1.04/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

111 3 Day Blinds Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

So where do I start, alright here it goes. The first time we heard about the company is when we bought our fifth house and this was it, no more buying houses. This was the last house we would buy. In 2015, we asked many window treatment appointment and it looked like they gave the best amount of quotation, but we did not know what was coming next. We did decide to purchase from them, but after 3 years I went back to them. At first it was all good. The shades were ordered and a set of shutters for the master bedroom was ordered at the time of measuring took place, which was on September 1st. Everything was fine, but things started falling down, such as one of the shade landed on the floor without anyone even touching it and later another fell down and this time on someone’s head.

I had already called and complained about the first fall, but when the second one fell and took place I wasn’t gonna let this slip by and asked for an urgent action to be taken. I had to do this because I had just came back from a major surgery and I didn’t want to go anywhere near the shades knowing how sensitive and pained I was already with surgery and all. My fear grow and grow and later I hear from them that they want to exchange out all the shades out into another pair of new ones from the same style and everything just all switched out. Therefore, this was about the product itself and injuries it had occurred.

My other problem is a Contract Breach they did without our acknowledgment and permission of my husband’s signature showing on another contract dated September 10th. Therefore, as we ordered the product, which was on September 1st, we receive a call saying there’s a remaining balance. Although, we financed through Green Sky for the total amount for the entire houses window treatment as well as we did put a downpayment to start the job is what we were acknowledged. The contract with the remaining amount, this contract that we still have no knowledge about comes up with a remaining balance dated September 10th. We have never met anyone upfront from 3 Day Blinds since September 1st so why is there a signature on a new contract with a remaining balance? Is something needing investigation and a good explanation of why???

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I ordered blinds through Three Day Blinds. One window was an off the shelf type order for a smaller window. The blinds were nothing you could not get for $29 at Lowe's or Home Depot. I went with it because I thought it would be easier. That window came to $400 installed. Done within a week convenience and impulse. Would not recommend it to anyone as I think there are other alternates equal in appearance but at much less cost.

However the custom blinds were 6 weeks... In addition to going through several visits from the salesperson and install coming to measure. This process went on way too long and I should have cancelled out but by that time I had invested too much time. This added 2 weeks onto the process so lets put total time involved at over 8 weeks. Order initiated 7/3 and installed early September (around the 6th).

Finally the financing debacle left me with a very negative feeling about the whole transaction. I was clear up front that I wanted to use my own credit for at least the majority of the transaction. They offered me financing through GreenSky that would be interest free for a year (starting from the initial interaction). When everything was done the total of the initial financing was through their resource. I was willing to let this pass figuring I would charge the balance to my preferred method for the remaining balance when blinds installed.

I asked the installer and he said it would be taken care of. Next thing I know it was charged to their financing method. I called and the salesperson said that she could not request an adjustment but maybe I could pay a portion of the balance using my card. No go with Greensky on that option. I went back to the salesperson and demanded she get her manager involved. Manager called and left me a message to say it was too late. They had closed their books. I found this odd since it was just charge several weeks ago and called but had to leave a message to that effect.

To this date she has not called me back to explain why she could not handle my request and it has been a month. I resign myself that I would just pay off what is there. However, it leaves HUGE doubts about servicing their expensive blinds based on the customer service I received once they had the money. I would not recommend this business and do not view them as having any integrity. If anyone wanted my advice I would suggest going through Lowe's or Home Depot. Basically same product and I trust they would be able to beat the service of Three Day Blinds on their worst day.

Get expert buying tips about Blinds and Window Treatments delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I made the mistake of ordering a blind from this company. 400.00 for one small blind with installation. Three months later and five visits from this company and they still can’t get it right. They all lie and blame each other. I am now throwing the blind in the garbage and asking for a full refund. Save yourself a lot of headaches and don’t buy anything from this company.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

From the measurement, to the price, to the installation, to the "customer service" this company fails. Their guarantee is 3 days... 10 days after you actually receive the blinds—which don't fit or aren't what you ordered. They try to gloss it over, but truthfully, they only do what the law requires to make things right, which isn't enough by a long shot. Their customer service reps. are patronizing and unyielding. I would NEVER do business with them again. I disputed their charges with my bank.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

I made the mistake of purchasing 3 Day blinds, and I am writing so that other people, at least in South Florida do not make the same mistake. I paid a considerable sum to a nice salesman named James in West Palm Beach for the blinds and, after a month, I was duly contacted by the contractor they use to install the blinds. We agreed on a time. The installer, after agreeing on a day and time and that he would reconfirm the day and time later in the week, did not do so, and accused me of lying when I told him he agreed to come. I had his number on my telephone, by the way, but he denied having ever spoke with me. So, we agreed to another time, and he reconfirmed several times.

