Cox Internet
1.35/5
  • 1 star
Based on 110 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Cox Communications High-Speed Internet

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 18, 2018

440 Cox Internet Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I currently have Xfinity/Comcast at my home in Minnesota and DirecTV before that. I never had any billing issues with them. However, I have misled more than one by Cox. I have gotten to the point of only using their chat feature so I have documentation. They have misled my more than once on their billing. I don't trust them.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

We have been experiencing internet problems for the past 5 months. Our service is intermittent. I replaced all equipment and still experienced problems. I have contacted Cox and they have since set out 2 technicians. The first technician replaced all wires coming in from the street box, checked my equipment and said that the problem was fixed. Unfortunately, we continued to have the same dropped internet for extended periods of time. We contacted Cox again and was told by tech support that we still have a failed signal, and that the previous technician did not complete the job. We were also told that we would not be charged for service for the time that we have not been receiving service.

The second technician came out, he also checked the wiring, replaced some wires that the previous technician replaced and then told us that the problem was with Cox's box by the sidewalk and that he would be putting in a work order for work to be completed within a few days. That day came and went and no one was out to fix the internet. A $55 dollar charge was also placed on our bill from this technician after he filed his job as complete and that the service provided was a faulty self install.

Another call to Cox was made, the charge was supposed to be removed and tech support put in yet another work order. We are still waiting for a follow up for that call and for a technician to repair the box. We decided to go through chat support since the $55 dollar charge was not removed and our service was still not working. Another work order was put in for the next day, and we have still yet to see Cox arrive and fix the box. This ongoing communication has been going on for a month. Cox clearly does not care if their customers are receiving service for what they are paying for. I am not quite sure who to contact next since every customer service representative spins the same tale and the problem is never solved. Cox is good for providing poor customer service, lack of problem solving skills.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I have to live with Cox for quite some time because there is no other service providers in the area. With time their prices went up extremely high and I continued to downgrades as I cannot afford it. They say because of regulations no one can compete in our area and Cox Communications continue to rip people off. How can customers be protected from the monopoly and rip off from them. Hope someone will look into these...

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I am not a huge fan of Cox Internet. It seems we pay for high-speed internet; but get "low" speed service at our residence. They're expensive; but we don't have a lot of choices where we live. When I called to have someone come out (the router & modem got hit by lightning), the service person came out in a timely manner, was very courteous & had us back online in no time.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

I called to find out price on a higher speed internet. Spoke to a young lady who quickly quoted me a price and answered all my questions. I told her I would call back after I relayed info. to my husband. Called Cox back to go ahead and upgrade internet speed. This time I am being helped by a young man. I told him I had just called and gave him the quoted a price. I also had a few more questions before the change was to be made. It took this young man over 18 minutes to answer two simple questions, what is my current upload and download speed and are we broadband. He then tells me the price would be $19.00 more than what I was quoted. I told him no way. He puts me on hold to supposedly try to correct the price and the phone goes silent. Now on my third call to Cox. I speak to another young lady. I explain to her what happened and she looks into my account and tells me that the change was already made by the previous phone rep.

I am angry at this point and tell her, "I never authorized this. Apparently the young man never had any intentions of checking the price and made the change without my permission. Ask her to change it back and let me speak to a Supervisor". Well at Cox, I may as well have been asking to speak to God. She puts me on hold. After waiting for what seemed an eternity, I hang up. This horrible experience isn't the first I've had with Cox phone reps. A few years ago, I tried to disconnect my landline and reps. made it nearly impossible for me to do so.

Arguing with me as to why I needed to keep my landline, putting me on hold and no one answering, refusing to let me speak to a Supervisor. Cox has by far the worst Customer Service reps. I've ever had to deal with. Untrained, unskilled, and their treatment of customers is beyond unprofessional. That Customer Service rep. changing my internet without my permission was criminal in my opinion. Had I not called the third time, I wouldn't have known he'd done this until my bill came with the additional charge.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cox?

