3.9/5 (554 ratings)

About Kinetic Internet by Windstream

Windstream is an internet service provider with speeds up to 100 Mbps. The company provides unlimited internet usage with no data caps or overage charges. There are also no long-term contracts, so customers aren’t locked into a commitment and can cancel anytime.

Kinetic Internet by Windstream Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kinetic Internet by Windstream?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kinetic Internet by Windstream?

Original review: May 1, 2021

I set up my appointment to have my internet connected by Windstream a couple weeks in advance. It was set for a Saturday as I work Monday through Friday. The morning of the appointment I received a text stating the installer would be there between 8:15 and 10:15. I tracked the installer on their provided tracking app that kept saying that he would be here in 1 min...then said he was working on it... Nobody ever showed up at my house. I waited until 11am and called customer service line and was told he came out here and did not have enough fiber optic line so had to order it! Nor could he bother to inform me so that I would not continue to sit here and wait!! Now this is a new construction subdivision, homes are pre-wired, and apparently Windstream installs in all the homes... He didn't know he would need Fibre optic line to install?!! Sorry I don't buy it.

Then I was informed I could not get another Saturday appointment by a rather rude Customer Service representative named Avery. Her rudeness and sarcasm ranks up there with some of the best. I finally hung up... Tried another Windstream number, they routed my back to Avery... I hung up. Now sitting here trying to figure out what to do... I would rather do without than use Windstream at this point. I have no illusion that customer service with this company could be anything but the worst!

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hello Mary. I certainly apologize to hear about your experience thus far with us. Please email me at wincanhelp@windstream.com with your order information so I can escalate this and provide resolution. Thank you, Maggie

Original review: April 2, 2021

Horrible service down here in Southern NM. They refused to cancel payments for my property months after I had moved out and repeatedly asked them to. Customer service reps are rude and unwilling to help. So basically they attempted to rob me until I brought my bank in to handle this issue (scam IMO). Avoid this sad excuse for a service provider at all costs!

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Antonio, I'm sorry that this has been your experience with us. I'd like to ensure that this has been completely resolved. Please email me at wincanhelp@windstream.com with your former account info, and I'll be in touch.

Thank you!

Maggie

Original review: March 22, 2021

Tried to get my internet installed today, and took off work. The technician comes and says, "We do not provide to your area." I asked him why the gentleman I spoke to on the phone said, "We do service your area." Guy was dumbfounded. Stay away from these clowns. If the installation process is this unorganized, God forbid you have any technical issues.

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hello! I can confirm availability with the local manager. Please email me with your address at wincanhelp@windstream.com for assistance! Thanks,

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

I was having problem with my Windstream internet. Called customer service and the rep said that I had many line breaks and I would have to have a service technician come out scheduled for Saturday, waited ALL day. Finally I called and was told they were out on Thursday. LIE. No one was here on Thursday. No apologies for wasting my day. The phone rep said that she would assist me. She become belittling and rude. I am still suffering from inferior and sporadic internet that I am paying too much for and not receiving the service promised. I wish I had another choice but I don't.

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hi Celia! I hate to hear this has been your experience! Please send me an email at wincanhelp@windstream.com with your account info and I will be in touch to help resolve! Thanks,

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

Half the time I get a speed of 6, promised 25mps, but ended up with 12mps. They misrepresent their service. Sadly we pay a fortune for the worst service. There are few options where we live, I was told they need to upgrade our area to get 25 mps, the person told me they will not spend the money.

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hello Susan! I'm sorry about the issues you've experienced with your network speed. Please email me at wincanhelp@windstream.com with your account information and I can see what else can be done to resolve this. Thanks, Maggie

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

Windstream is not a good internet provider at all! The service is really bad and yet they make you pay for full service anyway. We canceled our service but they won't prorate the bill so we need to pay for a full month even though we only used it 10 days. My advice: Avoid Windstream if at all possible!

