week late, but technically won't be covered under their $100/day delay policy.

Supposedly the rest has made it to Portland, but they are now refusing to give us a date for delivery. Of course, they have charged the full balance to my credit card. My account representative refused to give me her supervisor's contact information. When I did reach her supervisor on the phone, she was very patronizing and refused to offer any additional information. "Her hands are tied." Awful. Go with anyone else.

Molloy Brothers Moving response

We are so sorry about your cross-country move experience. Mayflower has one of the best valuation policies in the industry. Our moves come standard with 100% replacement coverage at $0 deductible. You also have 9 months to file a claim.

Please feel free to reach out to the Mayflower customer service line 800-428-1234 We would love to call you but we do not have your name as you did not list it on this review.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

While Molloy Brothers did organize my move very well, they lost a few items. Unfortunately some were related to the upcoming baby's room. I contacted them several times and they acknowledged my claim but never followed-up. It's been 5 months since this move, my baby is now 2 months old. They did return the single piece (part of a chair) that they were able to find but permanently lost the baby wardrobe and the BBQ pieces and did not provide any feedback on the artwork they damaged.

While the crew was really nice, I wouldn't recommend a company that is not able to manage claim properly. My loss is about $700, and I guess I was lucky they did not damage or lose more. Very disappointed with the sales representative Gavin as he was very friendly during the estimated but never bothered to help during the claim process while he was copied.

Molloy Brothers Moving response

Mayflower provides 100% replacement value with $0 deductible. Please let us know if you need assistance with the claim form.

Original review: April 4, 2017

It's been 17 years since Mayflower/Molloy Brothers (Harry **) moved us into our home but I have not forgotten because the experience was awful. The salesperson was a B.S. artist and presented himself as honest but was not. The men he sent were not careful with our possessions and even broke one of our A/C units because they yanked it out of the window without care. They didn't have tools and tried to keep the tools they borrowed from my husband. They were about to damage our armoire by forcing it up the steps into the ceiling, we made them stop and leave it in place. I would never forget the terrible experience and never recommend Mayflower/Molloy Brothers.

Hi Brenda,

My sincere apologies about your poor experience 17 years ago. We do strive for perfection and try to make any issue right. I am not sure what exactly happened 17 years ago with your move but would like to learn more. Please call my office at 800-645-2798

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

My parents used them to move from Long Island to Florida and we all couldn't be more pleased. They were professional, efficient and fast. John was great and his sons were extremely hard working and did an amazing job and made it an enjoyable process. I wish I knew about them in the past so I could have used them when I moved, but my next move when my lease is up I will 100% be calling them!!

Original review: March 8, 2016

I used Molloy Brothers for a move in December 2015 and could not have been more pleased. It all went so smoothly it was incredible. The people that came were very nice and took great care with my possessions and my house. They reassembled and set up everything at my new home as well. I would use them again on my next move.

Original review: March 8, 2016

First I'd like to compliment you on the packers. They were fast, accommodating, courteous and professional. Unfortunately there was a problem with the man who was heading the movers. Overall it went smoothly and as far as I can tell (not everything is unpacked yet) all my things arrived safely. The men were diligent and worked hard. Below is a list of the problems I encountered. When the movers were taking things out of my old apt, there was a problem taking apart one of my wall units. The head man (Luis) was not gracious about it and caused me to feel stressed over it. He could have said that there's a problem, and not to worry, it will be fixed but instead he made me feel a little apprehensive about whether it could be moved at all. He was also rude to my friend, who was helping me and had intervened on my behalf.

At the onset, I told Luis that I'd like to pack the fridge & freezer stuff last and that when they arrived at the new place, to unpack that first so I could put it away. He rushed me through the packing (I had some last minute items to pack) and we left in a hurry. I still had a few items in the old apt, and wanted to clean the floors. I would have done both at the time, but I went straight to the new place so I could unpack the freezer stuff. I also reminded him of this right before they left.

When we got to the new place, we were waiting for over an hour. When Luis finally arrived, I asked him about the delay. He told me the men had taken a lunch break. I told him he should have told me that. He then said that they have a right to take a lunch break. I told him I rushed over to the new place so I could unpack the freezer stuff, and had I known they were going to take a lunch break, I would have finished up at the old place, and then taken the freezer stuff over by cab myself. He then told me the lunch break was only 10 mins and that they had spent considerable time trying to find a parking space, and that's what actually caused the delay. Perhaps that was the truth, but I'm not so sure it was. It sounded to me like an excuse. Forgive me if I'm wrong about this

While unpacking I asked Luis to put all the boxes with books under the piano, and the paintings on top of the piano, so I'd have a little pathway in the living room (there were many many boxes, and I told him I wouldn't be able to unpack for a while, since a contractor was going to do be doing some construction in the apt, and I wouldn't be able to put the wall units or furniture away until the construction was completed). He did not follow my instructions. The books and paintings are now clogging up the living room, and I cannot get to the piano, which means, not only is the living room totally congested (and unnecessarily so), but as it stand right now, I won't be able to practice the piano until the construction is completed, which is a few weeks from now.