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

Internet cuts out all the time. Expensive services are tailored to drown competition in the area then they decrease in quality once competition is eliminated. They do not compensate paying customers when service is interrupted. Their service is less reliable in windy areas than satellite dishes yet they advertise wind problems with the 2 dish companies. They undercut prices for even dish companies. Cox is a ruthless competitor that essentially engages in illegal dumping, yet they get away with it. If you select Cox over satellite, be ready for numerous service calls requiring strange men in your house. If your house gets burglarized, that was just a coincidence and utterly unconnected police say. This despite objects stolen and timing if some of their shady techs.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

I'm going to tell you the truth about Cox. Cox is a similarly sounding word of a male sex organ used to characterize a person that is rude and or depicts a person in a derogatory manner. Keeping this in mind, it's no wonder they have this name! Here is a real world example of what Cox does to all their customers.: You sign up for let's say 150mbps download speed of internet at a so called "promotional discount price" of $59.99 for a year. They claim it's usually 89.99. After a year you are screwed 'cause at that point they will offer 300mbps for 10$ more but you can't have that promo 'cause you aren't a "new customer" anymore. You can't even go down to 100mbps for 49.99 and save 10$ 'cause that's also a promotional discount only for "new customers".

So what happens next is you are now stuck paying a full $89.99 for 150mbps which is what is now considered a basic tier 'cause the premier speed has increased by double speed, however you can't get it unless you pay almost double cause you are no longer a "new customer". When I say double I mean, if you want that 300mbps speed and you're not a "new customer" you will pay $105! But a new customer pays just $69.99. Can you see why they are called Cox? Let's not forget that you will be charged at least 20$ but it could be more, for an activation even though you have your own cable modem and it's already set up. They just have to press a button to get it to work! They usually try to tell you that they will need someone to go-to your resident and do something special to get your modem working. This will cost around $50. Lies.

In any other business, when you buy a product, you don't have to pay extra to get it to work! Plus those activation fees are soooo 1999. Moving along, you realize they are being prejudice to all their older customers because only the "new customers" are getting the "promotional discounts". This should make you feel really disgruntled. Left out. Segregated! Treated unfairly! Basically Cox is making a statement to all of their long time customers they don't care about them. They only want to give a fair price and services to "new customers". This is just bait to gain more customers! Once these new customers become old customers they are screwed too! It's a vicious creepy slimy cycle.

To circumvent this I have had to disconnect my internet for a few days and reconnect to get the "new customer" promotional discount pricing. Still it is a struggle and I have had to do some serious psychological Jedi techniques to get the person to do what they should be doing in the first place! I am typing this on my phone! My phone has internet but my house does not! I disconnected my house internet. Cox thinks it's ok to charge me, a old customer, almost double for something a new customer is getting! It's sad, We have 2 days left to go till 2018 is here and companies like this garbage Cox is still treating us like we are living in 1999! I'm seeking out another method to get internet. I might just go with ATT. Everyone was so worried about Net Neutrality vanishing but to be honest this whole time, Cox has been under that law and still very unfair, very unneutral. Very prejudicial!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I recently changed to Cox for internet service. They charged me an install fee even though I was told there would not be one since I was a previous customer. The really infuriating part was they sent some random contractors to bury the line when I was not home and they used a trenching machine and climbed over my fence with my dog in the backyard to open it, since it can only be opened from the inside. They ran their machine into my fence and broke a board. Then they ran it into my gate and broke one of the hinges and the boards are hanging on the inside now. Then they left their trash in the yard and left the gate opened when they left and my dog got out. I came home from work to find all of this and was very upset.

I called and left 2 complaints and I was told they would contact me right away. They never did, after 2 months a different contractor just shows up to my door out of the blue and said he would fix my gate. But didn't have anything to do it at the time. After about 5 more calls to him, he finally came to fix it but only had hinges that didn't match it or fit right. He said he'd also get me a check since I had to pay Dish to come fix the cable line their trencher cut. That was 3 weeks ago. Still trying to get that 50$ from them. Cox themselves never did contact me about this major hassle. Never been treated so bad before!! I am canceling my internet with them and going with their competitor because at least they care about their customers.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

