Call toll free
4.45/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Luxury Bath Technologies offers multiple solutions for your bathroom remodeling needs. With a wide variety of products, we are able to exceed your highest expectations.

You can obtain a complete installation in as little as one day. Our products are custom-fitted, to ensure the exact measurements are taken in order to fit your existing bath features. Contact us today and learn more about our quality products and how we can best serve you!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

170 Luxury Bath Technologies Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 22, 2019

We had Bordner Home Improvement and it was a great experience. They came out, got the work done and it turned out beautifully. They took out the old shower and put in a new one. They also took out the carpet and put in the flooring. It's waterproof and it made the bathroom a lot better. They were able to go back in and clean up the areas of the flooring around the Jacuzzi tub. They got all of the trim to look perfect. As far as the shower itself, instead of the old one that was fiberglass and only went halfway up, the new one goes all the way to the ceiling, which is perfect and looks very nice. We were very impressed with what they did and we thoroughly enjoy the new bath.

Kevin, the sales guy, was amazing. He was very honest and gave us all the different options that we could look at and things that would work or wouldn't work. If we need something else, we will definitely get him again. Three people came in to do the install, and one girl did the flooring. The one guy that did most of the shower work did a great job other than the hole that he put in the wall with the toilet when he was moving it around. But they got that fixed and they cleaned up, and it wasn't a big deal at all. The foreman Cliff was a good guy. He was easy to talk to and he made sure that we knew what the timelines were gonna be.

We didn't get the work done on time because the snowstorms stopped them from getting in the neighborhood one day. They got stuck trying to get into our neighborhood, so we had to do some rescheduling. We were gonna do full solid sheets from floor to ceiling, but they couldn't fit them through the bathroom door because the bathroom at the toilet and shower area is such a small little area. They ended up having to cut it in two and they had to go get the decorative pieces that were made out of the same material that formed a banner around the center of each wall. Unfortunately for them, they had to go out to the manufacturer to grab it and it was quite a ways away from our house, so it took out about a day to get those.

The communication was great and the people were nice and friendly. We knew what to expect and when there was a small problem, we were able to send pictures and they got it all squared away. Everything worked perfectly. Luxury Bath does more than just baths. They also do roofing stuff. I've got a roofing issue that I'm definitely gonna be asking them to take a look at here in the next couple of months.

Hi Jay,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Kansas City and Bordner a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower. Our dealers strive for 5 star reviews. Was there any reason they didn't earn a 5 star review with you? If so, please let us know.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I was converting a bathtub shower into a roll in shower for our disabled daughter and we had specific needs. Luxury Bath was very easy to work with and had a comparable price with other companies. They were also more willing to work with us on what we required. We were working with the VA for a HISA grant, which was about two-thirds of the cost, and some of the other companies flat out refused to work with the VA because they didn’t wanna wait on their money. Luxury Bath said they were more than willing to wait because they believe that veterans should have priority, and that meant a lot to us.

The Luxury Bath reps listened to us and were very empathetic and kind, and I felt like a family member by the time it was over. The installers were also very professional and they stayed under task. They knew what they had to do and got whatever questions they had in regards to the job out of the way. They then did their thing and they did it in just a couple of days. They also cleaned up everything. There was nothing left to do except wipe down the shower and hang the curtain when they left. We've had it for almost a year now and we've never had any issues. We’re very pleased and would highly recommend them.

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom. We are always more than willing to take care of our veterans. We thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

My bathroom had a kind of 70s look so I wanted to update it. I had Luxury Bath do the top and the three surrounding walls of the tub seven months ago. I liked that the head guy had plenty of experience already. I told him what I wanted and he responded to it. We had good dialogue together. Moreover, the installation team was excellent and did a good job. I was with them all the time although it took a while to get everything completed because we discussed the opening of the surround shower. We had the beams and we had to go back a couple of inches because the tub was a couple of inches wider than where the other prior existing tub was so we had to figure it out. We went into the beams and cut them out.

I’m dividing the bathroom into three arenas and there is gonna be item number two which are the floors, some of the walls and the commode. I am doing meticulous work with good materials. I am also taking my time doing it because I am on a lifetime warranty so if anything goes wrong, they will hear from me. But so far, Luxury Bath did a very nice job.

Hi Louis,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

The house I bought was in bad shape and I was thinking to either flip it or rent it out. The original bathroom broke down to the slab of the house. Everything was gone and it needed a full bathroom. Then, I searched on the web and narrowed down the remodeling companies. I solicited from Luxury Bath and gave them an idea of what I wanted. They gave me the prices and came up to see the house.

They remodeled the whole bathroom, the shower was brand-new. I left some other parts like the floor tiling, and the sink, and the toilet. But, to do the shower, they had to do other work. Then I noticed that the cabinets in the kitchen were the old particle board that had gotten wet and sagged. I suspected there was mold in there. So, we pulled it all out as it was not salvageable. Their people also helped with the external paneling of the house. The rain and sun affected the wood and it had not been well-maintained. So, one side of the house had all the paneling removed and replaced as well as the backyard patio and it was very good.

