3.92/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 13, 2018

124 Select Blinds Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 13, 2018

I ordered last night. Realized I messed up and am trying to get in contact with someone to correct. The 1-888 number says they are closed and open at 6 am mountain time. It is after 6. Still has same closed message. Tried the 480-302-5113. Was only able to leave message. I was going to buy at least 5 more sets of blinds from here but not anymore since I cannot get a hold of anyone.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I ordered from the site last night 4/11/17 at 10 PM. I had a change of mind and decided to cancel it but I could not cancel it that night. Since I could not reach anyone there after hours and their website cancel order does not work and ask me to contact them directly. I tried to cancel it the morning at 10 AM via their chat page but their chat page goes nowhere and I just received an email that they will get back to me within 24 to 48 hours. They have a policy on their webpage that said that they have a hold time of 24 hours before they process the order just in case you might want to change something on your order.

So when I called their customer service around 12:20 PM and ask for the cancelation they said that they will check if they can still cancel it since they've already send it in production at 2 AM. They will get back to me within 24 hours to see if they're able to cancel it. By that time I would expect that they can't cancel it anymore since it's already passed the 24 hour window. They also said that my order does not qualify for the 24 hour hold since it's a 1 to 3 day order production shipping. When I checked my email it says there that the expected shipping date is 4/16 which is 5 days from the day I purchased it on 4/11. They are scamming their buyers so you can't issue a refund or charge you with a restocking fee for cancelling your order.

Get expert buying tips about Blinds and Window Treatments delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 9, 2018 I ordered 2 honeycomb blackout/light filtering shades. They both do not close properly, sag and are inconsistent. The shades also came with hardware that did not match what was on the website. The mounting brackets are visible and look tacky, we wouldn't have ordered them if we knew you could the mounting bracket.

Contacted them immediately via chat, and was told about an oops policy. If I wanted I could get 50% off of a replacement. We don't want a replacement. We simply want a refund.

Dear S,

I'm sorry to hear you're dissatisfied with our service. I would like to work with you to resolve this issue, and hopefully change your opinion about Select Blinds. Additionally, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach me. (480) 302 5113.

Original review: April 6, 2018

When I order something that is 31", and you send me 33" this is already wrong. To fight me when I complain to PayPal after you didn`t reply properly, and to reply once on a Saturday holiday wknd phone call, and never hear from email/phone again is poor c/s. The customer service person was `Brodie.` I keep getting told I measured wrong. When I order an apple, I expect an apple not an orange. I order 31" and get 33", this is not an `allowance`. Then I am told `don`t count the outer frame of the arch` which ADDS another 4+ inches anyway to 37". I order 31, I expect 31. And having had multiple orders prior, you would think they would correct it right away. They fought me w/PayPal, and are hiding. All I want is a refund. I order 31" clearly on my receipt, I get 33" and am told I`m wrong.

I did not order 33" as is clear in my pic. I ordered 31". This is the WRONG size and I am getting nowhere with what I thought was a reputable company. Select Blinds - you need to refund this order at once and if you want the item back send a UPS/FDX call tag, b/c I already had a more reputable company attend to it.

I ordered 31" and you can see in the pic the item is 33" WITHOUT an outer frame and 37"+ with outer frame clearly wrong, clearly not what I ordered and yet you choose to fight me, give runaround answers, fight w/PayPal and keep claiming it`s a `custom order` and not refundable. Great it`s `custom` but YOU sent it wrong.

In addition, this Arch product is made in China, not Texas as they claim. It is a case goods product that they may start out with and cut down but they didn`t cut it down. The BOX says 33". The measurement says 33", my order says 31". If I order a blue car and get a red one, you can`t tell me it`s custom too bad. You need to refund and let the customer go.

Beware - This is MADE IN CHINA boxed product, not as custom as they claim, and I will make it my mission to get this corrected and publicized any way I can whether online or in person at their facility in Mesa. All they have to do is refund it at once and let the client go. They are misleading, providing false advertising and promises and trying to dodge their responsibility. All they need to do is let a regular client get his due refund for THEIR mistake, yet they risk consequences for a $184 order it doesn`t make send to me.

SO Brodie, and team, especially Brodie - step up to the plate now please, issue the refund and this goes away. I was told by email that if the measurement is `more than 32" in a picture` they will issue a refund. I sent the 33 & 37" picture, and still they fought PayPal and didn`t refund. So not only did they do all the above, they also reneged on their offer. In addition, why would the standard be 32", 1" more than ordered? That would still be a mistake on Select Blinds' part.

