Formerly United Nation Van Lines

4.1/5 (172 ratings)

About United Regions Van Lines

United Regions Van Lines specializes in long-distance and cross-country moves and has experience with residential, commercial and corporate relocations. The company has a fleet of 15 trucks registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). United Regions Van Lines has provided services for over 12,500 moves in the U.S.

Pros

• Easy booking process
    • Multiple packing options
    • Dedicated moving coordinator

Cons

• No local moves
    • No international moves

Bottom Line

United Regions Van Lines can be an excellent option for cross-country and other long-distance moves. The company doesn’t handle local or international moves, but positive reviews mention competitive pricing and quick, efficient crews.

United Regions Van Lines Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about United Regions Van Lines?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2022

I was moving from a studio apartment in Nebraska to a 2 bedroom apartment in California for a new job and this company was recommended to me by my brother who has moved numerous times with them. Even though my old place was pretty small, there was quite a lot of stuff in it and the movers spent a few hours packing it all up and loading it in their van. They still finished faster than I had anticipated so kudos on that. I took delivery of my things at my new place and a different team of movers helped me move in there. Great service again.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2022

We hired this company after we heard from several former customers that they are an excellent company. We agree but because everyone has their own criteria, here are our own reasons. 1. They were punctual at every stage, from the pickup to the drop off. 2. They were accurate with the estimate of final charge so no surprises. 3. They were polite, and that means the phone operators as well as the movers themselves. 4. None of our things were damaged when they were transported – everything arrived safe and sound. So, I rate them 5 stars and recommend them highly.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

Though they start off with care and courtesy, after a few hours, times are handled roughly and not secured nor packaged nearly as well. Despite repeated requests to cover the carpeted stairs, no care was taken and the the carpet was soiled to a point beyond even cleaning and required being removed and replaced on the stairs. Grease, oil and the rubber from the two-wheelers being dragged up and down the stairs. This resulted in an additional expense for the sale of the house.

At delivery, again the same scenario…in the start, care is taken but after a few hours, furniture is handled roughly, damage resulted in an expensive end table being scratched very deeply and unrepairable as well as, an armoir was dropped on the stairs as the guys did not communicate with each other. This resulted in damage to brand new wood floor, new wood stairs, the opposing drywall near the stairs. Prior to the delivery, it was requested that a covering be applied to both the new hardwood floors and stairs, this was ignored. The pricing was increased twice from the initial quote. Buyer should beware and seek other more reputable companies that will adhere to their original pricing. Delivery was delayed until the last day of the stated required days in the contract.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

I have had a lot of experience with movers because my job involves revolving posts around the country and even abroad. I have hired this company before and also used many other moving companies. In all these years, this crew is the only one that I have both rehired and also recommended to others. The difference is simple – this company values its customers as long-term clients instead of temporary ways to make money as much money as possible. They are priced in the medium range, too, which means that you don’t have to pay through your nose for great service.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

F-. We have NEVER had such a terrible move. It was totally unsatisfactory. I am working on our claim now. I have a large number of pictures to put with problems with our move. A very large number of problems. And we don't complain but this is beyond possibly letting it go.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

I am a returning customer for this company and the only reason I keep hiring them is that they have always exceeded my expectations. Every move with this really well-run moving company has been a revelation in terms of how such privately run company can beat the biggest names in the business just by providing the best service possible. I get a very neighborly vibe from them, like I am getting a group of friends to help me move. They are up for any request and can accommodate their service to your schedule and special requirements. Fortunately, they keep their prices in the affordable range despite the high standard. (I was moving from Florida to Tennessee, 3 bedroom house).

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

I can't even begin to explain what a horrible experience this was from start to finish. I would NEVER EVER EVER recommend them to ANYONE!!! DON'T USE THEM. BEWARE!!! They have the worst customer service in the world and they still have my check from June 26th that they decided not to cash.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2022

Well, I agreed to use United Regions because after talking to the sales rep, I was told it would be $4000.00 to move my belongings from AZ to WA. I signed a contract for this transaction. I thought that was a fair enough price. When their driver got to my daughter's residence, he called and told me it would be an extra $2000.00 if I wanted all of my belongings (this, after he was 4 hours late arriving for the pick up). I told him I was not paying extra, so my daughter had to pick and choose what to send. The driver left over 1/2 my belongings in AZ.

