3.16/5

133 3 Day Blinds Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 21, 2019

3 Day Blinds charge a premium, insist on a huge up front deposit-which I refused. The salesperson specified a PVC material in a full west sun exposure window. I was overseas deployed and the blinds became burned as PVC material will. When I inquired about a repair or replacement of some type they said they wouldn't cover it. Their choices for materials and no warning this may happen. I paid over 6K for my blinds and they got the money and ran. Incompetent quick sales operation.

Original review: June 19, 2019

I had a consultant come out and measure my living room and kitchen for drapes. Don’t know what type fabric they are. Anyway my bill was $6000. When it came time to install the guy came out with drapes in hand and no rod. Made me sign a paper which I did. Said he would be back then he went on vacation. I later called California their office and was told rod was shipped to installer but he has to work and he would not stay home to sign for rod. This went on for two weeks. Another installer came with rod today and drapes are missing hooks he stated we must of had. He went into bedroom where drapes where are stored and looked under the bed for hooks. What a mess. I asked for money off. They told me they would give me only shipping and handling. About 250 dollars. Be careful with this company. I am still negotiating.

Get expert buying tips about Blinds and Window Treatments delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 12, 2019

Horrible experience and will definitely spread the word how terrible their customer service is. I set up a consultation visit for 12 NN and I was informed AFTER I’ve set up the appointment that they will arrive between between 12-1 PM and will need 2 hours to discuss 2 small windows for blackout shades. 2 hours!!! I informed them that I only have 1 hour and 20 minutes because I have an appointment, but suggested I should just reschedule due to not enough time after asking me how much is my budget. After expressing my disappointment over the phone, they said “let me turn this around” but never got a call back and no one ever showed up. Unprofessional! Worst customer service!

Original review: June 1, 2019

I purchased 3 blinds. 2 came with the wrong cord, and my large sliding door shade for $627 was the wrong product. I called California because my sales girl did not return my calls. I spoke with a JODIE **, “lead” there, whatever that means. When I told her I did not want to reorder the incorrect product that came and to just credit my account, that is when I was told she couldn’t and I signed a contract, which by the way I never received. I said the contract would be null and void since YOU sent the wrong product as well as the other two shades, have the wrong pull cords and were taken back. So 2 of my shades are inoperable since there are no cords and the installer took the cords back and the wrongly sent shade product. I have now put in a dispute with American Express for the cost of these shades. Horrible people! They are crooks and there surely is fraud going on here. They are rude and there is absolute NO customer service here. STAY AWAY!!!

Original review: May 29, 2019

We had an appointment with our sales rep on 5/10/19. On that day we contracted with 3 Day Blinds and paid the entire amount for 4 windows, which was immediately taken out of our checking account. On Monday 5/13/19 the re-measure representative came out to confirm the measurement with an install date scheduled for 5/17/19. Two days later a representative called and asked if we could change the appointment to 5/18/19, which we agreed to. On 5/18/19 the installer came out. Much to our dismay, the header for the blind was bigger than our hard sided cornice, due to being inaccurately measured (twice apparently).

It is now 5/29/19 and I continue to wait for the correct header so that our cornice can be re-attached. I should add that the blinds cost more than the windows they covered. In addition, one of the blinds already fell out. I was easily able to put it back, but still.... Also of note, I wanted a couple of extra blinds so that if one did break, I could easily replace it. Bottom line for that is that I was told that extra blinds only come in multiples of six and that cost me over $100.00 as I had to get 12 blinds or nothing at all. I am not pleased.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3 Day Blinds?

Original review: May 14, 2019

ISSUES:​​ Since I am on a limited income as an elderly woman, I am concerned about costs regarding renovations​. I wanted 3 WHITE ROLLER SHADES AND NO VALANCES.​ Eric ** ordered the wrong color for one roller shade. I was pressured into buying valances to cover a gap along the top (there is no gap allowing light in and after seeing the installation, I wanted them removed). The cost of valances was not accurately conveyed based on a verbal quote of $10.00 to $20.00 by Eric **; actual cost $110.00. The shipping cost was not discussed and disclosed.​​ The only copy of my transaction at the time of purchase is titled as a "Hold Order" which 3 Day Blinds is representing as a contract.​ I did NOT receive a copy of any signed agreement at the time of purchase.

