Casio Watch

Casio Watch
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.92/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Unsubscribe at any time.

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Casio Watch Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Casio Watch?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Casio?

Original review: July 17, 2020

The Casio 5445 GST-S100G watch is a nightmare. I purchased it 12/19. Couldn't/set/it. Sent/in for/repair. Returned/but still unsettable. It is a $300 piece of enigma. Perhaps a MIT degree would help.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Updated on 10/10/2019: I bought two G-Shocks from this company about three months ago at the cost of more than a $1000.00, a few months later one stopped working and the other one I have not heard about since I gave that to someone as a present! So I called last week to see what what I have to with this piece of ** and after getting thrown to various phone numbers, I was told to send it to their repair service in Dover, NJ. 10 days later I had not heard from them even though the item was delivered to them Oct.4th, 2019. So today I called to find out what's happening and I ended up with a women who was in no mood to do anything and kept giving me stories about where the is and who I should call! I found their service personnel ill informed, uninterested and having a "take it or leave it" attitude. I asked to be connected to the person in charge, and was told they don't who it is. This is either a pathetically run company, or how they do things in JAPAN!

Original Review: I bought a G-Shock watch from this company about three months ago, and now it is not working, It looks like the battery is dead! It's pretty pathetic for this company to sell products with weak or dead batteries. Now they tell me to send the item to their repair shop at my expense and WAIT MORE THAN 10 to have it repaired! This is NOT sign of a reliable company or its products! Cannot recommend!

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I've always loved the idea behind the so called ultra-durable G-SHOCK watches! I requested a GA1000-1A for Christmas, about 2-3 years ago and was very happy when I received it. I have worn this watch almost every day of my life since then, only taking it off to shower. A few days ago, my heart broke. A few days ago, the first very cold day here in New York, I came in from the outside and noticed the INSIDE of my G-SHOCK face was now totally covered with water condensation. The face is almost unreadable because of the tiny dew like, water droplets inside of the face.

What happened to your ultra-durable watches?! I don't deep sea dive, I don't fly planes at high altitude... The most rigorous activity that your watch has been through is a trip to the supermarket. I'm very disappointed in G-SHOCK... I sent in my watch for repair, based on email text directions to handwrite a note of what was wrong. When it got to the service center in NJ it was initially "lost" by Casio for a few days. And now they're asking for $200+ to repair their "Rugged. Tough. Unbreakable." watch... Nowadays that same watch retails for under that. What a p.o.s. this company is and their "service" is even worse. Stay far away!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I ordered a watch through a jewelry store. Casio was tx'd. Watch was available. Order placed and paid for. 2 wks later Casio says order cannot be fulfilled because the watch is sold out. I contacted Casio via email. They were dismissive about the whole matter.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

The women's Casio digital watch which I have used for 30 years is great but the resin black watch facing is defective. I have 7 broken watches at home. The end that holds the pin consistently breaks off in less than a year. The silver and gold colored ones seem to last. I have 3 that have held up. I love the watch because it is small for a woman and has many nice features, chronos, alarm, hourly alarm. Don't buy the black resin one, it is not sturdy. Contacted the company and asked if they could give me two gold or silver in exchange for the 7 broken ones but they refused. Customer service is not personalized.

Original review: July 23, 2018

I have purchased Casio watches for nearly 50 years. I have yet had any type of failure. The watch band usually needs to be replaced once or twice as the watch lasts for many, many years. If I buy a new one it is because I got tired of looking at the old one. After I retire a Casio it usually continues to run for several more years after retirement.

Original review: July 21, 2018

Used the Casio G-Shock multiple times in wet environments and always never lets me down. Very durable and Casio offers a very large selection of G-Shock watches so there is something for everyone.

Original review: July 20, 2018

My Edifice just stopped working and the battery is ok. So it needs repair, and it's only 2 years old! The quality could be better, and the instruction could be made easier.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I have owned my Casio watch for 8 years and the only thing that I have done is put a leather band on it. It cost around $18.00. It has the day and date in larger print. It is very easy to set. You don't have to have complicated instructions.

Original review: June 23, 2018

Purchased a Casio watch GA-1000, 9GDR. Initially I face the moisture problem which automatically get resolved but after some days, watch stops working. Hardly it's six month from the date of purchase. Casio service center Delhi asked for 5200/ Rs. How cheap it looks within a warranty period asking for heavy repairing amount. Casio world class company which advertise for its after sale service and warranty of 24 months is not concentrating on customer satisfaction. I myself will never recommend Casio watch.

Casio Watch Company Information