Find the Best Match

FIND MY MATCH
3.80/5
Based on 5 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Verified Brand

Chubb sells many types of insurance policies, including auto insurance. The company is an InsuraMatch partner. You can get a quote for Chubb auto insurance and compare it to other prices by calling InsuraMatch today. *ConsumerAffairs insurance program, powered by InsuraMatch.

Find the Best Match

Compare Quotes and Save on Auto Insurance

FIND MY MATCH

5 Chubb Auto Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 25, 2018

Chubb Auto Insurance are easy to get a hold of and always helpful. Make me feel that they always have my back. Talk with them from time to time about coverage; always pleased with results.

Original review: May 16, 2018

We get prompt service from the company they have always been available when we need answers. They are polite, courteous, and go out of their way to help.

Get expert buying tips about Car Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Due to Hurricane Harvey, I had my 2014 Mahindra 5010 4WD with front end loader, cab and a/c, 60 hours and very good to excellent condition, declared a total loss. Chubb valued at $24k, the best I can find and with more hours, is $29,000. They sent the docs for me to sign off on and I informed them no. In the response I detailed the above info and asked how they arrived at such a low value. That was one week ago and have received no other email communication from them as of that date. Fortunately the other insurance companies covering total losses for me have been great, including Progressive and County Mutual out of Ohio. They moved swiftly and fairly, paid quickly. With this in mind, I would never recommend using their services. As a matter of fact I will recommend against using them.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2015

There are too many variables to accurately do honest comparisons of companies. For example, most do not include specific coverages to convey how much a customer could save. Also, companies do not provide enough information to possibly evaluate different companies.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2015

It has all been good and have never had a problem with them. When I have leased a new car every three years, the process of obtaining insurance from my provider has been effortless. When my kids became of age to drive, I have added them onto my policy as an additional driver without a problem. They make it so easy to deal with this insurance company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chubb Auto Insurance?

Not sure about Chubb Auto Insurance?
Take our two minute quiz to find the right Car Insurance for you.

Chubb Auto Insurance expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Founded in 1882, Chubb started as a marine underwriting business. From there, they have expanded greatly, insuring everything from homes to collectable cars. Now, the company has customers from 28 different countries around the globe.

• Policies: Chubb offers policies for many different collectible vehicles. These vehicles are classic motorcycles, classic cars, vintage trucks, vintage military vehicles, antique tractors and antique cars.

• Agreed Value: Chubb has four different coverage types for your collectible car. The first is Agreed Value. This coverage allows you to know the value of your car at the time you purchase the policy. The benefit comes if your car suffers a covered total loss, after which there is no discussion on the value of your car.

• Comprehensive and collision: The second type of coverage is comprehensive and collision, which will cover damages that occur to your car in the event of a collision, fire, theft and other damages. There is also no deductible.

• Liability and Uninsured Motorist: If you are driving your collectible car and you are hurt by the driver of an uninsured car, you are covered if you have this type of policy. There is also liability limits up to 50 million dollars with this policy.

• Parts and Equipment: With this policy type, Chubb will work with your restoration shop to ensure that your vehicle is restored properly after a part breaks or is damaged.

• Best for: Owners of classic motorcycles and cars, vintage trucks and military vehicles, and antique cars and tractors.

Profile picture of Matthew Brodsky

NJ
(908) 903-2000
www.chubb.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business