toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Viking is considered a high-quality range and we got it for its looks and reputation. We purchased one for our apartment in Florida. I would rather have a gas range but our condominium has a requirement for only electric. I am not a big electric fan but it seems to work fine. The dealer did a good job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've always been a Viking fan. I've had the Viking Range for many years. The dealer got it installed and then one of the igniters was an issue - the small didn't light all the way. So you'd get a bad gas smell coming out of there but they got it fixed. I like the quality of the Viking Range, the BTUs being my favorite.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Viking range fits nicely in my kitchen. The convection oven is my favorite. Moreover, the reps at my Viking dealer were great. The only problem I have with the range is one of the knobs is a little scratchy to rotate.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Viking's range is a great product for the price. Its quality is beautiful. I also like the look of it. Its six burners have been my favorite since I get a true heat and I do a lot of cooking.

The Viking Range makes me feel like a Master Chef... In 30 years and many gas ranges, this is the best range we have ever had. We had a minor service problem with our grill and gas broiler which was immediately taken care of without charge. The service department was by far the best I've dealt with in my experiences with other companies. We are going to be moving soon and I will get another Viking - The Best Gas Range Ever!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Viking?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A friend of ours purchased a range from Viking, and I heard a testimony of the people who told us about them so I went with them. The sales rep was good, but I didn't love the delivery team. The subcontract company from the store was a little bit on the unprofessional side and basically didn't have a rate plan for installation. They just winged it, quoted me a price and we had to do the whole Tijuana dealing. Then, they ended up not doing some good finish work on installation of the hood. They did a partial job. However, they didn't damage anything.

Viking Ranges

Viking is truly sorry to hear that you are having issues with your dealer in getting units delivered and installed. We will have a customer care rep contact you shortly to get your dealers information and see how we can assist with getting your refrigerator and freezer delivered and installed thru your dealer.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

This started almost a year ago. We purchased a Viking refrigerator and a freezer which were large, built-in units. We're about to complete our house and ready to have appliances delivered and installed and it started with the refrigerator and the freezer where they set up a delivery time. However, nobody showed up for the first delivery schedule that they had setup. We didn't get a phone call or anything. The home that we were constructing is about 60 miles or an hour away from us. I was out there all day long waiting for the refrigerator and freezer to show up but they didn't. So, I called the store, they apologized and said they didn't know what happened but the appliances will arrive on another day. So, I drove back down there, waited all day long, but nobody showed up on the second promised delivery date. They finally showed up during the third promised delivery date.

They were supposed to send a four-man-crew because the units were very heavy, large built-in ones, and they were supposed to have somebody there to help install them and whatever else they needed to do, but as soon as the truck pulled up, there were only two people in the truck. I figured that was a red flag because that was not what they said they were gonna do. The two guys offloaded the freezer and they set the freezer into place. They were bringing in a refrigerator and I noticed that it was damaged at the bottom. I brought that to the attention of the delivery crew and he went, "Oh, yeah! It is." So, they just set it in place and did not install it since it was damaged. The delivery driver said, "Someone will be out here tomorrow to fix it and get it installed."

The next day came and went, but I didn't hear a word. I know how schedules need to be taken care of, so I tried to be patient and I waited for a while. I then got tired of waiting. I called in and said, "Your delivery guy said somebody would be here tomorrow. That was a week ago. When is somebody gonna come and fix this refrigerator?" I started getting from the store that, "Oh, well, the installation is not included and you're gonna have to pay." I said, "Wait a minute. When you sold me this you said it was delivery and installation. Somebody came out to deliver it and said they would've installed it if it hadn't been damaged." We started to fight on this. I said, "Well, when is somebody gonna come and fix it?" I finally got somebody to acknowledge that and sent somebody out there.

A guy came out and he worked on it all day. And then, he decided he can't fix or install it and told me that they're just gonna have to replace it. They're gonna send me two brand new units. So, he left, and again, the waiting game. A few days went by, I started calling again and nobody seemed to know what was going on. It has been two months since they began trying to get the stuff delivered and installed. I recently got a text message from the guy at the store because I reached out to them again. I said, "Something's gotta happen here. Y'all finish this." He texted me back and said, "Someone will call either today or tomorrow to schedule an appointment." I have not heard from anybody since then.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The sales rep from Viking Ranges was really good, and I liked their quality and price. The range I bought was great. However, I have damage on its front. There were two problems with it. The first one was that a trim piece of the oven door was coming off. The other one is one of the knobs is really stiff, and doesn't turn right. When I spend $2000 on a stove, it better be perfect. I called them to put in a trouble ticket to get it replaced under warranty, and I haven't heard anything in over six weeks now.

