Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home
Sears Appliance - Washers and Dryers
3.67/5

Sears Washers & Dryers

Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home

879 Sears Appliance - Washers and Dryers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 15, 2019

I purchased an Electric Kenmore Washer and Dryer and all the necessary hoses and cords from the store in Augusta Georgia on 2/25. Sales Check # **.

They were delivered and installed on 2/27. Being that I work out of town often, the dryer went unused often for much of the time over the month following. On the evening of 3/24, I heard a loud popping/sparking sound and the dryer shut-off mid cycle and would not restart. Being that this was a new appliance, I assumed I had an electrical problem and scheduled an appointment for an electrician to come out when I could be present.

The electrician came out on Saturday 4/6 and advised me that the dryer cord had been installed incorrectly and I was fortunate that my home had not caught fire. I was advised to contact Sears. I did so the following day on 4/7 and explained the issue. A repair ticket was entered and I was told a service person would be out to my home on 4/9 between 8am - 12pm. I received a text confirmation of this appointment. When no one arrived on 4/9 I called Sears and was blind transferred to an unknown person for whom I had to retell the entire story. I was then transferred again to a local repair shop in North Augusta, SC called Certified Appliance Repair who told me I did not have an appointment since I had not spoken with them.

The young lady went on to say that she had called me the day before (during the day when I was working) and didn’t get a response but that she would schedule the earliest appointment which would be 2 days later on 4/11. At this point I have been without a dryer for 2 weeks with 2 special needs adults in my care. I called the number for Sears back, restating the issue several times to people who showed no empathy and just continued to restate less than customer centric “policies”. The last person hung up on me. Distraught after this 41 minute ordeal, I called Certified Repair and asked them to please schedule the appointment. The technician came out on 4/11 and restated what the electrician had advised. He told me that the entire wiring harness and dryer was burnt out from the cord being attached improperly and that he would have to order parts and rebuild a brand new dryer.

He also said I would have to get another cord that I had already purchased from Sears. He was also the only empathetic and customer focused individual that I had dealt with in this entire situation. I returned to the store on that day 4/11 and was again told about a 30 day policy and was not given a new cord but had to BUY it. I wasn’t even asking for compensation for the cost of an electrician. I was only asking for Sears to make this egregious oversight right immediately and send out a new dryer to be installed properly.

I am still without a dryer and waiting for someone from Certified Repair to return which he told me could be 7-10 days from 4/11. I am extremely disappointed in the service and lack of accountability from Sears. I work in corporate America for a large company that deals with 3rd party vendors contracted to serve our customers. When they make a mistake we assume responsibility and rectify the situation for our customer and we deal with the contracted party. Passing the blame and disregarding the customer is not an option. It is beyond frustrating that your company does not have the same commitment to your customers. To date, I still do not have a working dryer.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Kenmore dryer on sale online/put in cart for free shipping. Another window opened up for delivery options with prices on time of day -so I went to the nearest Sears and the same model in the store was $75.00 more, spoke with associates salesman. He said online is different than in store buying. I was floored, I had Sears repair coming out in a window from 1 to 5 pm for my dryer which in turn was $99.00 plus tax. I asked if I could use that off to purchase a new dryer, he answered, "We don't do that anymore, but when repairman showing up he will give you a coupon, if you don't want to repair and you can purchase a dryer."

Not true -service man that came out has been with Sears for 16 years and never heard of anything like that. So my question is -what the heck happened to to Sears? How are you training these people? Every appliance I own is from Sears. Their reputation went down the drain. So disappointed. Customer alert -if buying from Sears -check for sale and also have a truck to pick it up (free pick-up) -and strong people to carry in and hook them up, otherwise you're stuck with addition charges.

Get expert buying tips about Washers and Dryers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 27, 2019

Bad Company. That's why Sears is going out of business. I called to get my washer fixed. It's a Kenmore Elite and the guy comes out. Says it's too old. There's no parts for it and it'll be $99. They could have told me that when I call to get a fixed that was too old and no parts available when I told him the problem. But no. They want to get that $99 just to walk in and look at it and tell me that. Everyone knows that's not right. Bad bad Sears, great way to drive your business into the ground. Oh, I'm sure you'll be out of business real real soon. Keep up the great work Sears. Maybe you can be completely be out of business by the end of the year. Enjoy those $99 you got for me. You won't last long screwing over your ex loyal customers.

