5.0/5 (29 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Jon Bortin

About Mayzlin Relocation

Mayzlin Relocation is a North Carolina-based moving company. It offers small, local and long-distance moving services for homes and businesses, as well as military moves. The company also has packing and storage options. Mayzlin Relocation is registered with the U.S. Department of Transportation as an interstate household goods mover. You can submit information for a free quote online.

Pros

• Available 24/7
  • Offers packing and storage
  • Work with pro moving consultant
  • Free quote with no hidden costs

Cons

• Website lacks specifics
  • No upfront pricing info online

Bottom Line

Mayzlin Relocation, a North Carolina-based moving company, offers local and long-distance moves for homes and businesses. There’s little upfront information about pricing, but customers can contact the company for a free quote. Mayzlin Relocation handles all moves and does not contract with third-party carriers.

What is Mayzlin Relocation?

Mayzlin Relocation is a moving company that provides various residential and commercial moving services, including local moves, long-distance moves to all 50 states and military moves. Customers can request packing and storage services from Mayzlin.

When you request a quote from Mayzlin, you work with a professional moving consultant who gives you an estimate and advice, answers questions and helps you plan packing, pickup and delivery. Mayzlin Relocation is available 24/7 and moves over 14,000 families every year, according to its site.

Mayzlin Relocation services

Mayzlin Relocation offers a range of moving and relocation services. These include the following:

• Long-distance moves: Mayzlin can do long-distance relocation, whether it’s across the state, region or country. You get a free quote with a guaranteed maximum cost and protection for your belongings. Unlike some movers, Mayzlin uses its own employees for all long-distance and interstate moves.
  • Local moves: Mayzlin Relocation provides a customized moving solution for your needs and budget. Renters or homeowners can pack themselves or request full-service moving and let Mayzlin do all the work. The company promises no package is too small and no distance is too short.
  • Corporate moves: Mayzlin’s business relocation advisors help plan and execute moves of all distances for companies of all sizes, from small businesses to multinational corporations.
  • Military moves: Mayzlin Relocation moves military members and their families locally, across states and internationally.

In addition, Mayzlin Relocation offers packing services and storage at facilities with 24/7 protection and climate control.

Mayzlin Relocation costs

Mayzlin Relocation does not have pricing information on its website. You can get a free quote by filling out a form online or by calling. In general, the cost of professional moving services depends on a variety of factors, such as the type of move, the distance of the move, the weight and volume of items being moved, whether you choose packing services and more. Mayzlin promises accurate moving quotes with no hidden costs.

Mayzlin Relocation FAQ

Is Mayzlin Relocation a broker or carrier?

Mayzlin Relocation is registered with the U.S. Department of Transportation as a carrier, and the company never brokers jobs to other carriers. Mayzlin Relocation employees handle your move from start to finish.

Where is Mayzlin Relocation available?

Mayzlin Relocation handles long-distance moves to any state in the U.S and to international locations. For more specific information about where Mayzlin is available, contact the company directly.

Does Mayzlin Relocation offer packing services?

Yes, Mayzlin Relocation offers partial and full packing services. Be sure to ask about pricing when you request a free quote.

Where is Mayzlin Relocation located?

Mayzlin Relocation is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Is Mayzlin Relocation licensed and insured?

According to its website, Mayzlin Relocation is licensed and insured per state and federal regulations. At the time of publishing, we were able to find proof of Mayzlin’s registration with the U.S. Department of Transportation as an interstate mover.

Is Mayzlin Relocation legit?

Mayzlin Relocation is a legitimate moving company. It's registered with the U.S. Department of Transportation as an interstate household goods mover. The company has several positive features, including consultations with a professional moving consultant and 24/7 availability. There isn’t much readily available information about pricing, but you can learn more by requesting a free quote.

Mayzlin Relocation Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mayzlin Relocation?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mayzlin Relocation?

Original review: March 29, 2022

I just moved from Bend OR to San Jose CA and I am so beyond thankful I hired this company to help me with the move. I probably wouldn't of been able to do it without them. They went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure all my needs were met no matter what it might have been. They were all very hard workers and got everything loaded and unloaded without breaking anything whatsoever, I was EXTREMELY impressed with this company and I highly, highly recommend them.

