3.92/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Mohawk Flooring

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1878, Mohawk is the world’s largest flooring company and a trusted manufacturer of innovative products. We offer a full range of flooring options to fit your needs, including carpet, hardwood, laminate, tile and luxury vinyl. Our premier products include SmartStrand carpet with built-in stain resistance (installed in more than 7 million homes) and ArmorMax hardwoods with the most durable finish in the industry. For questions and concerns, please give us a call or visit our website: we are happy to help you.

Mohawk Flooring Gallery (6)

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 19, 2017

641 Mohawk Flooring Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I had carpet installed from Mohawk Flooring for the whole house. Compared to other brands, they have a tighter weave and spills would stay on top and wouldn’t penetrate the carpet. It’s going to last more than 20 years and you won’t have any wear-patterns, whereas with the polyester blends, you’ll have where you mainly sit all the time, and it’ll have traffic patterns. This carpet won’t. It's awesome, I love it and it's beautiful. It has a two-tone grey and lighter grey. It’s a small pile carpet and it’s something you would see more in commercial properties, like in a business.

Cost-wise, it was reasonable. It would have been the same price for the polyester blend that I picked out. I had two other ones picked out, but the order fell through and I’m glad I ended up getting this instead. I have a father who has dementia and he tends to spill a lot of things and knocks over things. He spilled pop on the carpet the other day, and I didn’t get back to it until at least a minute later and it still stayed on top of the carpet and didn’t even penetrate. It was easy to wipe up. The guy said it would bubble up on the carpet but it wouldn’t go through and he was right. I’m very happy. The experience has been very good and I would recommend it.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Maggie of Orlando, FL and Vicki of Zebulon, NC- we have fought Mohawk for over a year with the same peeling, bubbling and scraped off finish on our Echo Lake Java engineered wood floor you are describing. Mohawk refuses to replace or do anything to help us despite the obviously defective flooring and the thousands of dollars we invested. We've been told we must hire another inspector at our own expense to report on the cause of the floor damage - and then they'd decide! More money from us and still no guarantees. We're meticulous homeowners disgusted by the investment in this floor and zero backing from Mohawk. We plan to file a lawsuit next - knowing there are others, class action may be in order.

Mohawk Flooring response

Dear Krista, I'm Laura from Mohawk, and I'm so sorry again for your experience with your floors. I understand you are declining the option for a second inspection of your floors, but I've shared your comments with our Consumer Affairs team. Although their advice remains having a second inspection done, you can contact them at consumer@mohawkind.com for any questions. I'm very sorry for your experience, Krista. Take care-- Laura

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I bought a house and in the den, there was wood flooring that I liked but it was connected to a lot of carpet. I didn’t want all the carpet so I had the carpet ripped out and extended the wood floor this August. I called the person where they originally got the floor from and matched it up. The blending went really well and I like it but it scratches really easy. I found another scratch and I was wondering how it happened when I don't even have a dog anymore.

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Mohawk Fashion Knowledge style(s) confuse me. I have seen two different style numbers, both differ in appearance. My point is that I selected a style, rather on the shaggy-side, one that is soft and fringy. What was installed is a short dense curly pile. The merchant will not correct this mistake - they say this is what I ordered. I have seen samples of both styles - the style numbers are very similar. I have complained to Jim in the consumer division, have a claim number. Nobody from Mohawk has contacted me i.e. reg sales rep. Have also written to the CEO of Mohawk asking him to intervene. I am sick of the whole mess - too disorganized.

Mohawk Flooring response

Hello Mae, I'm Laura with Mohawk Flooring, and I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with your carpet. Your retailer is responsible for working with Mohawk on your behalf to address your concerns, but I understand from your comments that there are additional concerns around this. I'm asking our Consumer Affairs team to look into the matter and I will follow up with you - I'm so sorry again for your experience, Mae! Take care-- Laura

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I bought a carpet manufactured by Mohawk Flooring and I had it installed in the family room. The delivery was quick and the installation was good. We like its color and that it's very soft. It's speckled and the design is called Crushed Pearl. It looks very nice and feels nice on our feet but it has a pile on it which makes me work hard to vacuum it. We've had it for not even a month but so far, so good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mohawk Flooring?

