Allstate Motorcycle Insurance

Compare Motorcycle Insurance

Research top Motorcycle Insurance recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Customer service is like all other insurance companies I've ever used. There are times when it's a bit slow or bad, but generally speaking it's nothing you can complain about. This insurance company's claims processing is relatively quick in the beginning but it is a very long and drawn out process. This isn't a poor reflection on the company per se, all other companies are just as long and drawn out. In short, it's on par with other companies. Quite a large range of policy options. In comparison to other insurance companies, this insurance company has a wider range than most. I spent quite a lot of time reviewing other policy options from competitors and chose this insurance company for its wider range of options. There isn't anything necessarily special or unique about this insurance company's coverage. It may fair slightly better than its competitors but the difference is negligible.

I had a great experience because I had a problem and I called and the people were really nice and they went out of their way to help me with what I need. I had a great experience with claims processing. They went out of their way to help me and make sure I was very satisfied with everything I needed help with. Their policy options are very great. They go by detail to make sure you understand everything in their policy so you don't have any problem. The coverage is great. It's also very affordable and they don't go out of their way to take more money out of you. Also the people are also go in detail with the coverage so you understand it.

I have no problems with Allstate. They are very helpful. My coverage is great and I recommended it to family and friends and they also got the great service too. No claims but I can ask questions and Allstate told me I can use the Allstate app to get claims done fast and no paperwork is involved. My reccommended the app to family and friends whenever they need with Allstate. Anything that I don't understand there is a phone number I can call to ask questions about their policy, issues. I am covered fully so if there is an accident I have all my information in the app and on file so the coverage doesn't come into question so no extra time is wasted.

The insurance agent are very helpful and insightful on things. Allstate insurance is cheap, reliable and affordable. I liked Allstate because it was easy to set up a payment plan and also they take good care of you. Very important when you're driving your family around. Safety first. Usually when you make a claim it only takes a day or two to get the results back. And that's super fast. If the policy fits it squirts. You want a strong policy because that's where all the rules and regulations come in. Policy is the backbone of America and the 5th amendment says so. Coverage is important. You want always be safe because there are crazy people everywhere. I love how I can give my family the world. Makes me feel super special.

It was very fast and professional and friendly. And got the answers I was asking them and gave me feedback to help me out and gave me tips to save money on insurance. Their claims processing was fast and easy and they repaired my bike professionally. And fast and nice and inexpensive on the claim made and did not break the bank. Their policy options was very good and money saving and different options for different people and reasons. And found one that I love and is way cheaper than Geico I had previously. Glad I went to Allstate. The coverage is extremely great and inexpensive and affordable and covered everything and fixes the ride quickly and professionally and reliable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allstate Motorcycle Insurance?

There were few employees that weren't very good or couldn't help me like I wanted but maybe they were new or just wasn't as good but the others were amazing. They always helped me the best way they knew and they always got straight to the point. Never had to repeat. They were that good. They were very helpful to me. Their policy options were always known to me. I never had an issue with them and I can agree with all of them. It's only to make us feel safe. They were always right on schedule. They knew what they were doing. They were always very nice to me and helped me out when I needed it.

Allstate has exceptional customer service for motorcycle insurance. Your needs will be handled whether they be questions or claims in a fair and timely manner. Staff are friendly and there for you. Allstate handles claims in a calm and respectable manner. Your questions and concerns will be addressed with respect and in a timely manner. They work as fast as they can to get you back on the road.

Allstate provides a variety of insurance plans to address the needs and budget of the cyclist. Personally I choose a mid range of protection and could not be happier with all the coverage I am receiving. Allstate has a wide range of coverage plans and options to meet the needs of customers in today's market. Basic, mid, and exceptional coverage are all offered and there is no pressure to go beyond what you are comfortable with.

Customer service, I got in a wreck in 2014 and they talked me through it all. Helped me in many ways. The Allstate insurance association saved my life. No real problems and it was handle to the benefits of both wrecker and the wrecked. I was happy with the policy options. I mean, think about it's ALLSTATE. How bad can it be? A lot of citizens of the USA are former applicants of Allstate. I'm satisfied with the coverage cause it was basic. The same coverage you'd get from modest insurance companies except I'm with Allstate.

