toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm disabled and I needed handrails. It's time then to remodel my bathroom. My neighbor got Luxury Bath Technologies and I looked into this company as well. I called them and they came out and sold me one. They told me what they could do and I did it. The representative was very good and polite. Aside from the railing, I also got the complete shower stall. Then the installation was done in one day. Overall, I'm satisfied.

Hi Phillip,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 4, 2017

Luxury Bath Technologies is good. I like them. I saw their exhibit at the Home and Garden show and decided to purchase a bath, shower, and tile from them. Their sales representative was good. I’d recommend them.

Hi Gayle,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We really appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 3, 2017

Our master bathroom was very tiny and it was horrible. We had been buying stuff to redo our bathroom ourselves, but did not really know what we were doing. We had a lot of the pieces such as shower head, new cabinets and vanity to put in there but we never had gotten it done because of time. My husband liked Luxury Bath's display at a car show that we went to so we decided to go with them. We picked out the tile for the floor and they installed everything for us together with the shower enclosure and the door that we purchased from them. We paid extra for them to put in a new toilet, do the vanity, hang the medicine cabinet and the towel bars etc.

The boss of the Sacramento area branch ended up coming out to our house and we were very pleased with it. He was very thorough and went over everything with us. Everything worked out except that they had changed the shower doors from the company they got it from four times because it was the wrong size. That was the only problem we had with them. As a matter of fact, they even came out early and ripped out our bathroom floor and replaced it for us. They were very good to us. We love our bathroom. It's beautiful and I'm very happy with it.

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Wichita Falls a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you were happy with your installation.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 2, 2017

My bathroom needed remodeling and I got a shower, a stall, and flooring from Luxury Bath. The sales rep was fine and the guy that did the installation was very nice. Overall, it was a great experience with Luxury Bath.

Hi Ingrid,

Thank you for taking the time to give a 5 star review to Luxury Bath Technologies of Philadelphia. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower. We notified our dealer about the patching work, so they will reach out to you.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 27, 2017

We had a leak in our bathroom to an outside wall and so we didn’t it for a couple of months to see if it would dry out but that's what it was so we decided to remodel the bathroom. We belong to BJ’s and Luxury Bath had a salesperson there. We didn't look around because BJ’s is a reliable company. So we thought, if they let them in the door, they would be okay. Luxury Bath said they would take care of any underlying issues that’s why we went with them and paid more than we would've had someplace else because they said they would look underneath it and see if they needed to fix anything. The gentleman at BJ’s gave us the basic information and the telephone number to call, so we called them. Then he came out and we chose whatever tile look we would have and everything else.

We also bought a shower. The installers who came were young people and were very good, efficient, and spent a good amount of time getting it right. However, they put a hole in the bathroom underneath that needs to be patched. We didn’t notice that when they left so I'd like them to come back. My husband says he can fix it but since we paid for it, I'd like a professional person to do it. Otherwise, I loved my experience with Luxury Bath.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxury Bath Technologies?

Hi Heidi,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with both of your new bathrooms.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 25, 2017

Our bathroom hasn’t had anything done to it since 1988 when the house was built so we decided to remodel it. I used a company called Custom Development to do the installation and they purchased the products from Luxury Bath. We got two bathtubs and a shower stall. I'm pleased with the product and the technology itself. Overall, it was a good experience.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies a review. We appreciate your business! We apologize for the shower door being installed backwards, but are glad to hear that our dealer came out and corrected it.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 24, 2017

Our bathroom was dated and needed repair so we thought of remodeling it. We liked Luxury Bath Technologies' material so we went with them. When the installers came, I talked to them and showed them where the place was. They told me what they were going to do and how they were going to do it. We put three shelves in and they're all in the right spot. When they went to move the shower head up, we didn’t move it as high up as required because my wife is of a shorter stature. So everything’s in the right place for her. She loves the new shower, the way it looks, the color, and everything else. The only problem came about when their guy installed the door backwards. It was obviously not the right way because we'd never clear the railing on the side and stuff, but that was corrected. Overall, our experience was very good with Luxury Bath.

Resolution In Progress

Hi Julie,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Our goal is to make sure you are 100% happy with your new bathroom. We apologize for the lack of follow up from our dealer regarding the larger shampoo accessory being put in. We have notified your local dealer and they will reach out to you. We appreciate your business.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 23, 2017

Our bathroom was bad and my mom was moving in with me, so I needed to have rails and stuff put in. We got Luxury Bath Technologies at that time because of the bidding that they offered. Their sales rep was good. He went over everything with me and my husband, and he gave us several options to go through. Our interaction with their installers was good too. They told us how long it would take and what they were going to do, and they did it.

