Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.45/5

Luxury Bath Technologies offers multiple solutions for your bathroom remodeling needs. With a wide variety of products, we are able to exceed your highest expectations.

You can obtain a complete installation in as little as one day. Our products are custom-fitted, to ensure the exact measurements are taken in order to fit your existing bath features. Contact us today and learn more about our quality products and how we can best serve you!

Luxury Bath Technologies Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxury Bath Technologies?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxury Bath Technologies?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

We called a couple of places, got a couple estimates, and felt comfortable with Luxury Bath. They seemed reliable and their price was competitive. I also read reviews online, looked at different places, and they were all pretty favorable. We were happy with what we got done. It worked out about like they told us, except for one little hiccup, which they took care of immediately. The guy installed the shower and forgot to turn the water valves on. He knew exactly what happened, and he turned them on. My wife has been sick last year, and we needed the low threshold walk-in type of thing for her, and she’s very comfortable with it. We love it.

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Inland Empire a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Thank you in advance for any future referrals that you send us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Get buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

We had Luxury Bath redo a bathroom and our experience with them was all pretty positive. They were clean and they did a nice job. They did everything in time and in budget, and gave us a little bit of options.

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath of New Jersey a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Thank you in advance for any future referrals that you send us.

Luxury Bath Corporate

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Luxury Bath Technologies' service is good. The salesman I dealt with went out and looked to make sure if I had the proper electrical setup so it could be done. Other people were just assuming it would be there. He was detailed in what he looked at. The guy who came out and did the installation did very well. However, they did not deliver the right tub with the gate in the right place. The way my bathroom is set, they got the gate as you go into it on the right, so it cannot be fixed. When we did it, it was supposed to be on the left because it opens into my commode. So, when you step out of the bath, you step right next to the commode and you have to step sideways. Other than that, everything was okay. As soon as the tub was delivered, it was all done in a two-week period. Overall, I like the tub.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Inland Empire a review. We appreciate your business and will contact your local dealer regarding the door placement.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: July 31, 2019

We contacted Luxury Bath as we were looking to remodel. We called and got scheduled with one of their selected contractors in our area. The contractor came and gave us a quote. After receiving the quote we went ahead and put a down payment on the order. A few days later we were told that we were misquoted and that the order would cost us more. At that point we decided to cancel the order as it was too expensive for us.

Unfortunately, after the contractor agreed to return our downpayment the contractor told us that they went and ordered our product anyways. After that we received no contact from the contractor. I then reached out to Luxury Bath and BCI Acrylic. All they attempted to do was contact the contractor. After 2 months of no luck and no help we are without and updated bathroom and do not have our money back. The customer service was not helpful at resolving this issue and this company sent us to a contractor that was even worse. Do not trust them.

Original review: May 1, 2019

Luxury Bath Technologies was at a program where they put up demo products and we chose them from there. During the initial process, I dealt with a very nice sales rep. We had the entire shower redone and the installation crew handled things very well. Everything went fine. We like the shower and it's serving us a purpose. It’s lovely-looking too. Luxury Bath did a fine job and it has satisfied me. I would recommend their people highly.

Hi Harriett,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send to our dealer.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 25, 2019

Bordner Home Improvement had Luxury Bath and that was what we went with. Bordner tore out the old tub and put in a new tub with walls around, and it took them two days. We are very happy with it and I was thinking about having them do our other bathroom. The crew that came in and do the work was very nice. The sales rep that I dealt with was a great guy, too. We were totally happy with Bordner. They did a fine job and everything is very good.

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Kansas City and Bordner a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new replacement tub. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send to our dealer.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 23, 2019

Bordner Home Improvement suggested Luxury Bath products to us. We saw it the first time at Home Depot and I was it was kinda ugly. But when Bordner came out and we discussed updating our shower, they told us that that's the product they use. I was surprised. The installer was very knowledgeable and I was very surprised that the person who came out was a female. I was very happy about that. And I like that the shower that was installed is easy to squeeze and it's clean. I'm very happy with the product.

Hi Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Kansas City a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 22, 2019

We had Bordner Home Improvement and it was a great experience. They came out, got the work done and it turned out beautifully. They took out the old shower and put in a new one. They also took out the carpet and put in the flooring. It's waterproof and it made the bathroom a lot better. They were able to go back in and clean up the areas of the flooring around the Jacuzzi tub. They got all of the trim to look perfect. As far as the shower itself, instead of the old one that was fiberglass and only went halfway up, the new one goes all the way to the ceiling, which is perfect and looks very nice. We were very impressed with what they did and we thoroughly enjoy the new bath.

Kevin, the sales guy, was amazing. He was very honest and gave us all the different options that we could look at and things that would work or wouldn't work. If we need something else, we will definitely get him again. Three people came in to do the install, and one girl did the flooring. The one guy that did most of the shower work did a great job other than the hole that he put in the wall with the toilet when he was moving it around. But they got that fixed and they cleaned up, and it wasn't a big deal at all. The foreman Cliff was a good guy. He was easy to talk to and he made sure that we knew what the timelines were gonna be.

We didn't get the work done on time because the snowstorms stopped them from getting in the neighborhood one day. They got stuck trying to get into our neighborhood, so we had to do some rescheduling. We were gonna do full solid sheets from floor to ceiling, but they couldn't fit them through the bathroom door because the bathroom at the toilet and shower area is such a small little area. They ended up having to cut it in two and they had to go get the decorative pieces that were made out of the same material that formed a banner around the center of each wall. Unfortunately for them, they had to go out to the manufacturer to grab it and it was quite a ways away from our house, so it took out about a day to get those.

The communication was great and the people were nice and friendly. We knew what to expect and when there was a small problem, we were able to send pictures and they got it all squared away. Everything worked perfectly. Luxury Bath does more than just baths. They also do roofing stuff. I've got a roofing issue that I'm definitely gonna be asking them to take a look at here in the next couple of months.

Hi Jay,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Kansas City and Bordner a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower. Our dealers strive for 5 star reviews. Was there any reason they didn't earn a 5 star review with you? If so, please let us know.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 11, 2019

I was converting a bathtub shower into a roll in shower for our disabled daughter and we had specific needs. Luxury Bath was very easy to work with and had a comparable price with other companies. They were also more willing to work with us on what we required. We were working with the VA for a HISA grant, which was about two-thirds of the cost, and some of the other companies flat out refused to work with the VA because they didn’t wanna wait on their money. Luxury Bath said they were more than willing to wait because they believe that veterans should have priority, and that meant a lot to us.

The Luxury Bath reps listened to us and were very empathetic and kind, and I felt like a family member by the time it was over. The installers were also very professional and they stayed under task. They knew what they had to do and got whatever questions they had in regards to the job out of the way. They then did their thing and they did it in just a couple of days. They also cleaned up everything. There was nothing left to do except wipe down the shower and hang the curtain when they left. We've had it for almost a year now and we've never had any issues. We’re very pleased and would highly recommend them.

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom. We are always more than willing to take care of our veterans. We thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 10, 2019

I had a shower redone and Luxury Bath did a good job. I like the remodel and I've had a lot of compliments on it too. I'm generally happy with the whole experience and I would absolutely recommend them. Luxury Bath did what they promised for the price they promised. Their sales rep was also polite, very knowledgeable and good at what he does. Their installation team was a good bunch of guys. They were enjoying what they were doing for sure.

Hi Bob,