​RESOLUTION:​​ My case was assigned to Jodi **.​​ Upon her review, she decided I was responsible as per the "contract" and I would have to pay for the replacement white shade that was obviously not entered correctly by the Eric ** in the first place. She stated that since I signed the contract with the wrong color code entered, I agreed to their mistake. APPARENTLY THE LACK OF MORALS, ETHICS, COMMON DECENCY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WAY 3 DAY BLINDS CHOSE TO OPERATE THEIR BUSINESS. Also, even though I agreed to purchase the valances based on Eric ** deception, I would not receive a refund.​ When I asked to speak to her boss, she stated that she was the "end-of-the line." ​​

Four days later, 2 people; Nicole ** and Tina **, from 3-Day arrived and priced the white shade at $282.69.​ Since I was already charged $599.15 for the NASTY TAUPE SHADE, the total amount for the one shade is now $881.84​. Nicole said the taupe shade would be removed from my unit and I nixed that idea.​

I plan on cutting it to pieces. If I were to purchase a white shade from another company, the amount would be even greater and 3 Day knows that.​ I will never use them again, nor recommend 3 Day Blinds; and they could not care less.​

​DETAILS:​ I wanted all WHITE ROLLER SHADES and NO VALANCES.​ I was told by Eric **, that valances should be included since there would be a gap along the top that would allow light to pass through.​​ ​Since I was also concerned about the additional cost, Eric stated that the cost for the valances was minimal;
between $10.00 and $20.00 per valance.​​ ​I grudgingly agreed to three white valances and the order was placed along with three white roller shades;
one being room-darkening.​​

​When the first valance was installed in the kitchen window, it was not flush with the wall and angled inward. It looked very sloppy and it was not white, it was ivory; as were the other two.​​ ​The last roller shade WAS NOT WHITE, but was a very nasty taupe, which did not even go with anything in my room.​​ I told the installer as soon he started to install the shade that is was the WRONG COLOR.​​ The installer said he would take care of it and inform the company. I did not need to do anything. I was already steaming mad from the first window in the kitchen and decided to call anyway.​ The installer did nothing to support me.

Original review: May 9, 2019

Was told it would be 2 weeks to get my roller shades for the patio door and it is now 3 weeks and was told maybe next week. Speaking with customer service via email...they were rude rude rude. They do not care. I Will review again IF and WHEN I ever get my product.

Original review: May 4, 2019

We have a honeycomb shade that doesn't work. Not even 2 years old. The cord snapped and we have to pay $85 for someone to come get it, or $20 to send it in to be repaired. The blinds are broken. Look ridiculous. So disappointed after spending $4,000 on window treatments. Never again!!!

Original review: March 29, 2019

I cancelled my order within 3 days as my right, and while they did credit me for the initial down payment within several days, they went ahead and charged me the balance remaining. Why?? No good reason other than a "glitch". This is fraud. The order was cancelled. Why then charge me again. I paid interest on that charge and they would not reimburse me for that. You can not reach a live person EVER and the turn around time is never same day. They tell me I will get my money in 7-10 business days so I am out of pocket for an additional 2 weeks. Steer clear of this company!!

Original review: March 7, 2019

We had a appointment, a young lady came, we picked the style for 7 windows. I measured all the windows, but the young lady insisted on doing it herself. The blinds came more than 3 days later, they were all too too small, leaving enough of a gap that you could see inside the house, my measurements were correct. After a week, they sent another person to inspect the blinds and he concurred the the blinds were indeed too small! They reordered the right size, after 3 months, they were replaced. While the blinds are what we asked for eventually, I would not recommend these people.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Do not buy anything from this company. The sales person screwed up the order, wrong material for valance and I was told "tough **" you signed the contract. One of the shades is uneven and they don't care. The salesperson Sara is a total liar. This is overpriced and the product is inferior.