Allstate have pretty good public service. They are responsive, get back to you in a timely manner when it suits you, and have friendly, knowledgeable staff. Claims processing happened quickly and Allstate made sure I didn't have to worry about anything or owe any out of pocket expenses. I felt they took care of me. Their policy coverage was equal to or better than the other options I looked at, but their price and customer service swayed me in the end. I was happy with my choice once they explained all the options to me. Coverage was comprehensive and thorough, and covered me for a whole range of things I hadn't even thought about. I think they are a really unique and awesome company and I highly recommend!

Not too good of a experience. I guess because I should have went to someone else's. But thanks for the help but I don't think I need it anymore. No they never actually care too much to listen. I call and they never answer so I plan to move on from them and get to a different company. This is a mess like seriously. No joke. I don't know about the policy really don't even care. I just want my credits.

I was very satisfied with their customer service. I was recommended to them by a family member and they prove me right with them. I would recommend this to anyone that need some motorcycle insurance. It has great value and a good quantity. The claim processing is very quick and honest. It didn't take me no time to make a claim and to get my money or my insurance paid me. I was very hurt at the moment but they prove me and made the best of it. The policies and terms was very honest. It was very important to read it especially if you don't agree with some one of the stuff. My lawyer look over it and it was very positive to go along with them. I am fully coverage it is best to be so. I recommend of you to get Allstate. I would good the full coverage on the cycle. It is better and a little cheaper than the regular liability.

The customer service through Allstate is fantastic. You can tell that the agents are very caring and open to your needs and wants. Any questions or concerns I had they talked me through the answers or if they didn't have the answer they found the answer for me. They are very detailed when they talk about your insurance. They are very professional and I would recommend them to anyone. The claims processing through Allstate is great. They talk you through everything there is that you need to know and make sure that you are aware and understand everything and they try their hardest to make sure that you are satisfied with everything and I really love this insurance company and I would recommend them to anyone.

Allstate has great policy options for your motorcycle. They have a wide variety of different priced policies to fit your budget and they have a thing called accident forgiveness which means that they will pay for your first accident and your rates never go up and they also have a thing called no accident rewards which means they will pay you back a percentage of your monthly cost for every month you don't have any accidents and it is just great and I would recommend them to anyone. The coverage options are great as I just explained in the last description. They have a wide variety to choose from as well as the no accident rewards and the accident forgiveness policy as well. I have the maximum coverage on my motorcycle and I feel safe and secure knowing Allstate has my back twenty-four seven.

The customer service for Allstate was wonderful and very helpful when answering questions. I think they have excellent customer service. The claims processing process was great. They take into effect all aspects of the situation. I really like their claims processing. They are excellent. The policy options at Allstate were very satisfying. The policy options they offered were useful and fit any customers needs or what they are looking for. The overall coverage at Allstate for motorcycles is great.

The customer service for Allstate is one of a kind. They are polite and make you feel as if you are a part of their family. They take the time to appreciate your business. I'm very pleased with the claims process at Allstate. They weren't a hassle and handled the claim in a good manner and it didn't take a long time. I would definitely recommend Allstate's policy options. They aren't expensive and they give great value for the price they are charging you. Allstate's coverage is also very good. It covers full body coverage and at a very affordable price. They don't overcharge not one bit. I would definitely recommend them.

My insurance agent, Aaron ** at Allstate is incredibly kind, helpful and honest. He worked with me to get a great rate for my motorcycle policy. He was very honest and did a price comparison for me. He also answered any and all questions I had. I absolutely would recommend going to Allstate because I use them not only for motorcycle insurance but also renter's insurance and car insurance. I feel confident using their services because they have always treated me fairly and kindly. Allstate was able to work with me on my claim. They made sure I had all the details correct and all the information I needed to properly file a claim. They made it easy! They practically did everything for me which was such a relief so that it was one less hassle I had to go through.

I love that Allstate has so many different policies to choose from. I was able to find something that was within my price range but yet gave me enough coverage that I felt confident and comfortable. I absolutely recommend Allstate because I not only use them for motorcycle but also renter's insurance and car insurance. The reason I do this is because the policies available are wonderful because you can pick something that fits your budget. The coverage on my policy is excellent! I feel confident with the amount of coverage I got and it also fit within my budget and price range. You can never be too careful and it is always a good idea to have the appropriate amount of coverage. What I like about Allstate is the options. You can choose what type of coverage you want and the agents are very helpful that they are able to give you advice to pick the one that is best for you.

