4.04/5
  • 1 star
Based on 79 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Aug. 23, 2017

81 Allstate Motorcycle Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

I was very satisfied with their customer service. I was recommended to them by a family member and they prove me right with them. I would recommend this to anyone that need some motorcycle insurance. It has great value and a good quantity. The claim processing is very quick and honest. It didn't take me no time to make a claim and to get my money or my insurance paid me. I was very hurt at the moment but they prove me and made the best of it. The policies and terms was very honest. It was very important to read it especially if you don't agree with some one of the stuff. My lawyer look over it and it was very positive to go along with them. I am fully coverage it is best to be so. I recommend of you to get Allstate. I would good the full coverage on the cycle. It is better and a little cheaper than the regular liability.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

The customer service through Allstate is fantastic. You can tell that the agents are very caring and open to your needs and wants. Any questions or concerns I had they talked me through the answers or if they didn't have the answer they found the answer for me. They are very detailed when they talk about your insurance. They are very professional and I would recommend them to anyone. The claims processing through Allstate is great. They talk you through everything there is that you need to know and make sure that you are aware and understand everything and they try their hardest to make sure that you are satisfied with everything and I really love this insurance company and I would recommend them to anyone.

Allstate has great policy options for your motorcycle. They have a wide variety of different priced policies to fit your budget and they have a thing called accident forgiveness which means that they will pay for your first accident and your rates never go up and they also have a thing called no accident rewards which means they will pay you back a percentage of your monthly cost for every month you don't have any accidents and it is just great and I would recommend them to anyone. The coverage options are great as I just explained in the last description. They have a wide variety to choose from as well as the no accident rewards and the accident forgiveness policy as well. I have the maximum coverage on my motorcycle and I feel safe and secure knowing Allstate has my back twenty-four seven.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

The customer service for Allstate was wonderful and very helpful when answering questions. I think they have excellent customer service. The claims processing process was great. They take into effect all aspects of the situation. I really like their claims processing. They are excellent. The policy options at Allstate were very satisfying. The policy options they offered were useful and fit any customers needs or what they are looking for. The overall coverage at Allstate for motorcycles is great.

Original review: July 29, 2016

The customer service for Allstate is one of a kind. They are polite and make you feel as if you are a part of their family. They take the time to appreciate your business. I'm very pleased with the claims process at Allstate. They weren't a hassle and handled the claim in a good manner and it didn't take a long time. I would definitely recommend Allstate's policy options. They aren't expensive and they give great value for the price they are charging you. Allstate's coverage is also very good. It covers full body coverage and at a very affordable price. They don't overcharge not one bit. I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: July 27, 2016

My insurance agent, Aaron ** at Allstate is incredibly kind, helpful and honest. He worked with me to get a great rate for my motorcycle policy. He was very honest and did a price comparison for me. He also answered any and all questions I had. I absolutely would recommend going to Allstate because I use them not only for motorcycle insurance but also renter's insurance and car insurance. I feel confident using their services because they have always treated me fairly and kindly. Allstate was able to work with me on my claim. They made sure I had all the details correct and all the information I needed to properly file a claim. They made it easy! They practically did everything for me which was such a relief so that it was one less hassle I had to go through.

I love that Allstate has so many different policies to choose from. I was able to find something that was within my price range but yet gave me enough coverage that I felt confident and comfortable. I absolutely recommend Allstate because I not only use them for motorcycle but also renter's insurance and car insurance. The reason I do this is because the policies available are wonderful because you can pick something that fits your budget. The coverage on my policy is excellent! I feel confident with the amount of coverage I got and it also fit within my budget and price range. You can never be too careful and it is always a good idea to have the appropriate amount of coverage. What I like about Allstate is the options. You can choose what type of coverage you want and the agents are very helpful that they are able to give you advice to pick the one that is best for you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allstate Motorcycle Insurance?

Original review: July 26, 2016

It is a great company to do business with. They really care for their customers. I would recommend them to any one looking for a new company they haven't tried. I got good service from them. They were very supportive. They help me with everything I needed help with. They were very helpful through the whole process. I would recommend them to any one that needed help. They have very good options and let you choose what you think you need most. I got just the right coverage. Not too much or too little. Just what I needed. They have very good coverage.

