Get a Quote

4.2/5 (112 ratings)

About All Coast Moving Group

All Coast Moving Group is a moving broker that offers residential and commercial moving service across the United States. The company moves household and business items and transports automobiles. It offers discounts for customers who book early or book within the same day of receiving a quote. It also offers military discounts.

Pros

• Competitive pricing
    • Military discount
    • 30-day and same-day discounts

Cons

• Doesn’t move things itself
    • Must contact for pricing

Bottom Line

All Coast Moving Group is a Florida-based moving broker that works with carriers to move your belongings, including your vehicles, locally and long-distance throughout the continental U.S.

What is All Coast Moving Group?

All Coast Moving Group, based in Boca Raton, Florida, provides moving services across the continental U.S. In addition to local and interstate residential moves, All Coast Moving Group assists with commercial moves and auto transport. Customers may pack their own items or choose professional packing services.

All Coast Moving Group is a broker, which means it does not have its own vans or movers. Instead, All Coast Moving Group works with various carriers to find one that can handle your move at a competitive price. All Coast Moving Group is a registered household goods broker with the Department of Transportation and displays its DOT number on its website.

How does All Coast Moving Group work?

To move with All Coast Moving Group, begin by calling, emailing or filling out a contact form on the company’s website. An agent should call you back within an hour. An agent will ask you some basic information about your upcoming move and set a date for a home walk-through.

All Coast Moving Group does accommodate last-minute moves; however, it recommends planning your move at least two weeks in advance.

On the day of the walk-through, the movers will make a list of all your furniture, take pictures and go over your moving needs. Be sure to mention any specific pieces of furniture you need disassembled or reassembled; All Coast Moving Group charges extra for these services.

After the walk-through, you will receive a quote via email. The quote you receive is all-inclusive, accounts for all labor costs and is good for up to one year. Customers who want to move forward with the move pay in three installments, with the first acting as a deposit.

After the move, All Coast Moving Group will set up your furniture in your new home however you’d like. Each move has a seven-day cushion before and after the moving date in case you have to reschedule your move at the last minute.

All Coast Moving Group costs

The quote you receive from All Coast Moving Group depends on how much you have to move, the distance of your move and the services you require. To move a three-bedroom home to a new location about 800 miles away, All Coast Moving Group quoted a price range of $3,000 to $4,000. This price includes packing and assembly. All Coast Moving Group quoted $350 for full packing services with this move.

Customers pay in three installments. The first payment acts as a deposit.

In addition to offering competitive pricing, All Coast Moving Group offers discounts for:

• Customers who arrange a move more than a month in advance
    • Customers who agree to move with All Coast Moving Group on the same day they receive a quote
    • Military personnel

All Coast Moving Group FAQ

Is All Coast Moving Group licensed and certified?
    Yes, All Coast Moving Group is registered with the Department of Transportation. The company displays its DOT number on its website.
    Does All Coast Moving Group do long-distance moves?
    Yes, All Coast Moving Group arranges both local and long-distance moves. The company services the entire continental U.S.
    What special discounts are available through All Coast Moving Group?
    Those who schedule 30 days or more in advance receive a discount. In addition, customers who schedule a move on the same day they receive a quote get a discount. There's also a military discount.
    Where is All Coast Moving Group located?
    All Coast Moving Group’s headquarters are in Boca Raton, Florida. Although it’s Florida-based, the company works with moving companies across the country.

Do we recommend All Coast Moving Group?

All Coast Moving Group is a fully licensed moving broker that offers residential and commercial moving services and auto transport, so you can get all your moving needs from one company. If you want all these services from one place, All Coast Moving Group could be the mover for you.

All Coast Moving Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Coast Moving Group?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Coast Moving Group?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

All Coast Moving Group really saved the day for me. I had all my ducks in a row and everything packed up and ready to go and then at the very last minute I forgot I had a whole storage container that I've been keeping a bunch of stuff in and had to race over to get things handled so we could take those too. They met me over there and helped me with organizing and packing and were extremely nice the entire time!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

THESE GUYS ARE AWESOME. Very happy with how everything went down. The lady on the phone who initially set everything up for me was very fast and efficient with collecting my information and got straight to the point which I appreciate. The movers were all professional and nice and got the job done quickly and they actually arrived to the new place ahead of schedule which is always nice! Can't say enough about how great All Coast is.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Had to use this company this time around because last one I went through was booked up and I'm 2/2 on finding great moving services. The gentlemen who answered the phone was very nice and knowledgeable and got everything set up in no time flat. The cost was fair and pretty industry standard, and the wait time for the move wasn't horrible but I'm sure the waiting period is of course affected by covid. Anyway this is a wonderful company that should not be overlooked.

Original review: June 25, 2021

Glad we chose All Coast after talking to several other options. The other movers were very short and kind of rude on the phone when we got a quote and All Coast was very polite and patience going through our things to be moved. Figuring out what we didn't want to take was the hardest part of the process haha. All in All they did very well and the price was in the middle of the offers which was what we were comfortable with.

Original review: April 12, 2021

After accepting a job offer a couple weeks before the start date, I had to move myself along with all of my belongings from New York to Florida. I was very satisfied with the customer service that I received and It ended up being much cheaper than I intended on spending. I would highly recommend this company to anyone in the market for a good moving company. Moved from NY to Florida. Everything went great and price was very good... I would recommend them to anyone in the market for a good moving company.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2022

10 out of 10 company that really knows how to treat its customers and I'm happy they were recommended. Had a long distance move but only a small amount of things so I was shocked when this company quoted me the price. No funny business. Nothing broken damaged or stolen so I'd say I came out on top with these guys!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

Good team here! I had a 4 bedroom house I needed packed up and it was a house that's been in the family for a while so there were a LOT of things that needed to be consolidated, disassembled and moved. They helped with everything and really laid all my worries to rest. Can't have been happier!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

They did not provide enough space after reducing inventory in half. I believe after a few days of signing, they keep your deposit and we were unable to reach anyone on time. We were lied to by a phone agent when we did get through, he pretended to be a manager, some hung up on us. When we reported them they claimed we were disruptive to local movers that they brokered. We felt totally scammed. No help, but character attacks instead from this place. Incredibly unprofessional and shady at best.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

Hired to complete a move cross country just before Xmas. Failed to even complete the job, then made excuses for the contractor they hired. Use anyone else if you want a decent move. This group stinks.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

Pretty good experience where the reps on the phone were polite and kind and the movers that actually showed up were professional and fast. I had a 2 bedroom house with only a small amount of furniture and belongings that needed moved across the coast and a little south. The time frame actually made sense. The estimates were fair and overall it was a good experience.

All Coast Moving Group Company Information