Call toll free
3.53/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1878, Mohawk is the world’s largest flooring company and a trusted manufacturer of innovative products. We offer a full range of flooring options to fit your needs, including carpet, hardwood, laminate, tile and luxury vinyl. Our premier products include SmartStrand carpet with built-in stain resistance (installed in more than 7 million homes) and ArmorMax hardwoods with the most durable finish in the industry. For questions and concerns, please give us a call or visit our website: we are happy to help you.

Mohawk Flooring Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

870 Mohawk Flooring Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

My wife and have been spending the last few months redoing our basement. Our previous carpet and decor of 15 years was needing an uplift. We struggled to find a good quality Berber and selected a Mohawk line from Loudenslager's Carpet Corner in Williamsport PA. The carpet came in very quick and the installers were very professional. Our area is an L shape, making it wider than 15' at the L section. This required a seam, but that did not concern us because our previous Berber had the same seam location. The install was a challenge due to a slate pool table needing moved from one side until completed, and then back to complete the L portion. A great deal of coordination was required for this.

Upon completion and a full day of glue drying, we noticed that the transition from the long wide section to the seamed area was extremely noticeable. We contacted Loudenslager's and they came to look to ensure it was seamed correctly and upon inspection it was. But it was still easy to see where the long run ended and the side L transitioned to the new piece. We have provide pictures to Loudenslager's and they were going to share with Mohawk.

I am very concerned with this as we just put $2600 into the carpet, install and another $200 in the move of items to complete. This transition area unfortunately is not covered by any furniture and is only highlighted when the projector is on and the area is lit up as seen in some of the pictures. Definitely not an acceptable product and it looks as if we went for a very cheap quality product with very little quality control. We await further action from Mohawk and a personal visit by Loudenslager's this coming Monday. Not very pleased with this look and await a resolution.

Mohawk Flooring response

Hi Ted, I'm Laura with Mohawk - I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. Your store has not filed a claim with Mohawk, but they will work with Mohawk as needed on your behalf, and they will file a claim for you if manufacturing defects are suspected. I apologize for your experience with your carpet! Laura with Mohawk Flooring

Get expert buying tips about Flooring delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

We went to Home Comfort flooring and the quality of the other carpet brands that they carried were comparable to the one that we got from Mohawk Flooring. But we liked the color and thickness of Mohawk's product so that's what we bought. We had it installed in our living and family rooms and their reps did a great job. They moved the furniture and were in and out. We were very pleased with our experience.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I really wish I’d done my own homework, instead of listening to a lying floor salesman. We put in Mohawk Windridge Hickory. He assured us it was a very good quality and would withstand most anything other than abuse. He told us Hickory was a hardwood and held up much better than most. We’ve had them less than a month now and they’ve got this weird white dust or film that I can’t get cleaned off of them and they’re already scratched all to hell. I bought only the cleaner that Mohawk recommended, so why can’t I get them clean? I can’t find big enough rugs to cover the entire freakin floor, everything and I mean EVERYTHING seems to put a new scratch on these darn floors.

No way this is a high quality engineered wood product, no way! I can’t see how we’re even going to get a few good years out of these floors. $12,000.00 down the drain. Never Ever Again will I use anything Mohawk! That was a hard lesson to learn. I’ve had real wood (solid wood) before and that’s what I’ll use in the future. I will make sure it doesn’t come from Mohawk. They don’t deserve another dime of my money. Buyer beware, they are going to scratch like crazy.

Mohawk Flooring response

Hi Cynthia, I'm Laura from Mohawk - I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with your flooring. For cleaning advice, you can contact our Hard Surfaces Technical Services Team. I couldn't tell from your comments if you've spoken with your retailer about your concerns with your flooring. Your retailer will be able to assist you and will work with Mohawk on your behalf if needed. I apologize again for your experience.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

From day one this floor (Mohawk 5-inch Tagliare flooring) has been a nightmare. They even told me, "It's rated a hardness of 900. That is not suitable for flooring." That's a direct quote from Mohawk. In two years with all my furniture on felt pads the Finish has worn off of everywhere Furniture sits on top of and yet they're telling me this is not and the contractor who installed my flooring said they don't even install it anymore because of the nightmares of having to rip it out. His exact quote was, "It's a defective product and we will not stand behind it because the manufacturer will not stand behind it."

