Condor Moving Services

United Regions Van Lines

United Regions Van Lines Reviews

Get a Quote

About Condor Moving Services

Condor Moving Systems is a local and long-distance moving company. It offers local moves exclusively in Texas and long-distance moving services across the country. You can get a free pricing estimate on its website. It also provides free replacement coverage and a variety of additional services.

Pros & Cons

Pros
    • Additional services
    • Free replacement coverage
    • Local and long-distance moves
    Cons
    • No unpacking or assembly
    • Local moves only in Texas

Featured Reviews

Verified
    New York, NY

I recently moved from Fort Worth, Texas to NYC for a job. It was a huge move for me and my family. I had a really great experience with this company. I would definitely hire them ...

Verified
    Austin, TX

I was recently transferred in my job, and had to make the move to Austin in two weeks. Condor Moving Systems was really easy to work with, and they had no trouble working with my ...

What is Condor Moving Systems?

Condor Moving Systems is a moving company based in Texas that offers local moves and cross-country relocation. It provides residential and business customers with packing, crating, moving and storage services. It also has free online and over-the-phone quotes and is certified by both the Southwest Movers Association and the American Moving & Storage Association.

How does Condor Moving Systems work?

Condor provides a variety of moving services for residential and commercial customers, including local, short-distance moves, intrastate moves within Texas and long-distance moves across the country. Its movers can either pick up your packed belongings on the day of the move or they can pack your things and store your furniture in custom-size wooden crates.

Condor’s employees are experienced in moving specialized and oversize items. The company also provides auto and motorcycle transportation. It’s fully licensed and insured, and each long-distance move includes free replacement coverage for the full value of any property damaged during the course of a move.

Condor also offers storage and concierge services to make your move as convenient and free of stress as possible. It has moving checklists and other resources to help you plan ahead, as well as moving kits that include 14 to 65 boxes and other packing materials.

Condor Moving Systems costs

Pricing for Condor’s moving services is available with an online or over-the-phone quote. One of the company’s moving consultants will contact you with cost info and a detailed moving plan. Its moving kits range in cost from $55 to $350, depending on the sizes and quantities of your boxes. It offers coupons online for discounts on storage, intrastate moves and packing materials, and it also provides free full-value replacement coverage for all long-distance moves.

Condor Moving Systems FAQ

Where is Condor Moving Systems available?

Condor Moving Systems is based out of Hurst, Texas, and it offers local moves within Texas or long-distance moves out of state or across the country. For information on moving services in your area, request a quote on its website or contact its customer support line.

Does Condor Moving Systems do long-distance moves?

Yes, Condor Moving Systems offers long-distance moves. Whether you’re moving within the state of Texas or taking on a cross-country move, it can provide packing, moving and additional services.

Does Condor Moving Systems do commercial moves?

Yes. Condor offers corporate relocations and office moves. These services are available for both local and long-distance moves.

Does Condor Moving Systems offer packing services?

Yes, packing services are available with Condor. The company also provides storage services and moving supplies.

Is Condor Moving Systems legit?

Condor is a legit moving company based in Texas, and it offers a wide variety of services for residential and business customers. It has options for local and cross-country moves, and the company covers the full replacement value of any property damaged in a long-distance move. You can get pricing with a free quote online or over the phone.

Condor Moving Services Reviews

Stars Rating

• 46%
    • 54%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Condor?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Condor?
      Verified purchase
      MoversDamagePacking

Reviewed Nov. 14, 2023

This was the worst experience I've had to deal with. I was devastated after most of my furniture arrived damaged or completely smashed. I paid 19k to have my stuff moved from Texas to Florida. They packed everything up in a chaotic way and when the furniture arrived it was total chaos. They even broke legs off of the beds and credenzas. Dressers and nightstands damaged and legs completely broken. Statues smashed. They even managed to break the legs off of an aluminum outdoor table. I've been depressed ever since my stuff was delivered. I am warning you to never use this company.

PriceQuote AccuracyPunctuality & SpeedDamagePacking

Reviewed Oct. 3, 2023

My wife and I moved from Texas to Florida in June. Condor was not our pick but were contracted by the moving broker we hired. We paid extra for them to pack everything thinking that they would do a better job. From the moment they showed up it was a nightmare. They were late, left halfway through to get a bigger truck and absolutely destroyed both bathrooms while they were there. Our delivery was very similar. Over 2 hours past the window. No furniture was reassembled, which we paid for, over a dozen boxes (TVs, over 100 books and a lawn mower) are missing and we have multiple pieces broken. To top it off the final cost was $10,000 over the estimate.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServicePriceMoversQuote AccuracyDamagePacking

Reviewed Aug. 2, 2023

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. They low ball the quote amount and then on the day of the move it changes. I gave complete parameters for our move. 4th Floor. 30 feet from elevator and 30 feet back out to street on 1st floor and exact items that were to be moved (there were fewer items left on the moving date as we had moved most smaller furniture & boxes ourselves, as well as all clothing, so I was expecting amount to decrease. Instead, they quoted me $1300.00, and on the morning of move, salesperson called and said 'we need to upgrade your crew from 3 men to 4 men because it is hot in Texas and lot of the men called out). He stated that would change the rate from $215.00 per hour to $299.00 per hour; however, don't worry...the cost should even out at the end since with additional men, entire move should go faster.