The hour of his arrival came and went, and I called him, and he said he had called me but I didn't answer...well, yes, we had confirmed twice the same morning, so I didn't take my phone to a meeting, thinking, logically, that the appointment was confirmed (my husband was waiting for the installer at the condo). I call him, and he is verbally abusive on the phone, and I tell him not to come. I call the installers, and they, after two weeks, send someone else, who installs the blinds incorrectly. I call 3 Day Blinds and they say they have no other installer in West Palm Beach. So--the blinds do not work and a renter is coming to the condo in four days. This is not a professional organization. Avoid them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3 Day Blinds?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I spent thousands of dollars with 3 Day Blinds, just for my bedrooms. Products arrived, and boxes look totally looked fine. Installer came to put the shades on and before he can put it on shades my sliding door one fell apart. This tells me the quality is really not good. Also he didn't do a good job installing the master bedroom window and the bathroom. For the sliding door shades, I don't know when I will be receiving it. A case was open with them, and it's been almost a week since this happened, and I am yet to receive a call. Only emails. Oh by the way, the saleswomen whom sold the shades to me also resigned. That tells me a lot about 3 Day Blinds. I want my money back and you can take your shades.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

In late August 2018 I contacted 3 Day Blinds to come out and give me a quote for 6 windows. I was told IN WRITING it would take 7-10 business days to have the blinds fabricated and installed. It took almost 9 weeks! The installer lost the measurements and a month later he had to come out to my house and measure again. That process took another two weeks. While he was installing the blinds I noticed that he drilled into my window frames. I was very upset about that. I cannot and will not recommend 3 Day Blinds. I will go to someone local next time like Home Depot or Lowe's.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I hired 3 Day Blinds to install custom drapes. I have been caught up in 4 month nightmare. I was told by their salesman, Kirk **, that they did their own installation. Not true. They hire incompetent independent contractors. I was forced to pay the full $6,668.00 prior to installation. I was supposed to have my drapes installed in July. Installer showed up unprepared, without proper brackets, the drapes were uneven. I have requested a refund but their main office in Irvine refuses. Their product is expensive, salespeople lie to make sales, 3rd party installers incompetent, customer service office horrible. I have gone to BBB, waste of time. I also asked for a charge back from my credit card company, which is the only action that got their attention. Stay away from this horrible company. They should not be allowed to be in business preying on consumers.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I ordered from 3 Day Blinds on Saturday, September 15, 2019. Yes, I agree with another person who said they were pricey. I will not order again. Anyway, they called me on Monday, September 17, 2018 and told me my order would be in on Friday, September 21, 2018 and wanted to set up an appointment. They took the balance out of my checking account on Wednesday, September 19th and then called me on Thursday, September 20th and told me that only one item was ready and the other two would not be ready until October 5th. Less than 50% of my order was ready and they took the balance. I think these people are crooks. Save yourself and your money. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. And, I haven't seen the finished product yet. Now I'm really afraid.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I ordered custom valances from them. Final product was well constructed but flimsy for the high cost. I expected better quality fabric. Sales rep was very nice and seemed knowledgeable. Paid more than half the price up front. One week before my scheduled install date I noticed a large deduction from my checking account without my explicit permission. When I complained, they referred me to the fine print. Thankfully, there was enough money in the account to cover it, but it could have wreaked havoc with bounced checks at 35.00 per bounce to say nothing of demanding 100% of payment before I have received the merchandise. Wrote a letter to the CEO, who apologized, but I have since discovered they have not changed their business practices. Do yourself a favor, work with a local merchant who has a reputation in the community to protect. This company is not good.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

It's unfortunate that this company actually creates an expectation of timeliness with their name because our 2-3 week blinds took over a month and then when they came, one was warped and one doesn't fit and it seems that if we follow their protocol, it will be another month before we have replacements. I would never recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