To remedy this, I have decided to hire two men from my building to move all the boxes out, and then place the boxes with books under the piano, the paintings (or at least some of them) on top of the piano, and clear a little path so that I can get to the piano. This is both inconvenient, time-consuming, and I will have to tip them well, since the boxes are very heavy. All this could have been avoided if Luis had followed my instructions to begin with. As mentioned previously I wanted to finish up at the old place but rushed over to the new place so that I could put the freezer stuff away. Since the men arrived over an hour later, and worked late, they were not done till late (I can't remember if it was after 5, but at least close to 5 pm).

In the meantime I was being pressured by Argo to go back to the old place to turn in my keys and sign a legal document surrendering the apt. I explained that I needed to stay at the new place while the men were still bringing the stuff in, and that I couldn't leave until the were done. Argo gave me a hard time about this. In the end, the buyout broker, who was handling the deal, came over to the new place where I surrendered the keys and signed the document. He then arranged with the super to let me into the old place in the evening so I could finalize everything.

All this could have been avoided if, had I known about the lunch break. I could have taken care of last minute things in the old place, surrendered the keys, signed the document, and as mentioned previously brought the freezer stuff over. I was quite stressed over the situation, because Argo told me that if I didn't comply I'd be in violation of the legal agreement we had regarding surrendering of the apt. In fact it was a tense situation, seemed difficult to resolve, and added considerably to the stress I was already experiencing.

Last and not least, as mentioned, the packers were very courteous as were the 5 movers. But Luis was not always courteous. He was a bit aggressive at times, and at one point called me "honey". I told him not to speak to me in this way and he promptly denied having said that. I feel that when workers come into a home, they should be respectful and show professional courtesy to the client. I realize this is a long diatribe, but the only way I could explain the situation is by describing the circumstances. Apologies for the length. As mentioned, overall, I was satisfied with the results. Thank you.

Original review: March 5, 2016

I moved from Island Park, ny to Osprey, Fl and everything went off so smoothly, I was shocked. Everything went completely as it should have. There were more delays on my home sale and they were able to deal with it better than I did. My stuff was picked up and packed right on time. Went to storage for 2 months and arrived in Florida in the same condition as it left. Nothing lost or broken. If you have to move, Molloy is the route to take. From estimators to coordinators to moving men, they are highly recommended by me.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2015

Horrible... very unprofessional. First they severely underestimated the contents of my home. They sent a team of unprofessional extremely unorganized men. Their attire and personal appeal was disgusting to say the least. Some smelled like alcohol, dirty ripped clothes, and constantly smoking. They all stood around while one guy did all the work. The contents didn't fit on the Truck and had to send a second truck, which they charged. I have explained the situation to the Customer service and the manager several times, and they did nothing. They charged me at full price when really only one guy and I did most of the move. Really hated the service. Had to give them the payment in cash or certified check so they can release my personal belongings. Tomorrow is another day.

Molloy Brothers Moving response

It is very important that anyone reading this understands what really happened here. Our estimator arrived at the home to do the estimate and was told that nothing in the backyard was going to move. On the day of the move we were pointed to a shed in the backyard as well as the attic that was full. Thus the move took more time and we bill on an hour basis. We did try and call Tony to discuss a good faith rebate but he did not return calls.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2015

We have recently been moved from New York to Florida by Molloy. We were very pleased with the estimating, packing and the crew. They could not have been more friendly or professional. However the company they hired to pack and move a large sculpture were not on time and unprepared, without the proper equipment and manpower to do the job both in New York and FL. Molloy was also not the right company to move our safe as it was dropped and damaged and unable to open upon arrival. A safe company had to be called to drill it open to access some documents and it is unrepairable. We did not put in a claim as we believe it is our fault for asking them to move a 500 pound safe, that they do not know how to do. The crew was quite good in FL and pleasant.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2015

I called Mayflower for a quote to move from Long Island, NY to San Diego, CA beginning of November 2nd. A nice guy called me back, scheduled a consultation. He came from Molloy Bros Moving & Storage to come give me a quote. Everything there went fine. He got me scheduled for November 12 to be picked up and delivered no later than 14 days which is what I was TOLD. The latest my contract says is November 27, 2015. So I move to CA and I don't hear back from my coordinator. Her name is Kim on the Old Bethpage office. Weeks go by still no call, no updates and this is when EVERYTHING went to crap. I called on November 22 left a message for Kim my updated address on where the furniture needs to be delivered as well as used the Updater portal to update such needed address. Still didn't hear back.

