This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Aloe Care sells two medical alert system packages and offers monitoring services for a monthly charge. The company’s voice-activated smart hubs let customers call for help anytime, and its packages include features not commonly found in medical alert systems, including motion sensors and air quality monitors.
Aloe Care provides medical alert systems with features like fall detection, motion sensors and a voice-activated smart hub to make calling for help easier. The company offers two packages at different price points.
- 24/7 emergency response center
- App for friends and family
- Voice-activated smart hub
- Fall detection costs extra
- Must pay upfront for equipment
What is Aloe Care Health?
Aloe Care sells monitored medical alert systems with voice-activated hubs and temperature and air quality alerts. The company offers two different medical alert systems: Essentials and Total Care. The Essentials package works with a 4G hub, and the Total Care system requires Wi-Fi.
Each Aloe Care system comes with an app that lets caregivers make calls directly to the hub, and the hub’s backup battery ensures the system continues working even during a power failure. The Total Care app also comes with motion sensors and an automatic fall detection sensor for the bathroom.
How does Aloe Care Health work?
In the event of an emergency, Aloe Care lets you or your loved one connect directly to a TMA Five Diamond-certified response center. Its team provides necessary assistance, whether that’s dispatching medical personnel or contacting a family member. You can contact the call center using the voice-activated hub or the system’s care button.
Aloe Care offers two systems. Both the Essentials and the Total Care packages include:
- Smart hub: The smart hub is a voice-activated smart speaker used for contacting family members or the emergency response center. Because the speaker is voice-activated, you don’t have to wear any devices to call for help. Family members can also call through the smart hub.
- Care button: This can be worn as a necklace or a watch. You can use it to connect to emergency care by pressing the button if you’re having trouble speaking or are too far from the smart hub for voice activation. The device works up to 200 feet from the smart hub.
- Aloe app: The Aloe app helps you work with caregivers to ensure safety at all times. It lets you contact friends and family through the smart hub, provides real-time emergency updates and shows environmental conditions, including air quality and weather.
The Total Care package includes two additional devices:
- Automatic fall detection sensor: The fall detection sensor is designed for the bathroom. It’s voice-activated and uses Wi-Fi to send an alert to the hub to contact caregivers or the emergency response center in case of a fall.
- Motion sensors: These communicate with the hub and app to alert friends, family members and the emergency response center of any unusual activity.
Aloe Care Health costs
Aloe Care’s medical alert systems require an upfront equipment cost and a monthly charge for monitoring services. The Essentials package costs $199.99 upfront for equipment, then $39.99 each month for monitoring, and the Total Care package is $399.99 upfront with a $59.99 monthly monitoring fee. The company doesn’t require long-term contracts — you can cancel monitoring at any time.
Aloe Care Health FAQ
- Are Aloe’s medical alert systems monitored?
- Yes. Aloe Care’s medical alert systems are monitored by Five Diamond-certified emergency response centers.
- Can you use Aloe’s medical alert systems outside the home?
- Aloe Care’s medical alert system can be used outside the home if the user wears the care button, but it only works up to 200 feet from the smart hub.
- Do you need Wi-Fi for Aloe’s medical alert system?
- You might need Wi-Fi, depending on the system you choose. The company’s Total Care package requires a Wi-Fi connection for its automatic fall detection and motion sensors. The Essentials package doesn’t require a Wi-Fi connection, however.
- Does Aloe offer more than one package?
- Yes, Aloe offers two packages: the Essentials package and the Total Care package. The two options share several basic features, but the Total Care package includes an automatic fall detection sensor for the bathroom, as well as two motion detectors.
Is Aloe Care Health worth it?
Aloe Care is worth it if you’re looking for a medical alert system with robust features not offered by many competitors. The company does require upfront payment for the equipment, but it also provides many features not common in medical alert systems. The app helps keep you connected with caregivers, and its voice-activated smart hub lets you call for help without wearing a device at all times.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Aloe Care Health Company Information
- Social media:
- Company Name:
- Aloe Care Health
- 12 East 49th Street, 11th Floor
- New York
- Postal Code:
- United States
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.