Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.42/5

3 Day Blinds is a custom window treatment manufacturer, designer and installer. The company can custom-create blinds, shades, shutters and drapes to provide you with the window coverings for your style and light preferences. Its products are available in most of the United States, and the company has professional measuring and installation services in most areas. It offers free consultations to learn more about styles, pricing and custom options.

BOTTOM LINE

3 Day Blinds is a custom window treatment manufacturer and installer that sells blinds, shades, drapes and shutters. It offers free consultations with a design specialist who can provide samples and take measurements.

PROS

• Fast custom fabrication
  • Variety of options
  • Full-service window treatments

CONS

• Nontransferable warranty
  • Consultation required for pricing

Top 3 Day Blinds Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3 Day Blinds?

I like the blinds and quality-wise, the shades are 100%. I was very satisfied with the cost too. I recommend friends to really go with 3 Day Blinds because they're reasonable and they're very helpful. Everyone was very experienced in what they were doing.

We used 3 Day Blinds before for one of our other rooms. This recent time, we got regular blinds. The lady that came out to measure was great, and the installer was good. The installation went much faster than we expected… We'd recommend 3 Day Blinds...

3 Day Blinds Call Now Toll Free (833) 300-6838 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

What is 3 Day Blinds?

3 Day Blinds is a window treatment company that offers its own manufactured products and window treatments from major brands like Hunter Douglas. You can choose from faux wood, cellular, mini, vertical, vinyl and wood blinds.

Shades are available in cellular, pleated, roller, Roman, simply sheer, soft Roman and woven-wood styles. Shutters and drapes are available in a variety of patterns, colors and materials to provide you with a truly custom window treatment.

3 Day Blinds installation

During your initial consultation, a 3 Day Blinds representative measures your windows to prepare for installation. The blinds or window treatment can be custom fabricated within three days, after which the company’s professional installers take care of the rest.

If you’re completing the installation on your own, 3 Day Blinds provides installation instructions for most common styles and sizes of window treatments. It also offers cleaning guides, operation instructions and other care instructions on its website.

3 Day Blinds cost

The cost of your window treatment varies based on the style of covering as well as the materials, size and optional upgrades. Design consultations are free, and your sales professional will show you samples, take measurements and provide a same-day price quote.

These consultations can be completed in your home, which lets you discuss options and compare samples in your own space. Financing is available for qualified applicants, and you can discuss your options with your design consultant. All purchases include a limited lifetime warranty that is nontransferable.

3 Day Blinds FAQ

Does 3 Day Blinds carry Hunter Douglas?
3 Day Blinds is a preferred Hunter Douglas dealer, and it carries many of its window treatments. Hunter Douglas acquired 3 Day Blinds in 2019.
Does 3 Day Blinds do installation?
3 Day Blinds handles every part of the window treatment process, including designing, measuring and installing. It also provides installation instructions for those who prefer a DIY approach.
Where does 3 Day Blinds ship from?
If 3 Day Blinds is manufacturing your window treatment, your order is shipped from its production facility. Products from other manufacturers may be shipped from various locations.
What kinds of window treatments does 3 Day Blinds offer?
3 Day Blinds offers blinds, shutters, shades and drapes. These window treatments can be automated, motorized and customized to your home.

Is 3 Day Blinds good?

3 Day Blinds is a legitimate, full-service window treatment company that designs and installs a variety of options for customers across the country. Its products can be fully customized to your home, but there’s little upfront pricing transparency as a result. Schedule a design consultation to learn more about your options, see samples and request pricing.

3 Day Blinds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3 Day Blinds?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

I asked people, and they said 3 Day Blinds is good. It's just that I've been really disappointed with their follow-up. I wish they didn't have a part broken, but they did. Last time, they were supposed to come and install the part which broke when they opened the box. They were supposed to come 2:00 to 6:00 on the 30th of December and they didn't even let me know whether or not they were coming. At 6:30, they didn't show, so I texted Michelle. She's the representative and she was disappointed too. She worked it out and kept trying.

On Monday, Michelle said, "Well, did anything happen?" I said no, so she did it again. On Tuesday, I got a text that said, "Well, we're gonna be doing your service 2:00 to 6:00 today.” At 8 o'clock this morning, I had an email that said, "Your job status should say 'confirm your appointment'." They said if there were any problems, I should call the number they provided. I called customer support, and she said, "Well, let me try and call the installer." It was too early. My time was 8:30 and theirs was 7:30. Nobody answered, so I left a message. They said they'll be there 2:00 to 6:00 today. I said, "The email doesn't sound like a job status. I don't understand." She said, "Why don't you just wait and see." I said "Well, what if they don't come? If you call me back, that'll be too late. They'll be gone."

