Find a Car Insurance partner

2. Automotive
  3. Car Insurance

2.0/5 (15 ratings)
Find a Car Insurance partner

See if you can lower your rate today!

Compare insurance providers on QuoteWizard

Get started

About Chubb Auto Insurance

Chubb sells various types of insurance, including auto coverage. The company offers auto policies for vehicles of all kinds, including classic, specialty and collector cars. Its plans are customizable and geared toward luxury automobiles. Policyholders can choose their preferred repair shop.

Pros

• Customizable policies
  • Customer picks their repair shop
  • Classic car coverage

Cons

• Can be pricey
  • Limited discounts

Bottom Line

Chubb offers premium auto coverage for high-income drivers with luxury vehicles. The company has plan options for specialty and classic cars, and it lets you work with the mechanic of your choice.

See if you can lower your rate today!

Compare insurance providers on QuoteWizard

Get started

Chubb Auto Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chubb Auto Insurance?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chubb Auto Insurance?

Original review: May 25, 2018

Chubb Auto Insurance are easy to get a hold of and always helpful. Make me feel that they always have my back. Talk with them from time to time about coverage; always pleased with results.

Original review: May 16, 2018

We get prompt service from the company they have always been available when we need answers. They are polite, courteous, and go out of their way to help.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Due to Hurricane Harvey, I had my 2014 Mahindra 5010 4WD with front end loader, cab and a/c, 60 hours and very good to excellent condition, declared a total loss. Chubb valued at $24k, the best I can find and with more hours, is $29,000. They sent the docs for me to sign off on and I informed them no. In the response I detailed the above info and asked how they arrived at such a low value. That was one week ago and have received no other email communication from them as of that date. Fortunately the other insurance companies covering total losses for me have been great, including Progressive and County Mutual out of Ohio. They moved swiftly and fairly, paid quickly. With this in mind, I would never recommend using their services. As a matter of fact I will recommend against using them.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2015

There are too many variables to accurately do honest comparisons of companies. For example, most do not include specific coverages to convey how much a customer could save. Also, companies do not provide enough information to possibly evaluate different companies.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2015

It has all been good and have never had a problem with them. When I have leased a new car every three years, the process of obtaining insurance from my provider has been effortless. When my kids became of age to drive, I have added them onto my policy as an additional driver without a problem. They make it so easy to deal with this insurance company.

Chubb Auto Insurance Company Information