Get a Quote

2. Movers

4.8/5 (86 ratings)

About All Coast Moving Group

All Coast Moving Group is a moving broker that offers residential and commercial moving service across the United States. The company moves household and business items and transports automobiles. It offers discounts for customers who book early or book within the same day of receiving a quote. It also offers military discounts.

Pros

• Competitive pricing
    • Military discount
    • 30-day and same-day discounts

Cons

• Doesn’t move things itself
    • Must contact for pricing

Bottom Line

All Coast Moving Group is a Florida-based moving broker that works with carriers to move your belongings, including your vehicles, locally and long-distance throughout the continental U.S.

What is All Coast Moving Group?

All Coast Moving Group, based in Boca Raton, Florida, provides moving services across the continental U.S. In addition to local and interstate residential moves, All Coast Moving Group assists with commercial moves and auto transport. Customers may pack their own items or choose professional packing services.

All Coast Moving Group is a broker, which means it does not have its own vans or movers. Instead, All Coast Moving Group works with various carriers to find one that can handle your move at a competitive price. All Coast Moving Group is a registered household goods broker with the Department of Transportation and displays its DOT number on its website.

How does All Coast Moving Group work?

To move with All Coast Moving Group, begin by calling, emailing or filling out a contact form on the company’s website. An agent should call you back within an hour. An agent will ask you some basic information about your upcoming move and set a date for a home walk-through.

All Coast Moving Group does accommodate last-minute moves; however, it recommends planning your move at least two weeks in advance.

On the day of the walk-through, the movers will make a list of all your furniture, take pictures and go over your moving needs. Be sure to mention any specific pieces of furniture you need disassembled or reassembled; All Coast Moving Group charges extra for these services.

After the walk-through, you will receive a quote via email. The quote you receive is all-inclusive, accounts for all labor costs and is good for up to one year. Customers who want to move forward with the move pay in three installments, with the first acting as a deposit.

After the move, All Coast Moving Group will set up your furniture in your new home however you’d like. Each move has a seven-day cushion before and after the moving date in case you have to reschedule your move at the last minute.

All Coast Moving Group costs

The quote you receive from All Coast Moving Group depends on how much you have to move, the distance of your move and the services you require. To move a three-bedroom home to a new location about 800 miles away, All Coast Moving Group quoted a price range of $3,000 to $4,000. This price includes packing and assembly. All Coast Moving Group quoted $350 for full packing services with this move.

Customers pay in three installments. The first payment acts as a deposit.

In addition to offering competitive pricing, All Coast Moving Group offers discounts for:

• Customers who arrange a move more than a month in advance
    • Customers who agree to move with All Coast Moving Group on the same day they receive a quote
    • Military personnel

All Coast Moving Group FAQ

Is All Coast Moving Group licensed and certified?
    Yes, All Coast Moving Group is registered with the Department of Transportation. The company displays its DOT number on its website.
    Does All Coast Moving Group do long-distance moves?
    Yes, All Coast Moving Group arranges both local and long-distance moves. The company services the entire continental U.S.
    What special discounts are available through All Coast Moving Group?
    Those who schedule 30 days or more in advance receive a discount. In addition, customers who schedule a move on the same day they receive a quote get a discount. There's also a military discount.
    Where is All Coast Moving Group located?
    All Coast Moving Group’s headquarters are in Boca Raton, Florida. Although it’s Florida-based, the company works with moving companies across the country.

Do we recommend All Coast Moving Group?

All Coast Moving Group is a fully licensed moving broker that offers residential and commercial moving services and auto transport, so you can get all your moving needs from one company. If you want all these services from one place, All Coast Moving Group could be the mover for you.

All Coast Moving Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Coast Moving Group?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Coast Moving Group?

Original review: June 25, 2021

Glad we chose All Coast after talking to several other options. The other movers were very short and kind of rude on the phone when we got a quote and All Coast was very polite and patience going through our things to be moved. Figuring out what we didn't want to take was the hardest part of the process haha. All in All they did very well and the price was in the middle of the offers which was what we were comfortable with.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 12, 2021

After accepting a job offer a couple weeks before the start date, I had to move myself along with all of my belongings from New York to Florida. I was very satisfied with the customer service that I received and It ended up being much cheaper than I intended on spending. I would highly recommend this company to anyone in the market for a good moving company. Moved from NY to Florida. Everything went great and price was very good... I would recommend them to anyone in the market for a good moving company.

