Casio Watch

Casio Watch

3.9/5 (211 ratings)

About Casio Watch

Casio Watch Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Casio Watch?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Casio?

Original review: June 23, 2018

Purchased a Casio watch GA-1000, 9GDR. Initially I face the moisture problem which automatically get resolved but after some days, watch stops working. Hardly it's six month from the date of purchase. Casio service center Delhi asked for 5200/ Rs. How cheap it looks within a warranty period asking for heavy repairing amount. Casio world class company which advertise for its after sale service and warranty of 24 months is not concentrating on customer satisfaction. I myself will never recommend Casio watch.

Original review: June 20, 2018

I've owned a Casio G-Shock for about 3 years now, and it's one of my 'top 100' quality buys. Meaning it is what it is (an under $100 watch) and does what it's supposed to (keep time etc. and work in adverse conditions and weather). I mainly use it when outdoors hunting, fishing or hiking - I didn't buy it to look pretty but to be functional and reasonably priced. It is all of that, and the fact that it functions in -25 degree temperatures is great. Just an overall good investment so far.

Original review: March 15, 2018

I have bought another well known watch for many years, but was enticed (by price and appearance of Casio watch), and now I regret it because the watch (Model MRW200), which is supposed to be water resistant to 50 feet below surface, allows moisture buildup inside the watch if I perspire EVEN A LITTLE BIT. I bought the watch 6 months ago from a Walmart.com connected secondary seller.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Casio Pathfinder triple sensor 5114 - Several major problems with the watch. First off, way clunky and hard to deal with. Second, instructions for the watch are not written in conversational English, steps are omitted, and you're pretty much on your own. And third, once you allow the battery to drain, things work even less well than initially, which is saying something. For example: setting the time on a watch that receives a radio signal should be a no-brainer. But no, you have to tell it the time zone for which you want the time. OK, that's reasonable. I set it for mine--Birmingham, Alabama = GMT - 5 hours. Nothing doing: it gave me time somewhere in the Pacific. I had to set it for Athens--the one in Greece--to get Alabama time. Forget about setting the month and date: the buttons don't do what the Casio manual says they do. Not much chance of me ever buying another one. Nothing's worth this much aggravation.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I'm now into my second G-Shock watch. I spent the money and bought a solar/atomic g-shock. I wanted the analog with digital time feature and with this watch, the two would never sync. After three repair attempts, Casio junked it out and Casio let me pick a second watch. This one synced the digital and analog, but I wore it in the shower, (which on the back of the watch says "water resistant to 20 bars"), and a mist developed behind the glass. I called Casio and they said that this was "normal" and would go away and that I would be able to use it in the water. The next weekend I wore in a lake for 20 minutes. The watch developed droplets of water underneath the glass and the watch stopped working completely.

I've had this watch three years. I only wear it on the weekends, because I don't want it ruined at work, (for which I purchased a cheap $20 casio watch), and I have only submerged it twice in those three years. Casio had me send it to Time Machine in CA and now Time Machine wants me to pay $145 to repair the "O-Ring". That is nearly what I paid for the watch. I called Casio back and they said that I should negotiate with Time Machine on the repair cost.

I told them that this isn't right, that this "tough g-shock" that is very well taken care of crashes after two times in the water, when it is rated for shallow water use? Why would I spend $130-$150 on a watch to only have it last 3 years? I never disassembled the watch and never used solvents on it. I used a Q-Tip dipped in warm water to clean the band. The customer service manager said he was going to call Time Machine to find out what they found and then call me back. That was this morning at 8 AM CST-07/18/17. We will see if they do the right thing.

Original review: June 15, 2017

My Name is Mr. **. On the 30th October 2016 I have purchase the Casio-G watch Dial-White, Belt-Steel, Model No. - A-869 from The Timex Store (Virar - West). But then within a month I have given for the repairing and 2nd time I given on 17th of May 2017 but still they have not given me the delivery only gives the reasons that there is no part in the company and on 14th they have told me that they have done the delivery but there was the problem in the watch therefore they have send the watch in the company. What is the 3rd class service by the Casio Company. I have contact on 9324619880 Casio service center but they don't give the response so I need my Watch within till sat 17th June.

Original review: June 8, 2017

This is the 3rd Casio watch I bought, and it has the same problem all the time. Date always falls behind 1 day, no matter how “new” the battery is! Unacceptable. I will not be buying a Casio watch anytime soon.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

Whatever you do, do not purchase the sports watch with the plastic wristband. I purchased three so far and each one of them the wristband broke. Granted it is an inexpensive watch but then I'm a senior citizen and only use it for fishing on my boat. The plastic band breaks on the hasp side and two fell off the boat into the water. So I just bought another replacement (both times). The current watch band broke again but this time I was able to save the watch. Called Casio told them about it basically said the band is not warranted and that's that! Told them to send me a posted paid envelope and I would send it back to them. AGAIN they won't do anything to help. I will never buy another Casio product and suggest you don't either.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

GShock Watch has been sent to Casio on 3 different occasions in 18 months of ownership. At request of refund or replace they repaired and still awaiting return. After numerous emails allegedly considering replacement but will not discuss it via email until repaired watch is received. Poor customer service, unresponsive and doing what they want on my dollar - which is now theirs - again!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

For the second time I bought a Casio Wave Ceptor. Both watches lost their ability to sync with the atomic clock after 1 to 2 year of use. With intervals of days or weeks, the watch is back to 1/1/2005. With the first watch, I replaced the battery but this made no difference. I have had it with Casio watches. I probably go for a Timex and will do the synchronizing from an atomic wall clock by hand.

Casio Watch Company Information