Call toll free
4.47/5
Based on 164 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Luxury Bath Technologies offers multiple solutions for your bathroom remodeling needs. With a wide variety of products, we are able to exceed your highest expectations.

You can obtain a complete installation in as little as one day. Our products are custom-fitted, to ensure the exact measurements are taken in order to fit your existing bath features. Contact us today and learn more about our quality products and how we can best serve you!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

166 Luxury Bath Technologies Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 23, 2019

Bordner Home Improvement suggested Luxury Bath products to us. We saw it the first time at Home Depot and I was it was kinda ugly. But when Bordner came out and we discussed updating our shower, they told us that that's the product they use. I was surprised. The installer was very knowledgeable and I was very surprised that the person who came out was a female. I was very happy about that. And I like that the shower that was installed is easy to squeeze and it's clean. I'm very happy with the product.

Hi Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Kansas City a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I was converting a bathtub shower into a roll in shower for our disabled daughter and we had specific needs. Luxury Bath was very easy to work with and had a comparable price with other companies. They were also more willing to work with us on what we required. We were working with the VA for a HISA grant, which was about two-thirds of the cost, and some of the other companies flat out refused to work with the VA because they didn’t wanna wait on their money. Luxury Bath said they were more than willing to wait because they believe that veterans should have priority, and that meant a lot to us.

The Luxury Bath reps listened to us and were very empathetic and kind, and I felt like a family member by the time it was over. The installers were also very professional and they stayed under task. They knew what they had to do and got whatever questions they had in regards to the job out of the way. They then did their thing and they did it in just a couple of days. They also cleaned up everything. There was nothing left to do except wipe down the shower and hang the curtain when they left. We've had it for almost a year now and we've never had any issues. We’re very pleased and would highly recommend them.

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom. We are always more than willing to take care of our veterans. We thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 10, 2019

I had a shower redone and Luxury Bath did a good job. I like the remodel and I've had a lot of compliments on it too. I'm generally happy with the whole experience and I would absolutely recommend them. Luxury Bath did what they promised for the price they promised. Their sales rep was also polite, very knowledgeable and good at what he does. Their installation team was a good bunch of guys. They were enjoying what they were doing for sure.

Hi Bob,

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 3, 2019

We had a walk-in shower which was redone with vinyl. We liked Luxury Bath's product and it was our first time using them. Their reps were very good and cordial and the installation was excellent. It has been a year and a half since we've had it done. Overall, Luxury Bath is someone to use. They were always on time and they did a good job.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new walk-in shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 29, 2019

I went to a home show and I liked Luxury Bath's display there. I had them remodel my shower and everything was fine. I had a slight problem with some of the caulking about 9 or 10 months afterwards, and they came right down and fixed it. I'm very satisfied.

Hi Dave,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that our dealer came out and took care of the caulking so you can enjoy your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxury Bath Technologies?

Original review: March 28, 2019

We did a bunch of research on remodelers in Omaha and found Luxury Bath online. They were a larger company and had lots of assets. We had a bad experience with smaller companies, so we wanted to go with a more established, larger company. We met with their sales rep and dealing with him was very good. He gave us real information, told us how the process would work and he didn't try to sell us anything we didn't want. Then the installers did what they said they were gonna do. They showed up on time, cleaned up after themselves and they did quality work. We've had the remodeled bathroom for fifteen months now and we are very satisfied.

Hi Daryl,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Omaha a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that everything went as planned with your installation.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

The salesman did a good job of convincing us. The salesman and the installers were very good and efficient. My new shower looks very nice and I like it. I recommend Luxury Bath.

Hi Norman,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I looked in a local paper that we get in our development and Luxury Bath Technologies was advertised there. There were around five of them in there and I just took a shot, and I was very happy with the people who came out, especially the installer. The sales representative was good, but the gentleman who put the products in was really top-notch. He was a young fellow, but he really knew what he was doing. It needed some extra work and he did the work. He tore out the old shower and had to take off the door, and he got rid of them. He put up all new walls and a new floor, but when it was underneath, some of the wood was rotted, so he ripped out the bad wood and put all new wood in and reinforced it for me. If someone asked me in my neighborhood, I would recommend Luxury Bath again.

