Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
1.20/5

Fiesta Auto Insurance

Fiesta sells auto, boat, business, home, motorcycle and rental insurance. Fiesta doesn't offer quotes through InsuraMatch, which powers the *ConsumerAffairs insurance program. If you'd like multiple insurance quotes at once, call InsuraMatch and you'll get quotes from all their partners in about 10 minutes.

BOTTOM LINE

Fiesta Auto Insurance offers services specialized for the Latino community. Satisfied customers appreciate the ability to pay for an entire year, and the low prices available.

PROS

• Convenient locations within communities
  • Latino-owned company
  • Tax benefits and services available

CONS

• A few customers noted poor customer service experiences
  • Some customers report slow response times to claims

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

20 Fiesta Auto Insurance Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 24, 2019

Multiple times I have experienced unprofessional service and they give you a quote and charged me $50+ more money. Got a receipt back and it wasn’t even my name! Lol. This place is a joke! I wanted a refund from my second vehicle that I put on my policy with another vehicle which I ended up finding a better deal with someone else so I had insurance with my second vehicle for only 9 days and they refused to give me any of my money back! Very unprofessional sketchy place if I do say so myself! Do not recommend them. Save yourselves a HUGE HEADACHE & waste of money and time!

Original review: June 3, 2019

We have had our auto insurance with Fiesta for nearly two years. Our payment due date has always been the 26th of the month and we have consistently paid our policy premium in the Sanger, CA office with our debit card. Recently, we attempted to make our payment on May 26th, 2019 at our local office. We discovered that the office was closed in lieu of the Memorial Holiday.

On Monday, May 27th, 2019, (Memorial Day) we went to the local office to make the policy payment. Unfortunately, our vehicle was hit by a white car at my wife's employment before she got off work on the morning of the 27th. We reported the incident to our local office and renewed our policy, as usual every 6 months. We were informed to obtain a police incident report, which we obtained from the Sanger Police department. We then contact the claims department for Fiesta Auto Insurance and initiated the claim.

The next day, we received a telephone call from the claims adjuster's office in Texas informing us that the policy expired in November 2018 and the the policy was cancelled at 1 am on the morning of the 26th of May, due to non-payment on the 25th of May. After reviewing our policy details, we believe the company committed breach of contract by cancelling our policy immediately following the due date and not complying with the "Cancellation and Renewal Section" of the contract located on page 19.

The section identifies the terms and reason(s) that the policy may be cancelled by the company. Under the 3rd paragraph of the Cancellation and Renewal section it clearly states, "We may cancel this policy by mailing notice to you at the address shown on the Declaration Page or by delivering the notice to you. We may cancel this policy only for the following reasons: 1. Nonpayment of premium, in which event we will give you at least 10 (ten) days notice".

It has been nearly a week since this occurred and we are still fighting with the claims office in Texas about the policy due date and the fact that the office decided to close on Sunday, May 26th, 2019, without soliciting prior notice by mail, email, text or message to their clients. We did not realize they were closed for Memorial Day until we went to the local office and discovered a paper notice taped the the agents desks that stated the office will be closed on May 26th, 2019 for Memorial Day.

We will continue to contact the claims office in Texas and stand our ground about the due date and the fact the office was closed (on our regular scheduled due date) on Sunday, May 26th, 2019, when we always make the policy premium payment. Additionally, we will seek legal representation and solicit names to join in a class action lawsuit for Breach of Contract. Any customer nationwide that believes they fall under similar or identical circumstances is requested to contact us by email to ** and provide your request to join the class action suit in the subject line. Please attach your complaint and a contact name, address, email or telephone number to receive future affidavits and copies of the court proceedings. We sincerely hope that the owners and organization offices receive and review this complaint. Steven Lund, Sanger, CA.

Get expert buying tips about Car Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 7, 2018

Lady who did our taxes, told us we could have our preparation fees taken out of our tax return. Failed to explain the fees associated with the loan. Just kept telling us whatever fees their banking institution charges. NO SPECIFICS.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

They were advertising same day checks, and the customer service rep made it seem like I could get a check today... So I paid 300 dollars for them to file my taxes, despite the 29.99 start up fee, because I was in dire need of a check... I would not have signed the paperwork or filed with them if it wasn't for the same day check. After all was done though, I was told I have to wait till the 29th to get my check!! Today is the 17th and I have no food or money till then... I never would have paid them 300 dollars without the lure of the same day check, as I could of got my money faster through another company, like TurboTax, and wouldn't have to had paid 300 dollars!!! I totally got scammed, and don't know how I'm gonna survive till the 29th!!! I'M VERY DISSATISFIED WITH THIS PLACE!!! THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Seriously Fiesta Insurance are scam artist and I would not recommend them to anybody. They rip you off. Different people do different things especially Bakersfield branch off of Ming Avenue. Horrible service. I will never go there again and if there was an option to do no stars I would pick that option.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fiesta Auto Insurance?

Original review: April 27, 2017

I needed car insurance so I gave Fiesta a try. I must say it was the worst experience. I was quoted one price then when the bill was due I was told almost a 50-60 dollars difference. I was told it was due to not having the right documents that would award me the discount. So I presented every thing I was told to that would allow me the discount. I noticed they made copies and sent them over. Was also told I would receive a callback but didn't. The people or new guy working is very unprofessional. There is no sense of urgency. No sense of accountability.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I decided to purchased an auto policy from Fiesta Auto Insurance because the owner of the business was my classmate and come from same country therefore I thought she won't rip me off or hurt me. I never heard about Fiesta in USA before but I recognize the business owner. On June 16th, 2014, she sold me a full insurance policy for $2000,00 with a decent coverage that I paid her cash money. I made my research and find that I paid too much over for the insurance and I went to her to have a copy of my policy, she couldn't find it at the moment and she told me that her daughter will get me a copy as she was the one who wrote the policy. I had the copy but totally different than what I had before. I forgot my copy in New York.

I had an incident back January and I been told by my lawyer I only have $10000 only for property damage when I thought I have $100.000/300.000. I have my passenger window that had broken from an attempted robbery on December 29th last year and there wasn't no glass coverage when I thought I have coverage. Fiesta/Infinity don't fix my window.

They changed everything on my behalf without my consent, I am asking why did I paid $2000 for a policy when I don't have no coverage. Because of my age and the time frame I had been driving my car insurance should be lower. I don't know for here in New York, every year my insurance getting lower every year. Even my sons don't paid $2000 for insurance. I felt rip off and a kind of fraud. Now they charged me 2581,00 for a policy. Please I need a response.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2015

The worst! My car been in the auto shop for over a month sitting there with thick dust because of lack of response and duties from Fiesta Insurance. I pay my full coverage every month to be treated like this. So sad, if only I would of known. I have been on foot along with a child and disabled brother. You can keep calling the insurance Fiesta Company but they lied about getting things done when they say they going to get things going for you.

Original review: July 28, 2015

Omg! I got insurance with Fiesta Auto. They always put me on hold and tell me they will call me right back. I even got, I promise I will call back after this corner. I am handicapped, so it's hard for me to keep going in. I have had insurance with them 2 months, I'm finally done with them. I'm looking for a new carrier. I also inquired about a refund of the money that I put down as a deposit. They stated it wasn't a deposit and is non refundable to me. Fiesta Auto insurance sucks!

Original review: June 20, 2015

The worst I swear. Went there to get a quote and they told me “It will take a while. Just call us and we can do it on the phone.” I called 3 times, 20 minutes listening to their stupid advertisements each time and I didn't even got what I want.

Fiesta Auto Insurance Company Information