However, if we turn the faucet to the right, the top portion would go towards the hot water. They were supposed to come back and correct that for us, but they did not. Also, I ordered the bigger item where we put our shampoos and they were supposed to come back and put one in for us, and they never came back to do that as well. We followed up twice and they said they would do it but nothing has been done. I gave up. I'm satisfied with their work but not with their reliability of follow-ups.

Hi Tony,

We appreciate your business and the fact that you took the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Richmond a 5 star review. Thank you so much!

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 22, 2017

Luxury Bath's product seemed superior and the price was right. It’s expensive work and you’re gonna get sticker shock wherever you go. Also, the sales rep's presentation was very thorough. He's an artist and he knows his craft. He showed me the work samples, and was knowledgeable about the product and experienced installing it. We were really happy with what he showed us, and their website seemed to have really good images and information.

We were actually going to talk to a third contractor, but after spending three hours with the Home Depot guy and four hours with the Luxury Bath guy, we thought this was starting to be time consuming. Luxury Bath's guy took some of the price down and we were just comfortable going with him. So, we took a shot with them and it was one of the best decisions we ever made. He had no last-minute mishaps or added fees, and delivered what he promised and we were extremely happy with it. He installed a luxury shower that has definitely increased the value of our home probably more than a shower itself costs. It's amazing work. His workmanship and the quality of the product were both stellar.

The next time we do a bathroom, I'm calling Luxury Bath because that's how good they were. I've had contractor work done before and I just have never had anyone do anything this clean, competent and thorough. Home Depot did some stuff for me about nine months ago, and we were going bananas with all of the problems that came with the installation and the product. They got the wrong size, and it was just a mess. So when we got this shower from Luxury Bath, we were expecting problems but it was flawless. With us being happy with the product three months after, it’s still a jaw-dropping experience going in our shower and seeing that. We haven't had to clean the shower once and it's just so well-built, well-installed, and well-crafted. I'm pretty critical but I just can’t say enough about them.

Hi Marian,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Richmond a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that the owner David provided you excellent customer service.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 21, 2017

We had a leaky floor and a lot of cracks in the fiberglass floor of our walk-in shower that has sliding doors. It was then time to remodel our shower. I went with Luxury Bath based on all the recommendations I read on the website and because their price was cheaper compared to the estimate I had from another company. Then the sales representative, named David, was the one who did all the work. He came and checked out what we needed. He showed us what we had to choose from and he came and did the work himself. His level of knowledge was wonderful and excellent. We were totally satisfied and he was a very personable man. He was always prompt and did what he said. He also solved a few unexpected things that came up that weren't his fault. We love the new shower done.

Hi Lauretta,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 19, 2017

I had some problem with the old shower and the toilet stool was the only thing that was done. We had them replaced. Luxury Bath Technologies talked with me, and I told them that I wanted the toilet stool to be one of those that, when you do number one and then if you had the number two, it was a different thing on it to do them. But on this one, it's all on one spot but you have to flip up one edge for the one and the two together. It was a very good interaction with the installation team. I was outside watching them because it was interesting to see what was being done.

At this point, the shower’s doing fine. I waited a few days after they left because a lot of the stuff had to be totally dried before I used it. And the first shower was very nice. I've taken all my showers there now instead of the one in the hallway. But I had a problem with the toilet stool because the little things behind the lid are broken. And they did that the first time I ever sat down on it. Other than that, everything is fine. The two guys that worked on it were really great. It was a good thing that I had them do it. I know it cost me probably a little more than others, but all I see on TV is the walk-in bath and I didn’t want that.

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're very happy with your new bathtub.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 18, 2017

My bathroom was not in livable condition and barely functional. I saw Luxury Bath in a home and garden event and their sales rep were wonderful. I've never felt I wasn't heard. We were able to pick out the products we liked, got the acrylic bathtub and had the renovation. A couple of the people who were doing the construction were from parts of the Ukraine and they were really sweet and very careful about communicating. I had to sleep during the day so they were very careful not to wake me if they could help it. In addition, I accidentally tripped the fuse or something for the bathroom and my new vent for the shower wasn’t working. I didn’t know that I had tripped it and I just needed to push the button. Kevin, the installation leader, came all the way out just to push the button for me. He was very nice and I felt really bad to take so much time out of his day, but he didn’t make me feel bad.