I left a message for the sales representative, then called his co-worker, who straight up told me that was wrong, that the extra cubic feet the driver quoted me should only be $400.00. He then gave me a number for someone in customer service, who, after hearing my story, said she'd have to look into it, and would call me back. That was Tuesday. My stuff still isn't here, and nobody is returning my phone calls. I will not be recommending this company to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

It has been a long time since I hired professional movers but my expectations were not only met but exceeded by this company. They provided me and my family a premium service that included an assessor who visiting us to give us an estimate, 3 movers, a very large truck with ample space, high quality packing boxes and waterproofing, The moving crew was dressed in crisp and clean matching uniforms. They were very friendly and polite to us. Not only but they were hard workers, too. Our 5 bedroom house was packed up and loaded within the space of a morning. They made delivery at the exact time that they had scheduled it. 5 stars.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2022

My experience of moving with this company this time was even better than the last (where I also awarded them a 5 star review). The movers were different but the professionalism and dedication to the job was the same. The reason I am more impressed this time is that the price we were quoted by them was about 15 percent lower than the next most affordable quote. That's quite a feat for a company that maintains such high standards and continues to push the boundaries of what a private business can deliver to its customers. Don’t hesitate now – hire them!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2022

My first experience with this crew was a couple of months ago when we hired them to move some of our old things into storage in Maryland, where we used to live. The job they had done with the first move was enough to give us the confidence to entrust the rest of our things into their care as well. In this move, we hired them to move all the things from our old house in Maryland as well as the things in storage to our new home in Florida. The movers were different for this move but they were as good as the first crew. We had a very positive experience and would hire this company again. 5 stars.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

We have been hiring movers to move our staff around the country for many years and this company has been our regular moving company for the past several years. This time, we used them for the first time for our own home move. Our employees have always praised this company to the skies and we know why. The organizing team makes for a very smooth operation and they have the right manpower to do a flawless job on the ground. There is no doubt we will continue our professional partnership with them but we now know personally how good they are as well.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

Some of the people who work at this company should get a pay raise, no matter what their salary is currently. One such person is their sales manager who handled and oversaw my move. She made the effort to understand my situation, present all the best and most relevant packages to me, and took a great deal of time to explain all the factors that affect cost, etc. Another 2 are their phone support operators. I called several times before the move and during transit and they patiently explained things to me. I rate them 5 stars.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

Our experience with United Regions Van Lines was rocky at best all the way to downright terrible. I will walk you through our process start to finish to give a taste of what to expect. We start off with making the call to get a quote. I like to see the best in people, so I thought the gentlemen on the other end seemed nice enough. His name was Philip. We went room by room and took inventory of our belongings we intended to move. Quickly I noticed that he seemed to be rushed. I gave him benefit of the doubt as I figure they are probably under a lot of stress being expected to meet a quota of calls made, customers helped, or accounts for service set up.

I was told our estimated price of about $7k, a 3-day window for pick up, and his word that we would hear back a week in advance to further dial in on what we would be having them move. You know if that had changed or while packing, we noticed some items got missed. Seems like a good standard practice. The roughly 1/3 of the original estimate paid up front was a bit much to swallow, but I was at a point that I needed a mover. I ended up with some questions, so I attempted to call back Philip earlier on. Philip is nowhere to be found. Multiple days pass trying to get ahold of a ghost. I then get passed off to a lady. I think it was Lisa who also seemed friendly, but it was the same game of phone tag to get ahold of her. Finally, I do get a call back from her. She assured me we would still expect them, and our moving date would be the following Monday. Remember she said Monday. She also has me run through my items again.

Keep in mind both times I counted all current boxes, sizing of those boxes using standard U-Haul boxes as my gauge. We had some standard moving boxes and some older boxes that were unconventional, but similar in size. I also went over rough dimensions with a tape measure on all large furniture items. You know length, width, depth. In this call I get new info that although the movers will be blanketing and wrapping all non-boxed furniture items anything with glass on it like small cabinets with glass doors needed to be handled by us. During our run through of items I noticed that Philip had missed a few notable items that would drop our quote like a missing washing machine and dryer. I also had decided to just go all in and overestimated my boxes to create a financial buffer on my end. I bumped their 60 boxes to 100. This as expected changes the quote and she wanted more money. Our grand total was now about $8.5k.