I order 31, get 33, get an email to show 32 and show 33 yet still a fight w/PayPal and fight w/me and very few if any replies. BRODIE BRODIE BRODIE and company - step up and do whats right, not whats wrong and risky.

Dear Louis,

Original review: March 28, 2018

Select Blinds shipped defective blinds for my kids bedroom. The blind is a combination of a blackout shade attached to a privacy shade. Select Blinds combined shades that were different sizes and as a result one shade bulges out over the other and there is a lack of consistency. (The depth of the blackout shade is different than the depth of the privacy shade.) All the online photos reflect the same depth when they two shades are combined. I emailed them about this problem however they refuse to fix the problem saying I can reorder shades under the oops policy and get 50% off my new order.

Dear Anna,

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Blinds?

Original review: March 26, 2018

I ordered blinds for our new windows in January. When they were a week late I contacted them and was told there was a delay because of weather. Another could of weeks pass and I am told they had a delay getting materials but they would ship the next week. Another couple of weeks and they guaranteed they would ship the next week. And so on and so on. Now it is April before anything could ship. I said I would take a substitution and suggested something which appeared to have all the same features but a different profile. They said I would owe them $630.

If they were honest in the beginning and offered me a substitution with no additional charge I would be fine but instead I got the constant delays and misinformation (always promising next week). They had a chance to keep me as a happy customer and failed. I requested they elevate it to a higher authority and do it via email, but instead they had a customer service agent call again. They are not communicating properly and not taking ownership for their mistakes.

Dear Joe,

Resolution response: March 21, 2018

Select Blinds was able to remedy my situation on the same day I posted my negative review. My order has now been cancelled and my refund is forthcoming. The customer service after I posted my review was very good. I would consider shopping here again.

Original review: March 20, 2018

When I attempted to cancel my order due to the window depth not being correct, I contacted customer service and was told I would receive a cancellation confirmation the next day. I never heard anything so emailed the day after and was told my blinds had already been made and so the order could not be cancelled. Believe it or not, they then offered to sell me more blinds! What a joke.

Dear Sean,

Original review: March 20, 2018

Needed blinds to complete a house renovation, ordered 8 blinds on 2/6/2018 and received an email stating that some of my blinds would be on backorder until 2/14/2018. Date for backorder passed and no update email or change in status on their website. Went to online help and was told that they were in production, still no status change on website. Waited another week and called, was told that they needed to contact the factory to expedite the order and they would call me back, I was never contacted.

Contacted the company a 3rd time and was told that backordered materials were received and that my blind would be shipping in 3 days, still no status change on website, however I was emailed on 03/16/18 stating that my blinds would be on backorder till 04/01/18. They said that one of their trucks was in a bad storm and the materials were lost. I have ordered and received blinds from this company in the past, but this order has been a nightmare. Can't hold up project not having any idea of a delivery date. Had it with this company, they do not update status, misinform about status and I have lost trust in this company.

Dear Ricky,

Resolution response: March 17, 2018

I was glad that Select Blinds reached out to me within 24 hrs after I wrote this review. Additionally, Brodie, the Sales Rep that called me, apologized for the inconvenience and was willing to make amends with me as a customer. He offered to upgrade my blinds at no cost, additionally he was going to refund my money from previous order. He created the order for new blinds to be delivered within 7-10 business days and I already received confirmation via email of that order. If this comes true, I will be a very happy customer and will continue to do business with them again.

Original review: March 15, 2018

Ordered 15 blinds on 2/22/2018 to replace the old ones and add a nicer look to my current home since I am trying to get my house listed to sell. The same day I received an email that stated the blinds could be delivered within 5 business days and that when the order was shipped I was going to get a confirmation email. A week and a half passed and no email or confirmation was received. Then, I called their customer service number, after waiting for 15 min, I got through someone, I was told, I was going to get a confirmation email within a day or so, and that the order was ready. A week passed no email. Then, I called again. Second time, they told me that their shipment of materials were in a shipwreck and half of my order was going to be backordered and the rest of the blinds should be shipped to me in a few days.

In addition, since I had been waiting for my blinds at this point for over 3 weeks, and my home was exposed to the neighborhood (replaced windows in the house no blinds or curtains) they would send some free shades for the ones backordered blinds. A week passed nothing. Then I called again, told the whole order was backordered, no free shades either, although note existed on file. I was given an option to upgrade to another vendor to get the order sooner for a price increase (aprox $20 per blind, total of $300). Then, at that point, I had it. I asked to cancel the order, was asked to be put on hold again for the third time in this phone call, so I asked just call me back since I was at work. Big mistake. No one called me back. I tried calling back and leaving my phone number later that day, nothing. I am very disappointed with this company. I will be cancelling, buying local from now on. I would give it zero stars.

Hello Pablo,

We apologize for your experience. Hopefully our correspondence earlier today has altered your view towards Select Blinds, and our customer service.

Original review: March 15, 2018

I am a long-retired aerospace systems engineer who just helped my daughter (Google "KleinDance Arts") by researching, ordering and installing the blackout roller shades in the nine big windows of her new commercial dance/etc. studio in Santa Maria CA. Much effort, including bids from local specialists and from Home Depot, led me to looking online. We could not be more satisfied in all areas with Select Blinds as our choice to get blinds! Order and delivery was within THREE DAYS!!?? The 9 shades arrived! Drilling into the aluminum frames to install fasteners was easy once you know how (Google that for guidance). I am now an EXPERT, and quick, installer! Do-it-yourself is fun and simple, even if you are not "A Rocket Scientist!"

RECOMMENDATIONS: Could give links to installing on frames that are narrow depth, narrow width, also on drilling into metal frames. Oh - Should have a short continuous chain loop up out of reach of children, rather than a long loop with stops to not be continuous. I am being sent the capability to have such a loop! Thanks.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I ordered vertical blinds on Sunday 3/11/18 and there wasn’t a way to expedite the shipping, so I emailed and bypassed the “wait time”. I got confirmation email saying my order would ship by 3/13/18 and I still haven’t received shipping confirmation so I started live chat and apparently my order’s wait time didn’t get bypassed and customer service said they don’t know when my order will ship. Now I’m screwed because I needed those blinds by Thursday. I won’t order from them again.

Dear Shanna,

I apologize that your experience has not been satisfactory, and would like to assist with resolving this issue. I'll continue to make attempts to correspond with you by phone. If you have questions, please contact me at (480) 302-5113.

Best Regards,

Original review: March 8, 2018

I had an issue with the custom blinds I purchased a few months back. I called the company and Brady provided outstanding customer service. He made sure the replacement blinds were ordered and everything was taken care of in a proper manner. Select Blinds cares 100% about the customers and the quality of the blinds they provide. I highly recommend the company! Will use the company for future blinds! Thanks to Select Blinds for outstanding service!

Original review: March 5, 2018

I placed an order on 1/28/18 and am still waiting. I understand things get on backorder but communication would be nice! As of today it still shows my order was to be shipped on 2/18. I have requested updates on multiple occasions thru their live chat and have been told they would send me an email, but have yet to do so. One conservation I was informed material was in and to expect them to ship out the follow week and they would expedite the shipping, still waiting and it's been a few more weeks. Their communication is poor.

Dear Bridget,

Original review: March 5, 2018

Today is Mar 3rd 2018. I ordered, and paid for, motorized shade for a large patio window on Feb 8th 2018. Made three requests so far as to where is my order. Each time they promised to call and give me an answer. One lady on their phone said it was scheduled for a two day shipping. That was last week. Still no word. If their customer service speaks for their quality then I'm going to be disappointed when it does arrive.

Dear Everett,

Thank you for your time today. Per our correspondence, I've issued a 20% credit toward the original form of payment, and will be paying for next-day shipping. In addition, I will provide you with regular updates when they become available. If you have any questions, please contact me at (480) 302-5113.

Best Regards,

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

When shopping for shades and blinds, consumers are overwhelmed with the amount of options on manufacturers websites. As we keep clicking and looking for options, the names don't help and you can easily get tricked. I felt for this, as shopping for blackout shades on Select Blinds and with related products and similar products, I ended up on this one "Premier Double Cell Light Filtering TriShades". Product images showed clearly a blackout window with a light filtering options, I was sold as the additional benefit of light filtering with a blackout was exactly what I was looking for. Product arrived and nothing related to the product images on the website I bought. The light filtering is the main shade and the additional shade is almost transparent. Reached out to customer support to hear they can offer me an "Oops" promotional code to buy another shade if I want to get right this time and that they don't accept returns.

Terrible customer service, fake website images but the overall product quality is good. So be sure to understand your product and don't get overwhelmed with the amount of products, spend 4hrs shopping for your shades and don't rely on their customer support. If you're buying shades for an entire house, I would not recommend this place as the chances you will need support is high and you won't get any.

