4.22/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Zurich offers extended auto warranties and vehicle service contracts that help protect you from vehicle repair costs. Zurich vehicle service contracts and extended warranties, available in the U.S, and Canada, can cover the cost of parts and labor to repair most major auto components.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

130 Zurich Vehicle Service Contract Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I got Zurich when I bought my car. My recent claims repair service experience with them through Honda was great. They took care of the business. My fuel injection got cleaned out, and they replaced them with no charge.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I had a BMW in the past and they gave me a lot of trouble immediately after purchasing it. I didn't want to go through that again so I bought a vehicle service contract. I had to call Zurich to get the repair approved at BMW. They wouldn't release the car to me until they got confirmation that they're being paid by Zurich.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

My vehicle had like 40,000 miles and I decided to have an additional coverage just in case something occurred. I went with Zurich, and my vehicle service experience was okay. But I feel like that was wrong prior to me even purchasing it. My car ended up being serviced for a misfire, and I'm still having issues with it. I spoke to Zurich and they were like, “Well, just bring it back in when you get a chance.” I'm frustrated. And that was not my first time taking it to the service shop based on the same repair. The engine light wasn’t coming on every time I would go. And then finally, it was on the last time. But I had told the service shop the issues I was having prior to. So, they ended up contacting Zurich after I had. I kept taking it. It's 40 minutes away from the village, and I was going back-and-forth. And then finally, the last time I went, the engine light was on, so they were able to figure out the problem.

At the end, Zurich paid most of the portion of the claim. Still, I wouldn’t recommend because I didn’t receive a call from them at all. I thought they would call me prior to make sure it was me filing the claim. I didn’t speak to anyone. So, the dealership handled that portion of it, but I still feel like I should get a call on what I was gonna do and what was going on.

Dear Mellanese,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have a high standard for the service we provide and your experience should be no exception. The voice of our customers is a key component in helping us improve. If you have any unanswered questions or would be willing to discuss your concerns with us, please contact us.

The Zurich Customer Care Team

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I bought a vehicle service contract to make sure I have that used vehicle covered. Somebody mentioned the name Zurich to me when I was getting my oil changed and they said that they insure tires or something. I didn’t know that Zurich was my warranty people but I’m sure I have the paperwork. I just got the tire and left. I’m very satisfied and I’m just glad I have Zurich.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

I paid 1900.00 for a extended warranty 5 years ago and the first time I need it I'm told my repair isn't covered, after reading thru the fine print I'm convinced nothing is covered. My recommendation is keep your money and pay cash for the repairs. No more extended warranties for me.

Dear Ronald,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Zurich has a high standard for the service we provide and your experience should be no exception. The voice of our customers is a key component in helping us improve. If you have any unanswered questions or would be willing to discuss your concerns with us, please email us.

The Zurich Customer Care Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zurich Vehicle Service Contract?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I got Zurich through a recommendation from our dealer and their coverage met my expectations. Getting my car repaired went pretty fast and it was easy to do. I didn't have to call them and as far as I know, they paid for it. The dealer just said, “Hey, you’re good to go. It’s covered and here’s your car back.”

Original review: July 30, 2019

When I bought the truck, the dealership set me up with Zurich Vehicle Service Contract. I had a good experience using the service contract and I was satisfied. They approved the work right away and got the truck fixed. Thereafter, I was back on the road.

Hello, Delmar,

Thank you for sharing feedback about your positive experience with Zurich. We're so pleased you were satisfied with your service. Thank you for your time and for your business!

Original review: July 18, 2019

The first time I went to Honda, the car was warrantied through them. But then the second time I went there, the warranty was over so I had to get extended warranty from Zurich. Three weeks ago, I had to have a starter put on because the starter had gone out. When I went to Honda, they told me my warranty was over and I was mad about that. But I talked to the guy and I said, “What am I paying for? Am I paying for an extended warranty?” And then he looked it up, and he was like, “Oh yeah.” That’s when the extended warranty kicked in and they had to fix the car. Honda took care of me, but Zurich paid for it when they found out that the car was under warranty and it was nothing I did to it. I got a rental car for four hours, and it was great.

Original review: July 18, 2019

Do not purchase Gap coverage & their extended warranty. If you never need the extended warranty & you total your vehicle they take your money from warranty & put toward your pay off when Gap coverage is bought for pay off.

Zurich Vehicle Service Contract response

Dear Summer, thank you for sharing your feedback. We have a high standard for the service we provide and your experience should be no exception. We do not respond on a public site with details of a GAP claim due to the personal financial information involved however, if you have unanswered questions or would be willing to discuss your concerns with us, we invite you to contact us by e-mail or by phone.

The Zurich Customer Care Team

Original review: July 17, 2019

I wanted to make sure that the car was taken care of properly so I bought my vehicle service contract through Zurich. However, the car just can't be repaired at all.

Zurich Vehicle Service Contract Company Information