3 Day Blinds

Compare Miscellaneous

Research top Miscellaneous recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

They were 4 weeks late installing. They put the remainder of the payment on my card without even a phone call. When I called to ask them to put the final payment on a different card they said that they could not do that because they couldn't issue a credit to the original card. Are you kidding me! Some of the wood blinds were suppose to be textured but after the order we were told that they don't make those anymore... hummm. This was the second time that we used this company. Now they have lost our business after spending over $6000.00 with them...

I recently purchased a new home and wanted to get blinds for the master bedroom. This is particularly important to me as I suffer from chronic migraines and light bothers when I have an attack, so I need to have a very dark room. I wanted to get blackout shades for all the windows, especially the skylight which is directly above the bed.

I called and made an appointment with a consultant, Deborah **. I met with her on Monday August 22. I explained my situation and she helped me pick out the best blinds for keeping my room as dark as possible. She explained that it would be a few weeks to get the blinds in and installed as they were a custom order and I wasn’t paying for express shipping. This was okay with me, since I wasn’t moving in to the new home for several weeks anyway. That day, my credit card was charged for the 4 blinds that I ordered. I asked Ms. ** to email me the invoice/receipt instead of printing out a hard copy. She never did so (to this day I have never gotten any kind of invoice or receipt).

A few days later I got a call from the installation company to come measure the skylight. The installer came and had to go up on an extension ladder to measure the window. Several weeks later, I had heard nothing from 3 Day Blinds or Ms. **, so I emailed customer service inquiring when I could expect my order to be ready. After this, I had brief contact with Ms. ** who claimed that she failed to put my order through because the measurement of the skylight was smaller than the original order, so she needed to refund me money, and could not place the order until she did that (not true it turns out), and that she had been away for two weeks and was sick. At this point I called in to Customer Service and complained about the issue. I spoke with a gentleman named Wendall. He also said that he could see no order, provided me with a case number and said that a case manager would contact me within 24 hours.

Two days later, I had heard nothing. So I called back. I did not get the name of the person I spoke with but she basically said that “everyone is so busy here that the best way to reach your case manager is email.” She gave me his name and email and I sent him an email on 9/29. Again, I got no response. I called back on 10/3 and spoke with a very nice woman (again I did not get her name). She apologized and said I “was on a list” to get a call that day. She promised to call me back herself the next day to make sure that I had been called and she did so (she is the only person who followed through during this whole fiasco).

I did finally hear from Joseph **. He said that my order was being “expedited” but that he couldn’t give me a ship date, but I would be contacted when it did ship. I asked him if he received my email of the 9/29 and he stated he did, but that he was “too busy” to respond. I got an email from Mr. ** on 10/5 saying my order would be delivered to the installer on 10/10 (a Monday) and they would call me to schedule. On Thursday 10/13, I emailed him because I had not heard anything from the installer (why do I have to do this?). They finally got in touch with me and scheduled the install for Tuesday 10/18.

On Tuesday, the installer shows up, but the work order, which according to the installer comes directly from 3 Day Blinds, did not specify that one of the windows was a skylight, so the installer did not have the appropriate ladder. They rescheduled the skylight install for 10/20. On 10/20, an installer showed up, but was hesitant to go up on the ladder alone, so he refused to do the install. The first date they could reschedule for a two person team was 10/27. To recap: my 3 Day Blinds have now taken 60+ days for installation.

The consultant failed to submit my order, and that was ONLY caught because I called to check on it. I have never gotten any paperwork/invoice/receipt from 3 Day Blinds for this order. I have been repeatedly ignored, the only contact made over this issue has been ME calling THE COMPANY. Once the huge error of not placing my order was discovered, someone should have been in touch with me on an almost DAILY basis keeping me informed of progress. Instead, I had to continue to call for updates.

A HUGE miscommunication with your installation company resulted in me having to wait an additional 2 weeks for my blinds. There is simply no reason that the installers should not have known that the skylight was situated as it is. First, Ms. ** viewed the skylight and should have made a note of its height. Second, there was someone from the installation company here, on a ladder measuring that skylight. Third, the first installer also saw the skylight and could have communicated its situation to the company.