Mohawk Flooring response

Hi Richard, I'm Laura with Mohawk Flooring - I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with your floors. We didn't find a claim under your name - from your comments, has the company who sold you the flooring refused to file a claim on your behalf? Would you mind letting me know who the company is (name and location)? Or, if you bought the flooring from your builder, what your builder's name and location is? I will see if there's something we can do on our end. I apologize again for your experience.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

We like the type of carpeting that we got from Mohawk Flooring. It's like Berber, which we like. We also like its colors and quality, which seems very good. Now that it's installed, we're very pleased with it. It's what we imagined it would be.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mohawk Flooring?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

We bought country oak-colored laminate flooring from Mohawk to patch up the same kind of flooring that is already in our house. I'm very happy with the flooring.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

We purchased the LifeProof carpet in April of 2018, after 2 months we noticed it had started matting together even in areas of little to no traffic. We made the claim and pictures were taken along with a sample of carpet for testing. We do not wear shoes in the house and purchased the expensive padding for under the carpet. We have a warranty but they came back with testing to say everything looks fine so they will not be replacing the carpet. Very unhappy with this product and how they will not even replace it, won’t purchase this again or anything Mohawk makes, carpet even gets vacuumed every other day but yet looks years old when it isn’t even a few months old!

Mohawk Flooring response

Hello Madison, I'm Laura with Mohawk Flooring - I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with your carpet. Since your claim was declined based on photos and samples, you do have the option of having an inspection done in order to reopen the claim, if you would like to hire an inspector and have them assess your carpet. You or the inspector would send their report to us. The inspector must be certified either by the NICFI - http://www.nicfi.org/Search.aspx - or by the IICRC - http://www.iicrc.info/locateapro/homepage.aspx -- you can find your nearest certified flooring inspectors on both sites. They usually have a wide radius of service. I apologize again for your experience, Madison. Laura with Mohawk Flooring

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

We purchased a new spec home with existing Mohawk engineered wood flooring in October 2015. Approximately 1 year ago we began noticing small splits in their wood flooring and contacted the home builder with their concerns. The consumer stated that the builder has inspected the flooring several times and determined humidity was the issue and there was nothing they could do about the splits. We are not happy with the determination and an inspection was requested. The flooring was installed several weeks before they moved in but has no knowledge of acclimation, moisture testing or installation. There is no attic stock to measure, inspect, or have tested.

Rocky Mountains flooring company Inspection results: "The hardwood flooring is installed on the main-level in the entryway, living room, kitchen, and dining room. Started inspection in the entryway where was asked to look at splits in their flooring. Initially had trouble seeing the issues but under the right light and at different angles observed scratches and splits in the entryway and throughout the main-level. I inspected the entire main-level and found that over 50% of the installed boards contained the splits. There is no attic stock to inspect.

The splits are considered face checking, which are cracks in the veneer that run down the length of the board. Face checking occurs in engineered wood flooring when relative humidity is too low and the floor experiences dry conditions outside the manufacturer's parameters. I measured the RH throughout the main-level and recorded 32% & more. The consumer is also concerned with 2 cracked boards and 1 gap in the living room. I inspected the issues and observed 2 cracked boards that are repairable and 1 end gap that was 1/16'' wide. I took a look at the installation and found there is no expansion space at transitions with different types of flooring, no expansion space at base cabinets or the sliding glass door, and places where baseboards and ledgestone are pinching the flooring."

Colorado is a super dry state and it's hard to maintain humidity up to 55% at home especially in winter. Installing a wrong wood in Colorado and then blaming consumer that they should have installed a centralized humidifier (which builder failed to communicate when we bought the house) is not acceptable. Also we been maintaining temp 70F-72F in winter and 65F in summer at our house.