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

My bathroom had a kind of 70s look so I wanted to update it. I had Luxury Bath do the top and the three surrounding walls of the tub seven months ago. I liked that the head guy had plenty of experience already. I told him what I wanted and he responded to it. We had good dialogue together. Moreover, the installation team was excellent and did a good job. I was with them all the time although it took a while to get everything completed because we discussed the opening of the surround shower. We had the beams and we had to go back a couple of inches because the tub was a couple of inches wider than where the other prior existing tub was so we had to figure it out. We went into the beams and cut them out.

I’m dividing the bathroom into three arenas and there is gonna be item number two which are the floors, some of the walls and the commode. I am doing meticulous work with good materials. I am also taking my time doing it because I am on a lifetime warranty so if anything goes wrong, they will hear from me. But so far, Luxury Bath did a very nice job.

Hi Louis,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

We met with a few remodeling companies and we liked Luxury Bath Technologies and they gave us a good deal. They helped us remodel two bathrooms and they provided bathtubs and some fixtures. They offered stuff for the shower like the drain pan and the showerhead. Also, we had a lot of tile purchase. The people that came to our house were very friendly, timely, and communicative. When they ran into problems, they were pretty upfront about them and were very willing to go through everything with us and show us what they were doing. We ran into a few minor things like some caulking that may be separated from the tub. I called their service department and they came out within a couple weeks to fix it with no issues. We had a pretty good experience.

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of South Florida a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathrooms.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Luxury Bath was excellent. I saw it advertised in the paper and I decided I would go down and talk to the people and see what they had in the showroom and if I liked it. The people in the office were all excellent and what they did for me was perfect. I’m very well satisfied. They sent a rep out here and I talked to him. I had my shower and tub converted into just a shower, and the guys that came out here and worked on my bathroom worked. They didn’t play around. They knew their job and they were efficient. I couldn’t ask for a better bunch of guys. People will be very well satisfied if they get the crew I got. I knew other people that had other bath people out to their homes and they weren’t satisfied with them. I suggested my next door neighbor to them and she had them fixed her bathroom.

Hi Mary Ann,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

We went with Luxury Bath to put a surround and cover the tile in the bathroom and the shower. The sales rep knew what he was doing and he was very good. The installers knew what they were doing also. We're very happy.

Hi Joe,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Indianapolis a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Luxury Bath remodeled our bathroom. They converted it from a tub to a shower. We got sliding glass doors, they put a new toilet in and they did the floor for us. Their sales rep was excellent. We met him at a home show and I let him explain everything and he did. He spent a lot of time and he showed us the products and the difference between their products and the other vendors. And he worked with us because he got the number I needed. So, I was very pleased with him. The installation team was great. They were very cooperative. We needed a little couple of things done differently, and they did. It took them two and a half days to complete the installation, but we got everything we needed. We’ve already recommended Luxury Bath to people. We showed our bathroom to people last week and they were amazed of the workmanship.

Hi Carl,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Connecticut a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your tub to shower conversion. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

We liked everything with our experience working with Luxury Bath Technologies. We purchased a shower surround from them and the gentleman from Roeland Home Improvers who did the work did such a wonderful job. It was a quick turnaround, too. We've recommended him as well as Luxury Bath to other people. The shower surround came out beautiful. It's also very low maintenance and easy to take care of. You just have to clean up with Dawn Dish Soap and don't have to buy a lot of specialty stuff to clean it.

Hi Joanie,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Northern New Jersey a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are enjoying your beautiful new shower. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I had shower installation done with Luxury Bath about eight months ago. The guy who owns the company is a member at the church that I go to and he kinda pushed it off a little bit, so I gave him an opportunity to show me. The big selling point for me was the fact that the shower doesn't build up molds. The construction guys who came knew what they were doing and were pretty good at what they did. They were also extremely clean. They dropped the drop cloth because they had to go into the master bedroom. Except for the glass door, it took about a week to finish the job. Since the glass door was not a normal size, it took a couple of weeks waiting for it.

So far, I liked everything except for the glass door which wasn't to my satisfaction. It was cheaply made and not like a heavy glass door. The manufacturing of the product needs definitely better glass. The stuff they had is nothing compared to what was originally in there. It should be thicker and not cheaply made. Other than that, the product is very good. To this day, it doesn't build up molds. Luxury Bath did a great job. They were also professional.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Northern New Jersey a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I needed paperwork after installation for my insurance company. The office staff was extremely rude and I had to follow up several times to get the paperwork I needed. Time will tell whether the workmanship and quality of the materials is up to par. If it is anything like the customer service of the office staff, it is best to avoid this company at all costs. Too much of a hassle.

