4.6/5 (782 ratings)

About Marquis Spas

Every Marquis hot tub delivers a relaxing and enjoyable hydrotherapy experience. From its Signature and Vector21 series to its Celebrity Hot Tubs, Marquis offers a large selection of models to match your therapy needs and budget.

Pros

• Variety of accessories
  • Positive reviews
  • Highly customizable

Cons

• Pricing not available online

Bottom Line

Marquis hot tubs are proven to last. Pricing is not available online, but with a multitude of features and more than 25 available models, there’s a Marquis Spa for every budget.

Marquis Spas Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marquis Spas?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marquis Spas?

Original review: March 21, 2020

Being on lockdown, having our Marquis is good. We like the size and the amount of jets that it has. The delivery guys were fine. I have a back gate access, so normally they wouldn’t be able to deliver it unless they had a crane. So, it worked out well for them to be able to get it in with no problem. Overall, we are happy with it.

Original review: March 20, 2020

We were recommended by our neighbor, and so we got Marquis. Their delivery men were good. We are pleased with its quality compared its cost. The control panel, however, is funky. It only works when your fingers are dry, which is odd for a hot tub.

Original review: March 17, 2020

At the Leisure Time Pools, I was told by a representative that the Marquis spa would be a good buy so I bought the six-seater one. I've had it since July. The installation was great. The same can be said about the jets and the heat. But I had an issue with the control panel and I actually didn’t know that it was an issue. One of the pumps stopped working and the whole screen just got to a point where you couldn’t see it anymore because of too much moisture. That started in the first month. For about two months, I couldn’t use it because it wasn’t working right. I was irritated since it was new. But techs came and looked at it. They replaced the screen and put a new one in there. They sealed it better than before. The overall thing besides that issue was great.

Original review: March 16, 2020

I like the ease of the chemicals that you use with Marquis. I like the tub. I like the features of the chlorination and the jets. I like to be able to redirect the heat and the jets where I want them. It's the monthly bag that makes it much simpler than the hot tub I used to have and the ability to redirect the jets wherever I want them redirected to. My wife and I both lounges in the tub. It had two lounges, and that's what we wanted. We had bought two other hot tubs from the dealer that we dealt with, and we felt they were good folks and they took care of us. They are Marquis dealers. The installation was fine. The installers did a great job. My wife uses the tub a lot more than I do because I'm gone a lot, but it's much more relaxing than the tub we had before. It makes our nights a little more restful.

Original review: March 15, 2020

I've been searching for a spa for a long time, about a year and a half. I looked at all different kinds. When I went into Leisure Time Pools, the guy actually talked to me about the Marquis spa instead of selling it to me, which led me to buy it. He did a good job of being real informative. Me and wife use it everyday. I pretty much installed it. It was dropped off, put in position on my porch and then I handled it from there. I would recommend it.

Original review: March 14, 2020

We were getting a pool and we were kinda drawn in by the guy we were talking with to get a Marquis hot tub as well. There was something that was good for your skin that was supposed to clean your skin out and everything. We just felt like that was a little bit of an added feature that others didn't have. We don’t use the hot tub that much now that we got it, but it was something that we thought we might use more.

My wife really wanted a hot tub. We did a lot of research on it and saw a lot of good reviews on Marquis. That was probably the thing that kinda cinched it for me instead of the other brand that we were looking at, Jacuzzi. It was really a hard decision. The price was a shock to me because I had never looked for one before. I started finding out the differences between the $2,000 or $3,000 one compared to the one that we bought with the Marquis. But I bought it for my wife. I probably wouldn’t have bought it if it wasn’t for her. Also, when I was reading and researching about the hot tub, they were saying it was very ergonomic. I kinda realize this now that I’ve been in it. I never thought about it before. But you get in and you try to lie down, you keep floating on the top.