Viking Ranges

Thank you for your review. We are truly sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your Viking refrigerator. I was not able to find an open case on you in our system so we will have one of our escalation team members contact you shortly to see how we can assist.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

We've purchased over $75k of Viking Professional appliances for our new homes in Wyoming & Arizona. Our Viking products in Wyoming have been trouble free for 5 years now, but our Viking Refrigerator in Arizona home has had three service calls done to repair condenser/compressor failures. Viking had the service folks try repairing issues rather than replacing parts. This appliance is less than two years old and we've lost several hundred dollars of food when the unit goes down. We've currently been without the unit for two weeks and repairs with a new part is scheduled for December 7th. Needless to say this is a huge inconvenience during the holidays and Viking, nor the selling dealer "Pacific Sales" have expressed concern. I'm headed out to buy a backup refrigerator from a company that provides both sales and service with their product which is NOT Viking nor Pacific Sales in Chandler Arizona.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My stove didn’t work very well on Thanksgiving. We leave the bird cooking in the oven and we've put a timer. But when we go check it, the oven was off. We turn it back on and it lights on. And then when we go back to check, it was off again. That happened three times. But I have no complaints over their services. Overall, I'd still recommend Viking.

Viking Ranges

Thank you for sharing your Viking experience, we are so glad to hear you love your range and we greatly appreciate the repeat business.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

I've been using Viking Ranges and it's really the only range I've ever owned for 30 years. The one I have right now is probably the third or fourth generation of range I got from Viking. I like it a lot and it's easier to clean. I've got a lot of different options but I would buy Viking again if I needed another range. Their sales team were great. They did everything they said they were gonna do and delivered it on time. It worked out great. They were courteous and prompt and delivered it when they said they were going to.

Viking Ranges

Thank you for sharing your Viking experience and letting us know about the issue with your microwave so that we can look into it. Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

We went through Pacific Sales at Best Buy and they were able to work with us and help us out. We got the range, microwave and dishwasher. We had to wait for five weeks to get the stuff. And when they came to install it, there was a problem with the microwave. There was a broken screw inside the microwave itself so the installers could not put the screw through to mount it onto the cabinet. We called Vikings and they told us that we have to wait another three weeks. And that they couldn’t order one until this unit was turned back in. Finally they were able to get one in a couple of days and they came out to install it. And the second microwave had the exact same problem. I confirmed that it’s not the same microwave to make sure that they didn’t turn around and bring the same one back. It was a totally different serial number, so two microwaves had the exact same broken screw.

The installer just happened to have another microwave on their truck that was supposed to be delivered to some other lady’s house and it was too big for her house so she had to cancel the order. There was some issues about whether or not he could install it because he had to turn that one in and then it had to be reassigned. But I was able to call Best Buy and they worked around it and they were able to give him the okay to install that other microwave. So we finally got it installed. It wasn’t the original one that we had ordered, but it did not have a problem. It all got worked out. But it was a headache for us trying to get everything installed correctly. Best Buy was kind enough to give us a $250 check towards the headache that we had. They were very friendly and helpful. And so, at the end of the day, we were happy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a range and didn't want one with all the bells and whistles. Viking Range was the cleanest and the simplest range I saw. I liked the fact that the Viking dealer was a private showroom, it was very nice. They had a lot of other models and stuff that I could look at. Plus, there was no high-pressure sale. However, I have two concerns for the money that I paid. One is the grate on top. The little rubber feet keep breaking off. My understanding is that the only way to fix that is to buy new grates, which is absolutely ridiculous because the grates are perfectly fine. The second is I had to have them repair the blower fan in the range. Again, I think that for the money I paid it would last a lot longer. It's still under warranty but I shouldn't expect that. I am disappointed in the grate rubber stops and the fan blower, but I love the cooktop.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Bought a Viking range due to their good warranty and so far, the quality is good. But I had a little bit of an issue in the beginning. The range wasn't holding the right temperature and it had to do with a computer glitch within the motherboard. So I called up Viking, and with the warranty, they sent someone within the week, and he fixed it, and I haven't had a problem since. Everything in general is very high-quality made. The people at the Viking dealer at P.C. Richard were knowledgeable and overall, it was an excellent experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I used to be a restaurant owner so I've always known what a great product Viking gives out. My daughter is a chef so she's heard of them, and we have some friends that have Viking. Everything was great. The Viking dealer was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. The range is perfect and has excellent quality. It was sturdy, perfectly flamed, and keeps the temperature. All is very good, and it's a stove that I only buy once in a lifetime. Everything I need as a cook is there, and I don't need to buy anything else.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went to Pacific Sales and they're very knowledgeable about the product, answered all the questions I had. Initially I had some doubts because there were some igniter issues but Viking sent somebody out to take a look and made some adjustments with it and I haven't had any problems since. Overall, the quality has been very good. They sent me a solid product, and it's everything I'd expect to get out of what might cost $10000. Plus, their staff is very professional about the issue. I've done business with Viking for a very long time, and they are all good.

