4.5/5 (369 ratings)

About 3 Day Blinds

3 Day Blinds is a custom window treatment manufacturer, designer and installer. The company can custom-create blinds, shades, shutters and drapes to provide you with the window coverings for your style and light preferences. Its products are available in most of the United States, and the company has professional measuring and installation services in most areas. It offers free consultations to learn more about styles, pricing and custom options.

Pros

• Fast custom fabrication
  • Variety of options
  • Full-service window treatments

Cons

• Nontransferable warranty
  • Consultation required for pricing

Bottom Line

3 Day Blinds is a custom window treatment manufacturer and installer that sells blinds, shades, drapes and shutters. It offers free consultations with a design specialist who can provide samples and take measurements.

Top 3 Day Blinds Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I like the blinds and quality-wise, the shades are 100%. I was very satisfied with the cost too. I recommend friends to really go with 3 Day Blinds because they're reasonable and ...

Verified

We used 3 Day Blinds before for one of our other rooms. This recent time, we got regular blinds. The lady that came out to measure was great, and the installer was good. The insta...

What is 3 Day Blinds?

3 Day Blinds is a window treatment company that manufactures and sells high-quality custom window treatments. The company provides expert design advice during a free in-home design consultation. It offers a variety of products, including faux wood, cellular, mini, vertical, vinyl and wood blinds.

Shades are also available in cellular, roller, Roman, simply sheer, soft Roman and woven wood styles. Shutters and drapes are available in a variety of patterns, colors and materials, giving you the ability to customize your window treatment.

3 Day Blinds installation

During your in-home consultation, a 3 Day Blinds design consultant will measure your windows and work with you in designing your ideal window treatments. 3 Day Blinds can manufacture and ship your custom window treatments in as little as three days. The design consultant helps facilitate the installation by scheduling a time for a professional technician to come to your home to complete the installation.

3 Day Blinds cost

The cost of your window treatment varies based on the style of covering as well as the materials, size and optional upgrades. Design consultations are free, and your sales professional will show you samples, take measurements and provide a same-day price quote.

These consultations can be completed in your home, which lets you discuss options and compare samples in your own space. Financing is available for qualified applicants, and you can discuss your options with your design consultant. All purchases include a limited lifetime warranty that is nontransferable.

3 Day Blinds FAQ

Does 3 Day Blinds do installation?

3 Day Blinds handles every part of the window treatment process, including designing, measuring and installing. It also provides installation instructions for those who prefer a DIY approach.

Where does 3 Day Blinds ship from?

If 3 Day Blinds is manufacturing your window treatment, your order is shipped from its production facility. Products from other manufacturers may be shipped from various locations.

What kinds of window treatments does 3 Day Blinds offer?

3 Day Blinds offers blinds, shutters, shades and drapes. These window treatments can be automated, motorized and customized to your home.

Is 3 Day Blinds good?

3 Day Blinds is a legitimate, full-service window treatment company that designs and installs a variety of options for customers across the country. Its products can be fully customized to your home, but there’s little upfront pricing transparency as a result. Schedule a design consultation to learn more about your options, see samples and request pricing.

3 Day Blinds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3 Day Blinds?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2022

3 Day Blinds did our other windows several years back. I liked the sales rep. However, in the end, I was very disappointed when I called her four times to find out the exact day our blinds were going to be installed. She did not return our calls and she never disclosed to us, once the sale was closed with her, to only reach out to 3 Day Blinds, not her. I left 3 Day Blinds a message and a gentleman got back to me right away and took control. Our roller shades were installed three days later and I love them. I wish we could have afforded the automatic ones though. The guy who installed the blinds was fabulous. We're looking at needing more blinds but I would not deal with that particular sales rep again. She was unprofessional. She was friendly and kind but not returning my calls did it for me.

I used to have my own business and you never do not return calls to your client or consumer. Number one, that's insulting because the blinds were expensive. It was not like we were just paying $200. Secondly, we're senior citizens. She would want me to refer her to all my friends. I recommend 3 Day Blinds but I always say that they need to find out who the sales rep is. My husband told me to forget about it. But it was disrespectful. We were a consumer and this was a huge investment for one window. I’m not letting it go. But now that I've opinionated myself, I can move on.

Hello Mrs. Sims,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the communication issues experienced with your order. We are coaching our team members so that your experience is not repeated, and thank you for providing us with information that will help us to improve our customer service.

