3.55/5

245 Select Blinds Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 26, 2019

My name is Terry **. I am a new customer who was referred by my sister a regular customer of Select Blinds. On February 20, 2019 I made my first purchase. I ordered the Designer Vertical Blinds (Tahoe Nutmeg). I did not open the blinds when they arrived. I waited until the room was painted, new flooring and countertops were completed on March 25, 2019. After the completion of the above, I opened the box and frantically discovered I did not receive what I ordered.

I called on 3/26/2019 spoke to Mr. Tyler ** who was very attentive, patient, kind, professional, a problem solver, investigator, concerned, eager, enthusiastic, vigorous and most important "willing" to resolve my problem within his level of authority. He went over and beyond! He provided me with the best customer service I have ever received. He provided me with Walt Disney Customer! Customer Service is in his DNA. Mr. Tyler ** a valuable asset to your organization. I wish him limitless success and the best all the days of his life! I am a lifetime customer because of Mr. Tyler ** MVP! Sincerely, Terry **.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

This is the second order I have placed with Select Blinds in a couple of years. We live in Northern NH and it gets plenty cold. We ordered the double cell light filtering shades from Select Blinds for our large picture windows. I measured as directed and they came to us in perfect shape and fit great. They have a click button on the bottom of the shade that allows us to raise and lower without strings or hassles. It has worked perfect over the 2+ years with no problems. We decided to do the rest of our windows after these have been in place for a while. All the blinds came well wrapped and in great shape. Good thing as the bonehead who delivered them could not make it up our driveway and left them in the snow!!! Idiot.

We were expecting the shipment so we found them in short order and were well protected. I was upset at delivery though. Anyway they all fit perfect and are easy to install with simple push and click brackets. Alexis helped online to give us additional discounts above what was online. Don't know if that was because we were a repeat customer or not. Shades are warm, house is warmer, looks beautiful and well worth it. Alexis was great with customer service and the company has not disappointed us at all. Worth it in our opinion. Free samples with color swatches as well.

Get expert buying tips about Blinds and Window Treatments delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Made 2 purchases from Select Blinds to outfit an entire home. First pass was normal blinds on many windows for which the pricing and color selection from Select Blinds was difficult to beat. I installed them fine and follow-up support was great especially when a couple of blinds wouldn't retract as easily as the others, and getting replacements under warranty was fairly painless.

Second purchase was more involved since it was motorized blinds in large sizes to completely cover a large patio door. We wanted additional options that Select Blinds didn't show on their website and actually no other online seller showed completely. We did a lot of research and ended-up reaching out directly to the OEM (manufacturer) of the blinds to determine which options would work best together and heard from a support supervisor there that out of the different online vendors who sell their product, Select Blinds was a consistent customer favorite for a variety of reasons. That made the decision even easier and I worked with Dustin at Select Blinds to get our dream motorized blinds ordered.

The OEM had some quality control issues initially but Dustin was really an advocate for the customer (us) to make things right, so things took a bit of time with back and forth with the OEM but the outcome was very positive thanks to Dustin and our persistence. Definitely shop around, but the prices and service seem hard to beat unless you aren't very DIY and need measurement and installation done for you more locally. If you are not afraid of DIY, they have great install help documentation and videos on their website just as most other window coverings online companies have.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I had minor issues with the website (probably human error). Called for help and very glad Cody picked up my call! She was able to pull my saved cart and make needed adjustments. I had previously gotten samples sent to me. When I started to order something anyway that I didn’t have a sample for Cody suggested putting it on hold and sent me a more samples. Two days later I was glad she did. I really didn’t care for the material I picked out.

She sent more and I found what I actually will be happy with. When I originally started looking I only thought of doing the kitchen window. But ended up deciding the prices were right and besides the kitchen I ordered Roman shades for the sliding glass doors in guest room, a hall window and my bedroom window! She kept my order on hold for over a week while I would get samples and decide on different details. When I was finally ready to order they had a better sale going and she gave me that sale price instead of the original one. She was such a delight to work with!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

After I ordered my blinds and was having difficulty getting status I started to worry and looking over the internet to see the experience others had with the company. I know, I should have done so prior to the order. But, it was too late for that. Anyway, I received my blinds right on the schedule that was provided when I ordered them, I just had trouble getting shipping status from the company. I received the blinds, they were just as ordered (I followed the directions on the site to obtain the measurements).

