Thermador Ovens

Compare Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves

Research top Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Just found out that they no longer make part to repair blower motor for model no. pgr486gdzs. May have to junk my very expensive oven. Saw that other people are having the same problem. Thinking class action lawsuit. How can we do that?

Bought a large 60-inch dual range from Thermador. Very sleek and fits right in with the other appliances. Easy to clean and can handle any type of meal that you want to prepare. Pricier than your typical range but it very much well worth it. Can handle any job that you may have. Much more powerful than your typical range. Larger than your typical range so you have to take that into consideration. Can handle any type of meal that you are willing to cook. From slow cooking stews to faster cooking pizzas it can handle them just as well.

Works well, no problems - it works fine. Price is okay. The color is nice. It was a long time before I had to clean it and I like it. The price was higher but it looks nice and classy and works well enough that I am satisfied with the product that I will not call to complain about the product. It was more expensive than most but I liked the style and thought it would work well because it is good enough to spend the few extra dollars. The size fits well in my kitchen. It could be lighter but obviously you don't pick up w/ stove that much so it doesn't play into effect at all and it's a nice stove.

The overall performance was just as expected. It performed flawlessly. With its easy to use setup it was perfect for me and my family. There wasn't single thing on there that gave problems or had you questioning. Well for we paid for it it's worth every penny we put down into it. I couldn't have been any more satisfied with it than I already am. I would recommend this brand to anyone and have already recommended to everyone I know. We have the stainless steel model with the side by side oven racks and double top cooking ranges and let me just say it looks absolutely stunning in my kitchen. Very sleek and modern look that would make any kitchen look spectacular. The overall size was just perfect for what I needed. I'm able to cook multiple things at the same time without crowding my cook area. That goes for the oven and the ranges. If you're like me and have a big family and love to cook great food this is what you're looking for.

I can do more than one thing in it at different temperatures. With this I can cook a dinner for a lot of people in less time. After it's easy to clean and does not take a lot of space. The value is good. With all that it does it is worth the price of it. I would buy it again if I need to get on. It looks good, it makes the kitchen look like it's better. With the two side by side it does not take up a lot of room in the kitchen. The color goes with everything in it. It fits into small spaces which makes it easy to have a lot of other stuff in the kitchen also. With this I can add other stuff I want to have in the kitchen also.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thermador Ovens?

The performance was at par or better than others I have used before. I would use this brand again and recommend it to anyone that may ever ask me advice on. I have used it at another location for an event. Based on the performance, I would say the value would be good. It's a very professional and modern design. The color patterning is quite nice. I wouldn't change anything about the appearance. It's a typical size.

Works great and well. I have enjoyed using this product every chance I get. I do want to try something else though to experience more. Value was good for what I got. The product works well and provides what I need to feed my family. That is what I need in equipment. Good price and works wonders. Appearance is great. Looks strong and sturdy and I like the modern look that it provides my kitchen. Makes it stand out more than the past stove I had in there. Fits in the little spot where my stove goes, not too big nor too small in size. Perfect oven size for what I need to cook in there also.

I haven't had any problems with this product so far. I love it. Unlike my last one, it's easier to keep clean. And the performance is much better. For what I have paid for it compared to the last one I owned, the quality for the value is amazing. I paid way more for something that wasn't as good as this one. It looks amazing! It's not dull or boring looking but it's not over the top either. It's the perfect addition. Makes things look more put together. It fits where I would like it to fit. It's not too small either. It's big enough to fit whatever I need in it.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Can be a little pricey though. It is invaluable! Easy to use, and very modern... compared to the other prices and what is out there it is definitely number one. I love this product. Feels premium and makes me happy to show it off. Nobody I knows has it. Could be a tad bigger because I like bigger items but it is totally fine and I am proud to have this product in my house.

My appliance runs very, very well! I have had very few problems since I bought it about 3 years ago. It runs basically like it is brand new! The value on the appliances is fantastic! You get more than what you really pay for, and for how long the product lasts it is absolutely fantastic! The appearance of the appliance is great. It is an appliance and not a decorative item, but it doesn't have that clunky machine look. It's sleek and unnoticeable. The size is just perfect! I don't think it is too big or too small. It is just the right size that it doesn't take up too much room in my house.

The product works as expected. I have not had any issues or problems with the product since purchase. It's easy to use and operate, and has all the features you need in a range. It simple to use and efficient. I am extremely happy with the overall value. I was able to purchase at an amazing price. I actually spent less than I had budgeted for, which made me very happy. It looks great, works great. I am extremely happy with the appearance of the product. Considering I was able to get it at an amazing price, it still looks modern and stylish. It looks a lot more expensive than it actually was and it matches my other appliances, and looks awesome in my kitchen. The size of the range is perfect. Big enough that I can fit larger items in the stove and cook multiple sides on the range top. But it's not so bulky that it looks obnoxious. It fits perfectly in the designated area.

It works well and looks good but I had to replace one of the burners. Cooks everything I need and is easy to clean. I got it at a good price and my wife really enjoys using it. It is a very valuable product that me and my wife use for my family and friends. We use it on a daily basis and I couldn't see getting by without it The look of the product is excellent. My wife loves the color and the design, and all our friends have commented on how well it looks overall. It is a very appealing product and design. The product is a great design and is a perfect size, and a perfect fit for my family's kitchen. It is just the right size. It is not too big but it's not too small either. It doesn't take up too much room in the kitchen either.

Love the design of it. Nice sleek appearance and is an innovative product. It always performs at top notch and never lets me down. I'd definitely recommend this product to family & friends. I will be buying this product again in the future. Excellent value that's well worth the money. Very durable product that will last a long time. I look forward to using this because it always delivers the best experience. Love the color because it matches my other products. Goes very well with the theme I have in my house. It's an innovative product that won't disappoint you. Perfect size that fits very well with my other products. Doesn't take up a lot of room like other products do. It is definitely the right product for my family and I.

Thermador Ovens Company Profile