Get a Quote

4.4/5 (152 ratings)

About United Nation Van Lines

United Nation Van Lines is the parent company of Moving Nation. It specializes in long-distance and cross-country moves and has experience with residential, commercial and corporate relocations. The company has a fleet of 15 trucks registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). United Nation Van Lines has provided services for over 12,500 moves in the U.S.

Pros

• Moving tracker app
    • Multiple packing options
    • Dedicated moving coordinator

Cons

• No local moves
    • Some scheduling complaints

Bottom Line

United Nation Van Lines can be an excellent option for cross-country and other long-distance moves. The company doesn’t handle local moves, but positive reviews mention fair pricing and quick, efficient crews.

United Nation Van Lines Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United Nation Van Lines?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about United Nation Van Lines?

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

It’s hard not to give 5 stars when someone exceeds your expectations by such a long shot. (Given of course that my expectations had been severely lowered based on my previous experiences with movers!) All I know is that for the first time in my life, after about 10 interstate moves, I am finally happy with the service I got. That really counts for a lot. I have no problems recommending United Nation Van Lines to anyone who will listen. Personally, I would hire again the first chance I get.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2021

A very responsive customer service phone support and great attitude by the entire United Nation Van Lines team has me grading them 5 stars. They were initially not even on my shortlist until someone told me they were one of the best. I thought from that statement that they would be very expensive but they aren’t! One of the most affordable options for a moving company and yet one of the most efficient. I have no complaints at all and would hire them again in a jiffy. Good Christmas present for me. Thanks.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

No damage to anything, delivered right on time, polite moving crew, excellent office team, perfect experience. Those 5 things earn United Nation Van Lines this 5 star review. I have not ever had such a good move and I doubt any other company could have delivered the same thing even if they tried. It was such a refreshing change from my usual interactions with movers. No doubt about it, I am going be a repeat customer for this fabulous company. Kudos guys.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

Literally the best movers I have ever had the pleasure of hiring. They were very careful with my boxes that I packed myself and packed some of the other loose items with their own material for added protection. Unsurprisingly, it all arrived unscathed by the long journey from Georgia to Ohio. I would have been ready to pay more for this level of excellence but United Nation Van Lines is a very reasonably priced company. I rate them 5 stars and recommend them highly.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

I contacted United Nation Van Lines as well as 4 other moving companies and United Nation Van Lines offered us the best rate of the bunch. However, the more important thing is that they charged us that price at the end, too. Take note, not all movers do that and many make their money by conning you with an undervalued quote and jacking up the extra charges after they have your things. This company by contrast is honest and forthcoming. I trust them enough to rehire them.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

The movers were very careful with our things, and they used good quality boxes and packing material. We watched them at work at our old house in Alabama and it was like watching people who own the things themselves handling the packing. When they unloaded and unpacked, they showed the same gentle attitude. It was enough for my wife and I to decide that we will definitely hire them if we need to move again. I recommend this company.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

Since it was my first time hiring pro movers, I went the extra mile and looked up over 10 movers who serviced our area. The reason I chose United Nation Van Lines was that they were honest about their pricing when I asked for a quote. Just 2 other companies were as forthcoming but both their quotes were about 10% higher so I chose United Nation Van Lines. I don’t know how well other would have performed but these guys were superb. NO complaints, 5 stars.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

United Nation Van Lines gave me a stress-free moving experience and completed the job on time and on budget. We were moving from California to Oregon and decided to change movers because our old ones had overcharged us for the two previous moves. No such nonsense from United Nation Van Lines. They did a better job and they charged us according to the quote we were given. The men were professional and polite, quiet and hardworking. We were very impressed. I will hire United Nation Van Lines again.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

A pleasant team of people who are genuinely interested in customer service and making a difference every day. Their office team is just as good as their movers, with everyone completely familiar with their own roles. That made it very easy to get information and ensured that all my things arrived safe at my house in Florida. The movers were very friendly and polite, too. I will remember them the next time I intend to move houses. 5 stars.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

We hired United Nation Van Lines for a relatively simple job this time. We had already packed our things to be moved into storage as we are heading off for a family reunion in Europe and will spend 3 months traveling there before my kids go to college. United Nation Van Lines just sent a team of two movers to get the boxes and transport them to a storage facility in Greer, SC. They arrived, loaded the things within an hour and left. Next thing we know, everything’s arrived at the facility 2 days early. Just more of the amazing, speedy work that United Nation Van Lines is known for.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