Viking Ranges

Viking is sorry to hear of the issues you are having. We will have a customer care representative contact you shortly.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2016

This morning my Viking range turned on by itself. I researched and found that there is a voluntary recall by Viking for this exact problem, but when I called I was told that my model was not covered under the voluntary recall, so they would not send me the repair kit. Instead they told me to contact an authorized repair service. While in the phone with Viking, my oven turned on by itself four more times. My oven is now unplugged and we have disconnected the gas line. I am extremely nervous about this issue. My model is the 307 series. Covered under the recall is the 306 and 308 series, among others. Does this make sense? No. In addition to this problem, we have had to replace the glass seal, hinges and oven igniters. We also purchased a Viking microwave which broke within the first 13 months. Very unhappy. Should have purchased a Wolf.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted a Viking range and we purchased one from P.C. Richards. The guy we worked with was a very helpful, nice man. We started the renovation in July and since we’re doing everything ourselves, it took a lot of work to get everything ready and the people from the dealership were very patient with us. When we were ready, they brought the different things that we needed when we needed them as opposed to everything at once. It worked out very nicely.

So far, I haven’t had much time to do a whole lot of stuff with our Viking. I’m still getting used to it. I look at it and I’m thrilled. I like to bake and cook and I’m just waiting to get the time to try out different things with it. I like that the shelves are easy to move around. It helps out a lot. Also, they gave a lot of instructions on how to set things up inside the oven to make sure I can cook more than one thing at a time.

Viking Ranges

We greatly appreciate the response and for letting us know how we can improve.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2016

We moved in to a new house and bought new appliances. We were told by a local relative to work with this one supplier so we looked at what that supplier had in stock. And of everything they had, we thought this one Viking Range was the best and because it was out of the box, it was a little better priced than usual. It was the first one we ever had and we had it for years. However, at least once a year or every 13 months, the oven would break. Then it would take a long time to get repaired because the part wouldn't be in stock and it was always the same part.

So after the fourth time we had to replace the same part, we called Viking and asked them to accept responsibility for it. The woman we worked with there was perfectly nice and she said that she had to go through the district manager to get an answer. He did not approve it so I pushed a little harder and finally they said they will pay for the part but we'll pay for the service. We did that and nine months later, it broke again. I got back in touch and by then I had a long paper trail that I sent to them and they have a case file on. I got the district manager to agree to pay for both the part and the repair but it would have to be done again eight months later. So the woman I worked with gave me the email address where I could escalate the issue. She told me to send them everything and tell them that I would like a replacement.

I did that and said in my email, "If you have a technician who can come out and fix it that would be great. But we don't need a new one. We just need a working, reliable range. We really use our oven and it's out of commission so often and we bought a toaster oven at some point just to have something. We felt like we can't even sell this thing on Craigslist because it wouldn't be honest to sell it to someone because it's not going to work." I got an answer back saying that they agreed to pay for the part and the service and that they'll resolve the issue.

I wrote back and told them that's not acceptable. I copy furnished the President and CEO of the company and said that we've been so patient and this is the fifth repair in six years. With the stove, it's always the same repair. It's obvious that there's something wrong with it and we paid a lot of money for it and they need to stand by their product. So the President told a sort of fixer type guy close to him to call me and figure out what was going on. That said that they were going to replace my range and that he was going to work with the Level Committee so they can be more responsive a little earlier. I can't tell how many hours I spent trying to get the oven replaced and how much time it has not worked over the years that we had it. So this new one that we have, it replaced the old one and we've only had it for two weeks now. I'm happy it was finally resolved and we have high hopes for our new range.

Viking Ranges

Viking provides a manufactures warranty on new, in the box products sold to consumers. However, floor sample, display, scratch and dent, used product, etc. may be sold to consumers without a manufactures warranty.

Viking still offers technical support to all service agents as well as authorized servicer information and parts available for purchase on out of warranty product.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

Was very dissatisfied when I called and checked on warranty for product. Was told my items was sold as is. It is not on any paperwork etc. Don't believe I will buy from again if you will not stand behind your product.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased Viking range from a local appliance dealer and installed it a month ago. I pretty much knew what I wanted ‘cause I had used the website and based on our space, my husband and I figured out what we wanted. They also answered some questions we had. They have a beautiful stove ring and some of the pieces that we were thinking about were on display which helped to be able to open the doors and look in and see some of the new features. It was nice to have a showroom with actual appliances in it. The quality is good so far. One of my favorite is the indoor grill top. I've used the oven and the cook top. The only thing I haven't used is the grill. Overall, I'm confident with the product and Viking's reputation.

