4.43/5
Based on 104 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Luxury Bath Technologies offers multiple solutions for your bathroom remodeling needs. With a wide variety of products, we are able to exceed your highest expectations.

You can obtain a complete installation in as little as one day. Our products are custom-fitted, to ensure the exact measurements are taken in order to fit your existing bath features. Contact us today and learn more about our quality products and how we can best serve you!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: March 22, 2018

136 Luxury Bath Technologies Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: March 22, 2018

The bathroom in our house was the original builder’s bathroom from 1984. So we purchased from Luxury Bath the shower faucet, shower walls and the shower base. We also bought the corner shelf unit, one in the full length and one short one. Their sales guy was good. He was very interested in educating us about the products. It went on a little too long but he was a lovely person. He was nice enough and we certainly felt like we were educated by the end of it.

It was just installed about three weeks ago. The guys that showed up were nice enough. However, they brought a person from another company to observe the installation. Apparently, this other company was being trained on how to install their product and it turned into a little bit of a disaster. The guy was basically an idiot. We weren’t told about it at first before he came. But then, the guy was sitting on our stuff. His actions were not appropriate. I’ve addressed it with the company that did the installation. And I also addressed it to the regional manager as well.

The installation went well. But the drain and the pan are not seated properly. It’s off-center. It’s annoying and a little disappointing but there’s nothing we can do about it without tearing the whole thing out. Another thing was, we were told to have the ceiling completely done before the install which we did. My husband spent a lot of time working on it. And then the guy ended up wrecking a little part of it. So, my husband had a lot of other work to do to fix it up. My husband spoke to the company and they ended up knocking $350 off for the inconvenience of that. But I’m very happy with the way that it looks and I liked the idea that it was not going to grow mold and it's easy to clean too. And then there’s also a lifetime warranty. So, if we do have any problems, they’re going to be addressed. We’d tell others to look at the products of Luxury Bath.

HI Donna,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies a review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the way the individual who was being trained acted in your home. Our Regional Manager had a personal conversation with him about it and it won't happen again. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 2, 2018

I wanted to get rid of the shower curtain. I inquired at Luxury Bath and the sales rep I dealt with was great. I purchased the bath thing, the whole covering and then I had them put a shower door. The installation guys were very professional and very good as well. I was very satisfied with Luxury Bath.

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: March 1, 2018

My wall was pulled away from the foundation and there was a hole in the tub. I got a cast iron tub from Luxury Bath Technologies. They tore out the walls, put in tile walls, painted the remainder of the wall and ceiling, tiled the floor, and put in a new toilet. They kept the house clean because I was worried about my wood floors getting scratched up. They covered everything and at the end of the day, everything was cleaned up. They did a marvelous job.

Hi Donna,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

We went to a home show one time and Luxury Bath Technologies came up but we just didn't have the funds to do the remodel at that time. Last year, we went back to the same home show and looked up the same salesman, Logan. We then had him come up and he was very straightforward and he had very good ideas on helping us pick out our tub. We purchased a shower tub area and a freestanding shower. We tore down one bathroom first and remodeled it, then we tore down the other one because we couldn't do both in the same week. Their installer, Brian, did such a good job on the first one that I requested him to be back for the second one and he did another excellent job.

I had nothing but high praise with everybody that I met at Luxury Bath. They were an excellent team and they have been very professional. Plus, they got a good product. I went with acrylic and I enjoyed it. It's easy to clean. I'm 58 now and I'm not going to put something in my house or do anything that I've got to worry about for the rest of my life. I wanted to do it once. I decided to let Luxury Bath do their bath work and let someone else do the floors though. That was a big mistake because I should have let Luxury Bath do it all and we would have saved time. Also, there was a big difference in how the companies worked. Luxury Bath Technologies have been nothing but excellent.

