4.48/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Luxury Bath Technologies offers multiple solutions for your bathroom remodeling needs. With a wide variety of products, we are able to exceed your highest expectations.

You can obtain a complete installation in as little as one day. Our products are custom-fitted, to ensure the exact measurements are taken in order to fit your existing bath features. Contact us today and learn more about our quality products and how we can best serve you!

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 11, 2017

126 Luxury Bath Technologies Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

My wife, 10 years ago, had a stroke and then she had a knee replaced and so we had a lawn chair with two legs set in the tub and two out and I had to be there all the time. I decided it was time to look around. I bought a Luxury Bath walk-in shower with a four-inch lip on it and my wife likes it. The sales reps were more than knowledgeable. The first sales rep who presented was just too much and he knew what to sell, he went and did it again. We live out in the country, it's a farmhouse and we didn't need the price or the controls. He was going to put controls on the bathroom sink. He liked to do an A1 job and the workmanship was A1.

The sales rep came again and it was two installers that put it in. The rep came along because he had to come with the contract. They respected everything as they left no mess and they had to walk on the carpet. It was done all first class, as far as the workmanship and our interactions with them. It took two days to finish everything. They had to take the tub off and take the drywall off and put new under laminate underneath around it and then put the new board on. There was nothing that I disliked about the installation.

Hi Gerald,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that the new shower is making it easier for your wife.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

This condominium is 40 years old and I could tell by the looks of the tub. The tiles weren’t bad but I couldn't get the tub clean anymore. There was an ad for Luxury Bath Technologies in our newspaper and I know that they've done other work in our condos. It was sort of a combination of reasons that made me decide to choose them and make the purchase the second week of June. The rep came here one day to show us everything and then he called a couple of times to see if we needed anything. The installation team consisted of wonderful young men and they did the tub and the walls and the shower doors. It was the bathtub unit, not anything else in the bathroom, and I love it. It's a little bit pricey but what they do is really a good service when you need it.

Hi Liz,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathtub.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

My mother-in-law was coming to live with me and she needed a walk-in shower so I was asking around. A customer at work has told me about Luxury Bath and so I went in. I had gone and looked at several other places as well but I liked what I've seen at Luxury Bath. And the owner, who we had worked with, was very informative and helped me along the way, because I didn't know what to do or exactly what I needed. And he was very familiar with everything that I would need and he was correct. The sales representative then came to my home and looked at everything. I called him a few times and answered every time whether it was business hours or not, and he stayed after work to come here. Everything was very well and easy. And since my mother-in-law was coming here in a rush, he did his best to rush the order as much as possible.

We had the walk-in shower installed about five months ago. The installers were wonderful, a group of very polite and considerate young men. The day the shower came in was on a Friday, so they weren't going to be back until Monday. They asked me how late they could stay that would not bother my mother-in-law to get the job finished. They ended up staying until about 10:00 at night just to get it done for us. So, it was done in one day. They went above and beyond to accommodate. They also put in handrails and the seat for her and all that kind of stuff. And it works out perfect, even better than expected. I wasn't real happy about having to lose my jacuzzi tub, but in the end, this is great. I absolutely love it. I'm now saving the money to finish the rest of my bathroom, to do toilets and everything. And I'll definitely go with Luxury Bath again.

Hi Selina,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you and your mother-in-law are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Our shower was 30 years old so we looked at different companies and we felt that Luxury Bath Technologies would do the best job. The sales representative was a very nice gentleman. He definitely knew his product and was very easy to contact. Our house was built in the 70's, and the Luxury Bath installers worked with us and told us what was going on. Luxury Bath was extremely top of price, but we love it.

Hi Jan,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Texoma a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with the quality of our products.

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I had Luxury Bath install a new toilet, sink, washer and drier before, and when I needed a new bathtub, I went with them again. The sales rep was very friendly and very easy to contact. I made the purchase at the end of May and they installed it the end of July. It was one week delayed because of our schedule but it was more delayed because of them. It was a slow process. But t I didn't feel like they got a good sample of what color was actually going on in our bathroom and I also didn't realize how unfinished the walls would be when they remodeled. I knew I had to paint but I didn't know I had to do all the sanding and touching so I thought I was a little misled.