I said ok to that because he stated 'cost should even out at the end' and that made sense if they were using additional men. After loading everything and getting it to new location said they would not unload until I agreed to pay nearly $2,000.00. Basically held my items hostage on the truck until I agreed to pay the amount they now wanted. They said the move took longer than they anticipated, which made no sense because I had given complete and accurate information as to the items to move and it was less items that I had originally told them would be moved.

The crew leader then called the company when they arrived at my new home with truck out front, and had who I think was the owner on the conference call with the salesperson and me, standing at the front door while my items were still on the truck. Owner was the most rude and unprofessional (and bullying) type of individual I have ever encountered doing business with and that is really saying something as I own a business that works with incarcerated individuals. I should have read the on-line reviews before booking but booked them because their website states they are PROFESSIONALS at MOVING GRANDFATHER CLOCKS, but sent no professional mover for Grandfather Clock. Crew handled the brass pendulums and weights with bare hands without gloves (which you never do as it passes oils, moistures and contaminates onto the brass and can never be removed).

Now, the clock does not even work and it is a $5,000.00 clock that I must now hire an additional clock person to fix. Could have just used a regular mover. They were dishonest saying they were professionals at moving those clocks. They also dismantled my corner desk unit and did not take pictures and then could not reassemble it (now have additional pieces they didn't know what to do with and desk is no longer sturdy and being held up by the piece next to it--solid oak and expensive set).

I moved from New York all the way to Texas with no issues but a 3-mile move within the same city using CONDOR was a nightmare. Very disappointing experience and almost worse than the money was the rudeness of the owner (or regional manager); never gave his name. Basically blamed me for why they had to charge 30% more than quoted when I had provided complete and accurate information on furniture pieces to move, and elevator location, etc. provided specifically to avoid any issues. Read complaints at Better Business Bureau for further information and do business with them at your own risk. By far the worst mover I have ever used and I am in my 60's and have moved at least 10 times so that is saying something.

SUMMARY - Beware...Each review on here has a response from Condor after writing their negative review basically saying, 'person's name, thank you for providing your valuable feedback...followed by sorry and then excuses or phone # for customer to call.' Condor, please don't bother with that response to this review. Your words mean nothing because your actions and the way you spoke to me by phone when bullying me into having to pay to get items off truck spoke for itself. Don't need or want further response or contact from you and will not be calling you again to be run around in circles. Hard Lesson learned.

Profile pic of the author.
        PriceMoversPunctuality & SpeedDamage

Reviewed July 6, 2023

The owner went above and beyond to work with me on our latest move. He gave me good pricing and was super flexible throughout the entire moving process. I booked last minute and they got everything covered. The movers were awesome, showed up on time, worked fast and didn't damage anything. I highly recommend and will be using these crew exclusively for future moves.

Reviewed May 30, 2023

They were prompt, professional, reasonably priced, flexible and great at what they do. We have used them for multiple moves over the last few years and every time we have been STRANGELY IMPRESSED. When it was time to unload again they took care of business without any complaints. I would highly recommend this company for your moving needs.

Customer ServiceMoversDamagePacking

Reviewed April 30, 2023

When I tell you using Condor was one of the worst decisions I’ve ever made, I absolutely mean it. The lies and lack of professionalism from the company is mind blowing. Over 50% of our items were delivered broken, even the items they packed and promised us would be delivered safely. The delivery driver for our move hired people from Craigslist that had ZERO moving experience. They didn’t have background checks or anything, just random people from the internet that had no idea what they were doing. Boxes were thrown off the truck, items were treated with no respect, and the office staff had nothing to say. They wouldn’t take my calls or call me back. Not only are we out thousands of dollars for the move but we’re out over $5,000 in replacing items that Condor broke. Stay far far away from this company. Don’t make the same mistake we did.

Reviewed April 9, 2023

My entire moving process was done by Condor Moving Services. They are the best moving company I have ever used. The movers are very fast and ensures they are not damaging anything. I am impressed by their service and will suggest them to others.

Movers

Reviewed April 9, 2023

Condor Moving Services is the best! They are professional and do their work with pride. I love their service and have been suggesting it to others for a long time now. Their staff are friendly and helpful. They have a good sense of humor and make your moving days into a fun day. Highly recommended!!

Customer ServicePriceMovers

Reviewed April 9, 2023

We have already used Condor Moving Services a few times, and each time, their crew has gone above and beyond our expectations. They are very dependable and have very reasonable prices. Due to their references and consistently high-quality customer service, their company is expanding. Condor Moving Company has my highest recommendation.

Reviewed April 8, 2023

My recent move to Los Angles was done by Condor Moving Services. They were professional and did an awesome job. They arrived on time and completed the entire moving process within a very short period of time. They will always be top of my suggestion list.

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Moving partner.

Condor Moving Services Company Information

Condor
          www.condormovingsystems.com

Check out our buyers guide top picks

Our Buyers Guide Top Picks: