Get a Free Quote
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.62/5

3 Day Blinds is the leading manufacturer and retailer of custom window coverings in the United States. Offering outstanding service, superior value, unprecedented delivery time, and a broad range of fashionable products for over 40 years. With 100’s of professionally trained Design Consultants, we are here to help you find the perfect window treatment solution for your home!

During your free in-home design consultation our design experts will guide you to the perfect product solution, handling every detail. They will help you select the best window treatments for your style and budget, measure your windows, provide a quote same day, and arrange for installation. Most custom blinds and shades can be delivered from the 3 Day Blinds’ factory in just a few days, and installed soon after!

View More View More

3 Day Blinds Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

The sales rep was very helpful. I bought wood venetian blinds and they are all a very off white cream color. And some are a little bit darker, somewhere like a natural wood color too. The designer was fantastic. She showed me lots of options and a very large product line. She was very, very helpful. But I'm a little old-fashioned when it comes to windows. I had wood blinds in my other home, and I liked them. I like the way they look. The installation went very well. He was very quick and very knowledgeable in what he was doing. He did a good job.

I had installed Blinds To Go myself before, and the blinds from 3 Day Blinds operate better. They close a little bit tighter. The installation was done better. When I sized all my windows, I sized them to the exact dimension of the old window, which was pretty much the same type of window I have now. However, when Blinds To Go went and cut them, they clipped them a quarter-inch short. But when I saw 3 Day Blinds and how they took the moulding on top that covers the Venetian blind, they cut it perfectly flush so that it went side to side of the whole window. It looks a lot neater and nicer. Whereas at my old place, since they cut them quarter-inch off the sides, there are gaps on the sides. 3 Day Blinds definitely has a distinct higher quality line than what you get at Blinds To Go. I'm very satisfied. My experience has been great.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you Patrick! We always strive to deliver a great experience, and appreciate all the feedback we can get!

Get expert buying tips about Blinds and Window Treatments delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2019

I had 30 Day Blinds about 30 years ago, so I tried them again. The designer was amazing. She was very friendly and very accommodating. I had ordered a carpet also and I forgot to match the carpet with the drapes. So, she came by my office and brought the drapes sample so I could match that with the carpet and the tiles. For me, it was above and beyond.

The installer did a great job. He came out and measured. It was a great experience. But the company that does the scheduling was a nightmare. When the guy called, he used a mechanical voice. And in the first two times he called, I thought it was a joke and did not call back. So, it took a little while to get that to coordinate. But even when I talked to him, it was a challenge. There was a lot of feedback, but I don’t know if he has some physical challenges and that was the only equipment that they could use, but for me, that’s not a good set. If it were electronic and we were just doing emails, that would be great.

For the billing process, I gave them my deposit and then they came out. They couldn’t do everything at one time so they brought out part of the orders first within four weeks. And then they billed me for everything. But I have not received my drapes yet. So, they billed me for the $8,000 after they delivered the $1,000. I could not get through to customer service. I even tried several different lines, trying to get ahold of anybody saying that I wanna place an order and patch me through. But they said they couldn't do that and that I have to call the special number. So, that was frustrating. I sent them an email, called my consultant and told her I was going to put a stop payment on it until after I received my drapes. So they were delivered yesterday and everything’s great. The quality of the drapes is very great. They're perfect.

Hello Joyce,

Thank you for your feedback and for your continued support. 3 Day Blinds is always looking to improve our services and we thank you for providing us with information that will help us to improve our services. It means the world to us to hear that you love the treatment. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I have used 3Day Blinds for 24 years. Most of my house is 3Day Blind products. I appreciate all the Reps that have come to my home. They have been professional and knowledgeable. I love the products. BUT in this last order, I chose a blackout blind for my guest bedroom. It has a huge halo around the perimeter and does not darken the room. I'm disappointed and would not have changed what was there (a 3Day Blind) had I known. This picture was taken without the other window blackout drape. It's more obvious when that is up too.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for your feedback and continued support Laurel! It means the world to us to hear that you love the treatment. At 3 Day Blinds we have a dedicated Customer Care team to answer questions and address any concerns with your order. Please give us a call at (800)800-3329 or email us at PostInstallSupport@3day.com, and we will be more than happy to assist.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I bought blinds, roller shades, valances, to the tune of over $12,000. Jackie was our designer and she was great. The installation guy did everything he was supposed to do. He kept everything neat and cleaned it up. We looked at them and pointed out something wrong, and he told us we were right. They didn’t cover up the window completely. So, I contacted Jackie, and then somebody contacted me. 3 Day Blinds sent Eric back out here and he remeasured it. They are redoing every valance. But the installation process met my expectations. Eric was really good.

When Eric left, I thought they were gonna be okay and the fabric was gonna be relaxed. But when I looked at them, they were not. So I called Jackie, and she came back out here. She remeasured, and said the fabric won’t relax. Two of them didn’t even come close to fitting the window. And the ones in the living room and the kitchen are not even close.

I absolutely love the quality of the items that I got from 3 Day Blinds. And I’ll be really happy with the valances once they get them in, which will not be till the middle of next month, and I’m not happy about. My biggest pet peeve right now is they have every dime of that $12,600 and I’m looking at valances that they’ve left hanging up here that do not cover my windows. I paid so much money for beautiful valances that I ordered, but they were too narrow. I sent an email and told them about it but I haven’t heard a word back. I’m not happy about that either.

