Samsung Air Conditioners

• 4%
  • 1%
  • 83%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Reviewed May 10, 2024

Worst customer service ever. I have now been without a functioning A/C for over a week. My suggestion don't buy their products. They are absolute clowns. It hasn't even been 6 months since I bought it.

Reviewed May 7, 2024

One of the worst customer service experience one can think of is by Samsung India. There is an AC service request which is pending for last 40+ days and what is shocking is after escalation and it’s being tracked by Samsung top leaders, it’s not moved an inch which only signifies there is no commitment or any focus on customer. I would strongly say before going for Samsung please consider the service and customer focus.

Get buying tips about Heating and Cooling Systems delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed Feb. 16, 2024

I have had a ductless heat pump (Samsung), it has never worked right, Samsung does not provide customer service, leaves it up to the installer, he has called tech support, still is not working!!! It runs continuously, does not power down when up to temperature, but blows cold air

Reviewed Feb. 7, 2024

Samsung Quantum 2.0 that is 2 years old has pinhole in coil, was told 2 to 4 months for replacement Quantum2.0 heatpump. Now mind you I live in northeast. I would STRONGLY SUGGEST DO NOT BUY ANY SAMSUNG HVAC PRODUCT

Customer ServiceInstallation & Setup

Reviewed Oct. 27, 2023

I have a Samsung AR split air unit that was installed September 2021, it has not worked properly since being installed. Unit sensors go bad and give error code. Repair is made but, unit will not shut off. Temp reads 84 with temp in room being below 70. For heat temp reads 75 with temp in room above 80... No adjustments can be made. Wi-fi quit working and cannot be connected again. Unit still has 8 years of warranty remaining; However, Samsung is not being cooperative in getting unit either replaced or repaired. Samsung's lack of response give me heartburn and I'm sure my air company is fairing no better. Other reviews on this site seem to be having same problems I'm having, although on older installs. I have several Samsung products, with no problems, however, I will be more cautious in the future and do better research before a purchase.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Aug. 17, 2022

Recently had an installer remove my conventional HVAC unit & ductwork from a rear office & install the Samsung mini-split Wind-Free 2.0e model AR18BSFCMWKN. After the installer left that day, I noticed the blower wasn't shutting off even after the room was at the set temperature for hours. He came back and the workers were playing around with the settings for hours but it still wouldn't shut off. The installer finally got on the phone with the supply company who proceeded to tell us they no longer shut off, but run 24/7 to circulate air. This is a totally unacceptable design that was never mentioned. The installer agreed to remove it stating he didn't know about this feature either and offered again to remove it.

At this point I had already abandoned the conventional HVAC system and removed the duct-work. This design is poor and I'm totally aggravated that I have a fan running 24/7 in my sound room, not to mention the added electrical cost to keep this thing running and the shortening of the life expectancy of the electric fan motor. It can't be good for anything to run non-stop. I'm not sure which venue I will take for this situation, but I'm totally dissatisfied with the design and the thousands of dollars I paid for this system. I hope to hear something back from Samsung but I'm not holding my breath.

I will be inquiring with different agencies regarding this. I'm not going to go thru the trouble of having this removed but something will have to change. I should have thought twice about the Samsung, as my wife & I purchased a high-end refrigerator a few years back and have always had trouble with it up until this day. The techs coming out to repair it even admitted it was a poor design with known issues.

Installation & Setup

Reviewed March 3, 2022

We had our four separate Samsung heat pumps installed in our home last year. The job was installed by a very professional HVAC company in our area. In all the research I did when looking for my heat pump was the installing contractor was vital to a quality error free system for years regardless of brand. The units we had installed were called "wind free". They are quite attractive compared to the Mitsubishi ones we looked at and it was the only brand that had built in Wifi so you could see all your indoor units on your phone and from there you can do many things to adjust them. Absolutely would recommend them.

Installation & SetupPricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Dec. 13, 2021

I got my Samsung aircon and I was so happy as it was the state of the art aircon with wifi. One year into the installation, it started to have problem. 2 years later it is giving problems daily. 4 years later - cannot say. I tried calling Samsung but they wanted to charge me for even the checking. Then they told me my compressor is not under warranty. For what it is worth, it is an expensive experience. For God sake, please don't buy a Samsung A/C. Hello Daikin aircon, I am now too scare to try any others.

Price

Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

In 2017, bought a Samsung split type inverter to replace my old split type AC due to high electric consumption. After 1 year, it suddenly lost its cooling capacity. I reported this to a Samsung AC representative and sent a technician to check its condition. He fixed it by adding freon. After about a month, same problem occurred. This time, the technician said they have to "reprocess" it. Meaning, it's no longer included in the warranty and I had to pay P6000 ($120) just for them to find where the leak was coming from. I refused to pay. I then looked for another technician to repair it and only paid half the price. The technician discovered the leak came from the coil in the indoor unit. He said the material used for the coil is substandard thus cannot withstand the pressure as freon passes through it. Now, 2021 Samsung split type lost its cooling capacity again. Same problem. Please do not buy this product. It's garbage!

Reviewed Dec. 10, 2020

Purchased Air conditioning Unit Dec 2019, installer identified damaged in transit, installed unit and advised to contact Samsung for warranty. 12 months later and Office of Fair Trading involved, Samsung still refuse to honor warranty on unit that was damaged in transit, regardless of photos showing damage to original packaging.

Samsung Computers and Monitors author review by Shawn Bayless

Samsung was founded in Korea in 1938 as an export company. In 1970, it began production on its first television set and now is an industry leader in high-tech electronics and home appliances. Samsung offers a wide range of home and commercial air conditioners and HVAC systems, sold through authorized dealers and installers in various places worldwide.

• Unique wall mounting options: Samsung specializes in aesthetically pleasing and technologically-driven design and its air conditioners are no exception. The wall-mount air conditioner has a unique triangular design that improves air flow and efficiency while adding a modern touch.

• Technological innovations: Samsung prides itself on being a leader in the consumer and commercial electronics industries so you can count on its products to be the most up-to-date on the market.

• Zoning features: Samsung’s air conditioners and HVAC systems allow customers to create different zones within a home or building to ensure that each room stays comfortable.

• System air conditioner solutions: Samsung offers large-scale air conditioning solutions for businesses including hotels, offices, restaurants and more. The systems are engineered for efficiency and reliability.

• Product warranties: Most of Samsung’s air conditioning units come with a 10-year warranty. Simply register your product on the website at time of purchase.

by Shawn Bayless Heating and Cooling Systems Advisor

Shawn Bayless is an experienced HVAC mechanical design engineer and project manager with a unique perspective and knowledge of heating and cooling systems. He has worked for some of the top contractors in Oklahoma and is highly skilled in design layouts, project estimation and planning and construction.

Samsung Air Conditioners Company Information