1.07/5

Genworth Long Term Care Insurance

Since writing our first policy in 1871 as The Life Insurance Company of Virginia, we've been committed to helping people achieve and protect the comfort of financial security. Today, even in this challenging environment, Genworth is strategically focused on helping more people realize the dream of homeownership and navigate the financial challenges of aging.

For millions of people across the U.S., we provide financial security and protection through long term care funding solutions. Our mortgage insurance can help you secure low down payment loans and realize the dream of home ownership faster – even for the first time. When you’re financially secure, you have the freedom to get where you want to go— no matter what path you want to take. With Genworth, you’ll never have to go it alone.

Genworth is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, and we conduct business in all 50 states. Our main office locations in the U.S. are Lynchburg, VA, Raleigh, NC, Richmond, VA, and Stamford, CT.

View More View More

249 Genworth Long Term Care Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 17, 2019

My wife and I purchased long term care policies from GE Capital Assurance, now Genworth, in 2003. Though we hoped to never need long term care, the policies seemed a responsible thing to do to remove the concern of burden to families and to mitigate potential future financial burden. The policies came with a 5% annual inflation adjustment and premiums remained flat for a number of years. The sales rep did not promise that there would be no increases but strongly suggested that there would not. In recent years premiums have skyrocketed, presumably in part due to Genworth making poor projections on their out of pocket costs and perhaps for other reasons.

Each year we now have to decide whether paying premiums to a possibly, and more likely probably, financially unstable company is throwing good money after bad. Genworth is involved in several businesses and appears to lack commitment to long term care. A November 2018 "Seeking Alpha" article states that "In October 2016, GNW terminated the parental support agreement that had previously required GNW to use the HoldCo's assets (i.e., amounts divided up from the MI subsidiaries) to financially support GNW's LTC subsidiaries.

This extinguished any legal obligation the HoldCo had to put more money into the LTC subsidiaries." If I appreciate it correctly, a layer of protection has been removed, thus increasing the risk that funds may not be available when and if they are needed. These actions are at least coincident with large LTC premium increases, whether or not they are part of the cause. In 2017, in order to hopefully keep our annual premiums fairly level, we reluctantly elected to reduce our benefit period from "unlimited" to three years. We have just received our 2019 premium notices and premiums have again increased over 2018. It feels as though Genworth would be most happy if we just canceled our policies.

We still feel that having LTC insurance is a socially responsible choice but do not know whether to continue our policies given that we may face annual premium increases for decades and/or may not receive benefits as promised due to the lack of viability of Genworth. Unfortunately, the premiums are due before we will find out whether the pending Genworth Financial merger with a Chinese company will go through. The bottom line is, we still don't know what to do and are terribly disappointed with a product that was supposed to provide peace of mind but is having the opposite effect.

Original review: April 15, 2019

LTC Policy. Does anyone know of a State department of Insurance that is doing anything about this Company? I was just notified of a 110% premium increase. Does anyone have a lawyer or law firm working on this problem? Sounds as if we will need a lawyer to help us managing our policy and claims.

Get expert buying tips about Long Term Care Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 9, 2019

My wife and I each purchased LTC insurance from Genworth back in 2006. I'm older, my premium started at $3,380/year, my wife's at $2,236/yr. In 2016 my premium was increased to $4,630.60 and my wife's to $3,063.32. That's about a 37% increase but we bit the bullet and continued, assuming these increased rates would hold steady for another substantial period of time.

No, 2019, I'm notified if I want to keep the same coverage I started with, my premium is increasing to $8,335.08 and my wife's to $5,513.95. That's an 80% increase over the last increase (3 years ago) and an almost 150% increase since we first took out the policy. With, I should add, no guarantee or feeling of confidence, that the premium won't again be increased in a year, 2 or 3. This is not insurance, it's robbery. Stay away. People at customer service are very nice and very helpless. I'm out, after paying plenty of money in. Should have bought either life insurance or stocks with the same dollars, I'd be better off.