The Salesman, aka Design Consultant, came to our house an hour late. The scheduler said 5. The Design Consultant claims it was supposed to be a window of 5-6. We specified we wanted pull down roller shades, no cords. We went through his book and selected pattern and color. Our dinner guests arrived so the Design Consultant gave us a price and said he would email a copy of the order. Which he did and which we looked at price to confirm it was as he indicated. When installer came to install the blinds they had cords and could not be installed on our sliding glass french doors. 3 Day said we were wrong and were sending their "expert" to install. Expert came and said these blinds CANNOT be installed because they have cords. 3 Day Blinds said the pattern we chose ONLY comes with cords and we ordered them and they will not give us a refund.

In the interim we have called and emailed half a dozen times with no response from Design Consultant or Agatha the customer care representative. Yesterday I called one last time saying I was called our bank card dispute center if I did not hear back. I received an email this morning saying they would refund the $125.00 installation charge. I have now contacted the Bank of America Dispute center and we will see where this goes. This company and their people are terrible.

After my roller shades were ordered by the sales person, the measuring in the depth of the window was not done correctly. When installer Ray came out to install 2 power roller shades, one of them did not work and had to be reordered. 2 of my other roller shades were cut too short and he said they would be reordered, and the valances did not fit the 2 of the 7 windows, and he said those would be reordered. He was supposed to reorder the 2 shades that were cut too short and reorder the valances as well and reorder the new power shade that wasn't working. The power shade came about 3 weeks later and now I could not get both shades to work on one remote. I never got the two rollers shades that were cut too short because he never actually reordered them. So he had to come out again to remeasure those and the 2 valances that were done wrong.

So I got a call they are coming to install everything that was ordered a couple of days ago. Two days ago I was waiting diligently for them to come install all the reorder stuff, and he said he rang the doorbell and there was no answer. Two people here and nobody heard a knock on the door OR the doorbell? I was going to the window constantly to see if they were here yet. He took a picture of the house from the outside and is using that as proof that he was at my door, but I swear with two people here, nobody rang the bell or knocked on the door. He said he called the house, and I had a call while I was in the bathroom. By the time I got to it he was not there and he left no message.

So this guy has a record of calling me but never left a message, and said I never answered the door. This guy should be fired. He is playing games. He never turned in the reorder in the first place and got it wrong twice, it went into space once. Then he came back twice and it has been since June and now we are almost in November, and I can't get this company to get everything straight and finish this job. I will never ever order from this company again. I am completely livid!!!

I'm beyond frustrated with the way 3 Day Blinds has handled my case, as a customer. I contacted this company back in July 2016 to install blinds for my kitchen, front entry and French doors. Here we are mid October now, and the task has yet to be completed. I've spent countless hours on the phone, leaving messages, emailing back and forth, and being available for 3 installers and 2 salespeople to show up at my home for this job to STILL not be done.

I found out my salesperson quit shortly after he helped placed my order to top it off. He was new to begin with. He put in the wrong order, with wrong texture, wrong measurements and told me my having Mondays off as the ONLY day for install would be "no problem". Wrong! Everything has been a problem. Then I was told ALL would finally be corrected with a credit of about $300 back to my credit card (not even the full amount). The new sales rep tried contacting someone to help her while at my home, without luck. No one answers, not even for her! This is horrible business, terrible customer service and honestly I'm surprised this company is still in business. I would never recommend this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3 Day Blinds?

Do NOT believe salesperson who will tell you that you have 3 days to rescind order. Company did not let me rescind order even when saleswoman admitted it was within the 3 day window. Corporate will NEVER let you change your mind.

