Travel Insured

Compare Travel Insurance

Research top Travel Insurance recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I found their customer service to be extremely helpful. In my time of need they directed me to what I needed. They were extremely sensitive and worked with me. They were great. I was satisfied with the processing times of my claim. It was done in a timely manner. They didn't waste my time. I am very happy with the value. It was everything I wanted and more. Their customer service alone made it a great value. You don't always get what you pay for, but in this case, I got all I paid for and more. I found them to be extremely helpful in this department as I stated before. They truly made it their business to make it an easy process for me.

The customer service is very good. I must say that I was satisfied with the service and how they work very hard to make their clients feel comfortable and happy. The claim process time is a bit long like most claim process but they ensure that you are being kept up to date as to what is going on. The value of the service is good. It could be better in comparison to other companies but they try their best to give you an exceptional customer service that will compensate for the cost. I am not sure about the ease of cancellation since I've never tried to cancel anything but I think that the process is simple and accommodating as they seek to maximize customer satisfaction and growth.

The customer service agents were pretty friendly. They were also pretty knowledgeable on the travel industry. But I did feel like she was trying to get me to purchase stuff I didn't need. I was pretty happy with the service I got for the price I paid. I didn't feel overcharged at all. But I did find out afterwards there were a few places I could have paid less.

Great customer service and they are always very helpful whenever I need help or have a question about the service. They are a great company to do business with. The claims processing time is very rapid and simple. They had my claims in the system the same day I filed them and they were very courteous during the whole procedure. This company has a great value for the product you are getting. They are a great company altogether and they will always try to find a great price for you. It is very easy to cancel your policy if you need to. You just call them at the number and tell them that you need to cancel. The process should be simple and drama free.

They were very helpful and kind and if I had a question they did what they could to get me the answer and they address me by my name which I thought was really nice of them. They were very fast at processing my claim. They understood that my time was valuable and I thought that was so nice of them and they did everything they could to see I got what I was suppose to get. I felt valuable to them. They seemed to care and could the time to help me and made me feel like a person not a number which I thought was great because that doesn't happen too often. They really didn't give me a problem. I lost my job and they understand I couldn't afford it anymore and they were just great about it and if I change my mind down the road they were there for me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Travel Insured?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Simply the best in the market today. They totally want you to have the best trip and want to make sure all of your insurance is right there in front of you. They truly care about their customers. Extremely short and sweet. The processing time takes just a few short minutes and it is well worth your time and effort. You will have no problems here at all. If you can read then it is a piece of cake. The value of not only your time and effort but the overall security you feel with this product. Great overall service. Just pick up the phone or your laptop or any device and this is so short and sweet. There are no questions asked to why you need to cancel because they actually do care for the customer.

Expert Review

Matthew BrodskyInsurance Contributing Editor

Matthew Brodsky is an established expert on insurance, having written hundreds of articles and other pieces of content on the subject, interviewed countless practitioners, and attended dozens of conferences and events. He served as an editor at industry magazine Risk & Insurance for six years.    More about Matthew→

Founded in 1994, and formerly a part of the Travelers Insurance Group, Travel Insured works with more than 1,500 travel agencies to offer quality travel insurance products.

• Shop by state: Since every state has different regulations about the types of travel insurance available, Travel Insured only shows the plans available in your state of residence.
  • Tiered plans available: See plans that cover everything from a low-cost guarantee on airfare to comprehensive medical and trip protection.
  • Up to 5-day delay coverage: With a daily limit of $200 and a plan maximum of $1,000, you are covered for up to five days in the event that your travel is delayed.
  • Business concierge services: When traveling for work, you may need to find a place to print documents, make copies or send shipments, all of which the business concierge service can help you with.
  • Online claim filing: File a claim online, without spending any time on hold or dealing with spotty phone reception.
  • Best for Party animals, workaholics, adventurers and family trippers.

Compare Travel Insurance