4.26/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Zurich offers extended auto warranties and vehicle service contracts that help protect you from vehicle repair costs. Zurich vehicle service contracts and extended warranties, available in the U.S, and Canada, can cover the cost of parts and labor to repair most major auto components.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Zurich Vehicle Service Contract Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I was happy with Zurich Vehicle's service and I would go back to them again.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

Zurich's reps were working with me on everything. I went into the dealership with a price point and they kept me at that. I have bought all my cars from the same dealership but this time, they were more willing to work and negotiate with me since I told them I wasn't putting up with their ** from last time.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I got Zurich through my dealership, Jarrett Ford Dade City, and have the coverage for 10 months now. I did a tire replacement at Ford Dade and the service was excellent. The tow truck driver dropped the car off, they took care of it and let me know when it was completed, and I went up and picked it up. Everything was great. They also did the claim for me, which was a really quick process for them, and Zurich covered the whole thing.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

My kids put a Uber sticker on my vehicle. Not knowing how to remove it probably I kept it up not thinking anything. My vehicle was making the loudest noise so I took into Tuffy. Weeks later they came back said I needed a new engine. Zurich denied my claim. I sent proof that I do not work for Uber and it got denied. People who work there are so rude. No one has called me. I have been calling Zurich. No one wants to help me at this company.

Zurich Vehicle Service Contract response

Dear Rlynne,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have a high standard for the service we provide and your experience should be no exception. The voice of our customers is a key component in helping us improve. If you have any unanswered questions or would be willing to discuss your concerns with us, please contact us at: vscclaim@zurichna.com

Sincerely,

The Zurich Customer Care Team

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

My vehicle service experience with Zurich has been good. The dealership filed a claim for my tires recently and my car was in the shop for an hour and a half. The coverage that I received from Zurich was good. They paid the portion of the claim before I picked up the car and I didn't have to pay anything. I would recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zurich Vehicle Service Contract?

Resolution response: Sept. 25, 2019

I sent an email to customer service and within an hour I received a phone call with resolution to my situation. Not sure why the previous contact with Zurich did not result in resolution but Zurich customer service response was swift and excellent.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

Claim # **. I purchased a 5 year or 100,000 mile comprehensive contract believing I was fully covered. The air conditioning in my GMC started getting less and less cold and it was determined by the GMC dealer that the evaporator was leaking. I got the extended service coverage information to the dealer and they called Zurich. The dealer reported that Zurich would not cover all the labor that the dealer estimated and told the dealer the if I had questions to call them. I called them and they stated they were covering adequate labor that that I needed to talk to the dealer. So I was stuck in the middle between the dealer and Zurich trying to get them to cover my claim. Both would not budge so I ended up paying $248 of a covered repair. I feel this is a breach of contract and others should what they are getting into before purchasing.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

For my first claim with Zurich, everything was covered and they did everything that they should have. I dropped my car at Edmonton Honda and they took care of it for me. I would recommend Zurich because Honda didn’t have any issues with them.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I called Sewell Ford for an issue with my car's tire and wheel and told them what had happened. I believed I was covered under Zurich auto warranty and they took care of it. They contacted Zurich and everything worked out fine. The coverage has been great and everything was taken care of.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

My vehicle was so expensive so I decided to get a vehicle service contract. Zurich's reps explained everything to me and they were awesome. When I took my car in for service, I stayed and even brought my two puppies with me. We hung out outside while my car was getting worked on which took about an hour and a half. Then, I only had to pay my portion for the claim. Although I could have a lower deductible, overall, things have gone pretty well with Zurich.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

The Zurich warranty came with the car and one time, I took the car in to Genesis. I said we got a problem and the guy said okay. He looked it up, said I have coverage and repaired it. When I picked the car up, I had no charge. I didn't need to talk to Zurich and the coverage met my expectations.

Zurich Vehicle Service Contract Company Information