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

We did a lot of research and Mohawk Flooring was evidently superior and it’s what we bought. We purchased the hardwood floors from Mohawk Flooring and we installed it for our home. The price and the quality were important and I like that the flooring is three-quarter inch hardwood that’s really light. So far, we did the living room, and we’ll go back in about a week and pick up another roomful since we’re just taking it as we can get it down. Mohawk Flooring went way above our expectations.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

We got the vinyl flooring from Mohawk and had it installed in the two bedrooms, kitchen, dining room and living room of our home. We looked at other brands before purchasing and we thought Mohawk’s quality was better. The flooring looked real, we liked the wood coloring and it matched really well. I like the fact that I can dump water on it and it’ll just evaporate and won’t hurt it. When the flooring was installed, the installers beat it with a hammer and I couldn’t see any marks, so it was sturdy. We love our Mohawk flooring.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

We had a house built and part of the house had flooring in it already. We just added flooring where there was a carpet. We got hardwood installed in the living room and I was very happy with the installation. However, the floor is slippery for the dog but my wife and I are happy with it. They did a good job.

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

Purchased SmartStrand carpet for our first home that we purchased less than 2 years ago. Paid over 7 THOUSAND dollars for this 'premium, stain resistant' carpet. I can say this is hands down the most disappointing purchase we have made for our home. The seams in the carpet were VERY visible after installation. Called the installer back who apologized and said the carpet was very hard to work with and with the style (half close loop half open) and colour (beige) it was next to impossible to make the seams invisible. Ummm, what?! That information should have been given when we bought the carpet. The edges were also frayed looking. He told us to vacuum the carpet a few times and with use the seams would blend and the edges would smooth out. NOT TRUE.

This carpet looks like absolute garbage. It always looks dirty and I can't tear my eyes away from the horrible seams (which have been placed in the worst locations!). We've even had comments from friends and family about how the carpet doesn't look new and they wouldn't have paid for something that ended up looking like that. Can you imagine?!

I wish we had purchased something a fraction of the cost of this. This product is horrible, go online and read the reviews. I wish I had spent more time reading about this before purchasing. Best part?! I contacted Mohawk numerous times on Instagram and by email and they said they would get in contact with me but never did. Literally the worst customer service in the world. Bottom line? Don't do it.

Mohawk Flooring response

Dear Holly, I'm Laura with Mohawk - I'm very sorry to hear of your experience with your carpet. Our consumer affairs team called and spoke with you yesterday, but you were on your way out and said you would call us back. When you have a chance to call us back, we will be happy to work with you and your retailer/installer to address your concerns. The consumer affairs team emailed you on August 29th after we received your comments and email address via Instagram - we emailed the address provided and the email didn't bounce back, so possibly our message was filtered into a spam or junk folder. You can email us at consumer@mohawkind.com if you prefer to email vs. call. Thank you Holly, and I apologize again for your experience. Take care-- Laura

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

We went to Bell's Carpet looking for some carpeting for our new house. We had a budget so we looked at what was within the budget. We liked Mohawk’s styling and had those installed in the two guestrooms which we haven’t used yet but I’m sure it’s fine.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

I purchased Mohawk American Retreat Engineered Hardwood Flooring and had it installed in January 2016. Over time I noticed splintering on the floors. I live alone and do not have any pets. I have a housekeeper that sweeps, mops the floors once a month. I basically stay in my carpeted bedroom or on the area rug in my living room 98% of the time. Although this probably sounds bad, I rarely sweep or mop my floor between the housekeepers visits unless there is a spill or trash on the floor. In addition, I'm afraid to make the floor worse by sweeping/mopping excessively. There is no reason why this floor should be deteriorating at the rate that it is. I've contacted the place of purchase for assistance. I'm not hopeful that they will be able to help me. It also does not sound like Mohawk will stand by their product from reading these reviews. Any advice would be appreciated.

