2. Automotive
  3. Car Insurance

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.53/5

Fiesta sells auto, boat, business, home, motorcycle and rental insurance. Fiesta doesn't offer quotes through InsuraMatch, which powers the *ConsumerAffairs insurance program. If you'd like multiple insurance quotes at once, call InsuraMatch and you'll get quotes from all their partners in about 10 minutes.

BOTTOM LINE

Fiesta Auto Insurance offers services specialized for the Latino community. Satisfied customers appreciate the ability to pay for an entire year, and the low prices available.

PROS

• Convenient locations within communities
  • Latino-owned company
  • Tax benefits and services available

CONS

• A few customers noted poor customer service experiences
  • Some customers report slow response times to claims

Get matched with an Insurance Provider

See if you can save today on Everquote

Find my match

Get matched with an Insurance Provider

See if you can save today on Everquote

Find my match

Fiesta Auto Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fiesta Auto Insurance?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fiesta Auto Insurance?

Original review: June 16, 2020

Fiesta Auto Insurance is the best. The Hayward location has the friendliest staff always helping me out when I need, over the phone and at a moment's notice. These folks have made everything possible for me as my time gets nearer to The United States Air Force Academy where I intend to complete my service as A United States Air Force Pilot. Thank you again!!! Sincerely, Sebastian **.

Original review: April 30, 2020

I do not like to share bad experiences, but I feel it is my civic duty to do so. This tax company may do ok for basic tax preparation, but God help you if what you need veers off into any special knowledge of California tax laws. They totally disregarded the detailed information I provided them, and stuck to what they wanted, or what they knew. I am a non-resident, and not required to pay taxes on earnings of domicile state (and it makes since since I can not collect on any benefits here, such as unemployment etc...).

Fiesta filled out my taxes so I would end up paying double in each state. I tried to explain, and they wanted to argue. I tried to go back and amend, but it only got worse. I vote in another state, I have driver's license in other state, and I have permanent address in another state. I also provided proof of employment with company who contracts with California State Hospitals, but to no avail. I have appointment with another tax preparer tomorrow. I also called Fiesta's corporate help line, someone said they would look into it, and call me back. They never did call; surprise, surprise. It is my fault I suppose. I should have read reviews.

Get buying tips about Car Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

They are nothing but liars. They sold me expensive insurance. Later I found way cheaper from online. Charges $244.55 and told me that a deposit for my premium. Later found out that was charge as broker fee and did not apply on my premium deposit. Canceled the very next day. Talked to other agent. He said he canceled it and told me to wait 3 week for refund. It will send it to my mail. Waited a month. Today I went and talked to them about that. They said they didn't canceled my premium and they would not able to refund. Total was $494. I am a college student. I could have paid that for my books, tuition, rent and groceries. Yeah this is how they scammed me.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

Thank you to Mariana in Rialto for helping me to get insurance for my car. I appreciate her help very much. She was polite. She was right. She helped me with every opportunity that I needed and she got me the insurance I needed. Thank you very much. She should be exalted in your company and I think you should give her more attention for for her job than what she gets now. She is very good at her job and I appreciate what you did for me. Thank you.

Original review: June 24, 2019

Multiple times I have experienced unprofessional service and they give you a quote and charged me $50+ more money. Got a receipt back and it wasn’t even my name! Lol. This place is a joke! I wanted a refund from my second vehicle that I put on my policy with another vehicle which I ended up finding a better deal with someone else so I had insurance with my second vehicle for only 9 days and they refused to give me any of my money back! Very unprofessional sketchy place if I do say so myself! Do not recommend them. Save yourselves a HUGE HEADACHE & waste of money and time!

Original review: June 3, 2019

We have had our auto insurance with Fiesta for nearly two years. Our payment due date has always been the 26th of the month and we have consistently paid our policy premium in the Sanger, CA office with our debit card. Recently, we attempted to make our payment on May 26th, 2019 at our local office. We discovered that the office was closed in lieu of the Memorial Holiday.