There is a simple rule I follow: when in doubt, hire United Nation Van Lines. I have hired them off and on for a few years now and have found that every move they handle for me gets completed without a hitch. Some other companies do manage to pull off a good move sometimes but they are never consistent like United Nation Van Lines is. I have no complaints and recommend them very strongly. 5 stars.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

I hired United Nation Van Lines to move my mom from her home in Ohio to her brother’s place in Maryland. The old home had a lot of stuff that had to be moved to storage, too, and we hired another local movers for that. Those movers messed up big time, broke things, were late and overcharged us. United Nation Van Lines did its part flawlessly. The difference could not be starker between a good and bad moving company. I really regret not hiring United Nation Van Lines for both parts – it seemed cheaper before but now has ended up costing us more. I won’t make that mistake again.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

United Nation Van Lines gets stars for my move and they fully deserve each one. They are good across the board but the main reason that prompted me to write this review is the fact that they were so clear about what each package includes and what it doesn’t. There is no confusion about what you will have to pay at the end. The other thing is that they are very particular about sticking to schedules. Our pickup was made on the dot and the delivery was done right in the middle of the window they gave us. I would hire them again.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

I give United Nation Van Lines full marks overall for doing a fantastic move despite some poor weather. I wish they were a little cheaper than they are but I guess you have to compromise somewhere. Note though that the compromise isn’t that severe – you can find many moving companies that are not as good as United Nation Van Lines charging the same amount, if not more. The team that they have in their office is also excellent. Very helpful with queries and always ready to help. I will certainly be recommending United Nation Van Lines to anyone who needs to hire movers. More than that, I will definitely rehire them myself.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2021

This was my first move in many, many years and I have to say that the standards of quality and speed have really improved over that time. I hired United Nation Van Lines because my sister had used them and recommended them as fast, reliable and affordable. I agree with all three of those descriptions. They proved themselves to be very capable and did not just do an average job but really excelled on those factors. I do not plan to move again anytime soon but if I do have to, I will surely use United Nation Van Lines again. Highly recommended.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2021

A 5 star move by United Nation Van Lines that really helped us out. We hired United Nation Van Lines to move our 2 bedroom Mississippi house to Ohio. Although there were just 2 bedrooms, there was a lot of heavy stuff in our garage which meant that we needed 4 movers to get the job done in one day. United Nation Van Lines sent us 4 really capable movers who made short work of the whole house and actually even managed to finish it ahead of time. You don’t get to see that type of efficiency very often nowadays. I will be using this company again for sure.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2021

You simply can’t go wrong with United Nation Van Lines. That is a simple but vital lesson I have learned over the past few years as I have moved across the country. Every time I have hired them, I have had a positive experience. Every time I hired others, there was drama over delays, extra charges, rude behaviour, etc. Every single time. I have learned my lesson the hard way – stick with United Nation Van Lines and everything will be right. If you aren’t convinced, just call them up and enquire, and then compare them to other movers. The difference is so stark!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2021

We hired United Nation Van Lines for our move from Roanoke, VA to Ocala, FL. The old house in Virginia was a small 2 bedroom flat so we didn’t have many things. However, we also had United Nation Van Lines collect the rest of our furniture and boxes where they were in storage in Florida and deliver them all together to our new 4 bedroom house. It was probably more complicated than the standard move that they do but they were able to pull off ours without any problems. The job was completed on the day and at the time they promised. Very happy and will hire them again.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

One of the best movers in the business, full stop. As you can see for yourself from the reviews, United Nation Van Lines has a long and impressive track record of making customers happy with their excellent service. I was convinced to hire them because of these reviews and found them to be so accurate of this great company. The trio of moving men were awesome. They really paid attention to my instructions and ensured that all my items were delivered safe and sound and on time. I racked my brains but can’t find anything that I am unhappy about. 5 stars guaranteed!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

