4.3/5 (112 ratings)

About All Coast Moving Group

All Coast Moving Group is a moving broker that offers residential and commercial moving service across the United States. The company moves household and business items and transports automobiles. It offers discounts for customers who book early or book within the same day of receiving a quote. It also offers military discounts.

Pros

• Competitive pricing
    • Military discount
    • 30-day and same-day discounts

Cons

• Doesn’t move things itself
    • Must contact for pricing

Bottom Line

All Coast Moving Group is a Florida-based moving broker that works with carriers to move your belongings, including your vehicles, locally and long-distance throughout the continental U.S.

All Coast Moving Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Coast Moving Group?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Coast Moving Group?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2022

I give them 5 stars for superior service and amazing customer service quality as well. They were fantastic with getting everything set up in a timely manner and the movers themselves were very quick and did not waste time on the clock so that they would get paid more. Everything went well and I tipped them generously!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

Please do not use them! You can only receive a partial refund of your deposit if you cancel within 3 days. The salesman is soooo charming "oh no problem, they are sending a 26 ft truck, they will take it" yes, for 3.50 a cubic foot more. That IS a problem to me. They allowed us 6 ft in a truck for 120 boxes, 20 tubs, 3 tables, 2 iron pots and 3 piece set of antique wicker. There was no way that would fit and then they said it was just an estimate. Not our fault if you don't read the 6 page contract!! (Salesman says it was just the usual legal stuff.)

If those items needed more room, you pay. If you have more items, you pay. I don't have a problem with that---my problem is they did nothing, but our 943 deposit was not refundable. Filed a report with our local sheriff Crimes Against Seniors Division. At least we cut our losses and did not have them move us. It would have been thousands more. And isn't it strange all the "good" reviews are very generic---the bad ones have details!!! I speak the truth, they are the BEST bait and switch movers you can hire!!!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

I should have gone the other way when Alexis ** stated the other company I had a quote from had under bidded. She did the exact thing she accused them of. She left major items off the manifest to bring the quote down only to LIE about the space I would take up on the truck. So of course there was a jump in the charges upon moving date. She falsified info regarding delivery date when the movers could not assure me of the delivery date that she scheduled of Oct. 3, 2022. Fine print states up to 30 days to deliver. They delivered my furniture 28 days later. My main items were for my 93 year old mother who had to sleep on an air mattress as I could not afford a hotel but for 3 days after arriving in the state of Georgia from ILLINOIS. I do not recommend you refer a dog to this company again.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

I trusted the sales person who contacted me re a moving quote, unsolicited, I might add, and as a result, have been sorely tricked. I am terminally ill and live on a fixed income of very little each month, less than $800 and after paying a few bills, have little left. I came into a small sum of money that gave me enough to cover the move they brokered. In addition, I planned to use most of my month's income for November to help pay for the move. This bait and switch scam this company is involved in is just unforgivable, particularly given my health and age.

I told the relo specialist about my situation, that I had a 10x15 storage unit that wasn't quite half full containing some storage totes, with a solid wood bedroom set with a queen sized box spring, two night stands, and two dressers, a rocker and small miscellaneous items that needed to be moved. I said the unit was likely in some disarray because a family member had been in charge of the contents for a while and had no idea of what it looked like inside. I told them that there was a supply cabinet in the unit that was broken and its contents needed to be packed up, requiring perhaps 5-10 small boxes.

I was quoted a price of $1800 and some change. I had another company quote her a price of $2000. I went with them 1) because of their allowance of free storage for 30 days while I sought out a storage unit in my new area and 2) due to price. Then I was contacted by a driver on 10/31, to discuss the pick up, who without seeing anything, tells me the relo specialist doesn't know what he's doing and grossly understated the number of cubic feet in his quote. He said the cf used should have been much higher. Looking at the docs received and I saw the relo specialist indicated 300 cf, which is much lower that a half filled 10 x 15 unit would hold. That doesn't depict what I told him.

I didn't realize they had used 300 cf, and 2100$ when I signed the docs. And, quite honestly, don't know a thing about cf, so I wouldn't have recognized that the basis used in the quote was unreasonable. So I signed the agreement and paid $668 up front. The relo specialist insisted I sign and pay asap in order to "insure the price." I am left to wonder if their calculation of the cf was intentional and was underquoted in order to win my business and get me to sign off on giving All Coast this money up front. They called me over and over and over again in pursuit of my business. So, I'm also left to wonder if there was an intention on the company's part to push me toward a decision and deceitfully lure me into the agreement.

My things were supposed to be picked up on 10/30, but the storage center was closed, so rescheduled for 10/31. The driver called mid-day to say he was 5 hours away. The storage center was closing at 5:30, so told him it would be too late to make the pickup that day based on his travel time and their closing time. Why he was so late was not explained, so at this point, I incurred a day of storage costs, which was an unplanned expense.