Original review: March 27, 2019

Everyone that know me know I’m not one to complain a lot but I’m a little baffled today. I have a washer that was purchased in 2016 that has never worked correctly but because I have a protection plan I would just call for service. Only bad part about that I would always have to take off from work for service person to come to our home. So A serviceman came out March 20th, 23rd, today the 26th and it’s still not fixed. (It’s worser more today than ever.) The washer will drain on some loads and then it will stop. So I’ve learned how to just wash and wring my clothes out before putting in the dryer. So guess what my protection plan ends April the 1st. So here’s my question if it’s been worked on the past right at 3 years and 3 times in March...Do you think my washer problem will be solved when service person comes on Friday the 29th???? This has been a horrible experience with my Sears service and my GE washer.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I bought a top loader listen 3 years ago from Sears. Evening I was after all these fires had happened up in Lake County and just recently it's a my machine was not spinning correctly so I called to double check and see whether or not I have purchased a warranty because I thought I had but it turns out that I didn't so I was prepared to pay to get my wash machine fix. When the guy came out he found out it was the electric motherboard that was going out and it would cost me $700 to repair it. Now mind you I pay just under 4 to $500 for this wash machine speak in with so the repair is more of them what the wash machine was worth. So now I have a disposable wash machine that I have to take to the dumps because I can't repair it. This is so ridiculous and the guy on the call when the he with when I was scheduling the appointment said you know welcome the Sears repairs over 5.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sears?

Original review: March 15, 2019

It took 3 weeks to repair a washing machine that is less than 2 years old. Due to the problem with the agitator 2 sheets have been ruined and the agitator had broken plastic pieces inside. When the initial appointment for repair service was made the technician became sick and did not arrive. An appointment was rescheduled 2 days later and that service technician didn't arrive (told truck broke down). 3rd appointment technician arrives but needed new part which didn't arrive until 1 week later. I was very pleased with the service technician but not the time span for repair and my sheets been ruined.

Original review: March 11, 2019

I ordered a washer and dryer set that they had on sale and then if you purchased both you got another 10% off. They also like most places today have free delivery. When I gave them my credit card number and placed the order suddenly all of those discounts were gone and I was charged over 150 dollars than what I had agreed to. After chatting for half an hour the customer service rep agreed and said I would be issued a refund (I kept a transcript of this).

Today I get an email saying I don’t get a refund. If you go to their site all those deals are all over it. So I call to cancel the order and am told they have to send it to a case manager to investigate why I am cancelling the order and will let me know in 72 hours if I am getting a refund for the order. These people who are now deciding apparently don’t have phones because I could not get transferred to them to save my life. Looks to me like they are playing a game and ripping people off with this online marketplace. Criminals!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I purchased and washer and dryer stackable from Sears. Was told that they would beat Lowes price. First lie. What they did was lower the price with free delivery. Then at purchase they tacked on 50.00 for delivery then was given a in store gift card, which you're forced to use it at Sears. Price end up 100.00 more than Lowes. Salesman was told we work late and would not be home till 6 pm. He said no problem. Lie number 2, salesmen can't control delivery. Delivery controls Sears which is handled in the Philippines. Called for a late delivery and got a time for 6pm-8pm. Next day automated call stating 11am-1pm delivery. Called delivery (Philippines) had a hard time understanding them, after an hour got a reschedule for 6pm-8pm.

3rd day, got a call from automated service stating 11am-1pm delivery again. Again called delivery (Philippines) tried to get order canceled to no avail. Called store, never got a manager however got the original salesman. Was told the he fixed delivery and we got our 6pm-8pm delivery. 4th day Was on our way home and security camera picks up delivery at 5:30. Drive kicked over can did not pick up. Driver called at 5:31 for delivery after he arrived and not the half hour call prior to delivery. Again called customer service (Philippines) to cancel outright. Was told it was canceled with no confirmation or total of refund. She was very rude and would not give a last name. Day 5, Went to the actual store to speak to a manager which never appeared. Salesman again called delivery (Philippines) and was told order was canceled. However order still active in system??? It's been a nightmare and my next call will be to my Amex card to make sure this is canceled.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I gave up on Sears honoring their warranty, machine is 10 months old with 5 year warranty. Going down to an honest store to buy a new Maytag or Whirlpool this weekend. Just going to write this up as a bad debt.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I purchased a washer 10 months ago along with an extended warranty. The machine stopped working, I called Sears repair and they sent out a 3rd party repair service. I was told it was the balancing motor and the part needed to be ordered. It took 2 weeks for the part to arrive, ridiculous. Mike came back and replaced the part and told me to let the machine run a cycle before washing clothes. The machine did NOT make it through the cycle and shut down with the same error code. I called Mike immediately, he said he would call back but never did. I called Sears to complain and asked if they would send out another repairman. I had an appointment today, but the repairman didn't show up. I called Sears to let them know, I was told I would have to call the 3rd party vendor and they couldn't help and hung up.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I called and made appt. with Sears warranty for dryer repair from 8-12. When I called Sears the time frame they had was 3-5. I had taken the day off work for my 8-12 appt. and after calling Sears warranty and them knowing that it was their fault still nothing. I missed a whole days pay for their mistake. So in all actuality it cost me a days work plus 75 dollars. I am ending my services immediately if not sooner. Would have given 0 stars if possible.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

