Call toll free
3.36/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

3 Day Blinds is the leading manufacturer and retailer of custom window coverings in the United States. Offering outstanding service, superior value, unprecedented delivery time, and a broad range of fashionable products for over 40 years. With 100’s of professionally trained Design Consultants, we are here to help you find the perfect window treatment solution for your home!

During your free in-home design consultation our design experts will guide you to the perfect product solution, handling every detail. They will help you select the best window treatments for your style and budget, measure your windows, provide a quote same day, and arrange for installation. Most custom blinds and shades can be delivered from the 3 Day Blinds’ factory in just a few days, and installed soon after!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

232 3 Day Blinds Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

The quickness of 3 Day Blinds caught my eye, even though it turned out not to be a three-day situation. Their work depends on your order and what you’re ordering. For me, it took them about two weeks. It was a little bit misleading, but it was okay since I wasn’t in that kind of crazy hurry. I was very pleased with the design consultant as well as the installer, who did an excellent job as well.

I got the Faux Wood Blinds and I’m a little disappointed on the quality. There are two that 3 Day Blinds is in the process of replacing. One of the ladders had a little thread where the slat in place was shredded, so it dropped down a little lower than the other. And then there’s something distracting me, which is a problem with the faux wood one. There's a couple of them scratched, but one, unfortunately, is right in my view of the kitchen so they’re gonna change out. Normally I shop around quite a bit, but I got the blinds to put my house on the market, so I was in a hurry. I’m not certain that I got the best deal out there. But I’m happy with the blinds and they look fine.

Hello Ed,

I see that you have an open case with our Customer Care team, and we are working to address these issues. Thank you for your patience, and for allowing 3 Day Blinds a chance to address your concerns.

Get expert buying tips about Blinds and Window Treatments delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I bought blinds, roller shades, valances, to the tune of over $12,000. Jackie was our designer and she was great. The installation guy did everything he was supposed to do. He kept everything neat and cleaned it up. We looked at them and pointed out something wrong, and he told us we were right. They didn’t cover up the window completely. So, I contacted Jackie, and then somebody contacted me. 3 Day Blinds sent Eric back out here and he remeasured it. They are redoing every valance. But the installation process met my expectations. Eric was really good.

When Eric left, I thought they were gonna be okay and the fabric was gonna be relaxed. But when I looked at them, they were not. So I called Jackie, and she came back out here. She remeasured, and said the fabric won’t relax. Two of them didn’t even come close to fitting the window. And the ones in the living room and the kitchen are not even close.

I absolutely love the quality of the items that I got from 3 Day Blinds. And I’ll be really happy with the valances once they get them in, which will not be till the middle of next month, and I’m not happy about. My biggest pet peeve right now is they have every dime of that $12,600 and I’m looking at valances that they’ve left hanging up here that do not cover my windows. I paid so much money for beautiful valances that I ordered, but they were too narrow. I sent an email and told them about it but I haven’t heard a word back. I’m not happy about that either.

When Chris called me after they got my money, I would’ve waited for five weeks by the time they’re supposed to be here. I sent an email to Chris asking for updates on my valances because it was over 10 days already. He sent an email back saying that my valances have been ordered and to expect them between September 10th and the 17th. When I saw that, I was not happy because I knew they had been paid in full. I should’ve never allowed that second payment to go through. I’m having a party over here for my birthday on the 11th of September, but what can I do? I have to just sit here and look at them. Overall, 3 Day Blinds has a good product, and I would recommend them. In fact, I already have. There’s a lady I know who bought a brand new house in Tamron and she asked me who did the valances. She said the fabric and the blinds are great. And I told her it was 3 Day Blinds and gave her the number.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you Thelma! We always strive to deliver a great experience, and appreciate all the feedback we can get!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

We wanted some type of window covering to be installed over a sliding glass door; the morning sun comes in and is hard on the eyes, during the winter months. My wife insisted that they would be as inconspicuous as possible; our design consultant made the perfect choice- pull-down accordion shades. They are perfect- we just was completing a full remodel of the downstairs and they blend perfectly with the new paint/color scheme. Plus, you can hardly see them, when they are "rolled-up"-everything my wife wanted. The installation tech took extra time to demonstrate how to care for/maintain the shades-excellent customer service.

The sole glitch in the entire experience was: We made the original appointment for 3:00 P.M. At 12:30 P.M., as we sat down to enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, our design consultant called and wanted to meet immediately-almost 2.5 hrs early and we were not at home. We agreed to keep the original appointment time- the design consultant was 20 min. late, since they decided to do some shopping in the interim. That's the only downside to the entire experience: the design consultant seemed to value, her time more than ours-the customer. But, she did take all the time in the world to ensure we had what we wanted....

Hello James,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the scheduling issues experienced with your consultant. We are coaching our team members so that your experience is not repeated, and thank you for providing us with information that will help us to improve our services. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I got mini blinds from 3 Day Blinds and purchasing them was a great experience. The rep was very professional, pleasant and she knew what she was doing. She knew all the options, and she didn’t try to push anything on us. She just listened to what we wanted and helped us go from there. The actual installation process went very smoothly and took a lot less time than we thought it was gonna take. I really like the blinds, though the only thing is, and this is our fault, they're mini blinds. I didn’t realize they were gonna be the kind where you pull the blind up rather than the kind that you can push up from the bottom and pull down without having the strings. I forgot about that and to even ask about that option. Other than that, we’re real happy with them.