This is the worst internet I've ever experienced in my life and I'm 52. I've had internet since I was 17! They've been out to my house 6 times. I've called over a dozen times and they've given me measly credits. This doesn't make up for the times that I want to sit and enjoy watching the TV that I have. This should not be an issue.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I moved into my current apartment in May 2015. I only subscribe to the basic internet service because it works for me. I don't have a need for high speed. My internet price has increased by 23% in two years. When I questioned customer service rep, I got a rehearsed reply about their rising costs to improve their service. I don't buy it! I get advertisements and solicitations in the mail every so many weeks. I even got a phone call early in the morning asking me to upgrade my service. Cox must spend a lot of money on advertising. It is not necessary for me to hear from them monthly. It has become very annoying. If I want to spend more money, I know how to get in touch with them. I am looking for alternative ways to get internet service so I can get rid of Cox.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I have had Cox service techs to my home multiple times because my Internet speeds are in the toilet. I work from home 99 percent of the time and I need my Internet to work. Every time they come out they say everything works fine. When I plug in the modem that does nothing. If you using wireless so are used to work for Cox so I troubleshot the system myself. Soon as I disconnected their Home life security system my Internet speeds were right where they needed to be. I don’t know why they advertised that they have a cellular back up when actually they’re back up is the Wi-Fi. So basically if anybody cuts the coax cable on the side of the house you have no Internet at all. That’s not very safe. I believe my crappy contract is almost up and trust me when I say I will have them remove all services from my house.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Most of the time the speed gets disconnected around 4-6 times a day, only for a few minutes each time but still stops my gaming and streaming when that happens. Have had tech out all the time to find nothing wrong but the internet goes on and off randomly. Was paying 106/month for ultimate. Now it has went up to 121/month not including tax and other charges. Have had three different modems in the past month. Two were bad and needed a new one and still the problems are here. Outages galore in my area a lot of the time and this has been going on for over 5 years. Been a Cox customer for 13 years. Would have liked to have another provider but Cox is the only one around right now.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

We live in Tartesso in Buckeye AZ. We have Cox outages so much that is commonplace. We are down AT LEAST once a month... Usually two or three times a month. We have upgraded our service, changed our boxes for upgraded ones, all to no avail. Half the time they say there's no outage when there is one. They always have random excuses and they're different every time somebody different calls in for the same outage. Usually they say people are shooting the boxes. If that's the case, why aren't they addressing this with cameras or burying the equipment? WORST cable/internet experience EVER.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

We recently got rid of our Cox Bundle, since it just kept getting more expensive, with less and less service. Just kept internet, so upgraded to their 300 Mbps for almost $100 per month. We have had nothing but issues. Have a professional gamer in the house, and he is very unhappy. Inconsistent speeds, lots of buffering, and speed tests have been ridiculously low. Tech came out. Said our highly-rated modem wasn't the right one (even though all reviews from users say it's been great), bought and tried 2 other modems - NO DIFFERENT!

Our complaints are not unique. I think it's time to start a class-action lawsuit against Cox. They are not delivering what they promise, or what we are paying for. Tech is coming out again next Saturday, though I don't expect any different results. Just another wasted visit. We are going to look into the signal booster, but I am not optimistic. They are pretty much the only game in town, as CenturyLink is even worse. Just about at the end of our rope with Cox.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I first moved into my apartment and got this "deal" for 75$ a month to get basic cable and internet, when I really only wanted internet but there was nothing cheaper they could offer me for that. I said sure and did the contract. After that was done, my bills jumped to 100 dollars a month and I found myself having to deal with paying it like another big bill, energy bill basically. Now, out of the blue, they tacked on another 30 dollars. When I called to ask, one customer support flat out hung up on me when I asked why I got these charges, what else am I paying for? She told me it was the 'cheapest' they had to offer and instead of transferring me to a loyalty team, she hung up, it was in an obvious manner.