Hi Cedric,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower. We thank you for any future referrals you might send us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Our bathroom had never been remodeled since it was built. When the guys from Luxury Bath Technologies came out, they showed us the materials used in their products. They said that, supposedly, those were stronger materials than what their competitors used. We converted a bathtub into a shower and we had them install floor tiles as well as a couple of vanities. In addition, they put in a new toilet bowl. The job took three weeks to finish. They told us that they thought it would take a week, but there was a lot of work. Then they said that they would have more than one person working on it, but only one person ended up working on it. It took longer than expected, but we were happy with the results.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Northern Illinois a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and the feedback. We will let our dealer know so that they can improve on their installation times. We are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxury Bath Technologies?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Our shower stall needed to be redone. I looked into Bath Fitter first and they were outrageous. Luxury Bath had a display in Woodfield Mall, in Schaumburg. It was still outrageous and really a lot of money, but less and it is beautiful. I bought from them last July and the sales rep was a very nice guy. He agreed with me that it was a lot of money. He was a salesman, but that kind of thing sells itself since I saw samples of the product and I liked what I saw. The installers were good and they listened to me. They let me stand and watch a lot, which my husband would’ve never let me do, and they did a good job of cleaning up. The work was considered a demolition because a new base and three walls were to be installed and the old shower stall had to come out. I expected my house to be a disaster yet it wasn’t. I would recommend them.

Hi Joyce,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Northern Illinois a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I moved into a house and found out that the shower enclosure and the actual shallow pan, which is the floor of the prefab shower itself, had collapsed. I couldn’t trust it and needed to have it fixed. I didn’t want to fall through even though it’s not too bad a fall. It was just not a good situation. It was a formerly owned house, 17 years old, and we wanted to get the repair done. We went to another vendor in Tampa to check out just glass enclosures and they said that we needed more than that and that we may want to get in touch with Luxury Bath Technologies.

I did my research online and had spoken with several other vendors who were in the business and they said that Luxury Bath is really good at what they do and they have a lot of business right now. I can’t go wrong. I spoke to the people who provided the actual wall tile for doing an entire wall which we went ahead and did as well and they preferred Luxury Bath too. So, I got two other estimates and wasn’t totally thrilled with the research for the referrals I got on those estimates. So, I decided to go with Luxury Bath.

I made the first arrangements with them in August at which time they told me they were about 12 weeks out before they’d be able to do the work. I decided to go ahead and do it anyway. Their sales rep came to the house and he did all the measuring and explained to me the costs involved with doing just the shower as opposed to going across where the bathtub also is. He also explained different options that I had. The interaction was good. He was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable.

Luxury Bath installed a brand-new shower enclosure with totally new walls with all-new nice tiles. They also replaced and put in a tile floor with a new shower pan. The installation team was comprised of about four to six different people at different stages. They were informative and reliable. I would use this company again. They’re reliable and they deliver what they commit to. There was no doubt about it. They did a really good job. Also, I’ve recommended them to one of my neighbors who was considering doing a job which is similar to the one we have got.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom. We thank you for any future referrals you send us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Satisfaction - punctuality - attention to detail - personable staff - excellent inspections - final installation. This was my wife's request and she did her inspection. The corner unit is shown on the "shower S corner" was missing and they installed it the next day.

Hi Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review and to post the pictures. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Resolution response: Jan. 17, 2018

Carter is the only person from Luxury Bath that was man enough to call me and apologize as well as offer us a small credit for our trouble. I do feel the only reason he did that was that he was told to by Luxury Bath Corporate after I left very negative reviews online. I regret naming him personally on my review on this site, but don't see a way to edit his name out of the review.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I am a real person that lives in Schaumburg that got hosed for 7000 dollars for a tub surround replacement. Sounds like a lot of money? I thought so too, but the estimator ***** ensured me that Luxury Bath's process was worth it. What ***** promised: Tear everything out down to the studs. Address any issues behind the wall. Replace ALL plumbing so there are no issues after the remodel. High quality materials being used. Expert installers that do flawless work. A new shower curtain rod.