First Arlan/Lennar tried to convince by saying "It's out of warranty, we cannot do anything, neither Mohawk". Later we pushed a litter and asked for inspection as per manufacturer warranty but after inspection Arlan/Lennar denied our request to replace floor saying Mohawk denied the claim. I believe Mohawk should take a responsibility and accept the claim. They should force the dealers to acknowledge this issue (community wide issue), also wood should be installed as per weather conditions in the area not because builder found it cheaper or they are not bothered checking what is the best fit for house. Consumer simply believes builders and pay lot of money (all hard earned money in savings) and in return we get this. I hope this can change how Mohawk deals with dealers & help consumers.

Mohawk Flooring response

Hi Sandeep, I'm Laura with Mohawk, and I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with your floors. Since the claim was declined based on an inspection, you do have the option of having a second inspection done: you would hire an inspector and have them assess your floor and send their report to Mohawk. This will reopen the claim. The inspector should be certified either by the NICFI - http://www.nicfi.org/Search.aspx - or by the IICRC - http://www.iicrc.info/locateapro/homepage.aspx -- you can find your nearest certified flooring inspectors on both sites. They usually have a wide radius of service. You or the inspector would send the report to consumer@mohawkind.com in order to reopen the claim. I apologize again for your experience. Laura with Mohawk Flooring

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

We bought a new home with Lennar 11 months ago. Mohawk Flooring was installed and was already delaminating when we did our walk through 1 week prior to closing escrow. Soon after we moved in the flooring started to chip throughout home at edges and pieces were cracked down the middle. Flooring company that installed was informed that Mohawk is no longer making our die lot. We are now stuck with flooring that is again delaminating and several cracks running down middle of the boards and chips throughout with no solution as Mohawk refuses to replace our floor and keeps sending samples that do not match our flooring.

I have been dealing with this for 11 months and all of my neighbors that have this flooring are having the same issues. Dogs walking on floor creates dents as this flooring is so soft and easily scratched. Had I been warned I never would have allow Mohawk flooring to be installed in my new home with ** flooring. Mohawk is refusing to own up to the fact that their material is not worthy of being in a home with pets or fix the mistakes caused by crappy materials. I would not recommend this company for any type of flooring as this manufacturer refuses to fix the thousands of homes in Colorado where these issues have surfaced. New home buyers are stuck with floors that have a 30 year warranty but can’t last even a year in a brand new home.

Mohawk Flooring response

Hi Glenda, I'm Laura with Mohawk Flooring - I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with your floor. We looked for a claim under your name and didn't locate one - would you let me know what name the claim was filed under, or what your claim number is? I apologize again for your experience!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

An LVT product from Mohawk Flooring was picked out on appearance. It was expensive but it’s good. It's very durable and it cleans easily.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

We purchased Karastan carpeting for the basement from Mohawk, whose quality and class were higher compared to other brands. We got a small stain and we haven’t been able to remove it, but it’s a nice carpet that feels comfortable.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I'm happy with the Mohawk carpeting and I've recommended it. I like the color, style and quality of it. We had it done before Thanksgiving and the installation in the living room, dining area and small hallway combined took half a day.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

We’d done Pergo type flooring before and it heats up, and the Mohawk flooring was guaranteed not to do that. Plus it is waterproof, which is big as I have pets. I purchased a PVC floor and I’m very happy with it. I highly recommend it.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I am quite pleased with the Mohawk carpet because it was inexpensive. I ordered it because I needed to get it in relatively quickly, and the wear and tear on it has been wonderful. I have it in three bedrooms and a hall and it's very nice.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

In Mohawk’s advertising, they carpeted a zoo and after a year with elephants and rhinoceros, they carpeted the cages. They cleaned the carpet and it came up perfect. We got dogs and I wanted a durable stain-free carpet so, I had Mohawk carpets installed. It's called Triexta fiber and it's a new fiber that is positively stain-free. Moreover, the carpet is dense so it does not get worn down in traffic areas. We have had two accidents with the dogs and the carpet cleaned right up perfectly. I am very happy and I feel great that the carpet is standing up to my expectation.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Installed in May 2018 in response to a water damage claim. Note- I should have been a bit concerned when the insurance company paid the flooring company directly. This floor is nice to look at but is not functional as a flooring cover in a residence. We are not hard on floors; it's my wife and I (we are in our 50's) and our 2 dogs (nails trimmed regularly).

