4.0/5 (126 ratings)

About All Coast Moving Group

All Coast Moving Group is a moving broker that offers residential and commercial moving service across the United States. The company moves household and business items and transports automobiles. It offers discounts for customers who book early or book within the same day of receiving a quote. It also offers military discounts.

Pros

• Competitive pricing
    • Military discount
    • 30-day and same-day discounts

Cons

• Doesn’t move things itself
    • Must contact for pricing

Bottom Line

All Coast Moving Group is a Florida-based moving broker that works with carriers to move your belongings, including your vehicles, locally and long-distance throughout the continental U.S.

What is All Coast Moving Group?

All Coast Moving Group, based in Boca Raton, Florida, provides moving services across the continental U.S. In addition to local and interstate residential moves, All Coast Moving Group assists with commercial moves and auto transport. Customers may pack their own items or choose professional packing services.

All Coast Moving Group is a broker, which means it does not have its own vans or movers. Instead, All Coast Moving Group works with various carriers to find one that can handle your move at a competitive price. All Coast Moving Group is a registered household goods broker with the Department of Transportation and displays its DOT number on its website.

How does All Coast Moving Group work?

To move with All Coast Moving Group, begin by calling, emailing or filling out a contact form on the company’s website. An agent should call you back within an hour. An agent will ask you some basic information about your upcoming move and set a date for a home walk-through.

All Coast Moving Group does accommodate last-minute moves; however, it recommends planning your move at least two weeks in advance.

On the day of the walk-through, the movers will make a list of all your furniture, take pictures and go over your moving needs. Be sure to mention any specific pieces of furniture you need disassembled or reassembled; All Coast Moving Group charges extra for these services.

After the walk-through, you will receive a quote via email. The quote you receive is all-inclusive, accounts for all labor costs and is good for up to one year. Customers who want to move forward with the move pay in three installments, with the first acting as a deposit.

After the move, All Coast Moving Group will set up your furniture in your new home however you’d like. Each move has a seven-day cushion before and after the moving date in case you have to reschedule your move at the last minute.

All Coast Moving Group costs

The quote you receive from All Coast Moving Group depends on how much you have to move, the distance of your move and the services you require. To move a three-bedroom home to a new location about 800 miles away, All Coast Moving Group quoted a price range of $3,000 to $4,000. This price includes packing and assembly. All Coast Moving Group quoted $350 for full packing services with this move.

Customers pay in three installments. The first payment acts as a deposit.

In addition to offering competitive pricing, All Coast Moving Group offers discounts for:

• Customers who arrange a move more than a month in advance
    • Customers who agree to move with All Coast Moving Group on the same day they receive a quote
    • Military personnel

All Coast Moving Group FAQ

Is All Coast Moving Group licensed and certified?
    Yes, All Coast Moving Group is registered with the Department of Transportation. The company displays its DOT number on its website.
    Does All Coast Moving Group do long-distance moves?
    Yes, All Coast Moving Group arranges both local and long-distance moves. The company services the entire continental U.S.
    What special discounts are available through All Coast Moving Group?
    Those who schedule 30 days or more in advance receive a discount. In addition, customers who schedule a move on the same day they receive a quote get a discount. There's also a military discount.
    Where is All Coast Moving Group located?
    All Coast Moving Group’s headquarters are in Boca Raton, Florida. Although it’s Florida-based, the company works with moving companies across the country.

Do we recommend All Coast Moving Group?

All Coast Moving Group is a fully licensed moving broker that offers residential and commercial moving services and auto transport, so you can get all your moving needs from one company. If you want all these services from one place, All Coast Moving Group could be the mover for you.