Mohawk Flooring response

Hi Vicki, I'm Laura with Mohawk Flooring, and I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with your flooring! Our consumer affairs team is going to be contacting you via email - once we know who the dealer/retailer is, we can get a claim underway and address your concerns about the floor. If you don't get an email from us in the next few days, you can contact us again here and I'll follow up for you. I'm very sorry again for your experience, Vicki. Take care-- Laura

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

There's a store close to where we live and they sell Mohawk Flooring. We like the extent of the variety of product that Mohawk has and we fell in love with one of their wood laminate flooring and bought it. We didn’t consider other brands after that. We first installed the flooring in our living room and dining room area then in the office/guestroom and finally in the master bedroom. We love the flooring and we just vacuum it. We also use a product called Bona to clean it but we don’t have to use that much.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

We bought our carpet around 2 1/2 years ago and after a year we noticed that that carpet showed signs of wear. You can tell everywhere we walked and had our furniture as the carpet has flattened. Had the store rep come and look and he too believed the carpet had showed signs of wear. The rep for Mohawk never came to look at the carpet. I sent him pictures as did the store rep. We had the carpet professional cleaned as they told us after 18 months it should be cleaned so we did.

The store rep told us to just clean it ourselves as not to spend too much money on it. Right there was a red flag. But we did have it cleaned professional and they told us the carpet showed signs of wear in the traffic areas. Mohawk had a inspection done and found not to be worn enough for warranty. It's all bull. A carpet with a 25 year warranty to show signs of wear just after 1 year. So we are left with a carpet that has flattened out everywhere my furniture once was and walked on.

Mohawk Flooring response

Hi Jim, I'm Laura from Mohawk, and I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with your floors. If you want, you can have a second inspection done: you would hire an inspector and have them send their report to Mohawk. This will reopen the claim. The inspector should be certified either by the NICFI - http://www.nicfi.org/Search.aspx - or the IICRC - http://www.iicrc.info/locateapro/homepage.aspx -- on both sites, you can find your nearest certified flooring inspectors. They usually have a wide radius of service. You or the inspector can send the report to consumer@mohawkind.com. I'm extremely sorry again for your experience, Jim. Take care -- Laura

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

Mohawk Flooring is being sold in our local flooring store and Mohawk's Luxury Vinyl flooring has the right color. I had the flooring installed in my home's sunroom, kitchen, dining room and hallway. The flooring was fine, has met all expectations and good for the money I paid. I also like that it’s waterproof and stain-proof.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

While buying the stain guarded carpet, we had stains that simply seemed to stay. The carpet was cleaned by a professional as required. Mohawk said it was the pad. The store that sold the pad and carpet noted that it was a Mohawk carpet pad. Mohawk mentioned that may be installed incorrectly. The store manager noted that the carpet was clearly installed correctly and Mohawk had never honored a warranty in the several years that he had been in the industry. Mohawk sent a person who noted that the carpet was not defective. He gave no reason why the stains would stay, but noted that he was not a "chemist." Be a good consumer and avoid this company. The warranty is only advertising.

Mohawk Flooring response

Dear Scott, I'm Laura from Mohawk Flooring - I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with your carpet. You can have a second inspection done if you're interested. You would hire an inspector and have them send their report to Mohawk. This will reopen the claim. The inspector should be certified by either the NICFI - http://www.nicfi.org/Search.aspx - or the IICRC - http://www.iicrc.info/locateapro/homepage.aspx -- you can find your nearest certified flooring inspectors on those website. Inspectors usually have a wide radius of service. You or the inspector can send the report to consumer@mohawkind.com. I'm very sorry again for your experience, Scott. Take care -- Laura

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I purchased a Karastan carpet and want it installed in the basement family room and bedroom. I've used it previously and I loved it. The price is more expensive than other brands but I like the quality of it. I also like the softness and durability of it. It's fabulous. Overall, I am very satisfied with Mohawk Flooring.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I bought a Silver Strand carpet from Mohawk Flooring and have it installed in all the rooms of our home that needed to be carpeted. It had a lot to offer in terms of stain resistance, softness, and color. So, it exceeded the other brands. Although we need to contact them regarding a couple of seams, the carpet is great. We went in knowing what we wanted, so when we did the purchasing, it was pretty easy. Overall, the experience was great.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