I installed them and they look great and seem to be a quality product. Only time will tell. So, I wanted to write a review to let others know that I had a positive experience with this company. Communication could have been better, but it would not prevent me from ordering again. I got large verticals (111 x 80) for $271 dollars shipped to my house. It was double that at local stores. I'm in Detroit, Michigan and do not work for nor have any relationship to the company. I simply wanted to write this because people seem quick to write bad reviews, but not good ones. Your mileage may vary. Best of luck!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Blinds?

Original review: June 20, 2019

I ordered a $1000 worth of honeycomb blinds. For all the standard windows, everything was fine. I had 2 quarter arch Windows and called customer service to get help on measurements. Sent pics of the 2 windows and was told a 22" x 23" opening was fine. Placed the order and everything shipped but these. Called up and spoke to CS and said the sizing was a problem. Resent pics again and the rep indicated I would need to install a shelf for these. I ordered 2 from a different company since Select did not carry these and had the rep make the appropriate change to window size, 22" x 22". I was supposed to receive an updated order but never did.

After 2 days I called again and this rep indicated it looked like the previous rep I spoke to never changed the order. He assured me he made the change and would send an updated order. Next day I received a request to send a template of the window opening even though it was a standard size 22" x 22". I prepared the template and clearly marked the size on it 22" x 22". Tracked the package and after 4 days, tracking indicated SB received the template.

After 2 weeks with no contact and an order that still showed the wrong size, called again and spoke to Eric. He saw all the notes and assured me he would track down the order and contact me in 1 or 2 days. After 3 days no contact and called again. This time Darren spoke to me and after a 10 minute hold so he could investigate, he came back to me and indicated they would not build the blinds! I was shocked since the website clearly showed the exact window type I was trying to fit and gave me the option to build the blind. He couldn't explain why this was the case and I asked to speak to a manager. There was only one supervisor available on the floor and he indicated she could not speak to me at that time. He put a "priority" call back request in and told me to expect a call in 24 to 48 hours!! Priority? This company does not have a clue and their customer service is horrific. They have my money and I have nothing now!

Original review: June 12, 2019

Ordered 3 roman shades on April 17, 2019. Received the order in May and installed 2 of the 3 shades. Each one is slightly different. One does not hang straight (the mount is straight but the fabric bottom is crooked). The measurements are smaller than expected. I wrote my concerns to customer service in May. It is June 12 and there is still no resolution. I have been patient and provided all necessary pictures and proof but have not been provided any solution to this issue. This is why I was hesitant to order from a online retailer, instead of going to a store and being able to return my item, hassle free. These are expensive items that are not useful in my home and will end up being a waste of money. I cannot recommend to my friends or family to use this company. I tried writing a review on the company website and it would not allow it, maybe because it was less than 5 stars? Dishonest!

Select Blinds response

Thank you, Mimi! I received your voicemail and will give you a call back shortly. Talk to you soon!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 7, 2019

Having previously purchased from SelectBlinds several years ago without issue, I did not hesitate to spend over $600 on 6 cellular shades from them last month with the intent of purchasing 17 more in the coming weeks. I am glad I waited because these shades have caused me nothing but problems, and SelectBlinds could not care less. At no time was I told, and nowhere on the website does SelectBlinds disclose that the mounting hardware included with my shades created a 1/2" gap between the window and the shade. Additionally, my shades flattened out from the promised and pictured honeycomb pattern almost immediately (making the gap worse!). Since these are on my bay windows the side windows are at an angle to the room, which allows people to see in and light to come through the gaps created.

Marrin from SelectBlinds said this is all normal and I'm stuck with these expensive shades, that don't actually provide privacy or shade. Unfortunately, I can't use them anywhere else, since my bay windows are differently sized from my other windows. In light of this experience, and SelectBlinds' indifference to my plight, I would no longer recommend SelectBlinds to anyone.

Select Blinds response

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the experience you've had with your recent purchase of honeycomb shades. We are sorry to see that you are having these issues.

I'd like to work with you on a resolution that will suit your needs, as I think there may be an alternative resolution that can help with the problems you are having. In any case, please don't hesitate to contact me directly, and I will gladly try to make this right. Thank you for providing your honest feedback!