I called back to speak to someone else and he couldn't tell me what prices they actually had. He was clueless about the company he worked for as far as rates and deals. I get that's not his "department" but you gotta know -something- to tell customers. Anyway, it didn't get resolved, I'm done paying for these prices, thankfully there's CenturyLink. I'm okay with getting slower speed for reliable pricing.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

They have been robbing me. They Just haven't put a gun to my head, my bill is suppose to be $82 monthly. Tell me why, and I only have internet and when they messed up and charged me $500 they never refunded my money, and now again after the 5 months they did that. It got straight one month and now here we go again, my bill for ONLY internet from Oct 27-Nov 27- 2017 is $403... WHY??? I am switching to AT&T but I would like my money back for them messing up and taking my money over and over and over. Why are these people in business... How????

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

Shady company, for two years I have been a customer, the first modem they gave me broke, so they gave me another, which is fine, except it was 5 dollars more a month and hardly extended my wifi range, then after a year they decided to implement a 1 TB max data usage, they didn't inform me and then tried to charge me for going over, needless to say I was not pleased. To top it all off the entirety of those two years internet has been spotty, I pay for 50 down but sometimes get as little as 4 and sometimes it just stops, needless to say it is not worth what I pay for.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I am paying for unlimited bandwidth and the fastest speeds on Cox internet. I'm paying 95.86 per month just for internet because I have the need to stream TV and video because I've disconnected from the waste of satellite and or cable TV. But when we moved to Mustang, I only had COX to choose from as far as cable internet. So far, there have been multiple disconnects, very slow syrupy speeds and downloads for my computers, tablets and TV. When using internet there is a large delay of loading even images onto pages. I have to wait several minutes just to get the full page on such sites as Yahoo, AOL, Google Photos etc. I am experiencing loading circles just trying to watch videos on YouTube and or delayed voice and mismatched video to voice!

You know when the bandwidth and speed isn't enough to accommodate loading videos on even one device? If you are old enough, just remember what we experienced with dial-up and other slow ISP connections? I never thought I'd see this again but I have every day with COX on multiple devices. I have called a technician out to check the internet twice but they both blamed my network not COX and could not explain why YouTube and other sites would not load. Both admitted they were checking speed by using a connection directly to the main Cox head-in and not some leg in the community that is feeding my internet connection. This is a misleading diagnosis since I am not directly connected to Cox head-in but on a leg in the community where I live. I told them this but was ignored.

I told them I use to work for Bell telephone in the small business division as a programmer installing phone lines and internet for small businesses and had knowledge of how networks work and their installation. I reiterated that there is nothing wrong with my network but they still would not check the local leg as this would mean a check of that leg all the way to the COX head-in! The router/modem is leased from COX and they have taken user control over the major admin settings as they have blocked even changing the user sign in on this modem from admin to any other username which is very dangerous and enables hackers. When my grands come over with their tablets you cannot watch video on multiple devices because streaming takes so long to load. It is frustrating. Loading any pages on laptops is also very slow and playing games is painful. If I could find someone besides ATT to connect to I WOULD in an instant!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Cox is the absolute worst internet provider I have experienced. If you enjoy slow internet (below said amount of mbps given), random disconnections and wasting a good amount of money connect to Cox. Please note that if they say for example they're gonna give you 50mbps; you will probably get 15-25. I advise you very strongly not to use this network. Overall 1/10.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I wish I could give them a negative rating instead of one star... No wonder the reviews score is so low! We’ve been charged for equipment that we’ve never had in our home and if we refused to pay it, they were going to turn us into collections! When we called to ask what the equipment was since we turned everything in, their story changed 4 times! Our service was horrible, went down at least once a day and we are now saving $60 a month since we left them and went to another carrier... I wish we did that sooner! Never again will we EVER do business with this shady company... Total scam!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I have 4 phone lines, Internet Service, and Cable TV with Cox Communications. I have CAT5 wiring in my house with 6 termination points and 3 Apple Router devices. Up until a few months ago, I would have stated that I was a very, very happy Cox customer. But a series of problems has meant questioning not only their competence but their focus on the customer. Given that as an industry, they are losing landline business, they are losing cable TV business, you would think they would want to take good care of existing customers paying $400 a month. I had one of the two Cox cable modems fail in my garage--one that was handling 2 phone lines + data.

