4.2/5 (92 ratings)

About All Coast Moving Group

All Coast Moving Group is a moving broker that offers residential and commercial moving service across the United States. The company moves household and business items and transports automobiles. It offers discounts for customers who book early or book within the same day of receiving a quote. It also offers military discounts.

Pros

• Competitive pricing
    • Military discount
    • 30-day and same-day discounts

Cons

• Doesn’t move things itself
    • Must contact for pricing

Bottom Line

All Coast Moving Group is a Florida-based moving broker that works with carriers to move your belongings, including your vehicles, locally and long-distance throughout the continental U.S.

What is All Coast Moving Group?

All Coast Moving Group, based in Boca Raton, Florida, provides moving services across the continental U.S. In addition to local and interstate residential moves, All Coast Moving Group assists with commercial moves and auto transport. Customers may pack their own items or choose professional packing services.

All Coast Moving Group is a broker, which means it does not have its own vans or movers. Instead, All Coast Moving Group works with various carriers to find one that can handle your move at a competitive price. All Coast Moving Group is a registered household goods broker with the Department of Transportation and displays its DOT number on its website.

How does All Coast Moving Group work?

To move with All Coast Moving Group, begin by calling, emailing or filling out a contact form on the company’s website. An agent should call you back within an hour. An agent will ask you some basic information about your upcoming move and set a date for a home walk-through.

All Coast Moving Group does accommodate last-minute moves; however, it recommends planning your move at least two weeks in advance.

On the day of the walk-through, the movers will make a list of all your furniture, take pictures and go over your moving needs. Be sure to mention any specific pieces of furniture you need disassembled or reassembled; All Coast Moving Group charges extra for these services.

After the walk-through, you will receive a quote via email. The quote you receive is all-inclusive, accounts for all labor costs and is good for up to one year. Customers who want to move forward with the move pay in three installments, with the first acting as a deposit.

After the move, All Coast Moving Group will set up your furniture in your new home however you’d like. Each move has a seven-day cushion before and after the moving date in case you have to reschedule your move at the last minute.

All Coast Moving Group costs

The quote you receive from All Coast Moving Group depends on how much you have to move, the distance of your move and the services you require. To move a three-bedroom home to a new location about 800 miles away, All Coast Moving Group quoted a price range of $3,000 to $4,000. This price includes packing and assembly. All Coast Moving Group quoted $350 for full packing services with this move.

Customers pay in three installments. The first payment acts as a deposit.

In addition to offering competitive pricing, All Coast Moving Group offers discounts for:

• Customers who arrange a move more than a month in advance
    • Customers who agree to move with All Coast Moving Group on the same day they receive a quote
    • Military personnel

All Coast Moving Group FAQ

Is All Coast Moving Group licensed and certified?
    Yes, All Coast Moving Group is registered with the Department of Transportation. The company displays its DOT number on its website.
    Does All Coast Moving Group do long-distance moves?
    Yes, All Coast Moving Group arranges both local and long-distance moves. The company services the entire continental U.S.
    What special discounts are available through All Coast Moving Group?
    Those who schedule 30 days or more in advance receive a discount. In addition, customers who schedule a move on the same day they receive a quote get a discount. There's also a military discount.
    Where is All Coast Moving Group located?
    All Coast Moving Group’s headquarters are in Boca Raton, Florida. Although it’s Florida-based, the company works with moving companies across the country.

Do we recommend All Coast Moving Group?

All Coast Moving Group is a fully licensed moving broker that offers residential and commercial moving services and auto transport, so you can get all your moving needs from one company. If you want all these services from one place, All Coast Moving Group could be the mover for you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Coast Moving Group?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Coast Moving Group?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2022

They did an absolutely wonderful job of handling the move that I needed to be done. I had a very specific time frame because the place I am moving into is very particular about who gets in the gate so since I don't have a fob it had to be on a certain day at a certain time. They did a good job of working with me to make sure everything lines up and I couldn't be happier.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 19, 2022

They were pretty amazing, had a decent amount of boxes and furniture. About 40 or so boxes from small to medium, two couches, 2 dressers, two beds, and some other various items. They took my information and estimated how big of a truck I would need and oh boy if they weren't spot on with the guessing there. The movers were very nice and fast at doing what they do. Overall my experience with this company was 5 star worthy!!

Original review: April 28, 2022

Wonderful team of qualified professionals that took care of a last minute move involving a 3 bedroom house into a larger space farther south in the sunshine state. Of course I was nervous having ANYONE come by and take everything I own in a truck and transporting it down the entire state of Florida but these guys really make you feel at home and how fast they moved definitely made me feel better because it showed me they had done this kind of work many times in the past!

Original review: April 25, 2022

Wonderful team that really handled all the business I had with them well. First and foremost the people on the phone were very nice and gathered information quickly. When the drivers arrived I confirmed the quote I was given over the phone and everything matched up. I told them I would need to follow them to the correct address to let them in and to make sure my things made it safe and sound and they had no problem. All in all things went extremely well!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

All Coast Moving Group really saved the day for me. I had all my ducks in a row and everything packed up and ready to go and then at the very last minute I forgot I had a whole storage container that I've been keeping a bunch of stuff in and had to race over to get things handled so we could take those too. They met me over there and helped me with organizing and packing and were extremely nice the entire time!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2022

Wow these guys did an amazing job with handling the move I needed done. They were fast and reliable and everyone from the phone reps to the actual movers themselves acted with professionalism and courtesy to me the client. I give them 5 stars and highly recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2022

This company did a very good job and everyone over the phone was very nice and comforting. I'm glad I hired this team because the movers they sent to my house were efficient and fast and also very careful with the more fragile items. This move went incredibly well and I couldn't be happier.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

They did good job and I have no bad review to give. Fast and cheaper than others. I have big amount of things to be moved and heavy object too. Very happy with how they conduct themselves and really was worried about things breaking. They were careful and very nice to me also.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

Big move came up and I had to get down to Florida in a specific time period for a job transition. Had a hard time finding a team capable of making the move with the requirements I had. Unfortunately If I wasnt able to get something arranged I would've had to do it myself. Luckily I found All Coast Moving Group who did this whole operation easily and efficiently.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2022

Excellent team of qualified and courteous professionals. They made this move happen quickly and they did it in a way that made the entire experience truly a thing to behold. No more stressing out, pulling shoulders or backs, just sitting back enjoying a beer and watching everything get packed up quickly and carefully. They did a great job!

All Coast Moving Group Company Information