We ordered a set of blinds for a customer 5/31/16 which had an estimated install date of 8/15/16. We understood that it was a custom order, so the wait isn't the main problem here. As 3 Day Blinds farms out installers, it is very hard to get a hold of your actual installer. On top of that, 3 Day Blinds was unable to verify where they shipped the blinds- to the customer? to us? to themselves? or to the installer??? Now they can't find our order and hint it may need to be reordered!!! NOOO!!! Please don't make us wait another 3 months for this ONE ITEM!!! Because of the amount of people that end up being involved in their ordering and installation process- it ends up being very aggravating as the consumer. Paying more money to go with ANY other company would have been a better option than all of this madness.. AAAGGGHH!!!

When we received the flyer and coupon for 3 Day Blinds, we were excited. We had seen so many great window treatments from this company on all the decorating shows. Did not know the blinds do not come in 3 days unless you pay an up charge. We think this is false advertising. The sales rep seemed very knowledgeable, although, when the blinds arrived, the set for the french doors were too wide. The wood slats were warped in the kitchen and some of the order was missing.

The first installer was great and knew what he was doing. The second installer was not consistent at all. He installed all the top pieces that were missing from the original order and they all had to be redone until they fit properly. We have had the warped lightless wood slats reordered and shipped 3 times now and are awaiting the 4th shipment because they keep sending the wrong type. After speaking and emailing someone in California several times, they finally gave us a refund for the blinds on the french doors. The installer was to come to take those blinds down, but the company never scheduled the visit. We finally took them down ourselves. On the installers most recent return, he was to install the new slats to replace the warped ones and take back the blinds from the french doors. He said he had no orders to do that and he would not take them.

I called the person in California again and she said she would reorder the blind slats that were incorrect. She stated that is was clearly on the order that the installer was to remove the blinds we had taken down. I have asked that the installer not come back to the house since he is not following directions. We shall see if this ever gets resolved. I did receive a refund for the incorrect blinds, but I will not recommend nor use this company ever again. It has scared us off from any company sending fliers and coupons. We now feel if you have to advertise that much, you probably do not have repeat business! Never again!!!

Where do I begin, this is the worst company ever!! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE! I wish I never let the sales person in (Ketty **), who has never bother to call me, terrible customer service. In reading some of the reviews, I see that I'm not alone with my complaint. I wish I would have read the reviews, but believe it or not I'm a repeat customer (not anymore).

I place an order for two blinds on June 11, 2016, and it's now August 18 and I'm still waiting for one blind to be installed. 3 day blinds are full of excuses, their customer service is terrible, and no one ever calls you back to provide any updates although they promise to call. So, I called again and was told that I have to wait until maybe Sept 1st, if I'm lucky and the blinds arrives with no damage, UNBELIEVABLE. If you don't know, 3 day Blinds does not allow for refunds which is why I'm stuck with them. I requested a refund back on July 7th when I first encounter the issue.... Sorry to say I'm still waiting for this nightmare to be over. I will make sure to let everyone know my opinion for the next few years. Hopefully when all this is completed and installed... maybe I'll get a call from 3 day blinds with some compensation offer but, I won't hold my breath.

I spent over $800 on a blind...The three-day blind concept was lost on me as I waited over one month for the blind to be ready. I was told there was a 3 week back-order after I placed my order. When they finally came in, I took the day off work and my install was scheduled from 1-3. He never came, although he did call and say he was running behind. Then he called again and said he wouldn't be there until 6:30. Then he called a third time and said the traffic was bad and he couldn't make it. I had to reschedule another day for the install. When he came, the blind was completely damaged! They had to re-order it.

After another week of waiting, when the blind came in it took another two weeks to schedule that install. When I called Customer Service to complain I got the run around. I had to call multiple times, and the person I spoke with, Yesennia, said she was the only person who could help and was very dismissive. She said they did me favor by expediting the re-order of the blinds. They offered 1/2 off the installation fee b/c they said it was eventually installed and that they didn't have to compensate anything if they didn't want to. I am 40 years old and a working mom of four kids. I went through them with the hopes of a quick and easy process, and have never written a complaint about a company before, but wanted to forewarn anyone who thought they might pay a little extra to get a good quality blind easily installed. Their name is misleading and I cannot recommend them. Very dissatisfied!

