Call toll free
4.44/5
Based on 148 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Luxury Bath Technologies offers multiple solutions for your bathroom remodeling needs. With a wide variety of products, we are able to exceed your highest expectations.

You can obtain a complete installation in as little as one day. Our products are custom-fitted, to ensure the exact measurements are taken in order to fit your existing bath features. Contact us today and learn more about our quality products and how we can best serve you!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

150 Luxury Bath Technologies Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I was happy with the professionalism of Ted, the salesman. He was on time, friendly and knowledgeable. I agreed to have Luxury Bath convert my tub into a walk in shower. After about a month I had to call to find out when my install would be and I was told it wouldn't be much longer. Soon after that Heidi called to schedule my install. She said it would take about four days. The website says ONE day. So, I scheduled some days off of work to accommodate them only to get a phone call that morning that they had ordered the wrong size walls. Heidi was going to call me back that night. No call.

Two weeks later I emailed Heidi. No response. So, I texted Ted, my salesman, to see if he could find out when they were coming. The next day we rescheduled for the following week. They were supposed to be at my house between 8 am-9 am. At 9:30 I had to call to see if they were indeed coming. All in all it took 3 days. The installers were nice but one was very unprofessional. At one point he sat on my bed. I have been scrubbing hand prints that must have had caulking material on them from the glass door for the last hour. I can't say I'd recommend this company.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

We had Luxury Bath remodel our bathroom. The work was completed in April and from beginning to end, their people made the difference. Their installers, Robert and Jacob, were superb. Kevin, the project manager, was very attentive. My wife was happy with the project, so I was happy.

Hi Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you and your wife are happy with your new bathroom. We will definitely pass on your great review to our dealer so they can share it with Robert, Jacob and Kevin.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

We scheduled Luxury Bath to come do a bathtub insert for our rental. At the beginning they did great. They came to talk about their services and then came to measure the bathtub. We were thrilled & set up a date for the work to be done. Then we didn't hear from them. My husband called just before the install date and then they informed us that they couldn't do the install after all! Here's the thing that really gives them a 1 star: THEY DIDN'T CALL US, WE HAD TO CALL THEM! That set us back at least 3 weeks. I am so furious that they didn't call us to tell us. If we had known in a timely manner that Luxury Bath could not do what they had promised, my husband could've done the DIY work while the renters were on vacation. If I could leave NO stars, I would.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for contacting Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate. On behalf of our dealer, we apologize for them not calling you to confirm your appointment and for not showing up. Can you please message us with your zip code and phone number so that we can identify which dealer you set the appointment with?

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

The house I bought was in bad shape and I was thinking to either flip it or rent it out. The original bathroom broke down to the slab of the house. Everything was gone and it needed a full bathroom. Then, I searched on the web and narrowed down the remodeling companies. I solicited from Luxury Bath and gave them an idea of what I wanted. They gave me the prices and came up to see the house.

They remodeled the whole bathroom, the shower was brand-new. I left some other parts like the floor tiling, and the sink, and the toilet. But, to do the shower, they had to do other work. Then I noticed that the cabinets in the kitchen were the old particle board that had gotten wet and sagged. I suspected there was mold in there. So, we pulled it all out as it was not salvageable. Their people also helped with the external paneling of the house. The rain and sun affected the wood and it had not been well-maintained. So, one side of the house had all the paneling removed and replaced as well as the backyard patio and it was very good.

I looked beyond them to alert me the things that I needed to do and for different options that I could have for the house because I knew nothing much about it. Though they told me what kind of tiles I should look for and when I picked the actual one, they gave me ideas on what I needed to make it work in the shower. They showed me where I would go to choose the granite countertop and the sinks. They knew the local businesses that could help out. The whole remodeling took about a month but I had other things that I wanted to do myself to keep the cost down. Luxury Bath did everything I wanted.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with you new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

We did a kitchen remodel and Luxury Bath Technologies was referred to us through HomeAdvisor. We also took bids from several different contractors but we felt most comfortable with the proposal that Luxury Bath gave us so that’s what we decided to do. We did the appliances separately from the actual remodel. So, they did all of the structure including the floors. It was our first time with Luxury Bath and we felt that we’ve had a good experience with their representatives. They were thorough and seemed to have a good understanding of the products that they were representing. They represented them very well. Also, the contractor Custom Development did a good job. We ran into some problems along the way so they worked over a period of about 3 months. Other than that, they had some good, skilled and knowledgeable craftsmen on the job.