Original review: April 8, 2019

Fifteen years ago I bought policies for myself and my wife from GE. Since we were in great health and relatively young the cost of the policies were reasonable. Those policies were since sold to the Genworth (less) mafia. Nothing but rate increases and promises of more rate increases coupled with coverage decreases since then. It's obvious that Genworth (less) will continue to raise rates until we all cancel our policies. That way they get free use of our money in order to bribe our corrupt politicians who approve this practice.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I’m the legal POA and POH for our mother. Genworth has not provided due coverage payments since our Mom fell and had to go to the Hospital. We continued to pay for her at her Assisted Living residency. Now back at a new place closer to me segued from one to another they make you wait 45 minimum Minutes on hold then act as if it’s the first time they have heard from you. It is the worst and most degrading experience I have ever encountered. They have our family repeatedly send documents while reviewing Mom over and over! Mom’s policy was paid every month on time and for excellent coverage. In fact they don’t even offer her type of coverage anymore.

If I knew who to call for legal assistance I would! They are degrading to the spirit of families like ours in the way they challenge what’s unnecessary to challenge and then stall to the point of us running out of funds while we wait for their game to finally proceed to where they must deliver according to bound agreement. Do not use this company! It’s terrifying! And I only pray that throughout hundreds of hours of jumping through unnecessary hoops they pay her before we run out of money. All of this stress has caused me to error at my workplace too. This is a nightmare!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Genworth?

Original review: April 1, 2019

After several years of paying for my wife and my Genworth LTC policies and experiencing steep premium increases we have decided to not give them another penny. One reason is because we don't believe Genworth will survive and even if they do survive we can see from the experiences of the reviewers here that Genworth will do whatever they can to make it difficult or impossible to get a benefit payment. The reviews here show an atrocious record of a company that people have placed their trust in only to be betrayed along the way with premium increases and then even worse when they are incapacitated and badly need their benefit payments. I spoke to Genworth on the phone and they said if I pay this year's premium then in November there will be another premium increase which I can then not pay and I can take the non-forfeiture clause in the contract to lock the benefit at the amount paid in.

As I said, not another cent to this disreputable company! Shame on them and their management! They are greedy people and I wonder how they sleep at night knowing what they are doing to people on fixed incomes and suffering with health problems they had insured against in order to not pose a burden on others. Shame also on Ameriprise financial and its advisers who sold us on this disreputable company. They did not have our best interests in mind and obviously only wanted to get a nice commission. This is a nail in their coffin too! We will take a huge loss due to their misleading us then they will take a loss of our business too!

Original review: March 25, 2019

I am a current policy holder also. My parents' policies are each worth over 300000$ after compounding interest for many years, and we have finally met the 100 day elimination period for Mom. Their premiums are currently 5000$ per year, which is reasonable to me considering the cost of nursing care and assisted living facility cost. Our premiums have doubled, but long term care costs have skyrocketed. One month is 4000 to 7000$ locally. It's all a gamble, just like the stock market.

I had requested a claim review for Mom about 5 years ago after a stroke and dementia caused her to often need assistance for daily tasks such as bathing and cooking. However, she fooled the assessor and smoked her exam and made us look like we were crazy for requesting one. She answered every question and performed every task, scared for her life that she would be put in a home. So several years passed before I requested the next review. By then she was beginning to be incontinent and could not stay at home by herself. She needed constant supervision. She was then approved for benefits. 24/7.

I waited too long to request the review. I thought we would be able to go further back with proof of out of home assistance. Not the case... The easiest way to meet the elimination period, which nobody will tell you is to hire an independent care provider. If they come even an hour per day, it counts as a full day toward the elimination period. After 4 months, she finally had met this time frame. Unfortunately even when qualifying for assistance, in-home care is covered at 80% and the premiums are still due. My Dad is primary care taker and refuses to allow unknown workers in his home for help because he doesn't trust "Visiting Angels, or other agencies which require a 4 hour minimum day.

In the beginning, we were able to keep a time chart where the separate workers signed in. We paid the workers every week, some with cash and some with check. After a month or so, this system was working fine and we had a good rhythm going. Dad was comfortable with the set up. Even Home Health Agencies were visiting for therapy, which also qualified towards the elimination period, (if you can get the record invoices to the right person with policy #, claim #, etc.).

