3.74/5
Based on 96 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

135 Select Blinds Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 14, 2018

We purchased 3 cartridge roller shades. Right out of the box 2 of the 3 did not roll up when tugged. For the cost of these shades they should be working perfectly out of the box. My husband and I were going to try to make them work even though our window frame is too shallow for them. We followed the measuring instructions to a T, but there was no part asking for a measurement for the window frame itself. I apparently wrongly assumed that the window shades would be universal size (because otherwise wouldn't they have asked for a measurement?? You'd think!).

I called customer service and there was nothing they were willing to do even though we had spent quite a bit of money on these shades. My husband called back about the issues with the shades not rolling up. They requested a video (even though the issue clearly is pretty cut and try - we're not idiots we know how to use a roller shade - it doesn't roll up there's not much more to it than that). Again unwilling to really do much. One customer service rep sent us a YouTube link to try to correct the issue. Why should I have to fix pricey shades with a youtube link the day I open them? Do not bother with this company. If something goes wrong (even if it's their fault) they are inflexible. We are out $200 as a result!

Original review: June 14, 2018

I order 1 blackout vinyl signature roller shade. They came too wide for my window. Me and my husband both followed your instructions on measuring. You had 2 ways of measuring per the product page. The video showed measuring 3 places for width and height where the written instructions show to only measure the top. We have only windows that actually is more wide towards the bottom and less wide on top. So when we measured per the video the 3 measurements... we took the smallest measurement (which was the top) and was EXACTLY 32in. So that’s what we ordered. So right now the shade will fit the bottom/middle of the window but not the top where it’s supposed to be. It’s 1/2in off. Very minimal. The shade fits the window but the metal hardware on the shade is slightly too wide to fit in the brackets.

I first wrote into the chat and they basically told me they wouldn’t do anything but offer an “extreme” discount on a new shade and that I measured wrong. The “extreme” discount was basically the same price I paid originally. So I called in and spoke to the rudest man EVER! I tried explaining our windows are old and are harder to measure. Along with it saying how to measure 2 different ways. He kept telling me that if we measured the 3 width, I still would have had to take the smallest measurement which still would have been too big. What he didn’t get is our smallest measurement was actually the TOP and we confirmed it was 32 and is still measuring 32in. In so many words he basically said we didn’t measure right and made us feel dumb.

We tried going over measuring to make sure we did it correctly and still got 32in. He never once asked to see a picture/video of how our window is set up so that he could see what we were trying to say about it being a old window with a weird structure. What’s the point of ordering again for this extreme discount if it’s going to be wrong again? I even said, “I could measure my old shade then you guys could add in the deductions you take out”. But he wouldn’t hear that. I never felt so degraded from someone in customer service in my life. I still keep hearing him say over and over in his sarcastic tone, “All you gotta do is measure wall to wall... it’s not that hard.”

I hope it shows who I spoke to cause that guy is terrible. Oh and I also commented on how they have reviews on their website from people stating that they mis measured and got an exchange and had to screenshot to prove it. He basically called me a liar and never heard of that since he has been there. However we didn’t mis measure. So maybe your deductions weren’t right. Terrible company and now I’m stuck with this shade for no reason. Do Not Order from Them!!!

Get expert buying tips about Blinds and Window Treatments delivered to your inbox.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 13, 2018

When I ordered top down, bottom up pleated shades from Select Blinds, I anticipated a durable and user-friendly product and expected that the shades would hang level. However those anticipations and expectations were just that and the reality is I received pleated shades that are NOT durable or user-friendly and that DO NOT hang level. Unfortunately, I did not read company reviews prior to placing my order. After 4 months of emailing, I am now personally seeing and experiencing the bait and switch tactics that is so prevalent in reviews for their products and customer service. I would certainly recommend spending a little more to get a quality product. You will not get that from Select Blinds.

Select Blinds response

I'm sorry to hear you're dissatisfied with our service. I would like to work with you to resolve this issue, and hopefully change your opinion about Select Blinds. Additionally, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach me. (480) 302 5113.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 12, 2018

I ordered motorized blinds from this company last fall. First they sent me one that did not fit, they said I had measured incorrectly so they would not send me another but I had to pay for another blind with a small discount. I finally received the replacement blind weeks later. Now, nine months later, one of the blinds stopped working. FIVE calls and FIVE WEEKS later still no replacement. Constant runaround. I will NEVER buy another product from this company and I am spreading the word to my realtor friends and anyone who might be in a position order blinds. Clearly their 'five star ratings' on the company website are fraudulent advertising. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. HORRIBLE COMPANY.

