Get a Quote

2. Movers

4.9/5 (80 ratings)

About All Coast Moving Group

All Coast Moving Group is a moving broker that offers residential and commercial moving service across the United States. The company moves household and business items and transports automobiles. It offers discounts for customers who book early or book within the same day of receiving a quote. It also offers military discounts.

Pros

• Competitive pricing
    • Military discount
    • 30-day and same-day discounts

Cons

• Doesn’t move things itself
    • Must contact for pricing

Bottom Line

All Coast Moving Group is a Florida-based moving broker that works with carriers to move your belongings, including your vehicles, locally and long-distance throughout the continental U.S.

All Coast Moving Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Coast Moving Group?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Coast Moving Group?

Original review: April 13, 2021

10/10 would recommend this company! I moved from New Jersey to Florida and had an amazing experience. Moving can be so stressful, use a company you can trust will get the job done correctly. Great customer service, super friendly staff and great prices. Definitely will use this company again if I move.

Original review: April 13, 2021

Me and my family moved 2 cars and a 4 bedroom home across the country and I could not be more satisfied with the service and delivery! The rep Nick helped me all along the way. The pricing was cost effective and the service was superb.. Thanks All Coast :)

Original review: April 12, 2021

Moving from Florida to New York was not a easy task but All Coast Moving Group really helped me during these times. Andrew was such a great help. Definitely satisfied with everything including pricing. I was referred by a friend and I will refer them to anyone as well. Thanks guys!

Original review: April 12, 2021

This moving company was great. After trying many moving companies for many years, this one was honestly the best. From picking up the phone and getting a quote to moving all my items to my new home. They were very careful with everything and extremely nice. Definitely will be calling them again.

Original review: April 12, 2021

All Coast team was so helpful! They handled my belongings with great care but still managed to be fast. They had all the necessary materials to wrap my furniture properly. I do not think I ever had a move in which nothing was lost or damaged before this one. Highly recommend them!

Original review: April 12, 2021

I hired All Coast to assist in the move for my parents from NJ to Florida. The entire experience with this team was smooth, easy, and professional. My furniture was loaded and delivered without any issues and the staff that took care of us were awesome. I highly recommend using this company if you’re looking to take some of the stress out of your move!

Original review: April 11, 2021

I moved from New Jersey to NY. Everything went smoothly. All my belongings arrived safely to the destination. The best price in market. The company representative was friendly and very helpful. I would definitely recommend the All Coast Moving Group to my friends and family.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Finally found great movers. Single family two story home with a mezzanine. They were efficient and careful. They did not have mishaps with any of my furniture or boxes. Everything was organized in the truck by logic of how it was going to be placed. I never do reviews because I am afraid of the email clutter, but this time I think it deserves to be shared. Great experience.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Amazing company and would definitely use them again. The whole staff was very professional and timely. The movers provided excellent overall customer service. This was my first time using a moving company, so I would highly recommend them. The company is great all a around. The office staff is efficient and very direct. They made Moving from Florida to NJ a pleasant experience.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I have had many bad experiences with moving in the past so initially when I was charged 4 thousand for the move I was scared. The rep Matt explained to me everything and All Coast delivered great service for me and my family. I would recommend them

Original review: April 9, 2021

I was referred to All Coast from my uncle Mike. Great service. Matt walked me through all of my inventory, provided me with a fair price and we pulled the trigger. Belongings arrived last night unscathed. I am very satisfied

Original review: April 9, 2021

We had a great experience with All Coast! The price was good and they got back to me quickly. They were professional and very knowledgeable, answering all of my questions and putting me at ease. I would definitely use them again.

Original review: April 9, 2021

All Coast Moving Group (ACMG) was professional, timely, and very careful with my move. From start to finish when I called I was greeted with professionalism, well explain, and detail oriented in the process of the move. When they arrived they were courteous and careful with my belongings, as well as when they unloaded them. I would recommend ACMG to anyone looking for long distance moves.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I was allowed to transfer from Portland to South Carolina, expenses paid out of pocket. The movers were efficient and protected all furniture appropriately. We packed are own boxes and kitchen dishes, to save money. Fairly easy experience except was not told we needed to have each mattress covered.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I was very taken back by the experience I had with All Coast Moving Group. I spent much time vetting out different companies because I’ve heard so many people having bad experiences and this was just one decision I made that I regret in the least. They were efficient, timely and treated my things like they were their own. I would recommend this group to anybody. Thanks again All coast!

