toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Tony,

We appreciate your business and the fact that you took the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Richmond a 5 star review. Thank you so much!

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 22, 2017

Luxury Bath's product seemed superior and the price was right. It’s expensive work and you’re gonna get sticker shock wherever you go. Also, the sales rep's presentation was very thorough. He's an artist and he knows his craft. He showed me the work samples, and was knowledgeable about the product and experienced installing it. We were really happy with what he showed us, and their website seemed to have really good images and information.

We were actually going to talk to a third contractor, but after spending three hours with the Home Depot guy and four hours with the Luxury Bath guy, we thought this was starting to be time consuming. Luxury Bath's guy took some of the price down and we were just comfortable going with him. So, we took a shot with them and it was one of the best decisions we ever made. He had no last-minute mishaps or added fees, and delivered what he promised and we were extremely happy with it. He installed a luxury shower that has definitely increased the value of our home probably more than a shower itself costs. It's amazing work. His workmanship and the quality of the product were both stellar.

The next time we do a bathroom, I'm calling Luxury Bath because that's how good they were. I've had contractor work done before and I just have never had anyone do anything this clean, competent and thorough. Home Depot did some stuff for me about nine months ago, and we were going bananas with all of the problems that came with the installation and the product. They got the wrong size, and it was just a mess. So when we got this shower from Luxury Bath, we were expecting problems but it was flawless. With us being happy with the product three months after, it’s still a jaw-dropping experience going in our shower and seeing that. We haven't had to clean the shower once and it's just so well-built, well-installed, and well-crafted. I'm pretty critical but I just can’t say enough about them.

Hi Lauretta,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 19, 2017

I had some problem with the old shower and the toilet stool was the only thing that was done. We had them replaced. Luxury Bath Technologies talked with me, and I told them that I wanted the toilet stool to be one of those that, when you do number one and then if you had the number two, it was a different thing on it to do them. But on this one, it's all on one spot but you have to flip up one edge for the one and the two together. It was a very good interaction with the installation team. I was outside watching them because it was interesting to see what was being done.

At this point, the shower’s doing fine. I waited a few days after they left because a lot of the stuff had to be totally dried before I used it. And the first shower was very nice. I've taken all my showers there now instead of the one in the hallway. But I had a problem with the toilet stool because the little things behind the lid are broken. And they did that the first time I ever sat down on it. Other than that, everything is fine. The two guys that worked on it were really great. It was a good thing that I had them do it. I know it cost me probably a little more than others, but all I see on TV is the walk-in bath and I didn’t want that.

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're very happy with your new bathtub.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 18, 2017

My bathroom was not in livable condition and barely functional. I saw Luxury Bath in a home and garden event and their sales rep were wonderful. I've never felt I wasn't heard. We were able to pick out the products we liked, got the acrylic bathtub and had the renovation. A couple of the people who were doing the construction were from parts of the Ukraine and they were really sweet and very careful about communicating. I had to sleep during the day so they were very careful not to wake me if they could help it. In addition, I accidentally tripped the fuse or something for the bathroom and my new vent for the shower wasn’t working. I didn’t know that I had tripped it and I just needed to push the button. Kevin, the installation leader, came all the way out just to push the button for me. He was very nice and I felt really bad to take so much time out of his day, but he didn’t make me feel bad.

Hi Margo,

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and are glad to hear Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento was able to accommodate your needs.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 17, 2017

I called several companies to get estimates. I told them I’m looking at getting some people to come out and have bids, and we have caregivers. And everybody else was like, “Oh, we’re too busy.” But the customer service at Luxury Bath was amazing. At the beginning I told them we’re not ready yet, but we’ll be ready in October. And they actually followed up and said, “Hey, how are your parents doing? Would this be a good time? I know you and your brother are trying to balance your schedules.” They took really good notes. They remembered when I was gonna be ready to come out and it made a difference. Then the rep came out and met with me, my parents and my brother on a day that was convenient for us. We wanted stuff that would work for the caregiver, because she’s the one that does the bathing for my dad. So the guys that came out and did the install worked with her. It was really helpful.

