2. Homeowners

Spirit Walk-In Tubs
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

ONLY SERVICES 150 MILES AROUND ST. LOUIS AREA. At Spirit Walk in Tubs, we offer more than just a walk-in tub, we offer the peace of mind that you or your loved one will be able to bathe safely. As a locally owned company, we sell and installs only the finest, American-made products at affordable prices.

Our goal at Spirit Walk In Tubs is to make every installation experience quick and easy so that you may enjoy your new, more accessible bathtub as soon as possible. We strive to provide you with a service experience you want to tell your friends and family about.

Spirit Walk-In Tubs Learn More

Spirit Walk-In Tubs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spirit Walk-In Tubs?
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spirit Walk In Tubs?

Original review: April 23, 2015

We're a facility that has elderly people who are still capable of doing a good number of things for themselves but need some assistance. These elderly people hve been able to use Spirit tub and many of them did it for the first time by themselves. It's been a very, very positive experience for the sisters. The workmanship is very, very good. When they came, they didn't take too long and they cleaned up everything that they took apart. When they left, it was ready to be used and we've been using it ever since. I've been more than satisfied so I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Original review: April 15, 2015

Spirit Walk-in Tubs is just fine. Their sales representatives were courteous and friendly. My favorite feature is that it's easy to get in and out. I would recommend Spirit to a friend who was interested in purchasing a walk-in tub.

Get buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 11, 2015

I certainly would recommend Spirit. The sales guy I talked to was very professional, honest, and easy to work with. I had no problems.

Original review: April 7, 2015

I went online and I found the Spirit Walk-in bathtubs here, right here in St. Louis. I first had Premier because it's advertised on the television, and they came and their price was outrageous and the step up was too high because my daughter is handicapped. I just called Spirit, set up the installation, and then they came. They were very cooperative. They even went down to Lowes and helped me get the material so they could go ahead and finish because originally I had said just the bathtub and then I realized we needed the whole bathroom. It was wonderful.

My special needs daughter was very sick. She hadn't ever sat in the bathtub since she was a little girl. She's now 44. It was so good for her. Even today she goes in and sings. That bathtub really helped her to get well. I love using it too. It was expensive but it was worth every penny. I encourage people, especially the elderly and those that can't get around well to get it. You know we went to a hotel last week and then I realized how hard it was for my daughter to get in and out of a regular bathtub. It gives her the independence of being able to bathe herself.

Original review: April 3, 2015

At first, I thought the price Spirit gave me was outrageous and I don't know if I can afford that. I got into it after a guy gave me a price range. The sales rep explained everything about all this and that, so I knew when he explained it that that's what I wanted. Then the installer didn't take long to install it. Our tub was cement so I really love this. I had back surgery and I feel good having it although the feeling doesn't last.

Original review: March 30, 2015

I was referred to Spirit Walk-In Tubs by another contractor. When I gave the sales representative a call, he came out and met with me and my customer, brought a video out, spoke with him and me at the same time. Then from there, I ordered the tub from him and he delivered the tub and actually stayed around for a couple hours to make sure everything was going good. He not only sold it to me, but he actually stuck around for a while and helped us out on it since I installed it myself. These Spirit tubs' locking mechanism is so much better than the other one I've installed before from a different company. The step-up height is so much less than the other tubs so for the elderly customers I have, it makes it so much easier for them to get in and out.

Spirit Walk In Tubs author review by Shelley Webb

Spirit Walk-in Tubs operates out of the Greater St. Louis area and sells and installs U.S.-made products. Its walk-in tubs can be customized to fit into any space and accommodate luxury features.

• Products: The company sells customizable soaker or whirlpool walk-in tubs that are 36 inches to 40 inches high and 26 inches to 30 inches wide.

• Safety features: Every Spirit tub comes with a low step-in that’s just 2.5 inches tall. Every walk-in tub has a comfortable seat and nonslip flooring.

• Luxury features: The company’s walk-in tubs are customizable to include air jets, water jets and seat heaters.

• Installation: Spirit Walk-in Tubs includes installation from a trained professional with the purchase of a walk-in tub.

• Warranties: All Spirit walk-in tubs come with a lifetime warranty, and every motor comes with a five-year warranty.

by Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Spirit Walk-In Tubs Company Information