I hope they come. Also, on the day before they installed the blinds, they couldn't find it for days. It was bizarre. They need to be more organized on the stocking section. Other than that, Michelle and the installer were super. Everything, the people working and the business, is perfect. It's the little detail that drives me nuts. I'm the person who likes to get things done. I hate mañana. I want it now.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Anita. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We truly value your feedback.

Get buying tips about Blinds and Window Treatments delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

3 Day Blinds was the most popular over the other window treatment companies. I was looking for convenience and getting my window treatments done the right way the first time. So I figured I would go with a reputable company. Their rep, Susan, was amazing. She made the process painless. She didn't hesitate to put her two cents in with respect to her design experience and appreciated to narrow my choices down. Most customers might feel that she was stepping on their toes but I needed that and that just made the experience so much better for me. She has really made me feel good about the decisions because she's a designer and she knows what she's doing. And she was right. When all was said and done, I was really happy with the final product.

The installation process was another story. With the first go-around after the rep measured and our first install was perfect, everything was fantastic. But one of our blinds had a little hole in it. I called Susan and told her about it and she took care of it. Within a few minutes, I already had emails letting me know that she already submitted whatever was necessary to get me a replacement. I loved that. She absolutely owned it and she was gold star status when it comes to customer service. She was awesome. The installer has been fantastic. But he has come out three times and each time he got the wrong size. But he was taking care of it and he was letting me know. It has been a headache but I know that things happen. So it's all good.

We got the Roman Shades. I'm very pleased with it. We also chose the Manhattan Valance. It's a little cheaply made for what we've paid, but it looks nice. I just hope it stands the test of time. Also, maybe they should not use the same size valance for all windows. We have some windows in our home, that is of average height and some that are really tall. But the valance is the same size and it looks weird. So there are some windows where the valance looks like they're being consumed by the window.

Susan started us off on the right foot just made the nuances after the fact not seem so problematic. She cushioned the experience so well that the little hiccups that we had were okay. Susan was great and I would absolutely recommend her. These days it's hard to find anyone that understands what customer service excellence truly is, especially when you're paying good money. But with her, she got it. She understands what it means to make a customer's experience the best experience, especially when you're investing so much money.

Hey Ozelle,

We are happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Susan, and we apologize for the issues after your initial installation. Thank you for taking the time to provide such valuable feedback which will help our team to perform better in the future.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

I saw the ads for 3 Day Blinds in the newspaper and at the time, there was a special going on. It was buy one, get 50% off the other. I got the accordion-type sliding doors. I did that same blind on the dining room window and then, I did some side drapes. In our bedroom and bathroom, I got the roller shades and the material was the sort of woven, weave and woody look. The design rep was awesome and I enjoyed all the ideas that he gave me. He said he has been with the company for a long time and he was knowledgeable on the product.

During the installation, the first rep who came to do the bedroom and the bathroom was perfect. All their installers were excellent and very professional. But we ran into a glitch when they came out to do the glass sliding doors, which are 15 feet. They sent out one guy to install these. So, my husband had to get his ladder out and help the guy. In the meantime, the guy was trying to install it and the whole blind slid off the track, and then there was a tear. So, we had to have them replaced. 3 Day Blinds came out a second time and sent out the same guy. This time, though, between him and my husband, the blind got put up perfectly. The gentleman was very good and hopefully, whoever I recommend 3 Day Blinds to, this guy comes out because he was great.

We also had a problem with the scheduling. We had the glass sliding doors and the dining room window with the drapes because they were the exact same type of blind. The rep called and told me that it was ready for installation. Then, the guy came out and I asked where the glass sliding door was. He said he didn’t know and that they weren't on his work order. I told him that the rep said they were going to be installed the same time. He said he saw a box sitting there but it wasn't on his work order. We got a hold of someone and 3 Day Blinds got it all straightened out. But I was very disappointed that the scheduling was not efficient.

With the Coronavirus going on, that played into effect with our whole installation and timing of things. But we're pleased with the product and the costs. It was good. I would recommend 3 Day Blinds to people. They have a lot of selections with different styles and ideas. The experience was nice from start to finish, with having someone come to the home, show their product and give you some design ideas. I’m very satisfied with the end product.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for your feedback and continued support! It means the world to us to hear that you love the treatment.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

I was searching for a company prior to COVID, and I got things rolling as COVID evolved. I knew what I wanted and my sales rep was very patient with me. I get a lot of sunlight for the last half of the day and he helped me process that. With his input, I made the right decision and I appreciated that. He knew what I wanted too and he was very respectful to what I was hoping to get, which was to block some of that sun and the heat. Even the installer said, "Just be mindful. Make sure you open them and close them. It gets the dust off too." So I make sure I rotate whether they're open halfway or all the way. My window coverings are in the stairway. I have high vaulted ceilings, and I can't reach those suckers unless I have a 12-foot ladder. I'm also afraid of heights, so if I ever buy a new home, I’m gonna make sure the windows are easily accessible.

