4.8/5 (97 ratings)

About Alltrust Moving & Storage

Alltrust Moving & Storage performs professional local and nationwide long-distance moving and storage for residential and commercial clients. The company employs trained in-house customer service, sales and dispatch professionals. Alltrust Moving & Storage provides free estimates and guarantees customer satisfaction.

Pros

• Local and long-distance moves
  • Secure storage
  • Upfront pricing
  • In-house trained professionals

Cons

• Limited information on website

Bottom Line

Alltrust Moving & Storage helps with local and long-distance moves, and it provides secure, climate-controlled storage. General pricing is listed on the company's website, and a free, detailed estimate can be provided online or by phone.

About Alltrust Moving & Storage

Alltrust Moving & Storage is a moving company based out of Miami, Florida. It offers local and long-distance moving services nationwide and provides climate-controlled, fire- and storm-proof storage facilities on a short- or long-term basis. All the company's movers are trained on safety regarding transport and equipment use. Alltrust is a licensed carrier, not a broker, and the company owns its own trucks.

Alltrust Moving & Storage services

Alltrust Moving & Storage offers two types of moving services: local and long-distance. Local moves typically cover travel distances of 20 miles or fewer. Long-distance moves cover distances from 250 to 3,500 miles or more. The company offers a free binding not to exceed estimates that lets you budget for your move by showing you the maximum amount you'll pay.

Alltrust customers choose if they want full-service or partial packin services. Full-service packing includes all material, including specialty boxes, and partial packing includes material for specific items or rooms.

Other services included in the binding not to exceed estimate include:

• Disassembly reassembly of basic furniture (beds, desks, tables, etc.)
  • Wrapping items too big to fit in a box in blankets or pads
  • Loading and unloading all items to be transported
  • Fuel, mileage, tolls and taxes
  • Extra stop (no additional charge for stops up to 20 miles)
  • Free secure, climate-controlled storage for up to 30 days

Serivces for specialty items (e.g., hot tubs, motorcycles, pianos or other bulky items) can be included for an additional charge.

Alltrust Moving & Storage costs

Alltrust Moving & Storage calculates its charges based on the type of move.

• Local moves are based on the number of hours needed for travel and labor. For example, hiring three movers that require three hours to fully pack a 26-foot box truck costs $320 an hour for a total cost of $960 dollars.
  • Long-distance moves are calculated based on the size of the home (volume of items to be transported), the services required (packing, crating and disassembly of specialty items) and the actual distance of transport.

Alltrust does not disclose storage prices on their website. To obtain an estimate for a local or long distance move, fill out an online request or call the company directly.

Alltrust Moving & Storage FAQ

Will Alltrust Moving & Storage move boxes I pack myself?
Yes, Alltrust Moving & Storage will load, transport and unload boxes you pack yourself.
Is Alltrust Moving & Storage licensed?
Yes, Alltrust Moving & Storage is registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services as both an Intrastate and Interstate mover. The company provides all licensing information on its website.
Is Alltrust Moving & Storage a broker or carrier?
Alltrust is a licensed carrier with a fleet of trucks and an in-house team of movers, customer service representatives and dispatch representatives.
Where is Alltrust Moving & Storage located?
The company is based in Miami, Florida.

Is Alltrust Moving & Storage a good moving company?

Alltrust Moving & Storage is a good option for anyone who is moving locally or long-distance or needs short- or long-term storage. The company has years of experience in household and commercial transport and can tailor its services to meet your budgets and needs. You can call or complete a form on the company's website to get a free binding not to exceed estimate, which helps protect you against unexpected costs when moving.

Alltrust Moving & Storage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alltrust Moving & Storage?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alltrust Moving & Storage?

Original review: April 12, 2022

I was very happy with how fast and careful they were with my stuff. I've moved too many times than I can count in my life and this was the first time I have used professional movers! The movers, Omar, Derick, and Smile were cheerful and friendly and easy to work with. I moved from a second story apartment to a 2 bedroom house, and it was no problem! I mostly hired the movers to move my stove and two guys were able to just lift it and move it up the stairs. I will use them again.

