3.03/5
Based on 37 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

37 realtor.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

Easily navigated and generally has a lot of pictures. Good search tools. It seems to be unbiased and includes rental and purchase options for many properties. I have not personally used the site as a seller but it was very useful to me as a home buyer. I'd imagine that the ease of use is similar. It's a well laid out website. I enjoy looking at homes and this site is helpful for that. I'd love a free house. I have found listings to be up to date and accurate. I sent a listing to my realtor and rented that home the next day. I enjoy using the site and tools.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

It wasn't too hard to find what I was looking for. I would definitely use it again. The site was easy to navigate through. I don't think I would change anything about it. The site was very supportive for sellers. It was pretty easy to list what you needed and they had places to help if you was unsure on what you were doing. I'd say the quality of the site was really good. I didn't have any issues with anything. Everything was self-explanatory and wasn't hard. The listings were all current and up to date. I didn't see any older ones. The newer listing always come first and older ones last. From what I could see everything was accurate.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

The interface is slick and easy to use; I can look for homes easily just by entering my zip code and filtering the results. Although I have not found a house yet, I can search from various realtors to find what I am looking for. The website seems to be very supportive to sellers, showing the prices and making it easy to sort through the different types of houses. They want you to succeed and do well with the website; it seems easy to setup. The results that I get are easy and clear to differentiate. I can easily use it and I am not too worried about getting a bad result. The website seems to describe everything very well and it is very clear. I would not need to worry about searching a house at the wrong address or with the wrong types.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

The site wasn't very user-friendly. I kept having to refresh pages, had the site crash on me, and slow loading times. It was harder to find certain pieces of information on this website compared to other local websites or apps. I visited the website as a buyer, but had so many problems with the website and the filters, that I don't imagine it would be helpful for sellers. The pictures on the website were great, but the filters would not work, so I couldn't narrow down my choices. That is poor quality to me, because it is not helpful to consumers. All listings that I found were seeming to be current and up-to-date, but I couldn't search for houses on a specific street name, making it very hard to find houses in specific areas and neighborhoods, which is not very accurate to me.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

The site was easy to log into, set up my preferences and stay connected to new listings. They offered numerous inside pictures so that I actually knew whether I wanted to take the time to go see. Great service. The site was supportive towards sellers, it put their property in its best light and made a buyer eager to continue searching the site. The site was clearly defined and navigation was a breeze. The one thing I do like in realtor sites is actual video. I know it probably isn't going to happen, but that would be great. As with all Realtors the way the pictures are taken is to show the property in its best light, however, various angles used and the way the final picture is presented can be misleading, but overall, this site was good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about realtor.com?

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

Realtor.com is an easy site to use, loads quickly and offers a huge selection of home listings to view. It also offers features that are very helpful such as saving listings for future reference and filters that enable you to target specific features you are seeking. Realtor.com enables sellers to reach a wide online audience. Sellers can list their home with plenty of room for a description of the features and they have the opportunity to add a large number of photos. The site also enables shoppers to locate the home's location on a map and they may easily determine other information such as school system ratings and crime data for the area.

This is my "go to" site because it offers all the information I need. Unlike some annoying sites, you do not have to register in order to use the site. It is easy to use, provides search results fast and the homes listed usually have helpful information and quality photos. The information on the site appears to be current and accurate. I've never found inaccurate information during my use of the site. Properties are listed as active, pending contract, sold or in foreclosure. It's easy to determine the status of a home that is listed on the site.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

It was super easy to search and find houses for sale in the area I was interested in looking. It had all the information I wanted and needed to find without any hassle. It was a good quality app giving you all the information you need about the properties and prices. It was quick and easy to use. Everyone would enjoy this app. Everything appeared to be up to date and there was plenty of description about the properties and pricing.

realtor.com Company Information