Learn More

2. Movers

5.0/5 (39 ratings)

About All Coast Moving Group

All Coast Moving Group is a moving broker that offers residential and commercial moving service across the United States. The company moves household and business items and transports automobiles. It offers discounts for customers who book early or book within the same day of receiving a quote. It also offers military discounts.

Pros

• Competitive pricing
  • Military discount
  • 30-day and same-day discounts

Cons

• Doesn’t move things itself
  • Must contact for pricing

Bottom Line

All Coast Moving Group is a Florida-based moving broker that works with carriers to move your belongings, including your vehicles, locally and long-distance throughout the continental U.S.

What is All Coast Moving Group?

All Coast Moving Group, based in Boca Raton, Florida, provides moving services across the continental U.S. In addition to local and interstate residential moves, All Coast Moving Group assists with commercial moves and auto transport. Customers may pack their own items or choose professional packing services.

All Coast Moving Group is a broker, which means it does not have its own vans or movers. Instead, All Coast Moving Group works with various carriers to find one that can handle your move at a competitive price. All Coast Moving Group is a registered household goods broker with the Department of Transportation and displays its DOT number on its website.

How does All Coast Moving Group work?

To move with All Coast Moving Group, begin by calling, emailing or filling out a contact form on the company’s website. An agent should call you back within an hour. An agent will ask you some basic information about your upcoming move and set a date for a home walk-through.

All Coast Moving Group does accommodate last-minute moves; however, it recommends planning your move at least two weeks in advance.

On the day of the walk-through, the movers will make a list of all your furniture, take pictures and go over your moving needs. Be sure to mention any specific pieces of furniture you need disassembled or reassembled; All Coast Moving Group charges extra for these services.

After the walk-through, you will receive a quote via email. The quote you receive is all-inclusive, accounts for all labor costs and is good for up to one year. Customers who want to move forward with the move pay in three installments, with the first acting as a deposit.

After the move, All Coast Moving Group will set up your furniture in your new home however you’d like. Each move has a seven-day cushion before and after the moving date in case you have to reschedule your move at the last minute.

All Coast Moving Group costs

The quote you receive from All Coast Moving Group depends on how much you have to move, the distance of your move and the services you require. To move a three-bedroom home to a new location about 800 miles away, All Coast Moving Group quoted a price range of $3,000 to $4,000. This price includes packing and assembly. All Coast Moving Group quoted $350 for full packing services with this move.

Customers pay in three installments. The first payment acts as a deposit.

In addition to offering competitive pricing, All Coast Moving Group offers discounts for:

• Customers who arrange a move more than a month in advance
  • Customers who agree to move with All Coast Moving Group on the same day they receive a quote
  • Military personnel

All Coast Moving Group FAQ

Is All Coast Moving Group licensed and certified?
Yes, All Coast Moving Group is registered with the Department of Transportation. The company displays its DOT number on its website.
Does All Coast Moving Group do long-distance moves?
Yes, All Coast Moving Group arranges both local and long-distance moves. The company services the entire continental U.S.
What special discounts are available through All Coast Moving Group?
Those who schedule 30 days or more in advance receive a discount. In addition, customers who schedule a move on the same day they receive a quote get a discount. There's also a military discount.
Where is All Coast Moving Group located?
All Coast Moving Group’s headquarters are in Boca Raton, Florida. Although it’s Florida-based, the company works with moving companies across the country.

Do we recommend All Coast Moving Group?

All Coast Moving Group is a fully licensed moving broker that offers residential and commercial moving services and auto transport, so you can get all your moving needs from one company. If you want all these services from one place, All Coast Moving Group could be the mover for you.

All Coast Moving Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Coast Moving Group?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Coast Moving Group?

Original review: April 9, 2021

All Coast Moving Group made my move extremely stress free and smooth. I was extremely nervous to hire a moving company with all of the stuff I heard about moving companies. I relocated from Washington to Texas and it could not have gone better. They packed my entire house for me and the guys who did the loading and unloading were absolutely amazing. Would definitely use them again and recommend to anyone seeking a reputable company.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 9, 2021

All Coast Moving Group was able to help assist with my family and I uprooting our lives and moving across country due to a job opportunity. The service provided was extremely smooth and straightforward. I paid for a service, and it was provided in a timely manner. The last thing I wanted to do was stress about moving, and All Coast Moving Group was able to take care of myself and my family with no issues.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I was very taken back by the experience I had with All Coast Moving Group. I spent much time vetting out different companies because I’ve heard so many people having bad experiences and this was just one decision I made that I regret in the least. They were efficient, timely and treated my things like they were their own. I would recommend this group to anybody. Thanks again All coast!

Original review: April 7, 2021

They exceeded our expectations when it comes to moving a large family with a quick turnaround. We had about 10 days where I needed to start my new job, and two other movers turned us down. I'm happy I tried All Coast Moving Group because they immediately took on the task and did a wonderful job. As a company that provides an honest service, they are top of the line in this regard. Highly recommend!

Original review: April 9, 2021

I was allowed to transfer from Portland to South Carolina, expenses paid out of pocket. The movers were efficient and protected all furniture appropriately. We packed are own boxes and kitchen dishes, to save money. Fairly easy experience except was not told we needed to have each mattress covered.

Original review: April 9, 2021

What a breath of fresh air! Usually moving is so stressful. All Coast Moving Group made my move so seamless and effortless! I highly recommend their services if you want a stress free move. Five stars for me!! Will definitely be contacting again. Great staff, easy communication.

