2. Homeowners

4.3/5 (15078 ratings)
Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

About American Home Shield

American Home Shield is a home warranty company with over 1.8 million customers. It provides home service contracts that cover major home systems and appliances in 49 states. The company has access to a network of over 16,000 licensed contractors and has paid out over $2 billion in claims over the past five years.

Pros

• 30-day workmanship guarantee
    • Flexible payment options
    • Customizable coverage plans

Cons

• Not available in Alaska
    • Some customer service complaints

Bottom Line

American Home Shield offers three warranty plans to cover systems, appliances or both. It's not the cheapest option, but it comes with some extra perks. Add-on coverage is available for electronics, pools and roof leak repairs.

American Home Shield Reviews

Over 50k reviews since 2012

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Home Shield?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Home Shield?

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

American Home Shield has been fantastic. Everything went fine when Upland Pool came out. There was a leak in my pool pump and the guy who came out had the part on his truck and had it fixed in no time.

American Home Shield response

We appreciate you taking time to share your warranty experience. We look forward to handling your AHS needs. Have an amazing week.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

I got a hole in my wall where Leak Seekers came and fixed some leaks. They are supposed to come back and seal it up. But that hasn't happened yet. I had several claims for leaks and Leak Seekers had to come back three times to fix a damn leak.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

Our oven broke and then two days later, our dryer broke. When I put in a service call for each of them with AHS, the same appliance repair company came out to look at both of them on the same day. The tech said he was going to order parts for both of them and that he would come back in when the parts were available. A couple of days later, I received a notice from American Home Shield that the oven cannot be fixed, so they were going to replace that for us. They found parts to repair the dryer.

With the oven replacement, because of the backlog or unavailability of replacement ovens, they didn't have any appropriate ovens to replace our existing oven, so they determined a fair replacement value for it and issued us a check to go out and find another oven to replace our existing oven with. That check was for a very generous amount. We were able to upgrade to a much better oven than we currently had. So, we were extremely pleased by that. We’re able to go to Home Depot when they were having a Black Friday sale and find a much superior oven to our prior oven and have them come out and install that and it was quite wonderful. Nothing but complete satisfaction there.

On the dryer, the parts came in. The appliance repairman came back at the time and the day that they said that we'd be back, installed the new motor for the dryer, and again, very fast, efficient and completely satisfied with the results. The main objection to the dryer was it took about three weeks to get the parts in and get it replaced. It was much more difficult to live without a dryer ‘cause my wife would wash a load of clothes and then had to go to a laundromat to dry them. So, that was inconvenient on the timing.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

When filing claims through the phone, sometimes there's a language barrier with regards to the different people that AHS has that are answering their calls. Then sometimes it could be stressful with regards to the hidden fees with AC units. If something goes wrong with it, they will replace it, but at a fee. They only pay up to a certain amount. That issue needs to be more outspoken with regard to contractual purposes. When I first signed up, one of the highlights for me was that I could have a refrigerator and if it gets damaged or they couldn't repair it, they'd just replace it. Also, if I have an AC unit and they can't fix it, they’ll just replace it, as long as it’s not negligence. But other than that, there were no big issues. It was just a little more timely.

Recently, the furnace at my rental property wasn’t lighting. The vendor came and said that I needed to get a gas valve. They came back out and then they placed an order. They came out and inspected the unit again and then left because it wasn't on their truck at the time. Then they came back out and performed the repair and left.

Terry,
    Your feedback regarding your recent experiences with us is greatly appreciated. We look forward to servicing you in the future as needed.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

Before, it was taking a while to get in contact with American Home Shield. I was on hold for 45 minutes and that was horrible. Then the the answering machines were saying all the time, “Due to COVID, due to COVID.” It was a never-ending story. The last couple of times I called them for the electrical issues with C & M Electrical Services, they've done a great job. Overall, it has improved.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

I had a great experience with American Home Shield. The guy came here when he was supposed to and fixed the problem. The water wouldn’t stop from running and he told me what was wrong, went out to his truck, and it was not even 10 minutes. He was in and out. Also, the plug that goes into the tank at the bottom gets worn out after a while, and he replaced that.