I was expecting a call before today November 27, 2015 on estimated time of arrival. Nothing, so I call this morning ask where is my furniture and belongings. The girl named Hailey goes on to tell me that my move isn't coming til December 2-4. At this point I am so frustrated. I can't believe they are breaking their contract and coming now 5 days later than they said WAS the latest date. I tell her this is unacceptable and that I paid extra $500 for time sensitive move. Was told latest on my contract is November 27. She doesn't care. Goes on to put me on hold then line disconnected.

I call back Hailey, puts me on hold again and then transfers me to Steve. He said he is the Sales Director and that he apologizes for not being contacted or updated by the company or Kim the coordinator who is paid to update me and communicate my move to me. Then goes on to tell me that I can get a delayed move credit which will give me $100 a day for each day that is late. I ask, "What date would that start?" Steve said November 27, 2015 and on. So $100 for each day after November 27, 2015. I told Steve I have over a million followers on Twitter, LinkedIn and many other apps. That I will be leaving my review of my experience. The most important thing was for me was to pick a reputable company. The reviews show Mayflower and their contractor Molloy as being decent. This isn't decent. I have small baby and I trying to get this handled and scheduled just right.

I flew someone with me from NY to be able to be here to help me unpack and move my furniture in and get it situated due to just having a baby. Now the truck is coming a week after my friend is scheduled to leave back to NY. I ask when will I be mailed a check. Steve the sales director out of Old Bethpage NY says "just days after you pay the moving guy in full when he arrives." Why should I pay in full when they have already broken their contract already? Why am I being held accountable for their mistakes and lies? I then get a call from the actual driver Dan. Who goes on to tell me my stuff was just now picked up and put into his truck. It's been 14 days already it's just now being picked up in NY and moved?? WHAAT!! Dan said, "Yes, the dispatchers moves some things around." Now my stuff is just now on its way. That he doesn't see my stuff being delivered til December 6th or 7th 2015. UNBELIEVABLE!

So I am keeping my word as I told Steve that I will be making a review on how this experience went from bad to worse. No one at the office genuinely cares. I would prefer to be able to subtract the credit I will be getting with my "claim" on delayed arrival now versus be inconvenienced again and wait again for the Molloy Bros Moving and Storage to correct their bad choices. I do not recommend this company to anyone, and will not use them again in the future. This is what they call reputable and not like the "other" guys. I can't tell?! Can you?

Molloy Brothers Moving response

There are very rare and unfortunate circumstance where a shipment can be delayed. Mayflower has a policy to pay the customer $100 per day every day a shipment is late on shipments that weigh over 3,500 lbs. Tyfani's weight was 2100 lbs. but our receptionist, who was new with our company made a mistake and gave her the wrong information and told her she would get a delay claim. Molloy stood by our word and we sent Tyfani a check that covered almost her entire move.

Resolution response: Dec. 11, 2015

While it took quite a long time, the company worked with us to resolve our issue satisfactorily.

Original review: July 31, 2015

DO NOT USE MOLLOY BROS MOVING. We moved several weeks ago to Florida from NJ. All in all, everything went well, but the company lost one box. The only box packed with anything of any value. This one box was lost and Molloy Bros has failed to do anything about it. We paid for insurance and they've denied the claim. They have no interest in standing up for their service and I would recommend using any other moving service. They have given us nothing but trouble trying to correct this issue and have forced us to consider other options. I have no real interest in legal action, but their attitude and abject refusal to take responsibility for the loss of our property is forcing me to consider it.

Updated 9/25/2015 - Update to my previous review. The company attempted to make good (finally) on my claim after initially, flat-out denying the claim. They negotiated for less than half the claim plus a couple of replacement products, which I was fine with. But they've dragged their feet on the check. They told me it was "in process," then that it was in the mail and I should receive it by "early next week." This has been more than five months of fighting and so far... no check. I am fundamentally unhappy with this company and will never use them again and will never recommend them to anyone.

Original review: April 17, 2015

I cannot say enough about the wonderful job that Molloy Bros has done for us. From the very first call to the actual moving day, it could not have gone any smoother. ** is a true customer service professional & answered all of my questions & returned all of my calls on the same day. ** the salesman who came to assess our belongings was extremely helpful with suggestions on how to make things go better for us. And the actual crew, ** were amazing. They arrived on time, treated not only us, but our belongings & both the home we were leaving & the home we moved to with the utmost respect. They were a pleasure.

This was our third move in less than 10 yrs & all were with Molloy Bros. - would not have any other way. I sincerely hope we will stay put now but if life has another change for us, Molloy will be one of the first calls I make. I have referred them to a few of our friends who are considering moving in the next few months & am confident that they will be treated the same as we were.