What actually happened: Cut a small hole in the wall at the valve so they wouldn't have to do a full demolition. Only replaced the plumbing at the valve. Cheap plastic materials, crappy hollow shelves for shampoo, cheap no name showerheads (picture bottom shelf at Home Depot). Workers that left a 1"x2" hole in the ceiling that they filled with silicone caulk (not how you fix drywall, workers that snapped a piece of trim and said nothing about it). I caught the workers cutting only a small hole in the wall and I asked them if they were going to demo down to the studs like ***** had promised. They said no. I had a cow and called ***** who didn't answer. I called another installer that I guess is the boss, his name is Jim. He made a bunch of excuses and then sent drywall over so they could demo down to the studs and replace the drywall.

It is worth noting that in the video they showed us during the estimate showing their "process" the installer demoed down to the studs and replaced with a cement backer board. This is not what they did for us. They used green board. It works fine I guess, but just another unexpected occurrence. I watched them only replace the plumbing at the valve and not the pipe leading to the shower head. Was this necessary for them to do? Probably not. Was it promised to us by *****? Yes. Did they do it? No. They put the green board over it and moved on. At this point I fully accepted that I was being hosed. However this was the only shower in my home so I was more interested in them finishing the job and getting out of my house.

They didn't bring a shower rod and then asked me if I wanted one. Yes, I was told you would install one so yes. They went to buy one and came back an hour later with chrome instead of satin nickel like ALL THE OTHER ACCESSORIES they installed. I told them I didn't want it. They came back the next day and installed some shower rod that they obviously bought at Target or Home Depot (I know because it was the same one I had when this project started). They sent someone to fix the hole in the ceiling and the trim. He fixed the hole in the ceiling but not the trim.

SUMMARY: OVER PROMISE/UNDER DELIVER. ***** is at best a bad communicator and at worst a scam artist. I was told I would hear from someone today about a credit. I didn't hear from anyone. I have major complaints about how this whole job went down and no one with any authority to do anything about it will call me from Luxury Bath to discuss. Save your money and have a local handyman do twice as good of a job for half the price.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for writing Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

Trying to cancel within the 3 day, called salesman who advised "Notice of Cancellation in folder." Finding it, see that we already signed/dated, same day of order. Called office, asked if need to bring since they already have a signed copy and would be 1 hour drive. Office states "yes, bring it" adds "well, our salesman made that drive yesterday". Not really an "in-home estimate to use to comparison shop" as advertised. High pressure sales, we said "no" several time during sales pitch. Stated we wanted to shop and compare but the pressure continued until signed documents received, including cancellation document, obviously a sign I think. Yes, now driving the 2 hour round trip to be certain they have 2nd signed Cancellation document and we owe them nothing! Hard to find companies that really care about customer service, those that do have my business and referrals but is not Luxury Bath Technologies, sorry.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for writing Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate to let us know about your concerns. We apologize for the issue. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

My wife, 10 years ago, had a stroke and then she had a knee replaced and so we had a lawn chair with two legs set in the tub and two out and I had to be there all the time. I decided it was time to look around. I bought a Luxury Bath walk-in shower with a four-inch lip on it and my wife likes it. The sales reps were more than knowledgeable. The first sales rep who presented was just too much and he knew what to sell, he went and did it again. We live out in the country, it's a farmhouse and we didn't need the price or the controls. He was going to put controls on the bathroom sink. He liked to do an A1 job and the workmanship was A1.

The sales rep came again and it was two installers that put it in. The rep came along because he had to come with the contract. They respected everything as they left no mess and they had to walk on the carpet. It was done all first class, as far as the workmanship and our interactions with them. It took two days to finish everything. They had to take the tub off and take the drywall off and put new under laminate underneath around it and then put the new board on. There was nothing that I disliked about the installation.

