toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Ray,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Wichita Falls a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are enjoying your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

We wanted a new bathroom and read up critiques. We went with Luxury Bath as their competitor here in Wichita Falls costs way too much. The salesperson that came to our house was very informative and helpful. We got the bathtub and showers for two bathrooms. There was only one person that Luxury Bath had who did both bathrooms, and it was a good interaction. My wife and I are enjoying our new bathroom, and it's a great experience.

Hi George,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Massachusetts a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you now have a working shower in your cellar.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I've never had a shower in my cellar that worked. It was a haul to home, homemade types. When my contractor came up and did my roof and some other stuff, I asked him about a shower. He told me to put in a shower and that we can make one from Luxury Bath. So I did. The sales rep was also the contractor and he was very knowledgeable. He brought a lot of displays, samples, explanations, and videos. I ended with a single shower stall which I purchased three months ago.

The installation team was also great and it has been fantastic, from the hired plumber to the guys doing the job. It was unbelievable to see how they put the unit together. It's my first time buying from Luxury Bath and I'm very impressed with the product. It was pricey, but it was a worthwhile investment. The experience has been professional and no mess. Had I known, I probably would have gone with Luxury Bath to do the baths we have put in five years ago. I've recommended Luxury Bath to other people already.

Hi Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Minneapolis a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're really happy with our quality products.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

New Windows did my bath a year ago, as well as the insulator in my attic. At first, they called wanting to know if I had any projects going on. I was thinking about redoing the shower in my bathroom so they sent a guy out and he gave me a price. I told him I couldn't do it at that time but I would think about it. When they called back, I gave them the go-ahead. The sales rep explained and showed me the different products and I purchased a complete new shower stall. The installation team did a good job and so far, I'm really happy, as far as quality of the products is concerned.

A former student of mine that I taught in high school owns Luxury Bath Technologies. We took the time to look at it since it’s across the street from our dentist. They did a good sales job. They told us about the difference between here, Re-Bath and then some of these bath places on TV and the quality of the synthetic used and the layers of substance that’s used in filling in. We ended up having our bathtub area redone so we got to purchase the tub and the shower.

And then we did all of the plumbing in the bathtub area. They took out all of the walling, which we knew hadn’t been touched in 40 years and redid it. The installation team made a big mess in my front yard and that was what got me looking into who the plumbers were. I found out the plumber is from Iowa Park. He’s already done the work and we'll get back to him if it's not good. It would have been very easy if we had another way to turn the water off. But he didn’t mention it to me. I cleaned the mess up, but I told him, “That one is going to cut it. You don’t do that as a professional and leave a mess in the yard.” But everything in the house was done very well.

I'm also not happy with the loan company. I've got to call them because they said there would be no interest per year but they're charging us $88 interest out of an $800 loan. They told us the first year would be interest-free. We are going to pay that and then transfer it over to my Teachers Credit Union. Overall, it was a good experience except they're just very expensive and it's hard when we supposedly got it on sale. We love what we have. I just don’t love it once a month when I pay the bill.

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Texoma a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're very happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

We live in Lawton and we go to this home and garden show every year. My wife had seen Luxury Bath at that show and she was saying how easy it is to maintain, especially the bath and the shower. She was saying that this was the one that she wanted to go with. I loved this also when I saw this on the exhibit. The sales representative’s presentation was off the charts. I used to be a recruiter when I was in the army. If you can sell someone the first time you talked to him, then that means that you're the guy. He did an awesome job. We had the tub, shower, and sink area remodeled. The guy who did the job was Steve. He's awesome because, from the time that he came, he worked, worked, worked, worked, worked. His work was awesome. It's been about two months now and everything has been pretty good. It’s great and we love it. We would recommend it to anyone. It's very easy to maintain. It's just a totally different look.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxury Bath Technologies?