Hi David,

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxury Bath Technologies?

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

The backing of my tub shower was peeling off and I knew that moisture was getting behind the scenes because the black was appearing. With the black backing of the material on there being exposed, water was getting back there and it was getting wet. I've been in construction for many years as a bookkeeper, so I knew what was happening and I wanna get the remodeling done before there's any dry rot or major wood damage and I have to do a lot of wood replacing.

I live in Stockton, California and there's a town north of me that's a half hour drive called Lodi where I grew up in. They specialize in grapes so, every year, they have what they call the Lodi Grape Festival. At the time, Custom Development of Sacramento had one of their displays at the Lodi Grape Festival. They had an example of a shower and their vendor information and I thought it wouldn't hurt to get an estimate. At that point, I still wasn't sure which way to go, but I had them come out and talk to me about it.

In the end, I hired them. They took out the bathtub and shower, then they put in a shower stall, so they had to pull out all the backing. Luckily, I did not have any wood or stud damage, so they did not have to replace that but that was beginning to be damaged, so I caught it in time. Their reps were very pleasant and very cooperative. Also, there was no high-sales pressure from them, which I liked. The installers who came out were fantastic as well. They locked themselves in that small bathroom because my house is 77 years old, so it's a small bathroom. But they shut the doors when they started taking things apart, so there would be minimal dust, and they cleaned up. They were very conscientious about not trying to get dust throughout the whole house, which was amazing. It was hot working in there, but I turned on the central fan to help circulate.

I was very satisfied with the finished product and I would recommend them. They were very easy to deal with and they tried to minimize the cost or give you discounts. I got a discount for getting an estimate from the Lodi Grape Festival and when I had a problem, they hopped to it. When they put in a new shower head and an all new-plumbing, there was a problem with the shower head leaking. They came back and fixed it then they put something else in it that didn't work. But they came back the next day and put in a whole new shower head because what they put in was still leaking. So, their rep went to the store, bought a different shower head that day, and put it in so there wouldn't be a leak. All in all, you can't go wrong with Custom Development because they back up their products. If there's a problem, they take care of it and they work with you. I had very minor problems but they took them seriously. So, I would use them again.

Hi Mary,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I got a remake of the shower from Luxury Bath Technologies. I made the purchase last year but since we were going across country, I had to put the installation off until November. The installation took us a little while but it was seamless. I like the product too. It's nice and easy to clean. There was one thing that came loose though. I went ahead and glued it myself. But my wife was a little perplexed. She's not exactly happy with it but she's lived with it. I had no problems with it though. It was a good job.

Hi Joe,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear the installation was seamless. We will ask your local dealer to reach out to you regarding the item you glued back.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

Luxury Bath had a table at the State Fair and I had my whole bathroom remodelled last year which included the toilet, the shower and the floor. The rep explained to me what was gonna happen and everything was good in getting the bathroom ready. The installation was timely and they tried to keep from making a mess. Right now, I am waiting to get a message back about my shower head which came loose.

Hi Ruben,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies a review. We appreciate your business and will ask your local dealer to contact you regarding the shower head.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

We saw Luxury Bath online and it seemed like a good company. Our bathroom was built in ’54 and it needed to be updated. We purchased a shower and walls and our interactions with the sales representatives were fine. The installation team that came were great and they finished the three-day job in one day. It was really nice. The bathroom met our expectations.

