realtor.com

Compare Real Estate Websites

Research top Real Estate Websites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The website was very easy to find everything I needed. If you want to buy or sell you must check out this site and see what happens for you. They give you all the details on the home that you need and never fret just contact the website or realtor and they will be right there to help you through it all. They show the home, the details, the price and everything you will need. You can search and find what is not on the site you are looking for. They are usually very good for saying it is pending, sold and still on the market for you. If pending and you want it just write your offer.

Everything is clearly displayed and all the information is visibly listed. The listings include descriptive pictures, property information, and contact information about the listings. There are contact numbers to reach agents for any questions you have, or if you are interested in seeing the property. Contact includes realtor's photo, name, and contact phone number. This website is clean and modern. Easy to navigate. Listings are accurate and informative. Website is helpful and informative. Everything is clearly displayed. Includes property square foot and property value.

User friendly and very supportive. Had many options and filters to narrow your options. Had several link options outside of their website that were additionally helpful. I think this site is useful for both sellers and buyers. Loads of options and filters can be created to open up the viewing options for their properties to more buyers. The website was very thorough with options and true availability for the viewers of the website. Many useful links also offered that accompanies the sell or purchase of a home. Very thorough and up to date website reflecting properties and listings available. Also gives many filter options to narrow down most recent posts or dollar amount filters along with many other options.

Point and click. Everything needed and all inquiries answered without complicated navigation. All poignant information available, updated regularly. Live realtor online to assist in consumer's need. Yes supportive of sellers, as well as consumers at the same time. Site maintains positive description and feedback on the sellers to ensure consumer's peace of mind when strongly considering a certain home for purchase. Realtor.com definitely launched a quality site for new and old homeowners/purchasing a new home. Not too wordy, includes pertinent information in a simple description. Quality over quantity. I have no concern or complaints regarding the accuracy of this site. All information appears to be up to date, current stats and photos included. I didn't have to write questions or concerns down regarding a property, everything is already provided.

Very descriptive information. Good pictures of the homes. Multiple realtors to choose from. I've used it several times over the years. I've never sold anything on realtor.com but I'm assuming the support is really good, people continue to use the website. The quality of the site can only be as good as the homes listed. The site was very accurate. The addresses and home information have always been spot on and the agents information has been correct. Never a problem.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about realtor.com?

It was so easy to use. Took me right where I need to go. No issues. No hard navigating right there. No problem. I love the service and I'd recommend them over. Very easy for selling a home. You will love how easy it is. I liked it so much you have no idea. So easy did not have to worry. Best out there I think. I have never found such a good service. There's a lot but not with the standards this company has on selling. Right on what you are selling. Will give you spot on prices and quotes and you never have to worry it may be wrong. You can have ease of mind. You got a great site.

Easily navigated and generally has a lot of pictures. Good search tools. It seems to be unbiased and includes rental and purchase options for many properties. I have not personally used the site as a seller but it was very useful to me as a home buyer. I'd imagine that the ease of use is similar. It's a well laid out website. I enjoy looking at homes and this site is helpful for that. I'd love a free house. I have found listings to be up to date and accurate. I sent a listing to my realtor and rented that home the next day. I enjoy using the site and tools.

It wasn't too hard to find what I was looking for. I would definitely use it again. The site was easy to navigate through. I don't think I would change anything about it. The site was very supportive for sellers. It was pretty easy to list what you needed and they had places to help if you was unsure on what you were doing. I'd say the quality of the site was really good. I didn't have any issues with anything. Everything was self-explanatory and wasn't hard. The listings were all current and up to date. I didn't see any older ones. The newer listing always come first and older ones last. From what I could see everything was accurate.

The interface is slick and easy to use; I can look for homes easily just by entering my zip code and filtering the results. Although I have not found a house yet, I can search from various realtors to find what I am looking for. The website seems to be very supportive to sellers, showing the prices and making it easy to sort through the different types of houses. They want you to succeed and do well with the website; it seems easy to setup. The results that I get are easy and clear to differentiate. I can easily use it and I am not too worried about getting a bad result. The website seems to describe everything very well and it is very clear. I would not need to worry about searching a house at the wrong address or with the wrong types.

The site wasn't very user-friendly. I kept having to refresh pages, had the site crash on me, and slow loading times. It was harder to find certain pieces of information on this website compared to other local websites or apps. I visited the website as a buyer, but had so many problems with the website and the filters, that I don't imagine it would be helpful for sellers. The pictures on the website were great, but the filters would not work, so I couldn't narrow down my choices. That is poor quality to me, because it is not helpful to consumers. All listings that I found were seeming to be current and up-to-date, but I couldn't search for houses on a specific street name, making it very hard to find houses in specific areas and neighborhoods, which is not very accurate to me.

The site was easy to log into, set up my preferences and stay connected to new listings. They offered numerous inside pictures so that I actually knew whether I wanted to take the time to go see. Great service. The site was supportive towards sellers, it put their property in its best light and made a buyer eager to continue searching the site. The site was clearly defined and navigation was a breeze. The one thing I do like in realtor sites is actual video. I know it probably isn't going to happen, but that would be great. As with all Realtors the way the pictures are taken is to show the property in its best light, however, various angles used and the way the final picture is presented can be misleading, but overall, this site was good.

Realtor.com is an easy site to use, loads quickly and offers a huge selection of home listings to view. It also offers features that are very helpful such as saving listings for future reference and filters that enable you to target specific features you are seeking. Realtor.com enables sellers to reach a wide online audience. Sellers can list their home with plenty of room for a description of the features and they have the opportunity to add a large number of photos. The site also enables shoppers to locate the home's location on a map and they may easily determine other information such as school system ratings and crime data for the area.

This is my "go to" site because it offers all the information I need. Unlike some annoying sites, you do not have to register in order to use the site. It is easy to use, provides search results fast and the homes listed usually have helpful information and quality photos. The information on the site appears to be current and accurate. I've never found inaccurate information during my use of the site. Properties are listed as active, pending contract, sold or in foreclosure. It's easy to determine the status of a home that is listed on the site.

It was super easy to search and find houses for sale in the area I was interested in looking. It had all the information I wanted and needed to find without any hassle. It was a good quality app giving you all the information you need about the properties and prices. It was quick and easy to use. Everyone would enjoy this app. Everything appeared to be up to date and there was plenty of description about the properties and pricing.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Move, Inc. owns and operates realtor.com. It is the official website of the National Association of Realtors and uses data from the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).

• Updates: Most properties on realtor.com are updated every 15 minutes, so users see up-to-date listings.
  • Selling tools: Homeowners interested in selling their home will find many informational resources on realtor.com. They can get an estimate of their home’s value, read articles about preparing to sell a house, look for a local realtor and more.
  • News: realtor.com features news stories about housing trends, informative articles about buying and selling houses and national interest rates for mortgages.
  • Local information: Prospective homebuyers can browse cities, zip codes and even specific neighborhoods to see market trends and school district reviews.
  • Search options: Buyers and sellers can search for real estate using several types of criteria, like property type and the number of bedrooms. Once visitors have selected the area or city they’re interested in, the local information, realtor contact information and other site-wide features change to ensure most everything visitors find will be relevant to their desired area.
  • Best for realtor.com has tools and listing for both house hunters and sellers, and it has special resources for those looking for market trends and news.

Compare Real Estate Websites