Thank you for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 17, 2022

We would like to express our gratitude to the entire All trust Moving and Storage team for the outstanding job throughout our family's recent move. Our thanks to everyone who were so outgoing and most helpful with scheduling- to the awesome guys who worked so hard and were super considerate and conscientious in packing and transporting my father's belongings to her new home. We will be moving another family member in the future and will definitely reach out to All trust Moving and Storage for their wonderful service. Thank you for taking the stress out of our move!

Alltrust Moving & Storage response

Thank you Ayesha for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

They quoted me at $6759.00 for my move from San Diego to Denver. A couple of days before the pick up, I got a call from Tina to confirm the inventory list again before the move. I’m glad she called me. I realized I forgot to add 2 items to the inventory list. After paying more money to add the two things. They told me the crew would come between 9am-12pm. They got there a little after 11:30am. I was annoyed because I had some errands I could have done in the morning. Once the crew got there the guys were good; they finished by 7:30pm, and they barely took breaks. I tipped them each $50 bucks to show my appreciation. Alex told me my stuff would be safe at their warehouse until I was ready. When I was ready to have my stuff delivered, they delivered it with no problem.

Alltrust Moving & Storage response

Thank you Adrian for your feedback, it was a pleasure working with you.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

I called them in February 2021. I was moving from California to Arizona. My sales representative was Paul. He was very accurate with my inventory. He put all the items on the list. So then 4 days before my move I got call from them again. The quality assurance lady was going with me through my house again to make sure everything was correct. I had more boxes which I packed. Movers came on the day what they said. They were fast, disassemble all big furniture and packed with moving blankets. They even helped me to pack some of the boxes. Delivery was without any problems. They even gave me 1 month of free storage. Overall good experience. Would recommend them.

Alltrust Moving & Storage response

Jenifer thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

I had to move beginning 2021 from Los Angeles to Chicago. They gave me 3 day window for my move day. But customer service representative was always in contact with me. 2 day before Vanessa representative called me and said they will arrive between 10-2pm. Movers came 3 hours later. They said traffic was bad. But then I had problem with my building, movers said, "We will do the best to try move out everything." So finally they made it. So guys was very professional and fast. Their names Alex and Alan. Delivery was 3 weeks later and everything was smooth. So overall my experience was good. I'll Recommend this company to my friends. Thank you.

Alltrust Moving & Storage response

Thank you Felicia for your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you.

Original review: May 13, 2022

It was the first time I moved with any moving company and then I just get too relaxed for next few days after my move. Then one simple email and the stuff turned up at the new place all reassembled and put where I need it. They were very professional. I recommend them to all.

Thank you for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you

Original review: May 11, 2022

They did an amazing job, and made sure all my stuff was safe while in transport. The service was quick, and they went above and beyond. It was a pleasure to have them, and the conversation was great. This was my 2nd time with Alltrust, and so I definitely highly recommend them. I will continue to use their service in the future!

Thank you for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you

Original review: May 7, 2022

When I received a call with my quote, the representative Luis on the phone clearly described the entire process. He was very attentive and friendly. Then David, Alex, and Jeffrey assisted with our move. The guys showed up at the early end of our scheduled time slot and were courteous and professional the entire time. They move quickly and they make sure to really take care of your belongings. The price for what you get is unbeatable.

Thank you for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you

Original review: May 6, 2022

They did a fantastic job and moved all of our furniture and boxes efficiently, quickly, and with care. Movers Aleks and Sergey were very professional and polite. They were very punctual and very nice to work with. I would 100% recommend them for your next move...

Thank you for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you

Original review: May 5, 2022

We have moved a few times before, and Alltrust Moving was the best of all the companies we used. We used Alltrust Moving to move into our first house, and they made the whole experience easy and fast. They were prompt, professional, and had special pricing.

Alltrust Moving & Storage Company Information