Get a Free Quote
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.45/5

Luxury Bath Technologies offers multiple solutions for your bathroom remodeling needs. With a wide variety of products, we are able to exceed your highest expectations.

You can obtain a complete installation in as little as one day. Our products are custom-fitted, to ensure the exact measurements are taken in order to fit your existing bath features. Contact us today and learn more about our quality products and how we can best serve you!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More
Luxury Bath Technologies(866) 673-9706 Get a Free Quote

Luxury Bath Technologies Reviews

Original review: April 22, 2019

We had Bordner Home Improvement and it was a great experience. They came out, got the work done and it turned out beautifully. They took out the old shower and put in a new one. They also took out the carpet and put in the flooring. It's waterproof and it made the bathroom a lot better. They were able to go back in and clean up the areas of the flooring around the Jacuzzi tub. They got all of the trim to look perfect. As far as the shower itself, instead of the old one that was fiberglass and only went halfway up, the new one goes all the way to the ceiling, which is perfect and looks very nice. We were very impressed with what they did and we thoroughly enjoy the new bath.

Kevin, the sales guy, was amazing. He was very honest and gave us all the different options that we could look at and things that would work or wouldn't work. If we need something else, we will definitely get him again. Three people came in to do the install, and one girl did the flooring. The one guy that did most of the shower work did a great job other than the hole that he put in the wall with the toilet when he was moving it around. But they got that fixed and they cleaned up, and it wasn't a big deal at all. The foreman Cliff was a good guy. He was easy to talk to and he made sure that we knew what the timelines were gonna be.

We didn't get the work done on time because the snowstorms stopped them from getting in the neighborhood one day. They got stuck trying to get into our neighborhood, so we had to do some rescheduling. We were gonna do full solid sheets from floor to ceiling, but they couldn't fit them through the bathroom door because the bathroom at the toilet and shower area is such a small little area. They ended up having to cut it in two and they had to go get the decorative pieces that were made out of the same material that formed a banner around the center of each wall. Unfortunately for them, they had to go out to the manufacturer to grab it and it was quite a ways away from our house, so it took out about a day to get those.

The communication was great and the people were nice and friendly. We knew what to expect and when there was a small problem, we were able to send pictures and they got it all squared away. Everything worked perfectly. Luxury Bath does more than just baths. They also do roofing stuff. I've got a roofing issue that I'm definitely gonna be asking them to take a look at here in the next couple of months.

Hi Jay,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Kansas City and Bordner a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower. Our dealers strive for 5 star reviews. Was there any reason they didn't earn a 5 star review with you? If so, please let us know.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I was converting a bathtub shower into a roll in shower for our disabled daughter and we had specific needs. Luxury Bath was very easy to work with and had a comparable price with other companies. They were also more willing to work with us on what we required. We were working with the VA for a HISA grant, which was about two-thirds of the cost, and some of the other companies flat out refused to work with the VA because they didn’t wanna wait on their money. Luxury Bath said they were more than willing to wait because they believe that veterans should have priority, and that meant a lot to us.

The Luxury Bath reps listened to us and were very empathetic and kind, and I felt like a family member by the time it was over. The installers were also very professional and they stayed under task. They knew what they had to do and got whatever questions they had in regards to the job out of the way. They then did their thing and they did it in just a couple of days. They also cleaned up everything. There was nothing left to do except wipe down the shower and hang the curtain when they left. We've had it for almost a year now and we've never had any issues. We’re very pleased and would highly recommend them.

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom. We are always more than willing to take care of our veterans. We thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I looked in a local paper that we get in our development and Luxury Bath Technologies was advertised there. There were around five of them in there and I just took a shot, and I was very happy with the people who came out, especially the installer. The sales representative was good, but the gentleman who put the products in was really top-notch. He was a young fellow, but he really knew what he was doing. It needed some extra work and he did the work. He tore out the old shower and had to take off the door, and he got rid of them. He put up all new walls and a new floor, but when it was underneath, some of the wood was rotted, so he ripped out the bad wood and put all new wood in and reinforced it for me. If someone asked me in my neighborhood, I would recommend Luxury Bath again.