Select Blinds response

Original review: June 9, 2018

Ordered 4 shades in biscuit. Received, but the housing is pink. Called and they were happy to replace, for almost the same amount I paid originally. Customer service requested a picture, which I sent. Just received the response that they will not be replacing them. Yellow walls and pink housing is disgusting. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. Yes, they are inexpensive, but that's because their product is not as described and just plain ugly. Who puts a puce housing around a shade and not alert you to this random color choice. Just a reminder... DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY.

Select Blinds response

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Blinds?

Original review: June 8, 2018

I carefully measured the width of my windows. I selected the shortest length (didn't need to enter anything specific). Then I selected the width and color on the order form. What I believe happened is that I changed the number of blinds to be purchased and the width returned to the automated minimal width. I was very upset when the blinds arrived and were 3 inches shorter in width than I had originally entered. There must be some glitch in the ordering format. I called and was informed that I couldn't return/exchange the blinds for the correct size.

Resolution response: June 13, 2018

I received a call from Select Blinds customer service manager. I was offered a 50% discount on new blinds or a $400 credit. I appreciated receiving a call from management. Although we were not able to completely agree. I agreed to take the $400 credit in order to resolve the concerns. I notice that the wording in the description have change; therefore, there would be less confusion next time when ordering.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I place an order of 14 blinds in ivory. When we received them, it was not what we ordered. The material of the shade was the right color but the frame (valance and all plastic parts were yellow) We may an initial phone call on May 31, 2018. As per our conversation with the representative, he asked for pictures and pictures were forwarded immediately. He indicated that the color of the plastic appeared old and yellowish. He did not foresee any problems changing them. He was going to call us back the same day or following day.

After 4 days and no one returning a call or message. Please advise on the status of our claim. I contacted Select Blinds again and after being on hold for an hour, the associate was rude and hang up the phone on me with no assistance. The picture of the blind in the internet on their web page shows the same blind with white valance and borders (plastic parts) not yellow. I think it is false advertisement, providing a picture that differs from the items, we received. Three of the pictures show what I received and two the actual color that I was expecting.

Dear Yngrid,

Original review: June 4, 2018

I am very upset with Select Blinds. I ordered blinds a month ago. Got them in and they were the wrong size. I did everything they asked of me. I emailed them pictures with the measurements and they determined that they did indeed send the wrong sizes. I honestly feel I should of been refunded my money since I did not have them send me new ones.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I recently ordered 2 separate bamboo blinds from Select Blinds. One was a cord mount, and the other was a cordless mount. I am very pleased with the cord mount blind (the mounting depth is 1 1/2" and the color is great, quality is great too). It fits nicely in my old 1920's window. The other blind (cordless mount) did not fit the depth of my window at all because the mounting width is 2 1/2"!!! This was not specified on the website at all. This makes a huge difference in how far it sticks out from the window (especially older windows that have extra interior molding). I ended up having to pay for a new blind with a cord, and was told to discard of the other blind (so wasteful!). It is a shame because I thought the quality of the blinds were great, and was looking to finish the rest of my house. This was a trial run and I was not satisfied. I learned my lesson about the cordless blind with this company, but will be going to another company in the future.

Original review: May 2, 2018

Several weeks ago I ordered 2 sets of extra-wide faux wood blinds for our sliding glass doors. The valances provided, which are supposed to attach with magnets, keep falling down. Our dog now barks at us every time we touch the blinds because he thinks something is going to fall on him! I requested replacement valances that attach with hooks - I can't tell if the problem is the many dents in these extra-wide headrails, which may keep the magnets from attaching securely, or just that the magnets are too weak to hold these wide, heavy valances. Over the past month their customer service has promised to send replacement valances twice. We have not received any replacements, and their customer service has now stopped responding to my emails and web inquiries. They should supply valances that attach with hooks for extra-wide blinds.

Resolution response: May 21, 2018

Select Blinds have resolved my issues and followed up multiple times to make the situation right. They seem to care but are overwhelmed at times it seems. Thank you for fixing the problems.

Original review: April 25, 2018

Blind valances came in cut wrong, missing pieces and one blind did not work. The customer service is non-existent. If you call and hold they never pick up. If you choose to have a call back they never call back. When you email them it takes them over 24 hours to return an email. The more info you provide them the more hoops you have to jump through until you give up. Save yourself the hassle and buy your blinds locally.