Original review: March 5, 2019

Salesperson was obviously rushing through the appointment and trying to get me to buy something quickly. The measurements were not accurate because I watched him miss the granite backsplash that intrudes into the window at the bottom which would make it impossible to put a shade all the way down. He had no sense of style and was simply telling me what other people buy. It was a waste of 2 hours and I won't be buying from 3 Day Blinds.

Original review: March 2, 2019

I met with a representative from 3 Day Blinds (Colorado Springs) and selected blinds for my French Doors. I was able to see a sample of the material, but as for the blinds themselves I was only shown a computer drawing. The blinds arrived two weeks later. The first blind was installed - it was HORRIBLE! There was a flimsy velcro attachment covering the side view of the window mechanism. The blinds themselves were crooked (this was NOT an installation problem). The drawstring to raise/lower the blinds repeatedly was caught in the blinds themselves.

When the blinds were raised all the way they bulged out. NONE OF THIS WAS SHOWN IN THE COMPUTER ILLUSTRATION USED TO SELL ME THE BLINDS. I immediately notified the company (call/email/pictures). They said their team would review my "case". They are now refusing to give me a refund. I will only receive credit to purchase new blinds. I have notified my credit card company, and they are disputing the charges. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

We needed window treatments for several rooms in our home. Our search to find a company was quite difficult. You might not think it would be since we live in Minneapolis. We called and worked with 2 other local blind companies. The first company took our order and we never heard from them again. Not even to get our down payment. (Weird right.) The second company was twice the price of what I expected a fair price would be. We called 3 Day Blinds. Three must be the charm! They came out right away, measured, were extremely pleasant. They helped me choose colors. They were knowledgable about everything. They even brought their own printer to give me an estimate and a contract on the spot. My Roman Shades arrived prior to the promised date. They are stunning! I feel I received quality sewing and fabric. The installer was terrific! Thank you! I will recommend you to everyone I know.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I want to spare you the details but this was the worst experience I’ve ever had. Three Day Blinds should really be listed for me as four-month blind. I started the process in November and I just finished with them this last week. From the designer all the way to five installations I can tell you we only had one positive experience with one of the installers at the very end, who by the way told me to use Hunter Douglas next time. Much better quality. They should be ashamed how they treat their customers. I dealt with Keith a designer???, Wendell, Kris in corporate???

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Had 3 Day Blinds install 4 honeycomb shades 7 years ago. They are very nice shades and do just what I need - insulation from heat and cold. I only raise and lower these shades once a day. After about 3 years the internal cords of one blind broke and they had to send it back to the shop. OK good. The cords on two of the shades broke and one of them 3 Day replaced free. The other one I had to pay $80 as they are "under warranty". I just had to pay for labor.

NOW! One of the cords broke on one of the other blinds. The installer came out, but the main office gave him a 4 foot cord and the shade has a 3 foot cord on it. Again, the main office knows exactly what kind of shades I ordered and how long the cords are. Shade still didn't work right. The main office ordered new parts (clutch and rollers). The installer came out but the parts were not for my blind. The installer then said the end cap was broken and needed to be replace and he would order several for me and would have them sent to me.

I received the caps but they are not for my shade. I again called and spent 30 minutes with the customer service person and was that the exact end caps for my shade would be sent to me. Again, the caps sent to me do not even look like the old cap and are not the right size. Oh Well. Guess I'll have to call the company that installed my other shades. They work perfectly. Again, 3 Day has nice shades but if they break watch out!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

This was the worst experience ever. I am a first time home buyer. I spent upwards of 5k in the Plantation shutters. Lisa ** the interior designer assigned ensured me that I should sign and pay on the spot just to get the process started but that I had time to change my order after she sent examples of the other option we discussed. Short story she never sent it. 9 days went by and I called to request the other option. She said it was too late, I then asked to cancel the order. She informed me it was too late for that as well as she place my order an entire week earlier...without even consulting me.

The order arrived. They installed the shutter and punched a hole in my bathroom wall during the installation on a bathroom window (my brand new home), the build out on my shutter on the French door blocks access to the doorknob. We specifically asked about the size of the build out she said it was minimal and not to worry...that was a lie!