Hi Ruth,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Minneapolis a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I purchased from Luxury Bath Technologies last year. At first, we were going to just have a cover put over the tub, remove the cover that was there and put a new one on. By the time we got to the Luxury Bath salesperson, I started to think we just have to get rid of the tub and start all over. So we went with a shower installation. It was similar with the other company was offering but it was a little cheaper than the other. I liked what we decided to go with. I've been well satisfied with it for the most part.

The sales representative was not pushy at all but provided all the information. What the installation team did was interesting. On the first day when they were supposed to have the installation take place, something was off. One of the men checked the measurements and he thought that the product wasn't going to fit the 'cause the salesperson did them. So the person that was going to do the installation was delayed. They had to reorder everything but then once they got it reordered, they were able to install it in a timely manner by that point. They took the responsibility, it was their fault, and they didn't charge us any extra for anything.

Hi Jean,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Texoma a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that our dealer did an excellent job.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

This house is probably 50 years old and it had never been remodeled. We rented it out for a few years and it was in bad shape. So we wanted to get one of those zero showers, so we wouldn't have any trouble getting in it when we got older. We had two or three people come and make an estimate and we thought Luxury Bath was priced right, so we went with them. The sales representative came in and we told him what we wanted. He made the estimate, told us the price and he was just right on the money about how much it was. The installation team who put the sink, a commode, the shower and rainfall doors for us was good too. Then when we had a problem, I called them and they came right out and fixed it. Luxury Bath did an excellent job and did everything they said they were going to do.

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are enjoying your new walk-in tub.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I was stumbling in and out of the shower and I thought it would be safer with a walk-in tub. I saw Luxury Bath advertised on TV and got the walk-in tub from them. I showed the installers where we wanted the tub and they put it in. I like it and I’m happy that I bought it.

One of our neighbors was having something done and Luxury Bath Technologies stopped over and solicited us. They came at a time when we were looking to do something with our bathroom. Our bath hadn’t been done since the house was built in 1985 and it was a construction grade kind of a bathroom. The bathtub and shower enclosure were not really good. My wife needed a bath that’s easier to clean and that won’t get a lot of soap and bacteria build up. Also, we wanted a better glass enclosure on the tub itself.

The sales reps who came over were professional and answered all our questions. They gave us a quote and helped us with what we wanted and to select materials. They also took measurements. They told us what our payment options were and told us about Luxury Bath’s financing. The reps did everything in one meeting. It was pretty straightforward. Their installers were good too. I was very impressed with their professionalism and how quickly they got the job done. The quality of the work after they left was superb as well.

Our bathroom is looking good and my wife’s happy with it. The only issue that I had with Luxury Bath is that their pricing was high compared to other bath remodelers. It's about 30% higher than most of the other bath remodelers in the area. But I think the materials justified that a little. We went with them because of the materials and options they have, and also because of their reputation. I wasn’t happy with the price-value relationship. But overall, it was a good experience for us.

Hi Darlene,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Texoma a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new bathtub and shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: July 23, 2017

I wanted to get the whole bathroom ripped out and I tried all other remodeling companies but they didn't want to do what I wanted, except for Luxury Bath. I talked to their rep in March and our interaction was fine. Then the installation team came out in May and I love the technician. The team was fine too and the orders came out like the ones on TV. I got the bathtub and the shower, and the walls were done. I'd recommend Luxury Bath Technologies to a friend.

Resolution In Progress

Hi Leroy,

Thank you for writing your review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you were happy with your experience, but hopefully we can give you some tips when it comes to cleaning the base of the tub. The reason the tub has a textured bottom is because we design tubs with a slip resistant bottom to minimize or eliminate any dangerous falls in the bathtub. There are two approved acrylic cleaners that you can get at Home Depot, called HDX or Zep. All you have to do is spray it on the base and wipe it down with a sponge or washcloth. Hopefully this helps. If you are still having any issues, please contact us at Luxury Bath Corporate and ask for Angela Swart. 800-963-8827

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: July 21, 2017

We had been living with a crack in our tub for a couple years and we had tried every possible repair and nothing worked. So it was time to get a new tub. Luxury Bath Technologies came out and they seemed to be reasonable and responsible. So we purchased from them a tub, the surround and the shelving. The sales representative seemed to be very knowledgeable and straightforward with everything that he did too. It seemed like it was going to be a good deal with Luxury Bath. The installation people who came in were Russian or Ukrainian and they talked a lot among themselves and didn't speak English very well. But they did their job, didn’t make a big mess and left.