Original review: April 11, 2021

SWEET DEAL! FAST MOVE! I rarely leave reviews but would like to leave All Coast a five star review! They moved me from New York to Brickell Florida. I had an emergency work relocation and they moved me quick and cheaper than I had budgeted for! All Coast gave me a rock star price- cheaper than 4 other companies I called. Saved their number in my phone if I ever need to move again. Highly recommend!

Original review: April 9, 2021

All Coast Moving Group made my move extremely stress free and smooth. I was extremely nervous to hire a moving company with all of the stuff I heard about moving companies. I relocated from Washington to Texas and it could not have gone better. They packed my entire house for me and the guys who did the loading and unloading were absolutely amazing. Would definitely use them again and recommend to anyone seeking a reputable company.

Original review: April 9, 2021

All Coast Moving Group was able to help assist with my family and I uprooting our lives and moving across country due to a job opportunity. The service provided was extremely smooth and straightforward. I paid for a service, and it was provided in a timely manner. The last thing I wanted to do was stress about moving, and All Coast Moving Group was able to take care of myself and my family with no issues.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I used All Coast to move from CA to TX. My first contact with the company (Vince) was good. He was very helpful and got my move set-up for me. Then the cost kept increasing from my original quote. When the move company they hired for me showed up, again the cost increased. The movers did not write any details about my stuff only gave me a blank form with some numbers. No mover information was on this sheet, which I did not notice at the time. (My mistake).

After arriving in Texas, I tried to contact All Coast for delivery of my items. They told me the mover would be in touch. Two weeks later no contact. Reached out again & was told the same thing. Then started to contact All Coast a few times a week. Was told there was no update and some of the agents were very rude, especially Jaelyn. About a month later, they finally told us the name of the moving company. It took many phone calls and texts to get the mover to respond. This company, Virgin Moving Service, is a scammer company. DO NOT USE. All Coast did not care about any of this. They got their money. We did finally get our stuff delivered over two months later. It was in fair condition. I would not recommend this company for any of your move needs.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

I've been sitting back and relaxing with a drink ever since the movers left. What a great job they did. Can't believe it was so easy and seamless but they were fast and reliable and there was 0 funny business! I've used other companies in the past and they were less than truthful about quotes! Very happy with today.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

Movers showed up and stated they were Russian, thus none of us could understand each other. They didn't know math or how to calculate cubic feet. They loaded part of our belongings onto their truck and stated we owed them extra money and wanted about a thousand more to finish the load. We had been watching them and I got on their truck and measured the area they had loaded and explained that they hadn't even loaded the cubic feet that we had paid for yet... They couldn't understand math (length x width x height). They threatened us with extra charges if we didn't agree.

We ended up renting a Uhaul to haul the remaining. They said they would charge us thousands more if they had to unload it. We were under extreme duress (especially when the driver pulled out a knife and carved symbols and other verbiage into our wood posts of our pole barn - right in front of us!!). Not only did they not deliver our goods within the 7 days they said, but it's been 28 days now and they still have no idea when they are delivering (or IF ???).

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

They was very good to me and my family. Very nice, I offer them meal for doing such good job but they had to leave and that make me sad. They do good job with moving things from one house to next. Heavily recommend.

Original review: July 29, 2021

They were a very good company that were direct, quick, and professional. Glad I got to use this service as moving companies always sketch me out for one reason or another but All Coast made me feel nothing but comfortable through and through. Very happy with my experience

Original review: July 27, 2021

Yeah they was pretty good. Didn't have no hassle, the movers were nice and handsome which is always a bonus. I don't really like messing with moving companies since I got two kids that are perfectly capable but since they TOO GROWN now what's a girl to do. Anyway I'm glad I chose this company because they did a real nice job.

Original review: July 24, 2021

Pretty good job they've done. All Coast really came through when many other companies were quoting far too much or taking far too long to get back. Very happy with not only the response time, but also how efficient they were from top to bottom.

Original review: July 23, 2021

Everything real good. Priced out decently and got the job done as expected which is pretty rare these days. So many moving companies will give you the run around so it's refreshing to find a group like this that's straight and to the point.

Original review: July 22, 2021

Pretty good team they got here. Did a good job getting everything together and the prices were competitive. Pretty standard experience, I got exactly what I paid for. The guy was nice so I said I'd leave a review but they literally just did their job which is more than I can say for moving companies I used in the past.

