Allstate Motorcycle Insurance

Compare Motorcycle Insurance

Research top Motorcycle Insurance recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Allstate Motorcycle Insurance has all options for all vehicles. All policies available and options ready for you. All coverage options that work for every customer. Coverage for all vehicles cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, jet skis. Coverage that number one. All claim processed no problem ever. Claims service that works. A claim department you can trust and use. Great service representatives that answer your questions. Customer service that you can count on. Service that actually works. I would recommend to all customers.

There are plenty of options and coverage to choose from in Allstate. Everyone is guaranteed to get a policy and customize it to fit their needs and make them happy. The customer service is the best. They always have someone there to answer the phones and real people to help. The claims are very fast and easy to deal with. I can do it over my phone.

Allstate offers many different plans and I was able to find one that met my needs and still stayed within my budget. They have policy options that worked for me and my family and that we could grow into. There are many different levels of coverage and I was happy with the option that I selected. The claims process was not very difficult but I had to follow up with the insurance company instead of them following up with me which I thought was mediocre service. The customer service was acceptable and helped me compare the plans that they offered and priced it out for my needs. The representative helped me put pick up plan and did her job in an ordinary manner.

It is a great platform for customer service and a whole great company to deal with indeed. I would recommend them to a lot of people I know and love including friends and family too. Filing a claim was an easy task to do and complete once I called in for help. Customer service was quite excellent indeed. I enjoyed in alas a great thing and convenience who is chatting with them and the fast service a. Allstate is a great company to be with from year to year and let your family know how great and reliable it is and it will prosper more in the future. The coverage is quite awesome and we could pull it off on a medium income level and will tell all friends and family about them as soon as possible.

Customer service with Allstate was very good. They explained everything that I was receiving and it was affordable. I do not have complaints. I am happy about the claims process. I never had to use it and did not have an accident. I'm sure they would have treated me fairly. They are conscientious and willing to listen. There were many policy options for me to choose from when it came to my motorcycle. I was pleased about the choices and found one that was affordable and fit my budget. The coverage was good. I got all that options wanted and it was affordable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allstate Motorcycle Insurance?

I've had to talk to them over the phone with questions and they were very responsive and helped me all of my issues. The person on the phone also kept a positive attitude throughout the conversation. It did not take long for everything to be processed and my representative was very informative of the processes. When filing my claims, I got updates on the status regularly. For the most part, their policies are very helpful. Also they included a detailed book of all of their policies which helped me when I had no time to contact them via phone or email. The coverage is exactly what I need for where I am at in life. I still live on a college campus and do not expect too many accidents to occur, however you can never be too safe.

The customer service reps were friendly and professional and extremely helpful. All my questions were answered swiftly. All of my claims have always been handled quickly and efficiently. I wish everyone had reps like these. I am happy with the service received. Also there are many many policy options available to choose from. They will work with you at their best to help you find the option best for you. There are options for every need. No need to feel forced to have too little or too much. I am extremely happy with my coverage.

I like Allstate Motorcycle Insurance. It's pretty cool to have that insurance wouldn't trade it for any other insurance pretty nice and cheap. I would recommend my family and friends to get it. It's pretty cool. I got to love it. Pretty cool insurance - which I don't have. I would recommend it to everybody. I love the Cobra to cover everything.

Sometimes the customer service were a little confused with my questions and had to ask someone else for the answer but other than that it was fine. I cannot complain. Very quick and easy claims process. Great job there. Thanks. I hope it will always be this simple to do things that are simple and should be simple. Policy is top notch. The coverage pretty much covered what I needed. Nothing too out of the ordinary there so that is good, sure glad the coverage is doing its thing by covering me in case something were to happen.

The customer service helped me file claims for my motorcycle. They were always prompt and on time. Provided me with all the needed information. The process was very smooth. It went very quickly and they guided me through every step. Also the policy option is good. There were many options for you to choose from. I was not restricted by anything at all. I am happy with the coverage. It covered everything I needed. It covered accidents, crashes, and theft of bike. I did not need to apply for any additional coverage.

Anytime I needed customer service, I was never on hold for more than 10 minutes. They were very helpful and usually fixed the issue I had within 2 days of me calling them. The claims was not the fastest but I was satisfied with the whole process. It usually took me up to 2 weeks but other than that I was fine with it. They told you the policies right away, which I think is very helpful because some of these policies are hard to understand on your own and they explained them to me very well. Also the coverage options really are designed for the customer. If you don't want to pay that much they have one for you and if you have a higher income etc.

Since my motorcycle was finance I took the full coverage option in case I had an accident and totally wiped out my motorcycle and needed to replace it so that I would have transportation. The coverage was adequate to cover all contingencies in case of accident or problems. I paid all my premiums on time and did not experience any rate increases while I owned my motorcycle.

Every time I called for assistance, their customer service reps were also pleasant, courteous and knowledgeable. I was always satisfied with their response and their timeliness. The claims procedure was very clear. It was easy to file a claim. It was also easy to follow the progress of the claim. I was satisfied with the outcome and grateful for the speed of the settlement. My options were explained fully and completed. My agent took the time to thoroughly explain the policy and was patient and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. The policy provided the coverage I desired. It was adequate and covered me completely for accidents. I was never concerned about being under insured.