I’ve only had the hot tub through the late part of the summer but I’ve been happy with it. My family and all my grandkids love it. That’s the part that really surprised me. I thought it would just be adults in there but the grandkids love to get in the hot tub too. I got 13 of them and you can’t get them all in there, but they all try to do so. Everyone goes to the bathroom before they get into this hot tub. But we haven’t really been out there in the winter because I need to get some type of structure to kinda block the wind. We have a lot of wind in Oklahoma. Other than that, we kinda got everything quite set up the way we want.

Original review: March 11, 2020

We went to a lot of places including Marquis Spas in Forth Smith and we were sold on that one. We were very impressed with the way the rep presented herself and the way she told us all about the spa. She was very informative and friendly. Also, we get in the store to get the supplies and we just go to her. We like our Marquis spa all-around.

Original review: March 10, 2020

I wanted a hot tub that looked the best. My old one was kind of a standard hot tub. We bought two at the same time. One is a Marquis and one’s not. We bought one for our house in Sunriver and one for our house in Portland. They're both good. The newer one has more gadgets on it. But they're expensive. I truly don’t think a hot tub is worth 8 or 10 grand as it’s just a tub full of water. I set the tub in place and an electrician friend of mine hook it up. They seem fine.

Original review: March 9, 2020

Marquis seemed to have good quality and they're local. I bought my second tub from them and the installation was fine. The tub seems to have the same type of system that was there 20 years ago when we bought our original. We’re pretty happy with it. But this second one is not as robust as my first one. It seems to be more wood than what I remember. The display’s gone out on it now so I have to call in service on that. Some of the characters are not showing up anymore. The controls and the manual controls for on-off for the pressure seem flimsy, but it’s probably just because that’s how they’re designed so that they're easy to replace. There’s a trade space there.

Original review: March 8, 2020

I brought my swimming trunks to the store and I asked them to test the Marquis Spas tub and they let me. When I sat in them, it sold me. I like the massage part and the power in the jets. I purchased the tub about eight months ago. The guys I dealt with were awesome and everything was installed well. I was needing therapy. I have neck and upper back pains and I'm completely satisfied with it. If I had to do it over again, I might've got more of the hotspot jets.

Original review: March 4, 2020

My neighbor had a tub and said it was a good one. I looked at another one and it looked good too but I decided to go with a Marquis. Also, I kinda wanted the round tub, which had almost 50 more gallons than the square-ish tub, and Marquis had the round tub. It was on sale and they had the exact one that I wanted in a warehouse. So, it worked out quite well. I’ve been using it for several months. If it’s freezing outside, you hop in there and you're warmed up for the rest of the night.

Original review: March 3, 2020

A friend of mine who owns a spa place had a better hot tub for the better deal for Marquis Spas. The tub is therapeutic. I use it almost every day, sometimes twice a day. It’s my way of coping with chronic pain and it keeps me off painkillers. I love it and I'll tell my friends to buy one, too.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

We have an in-ground swimming pool and we go to Discount Pool to buy our swimming pool supplies and where they also sell Marquis Spas. We already had a hot tub that was several years old and we gave it to my nephew, then we bought a new spa there. My husband picked Marquis because it has a lot of jets for his back. We paid Discount Pool to install it and they did it all for us so we didn’t have any problems. Having the spa now, my husband uses it all the time and he loves it. We’ve had two other kinds of spa, and this has been his favorite.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

We found a place in Fresno to get a spa from and we now have a Marquis. The installation went well and the hot tub is easy to use.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

We like the built-in filtration that the Marquis tub has. It lets the minerals and the chlorine to be able to dispense automatically. I got a tub previously for about 15 years and six different ones. And the Marquis tub works very well. It keeps it crystal clear in there. However, they should make an easier way to get in and out of one.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

We had one Marquis before and it was in the last 15 years that we had another one. The other one was pretty much worn out and the motor had been replaced once and acting up again. Our new tub is a nice, clean design tub, and we got it and tried it out when it was in the showroom. The customer service was outstanding also. The boss himself was able to wheel it out and bring me a new one in and without a lot of gyration as he had a good tool to do it. The features are working perfectly and two of us at home use it almost everyday. It's a good solid tub and we're happy with it.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

