4.14/5
  • 1 star
Based on 7 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At National General RV Insurance, we care for you, your family and your belongings. This is why we offer quality insurance coverage and a variety of coverage options in order to find the one the best suits your needs. Contact us today to learn more about our coverage options and discounts available!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 20, 2017

7 National General RV Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

The RV place where I bought my RV from recommended National General RV Insurance. I did the setup online and it was easy. There was a questionnaire to know what kind of RV you got and the number. Everything is right there. It shows your coverage or you pick what coverage you want. Pay and you’re done. The varieties of coverage provided are good and there are enough options. I printed the card off the internet and it was good to go. I would recommend National General – easy, one-stop shop.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I got a basic RV insurance coverage from National General. I did it online and it was very easy to use their website. And I was in Thailand at the time and I found it very convenient. I had Progressive before but I switched to National for they have a better price than them.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

National General RV Insurance is a member of Good Sam RV Club. The amount of coverage provided on my plan was pretty standard. That's what I wanted so that's what I got. The lady I talked to was really helpful. She knew what was she was talking about and she helped me out along the way. Now I know that my RV is protected in case we have hailstorms. I will be good terms with them long as they keep their prices down and they keep the coverage up. I'll tell my friends that National General was easy to work with and they're pretty reasonable especially if you're a Good Sam member.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I had an insurance with GEICO for three weeks but I ended up selling that RV and then getting this one. Now, I'm with National General RV Insurance and when we applied, we did everything online at first. I got all the information I needed from the website and processed both our car and RV insurance so it was easy. Then my brother went in and got everything else for me ‘cause I’m on crutches. All I got was basic coverage but it isn't too bad. The rates are reasonable too, and the insurance is nice. It’s worth it.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

National General was comprehensive. So easy to apply and all my questions were answered in one phone call. Value was better than other companies I called.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National General RV Insurance?

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Insurance agent was very friendly, polite, and professional. The negative part of the transaction was not having true cost of insurance upfront. I was being provided cost as if I would allow automatic deductions, but I wouldn't authorize that so my cost jumped up about $35. The next day, I very much considered calling back and canceling the policy because of this. The additional cost did NOT make it as competitive with other policies as I was originally lead to believe.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

They are what you get with good sam live in RV insurance. I have not been pleased. Every renewal our premium goes up. They tell me it is a state required fee for cost of doing business. I have a new 5th wheel and both our cars with them. I had to drop the amount of coverage due to the increases. Also you do not get towing, roadside assistance, etc. That's another expenses you have to pay good sam for. I have yet to get a policy to read not mail or email in 2 years so I'm looking for something different. I would not recommend good sam/national general. They are not upfront even when asked.

National General RV Insurance Company Information

www.nationalgeneral.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use