Original review: June 2, 2019

After installing a set of blinds for my living room I found I wasn’t completely satisfied with the dimensions. I contacted Select Blinds and they sent me a new set after discussing the exact measurements I was hoping to have. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Select Blinds!! Brady ** was so polite, helpful & empathetic to my concerns! Thank you!!!

Original review: May 31, 2019

We built a new home and I have ordered all of my roller shades from Select Blinds. I debated on ordering shades for our double doors and back door as they needed to be 84 inches long. One of the shades ended up falling off of the roller, as they did not roll up easily. I called customer service and asked if I could get roller shades with the chain for easier lifting up and down. I explained our troubles to Hayley and she was able to get everything reordered for us with the pull chain. Thank you for great customer service! I have 2 more rooms that need shades and I will be using Select Blinds for them.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 29, 2019

We ordered almost a $1000 in blinds on 05/22 so that they would arrive around time we closed on our new home 06/03. On 05/24 we receive email blinds are in production. On 05/28 we receive email that the blinds are now on back order and will not be back till 06/19. They would still have to be made and then another week for delivery. Called customer service and got no help. Advised me we could cancel the order, did not even care.

Select Blinds response

Thank you very much for providing your feedback about your recent experience with your order from Select Blinds. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the lack of empathy our Customer Care team had in this matter. Please let us know if there is anything further we can do to help in this matter, as I see a member of Customer Care management has been in contact with you. We hope you have a lovely day!

Original review: May 20, 2019

We ordered three pricey "blackout shades" ($850 for the three, but we were willing to splurge for what we thought was a good product in colors we liked - boy, were we wrong!). I tried to post a negative review on Select Blinds' website but it wasn't allowed to go through, so here it is. These are supposed to be "blackout" shades, blocking out almost all light (up to 99%, based on the product description). What a joke. We opted for an "outside mount," for various reasons, including the fact that with an inside mount, some light will invariably get through unless there's something to block out the edges (and our windows did not have the required clearance to accommodate the product Select Blinds offers that has this feature). We measured and added the recommended 4" to the width of the window.

Long story short, these shades have a design flaw in that the pleated shade hangs so far away from the window (because of the mounting hardware and the location from which the shades comes down from the hardware) that so much light is let in that's it's completely ineffective as a shade, much less a blackout shade.

We contacted customer service about this design flaw and were first told we must have measured wrong (we did not) and were then made the offer to purchase a different product at a discount. Select Blinds will not offer a refund on these mediocre shades. Why on earth would I ever order from them again? Although we love the color choices, if a window covering that's supposed to block out light doesn't actually do so, that's a problem and Select Blinds needs to own that problem for people who expect products to work as advertised.

I decided to file a complaint with my credit card company for receiving merchandise that was not as advertised. Select Blinds is fighting me and refuses to do anything other than offer a different product at a reduced price. Like I'm going to give them more of my hard-earned money! So, my advice is to stay away from this company, unless you're OK with receiving products that don't work as advertised/expected.

Original review: May 16, 2019

We replaced our old tired window coverings with a clean snow white miniblind and they look great. I forgot about the guest bathroom and called SB to place the order. The blind that arrived was different, so I spoke to HayLee who quickly saw that a mistake had been made due the blind brand being slightly different, but she took care of it and the correct one has been reordered and at no additional expense to me - Thank You HayLee and Select Blinds!

Original review: May 14, 2019

I have successfully ordered blinds for my home 3 times previously, but I couldn't remember which company I used. I mistakenly believed that one online blinds company is as good as the next, so I went with this one. I needed blinds for two different sets of windows, and each of them needed to be split into two blinds to accommodate the window air conditioner units. I should have known from my initial attempt at using their website that it was not going to end well. There were several drop-down menus, and after I would get the page completed and try to move on to the next page, all the choices I made previously reset to defaults.

After several attempts, I thought I had ordered what I needed. The delivery time was longer than my past experiences with other companies, too, but I figured it wouldn't matter once I got them installed. When they finally came, they were two very long, single blinds, not the double sets I ordered. I contacted the company, and the only solution they offered was for me to buy more blinds from them! Now I am out $300, and I still have no window coverings. Do not fall for their claim on their website: "The most reviewed, highest rated blinds in America. Your satisfaction is guaranteed with our custom blinds and shades." This guarantee certainly didn't apply to me. I have learned my lesson, and will go back to blinds.com from now on.

