Get a Quote

2. Movers

4.4/5 (7 ratings)

About Alltrust Moving & Storage

Alltrust Moving & Storage performs professional local and nationwide long-distance moving and storage for residential and commercial clients. The company employs trained in-house customer service, sales and dispatch professionals. Alltrust Moving & Storage provides free estimates and guarantees customer satisfaction.

Pros

• Local and long-distance moves
  • Secure storage
  • Upfront pricing
  • In-house trained professionals

Cons

• Limited information on website

Bottom Line

Alltrust Moving & Storage helps with local and long-distance moves, and it provides secure, climate-controlled storage. General pricing is listed on the company's website, and a free, detailed estimate can be provided online or by phone.

About Alltrust Moving & Storage

Alltrust Moving & Storage is a moving company based out of Miami, Florida. It offers local and long-distance moving services nationwide and provides climate-controlled, fire- and storm-proof storage facilities on a short- or long-term basis. All the company's movers are trained on safety regarding transport and equipment use. Alltrust is a licensed carrier, not a broker, and the company owns its own trucks.

Alltrust Moving & Storage services

Alltrust Moving & Storage offers two types of moving services: local and long-distance. Local moves typically cover travel distances of 20 miles or fewer. Long-distance moves cover distances from 250 to 3,500 miles or more. The company offers a free binding not to exceed estimates that lets you budget for your move by showing you the maximum amount you'll pay.

Alltrust customers choose if they want full-service or partial packin services. Full-service packing includes all material, including specialty boxes, and partial packing includes material for specific items or rooms.

Other services included in the binding not to exceed estimate include:

• Disassembly reassembly of basic furniture (beds, desks, tables, etc.)
  • Wrapping items too big to fit in a box in blankets or pads
  • Loading and unloading all items to be transported
  • Fuel, mileage, tolls and taxes
  • Extra stop (no additional charge for stops up to 20 miles)
  • Free secure, climate-controlled storage for up to 30 days

Serivces for specialty items (e.g., hot tubs, motorcycles, pianos or other bulky items) can be included for an additional charge.

Alltrust Moving & Storage costs

Alltrust Moving & Storage calculates its charges based on the type of move.

• Local moves are based on the number of hours needed for travel and labor. For example, hiring three movers that require three hours to fully pack a 26-foot box truck costs $320 an hour for a total cost of $960 dollars.
  • Long-distance moves are calculated based on the size of the home (volume of items to be transported), the services required (packing, crating and disassembly of specialty items) and the actual distance of transport.

Alltrust does not disclose storage prices on their website. To obtain an estimate for a local or long distance move, fill out an online request or call the company directly.

Alltrust Moving & Storage FAQ

Will Alltrust Moving & Storage move boxes I pack myself?
Yes, Alltrust Moving & Storage will load, transport and unload boxes you pack yourself.
Is Alltrust Moving & Storage licensed?
Yes, Alltrust Moving & Storage is registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services as both an Intrastate and Interstate mover. The company provides all licensing information on its website.
Is Alltrust Moving & Storage a broker or carrier?
Alltrust is a licensed carrier with a fleet of trucks and an in-house team of movers, customer service representatives and dispatch representatives.
Where is Alltrust Moving & Storage located?
The company is based in Miami, Florida.

Is Alltrust Moving & Storage a good moving company?

Alltrust Moving & Storage is a good option for anyone who is moving locally or long-distance or needs short- or long-term storage. The company has years of experience in household and commercial transport and can tailor its services to meet your budgets and needs. You can call or complete a form on the company's website to get a free binding not to exceed estimate, which helps protect you against unexpected costs when moving.

Alltrust Moving & Storage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alltrust Moving & Storage?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alltrust Moving & Storage?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

Alltrust is fantastic. The most excellent relocation services! In addition to being pleasant and professional. They also scheduled movers to carefully box all of our belongings. They arrived on time, followed Covid safety rules, and handled our stuff with care. Their services come highly recommended by me.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I was blown away by Alltrust Moving's willingness to go above and above to assist me when I needed it most. They were prepared to do anything they could to assist me in removing heavy pieces of furniture from a house I was setting up. They were the cheapest and most effective moving firm in the area. This company comes highly recommended by me.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

Just had the most amazing experience using Alltrust Moving & Storage company! They were efficient and paid close attention to detail. They were also very competitive in pricing. I couldn’t have asked for a better moving and storage experience and will 100% recommend them to anyone looking for polite movers and a reliable storage company. If I move again, they will be the first thing booked. I hate moving, and they made it such a better experience.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

Everyone at the company is extremely professional and courteous, and they were eager to assist in getting the job done quickly and efficiently. The movers arrived on time and had everything packed and ready to move within an hour. I've used their services twice now, and both times they've been extremely satisfying and stress-free. I wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone in need of a moving company.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

Emails, texts, and phone calls receive prompt responses. Everyone at the company was extremely helpful!! There were no hidden fees, and the movers arrived on time and wrapped and protected your belongings as if they were their own, ready to move. I highly recommended a quick-easy move! I will definitely use Alltrust Moving & Storage for our next move!! Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

All these positive reviews are fake unfortunately. I don't know who they pay or if Vanessa (customer rep) writes them all. Avoid this company at all costs, seriously! It has been 4 months since our items were picked up on 6/21 in San Francisco and our items have still not been delivered to Virginia and Alltrust continues to provide zero timeframe for a delivery date. We are now 68 days beyond our first date of delivery and no date. I call and email this company everyday and can not get a response from anyone on a delivery date. The Customer Rep Vanessa has refused to connect me with the Owner on multiple occasions, no one in sales picks up the phone. This has been a nightmare. They are fully aware that we have been living with our 15 month old child out of 2 suitcases for 4 months now, without a crib, no baby clothing, no furniture, or any of our personal belongings.

We are being forced to buy additional winter clothes to stay warm and have incurred significant unanticipated costs due to their delays. Our floors were damaged and admitted by their rep upon pickup (photos) and Alltrust has refused to compensate. They have tried to force additional charges that have required us to obtain permits that have now lapsed significantly that we are out of pocket for. They did not notify us of the day of pickup requiring us to move flights and travel arrangements. We were quoted $9302 in our binding estimate from San Francisco to Northern Virginia that then became $15,953 once packed after they grossly underestimated our things and doubled the cost upon pickup. At this point we were essentially at ransom with flights literally the next morning.

This company has struck out at every step of the process and I truly have never experienced anything like this experience in my entire life. We received 2 notices of our date being pushed from 8/14 to 8/24 and then to 8/30 and then NOTHING. No date, just "we will let you know when we have an update". I have been and continue to be beyond unsatisfied with their ability to deliver and it has become an absolute joke. I have completely lost faith in them. This company never could deliver in the first place and I'm unfortunately thinking never will. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID. Go with literally anyone else. They have actually offered me to come pick up my things back in CA as an option and drive them myself. Absolute scam of a company.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

Alltrust Moving & Storage was the finest of all the businesses I looked at, and I would strongly suggest them because of their excellent customer service. Their storage is secure, and they delivered on schedule and kept me informed. Thanks to all of the movers!

Alltrust Moving & Storage Company Information