4.8/5 (111 ratings)

About Alltrust Moving & Storage

Alltrust Moving & Storage performs professional local and nationwide long-distance moving and storage for residential and commercial clients. The company employs trained in-house customer service, sales and dispatch professionals. Alltrust Moving & Storage provides free estimates and guarantees customer satisfaction.

Pros

• Local and long-distance moves
  • Secure storage
  • Upfront pricing
  • In-house trained professionals

Cons

• Limited information on website

Bottom Line

Alltrust Moving & Storage helps with local and long-distance moves, and it provides secure, climate-controlled storage. General pricing is listed on the company's website, and a free, detailed estimate can be provided online or by phone.

Top Alltrust Moving & Storage Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I was impressed with this company from the first phone call! Their crew were hard-working, they were very careful with my items, they were punctual, they were very nice, and all-a...

Verified

... It was the best experience I have had in the last 20 years, and I am not joking. ... They blanket wrapped each piece before it was moved. ... They were so efficient. I highly ...

About Alltrust Moving & Storage

Alltrust Moving & Storage is a moving company based out of Miami, Florida. It offers local and long-distance moving services nationwide and provides climate-controlled, fire- and storm-proof storage facilities on a short- or long-term basis. All the company's movers are trained on safety regarding transport and equipment use. Alltrust is a licensed carrier, not a broker, and the company owns its own trucks.

Alltrust Moving & Storage services

Alltrust Moving & Storage offers two types of moving services: local and long-distance. Local moves typically cover travel distances of 20 miles or fewer. Long-distance moves cover distances from 250 to 3,500 miles or more. The company offers a free binding not to exceed estimates that lets you budget for your move by showing you the maximum amount you'll pay.

Alltrust customers choose if they want full-service or partial packin services. Full-service packing includes all material, including specialty boxes, and partial packing includes material for specific items or rooms.

Other services included in the binding not to exceed estimate include:

• Disassembly reassembly of basic furniture (beds, desks, tables, etc.)
  • Wrapping items too big to fit in a box in blankets or pads
  • Loading and unloading all items to be transported
  • Fuel, mileage, tolls and taxes
  • Extra stop (no additional charge for stops up to 20 miles)
  • Free secure, climate-controlled storage for up to 30 days

Serivces for specialty items (e.g., hot tubs, motorcycles, pianos or other bulky items) can be included for an additional charge.

Alltrust Moving & Storage costs

Alltrust Moving & Storage calculates its charges based on the type of move.

• Local moves are based on the number of hours needed for travel and labor. For example, hiring three movers that require three hours to fully pack a 26-foot box truck costs $320 an hour for a total cost of $960 dollars.
  • Long-distance moves are calculated based on the size of the home (volume of items to be transported), the services required (packing, crating and disassembly of specialty items) and the actual distance of transport.

Alltrust does not disclose storage prices on their website. To obtain an estimate for a local or long distance move, fill out an online request or call the company directly.

Alltrust Moving & Storage FAQ

Will Alltrust Moving & Storage move boxes I pack myself?

Yes, Alltrust Moving & Storage will load, transport and unload boxes you pack yourself.

Is Alltrust Moving & Storage licensed?

Yes, Alltrust Moving & Storage is registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services as both an Intrastate and Interstate mover. The company provides all licensing information on its website.

Is Alltrust Moving & Storage a broker or carrier?

Alltrust is a licensed carrier with a fleet of trucks and an in-house team of movers, customer service representatives and dispatch representatives.

Where is Alltrust Moving & Storage located?

The company is based in Miami, Florida.

Is Alltrust Moving & Storage a good moving company?

Alltrust Moving & Storage is a good option for anyone who is moving locally or long-distance or needs short- or long-term storage. The company has years of experience in household and commercial transport and can tailor its services to meet your budgets and needs. You can call or complete a form on the company's website to get a free binding not to exceed estimate, which helps protect you against unexpected costs when moving.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alltrust Moving & Storage?

Original review: June 10, 2022

This company moved me on May 12, 2022. It was the best experience I have had in the last 20 years, and I am not joking. The team was very careful with everything and efficient with time. They blanket wrapped each piece before it was moved. As the gentlemen were moving, if there was the slight chance of damage through a doorway or staircase, they called me over and we discussed the best way to handle it. They were so efficient. I highly recommend this company and their team. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to all my friends.