Our son and daughter-in-law had put a Mohawk product into their home in Minnesota. We liked it so much that we decided to go that route. We bought the Mohawk SmartStrand and had it installed in our bedroom. We like the texture and the softness of it. Our flooring is wonderful and I love it. Overall, our experience with Mohawk Flooring was very good.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

Purchased my Mohawk carpet in 9/13. Had it professionally cleaned on 1/8/15 and again 7/17. The last one cleaning wicking appeared and they came back and re-cleaned the carpet, wicking appeared within a few days and I noticed the carpet untwisted in a number of areas. The carpet service said they would refund my money because pet stains could not be removed. Had another Professional carpet service come out and look at it and he said the wicking problem is due to pet stains.

I called Mohawk, they said the warranty was null and void if the carpet had not been cleaned within 18 months, which it had. The retailer is now telling me the carpet is not nylon which I was told it was, but instead it is polyester and that due to pet stains there is nothing I can do about the problems with the carpet, stains or untwisting. I would really appreciate someone from consumer affairs taking a look at the carpet and give me their opinion. Only info I have on the carpet is it is a Mohawk, SPG79, COLOR 158, LaPoint, Ultra Strand, Raw Linen. Can't figure out how to send my purchase order from Factory Flooring outlet.

Mohawk Flooring response
    Hi Pauline, I'm Laura with Mohawk Flooring - I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with your carpet. You can ask your flooring dealer to file a claim on your behalf, and give him a copy of the cleaning receipts; however, it sounds like the representative on the phone was referring to the time between the cleanings on January 2015 and July 2017 not being less than 18 months. If your dealer is no longer in business or isn't responsive, you can contact our consumer affairs department by sending us some info here: http://www2.mohawkflooring.com/consumer-affairs/default.aspx

I'm very sorry again for your experience, Pauline! Take care-- Laura

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

Not Happy that it has taken a Mohawk over 2 weeks to inspect the new flooring that they are supposed to be sending to our installer. They put in for a claim because it was all defective. I'm tired of waiting for you guys to get our floor to our installer so they can get it installed. I will never recommend your brand to anyone. Where's my floor?! I'm tired of walking on nails!

Mohawk Flooring response

Hi Kami, I'm Laura from Mohawk - I'm very sorry to hear about your experience! I will check with our Consumer Affairs team to see what the status of your claim is, and will report back. I apologize again for your experience, Kami! Take care-- Laura

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

Mohawk Engineered Flooring is Peeling, Bubbling, and Worse. We selected these floors though our builder, Taylor Morrison. We saw immediate issues with scratching and the finish on the floors. We tried to work this through our builder, who had several flooring inspectors out to see the flooring. All of them said the floors showed excessive wear for new flooring and they were concerned about the finish basically flaking off - but concluded that it was installed correctly so they really had no further liability. They basically said, "Hey, you chose cheap flooring".

I assure you NOTHING about these floors was cheap, and to have embarrassing, failing floors in an $800,000 home is insane. This product is absolutely flawed, defective and shouldn't be installed ANYWHERE. We paid over $22,000 for this upgrade. We are responsible home owners who have owned hardwood and engineered flooring in the past. We don't use bad cleaners on them. We don't have water battles in here. There is NO REASON these floors should have failed in under 3 years given how careful we are.

Mohawk Flooring response
    Hi Maggie, I'm Laura from Mohawk Flooring - I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with your floor! Our Consumer Affairs team wasn't able to find a claim in our system under your name; would you mind sending us some more info at https://www.mohawkflooring.com/consumer-affairs/

Please indicate on the form that you have been in consistent contact with your builder, as you note here, and share what the response has been from them. I'm so sorry again for your experience, Maggie. Take care-- Laura

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

Our experience with Mohawk Flooring was very pleasant. The cost of carpeting was reasonable and we liked the carpet and its thickness. Also, the sales person was nice and helpful and she worked with us on it.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