Original review: April 9, 2021

What a breath of fresh air! Usually moving is so stressful. All Coast Moving Group made my move so seamless and effortless! I highly recommend their services if you want a stress free move. Five stars for me!! Will definitely be contacting again. Great staff, easy communication.

Original review: April 9, 2021

When moving you have a thousand things to worry about, let me tell you working with All Coast was not one of them. Working with all coast is incredibly easy and their process is streamlined. I was very concerned about my belongings traveling across several states but after talking with the reps I felt like I was in good hands. I would highly recommend.

Original review: April 9, 2021

They did an excellent job moving our furniture!! All pieces were thoroughly wrapped and cared for. Furniture was moved all in one day and with one truck! I would highly recommend them. Movers were extremely courteous they did everything I asked of them. If you're looking to have your furniture moved they're the company to use!

Original review: April 9, 2021

These guys helped a stressful moving experience better. They were helpful and careful. I recommend the guys at All Coast Moving and will definitely call them again in the future and am very grateful for their professionalism and patience.

Original review: April 9, 2021

My experience was beyond enjoyable. Everyone knows how time consuming and miserable a move can be. All Coast Moving was a pleasure to deal with. Not only was the price right but the customer service was delightful. I recommend with a 5 star review!

Original review: April 9, 2021

My experience with All Coast Moving was nothing but exceptional! I’ve never moved long distance before, but they really made this process extremely easy for me, affordable and took the stress right off! I highly recommend this company and will use them again if I ever need to! I highly recommend!!

Original review: April 8, 2021

I needed to move from Florida to California. I had so much anxiety and All Coast made it easy and simple! I’m finally living in California and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you again All Coast! I’m not sure I would have been able to do this without your expertise.

Original review: April 8, 2021

Thanks All Coast! Small move from Boynton to Tampa. The process was completed within 2 days notice. Decent pricing and even better service. My father in law recommended them and they delivered. I will refer business in the future.

Original review: April 8, 2021

All Coast Moving Group was extremely efficient and safe. I move frequently for work and I’ve used numerous moving companies - All Group is the real deal. They completed my job quickly without me ever having to worry about the safety of my items. I will be using them again.

Original review: April 8, 2021

Truly amazing experience since I was concerned about the my timeframe for my move. Excellent scheduling and right on time. Thank you for making my move such a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend to anyone that’s looking for super efficient planning and delivery.

Original review: April 8, 2021

My girlfriend had to have some personal items and furniture moved down to Florida. All Coast Moving was very responsive, and handled everything in a professional manner. They made the process of transporting a lot easier for us and did it without any problems. Will definitely use their services for any future needs.

Original review: April 8, 2021

I’ve moved a few times over the years but this was by far the best experience I’ve had. I moved 2 cars and 4 bedroom house from Dallas to New York City. The rep Matt helped me from A to Z. Everything arrived safe and on time.

Original review: April 8, 2021

I’ve moved quite a few times in my life but can honestly tell you I will look no further if I do it again. What a great group of guys. They treated my belongings and my new house like it was theirs. They were careful and respectful and I appreciate All Coast's efforts! Great job guys and thanks again!

Original review: April 8, 2021

From the first call to the actual crew that did the packing and moving, everyone was professional and made a stressful time in our life easier than expected. The process was smooth. We have referred others. Many thanks to a great team.

Original review: April 8, 2021

All Coast Moving Group is absolutely amazing. They made this process so simple. I thought it would take forever to go over all my furniture but Pat made this process super simple and easy. They were extremely professional from start to finish, and I would definitely use them again. All my items arrived in great condition and I could not be happier!

All Coast Moving Group Company Information