2. Movers

4.9/5 (67 ratings)

About All Coast Moving Group

All Coast Moving Group is a moving broker that offers residential and commercial moving service across the United States. The company moves household and business items and transports automobiles. It offers discounts for customers who book early or book within the same day of receiving a quote. It also offers military discounts.

Pros

• Competitive pricing
    • Military discount
    • 30-day and same-day discounts

Cons

• Doesn’t move things itself
    • Must contact for pricing

Bottom Line

All Coast Moving Group is a Florida-based moving broker that works with carriers to move your belongings, including your vehicles, locally and long-distance throughout the continental U.S.

What is All Coast Moving Group?

All Coast Moving Group, based in Boca Raton, Florida, provides moving services across the continental U.S. In addition to local and interstate residential moves, All Coast Moving Group assists with commercial moves and auto transport. Customers may pack their own items or choose professional packing services.

All Coast Moving Group is a broker, which means it does not have its own vans or movers. Instead, All Coast Moving Group works with various carriers to find one that can handle your move at a competitive price. All Coast Moving Group is a registered household goods broker with the Department of Transportation and displays its DOT number on its website.

How does All Coast Moving Group work?

To move with All Coast Moving Group, begin by calling, emailing or filling out a contact form on the company’s website. An agent should call you back within an hour. An agent will ask you some basic information about your upcoming move and set a date for a home walk-through.

All Coast Moving Group does accommodate last-minute moves; however, it recommends planning your move at least two weeks in advance.

On the day of the walk-through, the movers will make a list of all your furniture, take pictures and go over your moving needs. Be sure to mention any specific pieces of furniture you need disassembled or reassembled; All Coast Moving Group charges extra for these services.

After the walk-through, you will receive a quote via email. The quote you receive is all-inclusive, accounts for all labor costs and is good for up to one year. Customers who want to move forward with the move pay in three installments, with the first acting as a deposit.

After the move, All Coast Moving Group will set up your furniture in your new home however you’d like. Each move has a seven-day cushion before and after the moving date in case you have to reschedule your move at the last minute.

All Coast Moving Group costs

The quote you receive from All Coast Moving Group depends on how much you have to move, the distance of your move and the services you require. To move a three-bedroom home to a new location about 800 miles away, All Coast Moving Group quoted a price range of $3,000 to $4,000. This price includes packing and assembly. All Coast Moving Group quoted $350 for full packing services with this move.

Customers pay in three installments. The first payment acts as a deposit.

In addition to offering competitive pricing, All Coast Moving Group offers discounts for:

• Customers who arrange a move more than a month in advance
    • Customers who agree to move with All Coast Moving Group on the same day they receive a quote
    • Military personnel

All Coast Moving Group FAQ

Is All Coast Moving Group licensed and certified?
    Yes, All Coast Moving Group is registered with the Department of Transportation. The company displays its DOT number on its website.
    Does All Coast Moving Group do long-distance moves?
    Yes, All Coast Moving Group arranges both local and long-distance moves. The company services the entire continental U.S.
    What special discounts are available through All Coast Moving Group?
    Those who schedule 30 days or more in advance receive a discount. In addition, customers who schedule a move on the same day they receive a quote get a discount. There's also a military discount.
    Where is All Coast Moving Group located?
    All Coast Moving Group’s headquarters are in Boca Raton, Florida. Although it’s Florida-based, the company works with moving companies across the country.

Do we recommend All Coast Moving Group?

All Coast Moving Group is a fully licensed moving broker that offers residential and commercial moving services and auto transport, so you can get all your moving needs from one company. If you want all these services from one place, All Coast Moving Group could be the mover for you.

All Coast Moving Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Coast Moving Group?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Coast Moving Group?