A week in advance comes up and I don’t hear from them, so I do reach back out. Somehow, I get ahold of Lisa, and she tells me all is set for a pickup date of that following Wednesday. Not sure why it took me making a call to them to find out that my pickup date had changed, but I honestly was happy to have two extra days to finish packing and finalizing things on my end. Again, though communication just seems to be a struggle for this company. I at this point am very leery, but everything is set and supposedly under control, so I try to just work on everything else that needs done for our cross country move. Day of pick up the truck pulls up right in the expected window. A seemingly friendly Samir hops out and I greet him at the door. I notice right away though that he is the only one there. His demeaner changes. He immediately starts walking through our home with a judgmental look on his face.

After making himself at home sprawling out at my office desk he comes back to say our estimate was all wrong. Supposedly our quote for just over 1200 cubic feet on our 3 bed, 2 bath home wasn’t enough. He estimated about 1800 cubic feet. Remember that I had gone over every item meticulously with Lisa, measured items as I went with both Philip and Lisa, and overestimated boxes by almost 50%. Did I have more than 60 boxes? Yea, but I didn’t break that 100 box mark. Samir walks to the basement, comes back up and says that our washer and dryer are deemed fragile, and it would be $120 a piece to pack them a way that only he can pack them. So, you know another $240 charge for something that was never once brought up by Philip or Lisa. Communication here is terrible and it is a running theme. I look to my wife as he shows us our new estimate.

We are now only days from being out of our rental and on the road to a new state to close on our first home. Time is sort of a factor. The new estimate made me want to be sick. Almost $14k was the total he gave us. Why it jumped by almost double for 1/3 of space based on their bad estimate is beyond me. If you want to estimate over the phone, then that should be on them. Sadly, that isn’t the world we live in. We bite the bullet and roll with it. Never again is what we said. I would have rather burnt my belongings in a backyard bonfire and bought all brand new in our new state. However, we didn’t have that kind of time at this point. We let Samir get to work.

Samir is good at the moving aspect I must admit. He can lift large items without too much stress and get it onto a truck in a seemingly effortless way. Problem here is that we just got an estimate of $14k for a truck and one guy. Turns out Samir dropped the ball and didn’t get movers to help him. We are still on a time crunch and planned to clean that night, the next day, and leave town the following day. Samir being the only guy took some time. That is to be expected. Again, though he should never have been the only guy.

Midday Samir ordered Domino's for pickup. You know the guy with nothing but a moving truck. Not delivery. Oh no. He instead came to us and asked to borrow our car. I think he sensed some hesitation. So, he quickly corrected that to if we could pick it up for him. My wife was already out and about so she insisted she could pick it up, but something about this just didn’t seem right. He just seemed to make himself at home in our home with our belongings. Just a level of professionalism seemed to be lacking. From the attitude he showed up with, the harshness regarding his company’s incompetency when making estimates, and now this. Midday I noticed a hole in the wall by our stairs. I let it go, because I don’t want confrontation while he is still in our home and handling our belongings.

Towards the end he manages to also gouge out a part of a doorway with a box spring. I figure that it's an older house. The doorway is not a huge issue and can be fixed up with a stain marker. However, I do bring up the hole in the wall. What does Samir say? “Oh, no that wasn’t me. That was already there. That is why I didn’t mention it sooner.” At this point I just want him to leave. I work in management, and I know when someone is lying through their teeth. He makes up some sort of ** “discount on packaging material”. I honestly don’t know if that actually took place, but what packaging material? The extra $240 you charged me for a washer and dryer you were told would be there. On his way out I had to catch him to point out screws he left behind. Turns out they were for our kitchen table. He just wrapped them in some tape and assured us that they would get where they needed to go. This is important later.

Samir ends up leaving around 9:30 that night. We are now out half a day in cleaning, and I have to get to a store to buy the material to patch a hole in the wall. Also, at this point I have been told by Lisa and Samir that I can expect my delivery date to be August 17th and that I should make sure I am home that day. Fast forward a week, 1073 miles cross country, living in our new, but empty home for 2 days. I get a bad feeling. So, I call the company to confirm that on that day August 17th, that they were indeed still dropping off our belongings. The new lady on the phone tells me that no. Per our contract the 17th is only the first date of availability for drop off and that the likely date would be 17 days out from then, but by contract should be to us within 30 days.