All Coast Moving Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Coast Moving Group?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2022

If you are looking for 5 star service look no further because these guys excel at every aspect of the moving process!! The sales team on the phone was upfront with the costs and estimated time of delivery and they were also very polite and answered all questions that I had. I was very pleased with the way the actual movers conducted themselves in handling my belongings and I feel there was no better choice that I could have made than hiring All Coast Moving Group to take care of this move!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2022

After a bad break up I had to move asap and was going back to my parents' while I figure out the next steps, they lived quite a ways away and finding a company to pick up this move on the drop of a dime was challenging. Also finding one in my price range was a bit of a process as well but I sold enough things to be able to get a smaller truck so that helped too. This team did a service for me that really got me out of a bad situation and for that I am thankful.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2022

Updated on 10/27/2022: I had previously written a review after speaking with Ryan to arrange a full service pack and move. What a scam artist. After they took my money, I got a call the day before from Ocean Moving Company. They are rated D with the BBB and I 100% see why. They texted me, I tried calling back and there was no answer. Immediately after I called the number with no message and no ability to leave a message they called back. They had no idea what services I had paid for. When I called All Coast to advise I didn't want this D-rated, incompetent mover they subcontracted, Ryan was totally unresponsive. When I called to cancel the service altogether, absorbing the loss of thousands of dollars, they called me to tell me I had to e-mail the request. I advised I had already e-mailed every address they had on file. Still the next day I got a text message stating "I'll be there at 12:00." Expensive lesson learned- steer clear.

Original Review: I had to relocate from FL to PA for work and I only had 16 days to coordinate the move. After going through the various options, I decided to see if I a full service move was within my budget. I was so overwhelmed, and then I heard from Ryan. He was extremely empathetic and his years of experience were immediately apparent. Ryan was able to coordinate the entire move for me in an hour! My son is also being relocated and I have already given him Ryan's contact as I wouldn't have him go through the stress of using anyone else. Superior customer service is all but a lost art; Ryan still knows how to provide it.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

They did an excellent job for me. I had a few options but after speaking with all of the companies over the phone these guys gave me the best vibes and I just knew that they would be able to handle everything with ease with how experienced everyone sounded over the phone. With 4 bed frames/mattresses, 3 TV stands, and a few dressers, I knew the truck we would need would be big. They accurately estimated the size of the truck needed to make this happen and everything went without a hitch!

Original review: April 28, 2022

Wonderful team of qualified professionals that took care of a last minute move involving a 3 bedroom house into a larger space farther south in the sunshine state. Of course I was nervous having ANYONE come by and take everything I own in a truck and transporting it down the entire state of Florida but these guys really make you feel at home and how fast they moved definitely made me feel better because it showed me they had done this kind of work many times in the past!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2023

Nice job done by a professional team! These guys really made the whole process easy through and through. I was moving from Indianapolis to Chicago to chase after a job and I had to move fast so I could get the ball rolling. They did a fantastic job making sure everything lined up with the timing I needed.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2023

They did a really good job with my move. I was on my last ropes after packing all my boxes and the last moving team flaked on me so I didn't have much time to find a place to handle the move. I called up All Coast and by the end of the phone call they gave me an estimate and had a driver on the way to me. I was pleased overall with how things went.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2023

Had a really good experience with All Coast Moving Group. They made this whole process super simple and easy and I wouldn't have been able to pull this move off without them! They were fast and professional and the delivery of my things went without a hitch!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2023

I called All Coast Moving Group on a Friday and they were at my door by Monday. I was moving everything from South Carolina to North Carolina. This was a 4 bedroom house going into a 3 bedroom and some stuff to a storage unit. They did good and made sure I felt comfortable the whole through. They updated me constantly and were always available for my calls. I will give them 5 stars for how great they were.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2023

Jack was not truthful with us. Gave us impression they were a moving company, they are not. They will hire out to a moving company. You will be required to sign a new contract with the actual mover that has additional fees that are not disclosed. Jack stated our merchandise would not go through a transfer station but would be delivered in the same truck it was picked up in. This is not true, the actual moving company planned to transfer our merchandise 2 times and in 3 different trucks. Jack gave us a timeframe of 3 to 5 days for pickup to delivery. The actual moving company gave us a time frame of 14 days. I refused to sign the new contract under these terms I did not agree to. All Coast refused to refund deposit.

All Coast Moving Group Company Information