Hi Garland,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that your new shower met your expectations.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

Luxury Bath seemed to be fair-minded and I even went up to their office in Roseville. I spoke with them and they gave me a good, fair price. I had a very good interaction with their representative. They were very professional. The installation crew was very cooperative to our plumbing needs. We remodeled two bathrooms which included a shower installation, a new tub, vanity and master bath. Luxury Bath's quality of work was very good. There were a couple of minor problems that I found but they corrected them right away.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We are glad to hear you are very happy with your new bathroom and that the minor problems were corrected. We appreciate your business.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Luxury Bath was at the fairgrounds in Placerville and we liked their plan. We got a new shower assembly from them. The installation team cleaned up and did a good job. The quality of work was very good and we were well-satisfied with our experience with Luxury Bath.

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I had some bathroom work done through Luxury Bath Technologies. I heard about them through my parents who had used them for a couple of projects. I purchased a shower from them and we did a shower stall. Their reps were fine and the installer was thorough and efficient. He made it like it was supposed to be. I like my shower, it’s good and it’s what I needed. It fits my needs and it saved me a ton of time and energy to try to do that myself which would’ve taken me weeks and only took one day for them. I had it replaced because the bottom of the pan was cracked. So, it’s draining and it leaked into a Sheetrock in my kitchen, which directly flowed out the bathroom. Now, it's good as new and you can’t tell there was even a problem there. It’s a bit more expensive than some other stuff but I’m glad they did it as it’s hard to equate the value when you try to weigh what it is and how it is and was it worth it.

Hi Louis,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: July 25, 2018

Luxury Bath installed a liner over old bathtub. Liner did not fit bathtub. Liner cracked... Causing water to seep under liner. Which then caused livingroom ceiling to cave in... Still damaged. Luxury Bath stated it was the cleaning product I used... Scrubbing Bubbles. 4 companies have told us it was stress cracks. Luxury Bath does not stand by its products. Come to my house. See for yourself.

Updated on 07/26/2018: Company just called. Told my husband we DID not use the right cleaner... My husband who has terminal cancer told them it was stress cracks due to the fact the liner DID not fit the original bathtub... They hung up on him... Now what????

Mr. and Mrs. Shultz,

On November 10, 2005 Luxury Bath installed a new tub liner over the existing tub coupled with a new wall system at your residence. There were no issues or requested service on the work completed by Luxury Bath until 2016 (11 years and 3 months after the installation was completed). Upon receiving the call from Mrs. Shultz regarding the liner being cracked, our local dealership scheduled a service appointment. During the visit it was determined that the cracks in the liner were from the non-approved cleaning solution “Scrubbing Bubbles” that you actually mentioned using in your review on the Consumer Affairs website.

On the contract you signed, it provides you a list of approved and non-approved cleaning solutions for acrylic products. We also provide this information for customers on the Luxury Bath website. https://www.luxurybath.com/about-us/care-maintenance/ On both your contract, and on the Cleaning Instructions page on our website it clearly states: Do Not Use – Scrubbing Bubbles*, and that the *Use of these chemicals will cause a dull surface and/or an easily recognizable chemical crack. This will void your product warranty.

Luxury Bath Corporate has offered to send the local dealership a new tub liner at no cost to you, but because the cleaning solution you used caused the cracks and voided the warranty, you would have to pay our local dealer’s installation/service charge to come out and install the new liner. You declined this offer. Luxury Bath provides a lifetime warranty on all of our products and our dealers across the country provide a warranty on the installation. We always stand behind our warranty, and even though in this case the cleaning solution you used voided the warranty, we offered to try and make things right.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: May 25, 2018

We were interested in getting a bathroom remodel. We needed a new tub because our old tub was hard getting into. We had sliding doors and it was hard to lift and we wanted something where we could walk in. We purchased a walk-in bath. Our sales rep, Arnold, went through it and showed us `the bath and the pamphlets. And then he had a model of the bath and we thought it would work out well. This was a second project he did. He had done some work already on our floors and remodeling downstairs.

He had his company install it. There were two individuals that were excellent worker and they did a real nice job. One thing that we didn’t know about till we had it installed was it takes a lot of water. And our furnace makes hot water continuously but there wasn’t enough hot water in the system. The water would be hot and then it would get cool and hot so we contacted a plumber who Arnold recommended and he put in a $2000 new hot water tank. And now we have plenty of hot water.

