MetLife Long Term Care

Compare Long Term Care Insurance Providers

Research top Long Term Care Insurance Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My predictive value is very low and it really needs to be more to cover all my needs. They have a lot of options and offer better coverage that I want but I cannot afford all the options I want so I just stick with what I have had. My coverage covers like 10k and that's barely enough to cover my expenses and if something happens to me and do not want loved ones stuck with my bill and so I could leave my kids something. But it is an ok company. I have it cause it is cheap but will cover most cost. I have had it for a long time and have never taken the time to find a better one or a new one that might be cheaper for me.

My long term care insurance is very affordable and authentic. They have a wide range of options and I like how easy it was to choose a plan. The company is honest, reliable, responsible and it really seems to care. It is flexible and easy to use. I like how well this company works for others. The value is astounding too. I love working with their customer service. I was able to do questions and answers online, talked to a very friendly rep and got all the information I needed. It was easy for us to benefit from using this company and I'm glad we did.

There is a lot of nice policy option available to you. Each one has a breakdown of everything about the option. Each one has words you can understand and read. My long term care coverage is nice. I have coverage if something would happen to me everything will be taken care of. My coverage will pay any and all medical bills and current bills I would have. Also, customer service is very good. They help you in every way through the entire process of it. They answer all questions you have so you know you are making the right choice. The value of this speaks for itself. It is very nice to have. It takes away the worry of bills and medical bills that will occur. It will take care of everything for you. All you have to do is get better.

I am pleased that I know who to contact and feel that I would be able to if the need was there. I am also pleased with the options provided. Coverage was explained well when signing up for MetLife Long Term Care insurance.

With the long term insurance I choose to go with is Metlife and they have a great policy option. I really feel like I don't have to settle for less. They cover a lot of what I wanted. I didn't have to worry about not having what I needed. Metlife has a great value for what they offer. What I pay for is what I get and its great. The customer service that I've had with Metlife is also great. I never have to wait on hold when I call and have a problem. Its resolved right then. I always feel like I come first with Metlife.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MetLife?

My long term care coverage is great. It will cover any nursing home or facility of my choice up to 100. I have no deductible that has to be meet before the facility gets paid. You can even choose to stay in your home and have home care if you choose to do so. Policy options are if you do not like the company you can call within 30 days and cancel the policy. They do do not hassle you to keep a policy you do not want or do not need. Customer service experience is wonderful. The representatives are great people and treat people with respect. They are very flexible and efficient with solving problems.

The Long Term Care Insurance covers up to six months which is is very convenient. Other insurance or most insurances cover only the first four months. My Metlife insurance value is worth it. I would even pay more if the premium would go up. You will never find a better insurance. Great customer service, very respectful and always have everything under control. Their policy is simple and very legal. They are organized and always have their files neatly filed. You can ask for a policy copy or they can send it to your email. They always have a good answer to your question. They care very much for their customer. I would recommend their service to everyone. I would not go with anybody else but them.

MetLife's customer service was very good and helpful. They were able to help me with all my questions. There were a lot of good policy options that filled all my needs and that they were very easy to understand. The coverage was very comprehensive and offered a lot of different options. It was very good. The value was also very good and I will be recommending it to all my friends and family.

MetLife's value and coverage are awesome and the policy is amazing. I can honestly say that compared to other companies this one tops the list and I am proud to be a part of this company. The customer service is amazing too. Each time I call in the representative is happy, has a positive attitude and is willing to help.

MetLife is a good company and we feel secure with them. We are confident that they will be there when we need them. Their policy options are satisfactory. It could be better but the more you want the more the premiums go up. Coverage includes room & board, medical staff, and a nice outside environment for walking & exercising. They also have a nice cafeteria & public facilities. Value would be somewhere around $150,000 but this is my perception. Moreover, the staff was nice. Living quarters were fair, clean, and well maintained.

They have a lot of options for you to choose from and the coverage that you need. If you see something that you want they can tailor it to you and your family's needs. You can save a lot of money if you deal with them. I would recommend MetLife because it is a good company.

Applied and was accepted and have gotten the policy we felt was right for our family. The policies we were given to choose from were right for our need and budget. They covered the things we were most concerned with and thought we would need if the situation warranted. The rates and fees were within range for the services and benefits we were looking at compared to other companies with the same general comparisons.

They were very friendly to me when I talked to people and they had no troubles answering all of my questions. Overall I'd say great customer service. Great business. I pay a little bit every month and I'm covered for pretty much anything that could happen to me for the rest of my life because of my MetLife long term care insurance. They allow you to pay basically what they think you're able to afford and give you the best coverage possible. The value of my insurance is great.

The policy is usually easy to understand and always have step by step instructions for those who need it if they ever get confused. They have many coverage options to choose from that you are more comfortable with and that it will always fit your budget and have everything that you are looking for in an insurance program. The value is very high. They go beyond and above to get the consumer everything they need to have in a insurance program. They are always loyal and honest to the customers also which makes them a true keeper. They help in resolving the problem in a timely manner and are always there to help. If they fail they always go back and fix the problem.

The company offers a number of policies for all types of customers. Coverage depends on the policy you pick. If you picked individual or business & institutions, the value can increase or decrease and it just depends on what either has going on and could cost you a little or a lot. They will take time to explain each and match what policy is right for you. They are available to answer any and all questions. They give customers many different ways to contact and reach your department to get a resolution to any and all problems.

I really really like MetLife and I will just keep blabbing about how great they are. They have wonderful and helpful customer service. Policy options are all through my employer though. This is what they offer and I have to go with it. But I cannot complain very much because it was a very good option.