When they replaced that box, they did so without ANY consideration for how my network is setup and what impact a different box might have on my network. They didn't simply replace the failed box with the same box. They instead installed a box which was both a modem and a router (which I never asked for) and the result immediately required me to turn off my Apple Routers functioning as routers, which then had a cascading impact on my network of making my Sharp Commercial Copier in my home office no longer be seen on the network and my Ring doorbell system say it couldn't find the wireless network.

While any router can be put into bridge mode which would solve the problem, Cox refuses to put the device into bridge mode. It's as if they have installed a trojan horse trying to take over my home wireless network. I just want a cable modem; I don't want a Cox router; I want my Apple routers. I'm still trying to solve the problem. The latest phone call from a young man Friday was to tell me that "no they can't put their device in bridge mode". However, I was told by a local network person that Cox Business does that for their clients all the time because of course businesses have complex networks already running and don't expect Cox to come in and mess them up. As a Cox residential user, I don't expect Cox to come in and mess up my existing network either.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Charging extra for bandwidth speed and imposing data caps is ridiculous. They say that data caps only affect a small amount of Cox subscribers, but how is that even an argument? So basically it's ok to be slimy to a small amount of people for now. It's simply a matter of time before everyone will have to deal with these data caps and they are just getting in early because they know cable tv is dying. Before you know it, your internet bill will be about the same as a combined internet and cable tv bill.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I've been using Cox Communication for years. I have their fastest internet service for playing games and for watching TV with my computer or smart tv. This month they've raised my bill by around $150 per month. They are saying that I download too much, which I guess means that I watch too much tv. If I'm able to stream services how can Cox bill me for what I use from Netflix or Hulu? What in the heck is going on?

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I have the premium internet package 300Mb down 50Mb up, cannot watch a 30 minute program on DirecTV Now without constant buffering or just disconnects from my Prime TV box/DirecTV Now app. I had U-verse at 75Mb down and 5Mb up before I moved into an area that U-verse doesn't cover and never had these issues. I have a Netgear DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem which was the only one they had listed on their website and my data is great but for some reason I can't watch streaming television on their network. Going to change to another provider as soon as I can.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I moved to Nevada from Colorado and was not familiar with Cox Communications, so I figured I'd give them a try. I am working from home and my children also homeschool, so we needed internet right away. I called Cox, and as a given, was told of all these fancy promotions. I advised the girl on the phone that I was only looking for internet. She refused to take this as an answer from me and tried to convince me many times that I needed all these extra services. I told her all I need is internet and I need it quickly so if she couldnt handle pricing it for me, that she needed to get me over to someone that could, or I would resort to calling CenturyLink. Then all of a sudden, she says she is having computer issues (magically!) and will get me over to a supervisor. So I tell this lady the same thing and so she tells me that she can get me a special deal - a bundle package of TV, internet, and phone for $99/mo.

Considering the pricing I saw for this before I called, that was a screaming deal and although l didnt WANT all the extra crap, I signed up for it anyways. "Normal" pricing for this is supposedly $268.00. She promised free installation, an additional free cable box, and the price guaranteed for 1 year, under no contract. Fast forward to getting my bill. THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED. So I call and complain about the price and was told there was nothing they could do and that they do not have any packages for that price.

The lowest they could quote me was $149.99/mo and thats after I took additional fees they charge off that they automatically put on all accounts like Anonymous Call Rejecting and number Non-Publishing... Which totaled $4.49. REALLY?! No discounts, credits, or monetary reversals, no APOLOGIES, no reprimand to the representative that LIED and made FALSE PROMISES, utterly zero compensation to me as a consumer. It’s bad enough that wherever you go, there are internet monopolies to deal with... But this just has me in an outrage as a consumer. Way to be there for your customers Cox… NOT!!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