We have a friend who has few houses and owns a few of the different models of Marquis Spas. We've had our Marquis tub for less than a year now. The installation went pretty well. There were two occasions early on where the breaker would trip, but we got that resolved pretty quickly. I like that the tub is pretty simple to use and that it has a lounger, the Hollywood model. I also like that the jets are very soothing. The one thing that I’m trying to figure out is the jets pop off from time to time, and I don’t know if that’s user error like somebody’s twisting it too far left. I had to buy some rubber gasket replacement ‘cause one of them broke off. But so far, that’s been the only issue that I’ve had with it.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

We have a pool and we’ve gone to Discount Pool Supply for years. As far as Marquis is concerned, the warranty was a big deal for me. I've known the rep who sold me the Marquis for years and he does a good job. I know the folks in his store there and they’re very helpful. So, it was a trust relationship with those guys that sold me on it. Plus, the guys that delivered it to set it up did an awesome job.

The hot tub sits six but usually, there’s just two or four of us in it, and everyone has good access to jets. The jets are the big thing for me. We spent a little more for it than we would have elsewhere. I've sat in hot tubs before where you had a jet hog and no one else got jets. I just got off the phone with a colleague of mine that works in Pittsburg. He was asking me because we both put in Marquis about the same time. I recommended it to him and he put one in, and he’s very happy with it as well. So, I would highly recommend Marquis. It’s very easy to maintain and the chemicals are simple. If I have kids in mind, they can’t mess things up because there’s just not a lot to mess up. So, that’s a big advantage, too.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

The dealer recommended Marquis Spas and I’ve been using them for a year. The hot tub feels good and I'd recommend Marquis.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I’d recommend Marquis. We've been using them for 15 years. The manufacturer was close by and then they treated us right before. The installation went well. We already had a pad there from the previous one, so it was just a matter of bringing it in and putting it on it. They were good. I like the features of the tub, the functionality and the access to the inside, so it’s repairable. But I don’t like the arrangement for the chemicals. I’d much rather just use powdered chemicals than the cartridges.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

We got a discount for Marquis at a home show. It seemed like a good deal and we decided it might be fun to have a tub. The tub soothes the aches and pains. We got the smallest tub in the line. It's a three-person tub. It seems very well made. The gentleman that came to get the tub in the basement were very proficient. We had an issue where there was a missing lockdown. It was for the waterfalls so we have an in-the-tub leak. So they got another lock nut put on it so that the valve stayed. The valve popped up a little bit with the pressure and there was water running down where the valve was into the tub.

Being that it was an inside installation there wasn’t a whole lot of dirt or anything. They did have to use a six-man crew to get the tub down into the basement. They worked well with each other and used straps to support it while they were getting it down the steps. And then we’ve had an issue with odor. We emptied the tub and refilled it and got a new filter and put new chemicals in. But we still have a little bit of an odor. I’m guessing that whatever it was that’s causing it was inside the plumbing and it was not all taken care of whenever we changed the water.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

We did a search and Marquis and a Canadian company were the two front runners. We were concerned that we wouldn’t be able to get customer service if we needed something with the tub, so we eliminated the other company and went with Marquis. We saw other stuff but nothing that would actually even compare to what we have. There’s absolutely nothing that we don’t like about the tub. It has every feature. If it could fill itself my husband would be happy. But he got everything that he could imagine that he wanted in the hot tub. He’s got music and lights. You get what you pay for, that’s our thing and Marquis has been awesome. This is the easiest transaction that we have ever done. The store is awesome and the people know what they’re talking about. So don’t look at anything else.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