Get buying tips about Blinds and Window Treatments delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 27, 2022

I used 3 Day Blinds in Philadelphia for an old house that I had there and I loved the quality even though it was more on the expensive side than what's available now. I started looking for blinds for our house now and I made appointments with Home Depot because they have Roman shades. I also made appointments with one other place. In the end, I opted to do 3 Day Blinds because I know that I'm gonna get really good quality.

Mel was my rep and she was awesome. She's very Philadelphia. I lived in Philly for 10 years so I knew what I was getting. I appreciated her bluntness because she was to the point saying, “Here's what you need. And here's why.” I'm a salesperson so I knew what the consult was about, but I appreciated her being, “Listen, you can get this. And, yeah, it’s gonna be more practical, but I don't think it's gonna be as stylish or it's not gonna be as neutral for your buyer.”

I just wanted an upgrade from regular blinds but it should still be something very neutral for a buyer because you don't know what kind of style they're gonna have. I knew it needed to be white and really do the job of showcasing a neutral backdrop on the house and showing off the backyard and the greenery. That's what it did. We got the roller shades and you have to lift them all the way up so you really see a lot more of the space. It's really beautiful. The roller shades are not blackout but they're one of the most popular ones. It's a warmer white and a little bit textured.

The installers did a really good job. A man came in with his assistant or son. They were quick and I was totally fine leaving them there to pick up my daughter. I have a security system with cameras and remote entry. They were texting to make sure I locked the door when they left, which was really nice. 3 Day Blinds is awesome. They're the way to go because you know you're gonna get really good quality. It's really worth it for the peace of mind.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you so much for your gracious feedback. We always love to hear happy customers that have had a terrific experience. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Original review: April 1, 2022

I love the blinds. They're wonderful. The guys were excellent too. They came out on time. The only problem I have are the ones in the bedroom, the bathroom, and in the closet. When the sales rep came in, I had dark black curtains that were hanging at the windows in the front end and in the back. In my bedroom, I had a darker cream color, but you couldn't see outside. I don't like to be able to see outside, and I don't want anybody to see me inside. We looked at blinds for here and in the bedroom, and we talked about whether the blinds should be dark. She showed me a pattern of a cream color. It's the one that I got here. From the swatch, they were real cream. But once you put it up, it's not. It's like a sandy color brown. That was not what I wanted in the bedroom. The other thing was she said that it wouldn't be a lot of light coming through. But it was the opposite. By the time 6:00 or 7:00, it is so bright. It's ridiculous. It's enough to give me a headache.

At nighttime, I can see a little outside. I don't want to see any of that at night that was why I had dark curtains. The baby sleeps in the bed and this whole thing is so scary. I have to take my clothes off to go in the bathroom, and I'm a little leery about the same thing, because I can see the shape of the fence out the window. We have a shade that wasn't supposed to be able to see in, but I can see outside. I can see across the street, my neighbor's lights on his porch, and the tree that's in the front moving.

The day that they put them up, I called the sales while they were here. She didn't answer. I just told the installer about the top valance, because that was the other thing. She said that because the window was so deep that we did the shade at the top on the inside, it would be a clean thing on that. But when they brought them, it didn't meet all the way over like they could have, half inch. They came out yesterday and changed that. I like that much better.

I finally called again and she texted me that she had been on vacation. She didn't call me back the following week, so I had to call her back. She finally called me back and sounded that she was a little upset with me because I had that problem. I told her I would have to put a curtain up, and that would defeat the purpose of me paying for an electric blind to go up to let the light in to see what I can see already. She told me that she was gonna have somebody call me back. That was about two weeks ago and still nothing. I went on my computer and started trying to search through everything she has sent me. I found a number to 3 Day Blinds and called. They didn't take the money out and that was another thing. She had told me that it would automatically take the money. The rep told me somebody would get in touch with me within 24 hours. I didn't hear anything.

When the guys came out to install it, I told them I've tried everything I could do, but nobody has been responding to me. They said to go ahead and take a picture and they'd turn it in to their supervisor and see what would happen. I got an email from somebody that I saw this morning. I called that number they gave me twice. They were busy and told me to leave a message and somebody would call.