Original review: April 12, 2021

After accepting a job offer a couple weeks before the start date, I had to move myself along with all of my belongings from New York to Florida. I was very satisfied with the customer service that I received and It ended up being much cheaper than I intended on spending. I would highly recommend this company to anyone in the market for a good moving company. Moved from NY to Florida. Everything went great and price was very good... I would recommend them to anyone in the market for a good moving company.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 11, 2021

SWEET DEAL! FAST MOVE! I rarely leave reviews but would like to leave All Coast a five star review! They moved me from New York to Brickell Florida. I had an emergency work relocation and they moved me quick and cheaper than I had budgeted for! All Coast gave me a rock star price- cheaper than 4 other companies I called. Saved their number in my phone if I ever need to move again. Highly recommend!

Original review: April 9, 2021

All Coast Moving Group made my move extremely stress free and smooth. I was extremely nervous to hire a moving company with all of the stuff I heard about moving companies. I relocated from Washington to Texas and it could not have gone better. They packed my entire house for me and the guys who did the loading and unloading were absolutely amazing. Would definitely use them again and recommend to anyone seeking a reputable company.

Original review: April 9, 2021

All Coast Moving Group was able to help assist with my family and I uprooting our lives and moving across country due to a job opportunity. The service provided was extremely smooth and straightforward. I paid for a service, and it was provided in a timely manner. The last thing I wanted to do was stress about moving, and All Coast Moving Group was able to take care of myself and my family with no issues.

Original review: April 7, 2021

They exceeded our expectations when it comes to moving a large family with a quick turnaround. We had about 10 days where I needed to start my new job, and two other movers turned us down. I'm happy I tried All Coast Moving Group because they immediately took on the task and did a wonderful job. As a company that provides an honest service, they are top of the line in this regard. Highly recommend!

Original review: May 25, 2021

I used them for a move to and from a storage unit, garage and apartment in one city to a house in another. The movers were polite and friendly. Office staff were efficient and helpful and they made follow-up calls to make sure that everything happened as it should have. I highly recommend them.

Original review: May 21, 2021

If I could give zero stars I would. This company will tell you what you want to hear and lie through their teeth just to get your deposit (which isn’t even included in the moving fee). They outsource their movers who are not quality. Look up reviews for US Movers, read the worst reviews, and follow their instruction. All Coast didn’t tell me who the movers were until the day of (for that exact purpose, I’m sure). They’re awful too. They tried to sneak things past me with the contract the driver wanted signed and when I called them on it they got mad. If they don’t hide this review, just do yourself a favor and find a different moving company. This one is NOT worth the trouble.

Original review: April 27, 2021

All Coast is the best at what they do! Between the constant communication from booking to delivery these guys did great. Sincerely took a lot of stress out of everything this move put on us, you guys are Rock Stars!!!!

Original review: April 27, 2021

All Coast was great, they really know what they are doing when it comes to loading and packing a truck. I made sure to let them know that I was pretty impressed with how they got everything into the truck without any bumps or scrapes.

Original review: April 26, 2021

Recently moved from CO to be closer to my family. Mom's getting up in years and we wanted to be close by while we can. All Coast was great in their service and timing. We originally just called for a quote but once we spoke to Andrew we made the best decision for what we wanted to do. Big help.

Original review: April 25, 2021

They responded very quickly and finished moving heavy items into our basement. They were really careful around steps and making sure not to damage anything the process. They also accommodated one additional item that I did not mention in original request.

Original review: April 23, 2021

They moved a piano and other items for us and did a fantastic job. The price was exactly what they said it would be and everything arrived in perfect condition. They were also meticulous in the way they made sure that the floors etc. were well protected with zero damage. I highly recommend them.

Original review: April 19, 2021

Moving from NC to Florida was amazing. The transition was so easy and stress free. I'm so happy my coworker recommended All coast to move me and my boyfriend belongings across the country. They offered greaT pricing and even better service.

Original review: April 19, 2021

Hello all! Recently moved from North Dakota to Oklahoma. All Coast Moving team was great with their services and pricing. We got everything done up for a great price and a hassle free process. Guy were great from start to finish. Felt like my belongings and I were a priority.

