Spirit Walk-In Tubs

At Spirit Walk in Tubs, we offer more than just a walk-in tub, we offer the peace of mind that you or your loved one will be able to bathe safely. As a locally owned company, we sell and installs only the finest, American-made products at affordable prices.

Our goal at Spirit Walk In Tubs is to make every installation experience quick and easy so that you may enjoy your new, more accessible bathtub as soon as possible. We strive to provide you with a service experience you want to tell your friends and family about.

Compare Walk-In Bathtubs

Research top Walk-In Bathtubs recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We're a facility that has elderly people who are still capable of doing a good number of things for themselves but need some assistance. These elderly people hve been able to use Spirit tub and many of them did it for the first time by themselves. It's been a very, very positive experience for the sisters. The workmanship is very, very good. When they came, they didn't take too long and they cleaned up everything that they took apart. When they left, it was ready to be used and we've been using it ever since. I've been more than satisfied so I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Spirit Walk-in Tubs is just fine. Their sales representatives were courteous and friendly. My favorite feature is that it's easy to get in and out. I would recommend Spirit to a friend who was interested in purchasing a walk-in tub.

I certainly would recommend Spirit. The sales guy I talked to was very professional, honest, and easy to work with. I had no problems.

I went online and I found the Spirit Walk-in bathtubs here, right here in St. Louis. I first had Premier because it's advertised on the television, and they came and their price was outrageous and the step up was too high because my daughter is handicapped. I just called Spirit, set up the installation, and then they came. They were very cooperative. They even went down to Lowes and helped me get the material so they could go ahead and finish because originally I had said just the bathtub and then I realized we needed the whole bathroom. It was wonderful.

My special needs daughter was very sick. She hadn't ever sat in the bathtub since she was a little girl. She's now 44. It was so good for her. Even today she goes in and sings. That bathtub really helped her to get well. I love using it too. It was expensive but it was worth every penny. I encourage people, especially the elderly and those that can't get around well to get it. You know we went to a hotel last week and then I realized how hard it was for my daughter to get in and out of a regular bathtub. It gives her the independence of being able to bathe herself.

At first, I thought the price Spirit gave me was outrageous and I don't know if I can afford that. I got into it after a guy gave me a price range. The sales rep explained everything about all this and that, so I knew when he explained it that that's what I wanted. Then the installer didn't take long to install it. Our tub was cement so I really love this. I had back surgery and I feel good having it although the feeling doesn't last.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spirit Walk In Tubs?

I was referred to Spirit Walk-In Tubs by another contractor. When I gave the sales representative a call, he came out and met with me and my customer, brought a video out, spoke with him and me at the same time. Then from there, I ordered the tub from him and he delivered the tub and actually stayed around for a couple hours to make sure everything was going good. He not only sold it to me, but he actually stuck around for a while and helped us out on it since I installed it myself. These Spirit tubs' locking mechanism is so much better than the other one I've installed before from a different company. The step-up height is so much less than the other tubs so for the elderly customers I have, it makes it so much easier for them to get in and out.

Expert Review

Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.    More about Shelley→

Spirit Walk-In Tubs is a small, locally-owned company serving the St. Louis, Missouri and Springfield, Illinois areas. They offer American-made walk-in bathtubs along with installation and are dedicated to providing customers with a great consumer experience.

• Company size: Spirit Walk in Tubs is a small, locally-owned company.
  • Installation options: Installation is available to folks living within 150 miles of St. Louis, MO and Springfield, IL.
  • Competitive pricing: Their prices may be up to 30-40% less than other national retailers.
  • Safety: There is a 2 ½ inch low threshold entry available.
  • Reputation: They are an accredited business member of the Better Business Bureau.
  • Best for Individuals with limited mobility, senior citizens, caregivers, individuals considering aging-in-place features, individuals who are obese and have difficulty bathing in standard tubs, individuals with arthritis and those with restless leg syndrome, cramping or other chronic pain.

Compare Walk-In Bathtubs