I sent pictures then they wanted a video. A video of the blinds not working. It is no different than the picture. I told them they could pick up the blind and replace it. No they want me take get a video recorder and record myself trying to pull on the blind and mail it to them. That is crazy. They now offer the same blinds today with 40% off plus an additional 20% off. I just wanted a problem fixed but it goes on day after day because you cannot talk to them on the phone even though they provide a phone number and it literally takes 24 hours per response. Please send call tags to pick up all the blinds and issue me a full refund. I should have just bought locally.

Select Blinds response

Original review: April 13, 2018

I ordered last night. Realized I messed up and am trying to get in contact with someone to correct. The 1-888 number says they are closed and open at 6 am mountain time. It is after 6. Still has same closed message. Tried the 480-302-5113. Was only able to leave message. I was going to buy at least 5 more sets of blinds from here but not anymore since I cannot get a hold of anyone.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I ordered from the site last night 4/11/17 at 10 PM. I had a change of mind and decided to cancel it but I could not cancel it that night. Since I could not reach anyone there after hours and their website cancel order does not work and ask me to contact them directly. I tried to cancel it the morning at 10 AM via their chat page but their chat page goes nowhere and I just received an email that they will get back to me within 24 to 48 hours. They have a policy on their webpage that said that they have a hold time of 24 hours before they process the order just in case you might want to change something on your order.

So when I called their customer service around 12:20 PM and ask for the cancelation they said that they will check if they can still cancel it since they've already send it in production at 2 AM. They will get back to me within 24 hours to see if they're able to cancel it. By that time I would expect that they can't cancel it anymore since it's already passed the 24 hour window. They also said that my order does not qualify for the 24 hour hold since it's a 1 to 3 day order production shipping. When I checked my email it says there that the expected shipping date is 4/16 which is 5 days from the day I purchased it on 4/11. They are scamming their buyers so you can't issue a refund or charge you with a restocking fee for cancelling your order.

Original review: April 9, 2018 I ordered 2 honeycomb blackout/light filtering shades. They both do not close properly, sag and are inconsistent. The shades also came with hardware that did not match what was on the website. The mounting brackets are visible and look tacky, we wouldn't have ordered them if we knew you could the mounting bracket.

Contacted them immediately via chat, and was told about an oops policy. If I wanted I could get 50% off of a replacement. We don't want a replacement. We simply want a refund.

Dear S,

Original review: April 6, 2018

When I order something that is 31", and you send me 33" this is already wrong. To fight me when I complain to PayPal after you didn`t reply properly, and to reply once on a Saturday holiday wknd phone call, and never hear from email/phone again is poor c/s. The customer service person was `Brodie.` I keep getting told I measured wrong. When I order an apple, I expect an apple not an orange. I order 31" and get 33", this is not an `allowance`. Then I am told `don`t count the outer frame of the arch` which ADDS another 4+ inches anyway to 37". I order 31, I expect 31. And having had multiple orders prior, you would think they would correct it right away. They fought me w/PayPal, and are hiding. All I want is a refund. I order 31" clearly on my receipt, I get 33" and am told I`m wrong.

I did not order 33" as is clear in my pic. I ordered 31". This is the WRONG size and I am getting nowhere with what I thought was a reputable company. Select Blinds - you need to refund this order at once and if you want the item back send a UPS/FDX call tag, b/c I already had a more reputable company attend to it.

I ordered 31" and you can see in the pic the item is 33" WITHOUT an outer frame and 37"+ with outer frame clearly wrong, clearly not what I ordered and yet you choose to fight me, give runaround answers, fight w/PayPal and keep claiming it`s a `custom order` and not refundable. Great it`s `custom` but YOU sent it wrong.

In addition, this Arch product is made in China, not Texas as they claim. It is a case goods product that they may start out with and cut down but they didn`t cut it down. The BOX says 33". The measurement says 33", my order says 31". If I order a blue car and get a red one, you can`t tell me it`s custom too bad. You need to refund and let the customer go.

Beware - This is MADE IN CHINA boxed product, not as custom as they claim, and I will make it my mission to get this corrected and publicized any way I can whether online or in person at their facility in Mesa. All they have to do is refund it at once and let the client go. They are misleading, providing false advertising and promises and trying to dodge their responsibility. All they need to do is let a regular client get his due refund for THEIR mistake, yet they risk consequences for a $184 order it doesn`t make send to me.

