4.5/5 (455 ratings)

About 3 Day Blinds

3 Day Blinds is a custom window treatment manufacturer, designer and installer. The company can custom-create blinds, shades, shutters and drapes to provide you with the window coverings for your style and light preferences. Its products are available in most of the United States, and the company has professional measuring and installation services in most areas. It offers free consultations to learn more about styles, pricing and custom options.

Pros

• Fast custom fabrication
  • Variety of options
  • Full-service window treatments

Cons

• Nontransferable warranty
  • Consultation required for pricing

Bottom Line

3 Day Blinds is a custom window treatment manufacturer and installer that sells blinds, shades, drapes and shutters. It offers free consultations with a design specialist who can provide samples and take measurements.

Top 3 Day Blinds Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I like the blinds and quality-wise, the shades are 100%. I was very satisfied with the cost too. I recommend friends to really go with 3 Day Blinds because they're reasonable and ...

Verified

We used 3 Day Blinds before for one of our other rooms. This recent time, we got regular blinds. The lady that came out to measure was great, and the installer was good. The insta...

What is 3 Day Blinds?

3 Day Blinds is a window treatment company that offers its own manufactured products and window treatments from major brands like Hunter Douglas. You can choose from faux wood, cellular, mini, vertical, vinyl and wood blinds.

Shades are available in cellular, pleated, roller, Roman, simply sheer, soft Roman and woven-wood styles. Shutters and drapes are available in a variety of patterns, colors and materials to provide you with a truly custom window treatment.

3 Day Blinds installation

During your initial consultation, a 3 Day Blinds representative measures your windows to prepare for installation. The blinds or window treatment can be custom fabricated within three days, after which the company’s professional installers take care of the rest.

If you’re completing the installation on your own, 3 Day Blinds provides installation instructions for most common styles and sizes of window treatments. It also offers cleaning guides, operation instructions and other care instructions on its website.

3 Day Blinds cost

The cost of your window treatment varies based on the style of covering as well as the materials, size and optional upgrades. Design consultations are free, and your sales professional will show you samples, take measurements and provide a same-day price quote.

These consultations can be completed in your home, which lets you discuss options and compare samples in your own space. Financing is available for qualified applicants, and you can discuss your options with your design consultant. All purchases include a limited lifetime warranty that is nontransferable.

3 Day Blinds FAQ

Does 3 Day Blinds carry Hunter Douglas?
3 Day Blinds is a preferred Hunter Douglas dealer, and it carries many of its window treatments. Hunter Douglas acquired 3 Day Blinds in 2019.
Does 3 Day Blinds do installation?
3 Day Blinds handles every part of the window treatment process, including designing, measuring and installing. It also provides installation instructions for those who prefer a DIY approach.
Where does 3 Day Blinds ship from?
If 3 Day Blinds is manufacturing your window treatment, your order is shipped from its production facility. Products from other manufacturers may be shipped from various locations.
What kinds of window treatments does 3 Day Blinds offer?
3 Day Blinds offers blinds, shutters, shades and drapes. These window treatments can be automated, motorized and customized to your home.

Is 3 Day Blinds good?

3 Day Blinds is a legitimate, full-service window treatment company that designs and installs a variety of options for customers across the country. Its products can be fully customized to your home, but there’s little upfront pricing transparency as a result. Schedule a design consultation to learn more about your options, see samples and request pricing.

3 Day Blinds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3 Day Blinds?

Original review: May 1, 2021

I purchased through Next Day Blinds several years ago. I got plantation shutters from them for my living room, and I've always loved them. I wanted to get them for my bedroom. When I tried to find them, they said that they were no longer in business and that 3 Day Blinds had taken over. I contacted 3 Day Blinds and had a design consultant come over. It was wonderful when she was here at the house. However, I ordered my blinds on December 22nd, and I didn't get them until April. That is unacceptable, as far as I'm concerned. I almost thought about calling to cancel. But in the meantime, I had called her when it was in March and I had not heard one word since December from them.

I left a message on her voicemail. A couple of days later, I called her again and I said, "Can you tell me the status of the shutters? Are they on the way? 'Cause the contract said no later than March the 10th." She said, "Well, I'll check into it." Then it took her two days to call me back. When she did, she said they were coming. The parts have to be shipped. I've owned my own business for 28 years, so I know what good customer service is and I know that sometimes, if you stand on your head, you can't satisfy people. So, I try to be very understanding. But the consultant should have followed up with me instead of me having to follow up with her. I called her back again after that and said "They're still not here. Have you heard anything?" She said, "Let me check." She called right back and she said, "Oh, yeah, they're here now."

Then, she said that someone would call me for an appointment, and they did. They were very prompt at doing that. The gentleman that came out and put them up was wonderful. He was very professional, friendly and did a fantastic job. I'm glad I didn't cancel it because I'm very happy with the product. They're beautiful. I just can't understand why it took from December to April to get them. I would definitely recommend them because I love the blinds. But I would tell others they have to be very patient because it's a long process.

Hello Carol,

Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds. Our team appreciates the time spent working together on your window treatments.

