2. Legal Services

Get access to verified lawyers today

Ask for help 24/7 on JustAnswer

Get Started

Immigrationdirect.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Immigrationdirect.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Immigration Direct?

Original review: July 16, 2020

I have always had in my mind to visit my cousin in Australia so 2019 January I made my mind that I should start the logistics of finding a suitable placement company to help me out. So I surfed the net for an easy way to be helped to apply for Australian Visa. Then I came across immigration direct I showed my interest in their services through their website. Not later than 5 minutes I received a call from a gentlemen by the name of "Stanley" who explained all procedures and all the prerequisites documentation that I need to send for reviews and perhaps to submit them on my behalf to the government department. So they at the same time asked me to send an amount of $179 via their PayPal. So I did that and I never got to hear from them that day till to date. I have made several email communications to no avail.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

Don't touch this company. It is scamming people. I thought I was dealing with the Australian Government to apply for citizenship but instead paid A$185.00 for a FORM!! !Now I have to start the process all over again and pay the fee I thought I had already paid.

Get buying tips about Legal Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I accidentally apply trough this immigration direct web and realized it wasn't the actual home office web. So that I had cancel my application before the 14 days time period and requested a full refund of £189. which they promised. This happened on 11th of Oct 19 and today is 14 Nov 19. Still they have not refunded me. This people should be reported. It's a total scam. Should be ashamed of themself stealing innocent people's hard earn money. I hope one day they will have to answer someone for the sins.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I was renewing my permanent res card for Canada, was, or so I thought, on their website. Filled out the entire application, hit the button to submit my payment for my application fee, charged $96.00 Canadian to my US credit card, printed it all off, followed all instructions and mailed everything. 2 1/2 weeks later I get it all back in the mail with a letter from Canada Immigration. "You did not include your payment to Canada Immigration in your package. The receipt you sent is for a payment made to a 3rd party company that is not affiliated with Canada Immigration. Please include your payment to Canada Immigration in the amount of $50.00 and return your package within 90 days. If not returned within 90 days, you will have begin the process all over again." They also went on to let me know they never charge more than $50 for the renewal of the perm res card. And that I should contact the company to get my money refunded to me.

According to the company supervisor I talked to, they are a A+ rated company that does not defraud people or mislead them. That I had passed my 30 days since the purchase. They did not owe me anything. Needless to say I lost my cool!!! By the end of what I had to say including the words chargeback, dispute, report to BBB, and this review, she stated she would refund my money. I have received the email confirmation while writing this review. Be careful with these scam artists, I read some of the reviews while on hold and they do what they do well. Even telling me that I had the wrong company information for the reviews!!

Original review: May 3, 2019

It is 100% a scam. I did not pay. I realized it was not the government website providing the info for what I need to get British Citizenship. It was immigration.co.uk and showed a London number. I gave them my basic details. I do not think as I have not paid they can do much more with my basic info. When an Indian man called me I got suspicious. He claimed to be called "Stanley" and the government charges £3000 something and most applications will be refused. It sounded like a lot of crap to me. I tried to challenge him by doubting his words and even saying he is a scammer. The more he talked the more I was convinced.

Lawyers do not make up untrue numbers and do not ask for payment in advanced and not online and have apparently no way of talking to them directly. He claimed it is an advantage not walk into their office. I reported what I could remember to the authorities in the UK. The Action Fraud service told me to look at the bottom again like Trading Standard adviser and I saw they changed their address from the Isle of Wight in the UK to USA. It was never a London address. Don't fall for it.

Original review: March 20, 2019

I was redirected to this website which I thought its USCIS website. Charged me $199 for application of citizenship and $35 for mailing it. I dont know why I have to pay this much if I can get the application from the actual website of USCIS. This is a scam!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I thought I was dealing with the government ... Had my application ready, just could not figure out which address to send it to, so I googled and called. Ended up with these guys who talked me into using a link online. I had to pay over the phone right away. Lessons learned: With "Immigrationdirect.com" I paid $99.00 for something I did not need. Instead of three pages of pager (double-sided) I am now forced to print 35 pages. This process is far more complicated (check lists for each paragraph) than simply downloading, printing and filling out the form off the government site. One only realizes once it's too late that these guys are NOT part of the government. I feel scammed, and wish these guys' practices were illegal.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Found this site and paid 150CAD for processing fees. Soon realized that I could not proceed online because my children do not live in Canada. Called customer service and was informed that I will get a call back in 24-48 hours for a refund since I cannot use their site. Sounded suspicious, so I googled this company and found all of these negative reviews. Crossing my fingers that they'll honour the refund.

Original review: June 7, 2018

This company is a scam. I paid $130, thinking it was the government site to apply online. Well, it wasn't and I should have examined the site more carefully. They have not helped one iota to fill out my application nor did they ease the process, in fact, they complicated the process. I contacted them and got the runaround for several minutes, only to answer inane questions supposedly changed by immigration. Beware!

Original review: July 17, 2017

Immigrationdirect.com is nothing but a complete scam. It offers you nothing that's not free on the government website https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login. Actually the Immigration Direct website is more confusing including a police check for no reason. This type of website is like a vulture preying on people applying for the visa for the first time. I fail to understand why the Australian government doesn’t shut these sites down. They pretend to offer valuable advice and charge up front for a completely worthless product. You pay a fee of 160 dollars for what’s available completely free on the government website. WARNING *****DON’T BE FOOLED WITH THIS JUNK!!! Go to the government website listed here that is free to login and prepare your application. I paid 165 dollars for absolutely nothing.

Immigrationdirect.com Company Information