The installers were sometimes slow. They had told me a few weeks ahead of time that they were coming but they didn't call me a business day before or let me know when they might come or verify that they were coming. They weren't the best communicators but whenever I called them, they called back. Everything else is installed, but the project is not yet finished. They didn't do a real neat job. The sealant was a little gooked which I fixed on my own. There's also a scratch in the tub that they're going to look at and they have to fix the seals. The moulding went across the middle of the bathtub, which I thought was going to be in-set between the two liner pieces. It wasn't clear that it would be an overlay and it would have been better if that was shown to us more clearly.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies a review. Our dealers strive for 100% customer satisfaction, so we apologize on behalf of our dealer for the issues. We have contacted your local dealer and they will be reaching out to you. If you haven't heard from them by Monday, please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxury Bath Technologies?

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

We got up the bathroom in years and stepping over a bathtub was not easy when we got bad knees. When the Luxury Bath rep came, he spent about an hour with us and explained everything. He was very open and gave us lots of ideas. We really appreciated that. We liked what he had to say and didn't feel like we needed to get a second opinion. And the workers were great. They worked hard, were very social and they cleaned up everything. They took the tub out and put a walk-in shower. They then put a new counter with an oval sink in the bathroom. This was done about a month ago. We're a 100% satisfied with the product and we love it. We had a very good experience.

Hi Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're 100% happy with your new walk-in shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

We got older and it was too hard to get over a bathtub and get into the shower we had. I saw an ad for Luxury Bath Technologies on the paper, so we tried to find it. We were in the store, checked everything out, and liked what we saw in there so we decided we would do the remodel with Luxury Bath. The reps were very nice to us, and have been all through the whole process. One fellow, in particular, was very friendly with us so we enjoyed the interaction. We made the purchase a couple of months ago and we had a full shower put in and the tub was taken out. Once they had completed the job, they even wiped up the floor in the bathroom. If I ever needed to do another remodel, I surely would go back to Luxury Bath Technologies.

Hi Barb,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you had a great experience from start to finish.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

My nephew knows Jim, the guy who owns/runs the Luxury Bath in our area and for a while, I’ve been thinking about remodeling our bathroom. We have the extra money and we did a complete bathroom redo with Luxury Bath because of their price. My interaction with the reps was great and my experience with the install team was good. Luxury Bath did an awesome job and I would recommend them.

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you would recommend us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Because of our age, we wanted to remodel our bathroom. We saw Luxury Bath Technologies at a senior fair and we liked what they said. The sales rep seemed to know what he was doing. Then they took the tub out and put a shower in. The Luxury Bath people did what they were supposed to do and were nice guys. We were satisfied with what they did.

Hi June,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

The tub that was in our home was unsafe and my husband almost fell twice on it, so it wasn't the kind to be climbing in and out of for him because he's 70. We had to put something else in for both of us. So we got Luxury Bath to remodel our bathroom for us and their installers did it in no time. We also got a new tub that's handicap adaptable. It is 40 x 60 and it has the hand bars and the glass door. The way they put it in for us is nice for the elderly. We can get in and out very easily. My daughter didn’t even want to get out of it. Luxury Bath's representatives were also good because when we needed some more caulking done, they came back and did it.

Hi June,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you and your husband are happy with your new tub.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

Luxury Bath promised service "in a day" and I liked that idea so I hired them and got a shower put in. Their reps came in and measured. Then, when they were ready to do it, the installers came in and finished it in just over a day. They did a good job and I was satisfied with their work.

Hi Ken,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you were happy with the fact we were able to complete the installation in a day and a half.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

We had bathrooms that we've been planning to remodel for some time. I saw a newspaper ad for Luxury Bath Technologies and a friend had them do a bathroom and had a good review. My friend took me in to show me the work that they've done so, I went ahead and gave Luxury Bath a call. When I called Jim, the proprietor there, he made an appointment with me, came right over to the house to see what we had, and got quotes together promptly. The sales rep was very personable and very polite. There were things we had to go to the shop to look at and he made it easy for us to come when it was convenient for us.

The installation team was great. They changed the toilet, the vanity, the shower, and bathtub. They covered our carpets with some cloth coverings, picked those up, and ran a vacuum everyday when they left so the house wasn't a mess when they did it. They were really polite, very friendly and fun to deal with. We had the remodel of the two bathrooms predominantly done in early May and finished up in June, and they did a great job. The quality was good, the timeliness was excellent, and the experience of having the installation done was very positive. We pay for certain things, and we got what we paid for.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you thought our dealer did a great job.

Luxury Bath Technologies

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

We were looking at different companies and the prices were higher than I want to deal with. So I worked with our salesperson and came to a price I have in mind after a lot of give and take. I said, “Well, okay, let’s do it.” Their product was the best and when they did the floorplan, I was sold. The installers laid plastic down so they didn't get any dirt anywhere when they cut the tub off and took the showers off. It was just a good experience from beginning to end.