I will admit maybe I missed that part. That’s on me, but the fact that it wasn’t clarified by 2 of your employees when I was told, and assured August 17th is again horrible communication. Today is the 27th. The truck did show up with our stuff. I am still assessing what items made it and if anything is missing. I can say that they broke a full-size bookcase in half, snapped a leg of our quilt rack, and seemingly left with one of our tv stands still on their truck. I asked my wife how it went, and she said Alex the driver who works directly for the company was rude.

He made comments about our couches smelling like dog (yeah we have two dogs), asking why I am not home seemingly insinuating that my wife is not capable of handling herself when I am at work, asked her why she doesn’t have children as if it was his business, avoided all work of unloading the truck or putting furniture back together, rode our bikes in our front yard like a child, and told the other movers to not bother picking up any packing material, because it is not their job. So, he wanted to just leave their tape, and plastic wrap thrown all over our yard just like Samir did with all his tape rolls all over our house before. Also, when asked about the screws to the kitchen table he laughed and said if they aren’t taped to the table then there is nothing he could do. Not sure why it is funny that we may have yet another item mishandled by your company but let’s keep the unprofessionalism rolling.

To give credit where it is due the team of movers who did all the actual work today were from our new town. My wife said they were all very respectful, worked hard, and did well. One of them even cleaned all the packing material that Alex wanted to leave behind and put it all in one spot. The gentlemen made the comment to my wife that Alex told him to leave it, but that he felt it was very unprofessional and couldn’t do it.

Long story short I feel United Regions Van Lines intentionally underquoted me to get my business, then continued to lowball me only to extort more money from my wife and I due to our time constraints. Their salespeople are either malicious or incompetent. Their drivers are unprofessional, overpaid, disrespectful, unable to take responsibility for themselves, and in some cases lazy. This experience has told me that from now on I will just sell most my belongings and move myself for any trips further than an hour away. I could have easily just rebought everything I own and moved the essentials/sentimental items on a small U-Haul and still saved money on this move. Please don’t use their company. They say avoid brokers, but this company showed me that even the actual companies play the same dirty tricks and it’s the reason that the whole industry is seen as a big scam.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY-RUN! I need so many more words to accurately give a review. They ended up charging us almost double the quote for a move from CA to IA, totaling over 20K. At pickup, the workers packed multiple paintings into a box w/o protection, scratching almost every painting or photo they packed. They dropped tables and lamps w/no padding or protection into large boxes to move so they could charge us for the materials and take up more space as they charge by volume not weight and severely damaged many items because no protection.

Upon delivery in IA they showed up w/1 person to unload the entire move with no shuttle even though they were informed a shuttle was needed. 4 hours later, they started the delivery after hiring 2 more guys off Craigslist who threatened to leave several times in the middle of the move because they were told it was a 3-hr job and zero boxes. What kind of home move has no boxes? Many boxes and large items were broken, some of them missing. They did not deliver the boxes to the correct room or even the correct building. Some items should have gone to the house got put in the shed, 30 yds away. They did not re-assemble any of items, lots were left in random spots in the house w/ the moving blankets still on & taped up.

The inventory list, while checking it off during the move, had none of the numbers on the box actually matching up w/ what was on the listing. The driver dispatcher, Randy, was condescending, unprofessional and kept asking to speak to my husband & Randy didn't want to talk to me, a woman, even though I am the one who signed the contract. I have been attempting to work with the company since 7/19/22 to resolve the horrific move however they have no interest in rectifying their mistakes. They finally today offered a very low ball figure of $600 but only if I agree to not file any complaints, agree to not post bad reviews or file any claims. I have spent hours upon hours, over 50 emails & phone calls to no avail. RUN!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

I sat back and watched while the moving team cleared out my 4 bedroom house in less than half a day. They were quick but careful, too. I could tell from the quality of the packing boxes and packing peanuts that they used that this is not a shifty operation. Instead, they are a good, reliable company that actually tries to excel at the job they do. The movers were very professional in their identical uniforms with their names, not like some companies where it's just guys in t-shirts and jeans. It was a finely executed move and I'm happy to recommend this company.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

We moved to Atlanta, GA from Harrisburg, PA and hired this company for the 4-bedroom job because we were willing to pay more for quality. In the past, we have hired movers who seemed to be great value for money on the surface but proved to be terrible when it came to actually doing the job they were hired for. This company, though, has been consistently reliable, quick and careful. We feel we could entrust them with anything, big or small, cheap or expensive, fragile or sturdy, and it would still be cared for and delivered safely and punctually.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