SO Brodie, and team, especially Brodie - step up to the plate now please, issue the refund and this goes away. I was told by email that if the measurement is `more than 32" in a picture` they will issue a refund. I sent the 33 & 37" picture, and still they fought PayPal and didn`t refund. So not only did they do all the above, they also reneged on their offer. In addition, why would the standard be 32", 1" more than ordered? That would still be a mistake on Select Blinds' part.

I order 31, get 33, get an email to show 32 and show 33 yet still a fight w/PayPal and fight w/me and very few if any replies. BRODIE BRODIE BRODIE and company - step up and do whats right, not whats wrong and risky.

Dear Louis,

Original review: March 28, 2018

Select Blinds shipped defective blinds for my kids bedroom. The blind is a combination of a blackout shade attached to a privacy shade. Select Blinds combined shades that were different sizes and as a result one shade bulges out over the other and there is a lack of consistency. (The depth of the blackout shade is different than the depth of the privacy shade.) All the online photos reflect the same depth when they two shades are combined. I emailed them about this problem however they refuse to fix the problem saying I can reorder shades under the oops policy and get 50% off my new order.

Dear Anna,

Original review: March 26, 2018

I ordered blinds for our new windows in January. When they were a week late I contacted them and was told there was a delay because of weather. Another could of weeks pass and I am told they had a delay getting materials but they would ship the next week. Another couple of weeks and they guaranteed they would ship the next week. And so on and so on. Now it is April before anything could ship. I said I would take a substitution and suggested something which appeared to have all the same features but a different profile. They said I would owe them $630.

If they were honest in the beginning and offered me a substitution with no additional charge I would be fine but instead I got the constant delays and misinformation (always promising next week). They had a chance to keep me as a happy customer and failed. I requested they elevate it to a higher authority and do it via email, but instead they had a customer service agent call again. They are not communicating properly and not taking ownership for their mistakes.

Dear Joe,

Resolution response: March 21, 2018

Select Blinds was able to remedy my situation on the same day I posted my negative review. My order has now been cancelled and my refund is forthcoming. The customer service after I posted my review was very good. I would consider shopping here again.

Original review: March 20, 2018

When I attempted to cancel my order due to the window depth not being correct, I contacted customer service and was told I would receive a cancellation confirmation the next day. I never heard anything so emailed the day after and was told my blinds had already been made and so the order could not be cancelled. Believe it or not, they then offered to sell me more blinds! What a joke.

Dear Sean,

Original review: March 20, 2018

Needed blinds to complete a house renovation, ordered 8 blinds on 2/6/2018 and received an email stating that some of my blinds would be on backorder until 2/14/2018. Date for backorder passed and no update email or change in status on their website. Went to online help and was told that they were in production, still no status change on website. Waited another week and called, was told that they needed to contact the factory to expedite the order and they would call me back, I was never contacted.

Contacted the company a 3rd time and was told that backordered materials were received and that my blind would be shipping in 3 days, still no status change on website, however I was emailed on 03/16/18 stating that my blinds would be on backorder till 04/01/18. They said that one of their trucks was in a bad storm and the materials were lost. I have ordered and received blinds from this company in the past, but this order has been a nightmare. Can't hold up project not having any idea of a delivery date. Had it with this company, they do not update status, misinform about status and I have lost trust in this company.

Dear Ricky,

Resolution response: March 17, 2018

I was glad that Select Blinds reached out to me within 24 hrs after I wrote this review. Additionally, Brodie, the Sales Rep that called me, apologized for the inconvenience and was willing to make amends with me as a customer. He offered to upgrade my blinds at no cost, additionally he was going to refund my money from previous order. He created the order for new blinds to be delivered within 7-10 business days and I already received confirmation via email of that order. If this comes true, I will be a very happy customer and will continue to do business with them again.

Original review: March 15, 2018

Ordered 15 blinds on 2/22/2018 to replace the old ones and add a nicer look to my current home since I am trying to get my house listed to sell. The same day I received an email that stated the blinds could be delivered within 5 business days and that when the order was shipped I was going to get a confirmation email. A week and a half passed and no email or confirmation was received. Then, I called their customer service number, after waiting for 15 min, I got through someone, I was told, I was going to get a confirmation email within a day or so, and that the order was ready. A week passed no email. Then, I called again. Second time, they told me that their shipment of materials were in a shipwreck and half of my order was going to be backordered and the rest of the blinds should be shipped to me in a few days.