The installation went well but we're having a problem with keeping the tub clean. We didn't realize the tub was going to have a textured bottom and it seems to trap dirt. So we have to literally get down and scrub the tub every week and the dirt still doesn't come out very well. We have four adults living in this household, so there are four showers every day so the tub is used quite a bit. We'd contacted Luxury Bath and they told us to use the Dawn dish soap and clean the tub twice a day. Overall, our experience with Luxury Bath was timely but expensive and disappointing.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for writing Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela Swart for further assistance.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: July 14, 2017

There were issues with the glass and mold in our bathroom so it was time to remodel it. Luxury Bath Technologies had the anti-mold things in their product. Their sales representative came in and showed us some things and I bought the acrylic shower. This was six months ago. The installation was probably the worst though. I waited a month for the stuff to come and another two for them to install it. And then it took four different teams to get things right. Each one had different issues from not being able to cut a right corner to leaving sharp edges on metal trim to leaving areas where water was leaking out into the carpet. The work was not at par with the caliber of the money I spent so I was not happy.

The first group tried to install it but they had issues. They said that due to something that the first person did, they couldn't do certain things. So, when they tried to come in and make it right, that caused more issues. Then, they ripped everything out, came back in which caused more issues. By then, we asked for a whole new team and all new stuff. And after four times of people trying to make it right, I expected someone to come in and try to make it right. But we never saw the salesman after the point of sale. Being a salesman myself, if I know I have an upset customer, I would try to make it right but our salesperson didn't care. It wasn't until the fourth time that we saw a manager, even though we kept on complaining. I would never purchase from a company that doesn't care once you start having problems, that you go four times and start complaining to that level before people start caring, or until they start feeling pain or until you start threatening. So, I would never buy from Luxury Bath again.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for writing Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate to let us know about your concerns. We apologize on behalf of our dealer and will contact them and ask that they call you to resolve this. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela Swart for further assistance.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: July 13, 2017

My daughter's disabled so I needed a Whirlpool tub. I ended up having to remodel the whole bathroom using Luxury Bath Technologies. I purchased the tub, the surround, the flooring, toilet, vanity and mirror from them. Jay, the salesperson, was wonderful and he represented the product which is good. I was very impressed.

The installation team was good too. They listened and asked where I wanted stuff. Although for the tub grab bars, they did ask me where I wanted them installed. I didn't know where to put them, but I knew I wanted the long one on the back. And then, there was the short one to get in and out. When they put it in, they asked me how high I wanted it. And I said, "Oh yeah, that would be okay." So they put it at 12 inches. But being disabled, in order to use that grab bar, you have to turn over on your knees. That’s very difficult for my daughter. It wasn't very good when that's the reason that I had the whole thing done in the first place.

So I called Luxury Bath and I sent them an email and told them that their installers should know that if someone is disabled, they need the bar in the front, not the back, so that you can pull yourself out. I talked with the owner of the company and he was very sarcastic in his response. I told him, "Being experienced and this is the job that you do, maybe you should have known it. You should have at least offered it or said, 'Do you want it in the front or the back?'" But they didn't. He said, "Well, from now on, I'll just have the customer decide where they want to put it." I'm going to have the other bar put in and that's going to cost me $150. I can't take the other one out and move it because they're drilled right into the surround wall that they put up.