I ordered 2 blinds, received them and they were not what the rep told me they would be. I called to get a refund and they do not do refunds. I was able to talk with Jay ** who finally agreed to see if a refund was possible or send a new rep out to discuss replacing what I received. That was over 3 weeks ago. Jay ** never has returned my call. I have called numerous times and still no response. I would NOT recommend this company. I am stuck with blinds that I don't want. Very unprofessional at all levels.

6 weeks ago $900 blind ordered for our kitchen. Installer destroyed the blind. He was totally unprofessional e.g. walking in his shoes on the kitchen counter, complaining about his company etc. 3 day reordered the blind and installation. Still not correctly installed. The installation company scheduled a follow-up. However the first installer showed up again despite our being told he was fired. Another appointment was scheduled between 3:00 and 5:00 for today. We got a call from the installation company and 4:45. They haven't known where their installer was all day. We are out $900 and 4 afternoons of having to reschedule our lives.

Consumer Increased Rating!

I submitted a review a few days ago regarding Faye **. She has subsequently compensated me for the error.

Scott of Chicago, IL on

Original Review

Unethical designer - Faye **, the designer, specified a product that was not what we wanted. We specifically stated we wanted room darkening. Our original choice was not available. She then showed alternatives. The one we choose was not room darkening (she did not point this out to us). When the installer completed the installation, it was obvious the blinds are not room darkening. Faye just claims, I signed the contract, which I did. But I was not aware the blinds were not room darkening. She refuses to "make it right, and won't return phone calls. David, at 3 Day Blinds is sending replacements at a 50% discount. Avoid Faye ** in the Chicago and Northwest Indiana area.

Horrible, horrible, horrible... Don't do business with this company! Ordered 7 roller shades on may 23rd; still don't have the shades but the company has been paid for them! Still no satisfaction with agreeing to a Credit... They are expecting me to pay for something I have not received! Terrible customer service experiences; big waste of time! Go to Lowe's or home depot. Same 7 roller shades, great quality/Bali, Quoted at $650. Wished I never let the sales rep in my house... She has never returned a call or followed-up. Bet she got her commission though! They should re-name the company... 3 year blinds because that is probably when they will show up to install them... Stay as far away as possible!

I have never had anything disappear from my home. Coincidentally a significant piece of jewelry disappeared from our home after the installers from 3 Day Blinds were in the house. I contacted 3 Day blinds and the police. Investigations are still under way.

It has been 7 weeks since I've ordered my blinds. Just like one of the other reviews, nice consultant came to my house, took my money and left. After seven weeks and 6 sets of the wrong blinds and 1 installer from the company who could not help figure out their mistake I still do not have my blinds. Whether it was the wrong mounting, no drill holes, sagging fabric or the wrong privacy backing that was ordered it just got worse and worse. Please, please, please do yourself a favor and order from a company that will stand by their product. Not a company that has a manufacturer that doesn't know what they are doing.

My wife and I ordered blinds for 14 windows. The lady helping us gladly took our money but when we asked when they would be installed, we were told, that since we refused to pay $400, installation would be whenever they wanted to schedule it. I called customer service, nothing. Finally, I was given the phone number of the installer and told to take care of it myself. I have no idea when the installation will happen. This is without doubt the worst company I have ever dealt with. My advice is to stay as far away from 3-Day Blinds as you possibly can.

I had used them once before with no problem so I am stunned at my current situation with them. I ordered two blinds and one was a foot too short when it was installed. As bad luck would have it, this blind is also in our walk-in closet/changing room! Rep apologized by email and said he would see to it right away. That was three months ago. It's been radio silence from him and the company since then despite repeated inquiries by me. Appalling customer service and just plain irresponsible.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS! The initial design consultation was with Lisa **. She quoted us just over $6,000 for the blinds which we paid in full. I questioned Lisa on how expensive they were and she assured me that the top notch customer service, warranty, and installation made it a bargain. Blinds took almost 5 weeks to install, and they had the wrong address and phone number for us in their system which caused further delays. A $1,200 shade that came was measured wrong and had to be re-ordered. We decided to change an option on the shade to be re-ordered and I was told that I would be called back later in the day or the next day. More than a week goes by with no phone call. I send multiple emails and make multiple calls before getting a call back.

