toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of New Mexico a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that the shower still looks good and you were able to recoup your investment when you sold the home.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: June 8, 2017

About a year ago, I was trying to spruce up the house to sell. I knew someone who worked at Luxury Bath Technologies and the sales rep came to the home a couple of times and sold us a shower. The work was done in January 2016. We followed the directions on the maintenance as we had tremendously hard water. We use the squeegee and followed the cleaning directions. The shower still looks good. We were glad we did it and we got our money back out when we sold the home.

Hi Virgil,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies a review. We appreciate your business!

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: May 19, 2017

We had a Home and Garden show here in Tulsa and one of the vendors of Luxury Bath Technologies were at the show. I did the remodel so my wife could walk into the bathtub without tripping over it. She's gonna be 100 in June so I had to take care of that and purchased a walk-in bathtub. The sales rep was very nice. Everything went okay though the old bathtub had a cast iron and they had an awful trouble getting that out because it was so heavy. It took them a couple of days to do it because they had to fix a part of the door frame on one door to wheel it out. Then, it wasn't right when they put the frame back up. It had to be patched here and there.

There was also one very simple little glitch. Something had gotten down the drain and when I called them to come and fix it, they did and it was fixed right way. It all worked really well and they cleaned up after themselves. It was a really nice experience with Luxury Bath Technologies. I sit in the bath tub, relax, and when I get out, I'm ready to fall asleep. It takes a little while to fill up but that's okay.

Hi Jim,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Albuquerque a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and your eye for quality products. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: May 17, 2017

I met somebody at a home show at the fairgrounds and they talked me into buying a new shower from Luxury Bath. It's great and I love it. It was a little pricey but I pay for quality. It's well-worth the money and it really does make the bathroom look really nice the way it's structured.

Consumer Increased Rating!

In December, we had Luxury Bath Technologies do a full bathroom remodel for us, but we didn’t get the vanity because I had just got them about six months before. The salesman was a nice guy and the installation team was great. In fact, my wife sent a nice letter of recommendation to the foreman or the lead man who was doing the job. They cleaned up after themselves and were good. We’re very happy with that until we found out about the light switch in my wife’s bathroom. The lights are nice and bright when they’re on, and when you shut it off, it goes down to practically nothing, but there’s a glow in the light bulbs. We didn’t know until my wife took the night lights out of the bathroom. In the daytime, you couldn’t notice it, but at night, you would notice that even though the switch is off, the lights are on.

I told Luxury Bath about it on Thursday, but they didn’t return my call. I called again on Friday and they said, “we have your notice on the desk and we will call the electrician who worked on it and he’ll call you up to schedule an appointment.” However, I haven’t heard from the electrician or anybody else, so I’m not too happy with them. I want it fixed. I don’t want to have an electrical fire or my wife to get a shock on that switch. Excluding the electrical problem, the workmanship as far as the plumbing and everything else was fine. However, I’m very upset about what I’ve gone through. If I don’t hear from them, I’m going to call Consumer Protection and see what they’re going to say about it.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Philadelphia/NJ a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you and your wife are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: May 11, 2017

When my wife and I went to a Flower and Garden Show at Edison, New Jersey, Luxury Bath Technologies were there. We were looking to redo our bathroom at that time and happened to ask them about their products. My wife spoke to the sales representatives and she liked them enough to have them come to the house which was fine. We placed an order in March and they installed the shower, the shower stall and the glass door in the beginning of April. The people who installed everything were excellent. They were very professional and clean. We are very satisfied with the remodel and happy to have them there.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxury Bath Technologies?

Hi Ken,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies and Mad City a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: May 7, 2017

I have a lady who is handicapped and was having trouble getting in and out of a regular tub. Mad City did a whole remodel on the unit and re-did the walls. They stripped it down to the two-by-fours and they re-insulated. They re-did all the plumbing and all the electrical. They put in the sheets and caulked it out. They did a really nice job on that whole thing and I was happy with the installation. I had a couple special requests that they took care of and they couldn't have been nicer. It was a good experience with Mad City and Luxury Bath Technologies. They did what they told me they would do. When we had a problem, they came back out the next day and fixed it. So, the end product was as advertised or as they said it would be. And though I paid way too much for the unit, I liked the fact that I got seven years interest-free credit on the purchase.