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hello Kelly! I'm sorry to hear of your latest experience with Windstream. My name is Maggie and I'd like to help work this out. Please email me at wincanhelp@windstream.com with your former account assistance. Thank you,

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

I am extremely satisfied with my Internet and phone service. I have been with Windstream for almost a year now. I did not think I would ever get reliable service in the area I am located. It is 20 miles off the beaten path in Deep East Texas, besides the service being out during major power outage events, IE Hurricanes, I have not had any issues. I stream Netflix and Amazon without issue, and do not have any problems with speed or latency. My ONLY concern right now is that they will not sign up new customers in my neighborhood. I am an Internet engineer, so I know a thing or two about service.

They keep rejecting to sign up new service in my division, and the reason they are giving is that the area is to far out to service. I am in the back of the neighborhood so I not it is not an equipment limitation, as I said my service is great. The distribution equipment is at the front of the neighborhood. I worry about when they will decide to pull the plug on the entire area. That being said, I signed up as soon as I was aware it was available, so if there or no other providers in your area and they come to town my recommendation would be to sign up early.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

They have been very helpful to me, from start to finish so far. It looks good already... That's all I have to really say for now.. Just giving it a try got a long way to go.. Glad I found them. I have no more to say...

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

Windstream has the worst customer service EVER. They will transfer you around to different people who won't solve your problem. Sometimes they will hang up on you. The internet service they provide is terrible! The internet is slow and stops working all the time and they don't try to improve because right now they are the only service available in some areas. I can't wait until Trailwave internet comes to our area so I can stop wasting my money on this sorry company.

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hello Nelson, I'm really sorry that you've had a bad experience with our customer support. I would look to check into your service for any available improvments. Please email me at wincanhelp@windstream.com for assistance. Thanks!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

I made a payment of $90.00 5 days ago. I set up a payment arrangement for September 30th to pay the rest ($73). The woman that was putting in my information "forgot" to update where I paid the $90. So with that being said they turned my service off. I have a receipt number where I paid and they still cut it off. Now I have to wait 1-4 hours before my service is restored. I can't get a real person on the phone, and when I do finally get to talk to someone they keep hanging up with no return phone calls. This is the second time I've had to go through this. Too bad there isn't another internet provider in my area, because I hate dealing with Windstream. They are terrible!!!!

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hello Courtney. First, I apologize that this review is just receiving response. I hope that your experience with us has improved since however, if you still need assistance I can check it out. Please email me at wincanhelp@windstream.com for additional assistance as required. Thanks!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

I have had terrible experience with Windstream, but they are the only internet provider in my area. My "service" was taken off vacation hold on May 5, but the speeds were not adjusted back to the normal level until September 7. When I complained about the speed, I was upsold a faster level of service, which has not yet been installed for a variety of reasons. Customer service would not refund the difference between the rates for those months. The supervisor said, "you pay for the service, not the speed." Up/download speeds of less than 1MB at a 25-30MB price.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

I’ve been with Windstream for years. & they’re okay. But I had appt from 8-10am, & they didn’t call or show up. Said 1/2 nation wants WiFi bc of Covid, but my daughter needs it- starts school in 3 days. Had appt 2 & 1/2 wks. Said they’d come way later; when they can. They gave me no estimated time. Really upset. Daughter starts school in few days!

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hello! I'm really sorry about the delay with your appointment. Our summer months are our busiest and with coronavirus everything was delayed. I do apologize that the communication was not better during this. Please email me at wincahelp@windstream.com if I can assist you with your account moving forward. Thank you, Maggie

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

I've had Windstream for years. It goes out randomly, I've called and complained multiple times about that. High speed internet? What an absolute joke. 1 gig download takes over two days. Bigger downloads take weeks! It's 2020. This is asinine. You don't care about your customers nor do you care about the quality of service you put out there. Not at all surprised to see all of these 1 star reviews. If I could give a no star review I would. Absolutely terrible internet and service in general.

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hello Michael! Please email me at wincahelp@windstream.com with your account info and I can see if we have any other options available to you. Thanks@

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

I have been a Windstream customer for well over 20 years, mostly because living in a rural area I have limited options. There have been periods where I was satisfied with the ISP. But lately, they have been dropping the ball. I am paying for 50 mbps but rarely get anything close to that. I understand there are ranges promised, and am able to live with the 35 mbps that I average. Recently however, and I have only noticed this in the past few months while working at home, my speeds in the morning, from 6 AM to 10 AM with variations, I am seeing numbers in the mid teens and as low as single digits, often less than 5mbps.