Get buying tips about Blinds and Window Treatments delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 19, 2021

We got the full wood blinds and wood shutters from 3 Day Blinds. We recently had all of our windows replaced. The blinds that we previously had installed no longer fit. They were made to be an inside mount, and the inside mount no longer fit. So, we had to have them all replaced with outside mounts. On the first go around, we were kind of disappointed. The product that came back wasn't exactly what we expected. On the box that goes up above the head rail, my husband immediately noticed gapping in the corners.

The sales consultant that we've been working with, Chad, was a pleasure to work with, he's incredibly professional, and I felt really bad about calling and saying, “Hey, we're just not happy with what the result was of the install.” He was eager to help us that it's made all the difference. I really have to commend him because he's been absolutely wonderful. We enjoy being around him. He came back out. He was here yesterday. He took down our head rails, and he realized that when they were put together, they weren't glued, which is why they were all gapping. He was like, “I have to put together my own head rail samples.” He showed us his samples and said, “This is how they're put together.” They're put together and then they're sealed with some sort of sealant. He was like, “None of your head rails were glued, which is why they all look like this.” It was really reassuring that he took the time to investigate the problem.

A technician came out before he came back out. The technician didn't go to the detail that Chad did. We have been really pleased with Chad. We have two separate windows that are kind of like connected. We didn't realize that there was no gap in between the blinds that we were ordering. That wasn't what we expected because we wanted them to kind of be duplicates of what we previously had. Chad came out, and he didn't make us feel bad at all. He remeasured everything and made sure we were 1,000% happy with what we ended up coming up with.

Due to the problems we had and the way it's been resolved, it has given us confidence that we're not going to be left unhappy. 3 Day Blinds was going to go the extra mile to make sure that the end result is what we want and that we're satisfied. That is really appreciated because a lot of companies don't really care. We had initially had Chad come out just to replace the existing blinds. But we have a main living room that gets hit by the sun all day long. We like that it backs up to wooded areas, so you don't really need window coverings on it. We just really didn't think anything of it, but he made some recommendations that we never really considered. We really want them now.

Chad was able to not just address the immediate request but he gave us recommendations to solve a problem that we hadn't asked for. We're having some renovations on our house and having all the window frames redone. Once that's done, we're going to then have Chad come back and we're gonna do solar shades for the back of this wall. He did such a phenomenal job for what was going on.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Shayna, Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience with your Designer, and we will be sure to pass along this feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Original review: March 30, 2021

I liked Tammy's level of knowledge and her input on my thoughts when I was heading this or that direction and the different options that she gave me. I really liked Tammy. In fact, I called her and ordered more blinds from her. I really liked the installer that put up the other blinds that got in first too. I liked what he did. However, my blind lasted five days and it goes up 14 inches and won't budge. I have called ProVision (the installation company) so many times. That is unbelievable. They say "We'll get back to you within three days," or "We'll get back to you..." and that's if you can get through. Also, I originally ordered three vertical patio door blinds and I am still waiting for my vertical blinds, that I was told I would get March 25th to the 31st.

I understand the blinds finally got here in my area a couple of days ago, yet nobody has reached out to schedule an appointment with me. I told them we're getting ready to go back up north and they're gonna be sitting somewhere for six months if I don't cancel it. Nobody seems to care at ProVision. Finally, I called 3 Day Blinds to complain to them. Number one, I hadn't gotten my vertical blinds. Number two, my blind broke after five days and it will not go up. The lady on the 3 Day Blinds side was very nice. She said, "I don't know why ProVision even told you any of that. The repairs come straight through us and they should have directed you to 3 Day Blinds."

When I talked to the lady on 3 Day Blinds, she was very efficient. She put in a repair order for me, but it has to go through ProVision. Therefore, who knows when I'll get my repair and when I'll get my verticals, which is $5,000. I'm ready to cancel the whole freakin' order. I'm pleased with 3 Day Blinds as a whole. I also very much like the quality. Everything on the blinds, including the thickness, the quality, the valance as well as everything so far on the shades that I have received, I like what I see. I think the one that broke was a fluke, but I'm very dissatisfied with the response that I'm getting from the installation company. Because of that, I will not deal with 3 Day Blinds again. I need three more blinds that I was going to order through them, but I will not order anymore from 3 Day Blinds.

Hello Wanda,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the scheduling issues experienced with your order. We are coaching our team members so that your experience is not repeated, and thank you for providing us with information that will help us to improve our services. We do now see you are scheduled for 4/14/21 for your repair and installation. If you have any further questions please feel free to call our customer care team at 800-800-3329.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

3 Day Blinds was the most popular over the other window treatment companies. I was looking for convenience and getting my window treatments done the right way the first time. So I figured I would go with a reputable company. Their rep, Susan, was amazing. She made the process painless. She didn't hesitate to put her two cents in with respect to her design experience and appreciated to narrow my choices down. Most customers might feel that she was stepping on their toes but I needed that and that just made the experience so much better for me. She has really made me feel good about the decisions because she's a designer and she knows what she's doing. And she was right. When all was said and done, I was really happy with the final product.