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you had a good experience throughout the entire process.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Luxury Bath Technologies was referred to me and their prices were a little better than another company I was considering so I went and got the walk-in tub from them. They finished installing it last February and I like the ease of access when I use it. The installation was what they said it would be and the cost and quality of their product as well as their service were good.

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to feel you received a very good value for the price.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

We had a tub, a shower, two countertops, and the flooring installed by Luxury Bath Technologies. Their sales rep was all right. He was businesslike and was really kind. The installation team did some damage to two or three things, but got them pretty well fixed. When they used their saw on the tub in the hallway, their saw went all the way through the wall into our closet. It had about three screws come all the way through the walls. So, I had to grind those down and fix the hose up and everything. One of them also tore some of our wallpaper in our master bathroom. He put it back, but it's kind of irregular, and one can see where the tears are.

Also, there was about an inch and a half of the old tile left above the new countertop. It's a little unsightly, but we may have to go ahead and either re-wallpaper that or paint it. So, that would be another job in the future. The installation team was either just a little too rough with everything or were just rushed, but they did a pretty good job on everything and I was pretty well satisfied.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Texoma. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new tub. We will let your dealer know about your concerns and they will contact you.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I was trying to make a decision if I was going to replace my tub and take a small tub in the other bathroom that was useless and convert it to just a shower. I had some other quotes previously and I also went out to the Novi Home Show and spoke to a bunch of different people out there. So, I figured I'd give Luxury Bath Technologies a try. The sales rep was very knowledgeable, professional, courteous and easy to work with. It was one of the reasons I went with them. The installation team did a quality job in the conversion of the tub to shower with their version of Corian for the surround with the shower basin, and in the other one, they did a tub liner.

They also did new cabinets, new countertops, new faucets, and toilets. They did everything except the tile floors. They cleaned up every day and were easy to work with like when there were some things I've seen that I thought were different than what we had. They were very responsive and everything was resolved within a day. They were very pleasurable to work with. I already recommended them to somebody else who also went and got a surround.

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and any family or friend referral you send us. We are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I got a replacement tub and shower from Luxury Bath Technologies and my interactions with their sales reps were excellent. There was a bit of an issue with my installation, though. What I had originally ordered was a cover to go over my tub. When they ordered it, I’m not exactly sure if it was measured incorrectly or if it was manufactured incorrectly. So when it came, it didn’t fit. We had scheduled a certain time period that I needed it done and so they worked hard to resolve it to my satisfaction and I ended up getting a brand new tub instead of just the lid. I was very pleased. They have very good customer service and I would recommend them.

Hi Teresa,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Fargo a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are very pleased and would recommend us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I had Luxury Bath Technologies do a bathroom for me 16 years ago and three months ago, I needed an addition to the house and a bathroom. There was some construction involved with it that they could do so I said, "You know what, come on in and do it right, and be done with it." I had a new bathroom put in and they installed a stand-up shower in the bathroom. The sales rep knew what his products were and how he could do it. He knew who to send over, and they did a wonderful job. Everything went very except for one minor oversight, but Jim jumped on it immediately and took care of it. I would highly recommend them. They were very good, very efficient, very thorough and on time.

Hi Dave,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your repeat business and are glad to hear that everything went according to plan.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

My dad was selling his bathtub and because of the timing, we chose to buy from Luxury Bath Technologies the bottom, the sides, the rails, and the faucets for a walk-in shower. They took the bathtub and put the shower in. We had to wait for the material but when it’s there, they were able to get it done in two days. It looks good and I am very happy. Luxury Bath Technologies was very fast, efficient and did an excellent clean-up.

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you and your dad are happy with the new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I purchased a bathtub from Luxury Bath Technologies whom I heard through a friend of mine. They were way too expensive. Also, I had a tough time getting a hold of their representative. Somebody said she was on vacation. I was disgusted with that. But they put the tub in and everything was fine. Plus, they cleaned up and did very well. I was very satisfied with that.

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies a review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. We have passed it along to our local dealer.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

I purchased a bathtub and a shower stall from Luxury Bath Technologies over a year ago. Their representatives were friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. The overall experience with Luxury Bath was great.

Hi Tashara,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Fargo a review. We appreciate your business, but we strive for 5 star reviews. Was there anything we could've done to earn 5 stars from you?