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa Bay a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your two new bathrooms.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: May 6, 2017

Luxury Bath Technologies has done two baths for us. They did a master bath a year ago, then did a guest bath for us within the last six weeks. They did a very good job and we're happy with it. They have an office located close to where we live and we noticed their store in our journeys about. We stopped in their showroom and from there, we hired them to do our master bath. Luxury Bath is all over the country, on the East Coast at least, and in Canada. They're a big organization. Mike from their showroom was knowledgeable. He came over and had a good presentation. He pointed out that they're on Angie's List and Better Business Bureau accredited.

The master bath was in need of a redo. The shower was one of those units that goes in and the bottom of the shower was cracked and when it's stepped on, people could hear water underneath it that was making a squishing noise so that needed to be replaced. Also, there was a bathtub in that particular bathroom which we never use because we opt for the shower. That was taken out and it gave us a lot more room in the master bath. Also, they updated the guest bathroom's vanity, countertop and mirror and put in new medicine cabinets. They also put a new floor in, which the bathroom needed. We're very happy with it.

The install team showed up on time and they don't quit until they're through. They were very diligent about coming first thing in the morning and was stuck with the work all day, every day until it was done. They were friendly and willing to talk as they continued to work. They did a good job and they were personable. They were quick to admit that they were not the cheapest outfit around. But that was compensated by the fact that they know what they're doing and they did a good job. I would have them back again if I needed another bath.

Hi Billy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies and Mad City a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: May 5, 2017

I’m handicapped and I was trying to find a good set up for me. I talked to a couple of other companies, but the gentleman from Luxury Bath Technologies was the most pleasant one of the three guys I talked to. It was my first time purchasing from Luxury Bath. The sales rep asked me questions and I told him what we need. We went from there and worked out the finances. I asked him what I should do. I purchased the shower from them back in December. Their installers did an excellent job. They cleaned up the floor, however they forgot to hop in the shower and clean themselves up. But we’re very satisfied with the work Luxury Bath did.

Hi Keith,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies and Mad City a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: May 4, 2017

We wanted a complete remodel of our bathroom a couple of years ago and we heard an ad on a radio station about Luxury Bath Technologies. We had their sales rep come out and do an estimate. He got out a book and went through everything. He showed us what they could do. He also have pictures of what they have done on their customers’ bathrooms. We looked at their product and we said, “Yeah, this is the one.” The rep said they could do it in one day. That’s the good thing. We wanted the whole tub taken out and put a new one in. We also had Luxury Bath work on the area around the tub.

The installers were able to accomplish it in one day. They were very courteous and professional. I was home the whole day that they were here and they were very talkative and nice. They communicated and joked around with me. If you joke around with the homeowner, it makes the day go better. The installers also cleaned up and that meant a lot. It was spic and span. There was no problem. The only thing that they had to come back for is to do some re-caulking, which is no big deal. The caulk shrunk down a little because of the expansion-contraction and it wasn’t Luxury Bath’s fault. Otherwise than that, everything is hunky-dory. They did a good job and I would recommend them for any other job. Luxury Bath’s system and work stood up.

Hi Eileen,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa Bay a 5 star review. We also appreciate referring your sister to us and are glad to hear that you are both happy with your new bathrooms.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: May 3, 2017

My sister and I went to check out the home show in St. Pete at the Tropicana, and I found Luxury Bath Technologies' booth. I talked to the salesman, and I was convinced I like it. The installers were really good. I just had to have them come out one time because the ceiling didn’t come out right, but they sent someone out right away and took care of the problem. The company did a really good job, and I'm satisfied. I recommended them to my sister and she had hers done.