And now only 3 months later one of the shutters is warped and doesn't close properly and I have been trying to have this issue addressed for over a month now...and I've been work with customer service for all the other issues and they are sticking to "it's an unfortunate circumstance however you signed the documents "... In my opinion they are thieves just looking to make a sale. No standards for quality of product, installation or customer service. I'd rate them a zero if that were an option. I wished I had checked here first! Buyer be warned.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I spent several thousands of dollars on blinds for three rooms. The blinds took over three month to arrive and then more time to get installed. In the kitchen they had to be replace because they hung wrong, which of course took more time. Now the valance in my bedroom is falling apart. I have sent five different emails with photos attached and no one will answer me. $3000.00 dollars to them might not mean much to them but to me it is a lot. I used some money I was left from a death to pay for them. It is very disheartening that no one will take responsibility. Now I understand why my salesperson up and quit the company. Probably treated as bad.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I live in Northern Indiana: 30 minutes from Notre Dame, 1-1/2 hours from Fort Wayne, and 2 hours from Chicago. I filled out their form so I could order some samples. They stated there wasn't a representative in my area, yet they sent the samples. Based on statements on their website, I assumed I could measure, order, and install myself, of which I am quite capable. I received the samples and sent an email asking for a quote. Apparently, I can order samples but they can't sell me their products because there isn't a representative in my area. Based on these reviews, it sounds like I dodged a bullet. This company can't possibly last very long with this horrible business model.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

Purchased around 21 vertical blinds with a lifetime warranty and no time limit on the warranty to the original owner. Over the years when there were issues with the many plastic mechanical product parts that would fail I simply took them to the store where they were purchased and they repaired them on the spot. Beautiful customer service. Now 3 Day closed all their storefronts so you must either order the parts you need online but they restrict what they will sell you like If a window has 30 shades and the plastic clips are heat damaged and falling apart they will sell you 10 of the clips when you need 30. When I try to order even 1 part the system doesn’t recognize my invoice any of them as I have several invoices. I have contacted this corporate office over and over and to date received No support. Nothing. Zip. Nada.

All I can say is if you're considering purchasing vertical blinds or any product from them no matter what they promise in their warranty BUYER BEWARE of their extensive use of plastic because once they have issues not only will you be unable to order the plastic parts required to repair them they will not help you. They do have a repair facility but to get their authorization to get them repaired under warranty seems to be impossible. I Be advised plastic will degrade with heat and most windows are exposed to the sun and heat so it's a bad design. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL NOT SUPPORT THEIR PRODUCT WARRANTY IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM. Until I receive product support I will not change my view about their product quality.

A good corporate citizen with any business sense would understand how the integrity of their stated warranty is critical to their success. I did receive a message from their corporate office that they can help me get the parts but when I call this individual he doesn’t answer. Now today I receive a message they no longer make these parts yet advertised on their available parts online. They offer to sell me new blinds at a discount but now the same type of window is completely made of plastic!!! I believe at this point a reasonable solution based on their warranty they should replace all of my purchased window blinds and continue to offer the same warranty as my original purchase.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

They make their own shades low quality, but then sell at high prices. Roman Shades are really bad and Honeycomb shades fall apart. Very disappointed with the shades that installed in my home. Not worth the money at all.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

Unfortunately, it seems like no one really cares here. Our Sales Rep told us to "call the main number" in California when it took over 2 weeks to get our blinds delivered (he couldn't call?). Calling the main number, we dealt with people who were pleasant but just not helpful or efficient. When installers finally came, one of the shades was the wrong size (really?). No calls from our Sales Rep or emails from anyone about a new install date, etc. I expected more service, more attention to detail. What a disappointment.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

So where do I start, alright here it goes. The first time we heard about the company is when we bought our fifth house and this was it, no more buying houses. This was the last house we would buy. In 2015, we asked many window treatment appointment and it looked like they gave the best amount of quotation, but we did not know what was coming next. We did decide to purchase from them, but after 3 years I went back to them. At first it was all good. The shades were ordered and a set of shutters for the master bedroom was ordered at the time of measuring took place, which was on September 1st. Everything was fine, but things started falling down, such as one of the shade landed on the floor without anyone even touching it and later another fell down and this time on someone’s head.