We use the shower and the tub. We use it mostly as a shower. There’s no problem with the plumbing but when you fill up the tub, which is 60 gallons, and you let the water out, the water comes out into the floor of the basement. Luckily we have sump pumps so it doesn’t create too much of a problem. But it’s something that we have to see if we can get remedied. That’s something that when you install these baths. The first one that there wasn’t enough hot water. And the second thing is the drain. You have to be sure that you have a good drain. I’d recommend it to a friend with that understanding. Other than that it’s a beautiful bath and my wife and I find it very easy to use.

Hi Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Northern New Jersey a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are enjoying your walk-in bath.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 22, 2018

The bathroom in our house was the original builder’s bathroom from 1984. So we purchased from Luxury Bath the shower faucet, shower walls and the shower base. We also bought the corner shelf unit, one in the full length and one short one. Their sales guy was good. He was very interested in educating us about the products. It went on a little too long but he was a lovely person. He was nice enough and we certainly felt like we were educated by the end of it.

It was just installed about three weeks ago. The guys that showed up were nice enough. However, they brought a person from another company to observe the installation. Apparently, this other company was being trained on how to install their product and it turned into a little bit of a disaster. The guy was basically an idiot. We weren’t told about it at first before he came. But then, the guy was sitting on our stuff. His actions were not appropriate. I’ve addressed it with the company that did the installation. And I also addressed it to the regional manager as well.

The installation went well. But the drain and the pan are not seated properly. It’s off-center. It’s annoying and a little disappointing but there’s nothing we can do about it without tearing the whole thing out. Another thing was, we were told to have the ceiling completely done before the install which we did. My husband spent a lot of time working on it. And then the guy ended up wrecking a little part of it. So, my husband had a lot of other work to do to fix it up. My husband spoke to the company and they ended up knocking $350 off for the inconvenience of that. But I’m very happy with the way that it looks and I liked the idea that it was not going to grow mold and it's easy to clean too. And then there’s also a lifetime warranty. So, if we do have any problems, they’re going to be addressed. We’d tell others to look at the products of Luxury Bath.

HI Donna,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies a review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the way the individual who was being trained acted in your home. Our Regional Manager had a personal conversation with him about it and it won't happen again. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 2, 2018

I wanted to get rid of the shower curtain. I inquired at Luxury Bath and the sales rep I dealt with was great. I purchased the bath thing, the whole covering and then I had them put a shower door. The installation guys were very professional and very good as well. I was very satisfied with Luxury Bath.

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 1, 2018

My wall was pulled away from the foundation and there was a hole in the tub. I got a cast iron tub from Luxury Bath Technologies. They tore out the walls, put in tile walls, painted the remainder of the wall and ceiling, tiled the floor, and put in a new toilet. They kept the house clean because I was worried about my wood floors getting scratched up. They covered everything and at the end of the day, everything was cleaned up. They did a marvelous job.

Hi Donna,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

We went to a home show one time and Luxury Bath Technologies came up but we just didn't have the funds to do the remodel at that time. Last year, we went back to the same home show and looked up the same salesman, Logan. We then had him come up and he was very straightforward and he had very good ideas on helping us pick out our tub. We purchased a shower tub area and a freestanding shower. We tore down one bathroom first and remodeled it, then we tore down the other one because we couldn't do both in the same week. Their installer, Brian, did such a good job on the first one that I requested him to be back for the second one and he did another excellent job.

I had nothing but high praise with everybody that I met at Luxury Bath. They were an excellent team and they have been very professional. Plus, they got a good product. I went with acrylic and I enjoyed it. It's easy to clean. I'm 58 now and I'm not going to put something in my house or do anything that I've got to worry about for the rest of my life. I wanted to do it once. I decided to let Luxury Bath do their bath work and let someone else do the floors though. That was a big mistake because I should have let Luxury Bath do it all and we would have saved time. Also, there was a big difference in how the companies worked. Luxury Bath Technologies have been nothing but excellent.