Somewhere through the smoothness of the system, Genworth suddenly required the use of LTCfastpay app or a call in time card system. Unfortunately the independent care providers I have found have not found this system user friendly. If you don't use a smart phone, you have to call in on the home phone (which has poor reception and a dead battery most of the time) and wait for a long series of questions to answer regarding the care performed. Sounds easy enough and it is for me, but not for them. It has driven off 2 workers, who were only coming to help with a bath and/change a diaper...anywhere from .5 hr to 2 hrs. By the time they were able to check in and out, they could be finished.

There has been NO exception to the use of this system, regardless of several begging phone calls from me. 1 care provider is 68, another 76 and a 3rd worker has a flip phone. They are not App savvy and are impatient after having it so easy with the written check in time sheet. My problem with this set up; I have the power to approve or change their time. But not enter it. I'm only trying to re-coupe $$$ per month here, not even enough to cover the premiums. If I were not there to help my parents through this process, I don't think they would ever be able to get a dime's return on their 60 or 70 thousand dollars in premiums. I personally don't have children and can't imagine who will be able to wade through this system for me when the time comes.

I'm hopeful that should my Mom be moved to a facility that the reimbursements will be easier. But the policy was sold to me and them with the promotion of paying for in-home care, being able to stay in their home through end of life, not realizing the premiums would still be due after qualification met. I had no idea so many factors would be at play and how difficult it would be to maneuver through the claims process. And I agree that they do not provide any written guidelines for how to maneuver through the system or any documents on days that have counted towards the elimination period. They only a number of days. The company is not very transparent.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I own a company that provides care to one of their policyholders. They keep mailing my payments to the wrong address. Three times I sent them revised W-9's and four times spoke to representatives on the phone, all claiming they would correct my address. Seven requests over about four months and they still mail to the wrong address. What a pathetic, brainless company.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

In the past 5 years Genworth has more than doubled our LTC policy annual premiums. They have even gone as far as to promise another 150% increase by 2026. These increases are enabled by the South Carolina Insurance Commission. The closed door reviews are essentially a pass through for Genworth. Avoid Genworth at all costs!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Take a %130 hike or lose LTC! I invested in LTC with Genworth so as not to be a burden should I need it. I was told there would never be a significant increase. This was definitely significant and I was told pay it or I could use what I had accrued for Long Term Care at $300 per day which would last less than three months! I was told by Genworth in 2016 that the actuaries had made an error in calculation way back when I first purchased the policy! I asked for a payout and to close the account but was told it is not possible. There are now 240 complaints on this platform. Is there any way for us to file a complaint as a group?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

My husband is deceased. Our financial advisor was learning about selling this product. Was I the first customer? As far as I am concerned, they have stole my money. There is no way out! I don’t pay premiums, I forfeit. If I don’t take increase my benefits go down. 4yrs to 2yrs. Benefit less per day. Before, you good freeze what you paid in but was a time limit to do this. I asked about it later and of course, no. So no matter what I do, I am the loser. Now they are hooked up with China. They didn’t ask me if I approved, which I don’t so seems to me I should have been able to get my money back. When I purchased this, there was nothing stating this would be sold in the contract. Don’t recall the word China when I said I would take this. My husband had just passed away and I feel taken advantage of.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I’m working for a lady that has terminal cancer with less than 6 months to live and they are making excuses not to pay. This company sucks. Her name is Rose and she only wants to die at home, that is why she invested 500,000. They only allow 7180.00 a month for her care and still owe 40,000.00 for 2018. What a rip off and so sad that you have to deal with this on your final days. The money she has paid in for care Genworth will keep after she dies.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Genworth must be investigated and anyone who approves these outrageous increases. I have an LTC policy with Genworth which I originally purchased from General Electric over 15 years ago. I just received a premium increase from Genworth of 72%. I was paying $7,365.03 annually. It has been increased to $12,667.75. Is this legal? Over the last 5 years my premium has increased $8,365.03. I do not recommend Genworth.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

My wife and I decided to purchase LTHC after experiencing my father's illness with Alzheimer's. We purchased in 2003 two policies one for my wife and one for myself. These were "Lifetime" coverage policies with a 5% annual increase compounded factor. In 2011 we were presented a large rate increase at which time we reduced our coverage to a maximum of 4 years and were able to maintain approximately the same premium. This year we received notices telling us our policies would increase incrementally by 130%!!! We've paid in just under $70,000.00 and now cannot justify the increase on our fixed retirement budget.