Sears has to be the worst in customer service right up there with AT&T. I just purchased a new Kenmore Washer Dryer combo. WOW What a piece of junk, This thing does not do anything it says it will do, no hot water, drum will not fill with water, takes your clothes hostage for 1.3 hours, won't spin off the excess water so your clothes come out soaking wet. Sears customer service has sent out 3 of their technicians (3 visits 2 techs). Both techs have said the same thing. This unit is a piece of junk, why would the factory tech tell me this is junk??? No USA help, Philippines, can hardly understand what they are telling you and the run around is infinite. DON'T BOTHER. YOU can't WIN. BS, BS, BS.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

Stay away from Sears. I bought a washer from them with a warranty. The thing broke. I have had to chase them and their technicians for the LAST 51 days!!! Yes 51, today starts 52!!! They keep sending the techs the wrong part and each time it's a week to two weeks turn around. All their agents are offshore. They have no clue on customer service, are completely rude. One finally gave me a shmooze and lose email to corporate which sent me to the usually were sorry for the inconvenience **. No wonder they're going into the toilet.

In the meantime, I have been doing laundry for the kids and I, in our tub the old fashioned way. I neither have the time nor the money to go to a laundromat!!! To say I'm beyond po'ed is an understatement. I have filed a consumer complaint with the Attorney General of Colorado and the BBB. Next, I have close to 3k connections on LinkedIn how I have met through my import export consulting. Stay away from Sears. They love taking your money but can't deliver.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

If we could give no stars we would (angry face). Our washer drum has a very distinct odor and smells even worse when washing and we have tried EVERYTHING recommended with no success so we decided to have someone come out and take a look and we chose Sears... We scheduled an appt for today between 1 thru 5 pm. We Received a text message stating the Tech is on his way so we left work early to make sure we were going to be home. A little voice in my head told me to call Sears and confirm the appt...make sure it will still take place. HA!!! The Rep stated the repairman cancelled the appt due to us not wanting additional service... What the heck!!! How would he know we didn't want additional ANYTHING when they NEVER showed up or called. Soooo what this Tech was saying, if additional labor will not be performed and just a "possible" maintenance it wasn't worth their time to even come out? REALLY??

The reps were helpful but had no clue how to handle this situation and said they could reschedule. Who has time to keep leaving work and missing pay to wait for the technician who may or may not show up or even thinks our issue is not worth their time. NOT US! I even spoke with a Supervisor to file a complaint. They could not help. I even asked for the 89.00 fee to be waived if a new Tech came out due to the disservice SEARS HAS CAUSED. They said no. Sears is supposed to be a reputable company. Stay away from Sears if need a repair. Go elsewhere. No wonder they are going out of Business. We will be looking elsewhere to get our washer fixed or Buy a new washer in which will NOT be from Sears. GOOD LUCK.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Sears appliance repair was scheduled to come to my home by my home warranty company. I took 5 hours off of work to wait for them, and they never showed up. When I called Sears to see when someone would be out, they said they had called and provided me with a number that I'd never heard of. They said the number was given to them on the work order. When I called my warranty company back, they sent me a copy of the work order, the number Sears had was not the one listed on the work order.