Original review: July 15, 2021

Amazing group of dudes came by and got my stuff packed up nice and easy. Very fast and the customer service gentleman was very nice. Had some dirt bikes I needed moved all the way down to south Florida and they got it done just in time!

Original review: July 15, 2021

Really good company that did a great job. The reps were nice and the trucks they used comfortably fit all of my stuff. Threw my back out last time I moved so hiring a company was a nerve wracking experience because of all the horror stories I heard. These guys alleviated all of my concerns and did a really good job.

Original review: July 11, 2021

Amazing service. Very quick, very fast. Very hard job they had to do and they do it very good and well. Can't thank enough these team. Amazing for me and my needs. 10/10 recommended for anyone. Struggle to find good company.

Original review: July 7, 2021

Yeah these dudes are great, tight roads in Queens in some places and they came in and got the stuff moved down the block into the truck. These guys are 10/10. Dont go nowhere else. Really glad I found this company.

Original review: July 3, 2021

Reliable, fast, easy. All the things that make a moving experience better. They got the job done quick. I will for definite use these again next time I need to move. they were very nice and one spoke Spanish which made everything easier for me and my husband.

Original review: July 1, 2021

Great Service, fast response, amazing experience, these guys picked up the phone and had a truck on the way to me in no time flat, guess I caught them on a lucky day! I was trying to plan out my move but said the sooner the better and they were on the move. Great service, everything handled professionally.

Original review: June 30, 2021

Had move from the Florida-Georgia line all the way down to Broward County. Thankfully all coast was there to move all of my furniture. I was concerned about my desk and studio equipment being damaged but everything arrived safe and sound!

Original review: June 24, 2021

AMAZING service, can't say enough about All Coast. They did the job and lifted some pretty heavy stuff I had with 0 issues. Everything intact upon arrival. I despise moving but these guys made it easier than ever. It helps that they're incredibly nice and understanding!

Original review: June 18, 2021

This is a moving broker that lives up to every bad thing that is ever said about moving brokers. They had a five star review on here and underestimated the move so that they could charge more, when I found out who the carrier was that they chose it had an F on BBB and had been flagged for holding people ransom for their things, and had lost its accreditation with the BBB. When I told them this was unacceptable they told me I didn't have a choice in who they used to move my things and that they were keeping my deposit. What is worse is the fact that they seemed to expect that they could do this to their customers with no consequences. Please for your own sanity do not use this company.

Original review: May 25, 2021

I used them for a move to and from a storage unit, garage and apartment in one city to a house in another. The movers were polite and friendly. Office staff were efficient and helpful and they made follow-up calls to make sure that everything happened as it should have. I highly recommend them.

Original review: May 21, 2021

If I could give zero stars I would. This company will tell you what you want to hear and lie through their teeth just to get your deposit (which isn’t even included in the moving fee). They outsource their movers who are not quality. Look up reviews for US Movers, read the worst reviews, and follow their instruction. All Coast didn’t tell me who the movers were until the day of (for that exact purpose, I’m sure). They’re awful too. They tried to sneak things past me with the contract the driver wanted signed and when I called them on it they got mad. If they don’t hide this review, just do yourself a favor and find a different moving company. This one is NOT worth the trouble.

Original review: April 27, 2021

All Coast is the best at what they do! Between the constant communication from booking to delivery these guys did great. Sincerely took a lot of stress out of everything this move put on us, you guys are Rock Stars!!!!

Original review: April 27, 2021

All Coast was great, they really know what they are doing when it comes to loading and packing a truck. I made sure to let them know that I was pretty impressed with how they got everything into the truck without any bumps or scrapes.

Original review: April 26, 2021

Recently moved from CO to be closer to my family. Mom's getting up in years and we wanted to be close by while we can. All Coast was great in their service and timing. We originally just called for a quote but once we spoke to Andrew we made the best decision for what we wanted to do. Big help.

Original review: April 25, 2021

They responded very quickly and finished moving heavy items into our basement. They were really careful around steps and making sure not to damage anything the process. They also accommodated one additional item that I did not mention in original request.

Original review: April 23, 2021

They moved a piano and other items for us and did a fantastic job. The price was exactly what they said it would be and everything arrived in perfect condition. They were also meticulous in the way they made sure that the floors etc. were well protected with zero damage. I highly recommend them.

All Coast Moving Group Company Information