Hello Zoe,
    Thank you for your feedback! We have reviewed your concerns, and a representative will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your order.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2022

When I first purchased my house in 2006, we had a relative in Colorado that had used 3 Day Blinds for some window coverings for their home. I was purchasing a new home, I need a whole house full of blinds. So, I was looking for a company to come out and measure for the blinds, and then be able to install them because I had a short time frame. Apparently, from what I found out from the installer, 3 Day Blinds had just started doing that when I bought this house. They came out and they measured the blinds. Now, come to the present day, I needed a repair on blinds that I had purchased from 3 Day Blinds, and then I also determined that I wanted to purchase some blinds for a sliding door. I contacted them and they came out. I've always had a good experience with them.

The rep was very helpful and nice. We had a nice little conversation, she helped me pick out the fabric for the blinds. She was sitting right where the window was, so she could see it's a high traffic area, so we have something that's not too fragile. I told her what I was looking for, she went and got the options that they had, and we went through them and she measured. Everything was fine.

I got a call from the installer to schedule installation earlier than I had anticipated because they came in early. There was a little confusion on his end because I had also scheduled to have my other blind that was broken fixed, and he's also the person that does that. He came to the house, no problem, he showed up early, very neat, did a neat job, got them up very quickly. But then, he had forgotten that I had paid to get one of my blinds fixed and said, "No problem." He had his helper go out to the car, get the stuff and it was fixed. When I came in, done. Everything's fine. The one thing I really liked was getting the repair because to get someone to fix something if you get it installed is torture. I had my receipt from 2006, the whole installation thing. He said, "This is amazing." He looked at it and he said, "They just started doing in-home measurements at that time." He's been working for the company for a long time. He did it very quickly.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Cynthia, Thank you for your feedback and continued support! It means the world to us to hear that you loved the treatment.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

I've been using 3 Day Blinds for years and I'm always happy with their products. I've used them for a cabin I have twice now. The rep gave me options and the limit of what he could do for me. I also got a bid from somebody else which was cheaper but I wasn't going to get my shades until February for some reason so I went with 3 Day Blinds because they were fast. The rep was right on spot as far as the time limit and I got them before Christmas. I paid more to get it quicker. Also, 3 Day Blinds offered a better product and I do like the home thing that it comes in with because they kind of know what you want in advance so they don't bring the whole store. They bring some of the stuff that you like. They’re very helpful and efficient in the sales end of it. They're not pushing the most expensive product.

The guy that installed them was fabulous. He was very careful about everything he did. He wanted to make sure his hands were clean so he didn't get some dirt on the product. There were some things he put stoppers on to fit my window so they didn't come clanking down. I was happy with him and with 3 Day Blinds all the way around. I'm going to be selling my current house and when I go to my new house, I'm gonna call 3 Day Blinds and ask for the guy that came here before. I complained to them recently though. I used the wrong credit card and I have a credit card that’s free interest for a year which I meant to use. I wanted them to give me a credit then charge it back onto my card that has no interest. But whoever I talked to couldn't handle it so I just paid it off.

3 Day Blinds response

Original review: Dec. 4, 2022

The roller shades are perfect! Thanks, Brian!!! Your help and expertise made it fun and easy. The installation happened quickly. Everyone was always on time—even early. I’ll be calling again to cover other windows. And I’ll be referring friends!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2022

I love 3 Day Blinds. It made my home look beautiful. I love, love the way our home came together with the drapes. I would order from 3-Day Blinds again. I would recommend 3-Day Blinds. You would get the best!

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We aim to offer the very best customer service possible, and we are glad to hear that we are on the right track.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2022

The blinds are beautiful and easy to use, the only thing that’s weird is that when I program the blinds are open at sunrise they open at 1:11 AM every day. Definitely not sunrise lol, so I just deleted that particular scene… other than that they seem pretty cool.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Cody. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We truly value your feedback. At 3 Day Blinds we have a dedicated Customer Care team to answer questions and address any concerns with your order. Please give us a call at (800)800-3329 or email us at CustomerCare@3day.com, and we will be more than happy to assist.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2022

When I called 3 day blinds they were so nice. The woman Shannon came to my home and did all the measurements. She was awesome! My installation man Andre came in and installed everything perfect! I would not go anywhere else! I will recommend this company to anyone!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2022

The 3 Day Blind Experience was excellent, from start to finish. From Polina (initial agent that sold product) to Matthew (Installer of product), everything went seamless. The product was also outstanding in quality and presentation. Love it and it looks great! Would highly recommend 3 Day Blinds if you want motorized blinds!

3 Day Blinds response

We always strive to deliver a great experience, and appreciate all of your feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

3 Day Blinds Company Information