4.6/5 (114 ratings)

About Zurich Vehicle Service Contract

Zurich offers extended auto warranties, also known as vehicle service contracts, that help protect you from repair costs related to breakdowns or malfunctioning components. Its vehicle service contracts are available throughout the U.S. and Canada. Zurich has representatives available to answer coverage questions.

Pros

• Also covers motorcycles
  • Comprehensive coverage available
  • Transferable plans
  • Roadside assistance

Cons

• Limited availability
  • Low rental reimbursements

Bottom Line

Although Zurich warranties are only available at select dealerships, the company is still worth considering for its comprehensive coverage. It also covers powersport vehicles, which isn’t common.

Zurich Vehicle Service Contract Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zurich Vehicle Service Contract?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zurich Vehicle Service Contract?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

The signup process at Zurich was easy. Everything at Honda went smoothly when I had an oil change.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

The claim process of Zurich was easy and fast.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

I had my vehicle in for a service and they changed the oil. It was all free. I would recommend Zurich.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

I like knowing that I have Zurich should I need it. It was a simple process to get through the purchase.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

Extremely pleased with the scope of the warranty coverage and the detail of the BMW service department. I highly recommend both the Zurich warranty coverage and Rallye BMW service to potential customers.

Hello, Marco,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with Zurich.

We appreciate your time, and your business!

The Zurich Customer Care Team

Original review: July 31, 2021

If you're looking for a real vehicle warranty that actually covers your vehicle. Zurich is the real deal. Nobody wants to warranty my 2016 BMW M6 because of the expensive parts. ZURICH ZURICH ZURICH. Got it!!!

Hi Ken,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have a high standard for the service we provide, and hearing about your experience is a key component in helping us evaluate how we're doing.

Original review: July 30, 2021

The guys at the dealership were a good selling point. The sign-up was breezy.

Original review: July 30, 2021

I needed the fuel pump module replaced. It was a labor-intensive repair. It took 11/2 days to replace. I picked the car up and drove several miles to my fuel service facility. Upon fueling my Corvette, Fuel was pouring out of the driver's side tank. I called Moore Chevrolet, they sent out a ramp truck and picked my car up n/c. They fixed the problem promptly. The total out-of-pocket cost to me was several hundred dollars. I sure can't complain about that!!! Zurich and George Moore Chevrolet treated me fairly. I will use both in my future endeavors with automobile service. I recommend both to my friends and anyone reading this report.

Original review: July 29, 2021

The application process was simple and it was fine with the rep when I was signing up.

Hi Tameka,

The Zurich Customer Care Team

Original review: July 28, 2021

Zurich had the best deal. I got an oil change through them. I just made an appointment with the dealership. They told me to bring the car in and they took care of the oil change. Try Zurich and see if you like it. I do.

Original review: July 27, 2021

The coverage that I've received was good.

Hi Sosha,

The Zurich Customer Care Team

Original review: July 17, 2021

I cancelled all the extended warranties I took on this vehicle with Zurich. I didn't use them at all. After sitting down and reading them, that added almost $5,000 to my loan. I don't need it. But when I wrote the letters and when I called and checked up to make sure everything got delivered like it should, the people I dealt with were very polite and the customer service was good. When I bought the vehicle, I got two free oil changes and I used one of them. The only thing is, it took two and a half hours for them to change my oil. It was a Saturday and they were busy but I called and made an appointment. I didn't realize it was gonna take that long.

Original review: July 16, 2021

I got an oil change and Zurich provided very good service. They were very friendly and it was an easy experience. The only thing was they didn’t text me so I sat there for a while and I was wondering where my car was. Other than that, I have no issues.

Original review: July 13, 2021

Having Zurich is valuable because of the options that they were able to give me to make sure my car stays maintained and going for the time I'm going to have it, which is hopefully for the next five years with the high mileage. They're able to give me a good action plan to keep that car running. My experience has been easy, painless and satisfying.

Original review: July 1, 2021

In sales, they were very knowledgeable with my service. I had a fantastic dealership and my experience was just right the way they said it would be. They also got all of the amenities that a person needs to be able to sit in their waiting area for a while, and I didn't have to pay anything out of pocket.