Original review: July 25, 2016

They were very nice over the phone. Explained everything very well. As a first time buyer they were very understanding and answered dumb first time owner questions. I got hit by a car and they were extremely helpful and took care of dealing with the other insurance and repair shop while I healed. They arranged everything and were easy to work with the whole way. The policy was explained well and all optional coverage was covered in a way that was informative without pressure to get all optional coverage. The coverage was complete tire to tire and everything between. Coverage was not overly expensive. My bike was a less expensive bare-bones bike and the coverage options didn't make the insurance feel over inflated for a lower end model.

Original review: July 23, 2016

They do not make me feel like they are trying to cover themselves. I'm the number one priority whenever I call them to file a claim. I have used Farmers in the past and felt like they were trying to get away with helping me as little as possible. Claims go through very quickly and require little work on my part. I usually get a response within the day and have my bike back asap. The policy is very cheap compared to other insurance agencies. It is affordable while still giving me coverage I need. I have used it for many years and highly recommend. Coverage options are plentiful and affordable. It has everything that you need for a bike without the bloated options that aren't necessary.

Original review: July 22, 2016

I feel that this company was there when I always needed them. I feel that I was treated very well and I would recommend this company to anyone. I'm very satisfied. When I and if I filed a claim my agent was always there to help me and answer any question that I would have and made sure I was happy. I would recommend this company to my friends, my family, my coworkers. I've had this company for over 5 years and I always was taken care of very, very, very professionally. When I would file a claim it was processed very, very, very fast and professionally. I'm very happy with the response that I receive always when I need to ask a question about my policy.

This company has many, many, many options to choose from for anyone or anybody's income. This company will work with you in every way possible to make sure you're satisfied. When you make your payments you're being very, very, very responsible and when you need this company they are there for you until you are very, very, very satisfied with all of your needs.

Original review: July 18, 2016

Previous service with being happy & enjoying benefits, the customer-service representatives were very knowledgeable & willing to help me with my concerns &/or questions. Much more enjoyable than others, however, they got the claims processed in a definite amount of time instead of an indefinite amount of time. My policy is much better than other insurers, due to the fact of my prior experience with the company that I'm currently insured with, most people just go to any kind of insurance company either for the low price or 'cause of the locality. I go through a certain insurance based on the benefit. I'm fully insured & I'm happy with my insurance, 'cause if it hadn't been for the insurance company that I'm with, I don't know what I'd do.

Original review: July 16, 2016

They are always there when I need help the most, always kind and helpful. I've never had any problems with their customer service. Top notch. It's really all very satisfactory. It is top notch mate and I have no complaints. I would recommend it to anyone that I know. Very good. Thank you so much to them and all that they do for their customers, they are a great company with great service. Their prices for coverage are very good. They cover everything that I need and nothing that I don't. They have never tried to swindle me or give me something that I do not need.

Original review: July 15, 2016

They were very helpful and I was always able to stay in contact with them. They always answered my questions and looked for ways for me to save money when I asked. Payments always went smoothly as well. I never had to file a claim but I am sure that if I did I would have gotten the necessary help that I needed to process a claim. They have a really great customer service team and support. I was given my options and they explained thoroughly what each policy was and what it covered. They also looked for ways for me to save some money when searching for a policy. Hands down, easy to deal with. My coverage was great and never had an issue with it. I was told my options when picking my coverage and they explained what each part was.

Original review: July 14, 2016

They were always friendly and helped me with any issues I had. I had the best agent helping me. She was always helping me get a better quote on the insurance I had. I never had to put in a claim. I was always careful not to get into an accident so that I would have to put in a claim at all. I would recommend them. They have different kind of policies - the one I had fit my budget and covered me well. I even had several discounts. Best coverage I had for my motorcycle with different options. I never had any complaints or issues with them at all. Would totally recommend them.

