Find a Business Insurance partner

Help me decide

4.7/5 (25 ratings)
Find a Business Insurance partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About TechInsurance

TechInsurance is a business insurance provider founded in 1997 that specializes in insurance policies and plans for IT-related businesses and services. Insurance quotes are provided from most major insurance carriers, including but not limited to Zurich, The Hartford, Philadelphia, and Travelers to name a few. TechInsurance offers a variety of insurance options such as General Liability, Professional Liability, Cyber Liability and more. Contact TechInsurance today for a free quote.

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

TechInsurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TechInsurance?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TechInsurance?

Original review: March 16, 2018

My experience with TechInsurance was pretty good. They had all the combination I needed in an insurance and they had good reviews. The guy from TechInsurance took all my questions and answered me with what they can do best. I had good experience with all the customer reps as well as any sort of situation where I needed to merge my policy. They handled it pretty good, so it was pretty decent. They gave me a well-informed guidance. I asked many questions and they answered all of them. I was satisfied. This was my first time working with any insurance, but the benefits including the quotation I got were good so far. Though I would definitely like to have a mobile application as well as the advanced mobile app feature because I'm just using the web portal right now

Original review: March 14, 2018

I needed insurance for my business. So I went looking online and TechInsurance responded to me quickly. Their representatives were very helpful and positive. They got me situated quickly. Also the guidance I received from them was straightforward and honest. I will recommend them.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I'm a new sole proprietor and in my first year, I had not yet acquired any insurance. That was going to be a sticking point to signing up some new businesses. My previous attempts to figure out how much insurance would cost were very discouraging so I had put it off until a later date. A colleague suggested that if I was looking for business insurance then TechInsurance would be a good company to talk to. The first person I talked to was a local business insurance agent near my home, but they didn't really understand my business at all. Whereas, TechInsurance seemed to be focused on the technology fields, software people, information technology, engineers and the like. It was a big help that they were familiar with the issues in my business.

The whole process was very easy. The woman I worked with asked lots of questions to really understand the nature of my business so she can accurately quote the coverage I needed. She was able to explain the various coverage components, how they were relevant to me and in what ways can they protect me. It was good and helpful because being a novice at all this. I had a lot of questions and a lot of uncertainty about what all the various insurance components were for. It made it very easy to be able to understand what I was buying and understand the pricing of the different components of the coverage as well as what my options were and why I might choose option A over option B in each of the categories.

I have gotten peace of mind in knowing that I have the right coverage and that I can afford it. I'm not worried that it's going to be so expensive that I cannot afford to keep it. Moreover, without it, I wouldn't have been able to sign up that business. I've recommended TechInsurance to two or three people who were in a similar situation.

Original review: March 3, 2018

A friend of mine recommended TechInsurance to me. At the time, I was working and I needed insurance so I inquired with them. Another thing that drew me was the fact that I could buy my worker's comp and general liability together. Their representatives were very informative. They were very good at explaining the different packages and what came with a package. I was very satisfied with the information. Since working with TechInsurance, I have been able to make sure that all my paperwork is in order. Everything got through in a matter of a day or so. I had to inquire with TechInsurance over the holidays and I was in a time crunch to get everything together. So, it was really nice that I could get everything going within a day of calling them. They're a great service and I'd definitely recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I was referred to TechInsurance via a company that I was transacting with for a state contract that required additional coverage. Without a coverage, I wouldn't have been able to pick up the contract. Plus, the coverage that TechInsurance offered was certainly reasonably priced. The primary reason for my needing the specific coverage was for contractual requirements and TechInsurance reviewed that and made sure that what I was getting would accommodate what I was looking for. As a small business owner, my time is of the essence. The TechInsurance reps were helpful, answered my questions, and got things processed quickly. The service was very efficient and painless, and I was able to get the coverage that I needed in less than 24 hours.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I am an independent consultant for an established company and LLC which requires their consultants to have a liability insurance. They told me that their other consultants use TechInsurance, so I went online and checked it out. TechInsurance has a very good product at a very good price point. Their reps have been very professional, responsive, and courteous. They explained the options that I had and the option that I settled on was one that at least meets the minimum required by my company. I would recommend TechInsurance to any other business, especially a small business or independent businesses, LLCs, and subcontractors as a means of fulfilling and meeting liability requirements.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I needed a workers' comp insurance for my company and my recruiter recommended I use TechInsurance. She was working with them and told me that they offer good service. When I inquired, they responded quickly and I liked that. Their reps have been great with me and the guidance I've received has been great as well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. They respond fast and they care about their customers.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I was shopping for insurance for a small business and I have known about TechInsurance for a long time. I know that they're huge brokers. I needed insurance and they provided me with one. The person I talked to was fairly knowledgeable. It was beneficial that I did not spend my time explaining what I need. She understood it and she got me what I needed. They were very efficient and I was not sent from one person to another.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I have a single small business and since it's new, I have to get insurance. I had positive interactions with the lady rep that I talked to. She helped me out thoroughly as what I needed and in getting the task done. She was professional. I received good guidance from TechInsurance and the insurance I got through them served the purpose at that time. I would recommend them to others since it’s a good way to find insurance for a small business.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

They hooked me up with the insurer for the insurance that I needed. It was useful and easy to compare different insurance companies through TechInsurance, so I continue using it. In fact, if a friend asks, I'd tell them to check them out.

TechInsurance Company Information