I even tried to speak to a supervisor, who told me she was the highest escalation manager in the company and insisted that the number she had was on the work order. When I told her I had a copy of the work order with my correct number on it, she continued to say that the warranty company gave Sears the wrong number. She was unwilling to fix the issue and send someone out. She refused to send me to a different supervisor or higher management. She refused to do anything about it. No wonder this business is going bankrupt.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I wish I would have found this site before I encountered the horrific experience with Sears. The washer and dryer were dropped off yesterday, the website was very clear that the delivery included install and haul away. When they got here they stated, "No. Just delivery." 5 hours on the phone, transferred at least 10 times, then they hung up on me. Every time I asked to speak to a manager I was passed along to someone else. I will be posting this on Facebook and any other social mediams so NO ONE has to go through this experience. I completely understand why they are going out of business. Beyond the lack of customer service every single employee lacks people skills. I WILL NEVER buy anything from Sears again. And will spread the word, this entire organization has no business serving the public.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I bought a washer from Sears and as usual bought the 5-year extended warranty given prior experience with products breaking down. (Over the years, I bought multiple fridges, washers, dryers, freezers, ovens, dishwashers, etc. from Sears and others and know how the low industry standard has become nowadays.) The washer started leaking. I called Sears and they scheduled a repair appointment. The technician came and wouldn't touch the unit after he opened it and claimed there were mice droppings inside it. I asked him if the leak is due to mice activity, and he said he didn't know but he declared the unit out of warranty (due to the claimed mice activity) and due to that, he can't do anything with it anymore. I asked him if he can find where the leak is coming from and if it is indeed due to a mouse activity that I'll happily pay for it. But if not, it should be covered by the warranty. He adamantly refused to touch the unit or do anything with it.

When I realized that he wasn't going to do anything helpful I asked him to leave. He proceeded to leave without putting the unit back together (left the unit open with wires exposed, screws all over the place). I asked him to put it back together and he still refused repeating his claim that it was out of warranty. He went on to leave and when I tried to stop him from leaving without putting the washer together, he threatened to call the police. He left and my washer is open and I'm now calling someone else to fix it. I believe that after paying hundreds of $$ in warranty, one is entitled to a better service and experience than this. I will never ever again order anything from Sears.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

First, the delivery guys weren't able to install my dryer because my vent is not round and told me to buy an adapter from Home Depot and call them back for installation which I did. I scheduled the installation 12/20 and got an automated call the night before telling me the time frame will be from 3:15 pm to 5:15 pm but then the next day I was surprised the delivery guys were already on the way to my home in 20 mins and they were hours earlier and told them I can't be with them that time because I am at work and nobody is in my house and they end up waiting till I came at 3 pm but to my surprise they told me they still can't do it for some reason which I felt they just got lazy doing their job. So lesson learned. Never buy again in Sears!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

We called for service on our washing machine. When the technician came, Jacob a very nice tech, said that the repair would cost about $500, but if we signed up for the appliance warranty at $50 a month, Sears would cut the repair cost down by 50%. We signed up for the warranty service and the Technician ordered the parts that arrived a few days later. On December 8, we called Sears to notify them that the parts were in and they said the earliest appointment time that they had was on December 18, between 8am and noon, and the tech will call us a half our earlier.

Nobody called or showed up until 2 PM, so we called the office to track down the technician and see when and if he is on his way. They said that we were his second appointment for the day and that he was on his way. After an hour we called back to let them know that no one showed up, and then they said he could make it after 5PM, and since we had a Christmas dinner engagement at night we said we could not wait for him but to have him schedule us for the next morning since he could not keep the original appointment.

They said that they had no openings in the morning but that they would have to schedule us after another TEN DAYS. Just a runaround ALL afternoon. SEARS SERVICE IS LESS THAN RELIABLE, AND THEIR WARRANTY IS A FRAUD. We now have a washing machine that still is not working, parts that we paid for and no one from Sears has been responsive or caring to service our machine per our warranty contract.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I have a leak dripping into the tub and it collected 4-5 inches of water. Because of a contract mistake the toilet was placed in front of the stacked washer and dryer. So to check for the leak - I have to have a plumber out to remove the toilet so the appliance repairman can get to the washer/dryer. The repairman felt under the lid and ran a short cycle and deemed it fixed. Well, he is an idiot (he was from A&E repair technician # **). He was here Dec. 13, 2018. On Dec. 16 - I washed a load and it still leaks. Needing a plumber and a repairman make this whole thing very expensive. I still need this fixed but hopefully the repairman no longer has a job. He did nothing for the $105 he charged. Nothing. And I am 82 and don't have the means to do this again.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

I have been trying to cancel the Appliance Warranty for several months because I no longer have the washer and dryer. Every time I call I end up on the phone for hours getting transferred from one “customer service” rep to another. Worst experience I have had trying to cancel something. The customer service is terrible and it feels like I am trapped paying for a warranty on appliances I no longer have. Sears needs to do better or provide a number direct to the department that can deal with my request.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I bought a washer August 29, 2018. My neighbor told me they had water damage from it October 14th. October 26th a repairman showed up, confirmed the leak, but said he needed to order a part and that it should arrive within a week. We finally got the part December 3rd only after complaining on Sears Facebook page. We scheduled for a repairman to show up, and nobody came. On the day nobody came, I had to take off from work, I kept calling every hour after their supposed 8-12 window and only after 4pm did they say the repairman was not coming (every time before that they lied and said he was at another customers place, and on Facebook they told me he was 'sick', 2 contradictory things), too late for me to go back to work.