The next morning, 11/01, I had an appointment with my oncologist, and after I finished around noon, I called my storage company to learn the driver had been there but had left after having my lock cut off and placing his own on the unit. He left without packing anything and without explanation other than he'd be back. Apparently, someone from the driver's company had tried to reach me while I was with my doctor, but I didn't know that until later. My phone's ringer was off. I tried several times to call him and tried to also call the relo specialist a number of times that afternoon. Didn't reach anyone.

Then I called their customer service number and was told the driver said the work was more than estimated and they'd let me know how much more. They told me I was supposed to be available to talk to the driver when he arrived to make the pick up, something neither I nor the driver had told me. They told me the deposit I'd made was not refundable. A very, very rude dispatcher called me minutes later to say the move would cost $700 to $800 more than you told her. When I explained I didn't have any more money, he rudely said that no one will pick up and deliver my things and good luck with that.

I am going to talk to a local representative of the elder council here in my area to see if this amounts to a case of elder abuse and also plan to send a letter of complaint to this company's headquarters and file a complaint with the BBB and whatever regulators govern their business. I'll also file a complaint with the State attorney generals. I'll pursue any avenue I can to expose their deception. I feel I was lured into this agreement and now at their mercy, and that I lost money I cannot afford to lose.

They should be ashamed of themselves for their part in taking advantage of me like this. I'm on ** and ** , both of which impair me to a degree. I read that moving estimates should normally be within 10% of the total and this company is demanding almost 45% more. Either they are extremely bad at their job or they fleeced me. I want to see that all the money I gave them be fully returned. They took advantage of me and that's just unconscionable.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

They did a really good job and made this whole process super smooth and easy. They helped with taking the bed frames apart and getting them back together on the tail end too and they really moved fast which made it feel like they weren't just running the clock up on me!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2022

They did a pretty good job and made everything really simple and easy for us. I wasn't really sure where to turn for such a long distance move and felt like there was no option other than to break my back and do it myself. A friend recommended this group and I'm glad they did because everything went exactly how it should've.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2022

Overall they did a really good job moving me from South Carolina to North Carolina. Didn't have a lot of time to make this happen and was calling on a bit of short notice with a short deadline. They made everything work and things went well. No issues happened and I am pleased with how I was treated by this company.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2022

All Coast Moving Group did a really wonderful job. We had moved from South Jersey to Carmel, New York and there were not exactly a lot of options that lined up with what we needed for the move. Luckily this team here came through and made it all happen!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

This broker negotiated moving services to be done while I moved from MA to VA for graduate school. My storage locker was at Public Storage on Middlesex Avenue in Assembly Sq. Marc ** was the business associate who quoted me. The quote was lowballed, and when the mover arrived he asked for additional money for all of the items. I abandoned a lot of the items and ended up donating them to make the move work.

In addition to this, when I talked to Brittany **, the Dispatcher/CSR Supervisor she told me that they recorded my conversation with Marc, and in the recording I had stated my storage locker was only half full with 10'x15' dimensions. She sent me the file. Not only did I not say that on the recording, but both Massachusetts and Florida are 2 party consent states, and it is illegal to record conversations without at least disclosing it at the beginning of the call. I talked to an attorney who found that this company had 54 federal complaints filed against them last year, and 34 complaints so far this year with the FMCSA. PLease look into other services. These guys are terrible.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

This team deserves 5 stars beyond a shadow of a doubt. The block I was moving out of is known for having a lot of transient folk and during the move they were trying to sneak in the truck and take my things (hence why I'm moving). The guys that came to move my stuff were pretty good about keeping an eye on everything and also making sure everything was safe. 5 stars!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

All Coast Moving Group did a really good job with our move and made everyone feel comfortable with the process from start to finish.. Everything lined up perfectly and they did exactly what they said they would with prices and timing. Overall a very good experience!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2022

They did a 5 star job on the move I had lined up from SC to NC. Not a lot of stuff. Just a lot of ground to cover. I almost forgot a few boxes too but they helped me do a walk through to make sure nothing was missing which was appreciated. They did a really terrific job.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

They did a great job and I am super super happy I hired them. I had a difficult time arranging everything and an even harder time finding a place that would handle the move that was within my price range. These folks were awesome and did a great job!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

Zero Stars from me. As a matter of fact, they get a minus 5 stars for how they treat veterans. I originally contracted with All Coast Movers, 9/15/2022 and cancelled on 9/16/2022. After a previous bad experience with another company, I reviewed and chose ALL COAST MOVING GROUP. I even spoken with their representative, Alexis **, who assured me that they were reputable and honorable to Veterans. This proved to be my undoing. After paying them $1284.83, I changed my mind and called the very next day, 9/16/2022 and cancelled my order. I was told, by Ms. **, that the refund would take 7-10 business days before I received a full refund. I even submitted written notification of my request for cancellation on 9/16/2022. My refund never came. I called, emailed them several times before responded to me after I hinted at legal actions.