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

Our experience with Luxury Bath Technologies was not really good. We bought a house and we wanted to remodel the bathroom before we move in. We went to the showroom floor and Luxury Bath has products that looked nice that we could get for the house. We then bought a tub replacement, a vanity and a top that goes on that. Their rep came to the house with several different colors and products that they have and took all the measurements and took down little details.

When the installation team came out, they seemed to know what they were supposed to be doing but the measurements of the product and what they installed didn't match. They did some damage to the walls before they could get the stuff in there. They also took the water heater off thrice. It was all wrong and they had to take it back out, have the new one made and come back and replace it. We also paid for some plumbing that never got done. Also, the plumber and the installation team leader didn’t seem to get along well.

Hi Phillip,

Thank you for writing Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

We're getting old and can't climb on a bath tub. We saw Luxury Bath on television and their product looked nice. It's been over a year ago now when we bought a walk-in shower from them. Their sales rep took care of us and we had a fine dealing. Their installers did a fine job and did it all in one day. I'll recommend Luxury Bath.

Hi Rodney,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you would recommend us.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

We took out the tub and put in the complete shower unit from Luxury Bath Technologies. The surface is easy to maintain and the workmanship was very good. We also did the shower curtain because the technicians suggested that if we had the shower doors; it might be more of a hindrance if one of us ended up with a wheelchair. We’ve gotten used to it and it worked out very well. They also suggested where to buy a chair that we could put in or take out. They delivered what they said, and were very good in suggesting ways to make it more effortless for us. They were very nice to work with and it was a very good experience. We dealt with the owner the whole way. She called, checked on us and said to call back as a follow up. We’re very satisfied.

Hi Borgie,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are enjoying your new shower.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

We have a bathtub and we decided to have our bathroom remodeled because we're getting older and we thought that we should put in a walk-in shower. The people from Luxury Bath Technologies who came over were very nice and knowledgeable so we decided to buy a walk-in shower from them. We also went out to visit their sales rep and she was very thorough. The unit came in pieces, which is unlike a lot of them when you first buy your place, and the installers had to put it together. There were two persons who came out and they were on time. They did the installation in a day and were perfect. Everything went smoothly. Also, Luxury Bath told me that if I ever had trouble with it, I should call them and they would come over and fix it. They were efficient and I would recommend them.

Hi Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Fargo a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're happy with your new walk-in shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

Luxury Bath Technologies will cost us less to redo the tub and shower prong, so we went with them. But we had problems with the installation team. They brought a bent tub, so it had a chip out of it. Then there was another chip out of it when they left. They had covered them up with caulking so we only saw them after they were gone. Other than the chip, they also poked holes in the wall when they put the tub in. They also knocked the Sheetrock screws loose. While we find the sales representative good, I am highly dissatisfied with the service.

Hi Mike,

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

My wife had just gotten ill and unable to climb in and out of the tub. The Luxury Bath reps came in were very nice and showed us what they had and the approximate time and price. The install team was remarkably good. It was primarily one guy who did the thing and took about three days. The quality of the product was excellent and has been working good for more than seven months now. They’ve done a beautiful job and we were satisfied. My experience was excellent and I'd recommend them to anybody.

Hi Arvin,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and we are glad to hear you would recommend us to anyone.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

We had an old metal shower in the basement and I finally decided that we were going to have it changed out. I like the one stop with Luxury Bath and their rep told me exactly what we ordered so it was easy to get everything ordered and setup. They came over, looked at the shower, measured everything, gave us the price estimate and we were good to go.

We have an old house and have lived in it for 10 years. We never touched the shower because we didn't know what we were going to find. But the installation team did a good job and the new shower went in good. They had a difficult time taking apart our old shower and there was an issue with the floor plate. They had to pull out a big chunk of concrete cement at the bottom. The floor got scratched but it's not a big deal. We finished up what we needed to and everything looks nice and decent. The remodel was in October of last year and the quality of the shower is fine. Overall, I'm very pleased and I would recommend Luxury Bath.

Hi LaDonna,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

I was afraid that I might have some water leakage so I had my bathroom remodeled by Luxury Bath Technologies and I'm very satisfied. I liked the sales rep so much and the installer was a very nice and courteous person. He also did a really good job of cleaning up. I’d highly recommend Luxury Bath Technologies.

Hi Gladys,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Fargo a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you would highly recommend us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

My bathroom was getting old so I thought about remodeling it and getting it nicer. Luxury Bath put in a new bathtub, a shower wall system and a new shower head. Their products were expensive but I was pleased with it. Plus their service was quick.

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Fargo a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are pleased with the product and the service.

Luxury Bath Technologies Company Information