I highly recommend United Nation Van Lines to anyone looking for reliable movers and needs to move in a short time. Those were the two criteria we had when moving from Daytona Beach, FL to High Point, NC when my husband got a new job. United Nation Van Lines’s prices were a little higher than we would normally have paid but we trusted them because of the rave reviews and their reputation for excellence. They lived up to those things and showed us that you can get still great service today without paying through your nose. We are very glad to have chosen them this time and would do so again without hesitation.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

5 stars again. I was introduced to United Nation Van Lines a few years ago and haven’t looked back since. They are not the cheapest option but that is a small consideration when you realize that you are entrusting everything in your house to movers from a moving company. You have to pay for honesty and reliability, and few companies come close to these guys in that regard. Combine that with the fact that they are always on time when picking up and delivering and you can see why I love them. I plan to use them again and you should definitely consider them before you decide.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

A really reliable company that is very open with its customers about the most important factors when you are moving: time and cost. I could have chosen other movers who gave me lower quotes but I went with United Nation Van Lines because of their upfront attitude. It was a refreshing change from the (seemingly deliberate) obfuscation I got from virtually every other company I called. Their sales and customer support team deserve a medal for the superb job they do to reassure customers, and then the moving team comes in and executes a stellar job with the move itself. Just perfect.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

United Nation Van Lines is the moving company you are looking for if you value your time, your money and prefer an honest company that respects its clientele. I come to this conclusion based on my experiences with about 4 or 5 other movers in the past few years. They have always left me disappointed in one way or another. But United Nation Van Lines was the first of the lot to give me the quality service I paid for and do it quickly, politely and safely. I wish I had known about them before. Now that I do, I will stick with them.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

We ordered the full packing service. Things were haphazardly packed, disorganized and lacked proper descriptions. We waited a long time for the delivery spending the time in hotels. When the load arrived the crew would only unpack the items with packing blankets involved. We had to pay extra to have them haul off the cardboard and packing. Much of the glassware was damaged.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2021

I hired United Nation Van Lines to move my family from our old home in Dover, DE to a new one we had built in Valley Stream, NY. While most of the appliances were already in our new place, we had a lot of personal effects in Delaware that we wanted to take with us. The movers packed our stuff in a matter of hours and they used high-quality boxes that felt like they could take a real beating. Of course, they didn’t and arrived in the exact same shape and condition within 4 days. The movers then helped us unload and unpack our things where they were supposed to go. A job very well done. 5 stars from us.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

A very fast move by a team of mover that really know what they are doing. I hired them to move from my 2 bedroom apartment in Baltimore to a 3 bedroom house in Milwaukee. The moving truck arrived about 20 minutes early and the 2 men were eager to get right to work. They worked very efficiently and I could tell just by watching that they were very experienced movers who knew exactly what they were doing. It was the same when they were unloading and unpacking at my family’s new home. I am very happy with their service and have no hesitations about recommending them.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

5 stars for this excellent moving company. We decided to hire them again after last year because they did such a good job last time. This time again, we got the same punctuality, courtesy, care and speed as before. Those were the very reasons we gave them a 5-star review the previous time. I am glad to report that it was pretty much the same great performance this time around. No doubts that I will be hiring them again in the near future for exactly those reasons. We were moving from Florida to Tennessee, from a 2 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom house.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

We hired United Nation Van Lines to move our three kids from their grandparents’ place in Ohio back to our home in New York (my husband and I were working overseas for the past 2 years). Because United Nation Van Lines had done such a wonderful job of moving them there 2 years ago, we naturally hired them again now. Both times, the movers did an outstanding job. When the kids start going off to college, we will definitely hire United Nation Van Lines again. 5 stars from us.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2021

A good experience. We were given what I first assumed was a very small moving team of just 4 people to pack up and load my 5-bedroom house. However, they managed to surprise me with their efficiency and actually finished before they were due to. When they delivered at my house in San Jose, CA, it was a different crew but they worked with the same great attitude. I am very happy that I chose United Nation Van Lines and definitely recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2021

We hired United Nation Van Lines to move from Miami, FL to Charlotte, NC. We needed the move completed in a hurry because the old property had already been sold off. United Nation Van Lines managed to give us a window that was perfect for what we wanted despite such short notice. That saved us a heap of money that we would otherwise have had to spend on hotels and other expenses. A huge thanks to the movers for doing a wonderful job and the managers for making it happen.

United Nation Van Lines Company Information