Sadly I should have read reviews first. Same story. Nice consultant. Ok price. I ordered shutters. They came in three months. What happened to THREE day blinds. This is three month blinds. End product was nice, installer was nice but you better be very, very ,very patient. To top it off, the installer brought the shutters in a box marked “made in China”. I could be wrong but I was under impression they were made in America. Also, my mom ordered regular mini blinds from this company after me and waited over 6 weeks for them. Again, THREE day blinds??? Never again. Go to Lowe’s.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I had never used 3 Day Blinds before but did read some decent reviews so as I had just remodeled kitchen and family room I wanted to replace drapes & mini-blinds. The sales lady who came to my home was helpful and made good recommendations. My problem is not with her or the end product, which seems satisfactory. My complaint is with how they collect their payment. I gave them a check for more than half of the total amount upfront. I was told that they would call me a couple of days before installation to arrange for the "final" payment. I never heard from them so I called the day before installation and was told that they had pulled the "final" payment (over $1800.00) out of my checking account 11 days before the installation was scheduled. I find this very disturbing and it made me very angry. It also caused my account to be overdrawn (the only time in 40 years this has happened to me).

I am not in the habit of making a final payment before I see the end results, but because I liked the product that was presented I agreed - however I find it unconscionable that they would draw money out of my account without first contacting me, especially when the amount was sizable and was done so far in advance of the installation. Therefore, I would not recommend this company to my friends.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I purchased a new home and scheduled a rep from 3 Day Blinds on 7/30 to come there to order blinds. Nothing was "custom" other than the sizes is as usual. I'm a Real Estate Broker and have used and recommended them many times. This time I've not heard from my rep nor the company and it's 8/17. I move in 8/20 so I'll have nothing on any windows. I've called them 2x for update and they just said they should be here soon. Like I said, rep NEVER checked in with me so I won't be recommending this company to any of my clients; in fact, I'll let them know this experience and have them tell their friends. It's disappointing overall as it's usually been about a 3 or 4 stars for me but it's a 1 this time. They should teach their reps and operators better skills in customer service and the rep should know to call me once or twice to see what she could do to assist me. Never again.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

The reviews speak for themselves/Avoid this company! We were promised an installation date a month ago. No one called us to let us know that our product had been backordered. We’ve been the ones calling every week for an update. We’ve already been billed for the product and still NO installation date. We have asked to speak to the manager that has zero people skills and responded angrily back at us only to “happily offer a refund.” We are in the real estate business & we will NEVER EVER recommend this unprofessional business.

Original review: July 24, 2018

Had a consultant come to our home. She was friendly and appeared to have knowledge of the product. She gave an initial estimated quote because the 3 windows were too high for her to do an exact measure. Quoted on 3 different styles of blinds. I told her the most expensive option was out... way too much $. The other 2 options, I wanted to see a breakdown and maybe would consider going with the more expensive option on only 2 windows instead of the full 3.

I was told she would e-mail me later that night with the options. I did receive an e-mail but only on the 2 most expensive ones and for all 3 windows. I e-mailed her back and left a VM requesting the quotes on the lower priced option and for only 2 windows as well as the 3. I said this was most likely what we would go with. 1 week later, no return call, no return e-mail and even after completing the company survey... no response from the company. I guess my cheap order wasn't worth wasting their time with. Went with another company, lower priced, great service!

Original review: July 21, 2018

Ordered 1st part of May and just getting call about installation. Buy from Lowe’s and get 21 day guarantee. If I purchase more it will be from Lowe’s. Will give update about satisfaction on shutters after installed.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I ordered my blinds on June 30th, scheduled to install on the 7th (holiday week so I was ok). They called and left a message to tell me the material was delayed so no install. I called back and left a message that I needed a Saturday appt since I work. No return call. I got a call on Wednesday from the installer saying he would be late. Um, no I am at work. No one called me back to schedule an appointment, and certainly not mid week. Well, this is their modus operandi, don't answer the phone, unless corporate calls. Scheduled for the next week during my vacation on Tuesday, and get a reminder saying Wednesday. Ahhh, I have no one to be here Wednesday so I have asked for a full refund. Promised customer service would call me, no call. I am DONE with this company!!! If their product is as bad as their service it is good riddance.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I have no idea if I like the blinds yet as they are not installed yet!! I have spent over 3 hours today trying to get it taken care of. They were supposed to be installed today, but they fired the installer and still haven't passed the paperwork to the new installer. I have spoken to the installer and he said all he needs is the paperwork and he can pick them up from the former installer and install them. The company seems to be a mess with the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing. The salesman answers his phone very infrequently. He must know we are having a tough time and is avoiding us. It is a serious mess. Oh it has been almost a full month to get our 3 Day Blinds and we still don't have them. Expensive and a major pain in the rump!!! Don't use them! Go somewhere else.