I have called service two occasions within the last month where I was told by a technician that everything looked good on my end and that the problem was believed to be a hub that feeds my area. The second time, I was told that they were going to change the hub so I would be getting it from a different area. Didn't help. I am not sure what the problem is, but then I am not the provider. All I know is that I am seriously considering changing providers and going to the local cable provider. From the experiences others have shared, that service leaves much to be desired, so it is not an option that I have seriously considered till now. At this point I can not recommend Windstream to an customer unless it is your only option and then with the warning that you will always be the last to get their best.

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hello Robert! I"m sorry you've been experiencing issues within these last months. Hopefully, this has since been resolved but if you still need assistance please email me directly at wincanhelp@windstream.com. Thank you, < Maggie

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

Living in North Georgia is a blessing, with the exception of the sole internet provider, Windstream. As such we excepted 5 mbps as the "standard" when we arrive several years ago. Now, we have substandard bandwidth of 1 to 2 mbps. Why you ask? We are told it's because everyone is working from home. HA! I can be working off other services 20 minutes away at 50mbps all day long in a higher populated area. I don't know how the children in the area that must rely on a ISP like Windstream to be able to excel in school when the service continues to degrade. The corporate execs should be called before the Senate to explain why rates go up and service declines.

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hello Steve! Sorry to hear you've been having issues with your service. I can check into this and work with the local team to resolve any serivce discrepancies. Please email me your account information at wincanhelp@windstream.com for additional assistance.

Maggie

Original review: July 29, 2020

We were told we would receive 12mbps but were only able to get 4mbps on a good day. We got the run around & multiple excuses. Once the pandemic hit, Windstream showed their true colors even more. Our monthly bill jumped almost $50 DURING a pandemic! Our streaming signal was spotty at best, no one answered the phone & when we asked then demanded to speak to a manager, we were given reasons why we didn't need to speak to one. To make matters worse, our service was shut off and we were charged for a month we NEVER had service! Windstream said we NEVER made payments when our bank account states otherwise! We're still getting roadblocks & attitude from their so called professional customer service reps. Now they're wanting us to pay our "outstanding bill" AND return the modem at our expense! Seriously?! DO NOT GO THROUGH THIS COMPANY!

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response
Hello Genesis. Windstream absolutely values our customer's and I'd like to help make this right. Please email me at wincanhelp@windstream.com or send a private message here with your account info for assistance.

Maggie

Original review: July 23, 2020

My wife and I have been a customer of Windstream since June 8th 2020. It is July 23rd and we have made no less than 22 calls for no service. Our router goes down constantly and have been told by representatives that service representatives would be available 3-5 days out. We have been told it will be escalated, but don't always get service. And miraculously sometimes hours or the next day the router comes back. I will say the technicians that have shown up, seem to do everything they can to resolve the situation. Customer service is very disappointing. We try not to get upset with those on the line, but unfortunately have lost our cool at times. It seems as though some reps are more capable in troubleshooting than others. We have had no problems for 2 days now, which is the longest we have gone with no calls to this point. Might look back to Xfinity internet if the service does not improve.

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response
Hi Bob! Hopefully the service has continued to be stable and we were able to get those issues resolved. Please privately message me or email at wincanhelp@windstream.com wiht your account info for additional assistance.

Maggie

Original review: July 22, 2020

Got Windstream back in 2014, was tolerable. I could stream video games to Twitch and YouTube every day with ease. I lost it for a bit, got it back with a new box and it is atrocious. Outages always happen mid day, disconnecting me from my friends and signing me out of my game, and it also disconnects my family from Netflix and Hulu. I'd get Spectrum but they're too lazy to install their wifi. Every year, they get worse. Stay away from this ISP, they've unfortunately lost their touch.

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response
Hi Gavin, please email me at wincanhelp@windstream.com with your account information and I'll check out your connection. I'd like to help get this issue resolved.