On Monday, May 27th, 2019, (Memorial Day) we went to the local office to make the policy payment. Unfortunately, our vehicle was hit by a white car at my wife's employment before she got off work on the morning of the 27th. We reported the incident to our local office and renewed our policy, as usual every 6 months. We were informed to obtain a police incident report, which we obtained from the Sanger Police department. We then contact the claims department for Fiesta Auto Insurance and initiated the claim.

The next day, we received a telephone call from the claims adjuster's office in Texas informing us that the policy expired in November 2018 and the the policy was cancelled at 1 am on the morning of the 26th of May, due to non-payment on the 25th of May. After reviewing our policy details, we believe the company committed breach of contract by cancelling our policy immediately following the due date and not complying with the "Cancellation and Renewal Section" of the contract located on page 19.

The section identifies the terms and reason(s) that the policy may be cancelled by the company. Under the 3rd paragraph of the Cancellation and Renewal section it clearly states, "We may cancel this policy by mailing notice to you at the address shown on the Declaration Page or by delivering the notice to you. We may cancel this policy only for the following reasons: 1. Nonpayment of premium, in which event we will give you at least 10 (ten) days notice".

It has been nearly a week since this occurred and we are still fighting with the claims office in Texas about the policy due date and the fact that the office decided to close on Sunday, May 26th, 2019, without soliciting prior notice by mail, email, text or message to their clients. We did not realize they were closed for Memorial Day until we went to the local office and discovered a paper notice taped the the agents desks that stated the office will be closed on May 26th, 2019 for Memorial Day.

We will continue to contact the claims office in Texas and stand our ground about the due date and the fact the office was closed (on our regular scheduled due date) on Sunday, May 26th, 2019, when we always make the policy premium payment. Additionally, we will seek legal representation and solicit names to join in a class action lawsuit for Breach of Contract. Any customer nationwide that believes they fall under similar or identical circumstances is requested to contact us by email to ** and provide your request to join the class action suit in the subject line. Please attach your complaint and a contact name, address, email or telephone number to receive future affidavits and copies of the court proceedings. We sincerely hope that the owners and organization offices receive and review this complaint. Steven Lund, Sanger, CA.

Original review: March 7, 2018

Lady who did our taxes, told us we could have our preparation fees taken out of our tax return. Failed to explain the fees associated with the loan. Just kept telling us whatever fees their banking institution charges. NO SPECIFICS.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

They were advertising same day checks, and the customer service rep made it seem like I could get a check today... So I paid 300 dollars for them to file my taxes, despite the 29.99 start up fee, because I was in dire need of a check... I would not have signed the paperwork or filed with them if it wasn't for the same day check. After all was done though, I was told I have to wait till the 29th to get my check!! Today is the 17th and I have no food or money till then... I never would have paid them 300 dollars without the lure of the same day check, as I could of got my money faster through another company, like TurboTax, and wouldn't have to had paid 300 dollars!!! I totally got scammed, and don't know how I'm gonna survive till the 29th!!! I'M VERY DISSATISFIED WITH THIS PLACE!!! THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Seriously Fiesta Insurance are scam artist and I would not recommend them to anybody. They rip you off. Different people do different things especially Bakersfield branch off of Ming Avenue. Horrible service. I will never go there again and if there was an option to do no stars I would pick that option.

Original review: April 27, 2017

I needed car insurance so I gave Fiesta a try. I must say it was the worst experience. I was quoted one price then when the bill was due I was told almost a 50-60 dollars difference. I was told it was due to not having the right documents that would award me the discount. So I presented every thing I was told to that would allow me the discount. I noticed they made copies and sent them over. Was also told I would receive a callback but didn't. The people or new guy working is very unprofessional. There is no sense of urgency. No sense of accountability.

Fiesta Auto Insurance Company Information