So they have upped their prices by about 25 bucks over the last 3 or 4 years for Ultimate speed. Now it's 104.99. Time to cancel with them. Service was horrible for months with upstream dropping out constantly for about 3 months recently. But sending me a payment confirmation that's totally someone else's is a COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE SECURITY ISSUE. If I was a hacker I could take that information and move that party's service just to be malicious, it displays their full name and their full account number. UNFORGIVABLE. And because I did not receive my own notification, I have to assume they sent my account information to someone else. Dump Cox as quick as you can.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I wanted to send this to express my feelings about my service for over 3 weeks. I've been having trouble with my residential service for over 3 weeks now. I've had 3 different techs to my home and the problem is still not fixed. The last tech was at my home last week and I thought things were ok now. Today an error message is now coming up again. I have a bill due and it has to be paid timely or I get late fees. Well I feel the same about a service I'm paying for and not getting service. I was told there's a outing in the area, well no it wasn't because my mom stays 4 doors down and no issues.

The first tech said he saw no issues, unplugged wires plugged them up and left, the 2nd tech went outside took pictures and said he was sending another tech out to look at the line and no appointment is needed, well that didn't happen, I called customer service and I asked for a supervisor. Well the supervisor didn't want to get on the phone, I overheard the supervisor names Christopher being very ugly in the background. Once the supervisor did get on the line he was very rude, very ugly, would not allow me to speak, he was only concerned with the fact that I may have to pay $75. My only concern is my services. I also have a business line with Cox through my employer. The residential service is causing problems with my business lines which is interfering with my job.

Another tech came last week he changed the box and a cable due to hearing static. Now today not even a few days later I'm having the same issues again!! I am to the point of canceling my service to get another provider because I've been shown that Cox only cares about payment they get and has no care for their customers. I've done all the resetting boxes, unplugging and still no help. But I have a bill due in a few days but service has not been regular in over 3 weeks so what am I really paying for!? I'm very disappointed, very upset that this is the way I've been treated as a customer and even referred others to your service. Due to all the issues and being passed from one rep to another, one department to another and even contacting corporate, I don't even see a point to call customer service anymore because I always get the same nonchalant responses or literally lies about callbacks or follow-ups! I'm very disappointed and unsatisfied!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Continued issue with inconsistent internet service. Internet constantly dropping. Calls to COX result in the static response that I need a new modem and if that does not work they will send someone to our home - for money of course. I have no other option in my area but COX. Their service has been an issue off and on for over the 3 years I have used their service. Customer service does not know what they are doing - they are trained to give the same answer. They have terrible service with connection dropping repeatedly. If you have another internet option in your area I would try them.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Cox Ultimate subscriber. Cable internet connection frequently drops out every 3-5 minutes for up to 30 seconds making things like multiplayer gaming impossible. Ongoing issue for 3 years. Cox fails to fix issue with multiple technician visits and different cable modems. Unable to switch providers because of Cox monopoly on service. Fed up.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Because I live in an area where I have no choice of Internet providers, I am stuck with Cox. I have made multiple requests for paper bills to no avail and also enrolled in the so-called autopay option multiple times. Despite my personal and time consuming efforts, I keep receiving past due notices. When I call to complain and ask why this keeps occurring, there are no explanations. Just a statement that I must have not done something despite my receiving written notices that the autopay was set up and that I would be receiving paper bills. I hope that anyone who has a choice will not choose Cox - they are a terrible company with no customer service at all.

Cox expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Among the largest ISPs in the United States, Cox covers 18 states, with its primary coverage areas in Arizona, California, Nevada and Virginia. Cox is one of the longest-operating ISPs, having started operation in 1996. It often wins PC Magazine's Reader's Choice Awards for its high-speed service.

• Advanced tech: The smaller coverage area means Cox can devote more resources to speed for its customers. It is introducing 1 gigabit-per-second speeds in many markets by the end of 2016.

• Rapid growth: Cox is aggressively trying to enter new markets in Arizona, California and Nevada while rolling out Gigabit service and expand its coverage area.

• Bundle designer: Instead of a limited number of bundles to choose from, Cox allows customers to create the ideal Internet, TV and phone bundle for their needs.

• Some services are free: There are no initial setup fees with Cox, and it offers free cloud storage services that vary based on the selected package.

• Best for: Consumers in the 18 selected states who want the fastest Internet service for high data usage.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

www.cox.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use