Original review: April 19, 2021

Good job guys, we had heard terrible stories about moving and having someone do it. Glad we spoke to your team to get us informed. You guys were helpful, professional and very knowledgeable in your field. That coupled with being priced reasonably, it was very refreshing to have gone with you all.

Original review: April 18, 2021

I needed some help moving some things into my new place and fast! These guys came in 1 hr. Was very punctual & professional. Moved everything I needed into my place and even put some things together for me! So helpful and so kind! Thank you guys so much. I really appreciate it.

Original review: April 14, 2021

I’m constantly moving from state to state for work and recently chose All Coast to help. Topnotch company with top of the line employees. Very professional and got the job done fast. I will definitely be using them on my next move and highly recommend them.

Original review: April 13, 2021

Had an to make an out of state move to Florida, And we all know that’s no fun. They made my experience so much easier and really helped to destress me and my family. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again if needed! The best!

Original review: April 13, 2021

10/10 would recommend this company! I moved from New Jersey to Florida and had an amazing experience. Moving can be so stressful, use a company you can trust will get the job done correctly. Great customer service, super friendly staff and great prices. Definitely will use this company again if I move.

Original review: April 13, 2021

Me and my family moved 2 cars and a 4 bedroom home across the country and I could not be more satisfied with the service and delivery! The rep Nick helped me all along the way. The pricing was cost effective and the service was superb.. Thanks All Coast :)

Original review: April 12, 2021

Moving from Florida to New York was not a easy task but All Coast Moving Group really helped me during these times. Andrew was such a great help. Definitely satisfied with everything including pricing. I was referred by a friend and I will refer them to anyone as well. Thanks guys!

Original review: April 12, 2021

This moving company was great. After trying many moving companies for many years, this one was honestly the best. From picking up the phone and getting a quote to moving all my items to my new home. They were very careful with everything and extremely nice. Definitely will be calling them again.

Original review: April 12, 2021

All Coast team was so helpful! They handled my belongings with great care but still managed to be fast. They had all the necessary materials to wrap my furniture properly. I do not think I ever had a move in which nothing was lost or damaged before this one. Highly recommend them!

Original review: April 12, 2021

I hired All Coast to assist in the move for my parents from NJ to Florida. The entire experience with this team was smooth, easy, and professional. My furniture was loaded and delivered without any issues and the staff that took care of us were awesome. I highly recommend using this company if you’re looking to take some of the stress out of your move!

Original review: April 11, 2021

I moved from New Jersey to NY. Everything went smoothly. All my belongings arrived safely to the destination. The best price in market. The company representative was friendly and very helpful. I would definitely recommend the All Coast Moving Group to my friends and family.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Finally found great movers. Single family two story home with a mezzanine. They were efficient and careful. They did not have mishaps with any of my furniture or boxes. Everything was organized in the truck by logic of how it was going to be placed. I never do reviews because I am afraid of the email clutter, but this time I think it deserves to be shared. Great experience.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Amazing company and would definitely use them again. The whole staff was very professional and timely. The movers provided excellent overall customer service. This was my first time using a moving company, so I would highly recommend them. The company is great all a around. The office staff is efficient and very direct. They made Moving from Florida to NJ a pleasant experience.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I have had many bad experiences with moving in the past so initially when I was charged 4 thousand for the move I was scared. The rep Matt explained to me everything and All Coast delivered great service for me and my family. I would recommend them

Original review: April 9, 2021

I was referred to All Coast from my uncle Mike. Great service. Matt walked me through all of my inventory, provided me with a fair price and we pulled the trigger. Belongings arrived last night unscathed. I am very satisfied

Original review: April 9, 2021

We had a great experience with All Coast! The price was good and they got back to me quickly. They were professional and very knowledgeable, answering all of my questions and putting me at ease. I would definitely use them again.

All Coast Moving Group Company Information