Viking Ranges

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Viking range.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

I looked at Viking Ranges and the Wolf Stove that's in the same townhomes that we have and I liked the styling of Viking more. It was also on sale so I found a better deal on it. I like the Viking's quality a lot. I liked that it's more mechanical and not as electronically based so I don't have to worry about a computer system going out. I like the broiler underneath it - it's awesome. I also like the gas ring that has got different level of flames coming out, so the heat's pushed up more. Those are what's great. But I really don't like how the oven vents at the back get so hot. The guy who sold it to us was a nice salesperson and I had a technician come out as well who was good. The Viking Range is high quality and I had a professional experience with the company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We’ve previously lived in houses and in rentals that had Viking in them and I know that it’s a good brand. And when we were looking at the appliances, there was a couple that fitted in our budget and we also looked at the style of the oven. We looked at Wolf and Sub-Zero, and Viking, just a combination of the style, price, and functionality, won out over those.

We bought a Viking refrigerator and a range from an online company out of New Jersey. It came from the factory and it looked like it had been packed up with a dent in the door. It was underneath all the packaging and there's no kind of dents in the packaging. It was difficult to figure out how to get that repaired on someone else’s dime because it’s not our fault. The dealer was more problematic than Viking. It was like sending emails to a blank wall. I felt like they could’ve said that this was not their issue and they’re sorry for sending it to us. They were just searching to figure out who I needed to contact. After four emails and a handful of phone calls they told me to call Viking. And then Viking sorted it out as I could expect. They took care of it in a good fashion and took complete charge of its cost. Viking had someone came out and replaced the door.

Then, something also happened when they installed the range. Some of the workers tried to move the range around and they pulled off the door of our oven and that had nothing to do with Viking. But we were able to get that sorted out on the same day. It’s good for it to all happen at once versus a couple of times. The quality of the range is good and it seemed perfectly functional, especially after the door was fixed. It works when it needs to work.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We've seen Viking Ranges installed in other people's homes. Prior to purchasing from them, I did a little bit of shopping at Thermador, but my wife had her heart set on the Viking Range. I purchased it through Appliances Connection online, which was very simple. I talked to them and they shipped it to me well-informed of all the delivery dates. It was a pleasant experience dealing with them and arranging for shipment and delivery.

We got the whole package with the range and the vent hood and an external ventilator. However, I'm seeing some issues with it and I'm not really pleased with some things on it. The stove's leveled but the griddle isn't. It's made crooked and the oil runs off one side and immediately dump it into the catch pan. Then we had a Viking service man come out because the main door won't stay closed. When bumped, it pops open and turns the light on and shuts the oven off.

My wife said that the oven works well. She loves all the features of the convection and its temperature control. She's also very happy with the burners, though it has a large diameter. Maybe I should’ve got the Series 7 instead of the Series 5 because of the size of the burners. All in all, it's not quite perfect for me, but my wife loves it and she thinks it's perfect.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We saw at Best Buy that they had some Viking Ranges along with some other commercial brands. My wife was interested in a gas range with a black porcelain top. It came down to styling for us and we ended up with one from Viking. We like the appearance. However, Best Buy's people really didn’t know a whole lot about Viking. Viking had a promotion going on with their commercial ranges where they provided a free dishwasher. Because we didn’t buy the professional line, we couldn’t get that promotion. It was a little disappointing ‘cause the stove we bought costs as much or more than the original professional model we were going to purchase.

We’re also having problems with the Viking range as the oven hasn’t worked from day one and we've had it for over a month. We have an open service call right now and we’re waiting for parts. The service guy was out once but he didn’t have the right parts. He has to come back and hopefully, it'll be this week. We had a Samsung top-of-the-line Chef Collection gas range in our old house right before this Viking range and it caused us nothing but grief. It’s a little disappointing for us to move up to Viking, which should be a higher class, and now we’re having problems with our brand new range. My wife likes the heat control of the Viking range, though, and that it simmers much better than the Samsung did. She loves the cooktop. At this point, the Viking range has a great appearance but questionable reliability.