Hi Cedric,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower. We thank you for any future referrals you might send us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Our bathroom had never been remodeled since it was built. When the guys from Luxury Bath Technologies came out, they showed us the materials used in their products. They said that, supposedly, those were stronger materials than what their competitors used. We converted a bathtub into a shower and we had them install floor tiles as well as a couple of vanities. In addition, they put in a new toilet bowl. The job took three weeks to finish. They told us that they thought it would take a week, but there was a lot of work. Then they said that they would have more than one person working on it, but only one person ended up working on it. It took longer than expected, but we were happy with the results.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Northern Illinois a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and the feedback. We will let our dealer know so that they can improve on their installation times. We are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Our shower stall needed to be redone. I looked into Bath Fitter first and they were outrageous. Luxury Bath had a display in Woodfield Mall, in Schaumburg. It was still outrageous and really a lot of money, but less and it is beautiful. I bought from them last July and the sales rep was a very nice guy. He agreed with me that it was a lot of money. He was a salesman, but that kind of thing sells itself since I saw samples of the product and I liked what I saw. The installers were good and they listened to me. They let me stand and watch a lot, which my husband would’ve never let me do, and they did a good job of cleaning up. The work was considered a demolition because a new base and three walls were to be installed and the old shower stall had to come out. I expected my house to be a disaster yet it wasn’t. I would recommend them.

Hi Joyce,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Northern Illinois a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I moved into a house and found out that the shower enclosure and the actual shallow pan, which is the floor of the prefab shower itself, had collapsed. I couldn’t trust it and needed to have it fixed. I didn’t want to fall through even though it’s not too bad a fall. It was just not a good situation. It was a formerly owned house, 17 years old, and we wanted to get the repair done. We went to another vendor in Tampa to check out just glass enclosures and they said that we needed more than that and that we may want to get in touch with Luxury Bath Technologies.

I did my research online and had spoken with several other vendors who were in the business and they said that Luxury Bath is really good at what they do and they have a lot of business right now. I can’t go wrong. I spoke to the people who provided the actual wall tile for doing an entire wall which we went ahead and did as well and they preferred Luxury Bath too. So, I got two other estimates and wasn’t totally thrilled with the research for the referrals I got on those estimates. So, I decided to go with Luxury Bath.

I made the first arrangements with them in August at which time they told me they were about 12 weeks out before they’d be able to do the work. I decided to go ahead and do it anyway. Their sales rep came to the house and he did all the measuring and explained to me the costs involved with doing just the shower as opposed to going across where the bathtub also is. He also explained different options that I had. The interaction was good. He was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable.

Luxury Bath installed a brand-new shower enclosure with totally new walls with all-new nice tiles. They also replaced and put in a tile floor with a new shower pan. The installation team was comprised of about four to six different people at different stages. They were informative and reliable. I would use this company again. They’re reliable and they deliver what they commit to. There was no doubt about it. They did a really good job. Also, I’ve recommended them to one of my neighbors who was considering doing a job which is similar to the one we have got.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom. We thank you for any future referrals you send us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Satisfaction - punctuality - attention to detail - personable staff - excellent inspections - final installation. This was my wife's request and she did her inspection. The corner unit is shown on the "shower S corner" was missing and they installed it the next day.

Hi Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review and to post the pictures. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Resolution response: Jan. 17, 2018

Carter is the only person from Luxury Bath that was man enough to call me and apologize as well as offer us a small credit for our trouble. I do feel the only reason he did that was that he was told to by Luxury Bath Corporate after I left very negative reviews online. I regret naming him personally on my review on this site, but don't see a way to edit his name out of the review.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I am a real person that lives in Schaumburg that got hosed for 7000 dollars for a tub surround replacement. Sounds like a lot of money? I thought so too, but the estimator ***** ensured me that Luxury Bath's process was worth it. What ***** promised: Tear everything out down to the studs. Address any issues behind the wall. Replace ALL plumbing so there are no issues after the remodel. High quality materials being used. Expert installers that do flawless work. A new shower curtain rod.

