4.9/5 (106 ratings)

About Alltrust Moving & Storage

Alltrust Moving & Storage performs professional local and nationwide long-distance moving and storage for residential and commercial clients. The company employs trained in-house customer service, sales and dispatch professionals. Alltrust Moving & Storage provides free estimates and guarantees customer satisfaction.

Pros

• Local and long-distance moves
  • Secure storage
  • Upfront pricing
  • In-house trained professionals

Cons

• Limited information on website

Bottom Line

Alltrust Moving & Storage helps with local and long-distance moves, and it provides secure, climate-controlled storage. General pricing is listed on the company's website, and a free, detailed estimate can be provided online or by phone.

Alltrust Moving & Storage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alltrust Moving & Storage?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alltrust Moving & Storage?

Original review: May 30, 2022

I hired this company to move my mother to her new apartment. I am very glad I did! The employees were professional, efficient, and friendly. It was obvious this moving crew took pride in their work as they treated my mother’s belongings with the greatest of care. Thank you to the Alltrust crew for making a very stressful move much easier! I can’t express just how thankful we are for you!

Thank you for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you

Original review: May 17, 2022

Alex and the team made our move as stress-free as possible. Very hard working, pleasant, and professional throughout. Great customer service. Vanessa always polite and professional. We were impressed with Jacob's attention to detail as he did our quote and thought it was good value for money too. Thank you all so much.

Alltrust Moving & Storage response

Original review: May 14, 2022

They were on time, politely, professional, fast. Everything went with no damages and smoothly. Their moving crew was polite and efficient as they packed our valuables. They treated each item carefully, moving staff was quite professional. I would recommend to anyone. And will use their service on a future by myself.

Thank you for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you

Original review: May 13, 2022

It was the first time I moved with any moving company and then I just get too relaxed for next few days after my move. Then one simple email and the stuff turned up at the new place all reassembled and put where I need it. They were very professional. I recommend them to all.

Thank you for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you

Original review: May 11, 2022

They did an amazing job, and made sure all my stuff was safe while in transport. The service was quick, and they went above and beyond. It was a pleasure to have them, and the conversation was great. This was my 2nd time with Alltrust, and so I definitely highly recommend them. I will continue to use their service in the future!

Thank you for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you

Original review: May 7, 2022

When I received a call with my quote, the representative Luis on the phone clearly described the entire process. He was very attentive and friendly. Then David, Alex, and Jeffrey assisted with our move. The guys showed up at the early end of our scheduled time slot and were courteous and professional the entire time. They move quickly and they make sure to really take care of your belongings. The price for what you get is unbeatable.

Thank you for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you

Original review: May 6, 2022

They did a fantastic job and moved all of our furniture and boxes efficiently, quickly, and with care. Movers Aleks and Sergey were very professional and polite. They were very punctual and very nice to work with. I would 100% recommend them for your next move...

Thank you for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you

Original review: May 5, 2022

We have moved a few times before, and Alltrust Moving was the best of all the companies we used. We used Alltrust Moving to move into our first house, and they made the whole experience easy and fast. They were prompt, professional, and had special pricing.

Original review: May 4, 2022

We moved our belongings from WA to NC. They arrived on time and gave excellent service. The staff was very competent and pleasant, and they handled our belongings with particular care. They made the transfer extremely simple for us and delivered the products on schedule, as did their team in NC. We are grateful to them and encourage everyone to use their services since they are honest and trustworthy.

Original review: May 4, 2022

I was very happy with how fast and careful they were with my stuff. The movers, Aleksei, Sergei, and Eric were cheerful and friendly and easy to work with. I moved from Miami to Chicago, and it was no problem! I mostly hired the movers to move my belongings to the truck but these guys were able to load everything and move it to Chicago. I will use them again.

Original review: May 4, 2022

They were prompt in responding to all my messages and even accommodated our last minute changes. Excellent company to work with from start to finish! On the day of the move they arrived on time, with all the necessary equipment and completed our move very quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend this company.

Original review: May 4, 2022

Aleksei was super professional and the work quality that he and his partner provided was top notch. Guys who worked with Aleksei was polite and helpful. All of the boxes and items were moved from the moving truck into my apartment with ease. Furthermore, everything was handled with care. I would highly recommend and plan to use again!! You won’t be disappointed!!!

Resolution response: April 30, 2022

Moving is an inherently stressful process, but Vanessa and team made the process easier and we're deeply appreciative for it. I recommend them!

Original review: April 29, 2022

Pick up crew was several hours late getting to the house. They did a rush job wrapping the furniture. They laid the top to a wooden computer table in the street face down without protection. Had to leave a pantry cabinet and stand-up freezer behind because they wouldn't fit. Goods delivered in a different 28' truck. Did NOT receive all of our goods because they also loaded someone else's furniture on also. They have no concept of physics. We took at least 20 pictures of damaged goods including a patio set that is not even a year old and a hope chest that is 30 years old. There is damage to the corners of wood furniture and there are also missing items. Will put in a claim but, I'm sure they'll make it as hard as possible to collect. Use this company only as a very last resort. They get 2 stars because the delivery guys were nice.