Original review: March 21, 2015

We moved from New York to Florida. Everybody, from the girl who answered the phone the first time I called to the crew who moved my stuff, was awesome. They were very nice, helpful, clean, and prompt. Everything was great. I can't say enough good things about Molloy Brothers.

Original review: March 19, 2015

Since my neighbor had used Molloy, we just felt pretty confident and good about using them. The move started well. Someone from Molloy (after we contacted them) came and gave us an estimate and did everything. She was absolutely amazing, efficient, professional, and we got along great. Then, she turned over the paperwork to another girl who was just as amazing. She was also efficient- she called and let us know if there were changes. The guys that came to pack our things were also absolutely amazing. They were careful. They explained everything, marked everything fragile that was fragile - they did everything right. The people from Molloy were all wonderful. But the end was not as pleasant as the beginning.

Everything got put on the truck then it was gone. The people from Molloy were calling to give us status which was great. But the mover called me to deliver the furniture on a Friday. He showed up in a U-Haul. He said that the guys that he hired were day laborers. They pulled up in a Jaguar. He was looking at me saying, "Oh, my God, they're in a Jag, I'm in the wrong biz." To me, if that's how you feel, you're not making me feel really good about this. So, he just told the guys, "I didn't get all their furniture so I need you guys to start unloading the stuff so I can get back to the warehouse to get their furniture." These guys were not given any instructions. They stacked the boxes that were marked fragile three and four high on a dolly, and I'm watching them fall off. Then, the furniture that was not even mine was delivered.

When I called the mover, he said, "Look... These are day labor guys that I have to hire. I have to load my truck tomorrow. We'll fill out a claim form and it will be just fine." I said, "This is my stuff. You have not even been present through this whole move. You've given these guys no instruction. You've left me with all these broken things that are visible to me right now because I had to open the boxes, because they were dropping them." And then, he wouldn't even take the few boxes that I asked him to take.

And then just to end this, I gave the mover $160, and I said, "You split this amongst all the guys." Well, after they left, the guys came back and said, "Did you tip us? Because, you know, we wanted to make sure if you gave him a tip, because he didn't give us anything." I replied, "Look, this guy is a loser and I'm sorry, but I don't want any more to deal with you. You guys go fight your own battle." I think it was terrible that he didn't even share when he wasn't even there.

But having said all that, I will still use the company because of the people they have, the ones that I encountered in the beginning of the move. They made me feel better but the mover, himself, obviously needs some training.

Original review: March 16, 2015

Every interaction I had with the moving company was completely positive. In particular, the initial guy who came out, Bill, did an estimate for the move and he made it a binding estimate and they didn’t deviate from that number in any respect whatsoever. Bill was extremely professional, which I appreciated very much. Because often times you hear about getting quote at one price and then when they show up they say oh this or that increases the price. They didn’t do that at all. Also, the moving crew, again all professional, were super fast and they didn’t damage anything. I would absolutely recommend Molloy Brothers to anybody.

Original review: March 13, 2015

My experience with Molloy Brothers from New York to Georgia is very good. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Overall, we were very, very impressed by the agent that keeps visiting and then, from the move itself with the attendant coming, looking at our stuff not packing away, just marking, laboring, and then putting in the truck. The coordinator was also always in-touch with us and then when they arrived, they gave us today's notice. They showed up and they were very professional putting everything away and leaving. They accounted for every box of item that was on the inventory. Overall it was stress-free.

Original review: March 11, 2015

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Molloy Brothers. The guys were incredible, on time and efficient. They were really nice for the right price. Literally every time I walk up my stairs I don’t know how they did what they did.

Original review: March 9, 2015

Even when there was snow on the ground, Molloy Brothers still did their job well quickly and proficiently. It’s a far walk from the street to here. I would highly recommend Molloy Brothers. They were very professional.

Original review: March 5, 2015

Molloy Brothers were excellent, organized, cheerful and inexpensive.

Original review: March 3, 2015

The estimator was very knowledgeable, accurate, and a good guy to work with. My coordinator was also very good. She was on top of everything and was quite excellent. I’ve moved all over this country and I’ve used Allied, Mayflower, and of course, Global but I was really pleased with Molloy Brothers the most. They had a good crew who worked hard and actually finished right on time. It was a great move.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2015

Molloy Brothers were on time. They were very efficient about offloading. I haven't had a chance to go through all the stuff that was sent, so I don't know if there was anything amiss, but I wasn't aware of anything that was missing from what they sent. So it was a good experience.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2015

There's too much furniture to be relocated so I contacted them. They were really nice. I had a huge trailer closet and a marble fireplace that was coming so they had to wrap everything separately. They were really good and fantastic. They didn't put a mark on anything. My mom availed of their services years before but I didn't realize it was the same people because I called them but I didn't know Molloy and Mayflower were the same.

Molloy Brothers Moving Company Information