Hi Margo,

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and are glad to hear Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento was able to accommodate your needs.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 17, 2017

I called several companies to get estimates. I told them I’m looking at getting some people to come out and have bids, and we have caregivers. And everybody else was like, “Oh, we’re too busy.” But the customer service at Luxury Bath was amazing. At the beginning I told them we’re not ready yet, but we’ll be ready in October. And they actually followed up and said, “Hey, how are your parents doing? Would this be a good time? I know you and your brother are trying to balance your schedules.” They took really good notes. They remembered when I was gonna be ready to come out and it made a difference. Then the rep came out and met with me, my parents and my brother on a day that was convenient for us. We wanted stuff that would work for the caregiver, because she’s the one that does the bathing for my dad. So the guys that came out and did the install worked with her. It was really helpful.

The guys from Luxury Bath Technologies did a fabulous job because this was out of the ordinary. They had to get extra things so it was a little delayed. For instance, the pan for the shower was extra long because the way it was designed. I wanted more shower space and they did that. Overall, the bathtub and shower came up fabulous. They knew what they were doing.

We had a soaker tub and my wife is petite, so getting out of the soaker tub is very hard and unsafe. She almost trip and it's very dangerous. The whole community here all have the same soaker tubs. But, I know a big square foot home that have steps to get in the tub. But then, that's dangerous too. Kids step high and will fall into a soaker tub which is deeper. So we had it re-modeled for safety.

I wanted Luxury Bath Technologies to do something else in the bathroom. The faucets were in the wrong place. They were in the tub and they were in the way, so we made it up on the wall. It came out brilliant but expenses weren't what I expected as things were going on. Both of the counter sinks didn't go well because the guy was a little high and didn't want to come down. Professionally, he handled it very badly so I was going to get somebody else. I went to a home show and got that idea. They had a big discount but as things went on, the discount kind of went away because I had to pay for an extra pan. That was not right because a job is a job. They can't all just add on after they made a contract. So I had to do the extra things or else it'll be left undone and I didn't like that part. Expenses went higher unexpectedly. Overall, the tub and shower were not cheap.

The pricing was not legit because it could be lower but I like their work. I was dissatisfied with the salesman but the workers have done everything well and the foreman was excellent. Overall it was handled well and I like the professionalism. But the thing is the overall cost. Once I got in the contract they had to bump it up and I had get this and that. Then the finishing of the master bathroom has to be done.

Hi Judy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Richmond a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with you new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 15, 2017

We had a horrible old tub that we didn't use and was just gigantic. We also had a tiny shower. My dad had left me some money and I decided we needed a new bathroom. I found Luxury Bath on HomeAdvisor and selected them because of quality based on their different reviews that I've read. David, the owner, was super. He came out, gave us an hour and a half presentation and no pressure. He just explained the product and let us take our time making our choices. He was the prime installer other than the plumber and the electrician and it's quality work everywhere we look. Plus, the plumber and the electrician were both very professional. When they said they were going to show here, they were usually a few minutes early, which is fine with me. They explained what they were doing and how long it might take. They had mats on my carpets so they wouldn't attract anything in and they cleaned up their messes.

I’m very glad I chose Luxury Bath and it was a very pleasant experience. The quality, the workmanship, and the ownership that David shows to the product are at the top of the line from some of the other companies I talked to that couldn't give me exact answers to my questions. With Luxury Bath, I get what I pay for. I’m very glad I chose them.

Hi Debra,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Philadelphia a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're very happy with your new bathtub.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 14, 2017

I got Luxury Bath Technologies do a tub replacement. The guy who came to the house, who’s also a technician, seemed to really know what he was talking about instead of just being a salesman. That was helpful. The product seemed good, sturdily made. I explained my concerns, he listened to me. I had a tub that cracked and it was only two years old. So, I told him what happened and he said that's not how they would install it and explained what they would do, and spent a lot of time making me feel comfortable. The team that did the install was fantastic. They spent a lot of time talking to me about the plumbing because I was really concerned. I explained that I'm getting my kitchen redone in April. They spent a lot of time with me and showing me what they were doing. They have installed it very well and were careful. It feels very solid. I can't run out of lots of good stuff to say about my experience with Luxury Bath.

Hi Janet,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business!