Original review: April 9, 2021

When moving you have a thousand things to worry about, let me tell you working with All Coast was not one of them. Working with all coast is incredibly easy and their process is streamlined. I was very concerned about my belongings traveling across several states but after talking with the reps I felt like I was in good hands. I would highly recommend.

Original review: April 9, 2021

They did an excellent job moving our furniture!! All pieces were thoroughly wrapped and cared for. Furniture was moved all in one day and with one truck! I would highly recommend them. Movers were extremely courteous they did everything I asked of them. If you're looking to have your furniture moved they're the company to use!

Original review: April 9, 2021

These guys helped a stressful moving experience better. They were helpful and careful. I recommend the guys at All Coast Moving and will definitely call them again in the future and am very grateful for their professionalism and patience.

Original review: April 9, 2021

My experience was beyond enjoyable. Everyone knows how time consuming and miserable a move can be. All Coast Moving was a pleasure to deal with. Not only was the price right but the customer service was delightful. I recommend with a 5 star review!

Original review: April 9, 2021

My experience with All Coast Moving was nothing but exceptional! I’ve never moved long distance before, but they really made this process extremely easy for me, affordable and took the stress right off! I highly recommend this company and will use them again if I ever need to! I highly recommend!!

Original review: April 8, 2021

I needed to move from Florida to California. I had so much anxiety and All Coast made it easy and simple! I’m finally living in California and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you again All Coast! I’m not sure I would have been able to do this without your expertise.

Original review: April 8, 2021

Thanks All Coast! Small move from Boynton to Tampa. The process was completed within 2 days notice. Decent pricing and even better service. My father in law recommended them and they delivered. I will refer business in the future.

Original review: April 8, 2021

All Coast Moving Group was extremely efficient and safe. I move frequently for work and I’ve used numerous moving companies - All Group is the real deal. They completed my job quickly without me ever having to worry about the safety of my items. I will be using them again.

Original review: April 8, 2021

Truly amazing experience since I was concerned about the my timeframe for my move. Excellent scheduling and right on time. Thank you for making my move such a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend to anyone that’s looking for super efficient planning and delivery.

Original review: April 8, 2021

My girlfriend had to have some personal items and furniture moved down to Florida. All Coast Moving was very responsive, and handled everything in a professional manner. They made the process of transporting a lot easier for us and did it without any problems. Will definitely use their services for any future needs.

Original review: April 8, 2021

I’ve moved a few times over the years but this was by far the best experience I’ve had. I moved 2 cars and 4 bedroom house from Dallas to New York City. The rep Matt helped me from A to Z. Everything arrived safe and on time.

Original review: April 8, 2021

I’ve moved quite a few times in my life but can honestly tell you I will look no further if I do it again. What a great group of guys. They treated my belongings and my new house like it was theirs. They were careful and respectful and I appreciate All Coast's efforts! Great job guys and thanks again!

Original review: April 8, 2021

From the first call to the actual crew that did the packing and moving, everyone was professional and made a stressful time in our life easier than expected. The process was smooth. We have referred others. Many thanks to a great team.

Original review: April 8, 2021

All Coast Moving Group is absolutely amazing. They made this process so simple. I thought it would take forever to go over all my furniture but Pat made this process super simple and easy. They were extremely professional from start to finish, and I would definitely use them again. All my items arrived in great condition and I could not be happier!

Original review: April 8, 2021

Can’t thank All Coast Moving enough for helping me move from South Florida to Southern California! From start to finish All Coast made moving extremely easy and stress free. It was a pleasure working with them and I will absolutely be using them for future moves!

Original review: April 8, 2021

Moving is a stressful time but working with Andrew made this move seamless. He was thorough and professional. He also reminded me of a few other things I should be doing while still planning my move. Thank you again Andrew!

Original review: April 7, 2021

I could not have asked for a better experience. Moving can be stressful in so many ways but this company made my move so much more relaxed. There rates are extremely affordable. I highly recommend this company!! Five stars in every aspect!

Original review: April 7, 2021

Thanks for making this easy! After it was all said and done it was very much worth the price I paid. The one stress I had was how I was going to be able to move all my stuff and after speaking with them I had no idea how easy it would be.

Original review: April 7, 2021

From start to finish, the process was flawless. Friendly/professional reps and turned what I felt my be a daunting experience into a pain free one! My family can’t thank you enough for helping us start this new chapter in our lives!

Original review: April 6, 2021

The best experience ever! So easy and the best price. They made the whole process easy from the beginning to the end. Such ease during a time of stress. Thank you for everything! Will recommend everyone their way! You will not be disappointed, they are trustworthy, educated, and timely.

Original review: April 6, 2021

The guys were super friendly and easy to work with. They showed up on time and got the job done pretty quickly. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a stress free move. They were awesome! By far the best moving experience I’ve ever had.

Original review: April 6, 2021

Great customer service. They walk me through step-by-step what to expect from the first phone call. Had everything finished within the timeline they gave me. Very happy with their service. I would use this company again and will recommend them.

Original review: April 6, 2021

Out of the four moving companies I have tried in my lifetime, All Coast was by far and away the best. On time, respectful, and quick! Handled all of our stuff with care and caution. Would recommend to anyone and won’t move again without them.

Original review: April 6, 2021

Just moved from NC to PA. They were amazing. Definitely recommend to help with your next move. I absolutely hate moving. I was definitely worried about having to pay a huge fee but I was quoted a GREAT price. They made it hassle-free! Everyone was so professional and very helpful. Definitely recommend to help with your next move.

All Coast Moving Group Company Information