Hello Deborah,

Thank you for your feedback! We aim to offer the very best customer service possible, and we are glad to hear that we are on the right track. At 3 Day Blinds we have hundreds of style combinations, that are all excellent options. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Original review: July 27, 2019

Everything was peachy keen with 3 Day Blinds. I learned about them from recommendations of friends and family members, and I decided to buy from them. I got roller shades with the color of cocoa and their rep who came out was exceptional. She knew the product and could explain everything to me because I told her I was a newbie. She was also a very strong team player and she even apologized about the blind being out of stock. But I told her not to worry about things she couldn’t control. In the grand scheme of things, I certainly had other things to worry about.

Outside that delay, my experience with them was wonderful. During installation, the installer brought his son with him to help, and he was superb. He performed exactly like the woman who talked to me about it said. She said it would take just a few minutes, that they'd clean up after themselves, and I wouldn’t have to worry about anything, and that was exactly what they did. They put everything in in about 5 to 10 minutes. They were a team and they worked as a team. Also, I was not disappointed with the product. In fact, I was and am still very pleased with the quality, ease of use, and everything about it.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for your feedback and support Joe! It means the world to us to hear that you love the treatment. We aim to offer the very best customer service possible, and we are glad to hear that we are on the right track.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3 Day Blinds?

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

After calling, holding, being hung up on and contacting my designer, and no callback from anyone, three days later I call back and the initial hold time was 10 minutes 39 sec before I spoke to a person. Not a happy camper and I will not give 3 Day Blinds a recommendation WITHOUT including issue with customer service.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

My experience getting my new Roman Shades was seamless. My rep was very helpful and made the process so pleasant. My blinds are beautiful and I get a ton of compliments. They were the final touch our home remodel needed! The quality is excellent. Many thanks!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I purchased a shutter from 3 Day Blinds. A design consultant came over and she was fine. Thereafter, a gentleman showed up for the installation and cleaned up after himself. The shutter has been doing fine thus far.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I am very dissatisfied with the installation of roller shade in my 1000sq feet condo. Don’t get me wrong. I love the way it looks. And it adds beauty to my condo. But first of all I am disappointed with the very low quality of hold down brackets. It break while it was getting installed! Secondly bottom rail endcap coming out!! Already!!!! Thirdly prices are like 3 times more than I paid!!!!! I am a senior citizen with limited income and everyone tells me it is little over $3000???? They rip you off! And I personally think after the installation that for this tiny condo’s window treatment it is indeed way too much money. What more can I say? They should refund me the whole thing for doing business like this! I am including the pic of Bottom rail endcap and hold down brackets.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

Blinds for 5 windows. Everything was great with 1 exception. When installer came he discovered that the blind for the guest bedroom had been measured incorrectly. He measured again & I was told I would be contacted when order came. A week later I had not heard from anyone so I called & learned that installer didn’t turn in order. Order was placed & installation appt was made. Installer never came. He called me the next day & said he had missed the appt on his schedule. Another appt made for Sept 13. Installer came & said the reordered blind still was wrong size. This order was placed July 12 & it is now Sept 16 & I still don’t have the blind.

3 Day Blinds expert review by Jami Barnett, Ph.D.

3 Day Blinds manufactures and sells window shades, blinds, interior shutters and curtains. Consultants come to your home to help you choose the best window treatment and give you a quote based on your needs. The company has consultants in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas.

• Financing available: 3 Day Blinds offers financing to help you afford the window treatments you want. Financing is based on credit approval, and you can apply online. Qualifying customers can make payments interest-free for up to 12 months.

• In-home consultation: 3 Day Blinds brings their showroom to you with in-home consultations. The consultations are free, and you’ll be given a quote for your home. The company serves 13 states. To find your local consultant, visit 3 Day Blinds’ website.

• Free safety kits: 3 Day Blinds will send you a kit to make your corded blinds or drapes safer for children. Several types of Child Safety Retrofit Kits are available to work with most types of blinds and shades. Anyone can order a kit, not only 3 Day Blinds customers.

• Warranty: All 3 Day Blinds products come with a free limited warranty. Cords and ladders are covered for five years, and fabrics, motors and remote controls are covered for seven years. The operating mechanism is covered for the life of the product, which will vary based on the item you choose.

• Referral bonus: If you refer friends to 3 Day Blinds and they make a purchase from the company, you’ll get a $50 Amazon gift card. You have to use an online form from the company’s website to be eligible for the reward.

• Best for: individuals who want professional help in their home to take measurements and make selections.

Profile picture of Jami Barnett, Ph.D.
Jami Barnett, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Jami Barnett, Ph.D., is an experienced researcher, and she believes consumers have a right to clear and honest information about products. In her role at ConsumerAffairs, she thoroughly researches products and companies by interviewing experts, reviewing research studies, reading governmental regulations and investigating customer service responses. Her work gives consumers the information they need to make smart purchasing decisions.

3 Day Blinds Company Information