Alltrust Moving & Storage response

Thank you for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 17, 2022

We would like to express our gratitude to the entire All trust Moving and Storage team for the outstanding job throughout our family's recent move. Our thanks to everyone who were so outgoing and most helpful with scheduling- to the awesome guys who worked so hard and were super considerate and conscientious in packing and transporting my father's belongings to her new home. We will be moving another family member in the future and will definitely reach out to All trust Moving and Storage for their wonderful service. Thank you for taking the stress out of our move!

Alltrust Moving & Storage response

Thank you Ayesha for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

They quoted me at $6759.00 for my move from San Diego to Denver. A couple of days before the pick up, I got a call from Tina to confirm the inventory list again before the move. I’m glad she called me. I realized I forgot to add 2 items to the inventory list. After paying more money to add the two things. They told me the crew would come between 9am-12pm. They got there a little after 11:30am. I was annoyed because I had some errands I could have done in the morning. Once the crew got there the guys were good; they finished by 7:30pm, and they barely took breaks. I tipped them each $50 bucks to show my appreciation. Alex told me my stuff would be safe at their warehouse until I was ready. When I was ready to have my stuff delivered, they delivered it with no problem.

Alltrust Moving & Storage response

Thank you Adrian for your feedback, it was a pleasure working with you.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

I called them in February 2021. I was moving from California to Arizona. My sales representative was Paul. He was very accurate with my inventory. He put all the items on the list. So then 4 days before my move I got call from them again. The quality assurance lady was going with me through my house again to make sure everything was correct. I had more boxes which I packed. Movers came on the day what they said. They were fast, disassemble all big furniture and packed with moving blankets. They even helped me to pack some of the boxes. Delivery was without any problems. They even gave me 1 month of free storage. Overall good experience. Would recommend them.

Alltrust Moving & Storage response

Jenifer thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

I had to move beginning 2021 from Los Angeles to Chicago. They gave me 3 day window for my move day. But customer service representative was always in contact with me. 2 day before Vanessa representative called me and said they will arrive between 10-2pm. Movers came 3 hours later. They said traffic was bad. But then I had problem with my building, movers said, "We will do the best to try move out everything." So finally they made it. So guys was very professional and fast. Their names Alex and Alan. Delivery was 3 weeks later and everything was smooth. So overall my experience was good. I'll Recommend this company to my friends. Thank you.

Alltrust Moving & Storage response

Thank you Felicia for your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

I used Alltrust Moving & Storage to move our things into storage while I put my house on the market and then again to move to my new home. They are terrific!! The price is very reasonable. The gentleman who carried out the move did a great job and did it with good humor and grace, even though it was a tough move given the number of flights of stairs. I highly recommend their excellent customer service.

Alltrust Moving & Storage response

Original review: Aug. 6, 2022

I called Alltrust to get a price on moving, after many calls and emails we agreed on a price. i gave a 3000.00 deposit, 3 days later the price went up 6000.00, I complained and they did take 2000.00 off. I said no. I asked for my deposit back and they said, "NO WAY. You only have 3 days to cancel." It's been 2 mos. and they won't even answer the phone!! NEVER would I recommend them to my worst enemy!!!! I did find another company to move me at a much better price.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

Moving company that is extremely professional. They were fast, surprisingly so. The movers were pleasant, helpful, and very flexible. What a great experience on a local move. I would definitely recommend and use them again. A good price, too.

Alltrust Moving & Storage response

Original review: Aug. 2, 2022

Absolutely amazing experience! Not only were they all professional, but they were kind, patient, and hardworking. They did not waste a single moment getting everything prepped. Everything was packaged and handled with care. This was my first time using a moving company and it was stellar! I would absolutely use them again and would recommend their services to anyone. Thank you again, Filip and Crew!

Alltrust Moving & Storage response

Original review: July 27, 2022

I am very impressed with all the people at Alltrust. I called to find out about a big move and Joshua and he gave me estimate. He accessed all the things that needed to be moved. We set a move that day. His crew were there on time. Great and considerate wrapping and packing, everything was carefully loaded and moved to Atlanta the next few days from Miami. Good job.

Alltrust Moving & Storage response

Thank you for your feedback Patrik it was a pleasure working with you

Alltrust Moving & Storage Company Information