I love American Home Shield. It was very simple to put in the claim, and it was done so quickly and efficiently. This is the first time that I've used this and it's a no-brainer. People pay so much for repair people just come out and take a look at an issue, so the one-time fee that we're paying here more than takes care of anything that we could possibly need to have done. I totally would recommend it to anybody.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

I had a claim for my refrigerator that was frosting up. The tech replaced some part. Then, I still have some trouble. When I used the ice maker, it doesn't always fall down. I tried pouring hot water and that worked for a little while but it's an intermittent problem. This is the fourth time this has been an issue. If something breaks down, AHS can come and fix it. I just want to know at what point they say, "We'll just replace it."?

Linda,

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
    Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

The repair company did a good job on our leaky faucet outside. On a different note though, if American Home Shield doesn't have somebody to fix the issue, I'm on my own, then there are all kinds of hoops I have to jump through. Usually, the claims process is good, but in the last year or so, it's been getting more difficult to get someone to talk to and answer questions. I cannot talk to anybody other than the call center. They need to step up customer service and have people that we can talk to that understand what's going on and not just a call center. I need somebody who can talk to me about my claim and give me what options I can do.

Robert,

Thanks for sharing your warranty experience. I apologize for the inconvenience we've caused you. My name is Robert and I would like to speak to you more about your claim.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

We were getting a handyman to put boards up in the attic and the gentleman at Handyman.com wanted pictures of the attic, so he could give me an estimate. My son saw the pan that the water fills up into, there was water up under there on the wood by the heat pump. We called American Home Shield then the contractor called and told me that they would be at my home within an hour, and they came a bit earlier. It was Anthony and another young man, and they were very efficient. Anthony explained to me what they were going to do and after they finished the job, they showed me what they did. They went up in the attic and flushed the lines then they went on the side of the house to show me the calcium deposits that came through. The service was very professional and I would recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

I go online and put in whatever has broken at the house and for the contractor to come out and whatever type company service that needs to come out and take a look at it, whether it's plumbing, refrigerator, or appliance repair. That process is generally usually good. Sometimes what falls short are the companies that come out. There have been a few issues in years past where the workers weren’t always the best and do quite a good job on some of the items that needed to be repaired. That is when I would have to call my rep in and she would help out and get it taken care of. We have a rep who is within our company so I was able to reach out to her as well through this process. She is always very helpful if I have any issues. That's a big help and a big part why I stay with American Home Shield as well.

One of the parts froze up again. The tech was the same gentleman that came out this summer because I had another issue with the refrigerator. It was fixed and repaired by them as well. He was super nice, professional, and knowledgeable. I just explained to him that this has been happening every year with this refrigerator. And he said, "Well, let me reach out to American Home Shield. 'Cause in other words, y'all are just going to keep putting money into something that's just going to keep breaking continuously." We took it one more step up to get the replacement and that was fairly easy as well. AHS gave me an answer within a couple of days that it would be replaced versus repaired and sent the email with my options and I chose from that.

I carry the plan that covers almost everything. Being a homeowner for many years now, that's one that I would highly recommend others to go with because it covers most items. Also, if there is an issue with any company, always reach back out to AHS. I've always been fortunate to have that handled and taken care of. I've been pleased with American Home Shield.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

My air conditioner had frozen up. I filed the claim on a Thursday, and then on Friday, I reached out to the contractor and I told them that the unit was running constantly, so I turned the breakers off. The tech called me back and said that I did the right thing. He also told me what time he'd be there Monday. It wasn't hot and I had two air conditioners and so one of them was off for the weekend.

He was there Monday on time and checked the pressure, the unit up in the attic, and everything out. He didn't find any defect except the air filters were very clogged up and that was putting too much load on the unit and then it was very humid and it froze up. We thawed it out and put new air filters in and it’s been okay. The root cause was I didn't change the air filter, so we got that fixed. We had another company last year that I had issues with how the claims were done, the billing process, and there were some problems. With this company, everything went pretty smooth, so no complaints.