In addition, since I had been waiting for my blinds at this point for over 3 weeks, and my home was exposed to the neighborhood (replaced windows in the house no blinds or curtains) they would send some free shades for the ones backordered blinds. A week passed nothing. Then I called again, told the whole order was backordered, no free shades either, although note existed on file. I was given an option to upgrade to another vendor to get the order sooner for a price increase (aprox $20 per blind, total of $300). Then, at that point, I had it. I asked to cancel the order, was asked to be put on hold again for the third time in this phone call, so I asked just call me back since I was at work. Big mistake. No one called me back. I tried calling back and leaving my phone number later that day, nothing. I am very disappointed with this company. I will be cancelling, buying local from now on. I would give it zero stars.

Hello Pablo,

We apologize for your experience. Hopefully our correspondence earlier today has altered your view towards Select Blinds, and our customer service.

Original review: March 15, 2018

I am a long-retired aerospace systems engineer who just helped my daughter (Google "KleinDance Arts") by researching, ordering and installing the blackout roller shades in the nine big windows of her new commercial dance/etc. studio in Santa Maria CA. Much effort, including bids from local specialists and from Home Depot, led me to looking online. We could not be more satisfied in all areas with Select Blinds as our choice to get blinds! Order and delivery was within THREE DAYS!!?? The 9 shades arrived! Drilling into the aluminum frames to install fasteners was easy once you know how (Google that for guidance). I am now an EXPERT, and quick, installer! Do-it-yourself is fun and simple, even if you are not "A Rocket Scientist!"

RECOMMENDATIONS: Could give links to installing on frames that are narrow depth, narrow width, also on drilling into metal frames. Oh - Should have a short continuous chain loop up out of reach of children, rather than a long loop with stops to not be continuous. I am being sent the capability to have such a loop! Thanks.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I ordered vertical blinds on Sunday 3/11/18 and there wasn’t a way to expedite the shipping, so I emailed and bypassed the “wait time”. I got confirmation email saying my order would ship by 3/13/18 and I still haven’t received shipping confirmation so I started live chat and apparently my order’s wait time didn’t get bypassed and customer service said they don’t know when my order will ship. Now I’m screwed because I needed those blinds by Thursday. I won’t order from them again.

Dear Shanna,

I apologize that your experience has not been satisfactory, and would like to assist with resolving this issue. I'll continue to make attempts to correspond with you by phone. If you have questions, please contact me at (480) 302-5113.

Best Regards,

Original review: March 8, 2018

I had an issue with the custom blinds I purchased a few months back. I called the company and Brady provided outstanding customer service. He made sure the replacement blinds were ordered and everything was taken care of in a proper manner. Select Blinds cares 100% about the customers and the quality of the blinds they provide. I highly recommend the company! Will use the company for future blinds! Thanks to Select Blinds for outstanding service!

Original review: March 5, 2018

I placed an order on 1/28/18 and am still waiting. I understand things get on backorder but communication would be nice! As of today it still shows my order was to be shipped on 2/18. I have requested updates on multiple occasions thru their live chat and have been told they would send me an email, but have yet to do so. One conservation I was informed material was in and to expect them to ship out the follow week and they would expedite the shipping, still waiting and it's been a few more weeks. Their communication is poor.

Dear Bridget,

Original review: March 5, 2018

Today is Mar 3rd 2018. I ordered, and paid for, motorized shade for a large patio window on Feb 8th 2018. Made three requests so far as to where is my order. Each time they promised to call and give me an answer. One lady on their phone said it was scheduled for a two day shipping. That was last week. Still no word. If their customer service speaks for their quality then I'm going to be disappointed when it does arrive.

Dear Everett,

Thank you for your time today. Per our correspondence, I've issued a 20% credit toward the original form of payment, and will be paying for next-day shipping. In addition, I will provide you with regular updates when they become available. If you have any questions, please contact me at (480) 302-5113.

Best Regards,

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

When shopping for shades and blinds, consumers are overwhelmed with the amount of options on manufacturers websites. As we keep clicking and looking for options, the names don't help and you can easily get tricked. I felt for this, as shopping for blackout shades on Select Blinds and with related products and similar products, I ended up on this one "Premier Double Cell Light Filtering TriShades". Product images showed clearly a blackout window with a light filtering options, I was sold as the additional benefit of light filtering with a blackout was exactly what I was looking for. Product arrived and nothing related to the product images on the website I bought. The light filtering is the main shade and the additional shade is almost transparent. Reached out to customer support to hear they can offer me an "Oops" promotional code to buy another shade if I want to get right this time and that they don't accept returns.