I had already called and complained about the first fall, but when the second one fell and took place I wasn’t gonna let this slip by and asked for an urgent action to be taken. I had to do this because I had just came back from a major surgery and I didn’t want to go anywhere near the shades knowing how sensitive and pained I was already with surgery and all. My fear grow and grow and later I hear from them that they want to exchange out all the shades out into another pair of new ones from the same style and everything just all switched out. Therefore, this was about the product itself and injuries it had occurred.

My other problem is a Contract Breach they did without our acknowledgment and permission of my husband’s signature showing on another contract dated September 10th. Therefore, as we ordered the product, which was on September 1st, we receive a call saying there’s a remaining balance. Although, we financed through Green Sky for the total amount for the entire houses window treatment as well as we did put a downpayment to start the job is what we were acknowledged. The contract with the remaining amount, this contract that we still have no knowledge about comes up with a remaining balance dated September 10th. We have never met anyone upfront from 3 Day Blinds since September 1st so why is there a signature on a new contract with a remaining balance? Is something needing investigation and a good explanation of why???

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I ordered blinds through Three Day Blinds. One window was an off the shelf type order for a smaller window. The blinds were nothing you could not get for $29 at Lowe's or Home Depot. I went with it because I thought it would be easier. That window came to $400 installed. Done within a week convenience and impulse. Would not recommend it to anyone as I think there are other alternates equal in appearance but at much less cost.

However the custom blinds were 6 weeks... In addition to going through several visits from the salesperson and install coming to measure. This process went on way too long and I should have cancelled out but by that time I had invested too much time. This added 2 weeks onto the process so lets put total time involved at over 8 weeks. Order initiated 7/3 and installed early September (around the 6th).

Finally the financing debacle left me with a very negative feeling about the whole transaction. I was clear up front that I wanted to use my own credit for at least the majority of the transaction. They offered me financing through GreenSky that would be interest free for a year (starting from the initial interaction). When everything was done the total of the initial financing was through their resource. I was willing to let this pass figuring I would charge the balance to my preferred method for the remaining balance when blinds installed.

I asked the installer and he said it would be taken care of. Next thing I know it was charged to their financing method. I called and the salesperson said that she could not request an adjustment but maybe I could pay a portion of the balance using my card. No go with Greensky on that option. I went back to the salesperson and demanded she get her manager involved. Manager called and left me a message to say it was too late. They had closed their books. I found this odd since it was just charge several weeks ago and called but had to leave a message to that effect.

To this date she has not called me back to explain why she could not handle my request and it has been a month. I resign myself that I would just pay off what is there. However, it leaves HUGE doubts about servicing their expensive blinds based on the customer service I received once they had the money. I would not recommend this business and do not view them as having any integrity. If anyone wanted my advice I would suggest going through Lowe's or Home Depot. Basically same product and I trust they would be able to beat the service of Three Day Blinds on their worst day.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I made the mistake of ordering a blind from this company. 400.00 for one small blind with installation. Three months later and five visits from this company and they still can’t get it right. They all lie and blame each other. I am now throwing the blind in the garbage and asking for a full refund. Save yourself a lot of headaches and don’t buy anything from this company.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

From the measurement, to the price, to the installation, to the "customer service" this company fails. Their guarantee is 3 days... 10 days after you actually receive the blinds—which don't fit or aren't what you ordered. They try to gloss it over, but truthfully, they only do what the law requires to make things right, which isn't enough by a long shot. Their customer service reps. are patronizing and unyielding. I would NEVER do business with them again. I disputed their charges with my bank.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

I made the mistake of purchasing 3 Day blinds, and I am writing so that other people, at least in South Florida do not make the same mistake. I paid a considerable sum to a nice salesman named James in West Palm Beach for the blinds and, after a month, I was duly contacted by the contractor they use to install the blinds. We agreed on a time. The installer, after agreeing on a day and time and that he would reconfirm the day and time later in the week, did not do so, and accused me of lying when I told him he agreed to come. I had his number on my telephone, by the way, but he denied having ever spoke with me. So, we agreed to another time, and he reconfirmed several times.