This was a bit of an expensive investment, but it was worth it. When a customer is making this type of investment, they have to be very mindful with things like they don't have any change in colors. They better stay in that color because I had learned the hard way of color choices. I remodeled my home in the past year and I made some wrong choices, but not with window coverings. Thankfully, the area where I was looking to have the window treatments, I had that recently painted, so it was very helpful to have the samples handy. I had a clean slate of the decor that I had going and I would never wanna have to pay 1,500 dollars again. I'm gonna get new walls instead of buying my blinds.

All in all, I was happy with the customer service and considering the timing, I was impressed due to the pandemic going on. It was such a seamless process with 3 Day Blinds. The only reason why there were certain holdups was because of COVID, whether it was staffing, and I understand it was due to the safety of everybody involved. The product is wonderful, the installer was fantastic, and my sales rep was great too. They were very kind and very professional and I knew when they would be here. They answered any questions I had when each of them were here respectively. If needed, I would definitely go through 3 Day again. All bases were covered, and I had a 100% percent positive experience. I'm super satisfied.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you (customer)! We always strive to deliver a great experience, and appreciate all the feedback we can get!

Original review: March 7, 2020

I contacted 3 Day Blinds in December. We had just moved into a new home and the window treatments that were on the windows were old. They were about 20 years old. They haven't been updated. And we had a situation where three of our cellar's windows had to be replaced pursuant to the inspection. He had that all ready to go, but those three windows weren't going to be installed until February. So, when I spoke with the representative, they said, “That’s not going to work. We’ll send Katie out and she’ll talk to you about it.” Katie came and told me, “We can get all the other window treatments done. And then after those windows are installed, we can put in a new order for those windows,” which was in exact contrast to what I heard from two other companies that I contacted. They all said, “Wait until you got the new windows in and then we’ll come out in the spring and do them all.”

I really wanted the new window treatments on the other windows because once they were there, they’re segregated. They were vinyl. They had that odor. So, I was so pleased, and when Katie came over, she was extremely professional. She explained the whole policies behind 3 Day Blinds. She helped us choose fabric colors and style. We decided to go with one color throughout the house. It’s a two-level home, main level living, finished basement with a walkout, so we had the patio door done as well. Katie gave me the price which was excellent. It was within budget.

The installation went well. The installer came and he was terrific. He installed all those windows. Got the job done. The guy was good on timeliness, getting the job done efficiently and effectively. We had seven windows done. We love the shades. They're beautiful. Had the new windows installed on February 4th, and Katie came up February 5th and did the measuring. We kept the same fabric. Two of the windows have a transom on top so it’s a different configuration, and that was in the living room and the kitchen. We’re extremely happy with all of the work that was done. Our daughter just purchased a home and she will close on the 31st of March. She came over and loved the blinds. And I said, “Well, when you’re ready, I’ll give you the number.”

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We aim to offer the very best customer service possible, and we are glad to hear that we are on the right track.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

3 Day Blinds was wonderful and I'm very happy with them. I liked that they came to the house. They called me before they got to the house. They were right on time. They had to come twice because one of the pieces was incorrect. But they came and fixed it and there were no issues at all. I enjoyed working with them and I like the quality of the roller blind that I got.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Barbara, Thank you for taking the time to comment! At 3 Day Blind we take pride in providing excellent customer service, and we are glad to hear we are on the right track.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

They came in and took all the measurements. The rep worked with me on pricing. I got the straight rectangular blinds that look like wood but they're plastic. They look very nice. When the installer came in to put them in, he couldn't have been more professional.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for inviting 3 Day Blinds into your home!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

I would recommend 3 Day Blinds. I'm very happy with them. I worked with a rep who was very nice. She was here for a long time and explained all the different products and devices and so forth.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for inviting 3 Day Blinds into your home!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

The rep was professional with the whole experience. You can tell she liked her job. Both of the guys during the installation were nice. You can tell they enjoyed their job. The shutters and blinds are of high standards. We have some more windows and some shutters over the patio doors for 3 Day Blinds to do.

Hello Brent,

Thank you for sharing your experience with 3 Day Blinds! We are truly happy that you chose to work with us.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

A neighbor had recommended 3 Day Blinds as well as Debbie, the representative who they worked with. Debbie was very nice. She had all the material there and she made a good point. We live on the side of a mountain and have very good views. If we would have chosen the wood blinds, we'd lose a significant amount of view. Whereas if we use the honeycomb blinds, it would have compressed that and we've had more views. It was less expensive which was also a plus. She was very knowledgeable with that. She worked with my wife on the color scheme as well and it matched up very well. The installation was efficient and quicker than I thought with all the blinds that we bought. It was very good and the product, so far, is fantastic.

Hello Brad,

Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds. Our team appreciates the time spent working together on your window treatments.

3 Day Blinds Company Information