Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.43/5

Luxury Bath Technologies offers multiple solutions for your bathroom remodeling needs. With a wide variety of products, we are able to exceed your highest expectations.

You can obtain a complete installation in as little as one day. Our products are custom-fitted, to ensure the exact measurements are taken in order to fit your existing bath features. Contact us today and learn more about our quality products and how we can best serve you!

Luxury Bath Technologies Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxury Bath Technologies?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxury Bath Technologies?

Original review: April 10, 2019

I had a shower redone and Luxury Bath did a good job. I like the remodel and I've had a lot of compliments on it too. I'm generally happy with the whole experience and I would absolutely recommend them. Luxury Bath did what they promised for the price they promised. Their sales rep was also polite, very knowledgeable and good at what he does. Their installation team was a good bunch of guys. They were enjoying what they were doing for sure.

Hi Bob,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 3, 2019

We had a walk-in shower which was redone with vinyl. We liked Luxury Bath's product and it was our first time using them. Their reps were very good and cordial and the installation was excellent. It has been a year and a half since we've had it done. Overall, Luxury Bath is someone to use. They were always on time and they did a good job.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new walk-in shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 29, 2019

I went to a home show and I liked Luxury Bath's display there. I had them remodel my shower and everything was fine. I had a slight problem with some of the caulking about 9 or 10 months afterwards, and they came right down and fixed it. I'm very satisfied.

Hi Dave,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that our dealer came out and took care of the caulking so you can enjoy your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 28, 2019

We did a bunch of research on remodelers in Omaha and found Luxury Bath online. They were a larger company and had lots of assets. We had a bad experience with smaller companies, so we wanted to go with a more established, larger company. We met with their sales rep and dealing with him was very good. He gave us real information, told us how the process would work and he didn't try to sell us anything we didn't want. Then the installers did what they said they were gonna do. They showed up on time, cleaned up after themselves and they did quality work. We've had the remodeled bathroom for fifteen months now and we are very satisfied.

Hi Daryl,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Omaha a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that everything went as planned with your installation.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

The salesman did a good job of convincing us. The salesman and the installers were very good and efficient. My new shower looks very nice and I like it. I recommend Luxury Bath.

Hi Norman,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I looked in a local paper that we get in our development and Luxury Bath Technologies was advertised there. There were around five of them in there and I just took a shot, and I was very happy with the people who came out, especially the installer. The sales representative was good, but the gentleman who put the products in was really top-notch. He was a young fellow, but he really knew what he was doing. It needed some extra work and he did the work. He tore out the old shower and had to take off the door, and he got rid of them. He put up all new walls and a new floor, but when it was underneath, some of the wood was rotted, so he ripped out the bad wood and put all new wood in and reinforced it for me. If someone asked me in my neighborhood, I would recommend Luxury Bath again.

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

My bathroom had a kind of 70s look so I wanted to update it. I had Luxury Bath do the top and the three surrounding walls of the tub seven months ago. I liked that the head guy had plenty of experience already. I told him what I wanted and he responded to it. We had good dialogue together. Moreover, the installation team was excellent and did a good job. I was with them all the time although it took a while to get everything completed because we discussed the opening of the surround shower. We had the beams and we had to go back a couple of inches because the tub was a couple of inches wider than where the other prior existing tub was so we had to figure it out. We went into the beams and cut them out.

I’m dividing the bathroom into three arenas and there is gonna be item number two which are the floors, some of the walls and the commode. I am doing meticulous work with good materials. I am also taking my time doing it because I am on a lifetime warranty so if anything goes wrong, they will hear from me. But so far, Luxury Bath did a very nice job.

Hi Louis,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

We met with a few remodeling companies and we liked Luxury Bath Technologies and they gave us a good deal. They helped us remodel two bathrooms and they provided bathtubs and some fixtures. They offered stuff for the shower like the drain pan and the showerhead. Also, we had a lot of tile purchase. The people that came to our house were very friendly, timely, and communicative. When they ran into problems, they were pretty upfront about them and were very willing to go through everything with us and show us what they were doing. We ran into a few minor things like some caulking that may be separated from the tub. I called their service department and they came out within a couple weeks to fix it with no issues. We had a pretty good experience.

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of South Florida a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathrooms.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Luxury Bath was excellent. I saw it advertised in the paper and I decided I would go down and talk to the people and see what they had in the showroom and if I liked it. The people in the office were all excellent and what they did for me was perfect. I’m very well satisfied. They sent a rep out here and I talked to him. I had my shower and tub converted into just a shower, and the guys that came out here and worked on my bathroom worked. They didn’t play around. They knew their job and they were efficient. I couldn’t ask for a better bunch of guys. People will be very well satisfied if they get the crew I got. I knew other people that had other bath people out to their homes and they weren’t satisfied with them. I suggested my next door neighbor to them and she had them fixed her bathroom.

Hi Mary Ann,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

We went with Luxury Bath to put a surround and cover the tile in the bathroom and the shower. The sales rep knew what he was doing and he was very good. The installers knew what they were doing also. We're very happy.

Hi Joe,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Indianapolis a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Company Information