I'm happy with the overall coverage of MetLife Long Term Care. They have a few different policy options to chose from, makes it easy to pick a plan best for you and your budget, cheaper than some other companies. The customer service is pretty good. I currently have no complaints. They are very helpful and easy to understand.

I have MetLife Long Term Care through my place of employment. They have very well customer service when they explained the plan. I am very very satisfied with all of the options that they provide for me to choose from and the coverage plans seem to fit me very well. The value seems to be reasonable with all the other programs that are available to me. Will be checking around but very satisfied with the value. I will be trying to upgrade in the near future.

I love MetLife Long Term Care. It pays to be able to be older one day and not have to worry as much due to being broke and needing medical coverage. You never know what the path holds so it's a beautiful idea to be covered in bad timings. The value is also nice for the fact that it IS long term and the policies are easier to understand and it makes you know that you can care for yourself without it being a long drawn process. You feel able to live life a little more free. They truly care for their customers. They have supported my questions and if they couldn't answer it they would definitely make sure I found the answer with them.

Policy options were great. They fit my budget perfectly and I felt good about using this service. The coverage was nice and pleasant. Value was cheap for the extensive service in which the customer will receive. It's nice to work with this good company. Their service was very reliable, trustworthy and awesome. Customer service was OK but could have been better and more clear. But they were wonderful to talk to and pleasant. Would definitely recommend.

Overall an enjoyable experience. MetLife made it easy to apply, made sure I had a firm understanding of the policy, worked out the details of coverage and made it affordable. The policy in which I currently hold has a coverage of about a quarter million dollars or $250,000 in coverage. But more than that it gives me and my family the peace of mind that in case I do need care that there is going to be a way to get it and maintain that care in a fashion that is reasonable for me and my family both. It allows for placement in long term care with the coverage of all services and medications to be covered.

I'm paying for a long-term care service and I am extremely happy with my coverage that it's locked in at a flat rate for at least 5 years. Even if they change it, it usually doesn't go up by much. I also get exactly what I pay for and ask for. In addition, there are many policies to choose from and they are very flexible. Whatever kind of policy you need, whether it be an ordinary one or a policy specific for you, they will get it done. Sometimes I get someone who is more than happy to deal with me but other times, I get someone who seems like they don't even want to be there, let alone help me with my problems.

The customer service at MetLife Long Term Health Care was great. They are professional, very knowledgeable and they answered all my questions. The policy options were explained to me very clear. I liked my choices and were very happy with all policies. Also, the coverage of MetLife Long Term Health Care is perfect. Everything is covered that relates to long term care. The value of MetLife Long Term Health Care is overall very good. I pay a good price for a good service and insurance. I like everything and would recommend.

The customer service was extremely helpful to me. They answered every insurance question I had and they were able to explain the different types of policies they had. MetLife provides plenty of policy options to choose what is exactly what you need and they can help you figure out exactly the policy that is right for you. The coverage is great and works perfect for me. It depends on what your policy is but there are many different policies to figure out exactly what kind of coverage each policy has and figure out which one you should get. Each policy has a different value but you can decide what policy is right for you and what you can afford. The value is very fair for this long term life insurance company and I'd recommend this company to others.

I am very happy with the coverage. I think for what the benefits I would be receiving the price is very valuable. Being a physician, I depend on my hands to do my job, if god forbid something were to happen that my hands cannot be used their insurance would be a lifesaver. I thankfully have not needed to use it but I am confident that when and if I needed them they will be there to assist me. We had a rep come to my workplace, a hospital, to sit and explain to each of us all of our options. They were able to show me how much my monthly cost would be depending on how much of my salary I wanted to receive monthly if I was needing long term care. Every time I call, their customer service were always very helpful and answers all my questions. Even if the wait was long, which was never longer than 5 mins, they were apologetic and ready to assist me in whatever I needed.

MetLife Long Term Care has the option to stay in a facility or have a caregiver come to my home. The coverage (dollar amount) differs depending on which option I choose. A long-term care policy is valuable due to the rising cost of long-term care. It will cover most if not all of what is necessary should the need arise. Medicare and/or health insurance(s) companies will not cover long term care costs in most instances.

The policy options were great. I went with the basic options, however there have been incidents where I was able to take control of my policy. I would love to always be able to handle this on my own terms. I have never had a problem getting the service I need and there has never been a reason for me to doubt the customer service. With Long Term Care Insurance coverage I am able to be accepted and approved by most if not all hospitals and clinic. Overall the insurance is very useful and comes in handy a lot.

Everyone at MetLife has been very nice and helpful. They are very good with people and I definitely recommend them. They have a wide variety of options regarding policies which is good for me because I didn't know what I was getting into at first. The coverage seems good so I am happy with it so far. They are a good company with a good reputation so I am confident my coverage will be fulfilled. It's expensive but for my needs, I am happy with the value of it. Hopefully, it's worth it in the end because it's a lot of money.

MetLife’s policy options were extensive making it easy for everyone to receive the type of coverage that they desired. I am getting everything that I need and the rates are much better than the ones I researched with other companies making it accessible to people of various income. Plus, the numerous options make it easy for people to choose what is best suited for their needs. I like to get as many details as possible when it comes to purchasing items. The customer service representatives answered all my questions and were very professional.

MetLife has the best value for your money. They’re very cheap and I’m covered from head to toe. The customer service representatives are professional and prompt. They make sure they handle whatever issue or concern you may have. I would recommend this company to anyone of my friends and relatives.

MetLife Long Term Care Company Profile