He did say, that since they haven't put in yet and I’m going to have trouble getting them to come back and put it in, he said he’ll forego the $70 labor and just charge me for the handrail which was $79. I didn't respond to him. I was disheartened by his response and that was spending $13,000 for a tub and the surround walls. He could have just said, "Sorry for the mistake," and they’ll put it in but he didn't. I've called and talked to the man who was in charge of overseeing the tub and he said he’ll be out the next week, but he never came. I called the next Monday and he said one of his people was on vacation. And when he gets back, he’ll have the person come and put it in. That didn't happen either.

The person who came that installed the tub was also the general contractor and I hired him to do some more work. But he's not putting it in until he does my other work. I was not happy with the response. With this kind of response, it makes me wonder how long the response will be if I have any trouble. But other than that, it was a pretty good experience overall.

Hi Terri,

Thank you for writing Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate to let us know about your concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela Swart for further assistance.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: July 10, 2017

I tried emailing the company first but I got no response. So I guess posting reviews is the best thing to do. I purchased a tub/shower. I am highly unsatisfied with the installation and work quality. First of all it was supposed to be a one day job. Took off work - no show, had to have my dad be here an additional 2 days because they were so late they couldn't get the job done. They were supposed to bring the wall out behind the shower head out to a certain length (told the salesman and the measurer), but they did not. So it left exposed waterstained wall. Wasn't an option to reinstall - not sure why, it's what I ordered. Asked them to come back and fix it, so they just took about 5 minutes and slapped on some joint compound (that I had to sand and repaint the next day.). Speaking of paint, the caulk they smeared all up and down my wall isn't paintable, so it looks terrible. Unless I want to prime over it and repaint it, I'll just look that way.

First time we used it, the knob was leaking. They came out to fix that, along with the problem that whoever installed the knob set the stop wrong and you couldn't get any more than lukewarm water - seriously this is a plumber??? (So that is 4 problems and we haven't used the bathroom yet.) Finally we can use the bathroom. Then I start to notice a bulge in my downstairs ceiling. Yep, you guessed it. It is leaking into my downstairs ceiling. Plumber comes out, opens the ceiling. Monsoon comes pouring out. The drain was NOT EVEN CONNECTED. You could see daylight through the hole. Even when they patch the ceiling, how much mold is going to be growing back up there from all the hot, dirty water that has been leaking into my ceiling for a month? It has to be all over up there.

So, now as I sit here with a shower that I owe about $6K for, I would really like them to come back out, fix my ceiling, rip out all their product and give me a refund. This is not a $6,000 job. I could have screwed up my bathroom and ceiling for free. What's funny is that the other bathroom work that we did ourselves hasn't been a problem... not. one. problem. My family room ceiling has now been opened up for 2 weeks. They are parching and painting. It's just a ridiculous mess that could have been avoided if the shower drain were connected. (I do have to say Jim and Jake have been very responsible but they can't make up for all of the mistakes.) I will definitely not use this company again at this point. I contacted the company two weeks ago, and I haven't heard anything. They don't seem to care.

Hi Sandra,

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: July 5, 2017

We got a coupon from Luxury Bath Technologies in a mailer. This is our first time doing this so we didn't get a second opinion. I had a tub and I'm handicapped, so I wanted to have a walk-in shower put in. We had a new shower, toilet, sink and a new floor put in last November. It was the most expensive one. I was disappointed that I would be so stupid. When sales representative was going over things, he would say, "You should get this, you should get that." But he never gave me a price. And then he totaled it up and he told me what it was. And it was a lot of money. There were other people that had their bathroom done and it wasn't quite that much as what mine was.

The installation team kept doing things and then a couple of days later, they'd find something else was wrong. And they would come back and fix it. This happened three times. The first time, it was a leak and it came through the kitchen. They came and found a leaking pipe. They put a hole in the wall and put a little door in so that now, if anything goes wrong, we can open it and they could fix it from the hallway. Then, the tiles cracked on the floor, so they came back and replaced the floor. The owner came out at one point and he was very nice. He made his men come back and re-do the floor because he could see that something wasn't right on it and they replaced all the tiles. It was upsetting because we were constantly calling them and telling them something is wrong.

