2. Movers

Old Bethpage, NY

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.43/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Molloy Bros. began 70 years ago as Molloy Bros. Moving & Storage. A family owned and operated company, we champion an unwavering commitment to customer service. That focus—and our customers’ trust in us—remain strong as we have expanded into a full-service residential moving company serving homeowners on Long Island, in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.

In 1998, Molloy Bros. joined forces with Mayflower Transit, one of the largest and most renowned names in the moving industry. During our affiliation, Molloy Bros. has been repeatedly recognized as one of Mayflower’s leading and largest agents.

Today, Molloy Bros. provides customers with the highly personalized benefits of working with an experienced local moving company backed by a vast network of resources across the U.S. and abroad. We’re also affiliated with The Advance Group, the New York area’s largest and most experienced corporate moving solutions provider. That combined depth of support is unmatched in our industry, and fuels the Molloy Bros. full-service philosophy of delivering a seamless, stress-free moving experience from start to finish.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Molloy Brothers Moving Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Molloy Brothers Moving?
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about Molloy Brothers Moving?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I honestly had a really great experience with Molloy Brothers. The couple who came to me to pack before the move were very sweet and very efficient. I think they were Brian and Katelynn, but... Sorry if I got that wrong. Excellent packing. Nothing broke. The team who moved me were also really good guys. I wish I had their names. All Hispanic. Really nice guys. Very efficient. I just let them get on with their work and they did a great job. Again nothing they brought in blanketed was at all damaged, and no damage to the apartment into which they brought everything. And SPEEDY. Phew! My total came in well below my quote. Hope, who helped guide me through each stage of the move, is wonderful. Great communication throughout the process. I'm not new to the moving game, and I'd say Molloy Brothers is one of the best experiences I've had from start to finish. (Amityville, NY to New York, NY)

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

Everything went smoothly with the move - Juan, Tito and Marcel were AMAZING!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! So unbelievably fast and efficient - I have never seen such an incredible crew and I have moved more than 20 times in my life! And they were really nice too. :-)

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
        Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

Molloy Brother's movers were great to work with. They were honest with their quote and true to their word. Steve and their crew were great. Moving from New York to Florida is a daunting task at best. These guys were hard working and honest. Don't hesitate to use them. They are worth every penny!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

These guys are the best. A move that I thought would be a problem became stress free. The moving guys were so friendly and professional. Nothing was broken, not even a scratch and Hope, the move coordinator, was the best. Her follow up call the day after really meant a lot to me. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone considering a move. Without hesitation Molloy Bros. are the best.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

We used Molloy Bros for our move last week and I would highly recommend them. The whole process was very smooth, and Jenna my scheduling liaison was extremely helpful every step of the way. The movers were very quick and took care to make sure nothing was damaged and everything was set up exactly how we wanted. Also, Jack who came over for the quote was very helpful and thorough. He gave us an accurate quote and didn't try to get our business by overpromising how long it'll take. I will use them for every future move (hopefully we'll never have to again)!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

From the office, estimations, move and delivery, the people at Molloy were truly wonderful and supportive. The communication, assistance, professionalism was superb! We had compared them to a number of movers and they by far exceeded all expectations.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

Such a great experience! The Movers were on time, kind and friendly. They arrived to pack my things and delivered everything on the dates I was promised. They did everything with the expertise as expected and made my move easy and stress free. Highly recommend for any kind of move short or long distance!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Timely, professional and careful. I'd use them again and recommend the Molloy team! They came on-time, thoroughly explained what they were going to do and keep me informed throughout the day. The team went above and beyond in making my move successful.

Original review: July 30, 2019

Molloy Brothers Moving & Storage were such a detailed and organized company. Jack estimated my move perfectly, Jenna was my coordinator who helped me through every question and concern with ease and of course Louis and his crew. His whole team took care of my items, from packing fragile items to putting each box in its desired place at my new home and even putting back the beds together! Moving is very stressful to begin with but having Jack, Jenna and the rest of the Molloy Brothers team made it easy as pie. I would definitely recommend them!!!

Original review: July 28, 2019

I recently used Molloy/Mayflower to move my brother from assisted living in NJ to assisted living in CA. I couldn’t be in NJ for the estimate or pickup, but Molloy handled everything very well by phone & email. Tenasia arranged the in-home estimate by Marie. Marie phoned on the day of the visit, and sent a detailed (and reasonable) estimate the same day. Hope completed the contract by email the next day, gave me projected pick up and delivery dates, and kept in touch by phone & email from pick-up through delivery. On delivery day, Fernando (Suddath Relocation Systems of San Jose) called in advance, and his team showed up on time, brought in, arranged, assembled, etc., and finished within 2 hours. Everyone involved with the move was very professional and easy to deal with. Would definitely recommend Molloy, Mayflower & Suddath.

Molloy Brothers Moving Company Information