Original review: June 28, 2021

Took my Subaru Forester in for its 5,000 mile check. One tire was losing air also. They fixed the tire for us, did the maintenance check AND washed our vehicle!! All of this in about an hour. Super nice and they called us to tell us what was wrong with the tire and how they are able to fix it with no charge to us.

Original review: June 28, 2021

When I went in they took care of oil change but was unable to assist with a small crack from the pebble that had hit the windshield. I was referred to the windshield repair company that the dealership uses and I paid out of pocket.

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have a high standard for the service we provide, and your experience should be no exception. The voice of our customers is a key component in helping us improve. If you have any unanswered questions or would be willing to discuss your concerns with us, please contact us at: vscclaim@zurichna.com

The Zurich Customer Care Team

Original review: June 24, 2021

Our 2014 VW Jetta Hybrid has had two flat tires in the past few months. In both cases, it required the purchase of a new tire. Also, in the second incident we utilized the coverage to have assistance in changing the flat with the spare. Thank you.

Original review: June 23, 2021

The car had come with this problem. I took it to Mini, as the warranty had expired that month. They said it needed a motor mount, but they weren't going t replace it. I wasn't informed about the warranty and Hilton Head Honda said they weren't to fix it. So I finally saw that the warranty was in effect and you were going to fix it, less $100. I couldn't get it fixed at HH Honda, so I hope my $100 payment won't be every time I have an issue.

Original review: June 23, 2021

It was a great experience. Didn’t have to lift a finger. Worth every penny. Honda and Zurich did all the work. I would definitely get this next time I get a new vehicle. The money is worth every dollar. It was great.

Original review: June 18, 2021

Everything went well with my experience with Zurich. It's an awesome program. Everybody should have the opportunity to be able to work with them because it's a great benefit. In the long term-wise, it'll help out people with saving money and not spending a lot of money out of pocket.

Dear Justin,

Original review: June 18, 2021

I hit a pothole and had a major problem with my tire. My tire warranty came to the rescue and there was no out of pocket on my end, that made it super convenient for me as tires are expensive! Would definitely recommend.

Original review: June 18, 2021

I called Zurich only to get the tow truck company to call me and say they didn’t specify I needed a flatbed for my luxury vehicle. So I called Zurich back and I was on hold for nearly two hours. I spent 8 hours in the middle of the night, broke down on the side of the road waiting for my car to be picked up. In total I spent three hours waiting for a representative to pick up both calls.

Original review: June 17, 2021

It took a week to get my repairs done and there was some parts that weren't covered. The repair place itself seemed to do a good job. I was satisfied with their work. Just disappointed in the coverage.

Original review: June 17, 2021

My roadside assistant was great and changed my tire in about five minutes. However, the fact that my rim could not be replaced because “it was not damaged enough” is completely ridiculous. I bought a 2021 for a reason and riding around with a damaged rim in a vehicle I hadn’t had for a month and a half when the accident happened is pitiful.

Jasmine,

Original review: June 17, 2021

The claims process with Zurich was very easy when we used the service. The dealership handled everything. The coverage has been good for what we need it for.

Original review: June 16, 2021

With an extended warranty, if something happens, you covered all your bases. I signed up for one with Zurich and the process was pretty simple.

Original review: June 5, 2021

I'm having navigation problems and the repair shop had to replace brake boosters. They said they couldn’t even run down any of the other problems until they replaced that because it was sending crazy signals, so they did that. And now, they’re still messing with it. It's sad to think that they can't figure it out without being on line with Ford Motor Company. They told me that their hands were tied until they were actually in contact with them. I bought this car thinking it was wonderful with all these great little gadgets and now every one of them is blowing up in my face. But I have no problem with the coverage and it’s not Zurich’s problem. It’s the car and not the service.

Original review: June 4, 2021

My experience with Zurich has been great, so far. It seemed like a good plan. The reps were helpful and seemed knowledgeable, too.

Original review: June 3, 2021

The service of Zurich was good.

Zurich Vehicle Service Contract Company Information