I wonder, if the company is in such dire straits, why they pay their top 5 employees an average of $5,000,000.00 a year... CEO McInerney at $8,965,211.00 highest and Attorney ** at $2,027,154.00 with the average being over $5,000,000.00. This doesn't make sense to us... end of story. Worst "investment" of our entire lives.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

After moving my mother into an assisted living facility 6 months ago - Genworth is now refusing to pay for her long-term care because they say she no longer qualifies under the "guidelines". I called the assisted living facility to ask if they had been interviewed by Genworth and if anything had changed with her care. They confirmed that nothing had changed with her care and they were confused about why her benefits were discontinued.

Genworth sent a nurse to interview my mother when no one was there to advocate for her and she evidently answered some questions with too much optimism. Even though I and the facility assured Genworth that she still needed assistance with eating, administering meds, getting out of chairs and help with dressing they decided to discontinue her care and give her three weeks to find an alternative home.

This is one of the deepest travesties of our nation presently. Corporate entities focused on greed are doing everything they can to keep money in their pockets with very little care about the elderly that have paid into their policies for years and years counting on that assistance to keep them safe in their last phases of life - it's out of control.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

So scams are abundant, avoid long term care. Before I turned 50 and before and health issues I signed up for long-term care with use to be GE Capital and is presently Genworth insurance. My rates have been 3456 per year and I have paid over 15 years. Adds up to 45,456 dollars. This year the rate increased to $9770.00. I am researching and finding that there are several class action suits on Genworth and that they recently sold their long term insurance to China. Not another dime and I will see what I can do to fight this. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks. Had to vent.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

We are facing a 57.75% premium increase this year and projected an even larger one next year! I started my LTC policy 8 years ago and have only 2 years to meet the 10-year paid-up policy. This was my way of assuring my family that IF anything happened to me, they would have a way to care for my physical needs. But, at age 72, I feel I cannot afford this drastic increase and their reduced options leave me feeling that the high premiums I have invested are now lost to an unethical company. Paying any further premiums is likely just throwing more money away. PLEASE include me in any class action suit! This is simply WRONG!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Premiums have increased 90% in the first 10 years of our policy. Since we bought a specific cash payout ($100/day+5% per year), the actual cost of LTC care should not come into the equation. The implication is that my wife is twice as likely to need LTC as they thought 9 years ago. Unlikely, just fraudulent pricing and reserve accounting to snooker the PA Dept of Insurance. Given their equally bad record of paying up when services are needed, we are going to discontinue the policy. For which we get a "benefit" equal to what we have already paid in.

We started the policy when my wife was 55, she is actuarially unlikely to make a LTC care claim for another 20 years, by which point, because of inflation, the paid in amount will buy about a day of nursing home care. What they should give us in a full refund plus a modest interest rate on what we could have been earning on the paid premiums so we can invest it as hedge our eventual LTC needs. Yes, please sign me up for any class action lawsuits going.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

Made a claim for my wife upon discharge from 23 days in the hospital. Their nurse came quickly to "assess" her. Even the most biased observer could instantly tell she needed assistance. After two weeks, they were "reviewing" the nurse's assessment. Another week later they were still "reviewing." I had already paid the home care agency and was reluctant to run up a giant bill only to have the claim denied. The need for help diminished and we stopped it. Every time I called, I got the feeling they were "stonewalling" me in the hope I'd give up. A month after the nurse came and all the claim forms were in, they paid. After reading the litany of extremely poor reviews, I see I was not imagining things. I am just glad I was here to be her advocate.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I purchased a long term care policy through Genworth in 2012. At that time it was not made clear that my policy did NOT include a non-forfeiture rider, in fact, according to Genworth's customer service representative, the rider was never offered to me. It was not a part of the group policy. Since contacting Genworth in June to let them know of my coming retirement in September, at which time I would need to be billed personally as the monthly payment would no longer be paid out of my paycheck, I have not received even 1 accurate bill that needed to be paid by 10/1/18. Over numerous phone calls, I was told that each bill was incorrect as everything was done by computer, and no person saw the bills before they were sent to me. I was told to just subtract one month from the final inaccurate bill, and that would be fine.