Original review: May 8, 2018

Sales and contract writing went very smoothly. I had to work on the day of the installation in my new home, so I had my sister meet the installer to let him in/out. When I arrived the next morning, I had notice the breakfast nook blinds were installed wrong. I contacted my salesperson Missy. She said she would follow up to get this corrected and that’s the last that I’ve heard of her. I guess when they have your money... that’s all that matters.

The communication is HORRIBLE with this company. From the scheduler Rebecca that says she will call you back & never does (twice this has happened) to the installer Seth who has an excuse & explanation for everything. Two weeks later...my issue has yet to be resolved. I DO NOT recommend this company to anyone... not even my worst enemy. When you pay for overpriced blinds because the company can install it fast for you... BUYER BEWARE! Once they do fix it... I get to fix & repaint the holes left in my new construction dream home. Just ridiculous and very disappointing.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I contacted 3 Day Blinds with the confidence that I would have my blinds completely installed in time for a family party I was having. The salesperson came and did a very thorough job. We chose our blinds and everything went downhill from there. Our installer arrived on time and immediately informed me that my order was incomplete. They sent wrong product in order to show that the order was fulfilled however it just gave us false hope that we would have the blinds in time for our party.

Within two days we were assigned a "case manager". The case manager called me and basically told me I had no recourse. I said that I did not get my 3 Day Blinds that I paid extra for and she was unapologetic. When I pressed her that this was unacceptable she only offered to refund the expedite charge. When I asked to speak to a supervisor it got even worse. The supervisor actually told me he could not guarantee when I would get the rest of my order and stated I don’t want to give you "false hope". 3 Day Blinds should change the name of their company to “3 days of false hope.”

Original review: April 26, 2018

Last Saturday (April 21st 2018) I had a salesperson (Dawn ** - avoid her at ALL COSTS!! As well as this terrible company) come into our home as we were looking for shutters for our large front window and decided on Roman Blinds for the 4 bedroom windows. As soon as we got the quote (which was more than DOUBLE what another (way more reputable) company gave us. Right then and there I shouldn't gone with my gut. I wasn't impressed from the get-go with the salesperson, but continued to give it a chance. She texted (not called but texted) her supervisor to see if it'd be ok if they matched the price of the other company, to which she was told yes, as long as we did it today. So against my better judgment I agreed and we gave them the check for 55% of the purchase price.

She was CLUELESS. The measurements were a joke (she continuously changed the numbers on paper without once remeasuring). I literally had to show her how certain things were done (by how the reputable companies salesperson showed me)... So, I texted her Sunday night (24 hrs after) to let her know that we would be canceling our order and that I'd email the cancel notice first thing in the morning... Which I did. Heard absolutely nothing from her all day. Finally at 8:01 pm I received an email that said it'd be canceled. However, today - 4 DAYS later - we noticed the money was still deducted from our account. And of course no one will answer any calls - including our salesperson! ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!Their salesperson are ridiculous... Their product is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced and they have the absolute WORST customer service on the face of this earth!!!

Original review: April 11, 2018

The company accessed my checking account without my approval. Then when I asked for my signed documentation which they never gave me they refused by not answering my email requests or calling me to say when I should expect the documents. They also stated that the person who referred them to me would get a discount; this hasn't happened. They are obviously untrustworthy and violated my rights by accessing my account without my written approval. I will be filing a complaint with Consumer Affairs, FTC and the FDIC.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I purchased the blinds on 3/10/18. It is now 4/11/18 and I have yet to receive the blinds. I received an email stating that the blinds will be installed on 3/27/18. Given that I work for a living I contacted the local number provided in the email. No answer. I called that number again and same response. I even called the representative whom I had let into my home on that fateful Saturday afternoon. My gut instinct told me to not make the purchase because I thought that they were affiliated with Costco!

At any rate, the next thing I knew there was an email asking me to provide input on the installation. I thought that was rather strange given that I have yet to lay eyes on anyone with the blinds. I therefore answered the survey stating that very fact. I then received a telephone call from 3 Day Blinds and I wasted yet more of my time going through the narrative. The second person from the company then called to state that in addition to the email I should have received a telephone call setting up the date and time of my choosing none of which of course occurred.

