Find a Car Insurance partner

2. Automotive
  3. Car Insurance

1.5/5 (19 ratings)
Find a Car Insurance partner

See if you can lower your rate today!

Compare insurance providers on QuoteWizard

Get started

About Fiesta Auto Insurance

Fiesta Auto Insurance sells auto, boat, business, home, motorcycle and rental coverage, specializing in policy services for the Latino community. It offers auto insurance through its broker service, which gives policyholders access to a multitude of plans and several discounts.

Pros

• Discount options
  • Services in English and Spanish
  • Easy-to-use website

Cons

• Pricing not transparent
  • Doesn't offer insurance directly

Bottom Line

Fiesta Auto Insurance offers comprehensive auto coverage, and it provides assistance in both Spanish and English. It has several discount and policy options, and its coverage starts at $1 per day.

See if you can lower your rate today!

Compare insurance providers on QuoteWizard

Get started

Fiesta Auto Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fiesta Auto Insurance?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fiesta Auto Insurance?

Original review: March 22, 2017

I decided to purchased an auto policy from Fiesta Auto Insurance because the owner of the business was my classmate and come from same country therefore I thought she won't rip me off or hurt me. I never heard about Fiesta in USA before but I recognize the business owner. On June 16th, 2014, she sold me a full insurance policy for $2000,00 with a decent coverage that I paid her cash money. I made my research and find that I paid too much over for the insurance and I went to her to have a copy of my policy, she couldn't find it at the moment and she told me that her daughter will get me a copy as she was the one who wrote the policy. I had the copy but totally different than what I had before. I forgot my copy in New York.

I had an incident back January and I been told by my lawyer I only have $10000 only for property damage when I thought I have $100.000/300.000. I have my passenger window that had broken from an attempted robbery on December 29th last year and there wasn't no glass coverage when I thought I have coverage. Fiesta/Infinity don't fix my window.

They changed everything on my behalf without my consent, I am asking why did I paid $2000 for a policy when I don't have no coverage. Because of my age and the time frame I had been driving my car insurance should be lower. I don't know for here in New York, every year my insurance getting lower every year. Even my sons don't paid $2000 for insurance. I felt rip off and a kind of fraud. Now they charged me 2581,00 for a policy. Please I need a response.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2015

The worst! My car been in the auto shop for over a month sitting there with thick dust because of lack of response and duties from Fiesta Insurance. I pay my full coverage every month to be treated like this. So sad, if only I would of known. I have been on foot along with a child and disabled brother. You can keep calling the insurance Fiesta Company but they lied about getting things done when they say they going to get things going for you.

Original review: July 28, 2015

Omg! I got insurance with Fiesta Auto. They always put me on hold and tell me they will call me right back. I even got, I promise I will call back after this corner. I am handicapped, so it's hard for me to keep going in. I have had insurance with them 2 months, I'm finally done with them. I'm looking for a new carrier. I also inquired about a refund of the money that I put down as a deposit. They stated it wasn't a deposit and is non refundable to me. Fiesta Auto insurance sucks!

Original review: June 20, 2015

The worst I swear. Went there to get a quote and they told me “It will take a while. Just call us and we can do it on the phone.” I called 3 times, 20 minutes listening to their stupid advertisements each time and I didn't even got what I want.

Original review: April 28, 2015

AMAX is the worst company you could ever possibly want. I took out a policy over the phone. Come to find out when I had a claim they forged all my documents from application all the way through process! They forged my name to refusing PIP and UM coverage. I have eight forged documents in my hand. The mgr of the branch admitted to doing it. The funny thing is on the documents it is the head of operations stamped name that he went over all this documentation with me being present orally and written. The only time I have ever been to their office was once to pick up a copy of the fraudulent documents. Never have met the man or the agent before that.

Absolutely criminal and fraud at its worst. I am going to file criminal charges against them. I hope someone will hold them accountable for what they have done! They should be shamed in every way possible. If you have a policy with them I would get copies because you may have been frauded as well!