Hi Gerald,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that the new shower is making it easier for your wife.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

This condominium is 40 years old and I could tell by the looks of the tub. The tiles weren’t bad but I couldn't get the tub clean anymore. There was an ad for Luxury Bath Technologies in our newspaper and I know that they've done other work in our condos. It was sort of a combination of reasons that made me decide to choose them and make the purchase the second week of June. The rep came here one day to show us everything and then he called a couple of times to see if we needed anything. The installation team consisted of wonderful young men and they did the tub and the walls and the shower doors. It was the bathtub unit, not anything else in the bathroom, and I love it. It's a little bit pricey but what they do is really a good service when you need it.

Hi Liz,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathtub.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

My mother-in-law was coming to live with me and she needed a walk-in shower so I was asking around. A customer at work has told me about Luxury Bath and so I went in. I had gone and looked at several other places as well but I liked what I've seen at Luxury Bath. And the owner, who we had worked with, was very informative and helped me along the way, because I didn't know what to do or exactly what I needed. And he was very familiar with everything that I would need and he was correct. The sales representative then came to my home and looked at everything. I called him a few times and answered every time whether it was business hours or not, and he stayed after work to come here. Everything was very well and easy. And since my mother-in-law was coming here in a rush, he did his best to rush the order as much as possible.

We had the walk-in shower installed about five months ago. The installers were wonderful, a group of very polite and considerate young men. The day the shower came in was on a Friday, so they weren't going to be back until Monday. They asked me how late they could stay that would not bother my mother-in-law to get the job finished. They ended up staying until about 10:00 at night just to get it done for us. So, it was done in one day. They went above and beyond to accommodate. They also put in handrails and the seat for her and all that kind of stuff. And it works out perfect, even better than expected. I wasn't real happy about having to lose my jacuzzi tub, but in the end, this is great. I absolutely love it. I'm now saving the money to finish the rest of my bathroom, to do toilets and everything. And I'll definitely go with Luxury Bath again.

Hi Selina,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you and your mother-in-law are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Our shower was 30 years old so we looked at different companies and we felt that Luxury Bath Technologies would do the best job. The sales representative was a very nice gentleman. He definitely knew his product and was very easy to contact. Our house was built in the 70's, and the Luxury Bath installers worked with us and told us what was going on. Luxury Bath was extremely top of price, but we love it.

Hi Jan,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Texoma a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with the quality of our products.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I had Luxury Bath install a new toilet, sink, washer and drier before, and when I needed a new bathtub, I went with them again. The sales rep was very friendly and very easy to contact. I made the purchase at the end of May and they installed it the end of July. It was one week delayed because of our schedule but it was more delayed because of them. It was a slow process. But t I didn't feel like they got a good sample of what color was actually going on in our bathroom and I also didn't realize how unfinished the walls would be when they remodeled. I knew I had to paint but I didn't know I had to do all the sanding and touching so I thought I was a little misled.

The installers were sometimes slow. They had told me a few weeks ahead of time that they were coming but they didn't call me a business day before or let me know when they might come or verify that they were coming. They weren't the best communicators but whenever I called them, they called back. Everything else is installed, but the project is not yet finished. They didn't do a real neat job. The sealant was a little gooked which I fixed on my own. There's also a scratch in the tub that they're going to look at and they have to fix the seals. The moulding went across the middle of the bathtub, which I thought was going to be in-set between the two liner pieces. It wasn't clear that it would be an overlay and it would have been better if that was shown to us more clearly.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies a review. Our dealers strive for 100% customer satisfaction, so we apologize on behalf of our dealer for the issues. We have contacted your local dealer and they will be reaching out to you. If you haven't heard from them by Monday, please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

We got up the bathroom in years and stepping over a bathtub was not easy when we got bad knees. When the Luxury Bath rep came, he spent about an hour with us and explained everything. He was very open and gave us lots of ideas. We really appreciated that. We liked what he had to say and didn't feel like we needed to get a second opinion. And the workers were great. They worked hard, were very social and they cleaned up everything. They took the tub out and put a walk-in shower. They then put a new counter with an oval sink in the bathroom. This was done about a month ago. We're a 100% satisfied with the product and we love it. We had a very good experience.