The guys from Luxury Bath Technologies did a fabulous job because this was out of the ordinary. They had to get extra things so it was a little delayed. For instance, the pan for the shower was extra long because the way it was designed. I wanted more shower space and they did that. Overall, the bathtub and shower came up fabulous. They knew what they were doing.

We had a soaker tub and my wife is petite, so getting out of the soaker tub is very hard and unsafe. She almost trip and it's very dangerous. The whole community here all have the same soaker tubs. But, I know a big square foot home that have steps to get in the tub. But then, that's dangerous too. Kids step high and will fall into a soaker tub which is deeper. So we had it re-modeled for safety.

I wanted Luxury Bath Technologies to do something else in the bathroom. The faucets were in the wrong place. They were in the tub and they were in the way, so we made it up on the wall. It came out brilliant but expenses weren't what I expected as things were going on. Both of the counter sinks didn't go well because the guy was a little high and didn't want to come down. Professionally, he handled it very badly so I was going to get somebody else. I went to a home show and got that idea. They had a big discount but as things went on, the discount kind of went away because I had to pay for an extra pan. That was not right because a job is a job. They can't all just add on after they made a contract. So I had to do the extra things or else it'll be left undone and I didn't like that part. Expenses went higher unexpectedly. Overall, the tub and shower were not cheap.

The pricing was not legit because it could be lower but I like their work. I was dissatisfied with the salesman but the workers have done everything well and the foreman was excellent. Overall it was handled well and I like the professionalism. But the thing is the overall cost. Once I got in the contract they had to bump it up and I had get this and that. Then the finishing of the master bathroom has to be done.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxury Bath Technologies?

Hi Judy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Richmond a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with you new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 15, 2017

We had a horrible old tub that we didn't use and was just gigantic. We also had a tiny shower. My dad had left me some money and I decided we needed a new bathroom. I found Luxury Bath on HomeAdvisor and selected them because of quality based on their different reviews that I've read. David, the owner, was super. He came out, gave us an hour and a half presentation and no pressure. He just explained the product and let us take our time making our choices. He was the prime installer other than the plumber and the electrician and it's quality work everywhere we look. Plus, the plumber and the electrician were both very professional. When they said they were going to show here, they were usually a few minutes early, which is fine with me. They explained what they were doing and how long it might take. They had mats on my carpets so they wouldn't attract anything in and they cleaned up their messes.

I’m very glad I chose Luxury Bath and it was a very pleasant experience. The quality, the workmanship, and the ownership that David shows to the product are at the top of the line from some of the other companies I talked to that couldn't give me exact answers to my questions. With Luxury Bath, I get what I pay for. I’m very glad I chose them.

Hi Debra,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Philadelphia a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're very happy with your new bathtub.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 14, 2017

I got Luxury Bath Technologies do a tub replacement. The guy who came to the house, who’s also a technician, seemed to really know what he was talking about instead of just being a salesman. That was helpful. The product seemed good, sturdily made. I explained my concerns, he listened to me. I had a tub that cracked and it was only two years old. So, I told him what happened and he said that's not how they would install it and explained what they would do, and spent a lot of time making me feel comfortable. The team that did the install was fantastic. They spent a lot of time talking to me about the plumbing because I was really concerned. I explained that I'm getting my kitchen redone in April. They spent a lot of time with me and showing me what they were doing. They have installed it very well and were careful. It feels very solid. I can't run out of lots of good stuff to say about my experience with Luxury Bath.

Hi Janet,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business!

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 12, 2017

There were holes in the tub, so the bathroom was remodeled. I chose Luxury Bath because of the Microban stuff and the cost, and my experience was great. The sales rep was very nice, knowledgeable, not high pressure, and gave me more than enough time to think about remodeling before I decided to do it. Then, the contractors who came in to measure were also very polite and cleaned up every day after themselves. Plus, before Luxury Bath did something, they always checked with me, if I wanted it or how high did I want things. They didn't just put things in like the shelves and the shower spouts.