Now Sears seems desperate to reschedule with me, however since I have the part at least I'm going to have a local appliance guy to install it, since I don't want to risk another NO SHOW from Sears! At this point I just want a working machine. DO NOT BUY FROM SEARS. My guess is that their bankruptcy strategy is to siphon off as much $$$ from customers without delivering a service.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I would give 0 Stars if I could as Sears has been nothing but problems for my family. On October 15, 2018, I purchased a new Samsung Washer & Dryer. Once I entered credit card information and finalized my purchase, I was then told to pick a delivery date with the first available date being 11/26/18. We were advised by Sears that it had to do with Samsung having a hard time getting products into the US due to the tariffs, which makes sense. However, this should have been communicated before they processed the order and took my money as I would have ordered a different brand.

I received the automated message last night stating that someone would be here between 10:45 and 12:45 CST. At 2:00, there was still no sight of the delivery truck and I didn't receive any calls. I finally got ahold of someone with their customer service department to be told that "they forgot to load my washer and dryer onto the deliver truck and rescheduled the delivery." I was obviously very upset with them and was advised that there's nothing they can do for me "just because of a little inconvenience" and that I would have to be available again at a later date or they will end up continuing to reschedule.

I asked why I never received a phone call and they couldn't answer that. I asked if it was standard practice to not reach out to customers in this situation and they stated that they do not make phone calls in this situation unless requested. Seriously? This should be common practice. There was no apology nor do they care about anything that happens once they process your payment and collect their money. No wonder why they filed for bankruptcy with treating customers this way.

At the end of the day, I wish I would have just paid more to have better service elsewhere. I have had bad experiences with Sears in the past yet purchased through them again against my better judgment. Shame on me. If my products are not delivered on time on Thursday, I'll be calling to cancel my order and place a new order elsewhere that offers free Next Day Shipping. A couple of years ago, my mother had a terrible experience where the delivery personnel tore holes in her freshly finished walls from carrying the appliances through her house. What did Sears offer? $100 worth of Sears points and stopped responding to her emails and phone calls.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I have been through hell and back with an LG washing machine. I made the stupid mistake of purchasing from Sears (with 3 year extended warranty). Firstly it broke 4 months after purchase so that gives you an idea of the quality. I call Sears instantly because we are a young family with no laundromat close by and I am already feeling the panic of having no washing machine. I figure it should only be a few days or a week max surely and I can get through that. The first available service appointment is in 6 weeks they tell me.

Fast forward 6 terrible weeks of not being able to wash and the technician gets here. Finally it is getting repaired! He says, "Oh I need a part. The gasket is broken. It will arrive in 3 days but I can't come back and install it for wait for it SIX WEEKS." The part arrives and it is not a gasket but a hose. I call Sears 3 times and explain the wrong part was delivered and they refuse to do anything about it.

The technician arrives back again 6 weeks later (3 months after it broke) and he says, "This is the wrong part." I say, "I know and I called multiple times to tell them that." He says, "Oh well I will order the right part, but it might arrive wrong again, and then I will come back to install it in" yes you guessed it another six weeks. I called Sears seriously upset (my 10th call at least) and virtually in tears and no apology and downright aggressive service as per usual.

I have given up. I am throwing this machine away and buying another one from another company. I can't do another wrong part and another 6 weeks waiting. They have officially broken my spirit. I wasted $900 and hours on the phone and months of my life begging to wash at my friends' houses and paying a fortune in laundry costs. PLEASE PLEASE HEED MY ADVICE AND NEVER GIVE THEM A CENT. They are dishonest, unethical, unavailable, incompetent at doing their jobs and their bankruptcy cannot come soon enough. I have never in my life experienced anything like this service wise. They are entirely convinced they have done nothing wrong in this situation which gives you an idea of the level of delusion you will be dealing with.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I purchased a Kenmore Washer/Dryer combo about the end of September. I have had nothing but trouble with the dryer. It runs for about 5 minutes then shuts off and says I need to clean the lint trap. There's nothing in the lint trap. I called customer service to get someone to look at it. No one called or showed up. I called again last Friday and got someone on the phone that I could barely understand. Long story short, after a about an hour, I told the guy I wanted to speak with his supervisor. He put me on hold for like 10 minutes, came back on the line and said the supervisor was busy and would call me back "within the next 2 hours". Well, it's Monday and still no callback.