This floor does not hold up under below normal wear and tear; it chips easily and scratches and scars easily (don't drop a spoon!). When we did complain Mohawk focused on the installation portion of the process (which there are still exposed nail heads in areas I found this week wiping the floor). The response was to send out an inspector and an individual to show me how to repair the floor. I should not have to be repairing a new floor at this point in time, Mohawk! I focused on durability; this was ignored. Have considered pursuing this through our States Consumer Affairs Division of the Attorney Generals office; they are very helpful in these matters. In short, I do not recommend this flooring in a residential application due to Poor durability.

Mohawk Flooring response

Hi Matt, I'm Laura with Mohawk, and I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with your flooring. Since the claim was declined based on an inspection, you do have the option of having a second inspection done: you would hire an inspector and have them assess your flooring and send their report to Mohawk. This will reopen the claim. The inspector should be certified either by the NICFI - http://www.nicfi.org/Search.aspx - or by the IICRC - http://www.iicrc.info/locateapro/homepage.aspx -- you can find your nearest certified flooring inspectors on both sites. They usually have a wide radius of service. You or the inspector would send the report to consumer@mohawkind.com. I apologize again for your experience. Laura

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Updated on 01/20/2019: Mohawk must pay Consumer Affairs a lot of money, because when you post something negative a nice person named “Laura” make it sound like Mohawk cares and you can’t post a reply to her very apologetic response. Have you noticed that if you have an issue they say sorry and ask for information on your claim? Shouldn’t they have it already? I’ve been waiting for weeks to hear about the claim LA Carpet put into Mohawk, and nothing has been done. If the company that sells the stuff says something is wrong, it probably is. Do they really want to deal with false claims? We work hard for our salaries and buying substandard sucks. But don’t worry, Laura will apologize and mark “resolution in progress” within a day or so. I think it’s time to send this into KNBC LA’s Troubleshooter and see if they’ll take a consumer complaint from a special ed teacher and medically retired cop.

Original Review: My father in law told us to get Mohawk carpet because it was the only carpet he’d buy as the head of facilities for LAX. We bought the carpet and in just over a year it looks equal to it WORSE than the 14 year old carpet we replaced. Thankfully the place we bought it from agrees and has placed a claim with Mohawk. I’m shocked that something that expensive could break down that fast and it’s ridiculous that we’ve wasted that much money. Maybe we should have bought DuPont Stainmaster...

Mohawk Flooring response

Hi Matt, I'm Laura with Mohawk - I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with your carpet. Your retailer will work with Mohawk on your behalf regarding your concerns and will keep you updated on the status of your claim. I apologize again for your experience. Laura with Mohawk Flooring

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

My mom recently purchased Mohawk pre-padded carpet. It is a complete SCAM, do not purchase it. It is not soft, hard and there is not padded support with it pre-attached. It is awful and when we requested more padding, they refused to honor the warranty. Seriously? What is additional padding going to do that crap carpet!! My elderly mom was taken and now they are making us pay to re-stock it or if we get more padding remove the warranty. That is really disgusting to elderly people. I will NEVER purchase MOHAWK brand due to this experience in Oklahoma at Action Floors in Tahlequah.

Mohawk Flooring response

Hi Robin, I'm Laura with Mohawk, and I'm very sorry to hear about you and your mother's experience with her carpet. The carpet's attached pad is the only padding needed with this carpet. All wall-to-wall carpets have cushion specifications, as a pad that is too soft can adversely affect the performance of a carpet, and a pad that is too thick interferes with the anchoring of a carpet. The warranties for Mohawk carpets require that the cushion specifications are adhered to - that is why your store would discourage additional padding under the attached-pad carpet. I apologize again for your experience. Laura with Mohawk Flooring

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Hello. We bought our Mohawk carpet for our home at early 2013. It is beautiful carpet, which, apparently because of a bad dye lot, is becoming less beautiful by the day. However, in random areas that get no traffic at all, let alone sun or water damage, the carpet is starting to discolor. The carpet color is a dark blue; the spots are oddly shaped and a peachy color. I use an Oreck, a Dyson and a Roomba vacuum. We maintain our carpet (and our home) impeccably. We are proud homeowners. We are not looking for a 'free ride'. We just want our carpet to look like we thought it should--well maintained and not discoloring. I am so upset--I thought Home Depot would stand by its products and service, and hope that Mohawk can do something for us. Please help! Thank you.