The price change jumped over a $100.00 from our initial re-order conversation, it's likely going to take another 5 weeks and they promise to compensate us but only after we pay in full, and have the new blind installed, then we can call and plead our case to the manager. The same manager that the customer service rep couldn't get on the phone all day to figure this out. I'm holding my breath. This was a terrible experience and I'll make sure to let me friends in need of blinds and Realtor friends of the crappy service and experience I had with this company.

I ordered blinds and an arch covering. The measurements that were taken by their designer were incorrect and thus the arch could not be installed or even replaced. The blinds were incorrect as well. The company sent me wrong blinds 2 times. After months of waiting for an installation I expressed to them that I do not need the blinds anymore since the arch could not be installed and the blinds were sold to me with the pretense of a design that involved the arch. The company refused to provide a refund nor to pick up their merchandise. I disputed with my credit card and won the dispute. Now they sent it to debt collection. The collector is telling me that I owe the money without asking me anything.

I ordered blinds for 3 windows in November 2015. It took more than 4 weeks for the blinds to be delivered (you have to pay a premium for 3 days). Finally, they were installed. Less than 1 week after installation, the tines began to fall down, one by one. As I recently had surgery, I was unable to rehang them myself but I had company over at Christmas and they were kind enough to put them back up for me. One day later, they fell right back down again. Put them back up and a few days later fell right back down again. So I called and they told me they would have an installer come out to check what the problem was within 3 to 5 days.

3 WEEKS later, I received a call and set up an appt. for the next week. The installer arrived and did not check anything or do anything other than to put the fallen tines back up. Guess what, they all fell down again. This has gone on since December and I am sick of it. $1000 down the toilet. I will never order from this company again and I will tell everyone I know what a lousy product it is. By the way, the rep the came out said that "one of the great things about our blinds is if they get stuck or out of line, you just have to open and close the blinds and they will automatically realign". THIS IS A LIE.

I should have read these reviews before spending money with 3 Day. Delay, after delay after delay!! The installation should have been... "should have been" is the predominant word here. The salesperson was wonderful, promising a 2 week turnaround - only expedited payments for simple blinds will get you 3 days! Well we decided to wait and not pay extra. After all we were already paying so much. Time goes by. Phone calls to the apologetic saleslady, with a promise to pay for the shipping and the expedited installation. She calls to say it was shipped on Monday. On Friday still no product. She called again to say it was on their truck, but they do not know where it is. Can you believe this? I hope I eventually get the blinds!!

The 'design consultant' came out to the house and measure my windows, which I had measure repeatedly many times before calling this company. After I had selected a style and fabric I liked and we were about to order, she realized the one swag style in the tulip style shade would have to come in two swags because my window was an inch wider than the required amount. The designer, Jen, said she would check with the production end and make sure but she was pretty confident there would be no issue seeing how she assured me the shades were custom made. I never heard anything so naturally I assumed all was OK.

The day the installer comes to deliver and install, the blinds are 1" too short. Or the max for the one swag I requested. It looked ridiculous as you could imagine. So after much back and forth, they will NOT replace the blinds because Jen - my design consultant said I approved this - which I did not!! I saw her enter in the size of the windows on her laptop - it was the correct size. Jen even admitted to me on our initial conversation when I was dissatisfied that SHE consulted with the work room and THEY decided to make them an inch too small to give me the one swag I wanted. I clearly said - I was not interested in a country french look of two swags so if they can't give me one - I would cancel the order.