Hi Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're 100% happy with your new walk-in shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

We got older and it was too hard to get over a bathtub and get into the shower we had. I saw an ad for Luxury Bath Technologies on the paper, so we tried to find it. We were in the store, checked everything out, and liked what we saw in there so we decided we would do the remodel with Luxury Bath. The reps were very nice to us, and have been all through the whole process. One fellow, in particular, was very friendly with us so we enjoyed the interaction. We made the purchase a couple of months ago and we had a full shower put in and the tub was taken out. Once they had completed the job, they even wiped up the floor in the bathroom. If I ever needed to do another remodel, I surely would go back to Luxury Bath Technologies.

Hi Barb,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you had a great experience from start to finish.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

My nephew knows Jim, the guy who owns/runs the Luxury Bath in our area and for a while, I’ve been thinking about remodeling our bathroom. We have the extra money and we did a complete bathroom redo with Luxury Bath because of their price. My interaction with the reps was great and my experience with the install team was good. Luxury Bath did an awesome job and I would recommend them.

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you would recommend us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Because of our age, we wanted to remodel our bathroom. We saw Luxury Bath Technologies at a senior fair and we liked what they said. The sales rep seemed to know what he was doing. Then they took the tub out and put a shower in. The Luxury Bath people did what they were supposed to do and were nice guys. We were satisfied with what they did.

Hi June,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

The tub that was in our home was unsafe and my husband almost fell twice on it, so it wasn't the kind to be climbing in and out of for him because he's 70. We had to put something else in for both of us. So we got Luxury Bath to remodel our bathroom for us and their installers did it in no time. We also got a new tub that's handicap adaptable. It is 40 x 60 and it has the hand bars and the glass door. The way they put it in for us is nice for the elderly. We can get in and out very easily. My daughter didn’t even want to get out of it. Luxury Bath's representatives were also good because when we needed some more caulking done, they came back and did it.

Hi June,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you and your husband are happy with your new tub.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

Luxury Bath promised service "in a day" and I liked that idea so I hired them and got a shower put in. Their reps came in and measured. Then, when they were ready to do it, the installers came in and finished it in just over a day. They did a good job and I was satisfied with their work.

Hi Ken,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you were happy with the fact we were able to complete the installation in a day and a half.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

We had bathrooms that we've been planning to remodel for some time. I saw a newspaper ad for Luxury Bath Technologies and a friend had them do a bathroom and had a good review. My friend took me in to show me the work that they've done so, I went ahead and gave Luxury Bath a call. When I called Jim, the proprietor there, he made an appointment with me, came right over to the house to see what we had, and got quotes together promptly. The sales rep was very personable and very polite. There were things we had to go to the shop to look at and he made it easy for us to come when it was convenient for us.

The installation team was great. They changed the toilet, the vanity, the shower, and bathtub. They covered our carpets with some cloth coverings, picked those up, and ran a vacuum everyday when they left so the house wasn't a mess when they did it. They were really polite, very friendly and fun to deal with. We had the remodel of the two bathrooms predominantly done in early May and finished up in June, and they did a great job. The quality was good, the timeliness was excellent, and the experience of having the installation done was very positive. We pay for certain things, and we got what we paid for.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you thought our dealer did a great job.

Luxury Bath Technologies

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

We were looking at different companies and the prices were higher than I want to deal with. So I worked with our salesperson and came to a price I have in mind after a lot of give and take. I said, “Well, okay, let’s do it.” Their product was the best and when they did the floorplan, I was sold. The installers laid plastic down so they didn't get any dirt anywhere when they cut the tub off and took the showers off. It was just a good experience from beginning to end.