Jeffrey,

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

I had a relatively large issue with American Home Shield recently for my rental house that I'm selling. First of all, they told me they didn't have anyone in the area to cover the service that I put in and then, they gave me approval to find my own. When I went to the company that they had already provided me for a plumbing service, they also did the HVAC service that I needed and they said they were AHS’ vendor for the area. So, we went back and forth on that. Then, it was a 45-step process of getting my money back from AHS if I have to get the contractor myself and pay it and then get reimbursed. I shouldn't have had to do any of this. The contractor was in their network.

I got to someone and she said that I was right and that they were gonna do this. So, she gave it authorization. Then, they called me back and said that no one was allowed to do that because you're not allowed to give outside contractor authorization for a HVAC tune-up. I told them that I'm not paying them so they should figure it out themselves.

I had to explain my situation at least 25 different times to four different people. So, the customer service is probably the biggest issue I have with AHS. They don't understand what I'm saying or they don't know how to help me. I'll say what I say, they'll repeat what I said to them and then, they'll ask me again the same question I've already explained. But the contractor was awesome and with AHS, you get a good amount of stuff covered for what you pay. Overall, the company is okay and they do all right. But the customer service stinks. I only do it because I have rental houses. You don't know what your tenants are gonna break. I'm 300 miles away and I'd much rather have the insurance policy than drive over there and take care of something.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

I usually have very good experiences with American Home Shield. There have been times for other repairs in our house that have not gone well but the one where Wicker repaired two dripping faucets went very smoothly. Everything was very professional. I had a very good experience with the rep. Sometimes I don't know the contractor's name when I call to set up a service. But this time, I did. And I knew when they would be calling and arranging for the service. AHS has been a very good service to have with a new home.

Ristia,

We really appreciate you taking time to share your warranty experience. We look forward to handling your future AHS needs. Have an amazing week.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

Where all the wires are in my garage door broke. I called Home Shield and they recommended somebody. Five Star did a fabulous job. It was a 40-year-old wooden door. The tech said, "This is not gonna last long, because there are holes in the door and water damage." He recommended I get a new door, gave me some options. So I purchased a new door from Five Star. AHS is a very good company.

Michael,

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

I had to have three different vendors through American Home Shield to get my laundry machine fixed. They called Whirlpool out and Whirlpool wouldn't even give a proper answer. Then E&C came out and they came through. They were pretty easy to work with and they worked with American Home Shield to figure out a replacement plan for me.

But I have difficulty getting people to understand the problems that we're going through. A lot of the reps don't speak English or are not really good at English so there's a communication barrier. Trying to get somebody in the States to talk to is difficult or they won't escalate to a manager. I was working on this laundry machine repair all the way from May and it just got addressed in November. Also, American Home Shield doesn't cover all repairs as they say they do. There's a lot of lingo in their contract. If you have to get your AC repaired, they don't cover anything but the unit. I wasn't aware of that until I had to get my AC repaired and I had to cover the Freon cost.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

For my recent claim with AHS, the techs came earlier with my air conditioning. They said it was a fuse. About two months later, they had to come back. The compressor had gone out and had to have all my Freon replaced. But all in all, they were good because they came, did what they had to do and I had no issues. They were on time when they said they were gonna be there. Since I've had AHS, I've had nothing but a good experience. However, I'd like to be able to speak to a person more so. A lot of times when I call, I have to go through the automated system.

Sondra,

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

I had an issue with my heating unit. The clamps that tie the motor to the wheel were broken. The techs came and did a fantastic job. They were supposed to come on a day later, but then they rescheduled to come early because it was getting cold and they fixed the issue the very next day. They were really good, fast and efficient. So far, I'm quite happy with the service I have been getting from American Home Shield. If anyone's buying a pre-owned home, this is definitely something one must have because the appliances can go wrong anytime.

Santosh,
    Our main objective is to provide exceptional service and a quick resolution to all of your home warranty needs. Your feedback regarding your recent experiences with us is greatly appreciated.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
    Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

There was a stoppage in the toilet and I got through to American Home Shield, which is a feat in itself. It's very difficult to get through. I couldn't get through the line. I had to wait on hold for 45 minutes for somebody to come on to submit the request, which I did. The techs came out and did a decent job. Overall, AHS is very hard to get in touch with. Also, they sent me the worst plumber ever at one point in time, which I have been in a lawsuit with for three years. That's SWAT Plumbing.