Original review: July 13, 2016

All of the people whom I have spoken with have been very helpful and knowledgeable. Every situation that has arisen has been handled promptly and easily. I also love the chat service. I have only had a few claims with my insurance, but all of them were handled very efficiently no matter who was at fault. Every situation was explained to me thoroughly and clearly. I didn't feel as if I was getting taken advantage of either. All of the options I have made with my company have been easy to change or alter back with ease. There have also been life changes that have caused switches. I feel like there is a plan for everyone's needs. I would recommend because overall I feel satisfied and protected with my company. I love the service and the policy supported. There are very few things I would change.

Original review: July 12, 2016

The company has always been reliable. Every time I call them they are quick to answer. They are also always helpful, and willing to work with me when a situation arises. I have only had to file one claim. When this happened, they got all the details situated and my car was repaired within several weeks at no cost to me. They also from care of the claim against the person who hit my car. My options are always presented to me. An agent is always to talk me through the options that are best for me and my family. I have never doubted their suggestions. The coverage is always comprehensive and takes care of all of my needs. I have never thought that I needed any more than I currently have.

Original review: July 8, 2016

Very friendly customer service, always ready to listen to your questions and try to help with the best solution possible or offer. I would recommend. Just be patient when explaining your question or situation and you will get results! I haven`t had to go through full claim processing. I only asked about the regular procedures and what I can expect in case I need to file a claim. So far, it sounded like a standard normal process.

I was offered different policy options and was helped to choose the one that is tailored to my needs and wants. From my point of view, there is a wide variety of options you can choose from. I was able to choose full coverage or liability coverage only. The policy coverage is pretty much no different from offers from other companies, but it suits my needs.

Original review: July 6, 2016

Easy to use. Someone always available when needed and always help me out with anything I need. Good insurance company with helpful, knowledgeable employees. Submitting a claim is easy to accomplish with their services, they walked me through everything and were very helpful. Better experience than if had with other companies. This company has a large amount of options. They have many ways to save on your monthly payment and also have many ways for you to select when setting up a plan. The coverage is very good. Everything necessary was covered under my plan and the deductibles are worth it. All coverage options available.

Original review: July 5, 2016

I like what they had to offer. The people were nice and took their time to answer your questions and concerns. It did not take all day to get what I needed done so I was happy. The claims processing experience was very easy and not complicated at all. I did all my claims online by just adding to documents and then sending them by email. I like how it was so simple. The policy that they had was very easy and the experience I had was easy. It was no mess just quick one. One experience that I could get through without a problem. The coverage they offer and many different ways that you can get what you need at a low price that is affordable to you to be able to pay.

Original review: July 4, 2016

They took pictures. Put the claim through right away. Sent me a check in three working days. My rep didn't mess around. But my insurance premium went up a little bit. They were very professional. Took pictures of the crash. Reviewed it. Sent my check right away. Then I got it fixed within two weeks. They came to check out when it was repaired. Replacement if totaled. Repaired anywhere I wanted to take it to. They took care of all of the paper work. Then they did a followed it up through the full service. If I had to go through it again I would not change insurance companies. They served me right. I have full coverage on me, my bike and whoever rides with me.

Original review: July 1, 2016

Great follow up, easy to work with. Fits all my need and more. It's someone I would recommend to anyone at any time. I like calling or emailing or anything that is communicating with them. They are simple, nice and caring to work with. The paper work is easy to use and simple to set up and work with. I am happy with how it turns out and it's easy to work with. I like how you can find info online or on paper they mail you. I would keep using them. Nothing too over the top. I like how easy it is to read the policy and simple to follow even for me. I have had friends who like them too. They are here on time, leave at a good time or you can make a time to set up in the office and meet with them in person at the office. I like how they are covered with all I need.

Original review: June 30, 2016

They provided me with all the tools that needed to make everything better for me as a consumer and I like the way they handled business with me and I am very happy with this service. Even I have not filed a claim I know that I am a valued customer with this company and know that they would the right thing for me as a consumer of their company. It work for me and I will recommend this company to my family and friends and would hope that they would be happy to get this company and that I have not had any problems. I am very happy with this company and hope that other use this service and they value the consumer with the coverage they need at this company.