It is a great company to do business with. They really care for their customers. I would recommend them to any one looking for a new company they haven't tried. I got good service from them. They were very supportive. They help me with everything I needed help with. They were very helpful through the whole process. I would recommend them to any one that needed help. They have very good options and let you choose what you think you need most. I got just the right coverage. Not too much or too little. Just what I needed. They have very good coverage.

They were very nice over the phone. Explained everything very well. As a first time buyer they were very understanding and answered dumb first time owner questions. I got hit by a car and they were extremely helpful and took care of dealing with the other insurance and repair shop while I healed. They arranged everything and were easy to work with the whole way. The policy was explained well and all optional coverage was covered in a way that was informative without pressure to get all optional coverage. The coverage was complete tire to tire and everything between. Coverage was not overly expensive. My bike was a less expensive bare-bones bike and the coverage options didn't make the insurance feel over inflated for a lower end model.

They do not make me feel like they are trying to cover themselves. I'm the number one priority whenever I call them to file a claim. I have used Farmers in the past and felt like they were trying to get away with helping me as little as possible. Claims go through very quickly and require little work on my part. I usually get a response within the day and have my bike back asap. The policy is very cheap compared to other insurance agencies. It is affordable while still giving me coverage I need. I have used it for many years and highly recommend. Coverage options are plentiful and affordable. It has everything that you need for a bike without the bloated options that aren't necessary.

I feel that this company was there when I always needed them. I feel that I was treated very well and I would recommend this company to anyone. I'm very satisfied. When I and if I filed a claim my agent was always there to help me and answer any question that I would have and made sure I was happy. I would recommend this company to my friends, my family, my coworkers. I've had this company for over 5 years and I always was taken care of very, very, very professionally. When I would file a claim it was processed very, very, very fast and professionally. I'm very happy with the response that I receive always when I need to ask a question about my policy.

This company has many, many, many options to choose from for anyone or anybody's income. This company will work with you in every way possible to make sure you're satisfied. When you make your payments you're being very, very, very responsible and when you need this company they are there for you until you are very, very, very satisfied with all of your needs.

Previous service with being happy & enjoying benefits, the customer-service representatives were very knowledgeable & willing to help me with my concerns &/or questions. Much more enjoyable than others, however, they got the claims processed in a definite amount of time instead of an indefinite amount of time. My policy is much better than other insurers, due to the fact of my prior experience with the company that I'm currently insured with, most people just go to any kind of insurance company either for the low price or 'cause of the locality. I go through a certain insurance based on the benefit. I'm fully insured & I'm happy with my insurance, 'cause if it hadn't been for the insurance company that I'm with, I don't know what I'd do.

They are always there when I need help the most, always kind and helpful. I've never had any problems with their customer service. Top notch. It's really all very satisfactory. It is top notch mate and I have no complaints. I would recommend it to anyone that I know. Very good. Thank you so much to them and all that they do for their customers, they are a great company with great service. Their prices for coverage are very good. They cover everything that I need and nothing that I don't. They have never tried to swindle me or give me something that I do not need.

They were very helpful and I was always able to stay in contact with them. They always answered my questions and looked for ways for me to save money when I asked. Payments always went smoothly as well. I never had to file a claim but I am sure that if I did I would have gotten the necessary help that I needed to process a claim. They have a really great customer service team and support. I was given my options and they explained thoroughly what each policy was and what it covered. They also looked for ways for me to save some money when searching for a policy. Hands down, easy to deal with. My coverage was great and never had an issue with it. I was told my options when picking my coverage and they explained what each part was.

They were always friendly and helped me with any issues I had. I had the best agent helping me. She was always helping me get a better quote on the insurance I had. I never had to put in a claim. I was always careful not to get into an accident so that I would have to put in a claim at all. I would recommend them. They have different kind of policies - the one I had fit my budget and covered me well. I even had several discounts. Best coverage I had for my motorcycle with different options. I never had any complaints or issues with them at all. Would totally recommend them.

All of the people whom I have spoken with have been very helpful and knowledgeable. Every situation that has arisen has been handled promptly and easily. I also love the chat service. I have only had a few claims with my insurance, but all of them were handled very efficiently no matter who was at fault. Every situation was explained to me thoroughly and clearly. I didn't feel as if I was getting taken advantage of either. All of the options I have made with my company have been easy to change or alter back with ease. There have also been life changes that have caused switches. I feel like there is a plan for everyone's needs. I would recommend because overall I feel satisfied and protected with my company. I love the service and the policy supported. There are very few things I would change.