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 12, 2017

There were holes in the tub, so the bathroom was remodeled. I chose Luxury Bath because of the Microban stuff and the cost, and my experience was great. The sales rep was very nice, knowledgeable, not high pressure, and gave me more than enough time to think about remodeling before I decided to do it. Then, the contractors who came in to measure were also very polite and cleaned up every day after themselves. Plus, before Luxury Bath did something, they always checked with me, if I wanted it or how high did I want things. They didn't just put things in like the shelves and the shower spouts.

Hi Clayton,

Thanks for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Richmond a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 7, 2017

I found Luxury Bath Technologies online and I've talked with the representative at some length at my home. The rep was friendly and knowledgeable. I purchased the conversion from a bathtub to a walk-in shower because it has been what I wanted. The installer was also in the sales team. He was the same individual that I had talked with so I was able to work with him.

Hi Claudia,

We appreciate your business! Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 5, 2017

I like the idea of the mold-resistant or bacteria-resistant materials that Luxury Bath use. Also, I love the treatment on the glass that lets the water sheet down instead of spot up. Dale, the sales guy who came to give me the spiel was great. We had a total remodel of three bathrooms. They were all gutted and in my master bath, I have one of those stupid luxury bathtubs that we never use. So, they took it out for me and tiled the floor instead because we made our shower bigger. So, we've changed everything but the toilet. It was a lot of work, but it was very worth it. The project manager was really nice and the installation was finished in February.

Hi Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business!

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 4, 2017

My sister had Luxury Bath, so I knew it was a very good product. I didn't want anything flimsy, like cultured marble and fiberglass but some of them were just thinner, while I like the thickness. We had a contractor and they had a good price but it didn't seem like he had access to Luxury Bath and the design concepts. They said one had to be certified. Then, I went to the Luxury Bath site to find out where in the Sacramento area I could find some and found Design Concept.

I went online, I got a $500 certificate if I went with Luxury Bath from the company and Design Concepts applied that. The guy looked up on a chart what Design Concept does, then the company gave me another 10 percent off. So, I was happy with all of that. I haven't gone to different places, but I watch HDTV a lot and I have found out Design Concept overcharged us which I'm not happy about. But we had a great installation and I have been really pleased with that. Where they put the showerhead was a little different than what I really wanted, but they said that's where it should be. But that's all them and not Luxury Bath. The installer was fantastic and he said that he had to be able to form at a very high-skilled level to even be considered. So, they are being careful about who they're letting install their product.

The silicone product that these panels have along the corners is very good. The installer said it would be mildew-resistant and it is. Luxury Bath's product is excellent. My friends and family who have come up to see it noticed the difference than what they have and what they have seen. They can notice it's a very high quality and they know I'm very pleased.

Hi Ginny,

We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower. Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Philadelphia a 5 star review!

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 3, 2017

The house was looking pretty sad and we were thinking about remodeling the bathroom. We went to a home show where we found Luxury Bath Technologies. They seem to have the best and we got the shower from them. Their salespeople knew their products. One guy was training another guy but they were very good with everything. They explained the whole process and we didn't have any problems with them. The installers who came laid down a cloth to go in and out of the house and I was happy with the team. I love the quality of our shower and I would definitely recommend it.

The floor board of the shower stall had been cracked, so we knew it needs to be repaired and we just decided to replace the whole thing. Luxury Bath Technologies was my husband’s first option for the remodel, and they have been professional. The remodel includes the shower head, the doors, the stall, and the flooring. They came to the house which was convenient and explained everything in detail. We had a couple of issues with the shower head and they came out right away and fixed it. Then they kept in contact with us if there was a delay in the ordering the parts they needed. Also, I work from home, so I was there when they were remodeling it and the installation was done fairly quickly. Also, they didn't cause any damage to the house other than what they were there to do.