Maggie

Original review: July 6, 2020

I had Windstream/Kinetic for just over 2 years with nothing but disappointment. I paid extra for high-speed internet and every 4th or 5th day it would actually be high speed. I also paid extra for business internet and still the service always let me down. My son gets paid from working online doing computer animations and he would have to wait until 1:30 am on average to start his work. I know this because I would stay up and see if there was any truth to what he was saying, and yes, that is when it would work properly with any sorts of consistence. For the last 6 months we had this internet service he would set his alarm for 3:00 am when everyone was in our area was sleeping so he could work. When I called to confront the situation to get a resolution to this problem I was told "it is UP TO 100 megabytes, not guaranteed 100 megabytes."

My husband has an app to check to see how much we were actually getting and it averaged during the day at 2.5 to 3.2 megabytes. I now have fiber-optic internet through my electric company and I have had no problems for the last 3 months. No wonder this company is going bankrupt. I am paying $70 a month less for WAY better service. I still don't have an answer to why they were charging an EXTRA $64 a month for Windstream tv. $121 a month for Windstream internet and $64 for Windstream tv when I have never had tv and never will. They claim it is because they have cable internet, so why is it $121 for internet and then $64 for the cable internet when all I received was crappy connection?

Hi Jennifer.

I'm apologieze that your experience with us was less than satisfactory. I can take a look at your billing to ensure everything was correct. We'd love to work with you in the future if you were to give us another shot. Email me at wincanhelp@windstream.com with your account info for assistance.

Maggie

Original review: June 25, 2020

I called Windstream to get assistance with payment arrangements and it was a disaster. My services were interrupted and was told if I pay a certain amount my services would be restored. I told the rep I would call back in ten minutes because I needed to discuss this with my husband. The rep assured me that everything was notated on my account. I call back and the rep told me that she shouldn't have told me that cause I needed to pay way more than the stated amount. Needless to say, I'm still awaiting a Supervisor to call me back about this matter. I had this same issue before.

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hi Melinda! I'm really sorry that the arrangment made was unable to be honored. I can certainly check into this and ensure our representatives are not making this type of mistake moving forward. Please feel free to email me directly if you have any concerns with your account and I can help you. My name is Maggie and I can be reached at wincanhelp@windstream.com. Thanks! - Maggie

Original review: June 13, 2020

We've had Windstream internet for about 2 years now and it has been atrocious. Our experience was like a nightmare that just wouldn't end. The wifi is extremely inconsistent and we have had several outages. A pattern I've noticed is that outages usually occur on Fridays. We would call customer service and they said a technician would come out the following Wednesday. A one time outage is understandable but several times is unacceptable. I have never had an outage for 6 days before and we are switching to Xfinity as this is being typed. Each outage would last 4-6 days. To Windstream: if you're going to run a business, do it right. Otherwise get out. And no Maggie, I don't really think there is anything you can do at this point. I would advise you find another employer as this place is going under. It doesn't take a fortune teller to know that this company will be gone soon.

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hey Peter! So sorry that you're having issues with your service and that it takes us a while to dispatch in your area. I'd like to help get these issues resolved completely to prevent any further dispatches all together. Here is our email if you'd like to send me your information, wincanhelp@windstream.com. Hope to hear from you soon, Peter.

Original review: June 10, 2020

After having a cable laid across our yard for two weeks, an outside contractor finally shows up to bury the line and they disconnected our service in the process. Windstream customer service said they were so sorry for the inconvenience and they would have it fixed 5 DAYS from now. They told me that the contractor was liable for the damage and it would be up to them to fix and they can't get back for 5 days.

Meanwhile I will be trying to work from home using my wife's cellphone as a hot spot and my phone for communication. Guess what the wife gets to do while I use her phone. Guess what kind of speed I'm getting from our hotspot. Yeah it's barely workable and this is how I will have to conduct business for a week. Also worth mentioning that the contractor was so inept that they did not even know they had disconnected us and did not report the problem to windstream. Customer service is a joke. I'm at the point where I feel like I service them more than they service me. How do you screw up and then make the customer wait for you to fix it. I did not cut my own line. I did not damage my equipment or fail to pay my bill. They messed it up and I suffer. That is not adequate service.