Select Blinds response

Thank you for taking the time to work with me, and I'm happy we could resolve your issue. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have additional questions.

-Brodie

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I bought 4 roller shades, which seems simple enough. They were incredibly difficult to install as they were very very tight with the hardware (I measured twice before buying and again to see if my measurements were off -- they weren't, I think they were just cut a bit too wide). And impossible to remove without breaking given how tightly they were jammed in. The tension is a joke and still doesn't work even after following the instructions to resolve. I would definitely not order again.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I ordered 2" American Hardwood Wood Blinds for my living and dining rooms, and they look fantastic. Select Blinds was able to accommodate my very wide (98 1/4") living room window with just one blind - which is exactly what I wanted. I was also thrilled that I could add tape/ribbon to the blinds. The installation was easy, and the blinds fit perfectly. Plus, the delivery was faster than I expected, with the blinds arriving in just a few days. I would definitely order from Select Blinds again.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Dealing with this company is a joke. Sent full order 16 blinds back over the process of 1.5 years dealing with the issue. Sent them videos of blinds. They admitted default. Finally, said they would refund me $$. In the nearing end they would not. Ly new guy on scene says nope not refunding, but will remake them for the third time. And Michael (Customer Service Manager) said that I could "not afford" to buy the new quality he is now sending out to me. Did he assume that since I bought the economical ones first? Rude. Spend hours throughout the past 1.5 years dealing with this company. Yes my blood pressure is up! Will never recommend or buy from them again.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I ordered roller shades. Phone and email communication was slow and inaccurate. Sales clerk on the phone used in-house terms for delayed ordering, etc. and was unclear on how to measure for window covering size. The website is also unclear on how to measure. The blinds arrived (late) and were not wide enough, and would not roll up after being pulled down gently. No clear installation instructions. I called to find out how to return the shades... On hold forever and they haven't called back for 2 days. Emailed... And no response 2 days. Do not order from them!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Seriously the worst! If you have a simple project, they're okay. But if you have something complex, their instructions are inaccurate and they refuse to be accountable for misleading information. A complex problem gets moved over to email, and they take four days to respond with a cut a paste reiteration of what they already said. Customer services seem to have no understanding of how their own hardware works or what their measurement instructions entail. I just wasted almost $700 here.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I ordered woven wooden shades from Select Blinds back in September. I was debating between cordless lift and motorized. Before making my decision, I asked their customer service rep how long the battery life lasts on motorized blinds. I was told approximately 1 year. Given that information, I went ahead and paid extra for the motorized blinds. However, once they arrived they stopped working within one month. I was told by their tech team to replace the batteries and see if that works. They had to be lithium batteries and each blind takes 8 batteries. We have 11 motorized blinds in our house so that cost about $200 to replace all of the batteries.

One month later, they were dead again and 1 had twisted the motorized cord up and cut into it (pictured here). I called Select Blinds and they replaced them for the cordless, and I am very grateful for that. However, they refuse to reimburse me for the difference in price, which is around $4,000 extra for motorized vs cordless. Not only are we out that extra money, but we had to buy batteries twice ($400) and now pay a professional person to come install again ($250) since the set up is different. Overall they are quick to respond and are seemingly helpful but I am completely shocked they will not reimburse us for the difference, seeing as the motorized blinds would not work properly. I would never had ordered motorized if I had known they would die each month and I am quite upset since I was given false information when ordering which in turn has cost us an extra $4600. I would avoid this company or 100% do not order motorized blinds from them.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

My first set of blinds arrived with one broken valance. No issues with Select Blinds to replace it. The second came and that was broken, too (the USP for sure both times) and again, SB replaced them without issue. After all 6 blinds were installed and only months later did I discover two blinds were too short to flip up properly. I called them, sent a short video proving that they were missing a few slats and on the same day, SB rectified it with confirming that two replacements will be sent out asap. Great product. Great company. Great prices and great customer service topped with a company standing behind their products. BTW I ordered 6 more blinds for my other home. Did I mention how well they are made?