Clearly Jen is only interested in getting her commission on a larger order. I paid over $3000 for 4 freaking blinds!!! The other two look ridiculous also. Jen measured the window and put the dimensions in exactly. Not giving any room for clearance on the top moulding and extra fabric on the sides so now my other set has about a 3" light gap and butts up against the moulding rather than encompassing it. Clearly she was new at this despite all the experience she claimed to have and 3 Day Blinds won't cover their 'design consultant' mistakes.

It took scheduling installer 6 times before a 3 window job was completed. Installer either was a no show or didn't have what he needed to finish the work. Was hard to get company to work w/ me. Finally contacted AmEx to investigate. Stay away!!

New shades were installed last Thursday, March 24th 2016. Two of the shades are ill fitting and allow gaps on each side of about an inch to inch and a half. The installer called the company and reported the problem and I received a return call right on the spot. The woman on the phone took the inquiry and promised me a call back within 24 hours. Today is March 30th and I have yet to receive a call. Yesterday, the 29th, I called the designer, Gillie ** and she assured me I would hear from the company representative yesterday afternoon. You guessed it. NO ONE CALLED !

I called Gillie again and left a VM message around 4:30 yesterday. No result. What do I have to do to get you to honor your commitment to install quality product that works the way it should? Why would anyone want shades that provide no privacy whatsoever?! I will NOT be ripped off by you or any other shady (pardon the pun) characters. I fully intend to contact my attorney regarding this matter and every consumer advocate I can find on the internet. Seeing some poor old lady being mistreated by a large company will play great on the 6 o'clock news.

I feel that I have been more than patient. I can think of no reasonable explanation for you to completely ignore me, other than it was your intention all along to take my money and lie to me. I am waiting now for a call-back from the BBB. It's totally up to 3db how this story ends. This is your final opportunity to do the right thing. Oh, and by the way, I am NOT PLAYING! I fully intend to carry out all of my plans listed above and any more that I think of along the way. The ball is in your court. Let's see what you do with it.

Never buy from 3 Day Blinds!!! I bought blackout blinds for my son's room. The experience left much to be desired. The design consultant was nice but couldn't measure an arch on her own. Isn't that the reason they come to your house, to measure? So then I had to schedule an installer to come measure. This guy was super shady. He was telling me different options to use instead of the blinds I was going to buy. Then he gave me fliers for his business and his wife's business. He told me not to tell 3 Day Blinds.

The blinds were supposed to come to my house, or so they said. Apparently they went to the shady installer's house. After many times to try to contact him he said he was moving and couldn't find them amongst the mess. I finally got him to schedule installation. He was a no show. Later that day 3 Day Blinds called and said they wouldn't be working with that installer and I needed to schedule with a new installer. So I got my blinds 6 weeks after I ordered them. Why is the company called 3 Day Blinds? So shady installer, very late installation, and many different appointment for which I had to miss work to wait for them. Do not use this company!

After a wait, 3-Day Blinds consultant finally informed that the delay for the installation was because they could not make one long valance and have to break it into 3 valances. The consultant told us that she would email some of the valance pictures so we know how they look. We did not receive her email and tried to email and call but got no response.

Our installation was incomplete due to the missing valances for the master bedroom and the kitchen. It'd been 6 weeks+ and no one had been in contact with us about the missing valances. We called and left them a few voicemail for the consultant. We even texted her and receive no response for a few days. We finally called customer service and found out that the valance have not been re-ordered. We asked to speak with the managers and had been told that they were busy. They took down the phone number but we have not received any call. This is a very bad customer service. Be aware of WENDY **, DESIGN CONSULTANT ** from the 3-Day Blind. A customer with bad experience with the consultant and customer service.

We had a representative come out to measure for blinds for two bedrooms and a master bedroom with a sliding glass door window. Husband's concern was that the blinds be measured so that the blinds would not catch on the slider handle when being raised or lowered and we were assured that had been taken into account. The installer shows up as promised only to say the measurements were not entirely accurate and that because of that, the blinds are hitting the slider handle. He says there's a quick fix for the problem but he doesn't have the particular part on his truck. He states he'll let the company know and we can expect that the problem will be remedied within the week.