Mohawk Flooring response

Hi Becky, I'm Laura from Mohawk Flooring - I apologize for your experience with your carpet. I asked Consumer Affairs about your claim, and they shared that they had received a call from you and had called you back yesterday and left a voicemail for you. Please call back at your convenience and the Consumer Affairs team will advise you. I apologize again for your experience! Laura with Mohawk

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

We purchased our master bedroom carpeting from Mohawk Flooring based on the reviews that I read on other people's experiences and from the experience of other people we know. I liked the durability and the color that we found. The installation went fine and we're happy with the product that we bought.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

We tried out a few different brands and decided that the Mohawk was a good mix of the plushness, durability and cost. All their products seemed to be good as far as cost and durability were concerned. We chose our carpet based on the color and the style. The guy who came in installed it pretty easily too. The only drawback was the product off-gassed for about a week and a bit. Otherwise, it’s excellent. We've had it for two months now and I'm really happy with it. I’ll be buying it again if I buy more carpet.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

We had Mohawk install carpet on our living room. We were considering every brand, but that’s the one we liked. It’s definitely much better than what we had. It’s softer. We also got a good price, so I would say it has the edge. We’re real happy with them.

Mohawk Flooring response

Hi Dan, I'm Laura with Mohawk Flooring - thank you so much for taking the time to give feedback on your Mohawk carpet! I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying the softness and that it has been a big improvement on your previous flooring. Thank you again for your feedback and for choosing Mohawk for your home!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

This company is a fraud and anyone shall be aware of it when considering buying their products. I spent about 20K with their product and installations. After a few weeks/months, the laminate started to come off. An inspector confirmed that the delamination was a manufacturing issue. The company wants to replace 40% of the flooring which I never seen happen. If there's a manufacturing issue all the product shall be replaced, not just the product that is already showing the product. What about the product that will have the problem later? I work with manufacturing and if there's a problem we recall all product from that production series, not just the ones that are evidencing the problem. The likelihood that it will happen is high. I never saw a car manufacturer recall just the cars showing a problem, they recall all the cars. This just demonstrated the level of this company. Do a favor to yourself, don't use their products.

Mohawk Flooring response

Hi Filipe, I'm Laura with Mohawk - I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with your flooring. Please communicate to your retailer that you would like a full replacement, and the retailer will speak with Mohawk on your behalf about this. Would you mind responding here with your seven-digit claim number as well? We weren't able to find a claim under your name, but we'd like to double-check via the claim number. I apologize again for your experience. Laura with Mohawk Flooring

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

It's my second time using Mohawk Flooring. I purchased a carpet and had it installed in the living room. I checked out other places looking for that particular carpet, but they didn’t carry what I wanted and then someone told me about Mohawk Flooring. The installation took two hours and it went fine. I like the carpet. I had a very good experience and I'd recommend Mohawk Flooring.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

We purchased Mohawk because it’s a franchise. And they decided to go with this particular color and brand because they had a good experience with it at the other location. It’s pricier but the looks and the quality are good. The hardwood we bought is for commercial use and it was pretty easy to work with the product. We are using the product for counter, wall surface and vents.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

We purchased Mohawk wall to wall carpet from Home Depot in December 2015. It was supposed to be friendly to normal wear and tear. Within a short period of time the color started to look off. After two years the carpet had changed from blue to brown. We were told that we needed to provide proof that we had had the carpets cleaned. Our carpets are vacuumed every week and doing a steam clean was not going to improve our problem - we worried it would make it worse. We have tried for the last year to get the carpet replaced with Home Depot. They have dragged their heels. We recently pulled up the carpet and brought it in to them. They say they are trying to resolve the file and nothing happens. We have documented the carpet before and after and kept samples. The photos are unreal. I would like to know how to escalate this complaint. Thank you.