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

My bathroom had a kind of 70s look so I wanted to update it. I had Luxury Bath do the top and the three surrounding walls of the tub seven months ago. I liked that the head guy had plenty of experience already. I told him what I wanted and he responded to it. We had good dialogue together. Moreover, the installation team was excellent and did a good job. I was with them all the time although it took a while to get everything completed because we discussed the opening of the surround shower. We had the beams and we had to go back a couple of inches because the tub was a couple of inches wider than where the other prior existing tub was so we had to figure it out. We went into the beams and cut them out.

I’m dividing the bathroom into three arenas and there is gonna be item number two which are the floors, some of the walls and the commode. I am doing meticulous work with good materials. I am also taking my time doing it because I am on a lifetime warranty so if anything goes wrong, they will hear from me. But so far, Luxury Bath did a very nice job.

Hi Louis,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

We met with a few remodeling companies and we liked Luxury Bath Technologies and they gave us a good deal. They helped us remodel two bathrooms and they provided bathtubs and some fixtures. They offered stuff for the shower like the drain pan and the showerhead. Also, we had a lot of tile purchase. The people that came to our house were very friendly, timely, and communicative. When they ran into problems, they were pretty upfront about them and were very willing to go through everything with us and show us what they were doing. We ran into a few minor things like some caulking that may be separated from the tub. I called their service department and they came out within a couple weeks to fix it with no issues. We had a pretty good experience.

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of South Florida a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathrooms.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxury Bath Technologies?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

We called a couple of places, got a couple estimates, and felt comfortable with Luxury Bath. They seemed reliable and their price was competitive. I also read reviews online, looked at different places, and they were all pretty favorable. We were happy with what we got done. It worked out about like they told us, except for one little hiccup, which they took care of immediately. The guy installed the shower and forgot to turn the water valves on. He knew exactly what happened, and he turned them on. My wife has been sick last year, and we needed the low threshold walk-in type of thing for her, and she’s very comfortable with it. We love it.

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Inland Empire a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Thank you in advance for any future referrals that you send us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

We had Luxury Bath redo a bathroom and our experience with them was all pretty positive. They were clean and they did a nice job. They did everything in time and in budget, and gave us a little bit of options.

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath of New Jersey a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Thank you in advance for any future referrals that you send us.

Luxury Bath Corporate

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Luxury Bath Technologies' service is good. The salesman I dealt with went out and looked to make sure if I had the proper electrical setup so it could be done. Other people were just assuming it would be there. He was detailed in what he looked at. The guy who came out and did the installation did very well. However, they did not deliver the right tub with the gate in the right place. The way my bathroom is set, they got the gate as you go into it on the right, so it cannot be fixed. When we did it, it was supposed to be on the left because it opens into my commode. So, when you step out of the bath, you step right next to the commode and you have to step sideways. Other than that, everything was okay. As soon as the tub was delivered, it was all done in a two-week period. Overall, I like the tub.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Inland Empire a review. We appreciate your business and will contact your local dealer regarding the door placement.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: July 31, 2019

We contacted Luxury Bath as we were looking to remodel. We called and got scheduled with one of their selected contractors in our area. The contractor came and gave us a quote. After receiving the quote we went ahead and put a down payment on the order. A few days later we were told that we were misquoted and that the order would cost us more. At that point we decided to cancel the order as it was too expensive for us.

Unfortunately, after the contractor agreed to return our downpayment the contractor told us that they went and ordered our product anyways. After that we received no contact from the contractor. I then reached out to Luxury Bath and BCI Acrylic. All they attempted to do was contact the contractor. After 2 months of no luck and no help we are without and updated bathroom and do not have our money back. The customer service was not helpful at resolving this issue and this company sent us to a contractor that was even worse. Do not trust them.

Original review: May 1, 2019

Luxury Bath Technologies was at a program where they put up demo products and we chose them from there. During the initial process, I dealt with a very nice sales rep. We had the entire shower redone and the installation crew handled things very well. Everything went fine. We like the shower and it's serving us a purpose. It’s lovely-looking too. Luxury Bath did a fine job and it has satisfied me. I would recommend their people highly.

Hi Harriett,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send to our dealer.

Luxury Bath Technologies Company Information