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for contacting Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate. On behalf of our dealer, we apologize that you were treated that way. We are reaching out to the local dealer right now.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I was happy with the professionalism of Ted, the salesman. He was on time, friendly and knowledgeable. I agreed to have Luxury Bath convert my tub into a walk in shower. After about a month I had to call to find out when my install would be and I was told it wouldn't be much longer. Soon after that Heidi called to schedule my install. She said it would take about four days. The website says ONE day. So, I scheduled some days off of work to accommodate them only to get a phone call that morning that they had ordered the wrong size walls. Heidi was going to call me back that night. No call.

Two weeks later I emailed Heidi. No response. So, I texted Ted, my salesman, to see if he could find out when they were coming. The next day we rescheduled for the following week. They were supposed to be at my house between 8 am-9 am. At 9:30 I had to call to see if they were indeed coming. All in all it took 3 days. The installers were nice but one was very unprofessional. At one point he sat on my bed. I have been scrubbing hand prints that must have had caulking material on them from the glass door for the last hour. I can't say I'd recommend this company.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

We had Luxury Bath remodel our bathroom. The work was completed in April and from beginning to end, their people made the difference. Their installers, Robert and Jacob, were superb. Kevin, the project manager, was very attentive. My wife was happy with the project, so I was happy.

Hi Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you and your wife are happy with your new bathroom. We will definitely pass on your great review to our dealer so they can share it with Robert, Jacob and Kevin.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

We scheduled Luxury Bath to come do a bathtub insert for our rental. At the beginning they did great. They came to talk about their services and then came to measure the bathtub. We were thrilled & set up a date for the work to be done. Then we didn't hear from them. My husband called just before the install date and then they informed us that they couldn't do the install after all! Here's the thing that really gives them a 1 star: THEY DIDN'T CALL US, WE HAD TO CALL THEM! That set us back at least 3 weeks. I am so furious that they didn't call us to tell us. If we had known in a timely manner that Luxury Bath could not do what they had promised, my husband could've done the DIY work while the renters were on vacation. If I could leave NO stars, I would.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for contacting Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate. On behalf of our dealer, we apologize for them not calling you to confirm your appointment and for not showing up. Can you please message us with your zip code and phone number so that we can identify which dealer you set the appointment with?

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

The house I bought was in bad shape and I was thinking to either flip it or rent it out. The original bathroom broke down to the slab of the house. Everything was gone and it needed a full bathroom. Then, I searched on the web and narrowed down the remodeling companies. I solicited from Luxury Bath and gave them an idea of what I wanted. They gave me the prices and came up to see the house.

They remodeled the whole bathroom, the shower was brand-new. I left some other parts like the floor tiling, and the sink, and the toilet. But, to do the shower, they had to do other work. Then I noticed that the cabinets in the kitchen were the old particle board that had gotten wet and sagged. I suspected there was mold in there. So, we pulled it all out as it was not salvageable. Their people also helped with the external paneling of the house. The rain and sun affected the wood and it had not been well-maintained. So, one side of the house had all the paneling removed and replaced as well as the backyard patio and it was very good.

I looked beyond them to alert me the things that I needed to do and for different options that I could have for the house because I knew nothing much about it. Though they told me what kind of tiles I should look for and when I picked the actual one, they gave me ideas on what I needed to make it work in the shower. They showed me where I would go to choose the granite countertop and the sinks. They knew the local businesses that could help out. The whole remodeling took about a month but I had other things that I wanted to do myself to keep the cost down. Luxury Bath did everything I wanted.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with you new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

We did a kitchen remodel and Luxury Bath Technologies was referred to us through HomeAdvisor. We also took bids from several different contractors but we felt most comfortable with the proposal that Luxury Bath gave us so that’s what we decided to do. We did the appliances separately from the actual remodel. So, they did all of the structure including the floors. It was our first time with Luxury Bath and we felt that we’ve had a good experience with their representatives. They were thorough and seemed to have a good understanding of the products that they were representing. They represented them very well. Also, the contractor Custom Development did a good job. We ran into some problems along the way so they worked over a period of about 3 months. Other than that, they had some good, skilled and knowledgeable craftsmen on the job.

