Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.97/5

LTC Consumer is an independent website that provides consumers with information and resources on long-term care. LTC Consumer has long-term care insurance specialists on staff and is dedicated to helping you compare prices and find a long-term care program that fits your needs. Visit the LTC Consumer website for more information on the benefits of long-term care insurance!

LTC Consumer Call Now Toll Free (877) 808-4855 Learn More

Call Now Toll Free

LTC Consumer Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LTC Consumer?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about LTC Consumer?

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

Jeff was fantastic! He was knowledgeable about the different types of LTC ins. He was so patient to answer my many questions & so graciously give me so much un-rushed time. Also very personable so these discussions once turned into a 2+ hr phone call. After many phone calls, I finally made my best decision and I am so happy with it due to all of the information he was able to provide. Applied/ Approved /Done! Thank you so much Jeff.

LTC Consumer response

We think Jeff is amazing as well! And we're so pleased he was able to help your family plan for the future. Thanks for the review!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

Richard was very helpful and explained everything in a way I could understand step by step. He also explained the process and time frame it may take to complete the insurance that I'm applying for. I feel confident if I have any questions along the way, he'd be available to answer any questions. It was a pleasure to do business with him.

LTC Consumer response

Thank you for the review, Beryle. Rich would absolutely be available to answer any questions. We appreciate your feedback and are happy you've taken the step to protect your retirement.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

Jonathan did an excellent job with helping us understand the product that my wife and I purchased. One thing I would recommend, please don't send reminders out so early in the morning. I was on the west coast last week and received reminders at 4:30 AM. Thank You.

LTC Consumer response

We're so glad Jonathan was able to help you with your Long Term Care Insurance journey. Apologies for the early morning reminder. Those are automated and based on your resident timezone, however, that is good feedback. Congrats on protecting your retirement!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

Millie was extremely helpful in guiding us in the purchase of our LTC policy. There were too many options to comprehend, but she simplified the selection. Her knowledge about all the different plans from multiple companies made her a credible resource to rely on.

LTC Consumer response

Thank you so much for such great feedback. We're so glad Millie was able to facilitate your LTCI policy purchase.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

Working with Jeff was a great experience, his professional, caring and patient demeanor made the purchasing experience much more enjoyable. Jeff took the time to present us with multiple options and helped us make an informed decision. Thank you Jeff, it was a pleasure working with you.

LTC Consumer response

Thank you so much for your review, we think Jeff is fantastic as well, and we're happy he was able to assist your family with such an important decision.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

We began this journey thinking we wouldn't be able to afford long-term insurance. Jonathan continued to search different companies and came up with an affordable plan that we are happy with. I would definitely recommend Jonathan to anyone who is searching for options. He listens to your needs and is prompt/respectful of your time.

LTC Consumer response

We appreciate your feedback. Jonathan is the master of research and finding great options. So glad he was able to help your family.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

Dan ** was wonderful to work with - he spent a lot of time assisting us: presenting us with multiple LTC Insurance options, answering all of our questions, while always keeping our budget in mind. We could not ask for better customer service and we are grateful for the referral from Zander.

LTC Consumer response

That's so great, Drue, that Dan was able to assist your family and find the perfect LTC Insurance option for your needs. Thank you for the great review.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

I am appreciative of the thorough explanations and adequate time spent to introduce the different LTC policies and what they cover. I was prepared enough to make a decision on what type of policy I needed to buy and what the benefits would be. Mike was respectful, friendly and patient. I would recommend him to family and friends.

LTC Consumer response

Your kind words are much appreciated, we will pass them along to Mike. We are so pleased he was able to help you find an LTC policy to fit your retirement needs.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

Dan was very receptive to my needs and my concerns. He was consistent about contacting me and scheduling appointments accordingly. He is very knowledgeable and was helpful in picking a plan that suited my needs. I would recommend him in the future.

LTC Consumer response

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Dan is fantastic and we're happy he was able to help you out.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

Both my wife and I appreciated Richard **’s approach and knowledge concerning long term care insurance. We would not hesitate recommending him or utilizing him in the future for other insurance needs. He was very straightforward, honest, and knowledgeable.