I then received a call from the local installer who then proceeded to give me a weekday schedule. I started to ask how many times must I repeat myself regarding no weekday installation? Before I could finish my thought I was met with insulting remarks about how this is the first time I am talking to you, I don't know anything about any of this etc etc. It was on a Friday afternoon and I was not about to elevate my blood pressure and so I simply got off the phone. The next phone call was from the previous person I had spoken to who assured me that they will get an installer from the Orlando area because I made it crystal clear to him that I do not under any circumstance want the current installer in my home.

I also stated that I will contact my credit card company and sever all ties with 3 Day Blinds because it simply too much nonsensical drama for which I have neither the time nor the energy. He agreed that I should be going through it and that it is entirely up to me if I wanted to sever all ties but that he will try to find another installer. An entire week went by without any communication from anyone. And so I did the next best thing for me. I called Capital One and narrated the entire experience. They then reversed the charges.

Today, exactly 32 days of my making the purchase I received a phone call from a person from 3 Day Blinds stating that I cannot sever ties and that they can work out a credit of some sort. My response was very simple..."Oh yes I can and I have and the next time get honest, competent people to represent your company." The utter and sheer arrogance that she thinks should could tell me that there is an agreement when they have not held up their end of the agreement and that I should not consider it a personal affront to being lied to explains why consumers have given them 1 stars across the board. I intend on reading reviews in the future before embarking on another business relationship with any company. If I had done my homework I would not have found myself in this horrible mess. I wish there was a ZERO star but since that is not an option I will settle for one star.

Original review: April 5, 2018

We recently built and closed on our new home in Austin, Texas. I contacted 3 Day Blinds for a quote for window treatments. Diane the sales person was awesome pre installation. We paid for expedite service to have the installed in three days. The installer arrived on the 3rd day and installed the blinds. The motor blinds were not working properly so he indicated that new motors would be ordered. It has been almost a month and we have three blinds in major areas that are inoperable due to motor issues. We were assigned to a case manager "Crystal" who has not been very helpful in getting the situation resolved. The total cost of the blinds we chose is almost 5K. I am extremely unsatisfied with the product, quality and customer service experience and we are currently reviewing our legal options since we financed the blinds and the company has not met its obligations. I would never recommend this company. Buyer beware.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I made a purchase the early part of February. The blinds showed up as promised but I was dissatisfied with the design and installation. I purchased Roman Shades for the kitchen. I was told the ends would wrap so the ends would have a finished look. I agreed that would be fine. During the sale, I was not told the pull cord would be underneath the blind so every time I want to open the blinds, I have to lift up the blind and locate the pull cord to raise the blind. In closing the blind, the cord is easily located but the blind ends up laying on my arm as I lower the blind because it doesn't lay flat due to the cord being underneath. The blinds in the front room are top down bottom up. I was told it would be easier to open the center window if I had pull cords because I had a table in front of the window. I agreed. When the blinds were installed, the blind would catch on the window every time I opened it.

After 2 email attempts to the sales rep and 2 emails to the company, I finally had the installer out to my house on the 28th of March. He added two brackets to the front window to pull the cords, one on each side, away from the window so the blinds wouldn't catch on the window. Nothing could be done with the Roman shade in the kitchen because "that's how it was designed". I have sent replies to the customer survey and still haven't heard anything. If the installer had checked the blinds, he should've known the kitchen blinds wouldn't open without lifting the blind and that the front blinds wouldn't open without catching on the window. He never went over the operation of the blinds with my son. If he had, he would've noticed the problem.

I don't like the brackets on the front blind. He should've called and discussed my options before adding the bracket. If I would've known how the blinds turned out, I would've preferred no cords on the front blinds and a top down bottom up blind in my kitchen but I was led to believe what was ordered was the better option. The sales rep should've been more clear on what was being ordered and the installer should've had more communication with me. Now I'm stuck with a substantial dollar amount in purchases I'm not happy with. I was told 3 Day Blinds was a great company and were reasonably priced. I paid over $3800 for 9 blinds and I'm not satisfied.