I was contacted and told, very rudely & unprofessionally, that my monies were non-refundable. This company is a fraud and should NOT be used by anyone, especially veterans. It has been a nightmare dealing with such an unscrupulous company. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and TrustPilot, and will be adding additional reviews on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. THIS COMPANY IS TOTALLY UNTRUSTWORTHY AND A MENACE TO LEGITIMATE COMPANIES OUT THERE. BE AWARE ALL Coast Moving Group is a Sham!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2022

They did an outstanding job with my move and I couldn't be happier with how everything went down. The movers arrived quickly which was a huge bonus in my book because other companies said they couldn't get to me at a minimum of 4 months. This team did really good and I give them 5 stars.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

They did a fantastic job of handling this move for me and my family. I am very pleased with how careful they were with my delicate belongings and how quickly they processed my transaction and got a mover to my house. Things went exceedingly well and I would definitely use this service again!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2022

They were fast and reliable, had to move, had to do it fast and had to do it with a team I could trust. All Coast Moving group made this all possible with their excellent customer service and experienced representatives.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2022

All Coast Moving group did a pretty good job and made sure there were no complications along the way. Really glad I hired this team to move my 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house from Atlanta Georgia to Fort McCoy Florida. I'll give them 5 stars because of how smooth this move went.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2022

All Coast Moving Group did a really good job with my move. I was moving a 3 bedroom house from Lake Worth, Florida to Plant City Florida since I work remote and housing prices are a bit cheaper pretty much anywhere other than Palm Beach County. The only problem was getting everything packed up and shipped over to my new home. This team really came through for me!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2022

All Coast Moving Group did a really outstanding job with my move. I was moving from Jacksonville to West Palm Beach, it's about a 6 hour drive so multiple trips were out of the questions and I am just not capable of getting everything into a truck and driving it down the entire state of Florida. These guys really came through for me and I am 100% glad I hired them!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

Had a wonderful experience moving from Pennsylvania to NY. They were pretty on point with getting someone to me asap and the way they handled all of my things was adequate, as they made sure they weren't bumping into corners or throwing things around. I am very pleased with the service I received from All Coast.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

Pretty small time move but had a decent amount of stuff. I took most of the electronics in my car but the furniture and a ton of boxes needed to go. They did a pretty good job and made the whole thing super easy for me. They were on time for delivery and nothing was broken.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

They did an amazing job and I'm very happy with services rendered. I had a 2 bedroom in Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania and needed to move to Naples New York. I expected the costs to be a lot more but they were fantastic with time frames and pricing options. I am pleased overall.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2022

Wow these guys did an amazing job with handling the move I needed done. They were fast and reliable and everyone from the phone reps to the actual movers themselves acted with professionalism and courtesy to me the client. I give them 5 stars and highly recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2022

This company did a very good job and everyone over the phone was very nice and comforting. I'm glad I hired this team because the movers they sent to my house were efficient and fast and also very careful with the more fragile items. This move went incredibly well and I couldn't be happier.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

They did good job and I have no bad review to give. Fast and cheaper than others. I have big amount of things to be moved and heavy object too. Very happy with how they conduct themselves and really was worried about things breaking. They were careful and very nice to me also.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

Big move came up and I had to get down to Florida in a specific time period for a job transition. Had a hard time finding a team capable of making the move with the requirements I had. Unfortunately If I wasnt able to get something arranged I would've had to do it myself. Luckily I found All Coast Moving Group who did this whole operation easily and efficiently.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2022

Excellent team of qualified and courteous professionals. They made this move happen quickly and they did it in a way that made the entire experience truly a thing to behold. No more stressing out, pulling shoulders or backs, just sitting back enjoying a beer and watching everything get packed up quickly and carefully. They did a great job!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

My father used this company for their move to Florida. They take your money no problem! Then your stuff is lost and broken if it shows up at all. They take no responsibility what so ever and blame it on the mover they hire! The customer service guy is a complete jerk and put you on hold..Then tells you he doesn't want to talk to you anymore.. They track your number calling in so they know who's calling them. You want to see other reviews check out the BBB online! All the same! Scam company. Stay away and Hire a real moving company directly!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

I got an original quote from this company and added a few bins and boxes and it literally doubled the price. They won’t do ANYTHING until a week before your move, and of course after you already paid a deposit and the refund period expires. THEN hold you hostage for yet another deposit BEFORE THE MOVE. So right now they have $3,800 of my money and haven’t moved ANYTHING. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

All Coast Moving Group Company Information