AHS sent them and then they said, "We don't do this. We'll do that, but we won't do this." I had to have that portion done anyway, and so I contacted them to do it. They dug a terrible gaping hole in part of my slab and then wouldn't take care of it. It went on for months. I didn't pay them, and so they sued me. I sued them back. So, it's still in litigation. Except for SWAT Plumbing, which was terrible, most of the contractors have been quite acceptable. It's just going through the bureaucracy of American Home Shield and contact with them that is very frustrating.

American Home Shield response

I certainly hate to hear that you have received less than satisfactory service. I will follow up with you as soon as possible in an effort to assist with unresolved issues. I've just sent you an email. Thanks for your patience.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

My dishwasher and fridge went out at the same time. My fridge still isn't fixed but my dishwasher is. Someone came out in three days, which was quick. That was the first look. Then it took a while because parts were delayed. Obtaining all the parts took four days, but it took the techs an hour once they had all the parts. The dishwasher runs good.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

Sometime in July, I got the new contract from AHS because it was coming up in August and the price went up. So, I called them and I asked why. The guy told me that the rates of the contractors they use have gone up, so they had to go up on the price. But he said they would like to keep me as a customer, so he was going to drop my bill back down. The price was going to be 57.99 and he said he dropped it down to 50.99. And it was for the agreement from 8/26/21 to 8/25/22. Bu when I called again because I wanted to add in the electronics package, somebody told me that that information was not put in their records. I was so frustrated until it was pathetic, but I was thinking that maybe I needed to wait until August when my contract starts up again then I'd call them back.

In the meantime, I got a new bill for 56.99 again and they were saying that they didn't see where the guy I talked to had made this adjustment But I got a new contract agreement with 50.99 on it and they couldn't explain that. I then asked adding the electronic package on and they said they could add it on but I'd have to pay the whole amount and it wouldn't take effect until 2022. So, I've got to pay you this entire amount for 200 and something dollars and it wouldn't take place. So, I called back because when you call back, you get somebody different every time. I talked to this girl and she said she could add the electronic package on starting September 26th of this year and my bill was going to go to 68.99. I said that was fine. But she called me back and said she wasn't able to do that. That was a mistake and I told her that not to add the electronic package on anymore as I didn't want it.

Then, I had a claim for my hot water heater that started leaking. I called AHS and they sent this company out called Action Mechanical Services. And when they told me that was who it was going to be, I went on the Better Business Bureau to check everybody out. Action Mechanical Services had all kinds of complaints. Then, I talked to a relative of mine and she said they came to her house, and they were terrible. They didn't believe the COVID was real and they didn't want to wear any masks. So, when the guy came out here, I asked if he had a mask and he said he didn't need it. He said he had COVID and he already had his vaccination. He then looked at the hot water heater, took a picture, and was here for about five minutes. That company was awful and I don't ever want them again.

At another time, my faucet on the outside broke where my husband couldn't cut the water off. Then, the other one in the back of the house is leaking. So, I put in a claim online for the faucets. But Action Mechanical popped up as my contractor, so I called AHS and told them that I didn't want them to come. But when I called, the representative said that they don't cover our faucets outside. But I told him that my sister that lives over in Jennings, Missouri said that they fixed hers. He then told me to hold on and I could barely understand him either, but he was better that the previous rep I talked to. When he came back, he confirmed that they do not cover the faucets on the outside. So, I told him no to take that $100 out of my account because as soon as you call or place a service online, they immediately take that $100. So, they canceled the claim and they did not take the $100.

After that, I got an email from American Home Shield saying that I needed to contact them about my service request as soon as possible. So, I called and I got this young lady who I could not understand at all. She was saying that our part was going to be $800 but I didn't understand what it was for. And we went on and on until she finally said that they could just give us a pay-out. I told her to send me what they were going to pay for the hot water heater and they sent me a check for $596, which did not pay for my hot water heater. So, we went to another company and AHS said that whoever we were going to use, we got to send them their complete invoice or they'd see what they did because now, I would be covering this water heater. So, I sent that to them and they sent me the little $596 that wasn't enough to pay for the hot water heater.