We purchased Mohawk Flooring rugs for our bedroom and tiles for our bathroom. They had other things but I went straight for the Mohawk rugs ‘cause I loved it. I liked the color and the softness of it. It happened to be of good quality too and it was also child and pet-proofed which I liked. We picked the products up from their warehouse. Then we transported it down here to cut cost. We've moved so we’re in a very rural area now. We're doing an addition so we're doing that first, then the installer would come back to do the rest of the house. So the tiles have been installed but the rugs haven't, but I've got what I needed and it worked out so I’m a satisfied customer.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

I coordinated Mohawk Flooring’s Great Outdoors for a client. Before purchasing it, we looked at other carpets. The client purchased the Great Outdoors and the store cut it. The quality was better and its cost was higher. The color of the carpet matched the small swatch but the color was very difficult. Mohawk should have samples larger than a 2x2 square on a board though because it was difficult to choose the color from all the other colors. My client also wound up getting other stuff with the carpet. She then changed her mind about the carpet and decided ultimately to go with the wood flooring.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Bought the Mohawk SmartStrand carpet because it has "pet protection". Thought this would be a smart idea to have with 3 dogs in the house. After a couple years while vacuuming we noticed the seam falling apart. The carpet backing is still together, just the carpet is coming apart at the seam. We have learned this is called delaminating. We called our retailer and they contacted the local rep. Mohawk hires a third party inspector who came out to evaluate the situation. Their inspection concluded our carpet is delaminating because there was dog urine in that area. The urine causes the glue to break down and lose adhesion to the backing. Originally was told this is outside the warranty because the dog urine caused the delaminating.

Have been waiting for months now for the Mohawk rep to review this before I start to tell the world about how the carpet does not stain and cleans well just beware it delaminates and falls off the backing if a dog has an accident on it. Their warranty does not cover excess liquids with a latex backing. BUYER BEWARE. They use latex backing and when it has excess liquids the carpet will delaminate from the backer. Good news is it shouldn't stain, just make sure if your dog has an accident on it or if you clean it, do not allow excess liquids. I do not know what excess liquids is because that is not explained in their warranty.

We now live with our carpet pulled up and fraying in the middle of our living room for all to see and trip on. Have to be careful with the vacuum as it pulls the carpet apart at the seam. I have never written a complaint before but this has me so mad that I bought a product that is to withstand pets and it can't get excess liquids on it because it will fall apart. This is quoted text from their website, "All Accidents. All Pets. All the Time.™" SEEMS A LOT DECEIVING TO ME! I WILL NEVER SAY ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT MOHAWK EVER!

Mohawk Flooring response
    Hi Bryan, I'm Laura from Mohawk, and I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with your carpet. I'm going to ask our Consumer Affairs department what claim information was reported, but in the meantime I wanted to note that you should have the option of doing another inspection, if you choose to hire an inspector and have them submit their assessment to Mohawk - this will reopen the claim. The inspector needs to be certified either by the NICFI - http://www.nicfi.org/Search.aspx - or the IICRC -

http://www.iicrc.info/locateapro/homepage.aspx -- On both those sites, you can enter your zip code and find the closest inspectors. Many will have a wide radius of service. You or the inspector can email Mohawk the new report to consumer@mohawkind.com and Mohawk will reopen the claim, if the assessment differs from the first one. I will be back in touch with what I hear from Consumer Affairs, and I'm very sorry again for your experience! Take care-- Laura

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

We had vinyl flooring from Mohawk put down in the kitchen, foyer and powder room. I was working with a design team and we looked at things together, but I went with what I like and what they recommended. I chose what we thought would go really well in the area. And I certainly like it very much. I also like that it doesn’t show a lot of dirt. I’m happy with its appearance and how I have to take care of it.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

We have purchased Premium Glueless Luxury Vinyl Flooring (LVT) from Mohawk Flooring last year and it was installed in our own home by professional installers. Within a month this floor was really bad: it was lifting and start shrinking. We have contacted Mohawk and they send their inspector who made a report stating that the vinyl floor is NOT defective. Since then it gotten worse: it is now shrunk even more from the walls, it's lifting throughout our home, breaking in pieces even more.

