2. Legal Services
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.01/5

LegalZoom provides legal help to individuals, families, and small businesses through their do-it-yourself platform and independent network of attorneys. They empower millions of people in growing their business, caring for their families, and protecting their ideas.

LegalZoom Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LegalZoom?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LegalZoom?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I was billed within days of submitting a request for monthly billing and received an email that my request was put on hold until payment was made. I called Legal Zoom and spoke with Rep. Kei. She was WONDERFUL!! She corrected some errors I made in my order and assured me that my order was processing and gave me direct contact information to complete the process...I really appreciate her help and great customer service! :)

LegalZoom response

Hi Nicole, we're so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience when speaking our representative Kei. Please feel free to reach out if we can be of any further assistance.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I filed an LLC with LegalZoom and they did not mention that you need a Registered Agent Service when you purchase your LLC. You only find after receiving your receipt that mentions they'll automatically charge your account an additional $249.00 once your documents are submitted to the state. That is very unfair. They should mention that before anyone submits a payment. I will be canceling as soon as I'm able to replace the Registered Agent. Absolutely disappointed.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

I was a little hesitant to use an online service like LegalZoom in setting up an LLC but I am pleasantly surprised by how professional, courteous and efficient the process has been. I recommend it highly!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Our company has been using LegalZoom for several years, for RA services. Big mistake. Most recently, we were upcharged over 60% ($399!) without even being notified. We contacted customer service and they were not helpful. Stated we received an email. Unfortunately, not true and we are waiting for proof. We asked about when the price change occurred, they stated 2018, yet we had a normal payments going through ($159) up until 2020. When asked about this discrepancy, they responded saying, "it was probably a glitch". One word. Wow.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

My experience was nice, professional and accurate. I enjoyed speaking with James ** because he went above and beyond my expectations especially with the pandemic leaving a shortage of staff to handle incoming calls. I am glad he took my call!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

I called Legal Zoom with a couple different questions regarding my pending order. Jamiah, the voice on the other end of the line, took my call with the most friendly and upbeat personality that instantly put me at ease as I was a little nervous at the beginning of the call. Jamiah was great. She helped solve my issues, and even guided me through the necessary steps, per my request, to change my entity name myself. Thank you again Jamiah!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

Would definitely recommend LegalZoom.. Had a great experience learning about how I can best protect my new company. Very easy to Understand Jenny who I talk to and she was very knowledgeable about explaining things to me.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

I did a living Trust through LegalZoom and had never done anything like this before, LegalZoom helped me out step by step and their support team is great! If you are looking to do things Legally by yourself you can't go wrong using LegalZoom, tons of great information and friendly people to help you get it done.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

Needed to revise my order to add me as a contact with my wife as primary. Also needed to adjust representatives so the children were equal. Corey walked me through it and was very pleasant and professional.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

I applied for a LLC which was handled by Haley L in a professional manner. The conversations were friendly and informative toward actually using Legalzoom. The process was surprising very easy. The EIN number arrived in a very short time.

LegalZoom Company Information