Hi Zonnie,

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: May 2, 2017

Luxury Bath Technologies had to take out our old shower, redo the walls and the whole thing came to ten and a half low in ground. I already had somebody to put the floor in, but they put in a new fixture in our sink at no cost. They came at 8:30 and left at 3:15, less than eight hours and no fixes. They did a good job. The place was spotless when they got it done. I cannot believe how well they cleaned up and vacuumed and wiped. They gave us all the usual warnings, which we followed and everything has stayed super. In some cases, they had to take their shoes off or until they got a bunch of stuff on the floor where they couldn't hurt it. Their work was more than what I expected.

People can always get installers, and when they do, they don't know if the installers are gonna be good or bad. But Luxury Bath Technologies' reputation preceded them. They are hard to top, and the particular crew we had was out of this world. We're very happy with our shower, and we've shown a couple of other people that are thinking about it. The only concern I ran into was that there's a seat in my shower which I need. It moves three-quarters of an inch, up and down. I'm not worried about falling off because I saw the guy install it, but at the same time, I'm wondering if there's anything that he can do about it.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Wichita Falls a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: May 1, 2017

All of the tiles in my bathroom fell out of the shower. Luxury Bath Technologies was the one that showed up first on my iPad when I was checking remodeling companies out. Their sales rep came out, checked out the bathroom, and gave an estimate for the shower. The installation team started on Monday and finished on Thursday which was pretty quick. They had to rip everything out down to the wood and start all over again. And then they had to replace a little bit of the wood. I had to wait about five weeks for them to get the parts. They had to order it and that was all right.

The only thing that happened that I did not like was they never tried running water through to see if it was going to drain. They finished on Thursday and I went out and got a shower curtain on Friday night so I could take a shower Saturday morning. When I took a shower, water was coming up around my ankles. It was not draining. So they had to call out a plumber to take the thing out and start working again. And I was a little upset about that. I wish they had tested it because they might have fixed it right away and I would not have had to wait over the weekend for the plumber to come out.

Also, I did not know that they were going to call the plumber at 9:00. If I had known they were going to do that, I would have waited around. I went shopping and came back about 1:00 and the plumber left a message. I could not understand what he was saying. I played it over five times but still could not figure out what was the phone number he was telling. So when the plumber finally came on Monday, I said, "I don’t know who that guy who called was but tell him to slow down and give the telephone number at least twice." It was even a different plumber than the one I had. So I called him when I finally figured out what the number was but they were already gone because it was 1:00 on a Saturday. Nevertheless, the remodel is really good and I like it. It was great experience. The guy who was doing it was neat and I liked him, too.

Hi Dale,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies a great review regarding the replacement bathtub products and installations. We were sorry to hear about the issue regarding not receiving the gift card that was promised. We will alert your dealer.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 30, 2017

Our bathtub was leaking, so we decided to remodel our bathroom. We're looking at Walmart and talked to a salesman. We set up an appointment with their guy to come in and look at it and just went with it. He came to our house and he was pleasant. He was supposed to give us a gift card. But I have to call the company back because he forgot to. We did the bath and the walls around the bathtub and then the ceiling. The team that did the install were wonderful and did a good job and cleaned up really well. The only thing is we were supposed to get another gift card after we paid for it and we never did. I just got tired of calling them. I’m happy with the product and installation, it’s just the hassle I’d go through with the gift cards that put me off.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: June 1, 2017

The company was very responsive to our questions about the job, and provided complete satisfaction.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting us at Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate regarding your recent installation. Our dealers strive for 100% customer satisfaction so we are disappointed to hear about your experience. One of our Customer Care Reps will be reaching out to you to get more details to see how we can rectify the situation. You can also reach our Corporate Office by calling 800-822-7905.