My antenna is now waving many red flags. If a company can't send one accurate bill following my retirement, can I trust them with my money for services I might not need for 30 years. My online research in the past few weeks has shown that Genworth has received only a C+ rating from the BBB, is not BBB accredited, and multitudes of people are seriously unhappy with Genworth's services and lack of follow through on promises made when purchasing the policy. I am also very concerned that the company has been fiscally unstable in recent years and that to solve their financial problems, my money and future care will now be in the hands of a company in China. I have canceled my long term care policy with Genworth and am very interested in any future class action lawsuit in the hopes of getting back the money I have already paid to Genworth.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

My mother has given this company thousands of dollars over the years. She is in assisted living and meets the criteria spelled out in her policy to qualify her for distribution of benefits. They will not pay and keep blocking. She's 94, almost blind, needs a walker, help with medications and daily dressing. It's costing her a fortune, yet Genworth says they need more time to review. This has been going on for 6 months. I now call them every day and get no real answers other than, "it's in review."

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

This company should be investigated, every year I receive an increase in the policy premium. When will someone look into this. As I get older I cannot afford higher premiums. When I Purchased the policy I bought what I could afford for the coverage I needed and the salesperson assured me this was the best way to go. But I was forced to take less coverage because I could not afford the premium increase each year. All the years I paid the premium and the end result may come to not being able to afford any coverage at all. That as you can see was false presentation. That's why it's rated one star.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Stay away from Genworth insurance, do not deal with this insurance company. Just over twenty years ago I took out a policy and made payments on time each and every year. My policy has now more than doubled. When I called about this increase the rep told me the policy will increase two to three hundred dollars each month going forward. No claims against this policy. Just a increase. I guess the mistake I made was first choosing Genworth, second not dying during the first twenty years. I’m now 52 searching for insurance. Class action suit? Yes.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

My husband and I took out LTC policies with then-GE Colony in 2004. When GE sold to Genworth (I think about 2006-07), I was very concerned about what would happen. There were no large immediate rate increases, but the premiums have spiked hugely the past 5 years -- in 2018 our premiums will be almost $5200 - we started at $3400. Genworth sent a letter to advise us that we could call them to discuss options to reduce our premium. I spoke with a woman who answered all of my policy questions -- unfortunately there are NO good options for us.

I also requested information on how Genworth handles claims and she had NO information whatsoever on that, and transferred me to a Claims manager. He went through the steps and I am going to provide them here because HE WOULD NOT SEND THEM TO ME IN WRITING. He said that is company policy, and even his manager would not send them. Nothing on the claims process exists in writing, apparently. I pointed out to him that, even if we have good coverage, fighting for payment is not a BENEFIT to anyone, especially when one is sick.

So I will share the process here from my notes, and if anyone can validate or add to this, please do: 1) No coverage for 90 days. After that, for home care - 2) A nurse's visit and assessment is required. The assessment must be approved by Genworth to determine that you are either cognitively or physically unable to care for yourself FOR THE LONGTERM (i.e. 90 days or longer, i.e. permanent/chronic debilitation, not recurring or intermittent). 3) A plan of care is then drawn up, which Genworth must approve. It can take 2 weeks for the nurse to visit and up to 30 days for approval, so all of this is taking 4 - 6 weeks - that's after the first 90 days.

4) If you are in a facility, you must advance payment to the facility for at least the first month, since the facilities require it, and Genworth only pays reimbursements. If you have home care with an Agency, the agency will invoice Genworth directly - or so he said. But I would like to hear if someone out there has done this, and the results. Did Genworth pay the Home Care agency promptly? Finally if you have home care with an independent provider, they have to fill out two forms - the first an ICP form to get signed up and "approved" by Genworth, and the next to invoice them, he mentioned a grid with dates and hours. The Policy lady told me Genworth pays monthly only for home care - the claims manager said they pay within a month from invoice - these are two different things.

So, a frustrating phone call all around. My impression: they have the policy details down pat and they are very clear - after all, that's about what you pay them. They are sending all of that to me in writing - "in 5 - 7 business days" (no email over there, I guess, hmmm.) The claims process is a total smokescreen. That's about what they do for you, and there is nothing inked on that. I would like to hear from couples. If one of you canceled, did it cause the other's premium to spike?