I called this morning and got 5 more people I could barely understand, first because they ain't from around here, and second because they sounded like they had a mouthful of cotton. Everything was muffled. I was transferred to 6 different departments, none of whom could help me. I have to wait until December 4th, before a repairman can get here. I told them that was unacceptable. I asked if they were going to reimburse me for taking my clothes to laundromat to dry them. "Well no, we don't do that." Ok then I'll get a local repairman to look at it an send you the bill. "Well, we can't do that either. If you do that, it voids the warranty." So I'm sitting here with a new washer/dryer combo that I'm afraid to use for fear it could start fire, and 4 baskets of dirty laundry. I will never purchase ANYTHING from Sears or Kenmore again. Terrible customer service and your warranty does nothing for you.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

Scheduled a repair visit for my washing machine. It took two weeks and three appointment tries, (the Sears representative didn't enter the service repair order into the computer correctly) to get a "technician" to my house. It took over three hours (with two of them as the technician sat in his truck trying to get his computer to accept my credit card). Two days later the machine broke down again. Rescheduled a visit, and again after a four day wait, no technician showed up. Called Sears and got the run around, told it was entered wrong, again, by the service representative, hung up on three times and after one and a half hours was told I would receive a call back with in two hours. I'm still waiting several days later. Worst service I have ever encountered. With Sears going bankrupt probably won't have to worry about them anymore. My contract is up in one month but I am surely going to CANCEL it anyway.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I leased a TV online, within two weeks half of the TV blackout. Contact them and have the TV return or exchange. They can’t exchange it. I have to get a new lease for another TV, when the old TV has been returned they will refund the money for the weeks that I have been paid. After two months never got a phone call or email about this matter. Keep calling them and I either get an "it-still-pending" or "the manager is not in". This morning after two hours and they said the vendor that associated with Sears online said that I returned the wrong TV.

So my only options are keep paying for it 'til I can afford to pay out the lease or pay it off now. So I asked Sears about the vendor information so I can contact them and have them send the TV back, but sears replied that they don’t have the vendor information. I’m beyond mad, what kind of business is this? So I will have to pay for the TV that I don’t have or have bad credit on my credit report. What am I going to do? Can anyone help me? I’m living in Louisville Kentucky.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Worthless piece of garbage. I'm not sure of the model on this one, owned it about 4 years. Large tub high efficiency w/out agitator purchased from Sears. I have never ever written a review of anything in my life but I had to vent somewhere besides just screaming into the empty washing machine. My clothes would get cleaner if I took them to the river and beat them on a rock. DO NOT BUY!!!!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I bought the 5 years warranty plan from Sears when I purchased my washer/Dryer. My washer recently go bad. Call Sears to request service. Technician came and said he need to order the part. One weekend later and no update, so I call him back. He said he will call me back for update info. He never did. So I call again. He never answer his phone. I then wait for another week, and call Home back. He said the part is still not come yet. Then 4 weeks after the initial breakdown date, Sears sent me a appointment date for the repair. I thought that was it, but no one show up on the date. Call Sears and they said that that is not coordinated with their provider. It has been 5 weeks now and my washer have not been repair yet. Their provide is ** and rude. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS AGAIN. They can go under for all I care .

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I originally scheduled Sears to service my Samsung washing machine on Aug 24 2018. The technician arrived on time and said he needed to order parts for the repairs. It is now September 26, 2018 and I still have not received my parts. I have made six or seven calls to Sears home warranty, service and parts only to be handed off to people that have NO ANSWERS and provide the same information. "Supervisor" call backs (if you get one) also provide no info or details of ANY ACTIONS they are taking to get the parts to my home.

During one of the calls I was told to expect the parts to take 21 business days to be delivered. It has now been 26 business days and I made another call (call number 7 I believe) to follow up. Sears still had NO information or details of actions taken by Sears to get the parts. I was put on hold for 30 minutes while he tried to hand me off to a "supervisor". Finally he came back on the line and said he was unable to reach a "supervisor" and they would call me back in 24 - 48 hours. If you want a complete runaround, lack of information, deal with useless call centers, over and over and over again Sears is the company for you.

Sears Appliance - Washers and Dryers Company Information