I saw an ad for these guys ages ago when I had already hired a different moving company but the name stuck in my head. Because that other company did not do a good job, I hired them this time. There is such a stark contrast! The other movers were so testy and unpleasant - I was walking on eggshells around them even though I was the one who hired them, not the other way around. With these people, everything was so pleasant and friendly. Their moving work was impeccable, too. This is how all companies should operate, because it will keep customers like me coming back.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

Because this was my first move across the US, I was pretty apprehensive about how it would all go. Fortunately, I had the excellent team with this company to make sure that all my concerns were put to rest. They planned the move of my 3 bedroom home with complete professionalism, and showed me exactly how it would all happen and in what stages before moving day. That transparent approach made it a lot easier for first-timers like us to understand and allay our fears. The movers did their job exactly as we were told they would. Definitely worth hiring again.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

My words can only partially express the real magnitude of the gratitude that I feel for the people at this company. When I hired them, I had already heard that they were reliable but that does not even begin to cover how efficient and caring they actually are. Our move was taken care of from A to Z by them and they ensured that we did not have any problems at any stage of the move. We did call them up several times to get additional information and whoever was on the line eagerly helped us out. I would hire them again.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

Our experience with this company was a pleasure. From the first time that we contacted them to get a quote to the final day of delivery, they were courteous with us, helpful to the max, aware of all the things we were concerned about, and able to handle any issues that we happened to raise. It was a surprise, really, that they are as affordable as they are. From what I can tell, they do not cut corners anywhere so it must be coming out of their own pocket. That’s simply an amazing dedication to customer service on their part.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

We are very happy with the way this crew did our move from New Orleans, LA to Baltimore, MD. It was almost stress-free since the movers were so efficient. The whole process was made very easy by how knowledgeable they were about packing large and fragile items such as flat screen TVs and other electronics. It was especially difficult for them because our 4 bedroom house had a lot of stuff in it. Every last piece was delivered to us free of any damage or scratches, etc. They put in a lot of hard work and I will definitely recommend them to everyone I know.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

It seems to me that this company has the best people in the entire moving industry working for them, and they are the best movers that I could find. I hired them for my move from Norfolk, VA to Vero Beach, FL and they did such a good job that I broke my usual habit of not writing reviews. My thanks to all the people who were involved in our move and responsible in their own little or large way in making it such a success. We would not have had such an easy time of it if you did not go out of your way to help.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

I made a huge mistake trying to get another company to handle my home moves last time and returned to this one for this move. They just excels wherever all its competitors flounder and the difference was so obvious this time since my last two moves were within a few months of each other. Perhaps the most obvious one was the attitude of the workers – this company uses pros while many of the others use part timers who just don’t have the patience or the skills. I have learned my lesson the hard way and will stick with them from now. 5 stars.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

My tight schedule made me choose this crew because they are not the cheapest movers out there but they will follow your instructions down to the letter and to the second. I wanted my movers to come in at the end of the workday and clear out my 3 bedroom house by midnight so I could hand over the premises to the landlord without incurring a penalty. They sent over a 5 person crew that was able to finish the job with an hour left to spare. So, if you are willing to spend the cash, this company is the problem solver you need.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

This company is very affordable when you consider the quality of the team you get for your money. I have hired more expensive movers and used part timers who were dirt cheap as well. There is always a compromise you have to make and I believe they handle it the best. They give it to me simply by ensuring that they are reliable with their timing, only employ capable staff (for both moving team and office). 5 stars, easy. Great and clean job, happy with my move.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

Do. Not. Use. From the beginning, they will make it seem too good to be true. "United quoted you how much? We can do at least half of that for the same service..." You're thinking "Oh, terrific!" Then, "Also, we're not a broker and we use our own trucks and our own people..." Well, that sounds great. However... their sales team will pull the wool over your eyes and make themselves out to be the greatest company on Earth. What they don't tell you is that their estimates are false, and you'll end up paying more for them to load your things on their truck(s). This is why they bring two 26' rental trucks with them (Penske trucks with their logo taped to the doors) ... they'll quote you in weight, but then before moving day they will *hopefully* call you but tell you that they operate on cubic feet.

