Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now
  2. Movers

Old Bethpage, NY

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.43/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Molloy Bros. began 70 years ago as Molloy Bros. Moving & Storage. A family owned and operated company, we champion an unwavering commitment to customer service. That focus—and our customers’ trust in us—remain strong as we have expanded into a full-service residential moving company serving homeowners on Long Island, in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.

In 1998, Molloy Bros. joined forces with Mayflower Transit, one of the largest and most renowned names in the moving industry. During our affiliation, Molloy Bros. has been repeatedly recognized as one of Mayflower’s leading and largest agents.

Today, Molloy Bros. provides customers with the highly personalized benefits of working with an experienced local moving company backed by a vast network of resources across the U.S. and abroad. We’re also affiliated with The Advance Group, the New York area’s largest and most experienced corporate moving solutions provider. That combined depth of support is unmatched in our industry, and fuels the Molloy Bros. full-service philosophy of delivering a seamless, stress-free moving experience from start to finish.

View More View More

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Molloy Brothers Moving Reviews

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I honestly had a really great experience with Molloy Brothers. The couple who came to me to pack before the move were very sweet and very efficient. I think they were Brian and Katelynn, but... Sorry if I got that wrong. Excellent packing. Nothing broke. The team who moved me were also really good guys. I wish I had their names. All Hispanic. Really nice guys. Very efficient. I just let them get on with their work and they did a great job. Again nothing they brought in blanketed was at all damaged, and no damage to the apartment into which they brought everything. And SPEEDY. Phew! My total came in well below my quote. Hope, who helped guide me through each stage of the move, is wonderful. Great communication throughout the process. I'm not new to the moving game, and I'd say Molloy Brothers is one of the best experiences I've had from start to finish. (Amityville, NY to New York, NY)

Original review: July 23, 2019

Best Moving Experience!!!! I was recommended to use the Molloy Brothers Moving company from a friend and all my expectations were met and exceeded. After quoting a dozen companies and reading countless reviews, I'm so happy I picked Molloy Brothers!! We moved from a small apartment, stopped at a storage facility to pick up large pieces of furniture to move into our new house. On a day that reached a 100 degrees the movers were early, efficient, professional and packaged my items, like furniture and TV's with expertise. The move was exactly the amount of hours they estimated and they had smiles on their face the whole time. The moving gentlemen were very polite and were appreciative of water and snacks we gave them on a hot day.

The estimate was also very professional, as the company sent a manager to my house to assess the items that needed to be moved so their estimate was precise, and it was! I paid exactly what they had quoted me for the quoted time. Jenna, the lesion, was in constant contact with me and answered every question I had, always with a cheerful and loving demeanor. Extremely happy with this company and will use them and recommend them to everyone I know moving near or far!

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 23, 2019

We have used Molloy Movers on two occasions. Both experiences have been great. We used another movers which was a disaster and we had to because Molloy does not work on weekends. We so missed Molloy, that we made sure we schedule all our moves for during the week. Working with Hope at their office was a stress relief! She understood our situation when everyone else around us did not and that left a great impression on me. The movers which handle the move were great and considerate. You know who I’m calling next time or for any of my family or business move, yep you guessed! Molloy Movers!

Molloy Brothers Moving response

Thank you so much for your great review! I do just want to clarify we will do moves 7 days a week. Not sure who told you that we don't move on weekends. Glad we had this opportunity to make the correction. Thanks again and enjoy your new home.

Original review: April 11, 2019

Move from New Jersey to Glens Falls NY. We just moved on March 2019 and used Molloy Bros Moving and Storage Co. We were highly recommended to use them by my brother in law. We have had a good satisfying experience with them. My brother in law was right in recommending Molloy Bros to us. My husband and I spoke more than once with Hope who was very helpful caring and professional in dealing with us. She walked us through this process which was hard for us due to special circumstances. When I spoke to her she gave me good advice and I knew and know how they were caring about our special circumstances and that alone is deserving of nothing but the best review which they deserve.

The crew was excellent and worked hard especially they had to move our furniture over stairlifts that have been placed in our new home because my husband is disabled. They were careful with all our furniture and always polite to us. I have had a pleasant experience moving because Molloy Bros and staff have been excellent in their service in addition to caring and professional at the same time. I will recommend Molloy Bros Moving and Storage (Mayflower) to anyone that needs to move.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I recently moved from New Jersey to California. I was very nervous and concerned but Hope made my transition smooth and was very helpful. Hope answered all my questions and concerns which made me very comfortable knowing my possessions were in good hands. The moving company were on time, friendly, and were very professional. All my requests were taken into consideration which made the move even smoother. I was not able to receive my possessions, but my family who received my possessions in CA informed me the crew worked very had to ensure items were carefully placed where instructed. They worked very hard and even when it started to rain, they hurried to cover my items with their moving blankets. I would definitely use Molloy Brothers or recommend if I ever moved again. Thank you again Hope for making my transition smooth.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Molloy Brothers Moving?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

Everything went smoothly with the move - Juan, Tito and Marcel were AMAZING!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! So unbelievably fast and efficient - I have never seen such an incredible crew and I have moved more than 20 times in my life! And they were really nice too. :-)

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

Molloy Brother's movers were great to work with. They were honest with their quote and true to their word. Steve and their crew were great. Moving from New York to Florida is a daunting task at best. These guys were hard working and honest. Don't hesitate to use them. They are worth every penny!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

These guys are the best. A move that I thought would be a problem became stress free. The moving guys were so friendly and professional. Nothing was broken, not even a scratch and Hope, the move coordinator, was the best. Her follow up call the day after really meant a lot to me. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone considering a move. Without hesitation Molloy Bros. are the best.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

From the office, estimations, move and delivery, the people at Molloy were truly wonderful and supportive. The communication, assistance, professionalism was superb! We had compared them to a number of movers and they by far exceeded all expectations.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

We used Molloy Bros for our move last week and I would highly recommend them. The whole process was very smooth, and Jenna my scheduling liaison was extremely helpful every step of the way. The movers were very quick and took care to make sure nothing was damaged and everything was set up exactly how we wanted. Also, Jack who came over for the quote was very helpful and thorough. He gave us an accurate quote and didn't try to get our business by overpromising how long it'll take. I will use them for every future move (hopefully we'll never have to again)!

Molloy Brothers Moving Company Information