Original review: June 26, 2016

Really didn't have to contact customer service for any reason during the time I had motorcycle insurance. Was satisfied with the communications received. I never had to file a claim during the time I had the insurance but I am sure it would have been handled efficiently and professionally. Best I can remember there were very attractive options to choose from and I chose the one most appropriate for my needs, very simple and accurate. Everything that I thought I might need at some point was covered by the policy I chose and I never had any problems at all during that time.

Original review: June 25, 2016

They are very communicative and open and honest. Love their attitudes. They have great personalities. Wouldn't change from them for anything. Never went through the claims processing. Had no reports or accidents. But I have heard they are very fast on their claims processing. Love them. They have a wide range of products for every occasion and family. They are well-covered policy options at a great price. Very cheap rates and quality coverage. They have the most reliable coverage available than any other company. They have low deductibles with great collision and accidental coverage.

Original review: June 24, 2016

They were thoughtful, helpful, and informative and I would definitely recommend to my friends. So I will definitely continue to use my current insurance company because my rates are the best and their customer service is top quality. They answer and take care of all of my questions and concerns. The customer service is very helpful and understanding with any question or concerns regarding my claim. The policy options are easy to understand and not a lot of red tape and not a lot of fine print to read through and understand. Their policy options have satisfied me as a customer for years and years. The coverage is very top notch and fits my budget as well as my needs. I always get exactly what I need in coverage, and it is always in my budget range for exactly what I need. So I will continue to stick to my same amount of coverage.

Original review: June 23, 2016

My experience with this is fantastic. I didn't have a single problem through the whole process and the company was very helpful with filling details for any questions I had.

Original review: June 22, 2016

I have not had to use it yet luckily but it was easy to get. It is also not too hard for me to afford it even though I don't make much money. They have a few different policy options. They add to the cost of the policy so I only got the ones that I could afford. They have different coverage levels. The cost of the policy depends on the level you get and the options that you choose for it. Some cost more than the others.

Original review: June 21, 2016

They are very good at insurance and I never had any problems. It is very easy to use. They have lots of good policy's options to choose from. They have very good coverage.

Original review: June 19, 2016

They are very helpful in getting you the coverage needed for your motorcycle & health needs. The representatives are knowledgeable, courteous, professional & helpful. They're knowledgeable in regards to motorcycle insurance and they are there to help with the coverage you are looking for whether it's all year round or for part of the year. They take all the information over the phone and they call the other insurance company so they can process the claim quickly for you so you can get your motorcycle up and on the road again! There is no hassle or problem processing your claim.

They give you an option of full year coverage all year round or partial coverage for seasonal year coverage. Most people as explained to me take partial year coverage because usually motorcycles are not used in the winter months and partial coverage is less costly and saves you money so they were very helpful in getting me to understand this. The representative said I would save close to one hundred dollars if I went with the partial coverage so I did.

Original review: June 18, 2016

An easy and very smooth quote process. Customer Service was very helpful with providing information and did not get pushy in trying to upsell and cross sell products. I had a claim that I actually processed through Allstate's Mobile App and then followed up with a customer service agent by phone. You can file claims 24/7. The claim was settled efficiently and quickly. Lots of options available. Collision, Comprehensive, Custom coverage. A variety of Policy Coverage Features to choose from according to what you feel you need or want. There is something for everyone. Bodily Injury Liability, Guest Passenger Liability, Property Damage Liability. There are lots of Features and Options to choose from and their premiums are very good and they offer a lot of different discounts.

Original review: June 17, 2016

I went with Allstate for home and auto and they wanted to inspect the house so I said fine, set up dates and they never showed up. Turns out the inspector claims they couldn't find my huge obvious house on a historic block, so they canceled the policy and NEVER TOLD US it was canceled. We were months with no coverage until I discovered the cancellation. To add insult to injury, they refused to restart the coverage! They are the worst, this borders on criminal negligence.

Allstate Motorcycle Insurance Company Information