4.46/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1953, RainSoft has been a worldwide leader in providing families with premium water treatment and air purification systems. RainSoft is dedicated to designing, manufacturing and offering the industry's most diverse product line of water and air solutions for families like yours.

Our corporate Customer Focus Team ensures that each and every RainSoft customer is satisfied and exceeds every expectation. If you have a question, comment or concern, we encourage you to contact us directly at 1-800-RAINSOFT and ask to speak with our customer service group.

A leader in the water treatment industry since 1953, RainSoft takes the worry out of water.

RainSoft, A Division of Aquion, Inc. Video
RainSoft, A Division of Aquion, Inc. Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

RainSoft Water Treatment Systems Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

Everything has been good with our RainSoft. The installation experience was good, too. Everything was perfect.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

Water Softener unit serviced in Feb. Stopped working last month (August). Call RainSoft and told just to visit is $165!!! I asked what warranty was on work performed in Feb. Answer: 30 days! Lousy customer service! Told them to forget it. I will go without a water softener rather than continue to feed them money for a lousy product!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

We were at Home Depot and they had a thing for a free water test. Then, we had a person from RainSoft come to go through everything, which was how we got to using them. The interaction with both the sales rep and the installer was very good. Everything is working out well with RainSoft and it has been really good.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

We heard about RainSoft when we had a plumber come out who had suggested we have our water tested. I also have a friend who has a RainSoft filtration system. We didn’t have any issues with the installation. Someone came by and checked it out to make sure there weren’t any leaks. There's definitely a difference in the water quality and how my skin feels now. According to what I was told, I would have a five-year supply of the RainSoft products, but it looks like I have to pay for it. I thought I had free products with the system I bought. I have 12,000 points online, but when I ordered, I was given prices to pay.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I've had soft water in other houses before, but didn’t have it in the new house so I definitely wanted to get a water treatment system. The sales rep of RainSoft was top-notch. They were able to schedule a time the next day, which was good. Plus, the installation experience was very good too. I have definitely noticed a difference in the water since then. So far, everything is going well with our RainSoft.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RainSoft, A Division of Aquion, Inc.?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

I wanted cleaner water and when I signed up, the ad was a water test. I assumed the people were gonna try to sell me something. They didn't give me the opportunity to even look into it beforehand. I didn’t know that it was RainSoft and I felt like I had to make a decision that night. But I felt good about my decision. They were able to schedule quickly the time that worked well for them to come out and install and look over everything. The installation team was perfect on a professional level. The only question is I feel like I’m not on their call list. I’m not confident that I will be called when it’s time to change one of the filters or do some of the maintenance. It was presented as I would get calls when things are due. Probably nothing’s due yet, but I still thought that I would’ve gotten some kind of call. I called RainSoft and they didn't answer my question. They said to call this other company or distributor. I just wanna make sure I do the maintenance.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

A contractor that was doing some work at my house recommended RainSoft and the company that did the install. The sales rep from RainSoft was very good and everything has been working out great. RainSoft is much better than the other one I’ve had.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I heard about RainSoft from the Home Depot water tech. Setting the consultation was a little rocky, but it was no fault of theirs. Somebody was out on medical leave, so somebody was going to come in. Then he got in an accident, so it got delayed again. But they worked with us. The sales rep we dealt with was wonderful. I got the whole house filtration with the triple osmosis under the sink. The installers were also wonderful and they finished it in a time manner.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

Susan, your sales rep, did an outstanding job of displaying the product and selling the need to soften water; however, when we compared the price of the RainSoft products online afterwards we found RainSoft products to be overpriced.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

We have hard water at the house and when we set up a consultation with RainSoft, everything was easy. The rep was very polite and informative. He answered all the questions and did a great job. I wound up getting a water softener, an ionizer that you hook up to the clothes washing machine, an air purifier and a reverse osmosis. The installers who came were very professional.

They installed the equipment in the garage and I asked them if they could leave me a little bit of extra place so I could move the equipment out from the wall to get behind it because that was blocking the wall. They accommodated my wishes and they did a great job. We didn't have good results with the ionizer though. It left a certain smell whenever we washed clothes, but other than that, we still have everything else and everything's been running great.

RainSoft Water Treatment Systems Company Information

RainSoft, A Division of Aquion, Inc.
1953