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hello Dan. I'm so sorry that this happened and that you were without service. I can totally understand your frustration about this. Please let me know what I can do to help make this right for you. You can reach me at wincanhelp@windstream.com. Thank you, Maggie

Original review: June 9, 2020

Stay away from this internet provider. They are so inconsistent and bad. I have a YouTube channel and try to stay on a upload schedule but it's hard when the videos take a week to upload just because this internet is so slow. It is so unbelievably slow and I cant stand this internet. If I'm playing a game and my phone is on the internet at the same time it will lag horribly and the ping will never go down from 600-1000. We live in 2020. With all this technology we got now why the hell is this internet so damn bad? I cant even connect to the wifi as I'm writing this cause it's too slow to load the damn page. If you can get Spectrum internet do it. The extra money is worth it because you wont be getting constant headaches cause this ** internet.

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hello Kasey! I'm so sorry that you're not able to do your work with Youtube with our service. I can check to see if any improvements can be made to help with your experience with us. I certainly want to help. Please provide your account information to wincanehelp@windstream.com and I'll see what can be done! Thank you!

Original review: June 6, 2020

This is the worst - Windstream Kinetic - stay AWAY - they are in bankruptcy for reorganization and it is no wonder - all of their tech service is some guy in India with a two page manual who insists on going through it each time to no avail. I pay extra for highspeed internet - it ranges from 0.53 to 12 within a 5 minute period - it's crazy and pretty much useless. I live in the country and did not have any choices - to show you how bad it is - Comcast is finally coming to our area and even as terrible as those people are - we are happy to see them. STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING TO DO WITH WINDSTREAM AND OR KINETIC or you will be sorry. Feel free to email with questions **.

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hello Michael. It sounds like you've not had the best experience with us thus far, and I'm really sorry to hear. I'd like work with our local team to see what can be done to help improve your services. Please email me at wincanehlp@windstream.com with your account information for additional assistance. Thank you, Maggie

Original review: June 4, 2020

I made the switch to Windstream from Spectrum about nine months ago. My decision to do so was heavily influenced by the lower monthly rates Windstream was offering for high speed internet. The adage “you get what you paid for” applies to my situation. Yes, I lowered my monthly bill by $30 but in doing so I created a major headache for myself. Windstream’s service in my area is horrendous. I lose service at least once a week and there have been several occasions where I have gone days without service. I lost service today and was informed by a customer service representative that I must wait five days to see a technician. Five days!?! Forget it, lesson learned. I’m switching back to Spectrum. I’ll pay more, but I’ll get peace of mind.

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response
Hello Joseph! I'm so sorry that you've been having repeated issues with your internet service. I know how frustrating that must be and would like to try and work this out for you. Please email me your information at wincanhelp@windstream.com so I can work with the local team in your area towards a resolution.

Original review: May 27, 2020

We set up service connection on a Monday with service to be set up that Friday. Husband takes off of work and no one shows up. ALL DAY. We are told that someone will be here in 30 mins. No one shows up. Finally at 5:30 the lady informs us that she’s so sorry but a work order was never issued for us and they would have to reschedule. Appt made for the following Wednesday. We call on Tues to make sure they will be there the next day. "Oh yes we will be there," the representative tells us.

Wednesday morning I call again because they don’t have a great track record. Now we are told, "Your account is on hold because there is already an active account for your address." WHAT!!!??? You can’t be serious. I took it as a sign because several family friends had already told us they weren’t great. But two days of missed work for nothing isn’t gonna cut it. If Windstream can’t even get your appointment right, how is service/customer service/tech support gonna be down the road? Find a more competent company.

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hi Jasmie! I'm so sorry that we've missed your appointments. I'd like to look into this situation to help get resolved and escalate with the local team if you're not yet installed. Please email me at wincanhelp@windstream.com with your order information or address for additional assistance.

