4.3/5 (94 ratings)

About All Coast Moving Group

All Coast Moving Group is a moving broker that offers residential and commercial moving service across the United States. The company moves household and business items and transports automobiles. It offers discounts for customers who book early or book within the same day of receiving a quote. It also offers military discounts.

Pros

• Competitive pricing
    • Military discount
    • 30-day and same-day discounts

Cons

• Doesn’t move things itself
    • Must contact for pricing

Bottom Line

All Coast Moving Group is a Florida-based moving broker that works with carriers to move your belongings, including your vehicles, locally and long-distance throughout the continental U.S.

What is All Coast Moving Group?

All Coast Moving Group, based in Boca Raton, Florida, provides moving services across the continental U.S. In addition to local and interstate residential moves, All Coast Moving Group assists with commercial moves and auto transport. Customers may pack their own items or choose professional packing services.

All Coast Moving Group is a broker, which means it does not have its own vans or movers. Instead, All Coast Moving Group works with various carriers to find one that can handle your move at a competitive price. All Coast Moving Group is a registered household goods broker with the Department of Transportation and displays its DOT number on its website.

How does All Coast Moving Group work?

To move with All Coast Moving Group, begin by calling, emailing or filling out a contact form on the company’s website. An agent should call you back within an hour. An agent will ask you some basic information about your upcoming move and set a date for a home walk-through.

All Coast Moving Group does accommodate last-minute moves; however, it recommends planning your move at least two weeks in advance.

On the day of the walk-through, the movers will make a list of all your furniture, take pictures and go over your moving needs. Be sure to mention any specific pieces of furniture you need disassembled or reassembled; All Coast Moving Group charges extra for these services.

After the walk-through, you will receive a quote via email. The quote you receive is all-inclusive, accounts for all labor costs and is good for up to one year. Customers who want to move forward with the move pay in three installments, with the first acting as a deposit.

After the move, All Coast Moving Group will set up your furniture in your new home however you’d like. Each move has a seven-day cushion before and after the moving date in case you have to reschedule your move at the last minute.

All Coast Moving Group costs

The quote you receive from All Coast Moving Group depends on how much you have to move, the distance of your move and the services you require. To move a three-bedroom home to a new location about 800 miles away, All Coast Moving Group quoted a price range of $3,000 to $4,000. This price includes packing and assembly. All Coast Moving Group quoted $350 for full packing services with this move.

Customers pay in three installments. The first payment acts as a deposit.

In addition to offering competitive pricing, All Coast Moving Group offers discounts for:

• Customers who arrange a move more than a month in advance
    • Customers who agree to move with All Coast Moving Group on the same day they receive a quote
    • Military personnel

All Coast Moving Group FAQ

Is All Coast Moving Group licensed and certified?
    Yes, All Coast Moving Group is registered with the Department of Transportation. The company displays its DOT number on its website.
    Does All Coast Moving Group do long-distance moves?
    Yes, All Coast Moving Group arranges both local and long-distance moves. The company services the entire continental U.S.
    What special discounts are available through All Coast Moving Group?
    Those who schedule 30 days or more in advance receive a discount. In addition, customers who schedule a move on the same day they receive a quote get a discount. There's also a military discount.
    Where is All Coast Moving Group located?
    All Coast Moving Group’s headquarters are in Boca Raton, Florida. Although it’s Florida-based, the company works with moving companies across the country.

Do we recommend All Coast Moving Group?

All Coast Moving Group is a fully licensed moving broker that offers residential and commercial moving services and auto transport, so you can get all your moving needs from one company. If you want all these services from one place, All Coast Moving Group could be the mover for you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Coast Moving Group?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Coast Moving Group?

Original review: April 28, 2022

Wonderful team of qualified professionals that took care of a last minute move involving a 3 bedroom house into a larger space farther south in the sunshine state. Of course I was nervous having ANYONE come by and take everything I own in a truck and transporting it down the entire state of Florida but these guys really make you feel at home and how fast they moved definitely made me feel better because it showed me they had done this kind of work many times in the past!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 25, 2022

Wonderful team that really handled all the business I had with them well. First and foremost the people on the phone were very nice and gathered information quickly. When the drivers arrived I confirmed the quote I was given over the phone and everything matched up. I told them I would need to follow them to the correct address to let them in and to make sure my things made it safe and sound and they had no problem. All in all things went extremely well!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

All Coast Moving Group really saved the day for me. I had all my ducks in a row and everything packed up and ready to go and then at the very last minute I forgot I had a whole storage container that I've been keeping a bunch of stuff in and had to race over to get things handled so we could take those too. They met me over there and helped me with organizing and packing and were extremely nice the entire time!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Had to use this company this time around because last one I went through was booked up and I'm 2/2 on finding great moving services. The gentlemen who answered the phone was very nice and knowledgeable and got everything set up in no time flat. The cost was fair and pretty industry standard, and the wait time for the move wasn't horrible but I'm sure the waiting period is of course affected by covid. Anyway this is a wonderful company that should not be overlooked.

Original review: June 25, 2021

Glad we chose All Coast after talking to several other options. The other movers were very short and kind of rude on the phone when we got a quote and All Coast was very polite and patience going through our things to be moved. Figuring out what we didn't want to take was the hardest part of the process haha. All in All they did very well and the price was in the middle of the offers which was what we were comfortable with.

Original review: June 23, 2022

They made a really stressful and exhausting thing so simple and easy. From start to finish this team here, All Coast Moving Group, made me able to sit back and relax while they did the heavy lifting and truck loading, which I needed after a long day of packing boxes. I had a good experience using them for my move.

Original review: June 22, 2022

They did a pretty good job with my move. All I had to do was sit back and watch while they handled a 4 bed room house and all the boxes and furniture associated. Overall I would recommend this team to anyone.

Original review: June 21, 2022

They did a great job with handling my 3 bed 2 bath move. I was upgrade to a house with more footage so I bought some pieces of furniture and other things in advance and they even helped with all of that. I paid a little extra for them to assist in assembly with products that were still in the boxes and everything went pretty well!

Original review: June 18, 2022

5 star fantastic team here, know what you sign up for if you go elsewhere they will take your money and never come to get your things. All Coast was fast and reliable and they make everything super simple and easy. Do not pass them up if you are looking for somewhere that will handle your move with tact!

Original review: June 15, 2022

They were a great team of qualified professionals that handled this move and they handled it with the utmost care and courtesy for me as their customer! I moved from Thackerville OK to Frisco TX and didn't have many options for movers that could handle how big of a move I had! They did a great job!

All Coast Moving Group Company Information