After going back and forth with 3 Day Blinds, now with no responses from them for the last week, we still don't have the problem remedied. 3 Day Blinds wanted ALL of the money up front before the installation was even done and the money was taken out of our account within 24 hours - so we don't even have the recourse to stop payment until the blinds are installed to our satisfaction. Why we are having such a difficult time in getting such a "simple fix" to be scheduled and performed is beyond me. Suffice it to say- we will not be giving 3 Day Blinds any more of our business due to their poor customer service and follow-up.

I placed an order with 3 Day Blinds in August 2015. I ordered a motorized shade for a skylight, drapes and valances for the den, and shades to cover the dome shaped windows over the French doors in my great room. The fact that they wanted full payment up front should have been a red flag for me. In October I get a call saying my products are in and we schedule for the installer to come. When he showed up he only had the den window coverings and he was totally unaware of the rest of the order. But even that portion was incorrect. The door valance was the wrong size and he couldn't finish hanging the drapes because he said it was a two-person job. He said he would have someone contact me about the rest of the order and my drapes were left on my den floor while I waited for the rest of the order to come in.

About 2 weeks later the installer came back to finish the drapes and do the rest of the installation. Someone from the sales office showed up to help him. They hung the drapes in the den and the motorized shade was installed and looked great and worked perfectly. However the shades for the great room were the wrong size and I still didn't have the correct size valance for the den. I was in another room when the salesman along with the installer figured out the shades were not the right size and would need to be remade. By the time I came back into the room the salesman had snuck out without speaking to me and the installer told me he was "stuck with the job of breaking the bad news" to me... those were his words.

After the installer left I called the "customer care" department. My call went to voicemail and I left a message for someone to call me back. No one ever returned my call. In fact I called three more times over the next two days and each time got voicemail and no return call. At that point I called American Express, and requested they investigate the problem and reverse the charges for the portion of my order that I hadn't received and that was incorrect. It wasn't until I had the charges reversed that 3 Day Blinds bothered to contact me. By that point I did not want anything more to do with them. I even have a letter from American Express that states they reversed the charges due to the fact that 3 Day Blinds didn't respond to their request for documentation.

Fast forward to nearly six months later and 3 Day Blinds is still trying to collect, even threatening to send the unpaid balance to collections. Thank goodness I paid with a credit card and kept detailed emails and notes. I have made it clear to 3 Day Blinds that if they attempt to send this to collections I will pursue legal action. They are a very unethical company that should be put out of business.

I ordered window coverings in April of 2015. It is now January 2016, and I am still waiting on an item from 3 Day Blinds. I have 9 windows and one arch, which is slightly elliptical in shape. The designer told me that they could fabricate to fit my window, but when we received the covering, the rail had been cut too short and the fabric did not cover the window evenly. The designer ended up coming out to the house to remeasure again. The installer has now been to the house 3 or 4 times, phone calls have been made, e-mails have been sent (multiple times on each). I was eventually told that they could do half circles only. I requested the proper length bottom rail to adequately support the fabric. When they finally sent one to me, it was even shorter than the original. I called to notify them that they sent the wrong size, and after some "investigation", was assured that it was the correct length. I was told to wait for the installer to put it in.

Thinking that perhaps the new rail was supposed to nestle inside the old rail and "expand", I again scheduled the installer (by now the 3rd or 4th visit), took more time off work, and was told... it's not the right size. More time went by, more calls, more e-mails. I finally received the correct length rail, but have been waiting for a decorative plastic piece for the window - the installer accidentally broke it on one of his visits, and after about a month, I finally received the replacement piece... in the wrong color.

I have been e-mailing my "customer service representative", but have not received a response. Since I am sure that the information associated with my case number includes not only what I ordered, but the color as well, I am astounded that the wrong one had been ordered. During this 9 month ordeal, I have ordered the same type of window coverings (for basic windows - not specialty shaped) on sale from JCPenney for a fraction of the cost. I will never use 3 Day Blinds, again.

3 Day Blinds Company Profile