Hi David,

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

The backing of my tub shower was peeling off and I knew that moisture was getting behind the scenes because the black was appearing. With the black backing of the material on there being exposed, water was getting back there and it was getting wet. I've been in construction for many years as a bookkeeper, so I knew what was happening and I wanna get the remodeling done before there's any dry rot or major wood damage and I have to do a lot of wood replacing.

I live in Stockton, California and there's a town north of me that's a half hour drive called Lodi where I grew up in. They specialize in grapes so, every year, they have what they call the Lodi Grape Festival. At the time, Custom Development of Sacramento had one of their displays at the Lodi Grape Festival. They had an example of a shower and their vendor information and I thought it wouldn't hurt to get an estimate. At that point, I still wasn't sure which way to go, but I had them come out and talk to me about it.

In the end, I hired them. They took out the bathtub and shower, then they put in a shower stall, so they had to pull out all the backing. Luckily, I did not have any wood or stud damage, so they did not have to replace that but that was beginning to be damaged, so I caught it in time. Their reps were very pleasant and very cooperative. Also, there was no high-sales pressure from them, which I liked. The installers who came out were fantastic as well. They locked themselves in that small bathroom because my house is 77 years old, so it's a small bathroom. But they shut the doors when they started taking things apart, so there would be minimal dust, and they cleaned up. They were very conscientious about not trying to get dust throughout the whole house, which was amazing. It was hot working in there, but I turned on the central fan to help circulate.

I was very satisfied with the finished product and I would recommend them. They were very easy to deal with and they tried to minimize the cost or give you discounts. I got a discount for getting an estimate from the Lodi Grape Festival and when I had a problem, they hopped to it. When they put in a new shower head and an all new-plumbing, there was a problem with the shower head leaking. They came back and fixed it then they put something else in it that didn't work. But they came back the next day and put in a whole new shower head because what they put in was still leaking. So, their rep went to the store, bought a different shower head that day, and put it in so there wouldn't be a leak. All in all, you can't go wrong with Custom Development because they back up their products. If there's a problem, they take care of it and they work with you. I had very minor problems but they took them seriously. So, I would use them again.

Hi Mary,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I got a remake of the shower from Luxury Bath Technologies. I made the purchase last year but since we were going across country, I had to put the installation off until November. The installation took us a little while but it was seamless. I like the product too. It's nice and easy to clean. There was one thing that came loose though. I went ahead and glued it myself. But my wife was a little perplexed. She's not exactly happy with it but she's lived with it. I had no problems with it though. It was a good job.

Hi Joe,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear the installation was seamless. We will ask your local dealer to reach out to you regarding the item you glued back.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

Luxury Bath had a table at the State Fair and I had my whole bathroom remodelled last year which included the toilet, the shower and the floor. The rep explained to me what was gonna happen and everything was good in getting the bathroom ready. The installation was timely and they tried to keep from making a mess. Right now, I am waiting to get a message back about my shower head which came loose.

Hi Ruben,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies a review. We appreciate your business and will ask your local dealer to contact you regarding the shower head.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

We saw Luxury Bath online and it seemed like a good company. Our bathroom was built in ’54 and it needed to be updated. We purchased a shower and walls and our interactions with the sales representatives were fine. The installation team that came were great and they finished the three-day job in one day. It was really nice. The bathroom met our expectations.

Hi Garland,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that your new shower met your expectations.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

Luxury Bath seemed to be fair-minded and I even went up to their office in Roseville. I spoke with them and they gave me a good, fair price. I had a very good interaction with their representative. They were very professional. The installation crew was very cooperative to our plumbing needs. We remodeled two bathrooms which included a shower installation, a new tub, vanity and master bath. Luxury Bath's quality of work was very good. There were a couple of minor problems that I found but they corrected them right away.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We are glad to hear you are very happy with your new bathroom and that the minor problems were corrected. We appreciate your business.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Luxury Bath was at the fairgrounds in Placerville and we liked their plan. We got a new shower assembly from them. The installation team cleaned up and did a good job. The quality of work was very good and we were well-satisfied with our experience with Luxury Bath.