The hour of his arrival came and went, and I called him, and he said he had called me but I didn't answer...well, yes, we had confirmed twice the same morning, so I didn't take my phone to a meeting, thinking, logically, that the appointment was confirmed (my husband was waiting for the installer at the condo). I call him, and he is verbally abusive on the phone, and I tell him not to come. I call the installers, and they, after two weeks, send someone else, who installs the blinds incorrectly. I call 3 Day Blinds and they say they have no other installer in West Palm Beach. So--the blinds do not work and a renter is coming to the condo in four days. This is not a professional organization. Avoid them.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I spent thousands of dollars with 3 Day Blinds, just for my bedrooms. Products arrived, and boxes look totally looked fine. Installer came to put the shades on and before he can put it on shades my sliding door one fell apart. This tells me the quality is really not good. Also he didn't do a good job installing the master bedroom window and the bathroom. For the sliding door shades, I don't know when I will be receiving it. A case was open with them, and it's been almost a week since this happened, and I am yet to receive a call. Only emails. Oh by the way, the saleswomen whom sold the shades to me also resigned. That tells me a lot about 3 Day Blinds. I want my money back and you can take your shades.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

In late August 2018 I contacted 3 Day Blinds to come out and give me a quote for 6 windows. I was told IN WRITING it would take 7-10 business days to have the blinds fabricated and installed. It took almost 9 weeks! The installer lost the measurements and a month later he had to come out to my house and measure again. That process took another two weeks. While he was installing the blinds I noticed that he drilled into my window frames. I was very upset about that. I cannot and will not recommend 3 Day Blinds. I will go to someone local next time like Home Depot or Lowe's.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I hired 3 Day Blinds to install custom drapes. I have been caught up in 4 month nightmare. I was told by their salesman, Kirk **, that they did their own installation. Not true. They hire incompetent independent contractors. I was forced to pay the full $6,668.00 prior to installation. I was supposed to have my drapes installed in July. Installer showed up unprepared, without proper brackets, the drapes were uneven. I have requested a refund but their main office in Irvine refuses. Their product is expensive, salespeople lie to make sales, 3rd party installers incompetent, customer service office horrible. I have gone to BBB, waste of time. I also asked for a charge back from my credit card company, which is the only action that got their attention. Stay away from this horrible company. They should not be allowed to be in business preying on consumers.

3 Day Blinds expert review by Jami Barnett, Ph.D.

3 Day Blinds manufactures and sells window shades, blinds, interior shutters and curtains. Consultants come to your home to help you choose the best window treatment and give you a quote based on your needs. The company has consultants in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas.

• Financing available: 3 Day Blinds offers financing to help you afford the window treatments you want. Financing is based on credit approval, and you can apply online. Qualifying customers can make payments interest-free for up to 12 months.

• In-home consultation: 3 Day Blinds brings their showroom to you with in-home consultations. The consultations are free, and you’ll be given a quote for your home. The company serves 13 states. To find your local consultant, visit 3 Day Blinds’ website.

• Free safety kits: 3 Day Blinds will send you a kit to make your corded blinds or drapes safer for children. Several types of Child Safety Retrofit Kits are available to work with most types of blinds and shades. Anyone can order a kit, not only 3 Day Blinds customers.

• Warranty: All 3 Day Blinds products come with a free limited warranty. Cords and ladders are covered for five years, and fabrics, motors and remote controls are covered for seven years. The operating mechanism is covered for the life of the product, which will vary based on the item you choose.

• Referral bonus: If you refer friends to 3 Day Blinds and they make a purchase from the company, you’ll get a $50 Amazon gift card. You have to use an online form from the company’s website to be eligible for the reward.

• Best for: individuals who want professional help in their home to take measurements and make selections.

Profile picture of Jami Barnett, Ph.D.
Jami Barnett, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Jami Barnett, Ph.D., is an experienced researcher, and she believes consumers have a right to clear and honest information about products. In her role at ConsumerAffairs, she thoroughly researches products and companies by interviewing experts, reviewing research studies, reading governmental regulations and investigating customer service responses. Her work gives consumers the information they need to make smart purchasing decisions.

3 Day Blinds Company Information