The installation process was another story. With the first go-around after the rep measured and our first install was perfect, everything was fantastic. But one of our blinds had a little hole in it. I called Susan and told her about it and she took care of it. Within a few minutes, I already had emails letting me know that she already submitted whatever was necessary to get me a replacement. I loved that. She absolutely owned it and she was gold star status when it comes to customer service. She was awesome. The installer has been fantastic. But he has come out three times and each time he got the wrong size. But he was taking care of it and he was letting me know. It has been a headache but I know that things happen. So it's all good.

We got the Roman Shades. I'm very pleased with it. We also chose the Manhattan Valance. It's a little cheaply made for what we've paid, but it looks nice. I just hope it stands the test of time. Also, maybe they should not use the same size valance for all windows. We have some windows in our home, that is of average height and some that are really tall. But the valance is the same size and it looks weird. So there are some windows where the valance looks like they're being consumed by the window.

Susan started us off on the right foot just made the nuances after the fact not seem so problematic. She cushioned the experience so well that the little hiccups that we had were okay. Susan was great and I would absolutely recommend her. These days it's hard to find anyone that understands what customer service excellence truly is, especially when you're paying good money. But with her, she got it. She understands what it means to make a customer's experience the best experience, especially when you're investing so much money.

Hey Ozelle,

We are happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Susan, and we apologize for the issues after your initial installation. Thank you for taking the time to provide such valuable feedback which will help our team to perform better in the future.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

I saw the ads for 3 Day Blinds in the newspaper and at the time, there was a special going on. It was buy one, get 50% off the other. I got the accordion-type sliding doors. I did that same blind on the dining room window and then, I did some side drapes. In our bedroom and bathroom, I got the roller shades and the material was the sort of woven, weave and woody look. The design rep was awesome and I enjoyed all the ideas that he gave me. He said he has been with the company for a long time and he was knowledgeable on the product.

During the installation, the first rep who came to do the bedroom and the bathroom was perfect. All their installers were excellent and very professional. But we ran into a glitch when they came out to do the glass sliding doors, which are 15 feet. They sent out one guy to install these. So, my husband had to get his ladder out and help the guy. In the meantime, the guy was trying to install it and the whole blind slid off the track, and then there was a tear. So, we had to have them replaced. 3 Day Blinds came out a second time and sent out the same guy. This time, though, between him and my husband, the blind got put up perfectly. The gentleman was very good and hopefully, whoever I recommend 3 Day Blinds to, this guy comes out because he was great.

We also had a problem with the scheduling. We had the glass sliding doors and the dining room window with the drapes because they were the exact same type of blind. The rep called and told me that it was ready for installation. Then, the guy came out and I asked where the glass sliding door was. He said he didn’t know and that they weren't on his work order. I told him that the rep said they were going to be installed the same time. He said he saw a box sitting there but it wasn't on his work order. We got a hold of someone and 3 Day Blinds got it all straightened out. But I was very disappointed that the scheduling was not efficient.

With the Coronavirus going on, that played into effect with our whole installation and timing of things. But we're pleased with the product and the costs. It was good. I would recommend 3 Day Blinds to people. They have a lot of selections with different styles and ideas. The experience was nice from start to finish, with having someone come to the home, show their product and give you some design ideas. I’m very satisfied with the end product.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for your feedback and continued support! It means the world to us to hear that you love the treatment.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

Everything about our experience with 3 Day Blinds has been positive. From the initial consultation, to the installation, to the follow up installation of one of our damaged blinds, the service was prompt, communication was timely, and the product is excellent. Would highly recommend.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for inviting 3 Day Blinds into your home!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

The entire process has been very pleasant. The initial meeting at our home was excellent and our sales rep came prepared with everything she needed including endless samples, recommendations and pricing to help us make our selection that same day. A follow up visit to confirm measurements and then the final install went flawlessly. I highly recommend 3 Day Blinds!

Hello Joe,

Thank you for sharing your experience with 3 Day Blinds! We are truly happy that you chose to work with us.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I have worked with Jo ** before and she is most professional and knowledgeable about the product that I wanted to order. The young man who did the installation was also very professional. He had also done an installation for shades in my family room + he had a great sense of humor!

Hello Mary,

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I'm having a terrible time getting help with my new blinds. When I remember to call on Pacific Time, I'm always on hold forever. A return callback takes a minimum of 45 minutes. Then I'm told I have to talk to mobilization department. I wanted someone to come out and adjust the blinds but realized I had to talk to someone else and didn't have time to be on phone anymore.

Hi Donna,

We apologize for any issues experienced with your order. We do see a repair trip has been set up to have the installer come out and inspect and adjust the blinds. You should receive a call for scheduling within 1-2 business days. We truly appreciate your patience.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I love my new blinds but the batteries all went dead within about a month after installation. I two blinds where the charge port is accessible without removing the blinds from their mounting brackets. But all of the other blinds require that I remove them to access the charge port. It was difficult for me to remove and then reinstall the blinds. I felt like it required me to touch the cloth areas of the blinds which will contribute to oils from my skin causing dirt accumulation and shorten the life of the blinds. I wish there was a way to charge the batteries that didn't require me to "manhandle" my blinds.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for your feedback!

3 Day Blinds Company Information