LTC Consumer response

Edward, we appreciate your praise and any recommendations. So glad Rich was able to help your family find a plan to fit your needs.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

My experience with Millie ** was one of excellence. She took time to explain the long term care insurance process and was very professional throughout our contacts. I would definitely recommend her and your agency should I have a friend who inquired about the service. OUTSTANDING in answering questions and providing information.

LTC Consumer response

Linda, we're so glad you had such a great experience with Millie. She really is superb.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

My experience with Jeff exceeded my expectations. He truly does have a heart of a teacher. Super cordial, kind and responsive to my questions. Very professional and a great listener. I would recommend him to all of my friends. Great experience. I walked away feeling a sense of peace about my decisions. Exceptional!

LTC Consumer response

We love hearing people say they feel good about purchasing Long Term Care Insurance. It's such an important part of retirement planning. Jeff will certainly appreciate your kind words.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

Rich ** did a very good job of explaining pertinent issues relating to long term Care insurance. I appreciated his input regarding the selection of insurance companies and his explanation of their premium differences. He did a great job laying our the current cost of long term care, and how much coverage we should be looking for.

LTC Consumer response

Nothing better than starting out the new year with a solid long term care plan. Fantastic hearing that Rich was able to help you and your family out.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

Bill quickly responded to my request for information about Long Term Care insurance. He showed great flexibility with his schedule and was able to meet with me based on my schedule. Bill is very knowledgeable and explained the different policies in an easy to understand manner and helped me to make the best decision for myself. I highly recommend working with Bill and buying products from him!

LTC Consumer response

Thank you for the fantastic review, we're excited Bill was able to help you and your family formulate the perfect long term care plan for your needs.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

I recently inquired about getting a long term care insurance policy and I was assisted in this process by Jeff **. Jeff was thorough and patient as he guided me through what was best for my wife and I. At no time did I ever feel pressured to purchase something I didn't need. The level of service I received was outstanding and I highly recommend Jeff to anyone. Thank You!

LTC Consumer response

LTC Consumer specialists really pride themselves on a high level of education, no pressure, and outstanding service. So it's awesome to hear that they are hitting those marks and more.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

My wife and I thoroughly appreciated the opportunity to work with Lisa ** when reviewing and deciding on a LTC insurance policy. Lisa was informative, down to earth, and spent all the time necessary for us to understand LTC insurance and to make the right decision. She was not pushy and did not try to "up-sell". We would highly recommend Lisa to any friend or family desiring to obtain LTC insurance in the future! Truly 5 star service!

LTC Consumer response

So happy we were able to help you find a policy to fit your family's needs. Always good to hear our team isn't pushy and that they're patient and informative. Congrats on your policy!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

Catherine has a great understanding and is very knowledgeable of the intricacies of such a complex insurance product as long term care. Her experience and guidance helped me make the proper decisions regarding the selection of my long term care plan. With her assistance I am confident that I have the protection I need for the very best value for my premium dollars spent. Once again, Thank you Catherine.

LTC Consumer response

John, we're so pleased Cathy was able to assist you and your family with your long-term care insurance purchase. You have gained peace of mind, and protection over your retirement dollars.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

I appreciated my experience working with Jeff on LTC insurance. He was patient, explained clearly and thoroughly and answered my many questions. Jeff is a man of integrity and I would recommend him to others.

LTC Consumer response

Vicki, thank you so much for your kind words, we'll make sure to pass them along to Jeff. We're pleased you found a policy that fit your family's needs.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2020

Jeff ** was amazing to work with. I believe him to be honest and sincere which I greatly appreciated. He made me feel comfortable with the decision I was making and never seemed intrusive or pushy. I truly felt he cared and wanted to help me to make the best decision based on my needs and financial capability. I am completely satisfied with my decision and that is all due to Jeff's integrity, honesty and caring nature.