Mohawk Flooring response

Hi Mary, I'm Laura with Mohawk Flooring - I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with your carpet. I asked our Consumer Affairs team about the status of your claim - they are going to contact you directly. If you do not hear from them soon, you can reply to me here on this site and I will follow up. I apologize again for your experience! Laura with Mohawk

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I had laminate flooring installed by Mohawk Flooring in the living room, dining room, kitchen and hallway. However, the installers didn’t have the correct measurements. It wasn’t clear communication for them what they were doing. They didn’t have the right color or amount of quarter rounds. I had to take what they had on the truck. I was expecting brown but they brought white. They found enough two different browns on their truck. Because it's such a large area, they put together two different quarter rounds, which ended up being okay. The installation of the floor itself was good. We had white tile before, and now the flooring is a wood grain look so it's enhancing to the appearance. Also, I like that it's waterproof.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I love my new COREtec flooring from Mohawk. I got a lot of compliments on it since I had it installed in my basement. It's really good. I looked at different brands and Mohawk was the best value for the money and the most durable. Plus, I like its style. The cork underneath it is very comfortable to walk on and I like that the flooring doesn’t scratch.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Bought Pergo Lancaster Oak laminate flooring from Lowe's and had it professionally installed by Lowe's. Had Lowe's file a claim with pictures of curled edges and where the edges actually broke off. I called Mohawk to confirm that they received the pictures- they did. So far no response from Mohawk in three months.

Mohawk Flooring response

Hi Peter, I'm Laura with Mohawk, and I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with your flooring. I reached out to the Pergo claims team: they shared that they had received 2 pictures from the retailer and had been advised that more pictures were coming, but additional pictures were not received. The claims team is going back over the information that was provided and will be reaching out to your retailer shortly. I apologize again for your experience with your floor. Laura with Mohawk Flooring

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

We purchased Mohawk Carpet at a local dealer in our town in August 2015 for 3 bedrooms. Within 3 months it started to have dry marks in the traffic areas. The carpet after 3 years does not have any stains (because we are very careful). There are only two adults in this house and no pets. Our last carpeting lasted 15 years and it was in a good condition. We replaced it because we wanted something different. We waited one year and it only got worse. The professional cleaning could not remove these marks. After 3 years it is bad and cleaning does not help. The company blames us that these traffic problems due to the soil deposits (we have so called life-time warranty). The house is very clean and we even do not use shoes inside the house, and treat thing with extra care. We need to replace this terrible carpet since it has terrible look.

Mohawk Flooring response

Hi Anatoly, I'm Laura with Mohawk and I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with your carpet. Our Consumer Affairs team searched for a claim under your first and last name, and we weren't able to find a claim. Did your retailer file a claim on your behalf? If so, was it possibly filed under a different name, or you have the claim number handy that you could send me? We will then be able to look again for the claim and advise on any next steps for you. I apologize again for your experience. Laura with Mohawk Flooring

Mohawk Flooring expert review by Joseph Truini

Mohawk Flooring unfurled its first carpet in 1878 and uses product innovation and design to shape its assembly practices. As the world’s largest flooring company, Mohawk offers products in over 30 different categories. Its family of brands include Pergo, Karastan, Daltile, American Olean, Quick-Step, Marazzi and Century Flooring.

• Retail partners: Mohawk Flooring makes its products available in retail stores across the country. It does not allow customers to buy directly from the factory, so a retail partner can ensure customers select the right fit and product.

• Environmental awareness: Mohawk Flooring emphasizes using recycled and renewable resources in its products.

• Products: The company manufacturers quality carpet, area rugs, hardwood, tile, laminate, and resilient vinyl.

• Family friendly: Mohawk Flooring carpets are unusually resistant to the stains, dirt and wear and tear that come from kids and pets. Many of the options have stain and soil protection permanently built in.

• Warranties: Lifetime stain warranties are offered on many carpets.

• Best for: Mohawk Flooring carpets are tailored toward people with pets and kids, luxury shoppers. Green shoppers can find products made with recycled and renewable resources.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Mohawk Flooring Company Information