I honestly feel like this is the best company. They helped me in more ways than I could have ever imagined. I would choose them over every company in the industry. They were quick and very helpful throughout the entire process. I don't know what I would do without them. They were by my side the entire process. They honestly have the best plans for the best prices. I am so very happy with my policy and also my rate. I love them forever. The coverage is so amazing.

The automated system asks too many questions before you can talk to a real person... then once you do get someone on the phone you have to explain the situation over and over before anything is done to correct it. I usually have the most trouble with billing. Representative are not always pleasant and could be more friendly and helpful. Limited and have to have had insurance with another company for over a year to have a policy with them even if you're a first time driver or motorcycle owner. Average to the rest over price with customer service that leaves something to be desired... coverage you don't need to get that you do.

This is really the easiest and best company to do business with. They provide any information you need and are very helpful. Claims if they arise are very easy to handle as well. The claims process is so easy and straightforward. You can start it online or by calling. Very knowledgeable customer service and an overall simple and fast process. You can pick a policy that's tailored to your needs and your budget. They have plenty of options available for you. You can select extra stuff if needed and remove things you may not need and it's all very affordable. Plenty of coverage options available to suit your needs. Doesn't matter if you need the state minimum or the higher options. They won't push you to get anything you don't need or cannot afford. Also plenty of options available for paying for it as well.

Customer service was kind and they made sure I had enough insurance coverage to insure my motorcycle. Always friendly and they made sure I knew what I was covered for in my policy. I don't believe I ever had a claim that involved my motorcycle insurance. Insurance agent was very helpful to me and made sure I was safe. I was not really told in detail what my options were as far as my policy was concerned but they made sure I had the coverage that the law regarded. I was covered up to 100,000 as bodily injury and personal injury and if anyone else gets hurt they are covered too. I had enough coverage to cover me for what the law allowed.

Customer service is like all other insurance companies I've ever used. There are times when it's a bit slow or bad, but generally speaking it's nothing you can complain about. This insurance company's claims processing is relatively quick in the beginning but it is a very long and drawn out process. This isn't a poor reflection on the company per se, all other companies are just as long and drawn out. In short, it's on par with other companies. Quite a large range of policy options. In comparison to other insurance companies, this insurance company has a wider range than most. I spent quite a lot of time reviewing other policy options from competitors and chose this insurance company for its wider range of options. There isn't anything necessarily special or unique about this insurance company's coverage. It may fair slightly better than its competitors but the difference is negligible.

I had a great experience because I had a problem and I called and the people were really nice and they went out of their way to help me with what I need. I had a great experience with claims processing. They went out of their way to help me and make sure I was very satisfied with everything I needed help with. Their policy options are very great. They go by detail to make sure you understand everything in their policy so you don't have any problem. The coverage is great. It's also very affordable and they don't go out of their way to take more money out of you. Also the people are also go in detail with the coverage so you understand it.

I have no problems with Allstate. They are very helpful. My coverage is great and I recommended it to family and friends and they also got the great service too. No claims but I can ask questions and Allstate told me I can use the Allstate app to get claims done fast and no paperwork is involved. My reccommended the app to family and friends whenever they need with Allstate. Anything that I don't understand there is a phone number I can call to ask questions about their policy, issues. I am covered fully so if there is an accident I have all my information in the app and on file so the coverage doesn't come into question so no extra time is wasted.

The insurance agent are very helpful and insightful on things. Allstate insurance is cheap, reliable and affordable. I liked Allstate because it was easy to set up a payment plan and also they take good care of you. Very important when you're driving your family around. Safety first. Usually when you make a claim it only takes a day or two to get the results back. And that's super fast. If the policy fits it squirts. You want a strong policy because that's where all the rules and regulations come in. Policy is the backbone of America and the 5th amendment says so. Coverage is important. You want always be safe because there are crazy people everywhere. I love how I can give my family the world. Makes me feel super special.

It was very fast and professional and friendly. And got the answers I was asking them and gave me feedback to help me out and gave me tips to save money on insurance. Their claims processing was fast and easy and they repaired my bike professionally. And fast and nice and inexpensive on the claim made and did not break the bank. Their policy options was very good and money saving and different options for different people and reasons. And found one that I love and is way cheaper than Geico I had previously. Glad I went to Allstate. The coverage is extremely great and inexpensive and affordable and covered everything and fixes the ride quickly and professionally and reliable.

There were few employees that weren't very good or couldn't help me like I wanted but maybe they were new or just wasn't as good but the others were amazing. They always helped me the best way they knew and they always got straight to the point. Never had to repeat. They were that good. They were very helpful to me. Their policy options were always known to me. I never had an issue with them and I can agree with all of them. It's only to make us feel safe. They were always right on schedule. They knew what they were doing. They were always very nice to me and helped me out when I needed it.