Resolution response: Dec. 19, 2017

I am happy to report that SelectBlinds reached out to me to make my order right. They contacted me right away and have shown exemplary customer service. Thank you Katie and SelectBlinds for providing 'old fashioned' service and assistance!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

The blind itself is fine but a single 35" blind has FOUR cords on ONE side?? It looks awful. Very cluttered. I ordered blinds from Home Depot and all of them - regardless of width - have only 1 cord. I had to order from Select Blinds to get a custom (shorter) length. I would return these if I could. They are very unattractive and not as pictured. Yes, you can get them cordless but my other corded blinds only have ONE cord (to raise/lower). These will tangle easily and just look BAD. I'm embarrassed to hang them but I can't return them and I can't afford to throw them away. VERY dissatisfied.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I have used Select Blinds.com for several years and have purchased over 100 blinds for 6 houses. I have never had any of the problems described by other reviews. They have always honored their warranty and the blinds have always fit, with the exception of when I gave the wrong measurements. They promptly send me new shades the correct size. I have also referred many of my friends and clients to them also. Never had any bad feedback.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I have tried calling Customer Service 4 times and each time on hold for over 20 minutes (due to incredibly high call volume regardless of time of day). When asked to put in my callback number, I did and never received the callback. I had an issue with an order and could not get help! I tried live chat and said they would look at my order and email me an update. Never received the email. It has now been a month that they charged me for 2 custom blinds that haven’t been sent. Do not buy from them. Horrible customer service. If you have issues with your order, you are out of luck because you simply cannot get ahold of anyone to help.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

During the purchase of 8 faux woods blinds for the house the contact person I had misunderstanding about the time allowed to change some of the purchase as I had not received my samples. When I got the samples I contacted Select Blinds to find out the blinds had already been sent to me. At that point I was quite perplexed. But after they reviewed the phone call they completely stood by my order and are sending 2 new blinds at no cost to me and the 2 I have are mine to keep! The salesperson was named D.J. and he was very helpful and kind. The extension number to contact him is **!! They were very understanding and accommodating.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I purchased two shutters for large windows last year - they looked good and were easy to install. Therefore, I purchased two more shutters for my boys' rooms - same size windows in each room. The first shutters fit great even though the T-frame angle in the top left corner was a little off. Overall-good. I then go to install the second shutter - this is when my problems started. The shutter frame barely fit within the frame - there was no play like all other shutters that I installed. Further, the white piece of wood that goes between the frame behind the shutter was too long. This was my first indication that these shutters were not made to the size I requested.

I installed the shutters and the top fit, but when all four panels of the shutters were installed they were too big and could not be shut. Please remember there is no play in the frame to adjust this. I installed the shutters Sunday night so I had to wait until Monday morning (November 13, 2017) to call. I called first thing in the morning and waited on hold for over half an hour. When I finally got through to a representative I was told she didn't work on shutter and someone would call me back that day - a week later now Saturday November 18th and I have never received a callback. In addition, to calling I also sent an email message on Monday November 13th.

On Wednesday November 15th I received my first response. I was assured that the mistake would be corrected but they needed to confirm that the measurement was correct. So, I immediately sent them a message showing that the length was 71 inches as indicated in my order and I also sent them a picture of how the shutters did not fit and further sent them my original order details. No response until FRIDAY November 17th. At this point then send me a video on how to rack the shutters. This requires movement of the underlying frame which I cannot do because there is no play in the frame AT ALL.

So now I am absolutely disgusted. A week after installation and no return phone call - my son cannot sleep because he does not have shutters that fit properly and we took down the coverings we previously had. At this point, they haven't even shipped me the new shutters that was promised. Based on my experience to date I will not recommend this company.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Received an order of 5 cellular shades. Good fit, right color, but missing necessary click-mount installation hardware for one of them - not a big problem to resolve at all... Not until I tried to make contact. I called four times over this past weekend with similar results each time: "all agents are busy", initial wait time announced as under 2 minutes. After waiting over 15 mins, I was then was told the wait time was now more than ten minutes. They requested my number for an automatic call back, but that never happened. I called three more times over the weekend, same results each time. So, I called again mid-day on Monday, but sadly observed the same exact pattern.

In addition to all of that, I attempted to connect with an online rep via chat, but that came back as "postmaster undelivered" not once but three times. Apparently they have no interest in establishing communication with customers after the sale, nor helping to resolve the mistakes they made. Happy with the quality of the product, EXTREMELY disappointed with the complete lack of attention to detail, to customer relations, and to tuning their automated communication equipment to set realistic expectations. We live in a so-called service-oriented society, so in order to remain relevant companies must focus on the service. Just send me the parts, please.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

You want to pay more for a bit more custom features, however you can probably get the similar blinds at BLINDS.CA at a third of the price. I purchased the premium faux wood. THE PROMOTION THEY HAVE IS A MARKETING SALES TACTIC TO ENTICE YOU. Blinds.Ca is half or less the price without the sale! There may be other blinds companies that have better prices. You must have 3" or more in depth if you want inside mount otherwise the valances are too short and gaps can be seen on both sides. They state: Minimum mounting space for inside mount 1 1/8". Flush mounting space required for inside mount 3".