Select Blinds response

Thank you for providing your honest feedback about your recent Select Blinds experience. I am very sorry to hear about the issues you've reported about your order. The last thing we want is for you to feel stuck with items you do not enjoy.

I'd like to work with you, and make things right. Please feel free to contact me back with your order information, and I will immediately work with you on a mutually beneficial resolution. Thank you, and have a great day!

Original review: May 14, 2019

They say it's "satisfaction guaranteed" which is a complete lie and false advertising. I purchased this blind for $50 on sale. It was a piece of junk. When I complained, they made me send pictures which showed what low quality it is and how it would be mounted over an inch from the wall. They said "too bad. It's perfect." There is NO RETURN policy. BEWARE of this cheap company.

Hello Ellie,

I'm very sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with your order. I'd like to work with you on a resolution, as I know that we can do better than the service you initially received.

If you're interested in working with me on a resolution, please feel free to respond to my private message with your order information, and I will begin working with you on the best course of action to proceed with. Thank you for your honest feedback, and have a great day!

Original review: May 11, 2019

I ordered several custom blinds for a room I was redoing and two of the blinds were for skylight windows. The initial order was fast and easy and delivered to my doorstep within a very reasonable period of time. After installing the blinds I realized that the skylight blinds were the correct measurements but not all the hardware for holding the blinds against the skylight had been included in the original shipment. When I called Select Blinds they were very attentive and I ended up working with Haley and her manager Brady who bent over backwards to quickly correct the issue. I would certainly recommend Select Blinds for their great products and outstanding customer service.

Original review: May 11, 2019

We are appalled by the quality of the blind we ordered. There is a full-length, very visible seam running through the blind right at eye level which has holes in it!! I have never ever seen blinds that poorly done. I could have done a better job patching 2 pieces of fabric myself. And if that's what I wanted to do, I sure wouldn't have gone the "custom" way paid over CAD 200. Customer Service response? "And just to mention that it is clearly written on the website that there is a seam on all blinds of 72" and above." No responsibility at all for how badly the product turned out, no talk of offering anything. Absolutely disgraceful.

Select Blinds response

We are sorry to see this problem with your large blackout shades. The last thing we want is for you to feel dissatisfied with a product that you spent time measuring and ordering for.

I'd like to work with you, and hopefully turn around your negative experience; my ultimate goal is your satisfaction. Thank you for providing us with your feedback; I will contact you directly in hopes to resolve this matter!

Original review: May 8, 2019

Blinds were ordered on April 22, 2019. Credit card was charged on April 23, 2019. Product delivered to Ithaca NY rather than Gettysburg PA. Contacted customer service. They were absolutely no help. They said, "They would try to locate product if possible." Requested an immediate refund of credit card charge and was given run around by customer service rep. Asked to speak to Supervisor and was told that there were none available. Customer rep immediately began with discount on next purchase. After all, the charge on my credit card was incurred 16 days ago. Will never do business with Select Blinds again. Going to file complaint with Better Business Bureau.

Hello Timothy,

We are very sorry to hear about your negative experience. I have contacted you by email in hopes to work with you toward a happy resolution. Our shipping error was completely regrettable, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused.

If you have further questions or would like to continue working with me, please don't hesitate to continue corresponding with me by email.

Thank you for your honest feedback, and I hope you have a great day!

Original review: May 8, 2019

I ordered blinds from Select Blinds but they were just a little too wide. It was my error in measuring. I knew I couldn’t return them, but Hayley was very helpful in the process of ordering new ones!!

Original review: May 6, 2019

I ordered 7 blinds all the same size, put blinds up and found I had made a mistake on the measurements of 2 windows. Called Customer service spoke with Haley and ordered 2 new blinds at a 50% discount. The blinds look wonderful and were easy to install. The good thing is I can use the 2 blind I mismeasured in another room. Company is very easy to work with and good quality. Haley was amazing!

Original review: May 1, 2019

I called the company to say the blinds smell horrible and the woman asked me what it smelled like. I told her it smelled like a skunk and she said that was terrible to maybe wash them with tomato juice but that you really wouldn’t want to do that to a new product. She said she would get back to me later that day and was sure that after review they would send me a replacement. The next day no response so I called again and the guy said he would put a rush on my claim. Then today at 7:00pm at night I receive an email saying that the smell would go away and they could not help me.

