LTC Consumer

LTC Consumer Reviews

About LTC Consumer

LTC Consumer is an independent website that provides consumers with information and resources on long-term care. LTC Consumer has long-term care insurance specialists on staff and is dedicated to helping you compare prices and find a long-term care program that fits your needs. Visit the LTC Consumer website for more information on the benefits of long-term care insurance!

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Certified long-term care specialists
  • Get a quick quote online
  • Free resources and information
Cons
  • Not a long-term care provider

What does LTC Consumer do?

LTC Consumer believes it’s vital for individuals to have the freedom to research their long-term care options, which is why the company provides clear resources and information on the benefits of long-term care plans on its website.

Long-term care plans function like an insurance policy, so it’s essential to consider multiple providers before purchasing one. LTC Consumer strives to provide consumers with the information they need to compare insurance policies. If you’re not sure what to look for in a long-term care plan, you can speak with LTC Consumer’s staff of certified long-term care specialists. They help you compare providers and decide what specific features you need.

Long-term care insurance covers a wide variety of treatments and aid-giving options, including home health care, adult care assistance and help with cognitive impairments, including Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. Long-term care insurance helps people who struggle with daily activities, including:

• Bathing
  • Eating
  • Dressing
  • Using the toilet
  • Continence
  • Transferring

How LTC Consumer helps you choose the right plan

LTC Consumer helps you select the right long-term care plan by narrowing the options based on your specific needs. When it comes to long-term care, the right plan for you is one that fits your requirements.

Different long-term care plans cover the following services and facilities:

• Home health care
  • Respite care
  • Hospice care
  • In-home personal care
  • Adult daycare centers
  • Assisted living facilities
  • Nursing homes
  • Memory care facilities

Work with one of LTC’s insurance specialists to discover what kind of coverage best suits you. Speak with an LTC Consumer Specialist to find out if you qualify for discounts. You might be eligible for discounts based on the following factors:

• Good health
  • Marital or domestic partner status
  • Valued client/multiple-party discounts
  • Multiple family members applying with the same carrier
  • Group rates available through your employer

Is LTC Consumer worth it?

LTC Consumer is an independent website that provides consumers with resources and information on long term care plans. If you’re searching for advice on purchasing long-term care insurance and need professional assistance, LTC Consumer's team of experts helps you find the right fit.

LTC Consumer Reviews

Stars Rating

• 91%
  • 7%
  • 0%
  • 0%
  • 2%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LTC Consumer?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LTC Consumer?

Reviewed July 18, 2024

LTC and Richard have been excellent. He did a good job of explaining all options and taking us step-by-step through the process of getting Long Term Care insurance. At every step he answered all of our questions and gave us insight so we could make decisions. Richard was a great addition to our retirement planning team.

Verified purchase
    Customer ServiceStaffProcess

Reviewed June 26, 2024

I was a skeptic going into this process, but my experience was awesome and concluded with my total satisfaction in a great product. I had not used an insurance broker prior to this encounter and I had a lot of questions about short and long term care products offered by various insurers. I mean a LOT of questions. It look several weeks and many video chats, emails and phone calls, but Dan was patient, informative and compassionate. He answered every question I had and honestly did not try to push me towards a particular product. My sister, who is a geriatric nurse, reviewed all of the information with me and she also had questions.

Again, Dan was patient and kind and gave me many revised quotes based on the many scenarios I threw at him. I cannot emphasize enough how much I appreciate the care, consideration and professionalism I felt throughout this process. I feel that I have purchased a wonderfully useful tool for my family to use should I require additional care. For that I am extremely grateful.

Get buying tips about Long Term Care Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

StaffProcess

Reviewed June 7, 2024

Samantha ** with LTC Consumer recently counseled us through the consideration and purchase of Long Term Care (LTC) insurance. Samantha was fantastic at explaining how the products and options work along with patiently answering our questions and evaluating our counter proposals. She was a pleasure to work with and made what could have been a hard and confusing process simple and pleasurable. I highly recommend her for your LTC needs.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 31, 2024

Lucy was so helpful and patient. She answered all my questions, addressed all my concerns, and illustrated my options so I could make an informed decision. She waited for me to think things over, but did not press or pressure me. Lucy also worked around my schedule for interviews and the application process. I was impressed with her knowledgeable professionalism and also felt that she cared.

Reviewed May 30, 2024

Our LTC Consumer Specialist was very professional, knowledgeable, personable, and gave us a higher level of confidence while purchasing insurance with which we had no prior experience. She answered all our questions, and is committed to following the underwriting process of our application as it goes forward, and available for further consult if needed. Very pleased to be working with LTC Consumer.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed July 2, 2024

Jonathan was very knowledgeable, thorough. He provided clarity when presenting options or policy types. Understood my needs and wishes. Excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend him to others.

Reviewed June 27, 2024

Lucy did a great job explaining the details of how Long Term Care insurance works. She sent us detailed options with similar items highlighted which was super helpful. Lucy was friendly & professional.

Reviewed June 25, 2024

Cathy was patient, clearly provided the information I needed to make an informed decision. Cathy answered my questions and let me know the pros and cons regarding the long-term health care choices. Thanks, Paul

Reviewed June 14, 2024

Jonathan of LTC Consumer was extremely detailed in his explanation of every aspect of long term care and the different types of plans available. Thanks to Jonathan we felt VERY confident in not only obtaining long term care but also purchasing the most effective plan for us.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed June 1, 2024

Richard was very knowledgeable and a great teacher to those of us who don't understand all of our insurance options. He utilized great communication skills in terms of listening and going over all options!

LTC Consumer Company Information