I looked beyond them to alert me the things that I needed to do and for different options that I could have for the house because I knew nothing much about it. Though they told me what kind of tiles I should look for and when I picked the actual one, they gave me ideas on what I needed to make it work in the shower. They showed me where I would go to choose the granite countertop and the sinks. They knew the local businesses that could help out. The whole remodeling took about a month but I had other things that I wanted to do myself to keep the cost down. Luxury Bath did everything I wanted.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with you new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

The backing of my tub shower was peeling off and I knew that moisture was getting behind the scenes because the black was appearing. With the black backing of the material on there being exposed, water was getting back there and it was getting wet. I've been in construction for many years as a bookkeeper, so I knew what was happening and I wanna get the remodeling done before there's any dry rot or major wood damage and I have to do a lot of wood replacing.

I live in Stockton, California and there's a town north of me that's a half hour drive called Lodi where I grew up in. They specialize in grapes so, every year, they have what they call the Lodi Grape Festival. At the time, Custom Development of Sacramento had one of their displays at the Lodi Grape Festival. They had an example of a shower and their vendor information and I thought it wouldn't hurt to get an estimate. At that point, I still wasn't sure which way to go, but I had them come out and talk to me about it.

In the end, I hired them. They took out the bathtub and shower, then they put in a shower stall, so they had to pull out all the backing. Luckily, I did not have any wood or stud damage, so they did not have to replace that but that was beginning to be damaged, so I caught it in time. Their reps were very pleasant and very cooperative. Also, there was no high-sales pressure from them, which I liked. The installers who came out were fantastic as well. They locked themselves in that small bathroom because my house is 77 years old, so it's a small bathroom. But they shut the doors when they started taking things apart, so there would be minimal dust, and they cleaned up. They were very conscientious about not trying to get dust throughout the whole house, which was amazing. It was hot working in there, but I turned on the central fan to help circulate.

I was very satisfied with the finished product and I would recommend them. They were very easy to deal with and they tried to minimize the cost or give you discounts. I got a discount for getting an estimate from the Lodi Grape Festival and when I had a problem, they hopped to it. When they put in a new shower head and an all new-plumbing, there was a problem with the shower head leaking. They came back and fixed it then they put something else in it that didn't work. But they came back the next day and put in a whole new shower head because what they put in was still leaking. So, their rep went to the store, bought a different shower head that day, and put it in so there wouldn't be a leak. All in all, you can't go wrong with Custom Development because they back up their products. If there's a problem, they take care of it and they work with you. I had very minor problems but they took them seriously. So, I would use them again.

Hi Mary,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxury Bath Technologies?

Original review: July 31, 2019

We contacted Luxury Bath as we were looking to remodel. We called and got scheduled with one of their selected contractors in our area. The contractor came and gave us a quote. After receiving the quote we went ahead and put a down payment on the order. A few days later we were told that we were misquoted and that the order would cost us more. At that point we decided to cancel the order as it was too expensive for us.

Unfortunately, after the contractor agreed to return our downpayment the contractor told us that they went and ordered our product anyways. After that we received no contact from the contractor. I then reached out to Luxury Bath and BCI Acrylic. All they attempted to do was contact the contractor. After 2 months of no luck and no help we are without and updated bathroom and do not have our money back. The customer service was not helpful at resolving this issue and this company sent us to a contractor that was even worse. Do not trust them.

Original review: May 1, 2019

Luxury Bath Technologies was at a program where they put up demo products and we chose them from there. During the initial process, I dealt with a very nice sales rep. We had the entire shower redone and the installation crew handled things very well. Everything went fine. We like the shower and it's serving us a purpose. It’s lovely-looking too. Luxury Bath did a fine job and it has satisfied me. I would recommend their people highly.

Hi Harriett,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send to our dealer.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 25, 2019

Bordner Home Improvement had Luxury Bath and that was what we went with. Bordner tore out the old tub and put in a new tub with walls around, and it took them two days. We are very happy with it and I was thinking about having them do our other bathroom. The crew that came in and do the work was very nice. The sales rep that I dealt with was a great guy, too. We were totally happy with Bordner. They did a fine job and everything is very good.

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Kansas City and Bordner a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new replacement tub. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send to our dealer.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 23, 2019

Bordner Home Improvement suggested Luxury Bath products to us. We saw it the first time at Home Depot and I was it was kinda ugly. But when Bordner came out and we discussed updating our shower, they told us that that's the product they use. I was surprised. The installer was very knowledgeable and I was very surprised that the person who came out was a female. I was very happy about that. And I like that the shower that was installed is easy to squeeze and it's clean. I'm very happy with the product.

Hi Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Kansas City a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 10, 2019

I had a shower redone and Luxury Bath did a good job. I like the remodel and I've had a lot of compliments on it too. I'm generally happy with the whole experience and I would absolutely recommend them. Luxury Bath did what they promised for the price they promised. Their sales rep was also polite, very knowledgeable and good at what he does. Their installation team was a good bunch of guys. They were enjoying what they were doing for sure.

Hi Bob,