Progressive RV Insurance

Compare RV Insurance Companies

Research top RV Insurance Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I only contacted Progressive once in order to set up the new insurance policy. They were very pleasant and helpful and were able to get me a great price with the coverage I needed. I was happy to be able to get the coverage I wanted for my RV at a reasonable price. I had checked a couple other companies that had higher prices, but chose Progressive for both auto and RV insurance and got a great deal. I got ample coverage to cover current replacement costs for the RV and that I could afford at the time. Each year, the annual premium goes down automatically.

A storm hit and a large tree fell on our RV causing a considerable amount of damage. Within a week we had the RV in the shop with a check from Progressive to pay for the damage. The people from Progressive were very helpful, professional, and kind. Anytime an issue would arise, especially during our RV experience, I was and am very satisfied with the way I am able to always get a straight answer. There are a large variety of policy options starting with the smallest bit of coverage, to keep others (and myself) protected, at an affordable price if. There are better policy offers, depending on what you're willing to pay. I was very happy with the coverage we had on the RV. It was enough to get our RV repaired and up on the road, but at a low monthly cost.

Easy to file, simple and clear. I didn't have any problems with filing a claim. They took care of everything. Customer service was very helpful, easy going, intelligent. They were very knowledgeable, made me feel like I am important. And I felt that they care. Great policy options. I choose a policy that fits my needs and wants. They have many different policies. Was easy to understand. Policies are clear. And they explain it to you if you ask.

Claims processing is very easy and it does not take very long at all. They come out and check the issue and within just a couple days it is finished. Customer service is great. They are very helpful. They dont put you on hold and leave you there. They are very good at their job. They help you with the issue and answer any and all questions you have.

Their policy options are great. They explain everything to you in words you can understand easy. They dont try to hide anything at all for you. Their policy is very cut and clear. Through them you have several options for coverage. You can get the bare minimal to the better full coverage. Their prices on coverage are far and affordable. Anyone can afford them.

Progressive is a great insurance company that puts their customers needs first before anything. They care about their clients and their situations. I would recommend them to anyone looking for insurance for any vehicle.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Progressive RV Insurance?

I had an accident with no problems from claiming. They did exactly what was promised. I had no unusual issues. I would continue working with Progressive in the future without fear of possible problems. I appreciated the professionalism of the company. The representative really helped to calm my fears. I received fast, accurate, and a very punctual response. I truly appreciated the help I received. I like that I am able to pick what insurance parts of the policy that I wanted and wasn't pushed into purchasing parts of a policy I didn't really need to use. I felt completely safe that I was sufficiently covered. I really liked having that peace of mind in place.

The customer service department took care of everything quickly. It was completely hassle-free. Minimal time on the phone and minimal time processing the claim. The customer service department was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They work quickly and efficiently. They were very nice and polite. They have several policy options and they were explained in terms I could understand. All my questions were answered and I felt like a valued customer.

If I were asked to rate the claims I would have to say that I am completely impressed and really satisfied. They are knowledgeable and helpful and very fast and quick about getting it done efficiently. Great help. If I were to be asked about the customer service of this company I would say they are experts and very knowledgeable and helpful and very fast and efficient at what they do. This company offers really great policy options. I had no problems at all finding the perfect policy that best suited me and my family. I am very satisfied with this. The coverage options of Progressive are great. They offer different wide varieties of policies that you can pick from.

I have one particular agent I use for claims.. She remembers who I am, what I need/have and when I've filed claims she has always been very helpful with the paperwork making it stress free. Very professional, attentive and they have always gone above and beyond when I needed help. In the 15 years I have used Progressive, they have never once steered me wrong. They always manage to find me the best rates for all my needs. The policy options are much like any other insurance company. That is not a bad thing. I can count on my policy meeting my needs. When I switched companies, it was fantastic to be able to get the same coverage. My coverage needs are met easily with Progressive. The ability to bundle my insurance needs for better pricing and coverage is an added bonus. Thankfully my agent took the time to help me find the best possible coverage for the best price.

I haven't had to make a claim yet but my previous experience with Progressive has been great. I have renters and car insurance through them. I have been dealing with Progressive for over four years and I have not had any problems with their customer support. Every time I had a claim they were on top of things. I feel that their policies can be a little better but hey it's all about the demand and all of the insurance companies are in competition to take your money anyway. Like I said before the coverage is like the policy. You get what you pay for and if you're not needing a lot it's not as great when you have to consolidate a bunch of insurance on your products.

The process was amazing with this company. For me is the best one right now in the market to get for RV and any other vehicle. It was so easy to get and the prices was the best. The people there were amazing, helpful and they were trying to help me with any questions I had and they answer right. I would recommend this insurance. I thought that the policy rules were the correct ones for the insurance I was trying to get. The person that was helping explain to me everything and I was able to understand every single policy. The coverage I got was amazing for the price I got for the RV Insurance!! The coverage I got was great for the monthly payment I have to make.

I loved how they took care of our insurance claim when someone broke into our rv. I would recommend to anybody who wants to get care of in the long term. Customer service was awesome. They answered all of our question and they responded back very quick to all of our answers. I loved it. My agent took care of us. I would recommend them to anyone who is need of help. Their rate policy was perfect. It wasn't too expensive for us. The customer service was perfect and how they dealt with the situation was just what we needed just in the right time. Their coverage was just perfect. I was just right on the spot. They were there when we needed them. I love how all I had to do was call and everything was taken care of.

Expert Review

Cyril TuohyInsurance Contributing Editor

Cyril Tuohy, has covered the insurance industry for more than 15 years. He is an expert at writing about personal and commercial property-casualty insurance and covers life, annuities and retirement as a staff writer for a top insurance trade magazine aimed at insurance agents and financial advisors.    More about Cyril→

Progressive Group of Insurance Companies began in 1937 and has been innovating within the industry ever since. The first insurer to provide a drive-in claims office, they were also the first to provide comparative insurance rates online.

• Emergency expense: If travel plans are interrupted, the policy will pay up to $750 for transportation and hotel expenses. Higher limits are available.
  • Unlimited accident forgiveness: The company won’t count any small accidents that cost $500 or less against your record, which means they won’t charge you a higher rate at renewal.
  • Free fire department service charges: If you call a fire department, the policy will pay up to $1,000 for incurred costs.
  • Mexico physical damage: Pays for physical damage to a motor home or trailer that occurs in Mexico, a country where many RV insurance policies don’t automatically cover as part of comprehensive & collision insurance.
  • Pet injury coverage: The policy will pay up to $1,000 if a dog or a cat is injured during a covered accident. There are no deductibles in pet injury coverage.
  • Claims-free renewal: Renew your existing RV insurance policy with a discount if you made no claims during the previous period.
  • Best for Progressive RV Insurance is best for full-timers, retirees, travelers and vacationers thanks to its great discounts and coverage.

Compare RV Insurance