Original review: April 29, 2017

These guys spend way more time honing their sales pitch than they do learning to sweat pipe joints and cut shower liners. Hired them to replace our old tub with a shower. They made a huge mess removing our old tub, leaving iron dust all over the second floor. They cracked the plaster of the ceiling under the work area. They installed the water supply incorrectly so that it leaked a gallon or more onto our hardwood floors below. Then they filled the first floor with plaster dust repairing that mess. They installed the shower sprayer incorrectly. They made uneven cuts on the shower liner and attempted to fill the gaps with caulk. They left several smudges, nicks and holes in our walls. I feel I would have done a better job myself. Hell, my grandmother would have done a better job. Oh, and all this took about a week, when it was advertised as a one-day job. Save your money and hire a local handyman or plumber.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that our Microban anti-microbial technology is keeping your bathroom safe. Please contact our Corporate Office at 800-822-7905 and ask for Angela Swart. We need to know which dealer installed your system so we can contact them regarding the caulk issue.

Original review: April 29, 2017

Luxury Bath has done a very nice job. We like their products’ appearance in the 99.9% bacteria-free concepts. But the only concern I have right now is they put a shelf in one of the corners and the glue seems to be yellowing. I was going to give them a call and see if they can address the situation, but other than that, the whole process was very good and I would recommend them.

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa Bay a review. We appreciate your business, and have alerted the dealer about the issue with the drain and grout. They will be contacting you.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 28, 2017

We are getting old and wanted to get things done before we retired. A lifetime warranty was also a good thing. We liked that Luxury Bath Technologies start and they finish. They don't start, go, come back, and go. That’s what happened with our kitchen. The people who did our kitchen would do a load of it and then go do another job. They also do bathrooms and after we did our kitchen, we thought they’re not doing any bathroom of ours.

So we did two bathrooms with Luxury Bath Technologies. We had the same salesman during those times and we really liked him. He was helpful. I said what I wanted then he reached for the book and showed us their products. And we did go up to the showroom before we started the remodel. After they were done with the first bathroom, I thought everything was okay but then my husband came home and started pointing out problems. So then we called them back and Matt, one of the workers, came back and fixed up our complaints. And then when we had the second bathroom done, Matt was the main guy and he was really good. The second bathroom was about $20,000.

However, on the sink in the first bathroom, there is a drain that has a metal thing and it has already tarnished once. When Matt came to do the second bathroom, he changed that out. Now, it’s only been two months and it has already discolored. We don’t even use that bathroom that much. Also, some of the grout already look like it’s slightly discolored. It's going tan instead of white. When we picked out the sink and the knobs, we were sure we picked that stuff out and everything was gonna match. When they did the bathtub, the guy said there wasn’t any in his kit that he has. So he went to Home Depot, bought something, and just put it out there. It’s okay but it seems that on the water tap, there’s the thing that we would do to make the stopper in the bathtub go up and down and that doesn’t work. We have to do it by the stopper itself that’s in the tub.

Hi William,

Thank you for giving Mad City a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathtub.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 27, 2017

A year and three months ago, I was looking to have a 50-year-old bathroom remodeled and for people to get it done. I knew Mad City’s reputation from having my windows done previously and their warranty policy seemed nice and neat, so I had asked them if they could redo the whole bathroom. The sales representative said that, normally they just do the shower part or the tub. They don't do a whole bathroom remodel project, but the sales representative said that he could get me in touch with some contractors when the time came. I did the initial order in December and he said we probably could have it. He could have the thing all done for me by the end of January. That would be like an install date. I said, “fine,” and I never heard anything from them until all of a sudden they wanted to install the bathroom or install the shower and everything.

They wanted to set up a week to install the shower, and I said, "Hold on here." We were talking the whole bathroom and the salesman was supposed to come in and contract or send me through to some contractors, so they said, "Oh, let me." The lady on the line setting up the install said, "Let me go talk to the service manager and all this." and then we had a pow wow, the service manager came out, looked at what I wanted redone and then quoted that they could do what I wanted done. With that being said, the sales guy didn't really do what he was supposed to do.