When Chris called me after they got my money, I would’ve waited for five weeks by the time they’re supposed to be here. I sent an email to Chris asking for updates on my valances because it was over 10 days already. He sent an email back saying that my valances have been ordered and to expect them between September 10th and the 17th. When I saw that, I was not happy because I knew they had been paid in full. I should’ve never allowed that second payment to go through. I’m having a party over here for my birthday on the 11th of September, but what can I do? I have to just sit here and look at them. Overall, 3 Day Blinds has a good product, and I would recommend them. In fact, I already have. There’s a lady I know who bought a brand new house in Tamron and she asked me who did the valances. She said the fabric and the blinds are great. And I told her it was 3 Day Blinds and gave her the number.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you Thelma! We always strive to deliver a great experience, and appreciate all the feedback we can get!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

We wanted some type of window covering to be installed over a sliding glass door; the morning sun comes in and is hard on the eyes, during the winter months. My wife insisted that they would be as inconspicuous as possible; our design consultant made the perfect choice- pull-down accordion shades. They are perfect- we just was completing a full remodel of the downstairs and they blend perfectly with the new paint/color scheme. Plus, you can hardly see them, when they are "rolled-up"-everything my wife wanted. The installation tech took extra time to demonstrate how to care for/maintain the shades-excellent customer service.

The sole glitch in the entire experience was: We made the original appointment for 3:00 P.M. At 12:30 P.M., as we sat down to enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, our design consultant called and wanted to meet immediately-almost 2.5 hrs early and we were not at home. We agreed to keep the original appointment time- the design consultant was 20 min. late, since they decided to do some shopping in the interim. That's the only downside to the entire experience: the design consultant seemed to value, her time more than ours-the customer. But, she did take all the time in the world to ensure we had what we wanted....

Hello James,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the scheduling issues experienced with your consultant. We are coaching our team members so that your experience is not repeated, and thank you for providing us with information that will help us to improve our services. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3 Day Blinds?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I've used 3 Day Blinds before and I liked them. Someone came over but I knew what I wanted, and they just measured and double-checked the color. The installer was friendly and quick. My friends can come see the blinds if they want.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for sharing your experience Teresa!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

We used 3 Day Blinds before and I liked the representative. He listened well, had some good ideas, was open to feedback, and worked within our price range. The installation guy was wonderful. He’s very professional, very good, very fast, and efficient. We did a bunch of blinds, and the quality is very good.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for your feedback and continued support Jessica! It means the world to us to hear that you love the treatment.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I like 3 Day Blinds' service, quality and price. I purchased from them blinds for the entire main level of my house. Their design consultant went over the options with my wife and she was really pleased. The installation process was smooth as silk. That guy was really good. He was there at my house 20 minutes early and he was done much quicker than I expected, and he cleaned up. I've only had the blinds for a couple of weeks and so far, they're great. I would encourage my friend to shop there too.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Jon. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

We used 3 Day Blinds a year ago and we were very happy with them. And we were very happy with them this time, too. Originally, we went with a patterned vinyl material shade. And this time, we went with a mini blind, but they coordinated perfectly. I used the same design consultant and we were very happy with her. The installation went very smoothly, quickly and cleanly. It was great.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for your feedback and continued support Christine! It means the world to us to hear that you love the treatment.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Dealing with your customer service is not good. They just dismiss me. It’s been 2 weeks since my complaint and nothing done about it. I’m not happy. My blinds do not match in color like they told me they would.

Hello Lauren,
    Your Case Manager has been notified and will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your order. We apologize for any issues experienced with your order.

3 Day Blinds expert review by Jami Barnett, Ph.D.

3 Day Blinds manufactures and sells window shades, blinds, interior shutters and curtains. Consultants come to your home to help you choose the best window treatment and give you a quote based on your needs. The company has consultants in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas.

• Financing available: 3 Day Blinds offers financing to help you afford the window treatments you want. Financing is based on credit approval, and you can apply online. Qualifying customers can make payments interest-free for up to 12 months.

• In-home consultation: 3 Day Blinds brings their showroom to you with in-home consultations. The consultations are free, and you’ll be given a quote for your home. The company serves 13 states. To find your local consultant, visit 3 Day Blinds’ website.

• Free safety kits: 3 Day Blinds will send you a kit to make your corded blinds or drapes safer for children. Several types of Child Safety Retrofit Kits are available to work with most types of blinds and shades. Anyone can order a kit, not only 3 Day Blinds customers.

• Warranty: All 3 Day Blinds products come with a free limited warranty. Cords and ladders are covered for five years, and fabrics, motors and remote controls are covered for seven years. The operating mechanism is covered for the life of the product, which will vary based on the item you choose.

• Referral bonus: If you refer friends to 3 Day Blinds and they make a purchase from the company, you’ll get a $50 Amazon gift card. You have to use an online form from the company’s website to be eligible for the reward.

• Best for: individuals who want professional help in their home to take measurements and make selections.

by Jami Barnett, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Jami Barnett, Ph.D., is an experienced researcher, and she believes consumers have a right to clear and honest information about products. In her role at ConsumerAffairs, she thoroughly researches products and companies by interviewing experts, reviewing research studies, reading governmental regulations and investigating customer service responses. Her work gives consumers the information they need to make smart purchasing decisions.

3 Day Blinds Company Information