I like having my Marquis tub in case I'm cold and wanna get warmed up. And I like the lights a lot. The tub is also very good quality.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Marquis Spa was local and it was made here in the State of Oregon. So we chose to go with Marquis Spa and the installation was easy. The guy who owns the company did a good job. However, it’s very hard to get the door off to drain the tub. It’s got the front panel there and it's very hard to get the side panel off and put it back on. Then on the inside the tub, the knobs that you turn tend to pop out every now and then. It flows around in the tub. But so far, that's the only issue I have with the product. It's still worth getting and it's worth the money.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

We were in the market to get another hot tub again and got one that has a dual pump system with an LED light package and a little waterfall feature. The installers came right out, put the tub in place and got it all set up. They were good. When we were looking around a little bit, we liked the design of the inside and the style of everything. The handles and knobs on the valves could be a little bit beefier, but the price point was good compared to some of the other ones out there too. It meets the quality based on what we were paying. There were a couple other brands out there that were a little more money, but a little better quality on some things though. Also, we already had a couple issues with some of the valves, which was a little concerning since it was brand-new, but Marquis came out and took care of them at no cost.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

I looked at the ratings online and it said that 98% of the customers would recommend buying this Marquis spa again. And so I said, “That’s it for me. I’m getting it.” Our hot tub has been wonderful, with the exception of one horrible flaw that makes me lose my mind every time I do it -- and it is the best spa. I have owned a bunch of them, and this is the only spa that has this total design flaw. When you drain the tub, you have to take that unbelievable door off. To get to the drain plug is like taking a car apart. It is complicated and impossible to do because you have to take off the side panels with the lights and the front panel. Then, the screws are also impossible to get out. It is terrible. It takes an average of 30 to 35 minutes to unscrew all of the panels to get to the hose that is inside the hot tub. And then once you’ve done that and you’ve drained the tub, you have to unhook it and then put everything else back.

With my last tub, all I did was screw a hose on the outside and there it went. The flaw is bothersome that I looked if there was some way they could do a fix-up kit and send it to me so that it could go to the outside. I also almost went on the website and said, “Do not buy this spa because of this.” It is that bad of a problem. It is a great tub, but I would not buy another one unless they have corrected this.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

The installation was pretty easy. The installers were good. I like Marquis Spas. But the little grills keep breaking on it. I take it to the people who installed it and they give me new ones.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

We had a Marquis years ago, but it was their Everyday spa line. In 2019, we got a different line. The installers were able to install it easily and they were very clear on what they needed beforehand. The people at the showroom, who are dealers, did a great job. We liked working with them first time and then went with them again. We like the tub a lot. It met all of our expectations. We use it four times a week. So, we enjoy it. We recommend Marquis.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I thought the installation was gonna be extremely difficult, but the guy that did it knew exactly what he was doing. He was in and out of here very quickly. I use the tub once or twice a week, and the access to the inside of it could be a little easier.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

We bought a Marquis Spas from Colley's Pool in Hamburg. And when we walked in there, found the nicest people. The manager of the place and the service people were all super. We looked at four models and then right then and there, we decided when it was time to get a hot tub, we were gonna get one. Colley Pools is an excellent vendor. They were able to get us the one that we wanted for a really good price. We got one that was 28 inches high because my wife and I are both disabled. She could not climb up into the 32 or 36-inch ones. They were too high.

Although we had to build a concrete slab for the hot tub, we're exceptionally happy with it. We also built one for the barbecue next to the gazebo and turned it into a really nice place to go out. We opened it up at the end of April, closed it in September. We absolutely loved it. The hot tub's quality is excellent and we appreciate it. The ability to do a 240 and keep both motors running and have it running all year is the best feature. Colley's Pool takes care of the chemicals, the cleaning and the filtration. And I, at about 8 o'clock at night, I turn the lights on, get red, yellow, blue, and green, and watch the sun go down over Lake Erie as I sit there in the hot tub. It's like nostalgia. It also takes all of my pain away.

Marquis Spas Company Information