I now have to go out and buy new blinds because the smell is in my bedroom and I am unable to sleep with the smell. Mind you when I first called I told them we received the package and that it was open for 2 weeks before hanging. I waited a few days hoping the smell would disappear. I wish I would have gone to Wayfair. Their customer Service is excellent. I will be sure to tell everyone I know to stay clear of Select Blinds.

Select Blinds response

Thank you for providing information about your recent experience with your odorous blinds/shades. Please accept our sincerest apologies for this inconvenience; I truly hope to help make this right.

Sometimes there is a smell that can occur from the color dye of certain materials, but it really should not persist. Since it has persisted longer than it should, I really hope we can work with you further on this issue. I will contact you directly, and will do anything I can to help.

Original review: April 27, 2019

The day after I placed an order, Select Blinds sent a better email offer. I called Customer Service, spoke with Haley who took care of giving me the additional 5% off. She was professional, fast, courteous and nice - exactly what I want our staff to be! Thank you.

Original review: April 24, 2019

Do not waste your time or money on this company or their products. I had issues from the start and should have just canceled the order. First the day I was supposed to received my blinds I got an email that the color I picked was on back order. This was over a week after I ordered them and their tracking said it was in production. Then when I requested a callback with more details, I never received one. I had to call back. I decided to change the color to one that was in stock even after all that to my own stupidity. Then my order still told me it was on back order until April 19th even after changing it. I finally get the blinds and they are scratched, dented and the faux wood part of the blinds are splintered from the saw or device they use to cut it. I contact customer service and explain what happens and first I am told I could not be called back because the supposed manager was chatting with me and multiple customers.

I finally get a call the next day from a manager explain what happen. They asked if I had pictures, I said of course I do. I was told I would get a credit after they emailed the pictures to the production team and I would hear back from them no later than the next day. I just now received an email almost a week later asking me for more pictures and if I would send them back for inspection. The reason why it took so long to get back to me was because the manager I was speaking with was off the next day from the first time I spoke to her even though she said she would contact me for sure the next morning. This place is a JOKE! Oh, and did I mention that I order 11 sets of blinds and not one of them came with the wand on top of being damaged. DO WASTE OUR TIME OR MONEY, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY MONEY BACK. I would give them no stars if I could.

Select Blinds response

I'm terribly sorry to hear this news, and to see the damages in your photos without a completed resolution. I'm hoping to work with you if this remains unresolved at this time.

We truly appreciate your feedback, and hope to turn this around right away. I will be reaching out to you directly, with the ultimate goal of gaining your satisfaction.

Original review: April 22, 2019

Thank you, Select Blinds. What a great company. Five years ago we ordered bottom up-top down blinds for our upstairs and downstairs windows. a few months ago I broke an upstairs blind, yanking on it a bit too hard. They replaced this blind for me at no charge, I was only contacting them to see if I could pay them to fix it! Really great company.

Original review: April 19, 2019

They subtract from what you think is the exact measurement. And when you call them to tell them it's wrong they tell you that they subtract 1 3/4 inches for an inside mount but they will make you a new set at "a substantial discount." The product is nice but I am not planning on EVER using them again.

Select Blinds response

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback about your recent experience with your purchase. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

We hope to be able to work with you on a resolution that fits your needs; the last thing we want is for you to feel stuck with something you do not like. I will send you a direct message; my ultimate goal is to regain your 100% satisfaction!

Original review: April 15, 2019

Do not make the mistake of dealing with this company, spend a few extra bucks and have a professional do your blinds. No matter how much we tried explaining them what we needed and the actual measurements of the windows and/or frames nothing fit and everything is your fault unless you're a lawyer. You can forget about getting any help from their service department unless you can weeks for an answer. If you want to spend thousands of dollars to have blinds that don't fit and look horrible, do not consider using Selectblinds.com for anything!!!

Select Blinds response

We are very sorry to hear you've had a negative experience, and I hope to be able to help resolve any issues you may have had with your recent purchase. The last thing we want is for you to stay unsatisfied with your experience.

I will send you a direct message in hopes to find a resolution that suits your needs, and improves your opinion of Select Blinds. Thank you!