They advise to always use the smallest measurements of the top, middle and bottom of the window to guarantee fit. Beware if the measurements for your window is uneven and you want the inside mount, measure the top and note how long you want the valances to ensure there is no gaps where you can see the window or metal brackets. (The short length makes it look so cheap and ill-fitted.) They asked for many photos and then kept insisting that the blinds fit. They wanted to charge extra for new set of longer valances.

DO NOT get No Holes Privacy unless you like to adjust the wood slates every time you open, close or tilt the blinds. The Faux wood is so light that they get caught on the unbound threads and you will need to manually fit each notch in place. If you have tall windows expect to bring out a step or mini ladder. If you also think the No Holes Privacy will block out more light, it doesn't make much of a difference. Valances are also magnetically attached to the metal bracket. Beware if you slightly touch the valance it comes falling down on your head! I had small dents on one of the blinds that I received and they basically ignored that and didn't send any replacements because I wanted to return one pair of blinds because the 1" Faux wood blinds stuck out too far past the window sill.

You would still need 3" for the brackets to be inset or flushed. I went to BLINDS.CA and order a pair of 1" aluminum blinds and their brackets were perfect! Their price $56 (not on sale) compare to Select Blinds at $126 (on sale)! I bought from Select Blinds based on the customer service review and satisfaction. Yes they were very helpful when I was buying blinds. After the purchase, nothing... just emails back and forth. Waste of my time. I RECOMMEND THAT YOU ORDER ONE BLIND TO SEE HOW IT LOOKS RATHER THAN ORDERING ALL. Please check out other blind companies before you fall into their marketing sales trap.

Select Blinds response

I am sorry for all of the trouble that you are having but there may be some confusion. We are not Select Blinds Canada, and other than the name we have very little affiliation with them. If you need assistance from them please give them a call directly at 888-685-1735. Please reach out if you need any further assistance. We are happy to help.

Resolution response: Oct. 23, 2017

One week later, after public relations manager stepping in, the issue was resolved.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Ordered blinds, but called and cancelled the order the same day. Was assured that the card will be credited within a couple of days. Week later received email that order was shipped. Called again and was told that credit will be applied only when I send it back. Not the first time they made mistake that benefits them. Last time for me.

Select Blinds response

Good Morning Yuri, thank you for taking the time out to work with us, I am happy that we were able to get your issues resolved. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything, we are happy to help!

Select Blinds expert review by Jami Barnett, Ph.D.

SelectBlinds manufactures custom blinds and window shades in a wide variety of materials, colors and sizes. You can shop online and then order a sample of the materials you’re interested in before making your final selection. SelectBlinds is a part of the SelectShops company and is headquartered in Mesa, Arizona.

• Child safety: All products sold through SelectBlinds comply with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission’s standards. Many of the blinds can be upgraded to a cordless system, and all corded blinds come with free cord cleats to help keep cords out of the reach of children and pets.

• Free shipping: All products under 94 inches wide ship for free. If your windows are 94 inches or wider, you’ll have to pay $70 per oversized item.

• Warranties: All SelectBlinds products come with a free three-year limited warranty. It covers defects in materials, including brackets and internal mechanisms, and workmanship. You can extend that warranty or get a five-year unlimited warranty for an extra fee. The unlimited warranty covers all types of accidents and damage.

• Free samples: SelectBlinds will send you a free sample piece of any blind or shade, so you can make sure you like the look and feel of the material. If a product is on sale when you order the sample, SelectBlinds will honor that sale even if it ends before you receive your sample and make your purchase.

• Selection: SelectBlinds has a huge selection of blinds and shades for windows. You can get wood blinds, vertical blinds, interior shutters, roller shades, Roman shades, solar shades and much more. Because they’re all custom made, you have more choices in size and color than at many other stores.

• Best for: online shoppers and those with unique windows.

Profile picture of Jami Barnett, Ph.D.
Jami Barnett, Ph.D.

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Jami Barnett, Ph.D., is an experienced researcher, and she believes consumers have a right to clear and honest information about products. In her role at ConsumerAffairs, she thoroughly researches products and companies by interviewing experts, reviewing research studies, reading governmental regulations and investigating customer service responses. Her work gives consumers the information they need to make smart purchasing decisions.

Select Blinds Company Information