Mohawk Flooring response
    Hi Ludmila, I'm Laura with Mohawk Flooring - I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with your floors. I understand from your message that you've already had an inspector out, so I just wanted to share that you can have another inspection done if you're interested - you would hire an inspector and have them submit their assessment to Mohawk. This will reopen the claim. The inspector just needs to be certified, either by the NICFI - http://www.nicfi.org/Search.aspx - or by the IICRC -

http://www.iicrc.info/locateapro/homepage.aspx -- On both of those sites, you can type in your zip code and find the nearest certified flooring inspectors. Many of them have a wide radius of service. You or the inspector can email the report to consumer@mohawkind.com -- Mohawk will reopen the claim once they receive the new inspector's report. I'm very sorry again for your experience, Ludmila. Take care -- Laura

Original review: July 23, 2017

3 years ago I renovated my upstairs and purchased Mohawk carpet (legacy) from Lowe's. My dad was a Mohawk dealer and I had always purchased Mohawk carpet. My dad had closed his business and I had to reluctantly purchase carpet elsewhere. Installation went well and I was satisfied with color etc. However it was long that I noticed anything that touched the floor would cause a stain that I was unable to remove. After numerous attempts and hiring a professional carpet cleaner the stains returned. The carpet also shows every footstep which adds to the dreadful look of the carpet. I am the only person who uses the upstairs room, there is very little traffic other than myself.

I contacted Lowe's and was told there was nothing that can be done. I contacted Mohawk and was advised that the retailer would be responsible. I am a widow and I do not have the funds to replace the carpet. You would think after only 3 years this would not even be necessary. I am at a loss and so very disappointed in this carpet. All I am asking is that Mohawk stand behind their product. Even if it means replacing the carpet at a discounted rate. I would appreciate any assistance or consideration. Thank you for your time. I sincerely pray I have not wasted my time but I feel most likely I have.

Hello Rita,
    I'm Laura from Mohawk Flooring, and I'm really sorry to hear of your experience with your carpet. Your retailer is in fact responsible for working with Mohawk on your behalf to address your concerns - I'm afraid I don't have enough background info to understand why the retailer might tell you that nothing can be done, so I'm checking with our Consumer Affairs department about this and will send you more info. Generally, if your retailer isn't responsive, you can contact our Consumer Affairs department and ask them to follow up with your retailer: http://www2.mohawkflooring.com/consumer-affairs/default.aspx
    I'm extremely sorry again for your experience, Rita.

Take care-- Laura

Original review: July 22, 2017

BP459 Magnolia Terrace and 717 bleached parchment: We built our home in 2008 and Carpet House of Fredericksburg VA installed the Mohawk carpet. We started noticing major buckling in all rooms of the house. Our upstairs and hallway as well as the basement. Contacted Mohawk as well as Carpet House. Carpet House came out to look then a rep from Mohawk came out to look at the problem. Mohawk tried to blame it on our vacuum and tried to say we must have had it improperly cleaned...

When they inspected the carpet and saw that we had not had it cleaned or used the wrong kind of vacuum (ORECK) they blamed the installation and Carpet House came out and power stretched. Now 2017 the carpet is buckled more than ever and is becoming a trip hazard. The upstairs area is rarely walked (once or twice a year when family comes to visit), our master bedroom is on the main level. We believe that it is a poorly manufactured carpet. Will not purchase Mohawk carpet in the future.

Mohawk Flooring response
    Hi Steve, I'm Laura with Mohawk Flooring, and I'm extremely sorry to hear about your experience with your carpet. If you're continuing to experience issues, please share your concerns with your retailer and they'll continue to work with Mohawk on your behalf. If your retailer is no longer responsive, you can contact our Consumer Affairs department and we will follow up with them: http://www2.mohawkflooring.com/consumer-affairs/default.aspx

I'm very sorry again for your experience, Steve. Take care-- Laura

Original review: July 20, 2017

We had carpeting done by Mohawk Flooring in the family room and bedroom. I like the design and so far, the flooring has met my expectations. It was a good experience and I am satisfied.

Mohawk Flooring Company Information