Alltrust Moving & Storage response

Thank you so much Monte for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you

Original review: April 29, 2022

I can't believe my entire apartment was moved gently and in such a timely manner. They were friendly and efficient, and had no hidden fees. The rates were better than competitors as well, would use them again. They were one of the best companies that I’ve ever worked with. Recommended!

Original review: April 28, 2022

The pricing was spot on with my expectations. The movers of this company were cautious, friendly, and comforting at all times. They handled all my things like they were their own. No damages to my house on the way out. If I ever need to move again, I will definitely use this company again.

Original review: April 28, 2022

They are amazing! Sergey driver was very helpful! Nothing was damaged and made sure they made everything right. He manage to put all our items on their places. Thanks so much for making our moving experience as seamless as possible and showing so much responsibility for your customer even after the move!

Original review: April 28, 2022

Extremely prompt, professional, courteous, and cautious! And it's super quick! It was the best moving experience we'd ever had, and it made moving into our first home much less stressful. Overall, it was a completely painless and enjoyable process. I would wholeheartedly recommend it to all of our family and friends! Five out of five! It was fantastic!

Original review: April 28, 2022

Their team were extremely professional, friendly, fast, efficient and organized. They managed to complete a 2 bedroom home to pack in 5 hours, with all furniture wrapped and all boxes labeled. I made a few requests which they were happy to accommodate. They all worked very hard and had the huge truck unloaded and items set appropriately in the house in under 3 hours! I recommend their services and would use them again.

Original review: April 28, 2022

Movers Alex and Sergey were very friendly and efficient. They were both knowledgeable, patient and personable. They took pride in their jobs and wanted to make sure we were happy with the setup of all our furniture Pieces. As first-time movers we were very impressed with the service and will definitely recommend them in the future for any moving needs.

Original review: April 27, 2022

We had movers last month. They were punctual, fairly priced, and very respectful of our staff. Despite the fact that they were a little late, they kept us updated. A two-person crew accomplished everything in two hours. This was a fantastic team effort.

Original review: April 27, 2022

These movers are so professional, Hector, Alex and Sergey was great! I felt immediate peace when I spoke to Tina on the phone. She was very helpful. Vanessa made the initial contact to let me know the time frame and he was not only professional, but also made me feel at ease with having to move my whole apartment. Everything arrived in its perfect condition!

Thank you for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you

Original review: April 24, 2022

My experience with Alltrust was the worst. I tried to get my deposit of $5,440.00 returned because I cancelled my move with Alltrust the next day. Tina-Marie called me back to persuade me not to cancel. I told Tina-Marie that I was canceling the move and wanted my deposit back of $5,440.00 returned. Tina-Marie told me that Alltrust would return my money because they already received my cancellation email within the correct time period. She said she would put the cancellation through with no further action required on my part.

Later that week, I called Alltrust to ask about my refund and found out that Tina-Marie lied to me about getting a refund. I spoke to someone in Customer Service and he said that his manager would not refund my money. The manager refused to come to the phone. Alltrust stole my deposit. I would NOT recommend Alltrust to anyone. They no longer answer my calls. Alltrust claimed they are a reputable company. I would differ with them and say they are NOtrust.

Original review: April 22, 2022

From the start, the procedure was simple and the staff was fantastic. They put forth a lot of effort and did it in a professional manner. They even carry certain items that could not fit in the vehicle on their feet. They come highly recommended from me.

Alltrust Moving & Storage response

Original review: April 21, 2022

The Alltrust Moving & Storage services are both of excellent calibers. I was astounded by how they geared up in masks and took extra precautions during COVID season. The gentlemens Hector and Alex were really kind and knowledgeable.

Alltrust Moving & Storage response

Original review: April 20, 2022

The movers were great and took exceptional care of all of our items. They were communicative and so helpful. These guys are amazing. Customer service making sure the customer is happy. But sometimes very difficult to get them on the phone. I felt the move was very reasonably priced. Recommend!

Original review: April 19, 2022

I have moved many times in my life, but this company has made my last move a very relaxed experience. They even offered to let me check the truck at the end to make sure nothing was left behind. As they were bringing boxes up they made sure to put boxes and furniture at least a couple inches away from the wall to avoid scratching anything. Recommended!

Original review: April 19, 2022

It was a very hectic day but they used their experience and got down to business. They were very courteous, told me thoroughly about how the move will be executed and consistently asked where things should go according to my requirements. So happy I used their team in our move!

Thank you for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you

Original review: April 18, 2022

The three-man moving company arrived on time and ready to start with materials in hand on the day of the move. They moved everything from the apartment to the truck and to the new location in next 3 days, rather than the three to four days that had been expected. Recommended!

Original review: April 16, 2022

Fantastic job to the whole team. Alex was quick and responsive, updating me on a routine basis of the back and forth with my condo, and the movers' status. Hector and Den were superb movers, did the work quickly, intelligently, and with an excellent attitude. Highly highly recommend.

Original review: April 16, 2022

Would definitely recommend. This company saved the day! I was in a pinch and needed someone ASAP. They were available to answer all of my questions before booking my appointment. The team was very professional, on time, and did a great job with our move. Thank you!

Alltrust Moving & Storage Company Information