Viking Ranges

Please be assured that our top priority is to ensure you receive the best service and product possible. Thank you for taking the time to write this review so that we can look into improving service in your area.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

We initially looked at different models and ended up getting a better deal with Viking. Everything we bought came in with the package, which was nice. The dealer tried to work with us to get the best deal. The conventional oven in the gas top works great as well as the broiler, but unfortunately, the convection part of the oven doesn't work so we've had to put in a service call for it. It's a little disappointing since it's brand new and that's an issue.

Additionally, since that supplier is out of state, we took a couple of days to find out who could supply the Viking range. I had to call them back and then they gave me the name of the supplier, then the supplier took a day or two just to have them call me back. Luckily it was close to the area that we were, but the rep was getting calls from people from New York and other states so not too many people service them. Overall my Viking range looks great and I had great interactions with the people, but they're lacking in servicing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked how the Viking products were built. They seemed very sturdy and the quality was very good. I love the high powered burner. There's one that's super high power so I can boil water really fast. But recently the timer broke on my range. I called the repairman who found damage to the door. The range was working fine but this was something that couldn't be repaired so it was a big deal. He then contacted his Viking rep but afterwards they sent me an entirely new range and covered the installation. They were no longer making the model that I had, so I ended up with an upgrade and I didn't have to pay for a thing. I was blown away.

The issue with the timers is that when the oven is heated up really high for cleaning, that destroyed the timer mechanism. The ranges don't come with a timer anymore and they had improved the range since I got mine in 2012. They sell a kit in case people's timers go out. But what they did for me was amazing. They stand by their product. I will be a Viking owner for life.

Viking Ranges

We appreciate your comments and are extremely excited to hear that you are enjoying your range. Thank you for the info on getting the conversion kit so we can look into improving this process.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2016

We went looking at different stoves and we were impressed with Viking by what we were getting for our money. Our place is propane/electric and we wanted a gas top and it's got a convection oven in it. We liked that idea in case the power goes out. We're in the mountains and the power goes out here once in a while. This range is super expensive and I would never normally go out and buy a stove like this. But we've got a beautiful house and this stove fits the house to a T. However it was hard to get the kit to transform into propane at the top and we had to wait quite a while. We were cooking on our camp gear outside because they had to go back East for the kit and we had to wait over two weeks.

That was the downfall and that wasn't very impressive. I was at the point of canceling the range because of it. It's a high-quality stove and they should have no problem getting parts for that stove. I wanted those parts flown to my house like next day delivery so we could get the stove into place and we couldn't even get that done.

I also didn't like that I have to get my glasses on and look really close at the dials. The stove has got a switch on the side. You push the button and the light comes on and it lights up the dials. It shows you when you turn the dial, you're gonna turn it up to high or medium, but it's very hard to see. It's got to upgrade. Otherwise, we love the stove. The stove is an awesome product, a very beautiful stove. It does a really good job of cooking and I'm impressed. My favorite feature is the convection oven.

Viking Ranges

Thank you for sharing your Viking experience, we are always excited to hear back from repeat customers

Original review: Oct. 31, 2016

We’ve had our old Viking Range for at least 14 years. We did some comparisons this time but still ended up with Viking because of our past ownership. The quality of the new range is top-notch and it has the ability to do the low simmer on the burners, which is really nice. In the oven, the slide rails are really nice, for the racks, too. The Viking dealer was terrific, knowledgeable and very nice and we had done a lot of background research so we didn’t really have many questions for them. However, we had a problem with the oven igniter so we called them back and they had somebody out to fix it the very day that I called. They were completely supportive.

I love the burners and the oven itself and I’m getting used to using convection. The old oven didn’t have convection so I’m playing around with temperatures. I really like the new range's quality and some of the features but there could be some improvements. One of those is the oven fan runs for a really long time after I turn the oven off and it is annoying to have that constant fan there. The oven window and the oven light are really miserable. There might be better ovens out there, in terms of the oven light, oven window, and that annoying fan. But other than that, it’s really nice and sure is pretty.

Viking Ranges

Thank you for letting us know of the issues you had and how we can improve, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2016

Our builder put Viking range, dishwasher, and refrigerator in our home. The range is great but I already had to replace the motherboard on the refrigerator within six months. The seal around the freezer chipped because the availability of getting a motherboard took an extra number of weeks. The appliance company sent somebody out and said we needed a motherboard. They tried to communicate with Viking but they weren't successful. So we ended up calling Viking and then we rescheduled the guy to come out to put it in. I wondered about that a little bit and I wasn't happy with that at all. I wish they were a little more customer service oriented. If I'm gonna recommend Viking, then it will be something based on my experience with them and not how I like their range. My little experience with the refirgerator has clouded my perception and I would not choose Viking if I had to replace an appliance.

Viking Ranges Company Profile