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you had a good experience throughout the entire process.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Luxury Bath Technologies was referred to me and their prices were a little better than another company I was considering so I went and got the walk-in tub from them. They finished installing it last February and I like the ease of access when I use it. The installation was what they said it would be and the cost and quality of their product as well as their service were good.

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to feel you received a very good value for the price.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

We had a tub, a shower, two countertops, and the flooring installed by Luxury Bath Technologies. Their sales rep was all right. He was businesslike and was really kind. The installation team did some damage to two or three things, but got them pretty well fixed. When they used their saw on the tub in the hallway, their saw went all the way through the wall into our closet. It had about three screws come all the way through the walls. So, I had to grind those down and fix the hose up and everything. One of them also tore some of our wallpaper in our master bathroom. He put it back, but it's kind of irregular, and one can see where the tears are.

Also, there was about an inch and a half of the old tile left above the new countertop. It's a little unsightly, but we may have to go ahead and either re-wallpaper that or paint it. So, that would be another job in the future. The installation team was either just a little too rough with everything or were just rushed, but they did a pretty good job on everything and I was pretty well satisfied.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Texoma. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new tub. We will let your dealer know about your concerns and they will contact you.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I was trying to make a decision if I was going to replace my tub and take a small tub in the other bathroom that was useless and convert it to just a shower. I had some other quotes previously and I also went out to the Novi Home Show and spoke to a bunch of different people out there. So, I figured I'd give Luxury Bath Technologies a try. The sales rep was very knowledgeable, professional, courteous and easy to work with. It was one of the reasons I went with them. The installation team did a quality job in the conversion of the tub to shower with their version of Corian for the surround with the shower basin, and in the other one, they did a tub liner.

They also did new cabinets, new countertops, new faucets, and toilets. They did everything except the tile floors. They cleaned up every day and were easy to work with like when there were some things I've seen that I thought were different than what we had. They were very responsive and everything was resolved within a day. They were very pleasurable to work with. I already recommended them to somebody else who also went and got a surround.

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and any family or friend referral you send us. We are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I got a replacement tub and shower from Luxury Bath Technologies and my interactions with their sales reps were excellent. There was a bit of an issue with my installation, though. What I had originally ordered was a cover to go over my tub. When they ordered it, I’m not exactly sure if it was measured incorrectly or if it was manufactured incorrectly. So when it came, it didn’t fit. We had scheduled a certain time period that I needed it done and so they worked hard to resolve it to my satisfaction and I ended up getting a brand new tub instead of just the lid. I was very pleased. They have very good customer service and I would recommend them.

Hi Teresa,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Fargo a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are very pleased and would recommend us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I had Luxury Bath Technologies do a bathroom for me 16 years ago and three months ago, I needed an addition to the house and a bathroom. There was some construction involved with it that they could do so I said, "You know what, come on in and do it right, and be done with it." I had a new bathroom put in and they installed a stand-up shower in the bathroom. The sales rep knew what his products were and how he could do it. He knew who to send over, and they did a wonderful job. Everything went very except for one minor oversight, but Jim jumped on it immediately and took care of it. I would highly recommend them. They were very good, very efficient, very thorough and on time.

Hi Dave,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your repeat business and are glad to hear that everything went according to plan.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

My dad was selling his bathtub and because of the timing, we chose to buy from Luxury Bath Technologies the bottom, the sides, the rails, and the faucets for a walk-in shower. They took the bathtub and put the shower in. We had to wait for the material but when it’s there, they were able to get it done in two days. It looks good and I am very happy. Luxury Bath Technologies was very fast, efficient and did an excellent clean-up.

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Port Huron a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you and your dad are happy with the new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I purchased a bathtub from Luxury Bath Technologies whom I heard through a friend of mine. They were way too expensive. Also, I had a tough time getting a hold of their representative. Somebody said she was on vacation. I was disgusted with that. But they put the tub in and everything was fine. Plus, they cleaned up and did very well. I was very satisfied with that.

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies a review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. We have passed it along to our local dealer.

Luxury Bath Technologies Company Information