The Hartford RV Insurance

Compare RV Insurance Companies

Research top RV Insurance Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I recommend them because they are good with others and good accountable with numbers. Those who want them, should have it. They are trustworthy. They are good with people who understand with anything that can help you with numbers and sorts as in such more of papers and bills and insurance also. They are protected with your car and truck. Anything that you need they will help you with anything for sure. They can help with you anything and do anything for you to make sure you are okay with the coverage and help with anything you need, due to your house or car, or any that matter cause coverage.

They are customer oriented. There are a lot of areas that need explaining and they are more than willing to do that for me. This shows me that they are a company that cares. They care about my need and tend to my every question no matter how many times I need it repeated. They do not give false information and I recommend them highly. They have easy to read and easy to understand policy options that are online as well as in writing for them to read and have some one look at with me. They have a lot of different plans to choose from. They care about my budget and will help me find plan that works for me and my family.

The claims processing was very easy and I was completely satisfied with it. I was walked through every step and the representative was very helpful. The customer service was very good. They are very helpful and walked me through everything. I was very satisfied with my experience from the customer service. I am satisfied with the policy options that they offer. The policy options were of variety of options and good. I really liked the policy options that I had to choose from. I am really satisfied with the coverage they had to offer. It was good coverage for me. I feel protected with the amount of coverage and feel I chose a good one.

For my insurance company to be worth it, the insurance company needs to have a fast and efficient claims process center. It is essential for me to be a customer and that what I have right now and I appreciate it. Customer Service is just that customer service and it needs to be a good center for treating customers well, whatever the needs I need, it is important to know what is good customer service and what is bad and to have the right people in place. It is necessary to know the company policies of the insurance company to know what you need and what is covered. It is important to know that so you are no stuck with something that is not covered. The coverage needs to be good enough for things to be covered and it is necessary for the coverage to hold you over. It is best for both of them to have good things and necessary things.

I found them to be very easy to deal with and felt the whole process was very fair. I don't feel like I got a runaround from them and they were very professional and responsive. I find their customer service to be excellent. It is easy to contact them and they are always very responsive. They are very knowledgable and helpful. I do not need to talk to ten different people to get the information or the answers that I need. I find that there are enough options to make me feel like I am getting the proper coverage that I need and also a good deal. The pricing is easy to understand as well. I feel that for the price that I pay I am getting all of the coverage that I need. No one loves to pay for insurance but it is a necessary evil and I need to know that my substantial investment is well covered.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hartford RV Insurance?

Never had to file a claim have had to watch the insurance so we might get a better rate having an ins agent locally, is what I am always looking for. My agent is local and that is what is most important to me so having an agent local is a great relief. When I need something I know that I can call my agent and speak with my agent directly. I am satisfied with my policy option. I look around to make sure that I am getting a good deal and will call my local agent if I have any questions that I need help with. I have coverage for two vehicles, a camper and my house so I make sure that I get the best coverage and I get a discount for bundling my insurance.

Different than other processing services in how it can perform better and more accurate with less chances of disruption of data and inaccurate information. Very helpful and friendly compared to other types of services related to it. The general service is very unique in how it can provide answers to the customers very fast. The general policy is different from how it can provide faster services to the end user in a way that the customer can understand and follow without getting too lost. The general coverage is different from other plans because it is generally faster and has a wider spread of area and is helpful in letting the customer do things without losing coverage.

Quick response times, friendly people, and great repair work. The companies which work with the Hartford understand their customers are special to them. I've never had anyone I couldn't understand which is very helpful to me since I have some trouble hearing at times. The people are always friendly and complimentary as well. The Hartford offers options up front which I had to wait years for from other companies. The price is always competitive and claims are completed quickly. There's always room for more, but you can feel safe and covered with what is recommended by the agent. The minimums are standard, but additional coverage is affordable.

Never had to use claims, so that is a good thing. Although we don't get any kind of deal for that perfect record they are by and far a great company. Have used them for over 10 years with no problems. Their website is easy to navigate and pays your bills online. In the many years with Hartford we have never had to contact customer service for anything. That is one big reason we stay with them. You are not bombarded with junk mail from them ever. I don't recall the policy options but do know the options are plentiful and you can take your time online to choose which one works for you. Our policy is the state minimum because we don't drive that much. It covers just what the law demand and it is also very affordable, choosing this option online and all your forms are there for you to fill out and you can even print your temporary insurance cards to use until the others come by mail. Simple process.

The claims process is pretty simple. They make the process very easy and allow you to go through the process online without any problems and a wise staff to help. Their customer service is top notch. They are all respectful and really knowledgeable with their information regarding policies and options. I've never had an issue with them. Their policy options are better than most I have seen after reviewing them online. They are better priced than other companies and they do not try to low ball you at all. The coverage is great for the service. There is never any overcharges and it is not a scam. They are trustworthy and don't pull any tricks on you without your check-up.

Fast response. No waiting for months. Got results immediately. Couldn't be for happy with the company in a whole. Very thorough in their approach. In general a very courteous in every way. Went out of way to help us. Happy friendly. Just a great experience. Recommend them to anyone who would listen. Very good very understandable in every way shape form. A lot of paper work though but otherwise a really great policy. Hope this helps you in the future. Good coverage protects a lot of things. My overall experience in this coverage compared to others is a better set of th'll 3's that protects you and your love ones.

When I had an accident they were very quick to make the claim process go fast as possible. A lot faster than other companies I have dealt with before. Customer service is kind and try to get you the help for whatever questions or concerns you have. Plus they get the lowest rates possible and help when a claim processes to super fast. They have options for anybody as far as policies pricing. They can trim the policies to shape anyone and everyone and anything. Plus they will make any adjustments to the policies that are best suited for you. The coverage and policies are shaped and fit to your specific needs. They are great with pricing and are suitable to each and every individual that needs coverage.

I like the insurance so much that I tell my family members about it and they like it as well. Some of my family members even tell their friends. The customer service are very nice and helpful. They are also on point. They don't keep me waiting for hours like other companies do. I like how they are very polite on the phone and they answer every question I have. It's OK. I guess nothing to complain about. My family and I do like the policy options. They have because they aren't a lot of options. Some of the family friends do complain but that's because they don't understand so we have to explain to them better. The coverage is very cheap and affordable. Some of my family member that I have although they can't barely pay off they are not harsh but they are concerned on how they are going to pay it.

Expert Review

Cyril TuohyInsurance Contributing Editor

Cyril Tuohy, has covered the insurance industry for more than 15 years. He is an expert at writing about personal and commercial property-casualty insurance and covers life, annuities and retirement as a staff writer for a top insurance trade magazine aimed at insurance agents and financial advisors.    More about Cyril→

The Hartford, a property and casualty insurance company in business for 200 years, has carved a niche in the market that is very well respected.  It’s affinity program with AARP makes this insurer particularly attractive to AARP members.

• Online payment: Keep your account paperless and pay with ease by creating an online ID and password.
  • AARP and homeowners insurance: Sign up for the AARP and Homeowners Insurance Program to save money on insuring your RV.
  • Discounts: Speak to a representative at The Hartford to discover what discounts you are entitled to thanks to having taken defensive driving courses or joined an RV club.
  • Rental costs: If your vehicle is stolen or damaged and you need to rent another, The Hartford covers the cost of rental as well as towing and labor costs.
  • Lifetime repair: Take a damaged RV to one of the insurer’s authorized RV specialist shops throughout the country, and the workmanship is guaranteed for as long as you own your motorhome.
  • Best for The Hartford is best for vacationers, travelers, retirees and AARP members who will also be able to sign up for homeowners insurance.

Compare RV Insurance