Original review: April 13, 2019

I purchased cordless top-down, bottom-up cellular shades for my new home. In less than five years, I have had to replace every single shade! The cordless mechanism broke for each one, preventing the shade from lifting. In some cases, the cords snapped completely and had to be thrown away. I would strongly discourage anyone from purchasing this type of shade from SelectBlinds.com.

Select Blinds response

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback about your experience with your purchase from Select Blinds. I'm very sorry to hear that you've had a negative encounter with the corded shades. I'd like to try to work with you in any way I can to make this right. Please don't hesitate to respond to the email I will be sending you directly, if you're interested!

Original review: April 12, 2019

I bought a new home and had Select Blinds do all the 17 windows of blinds. I had an issue to 3 of the blinds. 2 of the blinds had to be recut due to the windows being renovated and one of the blinds had to be recut because the cutting room cut it too short by 9 inches. Both times customer service was exemplary. The first time they gave us a deep discount on the replacements that were not their fault and replaced the error on their part with a simple photo of the blind showing the shortage. The product is beautiful. Would recommend this company without hesitation to anyone looking for custom blinds!

Original review: March 30, 2019

The first blind that I received was not mine. It was someone else's order. The second order that I received was 1/4 of an inch smaller than it was supposed to be. They advised me to take a picture with a measuring tape to show the difference, which I did. They then emailed me back and said it was within their 1/8 inch tolerance and was made correctly. 1/4 inch is definitely more than 1/8 inch, and it clearly showed on the tape measure. I cannot even put it in my window because there is a gap around the whole arch and they sent me the wrong clips. I called, waited on hold, they said I needed to speak to an arch specialist, and one would call me back. It has now been two weeks with no call. This place is terrible. I paid $107 for a blind that would have a 1/4 inch gap all around the outside, if I could hang it up, which I cannot because they sent me the wrong hardware. Still waiting on hold.

Select Blinds response

I'm very sorry to hear about your negative experience with your order shipment, and the added inconvenience of receiving someone else's order. Clearly a mistake was made at our factory, and I apologize that you have not received the customer service you were needing.

I will reach out to you directly with my contact information, and will try to work with you to the best of my ability. Thank you for your patience in the mean time, and I hope you have a lovely day!

Original review: March 30, 2019

Long time to get samples and very slow response time dealing with customer service. Tilt cords are too short and they are not too willing to help you resolve. I recommend purchasing from another company!

Select Blinds expert review by Jami Barnett, Ph.D.

SelectBlinds manufactures custom blinds and window shades in a wide variety of materials, colors and sizes. You can shop online and then order a sample of the materials you’re interested in before making your final selection. SelectBlinds is a part of the SelectShops company and is headquartered in Mesa, Arizona.

• Child safety: All products sold through SelectBlinds comply with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission’s standards. Many of the blinds can be upgraded to a cordless system, and all corded blinds come with free cord cleats to help keep cords out of the reach of children and pets.

• Free shipping: All products under 94 inches wide ship for free. If your windows are 94 inches or wider, you’ll have to pay $70 per oversized item.

• Warranties: All SelectBlinds products come with a free three-year limited warranty. It covers defects in materials, including brackets and internal mechanisms, and workmanship. You can extend that warranty or get a five-year unlimited warranty for an extra fee. The unlimited warranty covers all types of accidents and damage.

• Free samples: SelectBlinds will send you a free sample piece of any blind or shade, so you can make sure you like the look and feel of the material. If a product is on sale when you order the sample, SelectBlinds will honor that sale even if it ends before you receive your sample and make your purchase.

• Selection: SelectBlinds has a huge selection of blinds and shades for windows. You can get wood blinds, vertical blinds, interior shutters, roller shades, Roman shades, solar shades and much more. Because they’re all custom made, you have more choices in size and color than at many other stores.

• Best for: online shoppers and those with unique windows.

Profile picture of Jami Barnett, Ph.D.
Jami Barnett, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Jami Barnett, Ph.D., is an experienced researcher, and she believes consumers have a right to clear and honest information about products. In her role at ConsumerAffairs, she thoroughly researches products and companies by interviewing experts, reviewing research studies, reading governmental regulations and investigating customer service responses. Her work gives consumers the information they need to make smart purchasing decisions.

Select Blinds Company Information