I was all prepared for war. I had to go out and purchase a new vanity and a sink. I already had my own toilet, but I wanted the walls redone, and we figured out a way that that could be done. That's where Mad City service personnel put the grunt of it and they knew what the hell they were doing. I was impressed with the way that they worked. They got the tub professionally done the way that it looked and they did it in a timely manner. Plus, the people working with me were real courteous. They did a good job. I was very happy with it.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies and Mad City a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are really happy with your new deeper bathtub.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 26, 2017

We plan on selling our house in a few years and we had a beautiful pink '60s bathtub that we’re sick of. We also don't have a paved driveway and we were looking at remodeling either the bathroom or the driveway. One place gave an estimate for the bathroom or the windows and the driveway and another estimate for the bathroom and the windows. We decided which one’s more important and that we’ll get more value out of the house with the bathroom. Mad City with Luxury Bath Technologies did the bathroom, bathtub and got a newer acrylic bathtub and a surround with it. They guaranteed us it would be done within eight weeks and they were here on the sixth week after we ordered.

We had the windows and they said that instead of ripping my house up twice and bringing two crews here, they were gonna do it all in one day. They said they could be here the next day with the bathroom but we said to wait until the windows are done and then they can all come at once. So, the window guys were here then the bathroom guys showed up and they all got down and out of here. The salesman and the crewmen for the windows were great. They came in with their cloth for the flooring so they won't get anything on the carpet. They even let my three-year-old run around and help them. We had to keep him out of the bathroom where they were sawing cast iron and where there was glass lying all around the floor. He loves being outside with me and with them. He was busy helping and holding some of their smaller parts to hand to them. They were great and they had fun with him.

They also kept their mess all in one spot in the bathroom and in the yard when they were cutting up for the windows and cleaned it up when they're done. You wouldn't know they were there. The guys were really nice and I have no complaints. All together they were a great crew from the first guy who stepped out of our door to give us a quote to the last guy that walked out our door and the other guy that I kept in contact with through email and telephone. He followed up and called two or three days later to ask how everything was and if everything is still working good. We live in Medford here in Wisconsin and it’s still cold here so we don’t have the windows open too often but they open up nice. Also, the kids like the bathroom because it’s a deeper bathtub. Everything’s great. I’d definitely recommend them.

Hi Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies and Mad City a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear we were able to make your husband's bathing experience easier and safer.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 25, 2017

My husband had a stroke two and a half years ago. He’s trying to climb into a bathtub to use the shower and it wasn’t working. I saw Mad City and Luxury Bath at Walmart one day when we were walking through there and I stopped to talk to the sales person. Everybody always said windows when they say Mad City but they also do showers. Then, the salesman came out and he's the one who convinced me that this is the route to take. He was very good and helpful. He helped me pick out the different things that I needed for the doors and what would be best for Ron. He didn't seem like he was so concerned about the company and gave us the impression that we were the important ones. Also, because I had quit my job to be a caregiver for my husband, he found us a budget that I could handle. He was really super and it was great.

It took them six weeks before they could come out to put the shower in but the guy got it all done in one day. He took out my tub and cleaned up the whole mess as if he and my tub were never there. It took him all day but he did a great job. The thing is perfect and we love it. I’m very happy with them. A friend of mine also had Mad City when she has all her windows changed and she loved them, too. I would use them again if we ever decide to change our windows. The whole experience was fast, friendly, efficient and excellent. I recommend it to anyone.

Hi Rodney,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies and Mad City a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathtub and shower unit.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 23, 2017

We had sliding glass doors and I took them out and put a curtain that we could hold on to. My wife liked that but since we are in our 70s, she thought we should get wall-mounted handles to help us better. She saw Luxury Bath Technologies at the Walmart store at Jefferson and that started it. They put in the whole unit which includes a shower unit and a new tub.