The company has always been reliable. Every time I call them they are quick to answer. They are also always helpful, and willing to work with me when a situation arises. I have only had to file one claim. When this happened, they got all the details situated and my car was repaired within several weeks at no cost to me. They also from care of the claim against the person who hit my car. My options are always presented to me. An agent is always to talk me through the options that are best for me and my family. I have never doubted their suggestions. The coverage is always comprehensive and takes care of all of my needs. I have never thought that I needed any more than I currently have.

Very friendly customer service, always ready to listen to your questions and try to help with the best solution possible or offer. I would recommend. Just be patient when explaining your question or situation and you will get results! I haven`t had to go through full claim processing. I only asked about the regular procedures and what I can expect in case I need to file a claim. So far, it sounded like a standard normal process.

I was offered different policy options and was helped to choose the one that is tailored to my needs and wants. From my point of view, there is a wide variety of options you can choose from. I was able to choose full coverage or liability coverage only. The policy coverage is pretty much no different from offers from other companies, but it suits my needs.

Easy to use. Someone always available when needed and always help me out with anything I need. Good insurance company with helpful, knowledgeable employees. Submitting a claim is easy to accomplish with their services, they walked me through everything and were very helpful. Better experience than if had with other companies. This company has a large amount of options. They have many ways to save on your monthly payment and also have many ways for you to select when setting up a plan. The coverage is very good. Everything necessary was covered under my plan and the deductibles are worth it. All coverage options available.

I like what they had to offer. The people were nice and took their time to answer your questions and concerns. It did not take all day to get what I needed done so I was happy. The claims processing experience was very easy and not complicated at all. I did all my claims online by just adding to documents and then sending them by email. I like how it was so simple. The policy that they had was very easy and the experience I had was easy. It was no mess just quick one. One experience that I could get through without a problem. The coverage they offer and many different ways that you can get what you need at a low price that is affordable to you to be able to pay.

They took pictures. Put the claim through right away. Sent me a check in three working days. My rep didn't mess around. But my insurance premium went up a little bit. They were very professional. Took pictures of the crash. Reviewed it. Sent my check right away. Then I got it fixed within two weeks. They came to check out when it was repaired. Replacement if totaled. Repaired anywhere I wanted to take it to. They took care of all of the paper work. Then they did a followed it up through the full service. If I had to go through it again I would not change insurance companies. They served me right. I have full coverage on me, my bike and whoever rides with me.

Great follow up, easy to work with. Fits all my need and more. It's someone I would recommend to anyone at any time. I like calling or emailing or anything that is communicating with them. They are simple, nice and caring to work with. The paper work is easy to use and simple to set up and work with. I am happy with how it turns out and it's easy to work with. I like how you can find info online or on paper they mail you. I would keep using them. Nothing too over the top. I like how easy it is to read the policy and simple to follow even for me. I have had friends who like them too. They are here on time, leave at a good time or you can make a time to set up in the office and meet with them in person at the office. I like how they are covered with all I need.

Expert Review

Matthew BrodskyInsurance Contributing Editor

Matthew Brodsky is an established expert on insurance, having written hundreds of articles and other pieces of content on the subject, interviewed countless practitioners, and attended dozens of conferences and events. He served as an editor at industry magazine Risk & Insurance for six years.    More about Matthew→

Since 1931, Allstate has been offering a variety of insurance products to consumers, ranging from homeowners insurance to auto insurance. They serve more than 16 million customers annually and rank 92 on the Fortune 500 list.

• Dedicated to safety: Allstate believes in the safety of its riders, so it participates in a variety of programs to increase awareness, including the installation of 'Watch for Motorcycle' signs at intersections.
  • Deep discounts available: Save up to 50 percent on any quote with a combination of discounts.
  • Work with an agent: When you call, always talk to the same person who knows your needs and can work with you to find the right package.
  • Genuine parts guarantee: Not every muffler is created equal, so when repairs are necessary after an accident, be sure you're getting the original factory parts.
  • Comprehensive coverage: Allstate offers comprehensive coverage to handle things like dings in a parking lot or theft.
  • Best for Weekend warriors, everyday riders and collectors.

Compare Motorcycle Insurance