A lot of things were pricey. When they pulled our sink out, they found a leak and they had to replace the wood. They charged me $300 to replace a couple of studs on the wall, which was a lot of money. I didn't want them to clean it but I didn't think they would be able to take all the mold out and it was easier to replace the wood. It wasn't that much wood they put in but when you're in the situation, you can't say no. You got to do it. It was not a good experience and I would never use them again. It was also very frustrating and I would not recommend them to anybody.

Hi Paulette,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Raleigh a review. We appreciate your business and we have forwarded your feedback to the owner so they can continue to get better and meet our customer's needs.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: July 4, 2017

We’d been talking about remodeling our bathroom for a couple years. Luxury Bath gave us some discounts and got it under our budget figure. We didn’t wanna spend $60,000 on it but by the same token, we wanted to get it done to our liking. They did the whole bathroom for us. They used antimicrobial panels for the interior of the shower stall. At first we thought it’s somewhat cheap but it doesn’t. It looks really nice. And then the exterior is drywall, the floor is also antimicrobial. It’s a walk-in shower, no doors, no glass. I love it. We also wanted to put in heated floors, so they did that. They took out the old tile and somebody put down the floor leveler and then, they put the new tile on top of it well to get down to the base. So, that’s everything that we had done. It was probably about nine months ago that the project was done and finished.

The rep took his time and wrote down everything. There was a glitch that he forgot to write down when they were building the shower part of it. They only brought the wall up to five feet and then they were gonna put plastic or acrylic up above that. The wall is supposed to go up to eight feet. It was the guy’s fault who sat there with us and talked and did the drawings and the measurements. It was caught in time and remedied. There was one other measurement that he didn’t get correct and so more material had to be ordered and that held up the project a little bit. The installation team was here for so long. The head of the team, Michael, kept in contact a lot. Everything that came up, he walked me through it and made sure that I understood what was happening and that there weren’t gonna be any cost to us. The team was very respectful of privacy and jot the cost down all the time. It’s a good team.

But after it's done the shower botched up against the wall of our closet and we have cork flooring. And after they got done, the cork flooring started to bubble. The valve closure screwy thingy was too short for the valve and so, it leaked. The pressure made that valve leak and so, it was leaking onto that wall. Mike was very good about having the cork replaced. First of all, getting it stopped, the leak stopped and getting the proper size valve done or put in and that stopped the leak. All this took a couple of weeks because we had to wait and make sure it was not leaking and then, we had to order the cork and get the drywall fixed.

And the biggest thing about that, that I found out from Mike is that this has happened before, this kind of leak using that kind of valve that came with the new sprayer and fixtures that we had. And that valve always leaks because the manufacturer that sends the caps for that valve, is always too short and they invariably leak. And Mike has told the owner constantly because Mike and his team have to eat that and that’s not right. Another thing is that some of the tiles are uneven. You can kind of feel it when you walk across. It’s not a real smooth installation, all the tiles straight and smooth and no edges coming up. But that’s really a small thing. I have heat in the morning on my feet and that’s important. We were happy with the experience. They did a fine job with our bath and we would probably trust them again.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies a review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear you were satisfied with the work.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: July 3, 2017

Our bathroom was old so it was time to remodel and Luxury Bath Technologies was available when we were looking. We did a complete bathroom remodel through them and it took about five days to finish. The installation team that came and set everything up was great. I’m satisfied with the work.

Hi Holly,

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: July 2, 2017

My bathroom was 20 years old and I needed an upgrade. I liked the salesperson from Luxury Bath Technologies and I liked the product that they presented. He came out, we set it all up and he was very knowledgeable. I had my master bath redone in March of '16 and then I had my other bathroom done this April of '17. They did everything including the shower, tub, toilet, sink and flooring. They did my master bath and part of that was they told me that they would hang a mirror and they would install the towel rack in the toilet, paper roll holder, a mirror and a light. We did that when we set it up and they quoted me a price. They didn’t break anything down for me.