Mayzlin Relocation response

Thank you, Abagail for this incredible review! Thank you for choosing us for your move!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 17, 2022

Mayzlin Relocation is excellent! He and his team are friendly, professional, and extremely hard workers. My closing day on my new house was pushed back by one day. The guys had already loaded the truck with all my belongings. Movers unloaded the contents of their truck on to a Uhaul that I had to rent, so it wouldn't be a wasted move. The next day they drove 2 1/2 hours to my new home to help my family unload the truck and place the furniture in our new house. This was a very unusual and stressful situation, but these guys never complained. Mayzlin Relocation is a great company and I highly recommend them!

Mayzlin Relocation response

Thank you, Karen, for taking time to leave this amazing review! We value your business and feedback!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2022

Can’t say enough about how easy it all was from start to finish. Our rep was Christina and she first started out by asking us necessary questions as to how much furniture etc we have and then provided a quote. We agreed and the rest is history. Everything was exactly as she had explained to us and the move went from start to finish without a hitch. Glad I went with Mayzlin for our move! Thank you!

Mayzlin Relocation response

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience with us! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our company.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

The team did a great job and the driver made sure all went smoothly. We did have two areas that could use improvement. Marking boxes and initial estimating. We are having great difficulty in figuring out what is in our packed boxes. There needs to be a better system of marking boxes so we know what to look for when going through LOTS of boxes and looking for something in our new place. Maybe have the homeowners place signs on each area and room to be packed so that they know what box came from what area in the old house. For example the "blue room" is not a standard description like "living room" or "kitchen" But it fully describes what and where it came from for us.

Also do the video walk through as early as possible. Not 2 weeks before the move. The customer is not skilled in making estimates. My first estimate had us using a single box truck. In the end we packed a semi to the absolute max. Couldn't fit in another golf club when it pulled away. Our estimate went from $10k to $30k. BIG BIG difference. I needed to know this to get that kind of money as soon as possible. I had to borrow the money in this case. Had I known sooner, I could have taken other steps to pay the fee. The very delicate and breakable items we have opened so far have been perfect. Great packing and great care in transporting. I would recommend Mayzlin again to anyone moving.

Mayzlin Relocation response

Thank you, Charles, for your helpful feedback. We greatly appreciate it!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2022

This was my first move with a long distance moving company. I normally move myself, so I was very nervous. My representative was Andrew. And might I add he was very helpful, he guided me through the process of what to expect and how the process goes. What I can say is the most important part about moving is being transparent because I knew exactly what to expect. I knew my price was going to increased at pick up but solely based on the items I additionally added that I didn’t mention when we booked the reservation. Which he told me was going to happen so overall everything worked out great, delivery was perfect. The crew was very helpful and I highly recommend this company to anybody who plans on moving long distance.

Mayzlin Relocation response

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience with us! We are happy to hear that we are on the right track!

Original review: May 6, 2022

From the first appeal for a quote, the staff was incredibly responsive, helped work within my budget, didn't nickel and dime a couple of extra boxes, and called early the day of the move to give arrival time status. Then the two movers we had –Mike - were AMAZING!!! Incredible professional, FAST, accommodating, careful with furniture/fragile pieces, and great people. I recommend using them!

Mayzlin Relocation response

Thank you so much! We really appriceate your business!

Original review: April 10, 2022

Extremely pleased with my experience with your company. Very friendly and did everything in their power to make me happy and did whatever I need them to. Very professional and courteous. I will be recommending this company to all of my family and friends for any of their moving needs. Thank you very much.

Mayzlin Relocation response

Thank you, Robert, for taking your time to share your experience here with us!

Original review: April 9, 2022

Very satisfied with my move! The movers did very well and were careful with all my items. The guys had a very clean appearance and polite. Alex estimated my job very accurately and was very informative about how the process would work. I would recommend anybody that wants a professional move job done the correct way to give them a chance.

Mayzlin Relocation response

Thank you, Dustin! We are so happy to hear such positive feedback about our team and our service! Thank you for choosing Mayzlin Relocation.

Original review: April 7, 2022

The movers showed up promptly on time, were very efficient in their work as well they were very well mannered. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to have a stress free move that’s more than affordable. Also want to say thank you Alex from customer service for being so patient with us.

Mayzlin Relocation response

Thank you so much Ryan, for this great review! We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: April 6, 2022

The crew was professional, polite, thorough and efficient. They handled all my furniture with care. The driver Den checked in with me from time to time. I would definitely recommend this company and crew to anyone moving in the future!

Mayzlin Relocation response

Thank you, Randel, for taking your time to share your experience here with us!

Mayzlin Relocation Company Information