Maggie

Original review: May 23, 2020

Called windstream to make my monthly payment. Told customer service rep that we wanted to pay 105 which is our monthly bill. When I looked at my online banking however the rep charged our debit card 190 and change. Seriously what is wrong with this picture. How does windstream continue to do this to people and still be in business. Called back to complain and office is closed. I would get a different internet company however where I live they are the only service provider available. Someone really needs to make them accountable for their actions. I'M OVER THEIR ACTIONS. This is the second complaint I have made against them. The first one was when they decided to so auto withdrawal without my approval. Please help.

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response
HI Kevin! I'm so sorry there was a mix up with your payment. Times are tough right now for everyone and I'd like to help get this resolved, if you still need, to make this right. Please email me at wincanhelp@windstream.com with your account information for additional assistance on this matter.

Thank you, Maggie.

Original review: May 20, 2020

Absolutely disgustingly price gougingly low quality garbage ISP filth. If I could give this review 0 stars, I would. We pay for 3 Mbps and get 1 Mbps. There are 3 people living at my residence, and only one of us can use the internet at a time, and 0 of us can use it if our neighbors use it since they also unfortunately use Windstream.

Not only that, but the price gouging is beyond obvious and ridiculous; we pay around 80$/month for this trash. Windstream knows there is no ISP competition where we live, and they take full financial advantage of that. Impossible for me to mention them without thinking of or mentioning trash, because that's what you see a picture of when you look trash and garbage up in the dictionary.

They don't increase the quality of service, but they do increase the price. How is this legal? People need the internet, now more than ever with the advent of a FREAKING PANDEMIC, and they're going to continue being worse than a low tier ISP?! When will windstream wake up and change for the better by actually behaving like they have a shred of decency?

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hello Joshua. my name is Maggie and I manage web based reviews for Windstream! I'm so sorry that the service is not sutible for the needs of your household. I can check with the local team to see what, if anything, can be done to improve your services. Hopefully we can change your experience with us around. Please email me at wincanhelp@windstream.com with your account information for additional assistance! Thanks, Maggie

Original review: May 4, 2020

I pay for the most expensive speed from Windstream and it's so **! Every day it drops connection. I have to restart my router every day to try to make it reconnect. I've been suspended for 2 months from a game service because I kept losing connection! Streaming movies is slow as **, gaming is a laggy mess, the ping is all over the place. It's so unreliable it's driving me insane, but every month I have to keep paying for this ** service. I am no longer paying for this service till they fix my garbage internet!

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hello John! I'm so sorry you've been experiencing continued issues with your services! I'd greatly like the opportunity to try and try your experience with us around. Please email me at wincanhelp@windstream.com with your account information so I can look into this further! Thanks!

Original review: May 2, 2020

I am a high school graduate starting out on my own and chose Windstream due to their low prices to help. I was told it was $60 a month, and instead I have been getting bills between $70-$100 a month. 99% percent of the time when I try to call in to pay my bill your automatic system does NOT work and fails my payment every time. I try to avoid speaking to a representative due to a lack of help/understanding and issues that only seem to arise when on the phone with a representative. I had auto pay set up for a time and ended up calling Windstream to state my payment would be two days late due to a check mixup, and I wanted to make sure the payment wouldn’t be put through and overcharge my account.

After being assured the payment would not go through without the funds they proceeded to put me $80 overdrawn with my bank. Upon calling a representative to fix the issue I was instead told “we are not refunding your money, my supervisor will tell you the same thing.” When I said I would still like to speak with a supervisor due to them STILL pulling the money, I had to wait an hour and a half, before the phone was hung up without anyone saying a word to me. I only rate two stars due to internet not cutting out. As a starting college student it’s very difficult to get new internet without having to pay hundreds due to having no credit, but windstream has motivated me to save up for the best internet in my area to assure I can get done what I need for college. Don’t expect me as a customer for much longer windstream.

Kinetic Internet by Windstream response

Hi Arianna. First, I'd just like to say congratulations on getting out there on your own, that is no easy feat! I'm really sorry that this mix up happened and that we were unable to resolve causing you issues with the bank. I certainly like to look into this further to see what I can do to help and to ensure this doesn't happen moving forward. Please email me at wincanhelp@windstream.com with your account information for assistance. Thank you, Maggie

Kinetic Internet by Windstream Company Information