Original review: April 1, 2015

Crappy service - I went to try to fix my id card that expired cause they didn’t send me my new card which I gave my payment early so now I’m driving uninsured cause of them. I’m so pissed. As soon as I can Imma change from this. And also waited for more than an hour and just got too mad so just left. I need to fix this.

Original review: June 29, 2014

Very bad first experience. Not always good to go through a middle company (which is what Fiesta is). It was my first time getting car insurance, so I went through Fiesta Auto Insurance in Madera. I paid my first monthly payment and starting fee of $200. Things went normal at first: I got my next bill in the mail, went in and paid it off three days before the due date and also upgraded my insurance policy for a total of $138. Two weeks later, my insurance was canceled because Fiesta never submitted my payment to Reliant General, the company through which they were giving me insurance. My bill for my next payment never came in the mail... It took a while before I found out I was driving without insurance.

I went into Fiesta and the first worker put the blame completely on me. He tried to send me on my way, but I refused. I spoke to a second worker and started a new policy for $79. He did give me $63 back because my last policy didn't work. At this point, I still believed the last policy cancellation was my fault. I then received a cancellation fee in the mail from Reliant General for $45 along with a warning for "collection proceedings". I would later receive a verbal warning "We will send our collectors." After some investigation, taking time and energy out of my days, I finally found out the fault was on Fiesta. To this day, no one has admitted fault and apologized for it.

Over the next two months, I tried to get in contact with the manager/accountant, Andrea, (who actually works at an office in a different city, Dinuba), to fix my $45 cancellation fee. In the last few weeks, I was playing a little game of phone tag with her, as she would never call me back. Andrea finally did part of her job and contacted me. She never admitted mistake or apologized, but when asked why my payment wasn't submitted, she simply stated, "I don't know why." Also, she decided not to pay my $45 fee, telling me that the $63 refunded was meant to pay that, although I also had to pay $79 for a new policy through them and she knew the failure to submit the payment to Reliant General was the mistake of her company.

Even after all the frustration and being cheated out of some money (paying $45 cancellation plus $79 for a new policy), I cannot break away from my current Fiesta policy as I have invested too much money already. Extremely bad first experience. I was expecting something completely different. At least I didn't get in a car wreck during those 2 1/2 weeks I was unknowingly uninsured.

Original review: July 11, 2013

I got a one-year auto policy with Fiesta and paid in full for the whole year policy. But the agent did not make my full payment to the company and until my husband got to an accident, that’s when we find out that we don't have insurance. We only have one month of insure for the whole time we thought we were insured.

Original review: May 16, 2013

I am a college student and I decided to go and pay my insurance before I went to college to study for a history finals. Bad idea! This lady, who said she was new and that she just had three days working there, took almost 40 minutes to make my payment. Incredible! OMG! I told her to hurry up in a polite way. Yet, she did ask for her but took 40 minutes to only make the payment for me. Next time, I will just do it online or something. This happened in Oxnard, CA.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2011

I would like to share my experience with Fiesta insurance as well. Well, mine wasn't that bad like other people. I had insurance with A-MAX for the last 2 years and one day, I just walked into Fiesta (just as a window shopping) to see if I can get better rates than what I've been paying. There was an Asian guy working in there, I believe his name was Alex. He was a very nice and sweet guy. He gave me a quote cheaper than what I was paying at A-MAX. I told him I want the insurance but I asked him if they take debit card. He said, "we take it next door at the MetroPCS store". He said it's the same owners for Metro and Fiesta.

So he took me to MetroPCS store next door to swipe my card. While he was charging my card, he asked me what kind of phone service I have. I told him I have Metro service. The next thing he started was showing me Metro phones and that salesman was a very cunning guy. He sold me an insurance policy as well as a Metro phone, it was right around Christmas time. After when I was done, he gave a nice gift bag with some gifts in it. I liked the idea. I'm with Fiesta for the last 2 months, my payments haven't gone up or anything. I'm fairly happy with them. No complaints from me. I highly recommend it, thumbs up and like it.

Fiesta Auto Insurance Company Information