However, we were trying to get finance for the remaining balance that we had owed and they said that we would just be able to finance the remaining balance. We paid around $1,000 upfront and then it turned out that we were only getting financed for a portion of it and then we had to come out of pocket. We never heard back from them during the financing part of it that we weren't approved. We just got an email from them saying what was due that day and then the remaining was being financed. But they ended up working with us and decided to finance the remaining balance through them directly and not through the finance company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were on a road trip to Baraboo one day and were going through the Walmart store there. Mad City had a booth there with a couple of representatives so they stopped us. We told them we’ve just gotten their windows so we didn’t need those. But they said it's for the bath. So we gave them our name and they had a representative call us and we set up an appointment. The salesman was excellent. He came right out within a few days, gave us a pitch and showed us all the stuff. We agreed that night on what we wanted and it was as they promised. The men were here at 9:00 in the morning and gone by 3:30 in the afternoon. We got rid of the tub and shower installed, and put in an upgraded and upscale walk-in shower. We love it. It’s the best thing we ever did. We had a problem with one of the grab bars. It got tarnished right away and they came and replaced that. At this point it’s perfect. We’re very pleased.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have been thinking about remodeling the bathroom for quite a while. Initially, we thought we would just cover up the older tile and put a new tub over our older one. But then Luxury Bath at Mad City came and we decided to go with a new shower stall and they took out the bathtub and it’s wonderful. They had all the answers that we wanted so I trusted them from the get go. The sales representatives showed me everything that they would do and all the choices that we had. The installers were good, nice and they cleaned up. It didn’t take too long for them to get here and it took only a day to complete. I was happy with the whole experience. I wish I would have done this years ago because we are really pleased with how it looks and the usefulness of the product, too. It saves from stepping way over the tub and you’ve got more room in the bathroom. It was more than I expected and I’m pleased with the results.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife thought that the bathroom was old and it needed redoing. The sales rep from Mad City Windows and Baths was real nice and knowledgeable about everything. We got a bathroom tub and a shower, and the installation team from Luxury Bath Technologies was wonderful. The installation was a little bit longer than we thought it was because the bathroom was so old, but they did a good job. We’re very happy with the work they did. When I came home the day they got done, the wife gave me a kiss. She’s so happy. That tells it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to bring my bathroom up-to-date. Luxury Bath Technologies took out the bathtub and put in a shower. They were very efficient and kept everything very clean. I didn’t have to clean up anything. I was very happy with my experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife and I went to a home show and we saw a number of prospective providers of baths or remodeling of baths. And the one that Luxury Bath had compared to the others looked so much better. So we had them come to the house, sit down with us, and show us what they have. Their sales rep was very informative. He showed us a video and also showed us exactly how they take apart the bathroom, whatever it was for a tub or just a shower, what gets done behind the wall, and how everything including the piping gets redone. So I was very pleased with that rather than the fact that they just come in, slam something, and give me the same old fixtures that might have been here for 20 or 30 years.

It was about a day and a half to do the install and the guy knew exactly what he was doing. He was very good at it and also was very accommodating. In fact, he asked me questions such as “Do you want this over here or do you want this over there?”, “Do you want the soap dishes placed here?”, “Do you want the shelves there?", "Which way do you want the doors to slide back and forth? Would you want the outside or do you want the inside?” The shower off the master bathroom that he did was nicely done. It had frameless glass doors and bronze fittings. The overhead range shower was also exceptionally well done. I had one of the other bathrooms done by somebody else and it was fine, but not the quality that Luxury Bath provided.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had kidney failure and wasn't able to use the tub so it was a good time to remodel the bathroom. And we were very pleased with our experience with Luxury Bath. The sales rep came to our house, explained everything to us, and was very polite. Their installers were quick. They got the stuff broken down and out, the full shower installed, and also didn't make a mess. Everything’s been wonderful. I'm liking the shower perfectly. Luxury Bath provided great service with a quick turnaround.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had a leak for a little while and our bathroom was also old. It needed to be updated. Luxury Bath Technologies had good reviews on Angie’s List. We bought the tiles and they put it in. Logan, their sales rep, was amazing. He was honest and worked with us. If there was anything we thought might be an issue, he took care of it. He was just on the spot. The two guys who did the actual installation, Danny and Josh, were really good. There was another guy here who seemed to have a bit of an attitude, but he wasn’t around enough to make it an issue. The remodel done is great and we love it. Our experience was very positive. They’re very professional and made sure they did a good job. They were probably more of a perfectionist than I would have been to make sure the job's done right.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with Mad City and Luxury Bath Technologies was pretty nice. They did a job well done in the time they said they’d get it done. I had a small tub which had a shower in it, but it was located in the middle of the tub. So I wanted to get that repositioned. The remodel was done by one person and I didn’t really think he could get it done in time, but he did. It took him a day. He took my tub out, replaced the walls, and put in the shower where I wanted it. He was nice and he cleaned up after himself. So it turned out real good and I was really satisfied. The sales rep was also a really nice guy.

Luxury Bath Technologies Company Profile