2. Homeowners

Call ConsumerAffairs Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Spirit Walk-In Tubs is a locally owned company that services the St. Louis, Missouri, area. It sells and installs walk-in tubs in multiple sizes and provides lifetime product warranties and five-year warranties for tub motors. It offers free estimates for those in its service area.

BOTTOM LINE

Spirit Walk-In Tubs installs walk-in bathtubs in the St. Louis area. These tubs have low step thresholds, making them ideal for those with mobility issues. Spirit offers lifetime warranties and covers motors for five years.

PROS

• Lifetime warranty
    • Multiple sizes
    • Employs installers

CONS

• Motor warranty cap
    • Only in Missouri

Top Spirit Walk-In Tubs Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spirit Walk In Tubs?

I was referred to Spirit Walk-in Tubs by another contractor. When I gave the sales representative a call, he came out and met with me… He not only sold it to me, but he actually stuck around for a while and helped us out on it since I installed it myself… The step-up height is so much less than…

I went online and I found the Spirit Walk-in bathtubs… They were very cooperative. They even went down to Lowes and helped me get the material… My special needs daughter was very sick… That bathtub really helped her to get well… it was worth every penny….

Spirit Walk-In Tubs Call ConsumerAffairs (855) 887-8667 Learn More

Call ConsumerAffairs

What is Spirit Walk-In Tubs?

Spirit sells and installs walk-in bathtubs for private homes and retirement and nursing homes. Its walk-in tubs are ideal for those who are older or who have mobility issues. Spirit offers six walk-in tub sizes, all of which have a 2 ½-inch step threshold, creating safer entry for those with mobility issues. The company has served the St. Louis and St. Charles area for more than eight years, and it has about a 150-mile service area radius.

Spirit’s walk-in tubs come with a lifetime warranty, and the company covers tub motors for five years. Its bathtubs are designed to fit into the location of your old tub or shower, making installation easier. Spirit also employs its own installers.

Spirit Walk-In Tubs features

Spirit installs your walk-in tub where your old tub or shower was located. Its tubs come in 36 or 40 inches in height and 26, 30 or 32 inches in width. It provides a lifetime product warranty and a five-year motor warranty for all its walk-in tubs. You can choose from a soaker tub or a tub with heaters, air jets, massage jets and other features. These tubs have a low 2 ½-inch step-in, making them fairly safe for those with mobility issues.

Spirit’s walk-in tubs can help you or your loved ones age in place and avoid the heavy costs of nursing homes or retirement communities. These tubs can also reduce the risk of falls and injuries in the bathroom.

Spirit Walk-In Tubs costs

Spirit’s walk-in tub pricing varies depending on tub size and any additional features (massage jets, water heaters, air jets and more). Most spend from $5,000 to $7,000 on a walk-in tub from Spirit; however, the price can go up significantly with each customization. Spirit does employ its own installers, which can help keep installation costs down, and all its walk-in tubs include a lifetime product warranty and a five-year motor warranty.

Spirit Walk-In Tubs FAQ

Where is Spirit Walk-In Tubs available?
      Spirit serves the St. Charles/St. Louis, Missouri, area. The company has a 150-mile service radius, so its tubs are available in surrounding communities.
      Does Spirit Walk-In Tubs offer installation services?
      Yes. Spirit Tubs its own tub installers, which could help keep installation costs down.
      What other services does Spirit Walk-In Tubs offer?
      In addition to walk-in tub installation, Spirit offers toilet installation, grab bar and shower rod installation, vanity replacement, shower installation for those with mobility issues and tub and shower surrounds.
      Does Spirit Walk-In Tubs offer a warranty?
      Yes, Spirit covers its walk-in tubs with a lifetime warranty; however, the motors are covered for just five years. Be sure to check warranty information for your specific walk-in tub.

Is Spirit Walk-In Tubs good?

Spirit Walk-In Tubs offers multiple walk-in tub sizes. Each comes with a lifetime warranty, though the motors are covered for only five years. Spirit serves St. Charles and St. Louis, Missouri, and surrounding areas, so its availability is pretty limited. However, the company has a patent-pending 2 ½-inch tub entry step, helping to increase safety for those with mobility issues and those who are aging in place.

Spirit Walk-In Tubs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spirit Walk-In Tubs?
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spirit Walk In Tubs?

Original review: April 23, 2015

We're a facility that has elderly people who are still capable of doing a good number of things for themselves but need some assistance. These elderly people hve been able to use Spirit tub and many of them did it for the first time by themselves. It's been a very, very positive experience for the sisters. The workmanship is very, very good. When they came, they didn't take too long and they cleaned up everything that they took apart. When they left, it was ready to be used and we've been using it ever since. I've been more than satisfied so I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Original review: April 15, 2015

Spirit Walk-in Tubs is just fine. Their sales representatives were courteous and friendly. My favorite feature is that it's easy to get in and out. I would recommend Spirit to a friend who was interested in purchasing a walk-in tub.

Get buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 11, 2015

I certainly would recommend Spirit. The sales guy I talked to was very professional, honest, and easy to work with. I had no problems.

Original review: April 7, 2015

I went online and I found the Spirit Walk-in bathtubs here, right here in St. Louis. I first had Premier because it's advertised on the television, and they came and their price was outrageous and the step up was too high because my daughter is handicapped. I just called Spirit, set up the installation, and then they came. They were very cooperative. They even went down to Lowes and helped me get the material so they could go ahead and finish because originally I had said just the bathtub and then I realized we needed the whole bathroom. It was wonderful.

My special needs daughter was very sick. She hadn't ever sat in the bathtub since she was a little girl. She's now 44. It was so good for her. Even today she goes in and sings. That bathtub really helped her to get well. I love using it too. It was expensive but it was worth every penny. I encourage people, especially the elderly and those that can't get around well to get it. You know we went to a hotel last week and then I realized how hard it was for my daughter to get in and out of a regular bathtub. It gives her the independence of being able to bathe herself.

Original review: April 3, 2015

At first, I thought the price Spirit gave me was outrageous and I don't know if I can afford that. I got into it after a guy gave me a price range. The sales rep explained everything about all this and that, so I knew when he explained it that that's what I wanted. Then the installer didn't take long to install it. Our tub was cement so I really love this. I had back surgery and I feel good having it although the feeling doesn't last.

Original review: March 30, 2015

I was referred to Spirit Walk-In Tubs by another contractor. When I gave the sales representative a call, he came out and met with me and my customer, brought a video out, spoke with him and me at the same time. Then from there, I ordered the tub from him and he delivered the tub and actually stayed around for a couple hours to make sure everything was going good. He not only sold it to me, but he actually stuck around for a while and helped us out on it since I installed it myself. These Spirit tubs' locking mechanism is so much better than the other one I've installed before from a different company. The step-up height is so much less than the other tubs so for the elderly customers I have, it makes it so much easier for them to get in and out.

Spirit Walk-In Tubs Company Information