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Sacramento a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I had some bathroom work done through Luxury Bath Technologies. I heard about them through my parents who had used them for a couple of projects. I purchased a shower from them and we did a shower stall. Their reps were fine and the installer was thorough and efficient. He made it like it was supposed to be. I like my shower, it’s good and it’s what I needed. It fits my needs and it saved me a ton of time and energy to try to do that myself which would’ve taken me weeks and only took one day for them. I had it replaced because the bottom of the pan was cracked. So, it’s draining and it leaked into a Sheetrock in my kitchen, which directly flowed out the bathroom. Now, it's good as new and you can’t tell there was even a problem there. It’s a bit more expensive than some other stuff but I’m glad they did it as it’s hard to equate the value when you try to weigh what it is and how it is and was it worth it.

Hi Louis,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: July 25, 2018

Luxury Bath installed a liner over old bathtub. Liner did not fit bathtub. Liner cracked... Causing water to seep under liner. Which then caused livingroom ceiling to cave in... Still damaged. Luxury Bath stated it was the cleaning product I used... Scrubbing Bubbles. 4 companies have told us it was stress cracks. Luxury Bath does not stand by its products. Come to my house. See for yourself.

Updated on 07/26/2018: Company just called. Told my husband we DID not use the right cleaner... My husband who has terminal cancer told them it was stress cracks due to the fact the liner DID not fit the original bathtub... They hung up on him... Now what????

Mr. and Mrs. Shultz,

On November 10, 2005 Luxury Bath installed a new tub liner over the existing tub coupled with a new wall system at your residence. There were no issues or requested service on the work completed by Luxury Bath until 2016 (11 years and 3 months after the installation was completed). Upon receiving the call from Mrs. Shultz regarding the liner being cracked, our local dealership scheduled a service appointment. During the visit it was determined that the cracks in the liner were from the non-approved cleaning solution “Scrubbing Bubbles” that you actually mentioned using in your review on the Consumer Affairs website.

On the contract you signed, it provides you a list of approved and non-approved cleaning solutions for acrylic products. We also provide this information for customers on the Luxury Bath website. https://www.luxurybath.com/about-us/care-maintenance/ On both your contract, and on the Cleaning Instructions page on our website it clearly states: Do Not Use – Scrubbing Bubbles*, and that the *Use of these chemicals will cause a dull surface and/or an easily recognizable chemical crack. This will void your product warranty.

Luxury Bath Corporate has offered to send the local dealership a new tub liner at no cost to you, but because the cleaning solution you used caused the cracks and voided the warranty, you would have to pay our local dealer’s installation/service charge to come out and install the new liner. You declined this offer. Luxury Bath provides a lifetime warranty on all of our products and our dealers across the country provide a warranty on the installation. We always stand behind our warranty, and even though in this case the cleaning solution you used voided the warranty, we offered to try and make things right.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: May 25, 2018

We were interested in getting a bathroom remodel. We needed a new tub because our old tub was hard getting into. We had sliding doors and it was hard to lift and we wanted something where we could walk in. We purchased a walk-in bath. Our sales rep, Arnold, went through it and showed us `the bath and the pamphlets. And then he had a model of the bath and we thought it would work out well. This was a second project he did. He had done some work already on our floors and remodeling downstairs.

He had his company install it. There were two individuals that were excellent worker and they did a real nice job. One thing that we didn’t know about till we had it installed was it takes a lot of water. And our furnace makes hot water continuously but there wasn’t enough hot water in the system. The water would be hot and then it would get cool and hot so we contacted a plumber who Arnold recommended and he put in a $2000 new hot water tank. And now we have plenty of hot water.

We use the shower and the tub. We use it mostly as a shower. There’s no problem with the plumbing but when you fill up the tub, which is 60 gallons, and you let the water out, the water comes out into the floor of the basement. Luckily we have sump pumps so it doesn’t create too much of a problem. But it’s something that we have to see if we can get remedied. That’s something that when you install these baths. The first one that there wasn’t enough hot water. And the second thing is the drain. You have to be sure that you have a good drain. I’d recommend it to a friend with that understanding. Other than that it’s a beautiful bath and my wife and I find it very easy to use.

Hi Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Northern New Jersey a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are enjoying your walk-in bath.

Luxury Bath Technologies Company Information