Then, I had the same salesman and the same people come out that did my bathroom remodel in April and we didn’t talk about that but I assumed they would do that. The installers came out and I showed them my light and all the other stuff and asked if they could hang them. They said no, it is not part of the thing and that the guy has to check it out. I called my salesperson and he said if I want to do it, they’ll charge me $250. I spend a big chunk of change and then I spend another and I thought that for a job that could have taken them 30 minutes at the most to do, they were wanting to nickel and dime me on it. That rubbed me the wrong way and left a bad taste in my mouth.

But every day I interacted with the installation team and they were great and fun. I was working from home at the time and they were respectful. They also cleaned up after themselves and it was a good experience. Also, I like what they did, the product and the guys that came out. I referred them to my neighbors when they did mine in ’16 and they had theirs done. But honestly, I won’t use them again and I will never refer them to anybody. I don’t have any other bathrooms to redo and that whole thing for $250 was ridiculous. I was very satisfied with part of the experience but the part that I wasn’t satisfied clouds the whole thing.

Factual basis uncertain

Hi Jennifer,

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: June 30, 2017

A neighbor used Luxury Bath Technologies and we were referred by them. I used Luxury Bath for windows first. This was in 2015 and I had great customer service and a great experience. The first time they came in, everything moved very quickly and the install went well. There were no problems or issues with the product after installation. That’s what prompted me to use them again. In talking with them, I realized they had a bath option. And because at that time I had a positive experience with the windows, I decided to move forward in using them for our bath. We sold that house and moved into a new house, but the new house had a water leak. We had to redo the shower so we called Luxury Bath Technologies. This time, we ended up with a new sales rep who was nice but a little over eager. He made some promises that he couldn’t keep and that was a little frustrating. I wasn't happy this second time.

We bought an all-white corner shower with glass walls and the Microban tile look. We started this process before Christmas and in January, we signed paperwork, made our down payment, and things got placed on order. We were told that everything should be installed by the end of January. That was fine. We were pretty flexible in timing ‘cause I work from home. We didn't have a conflict until the second week of February. So there were 10 business days between the time that they told us that everything would be done and installed and when we were leaving and nobody was gonna be home. But the project kept getting delayed and delayed. It took longer for the production of the materials and the problem was no one was getting back to us to tell us about that.

The day came and went that they said they were going to be installing and I had called them and said, “I’m guessing you’re not coming today because today was supposed to be the day that everything was completed.” They apologized it took so long and they said they should get everything in and finalized. They had already done the construction on the house and put in the Microbans and the shower pan. But we were waiting on the glass walls. They wanted to install the day that we were leaving for 10 days. It was March by this time. When we finally got them in, they installed the glass in-between my business trips.

But about two weeks later, the door was sliding in its hinges and catching on the lip of the shower pan so when you try to open the door, it would catch and the entire shower would wiggle and move. We called our sales rep and he called the project manager at Luxury Bath. They told us that we had to call Minnesota Glass which we did. They got somebody to come back out here and adjusted it. They told us that this was gonna keep happening because the glass is smooth on one side. I have ring glass and it's textured on the other side. That was by early April.

Now we have been trying for eight weeks to get somebody to call us back to adjust the door again. I finally got a call yesterday from Minneapolis Glass and they said they were gonna order new hinges and they’ll call me to install them. But our sales rep who we originally worked with was no longer with the company so we were working with the contractor back at Luxury Bath. It’s been a real struggle to get any sort of customer service from Luxury Bath and from Minneapolis Glass. I’m hopeful that the person that I talked to yesterday actually got the hinges on order and I will see something end of next week where they'll come back out and adjust the door.

It was a very frustrating process because even when we were ordering the shower, they didn’t have images of exactly what we were ordering and so my husband and I were under the impression that it was going to look different than it did. But we got something different than what we thought it was going to look like. It functioned, though.