What actually happened: Cut a small hole in the wall at the valve so they wouldn't have to do a full demolition. Only replaced the plumbing at the valve. Cheap plastic materials, crappy hollow shelves for shampoo, cheap no name showerheads (picture bottom shelf at Home Depot). Workers that left a 1"x2" hole in the ceiling that they filled with silicone caulk (not how you fix drywall, workers that snapped a piece of trim and said nothing about it). I caught the workers cutting only a small hole in the wall and I asked them if they were going to demo down to the studs like ***** had promised. They said no. I had a cow and called ***** who didn't answer. I called another installer that I guess is the boss, his name is Jim. He made a bunch of excuses and then sent drywall over so they could demo down to the studs and replace the drywall.

It is worth noting that in the video they showed us during the estimate showing their "process" the installer demoed down to the studs and replaced with a cement backer board. This is not what they did for us. They used green board. It works fine I guess, but just another unexpected occurrence. I watched them only replace the plumbing at the valve and not the pipe leading to the shower head. Was this necessary for them to do? Probably not. Was it promised to us by *****? Yes. Did they do it? No. They put the green board over it and moved on. At this point I fully accepted that I was being hosed. However this was the only shower in my home so I was more interested in them finishing the job and getting out of my house.

They didn't bring a shower rod and then asked me if I wanted one. Yes, I was told you would install one so yes. They went to buy one and came back an hour later with chrome instead of satin nickel like ALL THE OTHER ACCESSORIES they installed. I told them I didn't want it. They came back the next day and installed some shower rod that they obviously bought at Target or Home Depot (I know because it was the same one I had when this project started). They sent someone to fix the hole in the ceiling and the trim. He fixed the hole in the ceiling but not the trim.

SUMMARY: OVER PROMISE/UNDER DELIVER. ***** is at best a bad communicator and at worst a scam artist. I was told I would hear from someone today about a credit. I didn't hear from anyone. I have major complaints about how this whole job went down and no one with any authority to do anything about it will call me from Luxury Bath to discuss. Save your money and have a local handyman do twice as good of a job for half the price.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for writing Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

Trying to cancel within the 3 day, called salesman who advised "Notice of Cancellation in folder." Finding it, see that we already signed/dated, same day of order. Called office, asked if need to bring since they already have a signed copy and would be 1 hour drive. Office states "yes, bring it" adds "well, our salesman made that drive yesterday". Not really an "in-home estimate to use to comparison shop" as advertised. High pressure sales, we said "no" several time during sales pitch. Stated we wanted to shop and compare but the pressure continued until signed documents received, including cancellation document, obviously a sign I think. Yes, now driving the 2 hour round trip to be certain they have 2nd signed Cancellation document and we owe them nothing! Hard to find companies that really care about customer service, those that do have my business and referrals but is not Luxury Bath Technologies, sorry.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for writing Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate to let us know about your concerns. We apologize for the issue. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

My wife, 10 years ago, had a stroke and then she had a knee replaced and so we had a lawn chair with two legs set in the tub and two out and I had to be there all the time. I decided it was time to look around. I bought a Luxury Bath walk-in shower with a four-inch lip on it and my wife likes it. The sales reps were more than knowledgeable. The first sales rep who presented was just too much and he knew what to sell, he went and did it again. We live out in the country, it's a farmhouse and we didn't need the price or the controls. He was going to put controls on the bathroom sink. He liked to do an A1 job and the workmanship was A1.

The sales rep came again and it was two installers that put it in. The rep came along because he had to come with the contract. They respected everything as they left no mess and they had to walk on the carpet. It was done all first class, as far as the workmanship and our interactions with them. It took two days to finish everything. They had to take the tub off and take the drywall off and put new under laminate underneath around it and then put the new board on. There was nothing that I disliked about the installation.