I also had to call AHS when my furnace wouldn't cut on and they didn't send that Action Mechanical out. It was another company called Budget Air Conditioning Heating and Plumbing and they were really good. The ladies in the office where very professional and they had good customer service. The guy that came out said it was the motor and he put a new one in. He also put his mask on and we talked about that before they came. I asked if their technician had a mask and their rep said he did. She also said they wanted to make sure that no one in our home was sick and I told her that I'd have on a mask too. They were very nice and courteous. Everything went well and the furnace worked really well until Friday. But they put it in on November 1st and Friday was November 13th.

That Friday, the house was cold and my husband had even turned the thermostat up to 85 to get the furnace to come on but it wouldn't. So, I called AHS and they didn't charge me again. Their rep said that I wouldn't get charged $100 because this was what they called a recall. And they were going to have the same people, which is Budget Heating and Cooling. So, I'm waiting on them today.

All in all, the biggest issue I had with AHS was having several different people telling me something different about me trying to add on the electronics package and with my monthly bill. It was just so confusing. But I haven't canceled and I'm going to keep them because I have family members that have them and they haven't had any issues.

With the provider I had before, you can call your own people to come out and you have to pay for the service, then they will reimburse you for part of it. That happened with my washer. To get it fixed was going to cost $600 and they only wanted to pay 400. I don't need anything like that and wondered what would happen if I don't have all that money upfront. That was when my sister said that with American Home Shield, you pay your deductible and they send somebody out. Then they just take care of it. So, I said I was going to switch to them. Then, I talked to my sister-in-law, she has American Home Shield and she said they had to buy her a new stove and she didn't have any issues. So, that's why I went to American Home Shield and I haven't had a real issue with them yet. So far, it seems like things have been working pretty good and I would refer them to someone.

Terry,

Thanks for sharing your AHS experience. Please let us know if you need assistance in regards to your warranty.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

The light on the exhaust fan wasn't coming on and the motor wasn't running. I did a claim with American Home Shield and the guy who came was friendly and showed up on time. He replaced the motor and fixed the issue. I had such a positive experience with this one, but for the other claim for the dryer, I was having all type of issues. Every time I call, nobody picks up. I've left several messages. I am wondering who are these companies that American Home Shield is contracting with that you can't call them during normal business hours and get somebody?

The guy who came and repaired it the first time replaced the thermostat in the dryer and it's been working fine for the past three years. He also told me the dryer vent was fine. Now I'm having the same issue. I called American Home Shield and they contracted a company. The company never got with me. I called the company and they said they didn't have a claim for me. I had to call American Home Shield and they said, "We didn't dispatch that company yet. It looks like they're busy. Let us find you a new company.” They found me a new company. I called the guy and he asked, "Where's your washer and dryer?” I told him it was on the second floor. He said, "I know what the issue is already. Your vents may be clogged.” I told him that was not the issue.

I wasn't home when they came out and they told my wife that the vent is clogged and I had to get a professional vent cleaner to make the dryer get hot. They closed the case. I called American Home Shield and they told me the service was completed. It shouldn't be completed because the guy never checked anything else. Now I'm going back and forth with trying to get my dryer fixed. I called this morning and the rep said, “We just tried to call them and left them a message for them to call us. When they get in around 9 o'clock, can you call them and let them know?” I told her I'm paying for a service. American Home Shield should call the contractor, find out what the problem is, then call me back. The rep said they'd call me back after they speak to the service company. I’m out of $150, and my dryer still isn't fixed. It's frustrating and I was thinking about canceling American Home Shield.

Dennis,

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

We're very happy with American Home Shield. When a contractor came and did the fall tune-up on the air conditioner which was free they noticed that some motor was bad in our air conditioner. They came back and fixed that. With American Home Shield, it's nice to know that if something goes wrong, it's gonna be covered, and for the most part, everything is covered. I liked the fact that they did the fall tune-up as a courtesy.

Kerri,

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

The burners of our stovetop would all turn on when you turn on just one. The ticker noise kept on going even after the flame came out. The tech that came was very professional. There was an issue of missing parts the first time, so we had to schedule another appointment. But overall, it went okay. It was completely fixed in about a week. ​I was satisfied.