Also, we have a Neo angle corner shower and we paid a lot of money for this thing. Because of where they had to put the water, the water sprayed directly at one of the cracks on the door so we were getting water all over the floor. I had to call somebody to have them come back out to put a plastic guard along that opening of the shower door. There's a puddle on my floor and I can’t move the shower head at any other angle. The showerhead only moves so much. But with the guard, now there’s been a minimal amount of spray.

Another thing was when we were going through payments, we asked if they offered financing and they said yes. I thought it was gonna be like a normal loan type financing but it turned out to be a credit card. They took out a credit card so we financed $7,000 on it with a max credit limit of $7,000. We have excellent credit but when that hit, it dropped our credit score 40 points because it was maxed out.

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies a review. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and based on what you wrote it sounds like you had a good experience. Our dealers strive for 5 stars and we will speak with our dealer regarding the lack of communication on the scheduling. We appreciate your feedback so they can get better.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: June 29, 2017

Luxury Bath Technologies had the combine financing options and I got from them the bath enclosure for a shower. The sales reps were very informative and explained the products. I only had to reach out one time after the initial visit to schedule another thing and they returned my call in a sufficient amount of time. Then I was on site when the installation team did their work. They let me know when they would need to come back. On one occasion I had to call the office to find out the remainder of the schedule. The only thing is that dealing with contractors or subcontractors, whoever their project manager is should provide a better overall status on who’s doing what and when. But, I was satisfied with the outcome and the overall experience was good.

Hi Genevieve,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Minneapolis a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you love your new walk-in shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: June 28, 2017

We've been talking about remodeling our bathroom for a long time, and we liked the bath as it looked in Luxury Bath's brochure. The rep that came out was great. However, we had no follow-up call after he came out. Other than that, it's been a couple of months since we had our bath tub changed into a walk-in shower, and it seems great and we love it. The cost is a little high though, but the quality is good.

Hi Betty,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Minneapolis a review. We appreciate your business. Regarding a cleaner to use on the walls, you can buy HDX an approved acrylic cleaner at Home Depot.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: June 23, 2017

I'm disabled now and it was hard getting in and out of the tub so it was time to remodel the bathroom. I bought a shower stall and sliding doors a year ago from Luxury Bath Technologies. The sales rep was very good and it all went very well. The installation was messy, but that's what you go through when you get things knocked down. It took two weeks to install altogether because the installer left and then the plumber came and then he came back again. Quality-wise, it’s alright but I can’t use cleanser on the walls that they put up because it would destroy them. You have to use Dawn and vinegar water as cleaning agents. Also, I don't like the glue that they put on because it keeps along the edges. You keep getting that up and it's hard to get off.

Hi Kolby,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to had a positive experience with the installation of your new walk-in shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: June 22, 2017

It was a new home for us and we didn’t like the way the bathroom was set up. It was a new build. We purchased a walk-in shower with tile and glass enclosure from Luxury Bath and it has been a very positive experience. The sales guy showed up and spent some time with us. We changed the color a couple of times and they were fine with that.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Raleigh a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with the finished installation.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: June 20, 2017

Our bathroom was gross so it needed to be remodeled. We got three different quotes and they were all pretty close, but Luxury Bath Technologies seemed to work the best. Six months ago, we had them redo the bath so we bought the shower stall and then we had them put in a clothes washer pan and a clothes washer receptacle, like water and drain thing next to the bathroom.

The sales rep, Don, was a nice guy. He came out and presented and didn’t make us feel rushed. We told him we were interested in something that was low maintenance so he picked the one that was low maintenance and presented it. It ended up that he had some other products that weren’t the lowest maintenance but would have been satisfactory to us. What he sold us was the vinyl and we may have been interested in more of the stone products even though they had a little more maintenance. It’s at the very end that he mentioned the stone products but we’re happy with what we have.