Terrible customer service, fake website images but the overall product quality is good. So be sure to understand your product and don't get overwhelmed with the amount of products, spend 4hrs shopping for your shades and don't rely on their customer support. If you're buying shades for an entire house, I would not recommend this place as the chances you will need support is high and you won't get any.

Select Blinds response

Thank you for taking the time to work with me, and I'm happy we could resolve your issue. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have additional questions.

-Brodie

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I bought 4 roller shades, which seems simple enough. They were incredibly difficult to install as they were very very tight with the hardware (I measured twice before buying and again to see if my measurements were off -- they weren't, I think they were just cut a bit too wide). And impossible to remove without breaking given how tightly they were jammed in. The tension is a joke and still doesn't work even after following the instructions to resolve. I would definitely not order again.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I ordered 2" American Hardwood Wood Blinds for my living and dining rooms, and they look fantastic. Select Blinds was able to accommodate my very wide (98 1/4") living room window with just one blind - which is exactly what I wanted. I was also thrilled that I could add tape/ribbon to the blinds. The installation was easy, and the blinds fit perfectly. Plus, the delivery was faster than I expected, with the blinds arriving in just a few days. I would definitely order from Select Blinds again.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Dealing with this company is a joke. Sent full order 16 blinds back over the process of 1.5 years dealing with the issue. Sent them videos of blinds. They admitted default. Finally, said they would refund me $$. In the nearing end they would not. Ly new guy on scene says nope not refunding, but will remake them for the third time. And Michael (Customer Service Manager) said that I could "not afford" to buy the new quality he is now sending out to me. Did he assume that since I bought the economical ones first? Rude. Spend hours throughout the past 1.5 years dealing with this company. Yes my blood pressure is up! Will never recommend or buy from them again.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I ordered roller shades. Phone and email communication was slow and inaccurate. Sales clerk on the phone used in-house terms for delayed ordering, etc. and was unclear on how to measure for window covering size. The website is also unclear on how to measure. The blinds arrived (late) and were not wide enough, and would not roll up after being pulled down gently. No clear installation instructions. I called to find out how to return the shades... On hold forever and they haven't called back for 2 days. Emailed... And no response 2 days. Do not order from them!

Select Blinds expert review by Jami Barnett, Ph.D.

SelectBlinds manufactures custom blinds and window shades in a wide variety of materials, colors and sizes. You can shop online and then order a sample of the materials you’re interested in before making your final selection. SelectBlinds is a part of the SelectShops company and is headquartered in Mesa, Arizona.

• Child safety: All products sold through SelectBlinds comply with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission’s standards. Many of the blinds can be upgraded to a cordless system, and all corded blinds come with free cord cleats to help keep cords out of the reach of children and pets.

• Free shipping: All products under 94 inches wide ship for free. If your windows are 94 inches or wider, you’ll have to pay $70 per oversized item.

• Warranties: All SelectBlinds products come with a free three-year limited warranty. It covers defects in materials, including brackets and internal mechanisms, and workmanship. You can extend that warranty or get a five-year unlimited warranty for an extra fee. The unlimited warranty covers all types of accidents and damage.

• Free samples: SelectBlinds will send you a free sample piece of any blind or shade, so you can make sure you like the look and feel of the material. If a product is on sale when you order the sample, SelectBlinds will honor that sale even if it ends before you receive your sample and make your purchase.

• Selection: SelectBlinds has a huge selection of blinds and shades for windows. You can get wood blinds, vertical blinds, interior shutters, roller shades, Roman shades, solar shades and much more. Because they’re all custom made, you have more choices in size and color than at many other stores.

• Best for: online shoppers and those with unique windows.

Profile picture of Jami Barnett, Ph.D.
Jami Barnett, Ph.D.

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Jami Barnett, Ph.D., is an experienced researcher, and she believes consumers have a right to clear and honest information about products. In her role at ConsumerAffairs, she thoroughly researches products and companies by interviewing experts, reviewing research studies, reading governmental regulations and investigating customer service responses. Her work gives consumers the information they need to make smart purchasing decisions.

Select Blinds Company Information