We had no problem with the sales rep. He was very upfront with everything. The installation also went really well. The two guys were done in two days and that was okay with us. They also cleaned up everything. One could hardly tell that they were here. They did most of the work in the garage and they cleaned up so well in there that I'm afraid to put the truck back in. My wife and I enjoy the remodel very much. If she’s happy, it’s a happy home. We are satisfied with our Luxury Bath Technologies experience and I have mentioned it to other people. A friend of ours was getting an estimate the day after we went on a trip but then she said it was too costly.

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies and Mad City a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 22, 2017

I'm disabled and I needed handrails. It's time then to remodel my bathroom. My neighbor got Luxury Bath Technologies and I looked into this company as well. I called them and they came out and sold me one. They told me what they could do and I did it. The representative was very good and polite. Aside from the railing, I also got the complete shower stall. Then the installation was done in one day. Overall, I'm satisfied.

Hi Howard,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies and Mad City a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 21, 2017

We were on a road trip to Baraboo one day and were going through the Walmart store there. Mad City had a booth there with a couple of representatives so they stopped us. We told them we’ve just gotten their windows so we didn’t need those. But they said it's for the bath. So we gave them our name and they had a representative call us and we set up an appointment. The salesman was excellent. He came right out within a few days, gave us a pitch and showed us all the stuff. We agreed that night on what we wanted and it was as they promised. The men were here at 9:00 in the morning and gone by 3:30 in the afternoon. We got rid of the tub and shower installed, and put in an upgraded and upscale walk-in shower. We love it. It’s the best thing we ever did. We had a problem with one of the grab bars. It got tarnished right away and they came and replaced that. At this point it’s perfect. We’re very pleased.

Hi Steven,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies and Mad City a 5 star review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathtub and we appreciate your business. Bathroom safety and customer satisfaction are our #1 priorities.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 20, 2017

We have been thinking about remodeling the bathroom for quite a while. Initially, we thought we would just cover up the older tile and put a new tub over our older one. But then Luxury Bath at Mad City came and we decided to go with a new shower stall and they took out the bathtub and it’s wonderful. They had all the answers that we wanted so I trusted them from the get go. The sales representatives showed me everything that they would do and all the choices that we had. The installers were good, nice and they cleaned up. It didn’t take too long for them to get here and it took only a day to complete. I was happy with the whole experience. I wish I would have done this years ago because we are really pleased with how it looks and the usefulness of the product, too. It saves from stepping way over the tub and you’ve got more room in the bathroom. It was more than I expected and I’m pleased with the results.

Hi Marlin,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies and Mad City a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and apologize for not explaining the water pressure issue with the plug. We will take your feedback and educate our installers to explain this feature for customers who have older homes.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 19, 2017

The house was built in 1920. It’s a duplex and I've been slowly trying to fix it up. The tub was so gross. It didn’t matter what I did. It never looked clean and I didn’t like it. I was sick of looking at it. Luxury Bath Technologies had a representative at Walmart and she told me what they do. They came out and I liked the products that they had. We ended up gutting the whole bathroom in the upstairs unit where I live. And between what Mad City and Luxury Bath Technologies did and what we did, I stuck $9,000 into a bathroom. I didn’t like the price but I learned over the years that you get what you pay for. You buy something cheap, you get something cheap. I've seen other bathrooms and the material that they use isn’t as strong. I've seen cracks. And so I spent the money and I like the end result. I’m very happy with it.

The only problem I had initially was after they had set up, I had no water pressure. I was standing in the shower with my nose to the wall underneath the shower head trying to get the shampoo out of my hair. I made some phone calls and was pissed that I put a stop payment on the check. And then somebody called me back and they had the plumber call me back. The plumber told me, "Well, you’re used to the old style things like old style toilets and old style faucets. They change. They got a plug inside there to save water." So I took the shower head off, put a hole through that plastic plug and it works great. I went to the bank and told them to reinstate the check.