Hi Clayton,

Thanks for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Richmond a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 7, 2017

I found Luxury Bath Technologies online and I've talked with the representative at some length at my home. The rep was friendly and knowledgeable. I purchased the conversion from a bathtub to a walk-in shower because it has been what I wanted. The installer was also in the sales team. He was the same individual that I had talked with so I was able to work with him.

Hi Ginny,

We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower. Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Philadelphia a 5 star review!

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 3, 2017

The house was looking pretty sad and we were thinking about remodeling the bathroom. We went to a home show where we found Luxury Bath Technologies. They seem to have the best and we got the shower from them. Their salespeople knew their products. One guy was training another guy but they were very good with everything. They explained the whole process and we didn't have any problems with them. The installers who came laid down a cloth to go in and out of the house and I was happy with the team. I love the quality of our shower and I would definitely recommend it.

Hi Claudia,

We appreciate your business! Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 5, 2017

I like the idea of the mold-resistant or bacteria-resistant materials that Luxury Bath use. Also, I love the treatment on the glass that lets the water sheet down instead of spot up. Dale, the sales guy who came to give me the spiel was great. We had a total remodel of three bathrooms. They were all gutted and in my master bath, I have one of those stupid luxury bathtubs that we never use. So, they took it out for me and tiled the floor instead because we made our shower bigger. So, we've changed everything but the toilet. It was a lot of work, but it was very worth it. The project manager was really nice and the installation was finished in February.

Hi Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business!

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 4, 2017

My sister had Luxury Bath, so I knew it was a very good product. I didn't want anything flimsy, like cultured marble and fiberglass but some of them were just thinner, while I like the thickness. We had a contractor and they had a good price but it didn't seem like he had access to Luxury Bath and the design concepts. They said one had to be certified. Then, I went to the Luxury Bath site to find out where in the Sacramento area I could find some and found Design Concept.

I went online, I got a $500 certificate if I went with Luxury Bath from the company and Design Concepts applied that. The guy looked up on a chart what Design Concept does, then the company gave me another 10 percent off. So, I was happy with all of that. I haven't gone to different places, but I watch HDTV a lot and I have found out Design Concept overcharged us which I'm not happy about. But we had a great installation and I have been really pleased with that. Where they put the showerhead was a little different than what I really wanted, but they said that's where it should be. But that's all them and not Luxury Bath. The installer was fantastic and he said that he had to be able to form at a very high-skilled level to even be considered. So, they are being careful about who they're letting install their product.

The silicone product that these panels have along the corners is very good. The installer said it would be mildew-resistant and it is. Luxury Bath's product is excellent. My friends and family who have come up to see it noticed the difference than what they have and what they have seen. They can notice it's a very high quality and they know I'm very pleased.

The floor board of the shower stall had been cracked, so we knew it needs to be repaired and we just decided to replace the whole thing. Luxury Bath Technologies was my husband’s first option for the remodel, and they have been professional. The remodel includes the shower head, the doors, the stall, and the flooring. They came to the house which was convenient and explained everything in detail. We had a couple of issues with the shower head and they came out right away and fixed it. Then they kept in contact with us if there was a delay in the ordering the parts they needed. Also, I work from home, so I was there when they were remodeling it and the installation was done fairly quickly. Also, they didn't cause any damage to the house other than what they were there to do.

However, we were trying to get finance for the remaining balance that we had owed and they said that we would just be able to finance the remaining balance. We paid around $1,000 upfront and then it turned out that we were only getting financed for a portion of it and then we had to come out of pocket. We never heard back from them during the financing part of it that we weren't approved. We just got an email from them saying what was due that day and then the remaining was being financed. But they ended up working with us and decided to finance the remaining balance through them directly and not through the finance company.

Luxury Bath Technologies Company Profile