This means that if your things go over the space on one truck (based on say, 12000 pounds = 1800Cu/ft.)... they stop working. Completely. Until you wonder "where are those guys?" and you go down to find them sitting on the back of their truck with half of your stuff still not packed. Their motto is "well, pay us more, or leave it behind." We ended up paying them about 6k more than what they quoted us IN WEIGHT because they filled up their first truck to what they believed to be the equivalent in cubic feet and we didn't want ALL of our furniture to be left behind. Plus we still ended up having to leave two desks behind because they were going to charge us another $1000 because it would have gone over their cu/ft estimate.

So then... here's the best part... you tell them the first available date of delivery. Well, they give themselves two outs - one is that they can hold your stuff in storage SOMEWHERE for UP TO 30 DAYS, and THEN tell you that they give themselves UP TO 17 Business days - that's three weeks to you and me - to deliver. So needless to say, for over a month, my wife, daughter, and I were sleeping on the floor and eating from paper plates in our new house, waiting for the truck to arrive. We got no return calls to my numerous messages and the salesperson who was so nice at the beginning never returned any calls or texts. If you call their "customer service" line (ext **) they screen their calls, and won't pick up, or will hang up on you.

They also have shady payment plans - you have to make your first payment with Zelle - I think only Nigerian princes and United Regions VL do that these days - then on loading day you have to pay them another time (but don't forget that if you want ALL of your belongings, you'll end up paying more), and then on delivery day you have to come up with the rest in cash or POSTAL Money Orders. Keep in mind that postal money orders are only up to 1000 each, and most banks don't allow you to debit out more than 3000 a day. If you owe more... forget it. You're spending more days at the post office. The best bet is to get it quick because neither the driver nor the company will give you more than 12 hours' notice that they are showing up to deliver.

I airtagged a bunch of my boxes - thank GOD - or we would never have known that they were going to show up when they did. We saw the airtags move, which is how we assumed they were going to deliver, however it took two additional days for anyone to call us to let us know that they were going to deliver the following morning at 8AM. If we would not have seen our airtags move, we wouldn't have known. Then came the delivery day. We got a call from the driver saying that they would be at our home at 9:30am. We then see a bunch of cars driving slowly past our house and parking across the street. Guys get out and walk around our house. I go and ask if I can help them, and they say they are here to move our things. I ask if they are with United Regions Van Lines. They say no - they were hired by the DRIVER through CRAIGSLIST. So the people who moved our things into our house were random people from Craigslist.

I have never heard of this practice before! And not to say that they weren't hard workers, but one seemed drunk, one looked high, and the other two looked as if they were on parole. I had to make sure my wife and I were in the house while the move was happening. Still, things ended up broken, things are missing, and we are now trying to file a claim with United Regions Van Lines. All in all - choose someone else. Do not use United Regions Van Lines.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

I don’t remember exactly when the first time was that I hired this company but what I do know is that they were so good that we promised ourselves to hire them again. Fast forward about 6 years and they have just helped us move for the third time, this time from Augusta, GA to Severn, MD. We got the same trustworthy, quick and reliable work from them as we have come to expect. I don’t know how they manage to do it at such a good price but I ain’t complaining! This is the only moving company that I see myself using. 5 stars.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

I only decided to write this review because this great company did such a wonderful job that it would be completely unfair for me not to give them credit where credit is due. The first thing that impressed me was their ability to stick to the schedule they had given me despite the bad weather. Our things arrived at my new house in Portland, OR 2 days before they were due so that was impressive. They should also be praised for the courtesy and good behavior of their movers. Last but not least, they did a good job of balancing cost with service.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2022

I truly regret hiring this company for my long distance move. This is a very dishonest company. They gave false assurance upfront to attract customers. They gave a lower quote and claimed that the final price won't change because "I'm pretty good at quoting". They won't tell you upfront that there is a 17-day delivery window and repeatedly claim that they were "pretty sure" they can deliver on my chosen date. After the contract was signed, everything was changed and they started to break their promises. They never called as they promised and I had to repeatedly call them.

The final price was >$2000 higher than quoted. The worst part was that they breached the contract by failing to pick up within the 3-day window, which caused significant trouble for us. The even worse part was that they tried to blame the customers for their failure. The supervisor was rude and told lies. The crew were NEVER on time. Floor was scratched and things were broken. I blame myself for choose this company but will never again and certainly won't recommend to anyone else.

United Regions Van Lines Company Information