Francesco,

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

In July, my AC unit went out and the company that American Home Shield hired took about a month to come out. They're about three hours away from where I live. So, they're not even in town and they'd have to make trips when they could down here to diagnose it. They said the issue was a compressor. But the unit was over 15 years old. I don't even think I can find this part. So they lifted up to American Home Shield. Then American Home Shield took about another month and a half and they finally found a compressor. The AC people said that they were gonna highly recommend getting the whole unit replaced, but they didn't. Three months later was when it finally got fixed.

My second claim was my refrigerator, which I am still waiting for to get fixed. This has been going on for two months. American Home Shield got somebody who was about six hours away from where I live to come out. Once they came out, they told me what I needed and that they’re gonna ship me the parts. They shipped me the parts and when the tech finally came out to install them, the parts were so beat up and he couldn't install them. The compressor’s ears were bent. The hoses that go to the compressor were also bent. He tried to bend them back and it broke off. So, on top of that, they had to order another one. Now, this is the third time they've rescheduled me to get it done. I was supposed to have it done Monday but they didn't come out. I was supposed to have it done Friday but they didn't come out again. Now, it's gonna be Tuesday this coming week.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

Our ceiling fans weren't working. The light was messed up on one of the ceiling fans and then for the other one, the fan was set at a certain speed. The tech was able to fix the light on one fan. For the other fan, he told us that we would need a brand-new fan. But he did show us a trick on how to cut the fan speed off until we can get the whole fan replaced. This particular claim went really well. But right now, we are having a difficult time with another claim.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

Whenever I call and speak to the reps, I can't understand what they're saying. Home Shield employs a lot of people with very heavy accents and it's very difficult for me to relay my issues with them. For the most part, they're reading some sort of feedback to give me that they put up on a monitor and it's so obvious. When I asked them a question, they told me to standby, and they'd type in something, and then they were just reading it. I've actually hung up and tried to call back to get somebody different. Even if I get another person, I can't hear them, they're very hard to deal with, and they don't relate to what's going on. It's very frustrating when you have an issue and when you're dealing with somebody. It's no fault to them, that's just who they are, but that's just one thing.

I had an issue with a HVAC company where I told them that I didn't want that contractor because of the issue I had and that I wanted someone else to come out. The representative I spoke to told me that I should just go along with it because I already had an open contract. With the tone and cadence of his voice, it was very obvious that he didn't care. I didn't like that at all.

With my recent claim, I have a two-unit home then my first unit broke down, and it was handled by Nova HVAC, LLC. A week later, my second unit went down. I called Home Shield and they sent out Precision Engineering. They came at the time they said they were going to come, diagnosed the issue, were in and out within an hour, and my heating has been working ever since we've dealt with them.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

We had an issue with our built-in microwave and American Home Shield assigned Cool Appliances. They kept putting us off saying, “See you next week,” and that went on for about a month. We called American Home Shield back and they got AAA Appliance that was 60 miles away. They came out to check to see what it was gonna take to fix it. It couldn't be fixed and so American Home Shield replaced it. AAA did a great job. American Home Shield needs to be careful about who they get to do their work. They should contract with some people that are reliable because these local people here in Bainbridge aren't any good at all. They wouldn’t even talk to you.

Ernest,

Taking care of our members is the main goal here at AHS. I am glad that you were happy with the work done.

We look forward to servicing you in the future as needed. Enjoy your day.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

I had a recent claim for my refrigerator. One of the GFIs was not working. The tech that AHS sent was great. However, it's a lot easier when I get somebody within the United States to speak to.

Janet,

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

My furnace wouldn't start. The tech was there not even 10 minutes and he knew exactly what was wrong. He fixed it and was right back out. AHS is the only thing out there that I know of that does stuff like that.

Alfred,

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

I love American Home Shield and I have not had any problem with them for three years. The yearly premium could come down, but otherwise, I'm very happy. Whatever is covered under my plan is covered and it's $75. When my garbage disposal had an issue, the repair guy they sent was professional, prompt, on time, and very informative. He fixed it within five minutes.

Kristine,