There were three installation guys and they were super nice and were courteous, too. However, they started taking out the floor and took out the concrete that was there. They did not discuss that with us. All of a sudden, they were pounding the floor and started taking out concrete. It might have been better to have it left on there because that’s the fire code. Also, we didn’t realize until after they left that they chipped the mirror in taking the concrete out. They didn’t cover the mirror. But, it’s not a big chip.

The last thing is that they put in the clothes washer receptacle that has water and the drain so we put the washer in there. However, now, we’re getting a sewer gas odor in there. It happens twice a week just for a little while. And I don’t even know if it’s coming from the bathroom floor or on the second floor. They also mentioned when they left that I may need to cover the gas. But before they put in the shower, we never had an odor problem in that room. However, the work that they did was awesome. We are happy with the shower and the workmanship is very well-done. We also love the floor and it’s a very nice install.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Luxury Bath Technologies of Raleigh a review. We appreciate your business and will let our dealer know about the issue with the caulk.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: June 19, 2017

We were looking to have our bath done. It's outdated and the shower had a hole in it. We got Luxury Bath Technologies and their installers were personable and they cleaned up after themselves. We're pretty happy with them except for the issue with the caulk. It's starting to mold really bad and that has to be replaced. There are also some gaps where they didn't caulk very well.

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Raleigh a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with the new safer shower for your mother.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: June 18, 2017

We needed a new shower for the safety of my mother. We liked Luxury Bath Technologies' product offering as well as its quality, so we got them. The sales rep was very thorough when we talked and overall, we've had a positive experience with them.

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Raleigh a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and will let your dealer know about the shower door. They will reach out to you to schedule a service appointment.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: June 17, 2017

I wanted a bigger shower and the salesman from Luxury Bath Technologies got me into getting one after him talking to me about things they did and showing me pictures of the things they have done in the past, which I liked. It's a different thing which caught my attention. My shower is about 56 inches now and they took long just to switch the whole size with the faucet. But they were professionals and they did a good job. Also, when one of the parts was wrong, they came and I am appreciative of that. However, I do have a problem with the door. I'm OCD so it bothers me a little bit but I'm trying to just deal with it and probably reach out to them sooner or later.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of San Diego a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're going to have us remodel your master bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: June 16, 2017

I figured getting a walk-in shower from Luxury Bath Technologies because they have a very professional owner. This was in April. My experience with them has been 100% number one and we’re going to use them again for our master bathroom.

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of New Mexico a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that the shower still looks good and you were able to recoup your investment when you sold the home.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: June 8, 2017

About a year ago, I was trying to spruce up the house to sell. I knew someone who worked at Luxury Bath Technologies and the sales rep came to the home a couple of times and sold us a shower. The work was done in January 2016. We followed the directions on the maintenance as we had tremendously hard water. We use the squeegee and followed the cleaning directions. The shower still looks good. We were glad we did it and we got our money back out when we sold the home.

Hi Virgil,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies a review. We appreciate your business!

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: May 19, 2017

We had a Home and Garden show here in Tulsa and one of the vendors of Luxury Bath Technologies were at the show. I did the remodel so my wife could walk into the bathtub without tripping over it. She's gonna be 100 in June so I had to take care of that and purchased a walk-in bathtub. The sales rep was very nice. Everything went okay though the old bathtub had a cast iron and they had an awful trouble getting that out because it was so heavy. It took them a couple of days to do it because they had to fix a part of the door frame on one door to wheel it out. Then, it wasn't right when they put the frame back up. It had to be patched here and there.

There was also one very simple little glitch. Something had gotten down the drain and when I called them to come and fix it, they did and it was fixed right way. It all worked really well and they cleaned up after themselves. It was a really nice experience with Luxury Bath Technologies. I sit in the bath tub, relax, and when I get out, I'm ready to fall asleep. It takes a little while to fill up but that's okay.

Luxury Bath Technologies Company Profile