LTC Consumer response

Thank you for that amazing review - and Jeff really does care and want to help. We're excited for you that this piece of your retirement puzzle is done.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

Jeff ** was very knowledgeable and personable. He went above and beyond to help us understand everything, never hesitating to take as much time as needed. We feel he had our best interests in mind, and he guided us to a policy and company best meeting our needs. He never pressured us, and he always answered our questions with integrity. It was clear he wanted us to be comfortable with whatever we decided. He only wanted what was best for us. We would not hesitate to recommend Jeff.

LTC Consumer response

Jeff is amazing! We're so glad you got to work with him and he was able to guide you to the perfect plan for your family.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

My Agent Dan ** was very informative and helpful. He explained things very well and outlined the best options for my situation. He gave me time to think things over and was not pressuring in any way for me to make an immediate decision. I like that Dan was understanding and asked questions that pertained to my situation to help me make a better decision on the insurance that I would like or need. (Both on price and coverage)

LTC Consumer response

Our specialists pride themselves on a no-pressure approach with an emphasis on education and availability. We're pleased you found the coverage to protect your retirement.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

Richard was very knowledgeable and treated us with respect. He was very patience with meeting our desires and needs. Timely input and easy to work with. Made the process simple and understandable. Helped tremendously!

LTC Consumer response

Great feedback, we appreciate the kind words. Glad Rich was able to help out your family.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

Jeff was great in every aspect. He guided us through everything and made sure we understood all the information. He was very thorough and we felt confident that he directed us to the best program that fit our situation. I would definitely recommend he to my friends and family. Thank you Jeff.

LTC Consumer response

That confidence is how we all want to feel after an important purchase. So please Jeff was able to help your family. Thank you for the recommendation.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

Millie ** was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She took time to explain and answer my questions. Her presentation was organized and informative. The materials forwarded to me were also helpful. I feel good about my decision.

LTC Consumer response

Feeling good about your decision is our goal. So glad Millie was able to help you find a solution that fit your needs.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2020

Jeff was absolutely amazing to work with through the entire process of applying for Long Term Care insurance. He is extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. He was able to answer all of our questions and provided us with all options for selecting the policy that meets our needs. I would definitely recommend him, and as a matter of fact, I have already provided my sister-in-law with his contact information.

LTC Consumer response

Thanks so much for the referral! We're so pleased Jeff was able to help you achieve peace of mind through a great LTCI policy.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2020

Rich was very helpful guiding us through the application for our long term care insurance policy. He was very patient and answered all of our questions. He was also very knowledgeable about the product.

LTC Consumer response

We appreciate your feedback and are so glad to hear you were happy with your long term care insurance decision.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

Our experience dealing with Lisa ** to procure recovery insurance has been wonderful. Lisa knows her products and is excellent at answering questions and providing additional options when needed. We would recommend Lisa to others and will consider her if we have additional needs.

LTC Consumer response

Long term care insurance is such an important part of a retirement plan, and we're very excited Lisa was able to help your family prepare for the future. Thank you for the recommendation.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

I first spoke with Richard about LTC about a year and 1/2 ago after contacting Zander Insurance thru Dave Ramsey. He explained the details of a LTC policy and answered all my questions. I wasn't ready to purchase at that time but appreciated his monthly emails reminding me he was there to answer any questions. I contacted him again this week and completed the application process today.

LTC Consumer response

At LTC Consumer we understand large purchases can take some time to consider, and our specialists are happy to revisit whenever you are ready. So glad you and Rich reconnected and you're on your way to peace of mind. Thanks for the review!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

I have been very pleased with my experience and the service I received from Lisa **. She was very thorough, patient with my questions and request for clarity, and researched to make sure I would qualify. I appreciated her input and suggestions, yet she made it clear it was my decision. I would happily utilize her help again and would recommend her to others I hear may be looking into LTC insurance.

LTC Consumer response

This is what we love to hear! Educational with no pressure, plus making sure you would qualify. Thank you for the review!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

Lisa did an excellent job helping us sign up for long term care insurance. She was very helpful in answering our questions and was quick to respond back to us as needed. She regularly checked in with us as we went through the process of applying, waiting for approval and finalizing the policy agreement. I would highly recommend her.

LTC Consumer response

We really appreciate your recommendation, and we could not agree more about how fantastic Lisa is.

LTC Consumer Company Information