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

My husband & I just received letter from Genworth today, essentially informing us that they're reneging on the policies we purchased YEARS ago, by increasing the cost over the capped & agreed to annual increase rate. OR the state as an alternative that we can opt for several grades of "lesser" programs. First thing that comes to mind is we need to band together for a class action suit if we intend to have any say with a big company like Genworth. Does anyone know if a Class Action Suit has been initiated. Also, posting negative reviews on social media, Facebook (on Genworth's FB site) can also go a long way.

What irks me even more about this is not only how unethical it is, but that I called our insurance agent back in February 2018, expressing my concern over a WSJ article I read that stated Genworth sold all their holdings for these policies to China Oceanside Holdings Group Ltd (without notifying us) and also that from the sound of this sale, etc, these might be "red flags" that policyholders like ourselves, should be concerned about. My agent did some research and assured me that Genworth had a RBC (Risk Based Capital Ratio) rating of 400, which means they were very healthy and had $4 of surplus for every $1 of claim received.

From researching the comments it also appears Genworth is very strategically "phasing" these huge price increases for its policyholders, perhaps because they wanted to avoid a simultaneous time coordinated uprising by outraged policyholders who might be smart enough to band together and get a class action suit going against them. Power in numbers is the only way we'll get justice with an uncaring & well protected powerful corporate entity like Genworth. Please advise if you have knowledge of any pending action or means to organize all of us against this terrible injustice. Worse yet, to hit older people, who after years of paying premiums, at the time when they might finally need that policy. Or maybe they're banking on that we're an older population who will just roll over and allow these injustices.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

My husband and I did everything right. We decided, rather than turn assets over to our children and stick the state with future LTC costs, to get insurance. We got policies through Genworth (the cream of the crop, lol) when we were 57. After donating to this company for ten years they send us a letter telling us that within two years our policies are going to increase 72.800 percent. I asked my agent, "Is that even legal?!!" The letter stated that increases were because of multiple claims coming in. My agent said that he had more (inside) information that they screwed themselves by investing OUR money unwisely--they lost bundles while stock market is at an all-time high!!! I told him, "I could have put my money in high-risk investments instead of having Genworth "experts" do it!" We are done immediately with this company. I will contact our attorney and accountant and make some important changes.

Original review: July 13, 2018

My mom signed up for Genworth Long Term insurance at some point when I was not around, after my father passed away. The agent was not from our city and had someone else with her who she said she was training. The agent told my mom she would come back at a later date, a few weeks later, to go over everything and answer any questions mom still had. Well, that was about 20 years ago and now that person's (the agents) phone is disconnected. I called Genworth and was advised they did not show anyone servicing our account and that WE would have to find an agent in our area. How can Genworth not see who their own agents are?? I live in a community of about 57,000 and have no clue what to do now. I read these other post about how Genworth operates and am getting very angry. I think I will contact a lawyer and the state of Oklahoma Insurance Commission to see what can be done about all this. My mom is 83 now and not doing very well.

Original review: July 5, 2018

My wife and I took out LTC policies in 2012. After 6 yrs of paying small increases in our annual premiums, we were notified that starting Aug. 2018 our premiums are increasing 51.5%. We are at the point now that we would be wasting our 5 yrs. of premiums if we dump them. Genworth said this was all legal because an actuarial audit had been performed by them to verify the increases are required. Talk about the fox guarding chicken coop. I've written both of my congressperson about this.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I have paid for insurance for 20 years. I am now 91 years old. I NEED A WALKER. A nurse came out the 23rd of April. Said I needed one. Have been filling out forms ever since. Told me they contacted my Dr. May 3rd. It is an army hospital going thru transformation. Today I get another letter telling me I have to wait. I am sure if I need medical help I will be dead before they clear the paperwork. I wrote a letter to supposedly the head of Genworth... I hope he received it. Very disappointed with your co.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I believe Genworth needs to be investigated. I did not confirm amount of money they took from my account. Raised my premiums 51% after 11 years with them. I have given them a great amount of money. Customer service is very poor!!! Long waits on phone!!!

Genworth Long Term Care Company Information