Hi Gerald,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that the new shower is making it easier for your wife.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

This condominium is 40 years old and I could tell by the looks of the tub. The tiles weren’t bad but I couldn't get the tub clean anymore. There was an ad for Luxury Bath Technologies in our newspaper and I know that they've done other work in our condos. It was sort of a combination of reasons that made me decide to choose them and make the purchase the second week of June. The rep came here one day to show us everything and then he called a couple of times to see if we needed anything. The installation team consisted of wonderful young men and they did the tub and the walls and the shower doors. It was the bathtub unit, not anything else in the bathroom, and I love it. It's a little bit pricey but what they do is really a good service when you need it.

Hi Liz,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathtub.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

My mother-in-law was coming to live with me and she needed a walk-in shower so I was asking around. A customer at work has told me about Luxury Bath and so I went in. I had gone and looked at several other places as well but I liked what I've seen at Luxury Bath. And the owner, who we had worked with, was very informative and helped me along the way, because I didn't know what to do or exactly what I needed. And he was very familiar with everything that I would need and he was correct. The sales representative then came to my home and looked at everything. I called him a few times and answered every time whether it was business hours or not, and he stayed after work to come here. Everything was very well and easy. And since my mother-in-law was coming here in a rush, he did his best to rush the order as much as possible.

We had the walk-in shower installed about five months ago. The installers were wonderful, a group of very polite and considerate young men. The day the shower came in was on a Friday, so they weren't going to be back until Monday. They asked me how late they could stay that would not bother my mother-in-law to get the job finished. They ended up staying until about 10:00 at night just to get it done for us. So, it was done in one day. They went above and beyond to accommodate. They also put in handrails and the seat for her and all that kind of stuff. And it works out perfect, even better than expected. I wasn't real happy about having to lose my jacuzzi tub, but in the end, this is great. I absolutely love it. I'm now saving the money to finish the rest of my bathroom, to do toilets and everything. And I'll definitely go with Luxury Bath again.

Hi Selina,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you and your mother-in-law are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Our shower was 30 years old so we looked at different companies and we felt that Luxury Bath Technologies would do the best job. The sales representative was a very nice gentleman. He definitely knew his product and was very easy to contact. Our house was built in the 70's, and the Luxury Bath installers worked with us and told us what was going on. Luxury Bath was extremely top of price, but we love it.

Hi Jan,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Texoma a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with the quality of our products.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I had Luxury Bath install a new toilet, sink, washer and drier before, and when I needed a new bathtub, I went with them again. The sales rep was very friendly and very easy to contact. I made the purchase at the end of May and they installed it the end of July. It was one week delayed because of our schedule but it was more delayed because of them. It was a slow process. But t I didn't feel like they got a good sample of what color was actually going on in our bathroom and I also didn't realize how unfinished the walls would be when they remodeled. I knew I had to paint but I didn't know I had to do all the sanding and touching so I thought I was a little misled.

The installers were sometimes slow. They had told me a few weeks ahead of time that they were coming but they didn't call me a business day before or let me know when they might come or verify that they were coming. They weren't the best communicators but whenever I called them, they called back. Everything else is installed, but the project is not yet finished. They didn't do a real neat job. The sealant was a little gooked which I fixed on my own. There's also a scratch in the tub that they're going to look at and they have to fix the seals. The moulding went across the middle of the bathtub, which I thought was going to be in-set between the two liner pieces. It wasn't clear that it would be an overlay and it would have been better if that was shown to us more clearly.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies a review. Our dealers strive for 100% customer satisfaction, so we apologize on behalf of our dealer for the issues. We have contacted your local dealer and they will be reaching out to you. If you haven't heard from them by Monday, please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

We got up the bathroom in years and stepping over a bathtub was not easy when we got bad knees. When the Luxury Bath rep came, he spent about an hour with us and explained everything. He was very open and gave us lots of ideas. We really appreciated that. We liked what he had to say and didn't feel like we needed to get a second opinion. And the workers were great. They worked hard, were very social and they cleaned up everything. They took the tub out and put a walk-in shower. They then put a new counter with an oval sink in the bathroom. This was done about a month ago. We're a 100% satisfied with the product and we love it. We had a very good experience.

Hi Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're 100% happy with your new walk-in shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Company Information