4.53/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1953, RainSoft has been a worldwide leader in providing families with premium water treatment and air purification systems. RainSoft is dedicated to designing, manufacturing and offering the industry's most diverse product line of water and air solutions for families like yours.

Our corporate Customer Focus Team ensures that each and every RainSoft customer is satisfied and exceeds every expectation. If you have a question, comment or concern, we encourage you to contact us directly at 1-800-RAINSOFT and ask to speak with our customer service group.

A leader in the water treatment industry since 1953, RainSoft takes the worry out of water.

RainSoft, A Division of Aquion, Inc. Video
RainSoft, A Division of Aquion, Inc. Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

2254 RainSoft Water Treatment Systems Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: June 6, 2019

During the sales demonstration, the rep informed my wife and I that the system would pay for itself over the course of 3 years. He illustrated how a $200 monthly savings on the various soap products that would be delivered to our door would cover the full cost of the system in 3 years. Based on this claim, we agreed to purchase the system.

We soon discovered that the claim of monthly soap products being delivered to our door was false, so the presentation was misleading and deceptive. Instead of soap products being delivered monthly, you may only obtain the soap products once a year. In short, instead of a $200 monthly savings, it is a $200 yearly saving, which means the product pays for itself in 37 YEARS, not 36 MONTHS. We've only had the system for 2 months, so we attempted to reach the local office to discuss their deceptive sales practices and how they'd like to address this issue. At this time, no one will return our calls. Buyers beware!

Original review: June 4, 2019

It appeared our unit was not working correctly. Rickey ** (our service technician) was experienced, professional and resolved the issue. He immediately noticed there was an issue with the install, took pictures and phoned the company to insure they were aware of the issue. He also told us to call them back if there was any issues.

Original review: May 31, 2019

Due to the quality of our well water, we looked into treatment systems and ended up with RainSoft. Setting up our consultation with them was very easy and the sales rep that we dealt with was very professional. She was on time and was very easy to listen to. She was very thorough and answered any question we had. I was dead set on not getting one and spending the money, but she convinced us otherwise. She is obviously good at what she does. And then we got everything. We got the thing on the main well where the water comes in at and we got the spigot by the kitchen sink for bottled water stuff. We also got the air filtration. The installers were also good and professional. They were on time and were here for less than the time they said they would be, and cleaned up. They were very smooth.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I live in a small town where the water is not that great, but since I had my RainSoft system installed the water is much better. I got the whole home water softener system. I had good experience with RainSoft from setting up a consultation to dealing with the sales rep as well as the installation team.

Original review: May 19, 2019

I was in Home Depot and one of the guys asked me some questions about the water, and they set up for them to come do a water test. Then, when they sent the guy and I learned what was in that water, I decided it was a lot safer water, so I went ahead and got a water softener. It’s the one where I don’t have to do anything but add salt to it every couple of years. Everything went great with the sales rep and I learned a lot. The guys who installed it did it quickly and it was up and running in no time. Since I had the water softener installed, the water is clearer, it tastes good and it’s great to be able to drink it right from the sink. It also feels good when I shower. I made the right decision and I would tell my friends they need to buy it. The experience was perfect and the only thing that could happen better is if I could get somebody to pay for it for me but it’s worth every penny, so I’m happy with it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RainSoft, A Division of Aquion, Inc.?

Original review: May 17, 2019

Our water was orange and so I started researching water treatment systems. Setting up an appointment with the RainSoft consultant was very easy. They just gave me whatever appointment I wanted. I was really impressed with the person who came to do the water samples. And he was so knowledgeable and knew exactly what he was doing. He answered all the questions that I had, and I had quite a few. He was very professional and polite. We got a RainSoft water filter and it purifies the water. The installation went very well. The installers were very professional. They were quick and cleaned up their mess nicely. And they were very informative also and answered all of our questions. Since having the system installed, my water's no longer orange. It is crystal clear. It doesn't stain my clothes anymore and it has no taste. It's wonderful. I would recommend RainSoft to all my friends. They did such a good, thorough job, and the product is working so well.

Original review: May 16, 2019

When I moved down here, I noticed that the water is not the softest and I needed a water softener. I had one, a Culligan, up in New Jersey that went and I knew what I didn’t like about its system. So, I decided to look for somebody else and I found RainSoft. The installation team put it in, hooked it up and the system has been working ever since. I noticed that the water had more suds when I showered and cleaned the dishes. I’m very satisfied with my experience with RainsSoft and I’m a happy camper. I remember going to one of the other residents in the park who had it first, and then checking with them, they were happy. So, I said that we would go with RainSoft.

Original review: May 12, 2019

The RainSoft representative was knowledgeable about the system, and he did a good demo at home. It’s working really well and we're so comfortable with it, especially my wife and kids. My wife kept having dry skin, and the water system makes a lot of difference with skin rashes. Even if I wash my hand, it’s really smooth on my skin. Before, my two-year-old was itching all over and crying during the night. Now, she is having good sleep.

Original review: May 11, 2019

We called Rainsoft and the rep gave me a price over the phone. I agreed to it because it was cheaper than some of the other places I previously saw. He said, “Well, we can be there in less than a week.” So we made the contract. No one called. I made all the contacts. They called back and confirmed the date. Then they called early in the morning, said they were on the way, and everything went without a hitch. The installation took four hours and they really did a nice job. Everybody we came in contact did a very good job.

Original review: May 10, 2019

We purchased the Rainsoft system and the installation team was efficient. We've had the system for 2 months now and the quality of our water has improved.

RainSoft Water Treatment Systems Company Information

RainSoft, A Division of Aquion, Inc.
1953