Original review: March 21, 2018

On January 13, 2018 a designer representing 3 Day Blinds came to my house and we selected solar shades along with some Roman shades. The total cost was $4,998.35. About three weeks later, we received the solar shades and were told that the Roman shades were in production. At the end of February and many promises later, I was told that the order for the shades had been CANCELLED not once, but TWICE. By this time, a “case manager” has been assigned to handle the order which arrived today, MARCH 20. The shades were not what we ordered on JANUARY 13. Now I am being told that I cannot get a refund because there is a 30 day cancellation period. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? This whole thing has been a nightmare. All I wanted were some Roman shades for five windows. Don’t bother using this company unless you want continued delays, excuses and frustrations.

Original review: March 9, 2018

The reason we used 3 Day Blinds was because we needed the blinds installed ASAP. We paid extra for expedited shipping and was promised the delivery and installation in 3 days. After paying the nightmare started. We were called and told the tech was going back to his home state (3 Day Blinds uses subs in Florida). Then we were called and told the shipment was delayed then we were told we had to wait because the local tech quit (this was after we were told the only tech they had was from TX) and finally told we had to wait because they had another customer to install before use.

Once the installation started they shipped the wrong valance and a shade for the kitchen. We also purchased a five channel remote and was given a single channel. We have just completed the work 6 weeks later and then the original promised date. Customer service tried to help but they have very limited authority or capabilities to really resolve any problems. In summary stay away from 3 Day Blinds. Find a local supplier and installation company, you may have to wait a few days longer but it will be worth it.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

I met with a consultant and agreed to purchase Top Down Bottom Up blinds. They sent standard blinds. In order to resolve the issue, I was forced to pay an "upgrade" fee to get the blinds I thought I already purchased. I was already locked into the contract and had no way to back out or return the standard blinds. I had no choice to pay more than what I already agreed to, to get the product I wanted.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

I ordered 38 blinds from 3 Day Blinds on Oct 23rd 2017. The blinds were installed mid November. Most of the blinds were mismeasured as the installer acknowledged himself. One week later the first blind started to warp and many are badly warped by now - it is winter = cold outside! This was reported to the company by me and the installer who had to come out to finish the install that is still not finished! The company has two kind of blinds - vinyl and wood. I have two big windows with wood and the rest vinyl. Both wood and vinyl are warping and don't close properly. They now want to replace the blinds with the same product which makes no sense because the same thing will happen with the same product.

Many homes here in Sedona have blinds and I have never seen them warp - it is the company's quality that lets them warp. This is a rental property and I need to rent it out and definitely don't want to spend months waiting for the company to finally realize they don't have the right product for my needs. I kept calling and reporting the issue for months now but they don't return calls. Desired Resolution: Refund. Desired Outcome. I need them to uninstall their blinds and give me a full refund. If they don't want to uninstall and re-install the window coverings I had I will take care of it myself but I do need my $12.625,66 back.

3 Day Blinds expert review by Jami Barnett, Ph.D.

3 Day Blinds manufactures and sells window shades, blinds, interior shutters and curtains. Consultants come to your home to help you choose the best window treatment and give you a quote based on your needs. The company has consultants in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas.

• Financing available: 3 Day Blinds offers financing to help you afford the window treatments you want. Financing is based on credit approval, and you can apply online. Qualifying customers can make payments interest-free for up to 12 months.

• In-home consultation: 3 Day Blinds brings their showroom to you with in-home consultations. The consultations are free, and you’ll be given a quote for your home. The company serves 13 states. To find your local consultant, visit 3 Day Blinds’ website.

• Free safety kits: 3 Day Blinds will send you a kit to make your corded blinds or drapes safer for children. Several types of Child Safety Retrofit Kits are available to work with most types of blinds and shades. Anyone can order a kit, not only 3 Day Blinds customers.

• Warranty: All 3 Day Blinds products come with a free limited warranty. Cords and ladders are covered for five years, and fabrics, motors and remote controls are covered for seven years. The operating mechanism is covered for the life of the product, which will vary based on the item you choose.

• Referral bonus: If you refer friends to 3 Day Blinds and they make a purchase from the company, you’ll get a $50 Amazon gift card. You have to use an online form from the company’s website to be eligible for the reward.

• Best for: individuals who want professional help in their home to take measurements and make selections.

Profile picture of Jami Barnett, Ph.D.
Jami Barnett, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Jami Barnett, Ph.D., is an experienced researcher, and she believes consumers have a right to clear and honest information about products. In her role at ConsumerAffairs, she thoroughly researches products and companies by interviewing experts, reviewing research studies, reading governmental regulations and investigating customer service responses. Her work gives consumers the information they need to make smart purchasing decisions.

3 Day Blinds Company Information