Allstate has exceptional customer service for motorcycle insurance. Your needs will be handled whether they be questions or claims in a fair and timely manner. Staff are friendly and there for you. Allstate handles claims in a calm and respectable manner. Your questions and concerns will be addressed with respect and in a timely manner. They work as fast as they can to get you back on the road.

Allstate provides a variety of insurance plans to address the needs and budget of the cyclist. Personally I choose a mid range of protection and could not be happier with all the coverage I am receiving. Allstate has a wide range of coverage plans and options to meet the needs of customers in today's market. Basic, mid, and exceptional coverage are all offered and there is no pressure to go beyond what you are comfortable with.

Customer service, I got in a wreck in 2014 and they talked me through it all. Helped me in many ways. The Allstate insurance association saved my life. No real problems and it was handle to the benefits of both wrecker and the wrecked. I was happy with the policy options. I mean, think about it's ALLSTATE. How bad can it be? A lot of citizens of the USA are former applicants of Allstate. I'm satisfied with the coverage cause it was basic. The same coverage you'd get from modest insurance companies except I'm with Allstate.

Allstate have pretty good public service. They are responsive, get back to you in a timely manner when it suits you, and have friendly, knowledgeable staff. Claims processing happened quickly and Allstate made sure I didn't have to worry about anything or owe any out of pocket expenses. I felt they took care of me. Their policy coverage was equal to or better than the other options I looked at, but their price and customer service swayed me in the end. I was happy with my choice once they explained all the options to me. Coverage was comprehensive and thorough, and covered me for a whole range of things I hadn't even thought about. I think they are a really unique and awesome company and I highly recommend!

Not too good of a experience. I guess because I should have went to someone else's. But thanks for the help but I don't think I need it anymore. No they never actually care too much to listen. I call and they never answer so I plan to move on from them and get to a different company. This is a mess like seriously. No joke. I don't know about the policy really don't even care. I just want my credits.

I was very satisfied with their customer service. I was recommended to them by a family member and they prove me right with them. I would recommend this to anyone that need some motorcycle insurance. It has great value and a good quantity. The claim processing is very quick and honest. It didn't take me no time to make a claim and to get my money or my insurance paid me. I was very hurt at the moment but they prove me and made the best of it. The policies and terms was very honest. It was very important to read it especially if you don't agree with some one of the stuff. My lawyer look over it and it was very positive to go along with them. I am fully coverage it is best to be so. I recommend of you to get Allstate. I would good the full coverage on the cycle. It is better and a little cheaper than the regular liability.

The customer service through Allstate is fantastic. You can tell that the agents are very caring and open to your needs and wants. Any questions or concerns I had they talked me through the answers or if they didn't have the answer they found the answer for me. They are very detailed when they talk about your insurance. They are very professional and I would recommend them to anyone. The claims processing through Allstate is great. They talk you through everything there is that you need to know and make sure that you are aware and understand everything and they try their hardest to make sure that you are satisfied with everything and I really love this insurance company and I would recommend them to anyone.

Allstate has great policy options for your motorcycle. They have a wide variety of different priced policies to fit your budget and they have a thing called accident forgiveness which means that they will pay for your first accident and your rates never go up and they also have a thing called no accident rewards which means they will pay you back a percentage of your monthly cost for every month you don't have any accidents and it is just great and I would recommend them to anyone. The coverage options are great as I just explained in the last description. They have a wide variety to choose from as well as the no accident rewards and the accident forgiveness policy as well. I have the maximum coverage on my motorcycle and I feel safe and secure knowing Allstate has my back twenty-four seven.

The customer service for Allstate was wonderful and very helpful when answering questions. I think they have excellent customer service. The claims processing process was great. They take into effect all aspects of the situation. I really like their claims processing. They are excellent. The policy options at Allstate were very satisfying. The policy options they offered were useful and fit any customers needs or what they are looking for. The overall coverage at Allstate for motorcycles is great.

Expert Review

Matthew BrodskyInsurance Contributing Editor

Matthew Brodsky is an established expert on insurance, having written hundreds of articles and other pieces of content on the subject, interviewed countless practitioners, and attended dozens of conferences and events. He served as an editor at industry magazine Risk & Insurance for six years.    More about Matthew→

Since 1931, Allstate has been offering a variety of insurance products to consumers, ranging from homeowners insurance to auto insurance. They serve more than 16 million customers annually and rank 92 on the Fortune 500 list.

• Dedicated to safety: Allstate believes in the safety of its riders, so it participates in a variety of programs to increase awareness, including the installation of 'Watch for Motorcycle' signs at intersections.
  • Deep discounts available: Save up to 50 percent on any quote with a combination of discounts.
  • Work with an agent: When you call, always talk to the same person who knows your needs and can work with you to find the right package.
  • Genuine parts guarantee: Not every muffler is created equal, so when repairs are necessary after an accident, be sure you're getting the original factory parts.
  • Comprehensive coverage: Allstate offers comprehensive coverage to handle things like dings in a parking lot or theft.
  • Best for Weekend warriors, everyday riders and collectors.

Compare Motorcycle Insurance