But after they told me why I had no water pressure, they should tell people, "Okay, you’re used to the old style. This is the new code. There’s this part inside here in this shower head or this part inside this water faucet that causes the water to slow down. It’s this plastic part right here. You can use your imagination and take it from there. You gotta put a hole through the plastic parts to get the water to come out." I understand they cannot do it and they cannot violate the code for installations. But they should let people know that if they're used to one thing, they're not gonna have anymore of it and give the reason.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies and Mad City a 5 star review. You said it perfectly, happy wife is a happy life :). We appreciate your business and are glad to hear how happy you both are with your new bathtub.

Luxury Bath Technologies

Original review: April 18, 2017

My wife thought that the bathroom was old and it needed redoing. The sales rep from Mad City Windows and Baths was real nice and knowledgeable about everything. We got a bathroom tub and a shower, and the installation team from Luxury Bath Technologies was wonderful. The installation was a little bit longer than we thought it was because the bathroom was so old, but they did a good job. We’re very happy with the work they did. When I came home the day they got done, the wife gave me a kiss. She’s so happy. That tells it.

Hi Joan,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies and Mad City a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 17, 2017

I wanted to bring my bathroom up-to-date. Luxury Bath Technologies took out the bathtub and put in a shower. They were very efficient and kept everything very clean. I didn’t have to clean up anything. I was very happy with my experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife and I went to a home show and we saw a number of prospective providers of baths or remodeling of baths. And the one that Luxury Bath had compared to the others looked so much better. So we had them come to the house, sit down with us, and show us what they have. Their sales rep was very informative. He showed us a video and also showed us exactly how they take apart the bathroom, whatever it was for a tub or just a shower, what gets done behind the wall, and how everything including the piping gets redone. So I was very pleased with that rather than the fact that they just come in, slam something, and give me the same old fixtures that might have been here for 20 or 30 years.

It was about a day and a half to do the install and the guy knew exactly what he was doing. He was very good at it and also was very accommodating. In fact, he asked me questions such as “Do you want this over here or do you want this over there?”, “Do you want the soap dishes placed here?”, “Do you want the shelves there?", "Which way do you want the doors to slide back and forth? Would you want the outside or do you want the inside?” The shower off the master bathroom that he did was nicely done. It had frameless glass doors and bronze fittings. The overhead range shower was also exceptionally well done. I had one of the other bathrooms done by somebody else and it was fine, but not the quality that Luxury Bath provided.

Hi Jeannette,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies and Mad City a 5 star review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower and wish you nothing but the best in the future.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 15, 2017

I had kidney failure and wasn't able to use the tub so it was a good time to remodel the bathroom. And we were very pleased with our experience with Luxury Bath. The sales rep came to our house, explained everything to us, and was very polite. Their installers were quick. They got the stuff broken down and out, the full shower installed, and also didn't make a mess. Everything’s been wonderful. I'm liking the shower perfectly. Luxury Bath provided great service with a quick turnaround.

Hi Marie,

Thank you for giving Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you love your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 14, 2017

We had a leak for a little while and our bathroom was also old. It needed to be updated. Luxury Bath Technologies had good reviews on Angie’s List. We bought the tiles and they put it in. Logan, their sales rep, was amazing. He was honest and worked with us. If there was anything we thought might be an issue, he took care of it. He was just on the spot. The two guys who did the actual installation, Danny and Josh, were really good. There was another guy here who seemed to have a bit of an attitude, but he wasn’t around enough to make it an issue. The remodel done is great and we love it. Our experience was very positive. They’re very professional and made sure they did a good job. They were probably more of a perfectionist than I would have been to make sure the job's done right.

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies and Mad City a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and you putting your trust in us to get the job installed correctly. We are glad to hear that you're happy with your new shower.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 13, 2017

My experience with Mad City and Luxury Bath Technologies was pretty nice. They did a job well done in the time they said they’d get it done. I had a small tub which had a shower in it, but it was located in the middle of the tub. So I wanted to get that repositioned. The remodel was done by one person and I didn’t really think he could get it done in time, but he did. It took him a day. He took my tub out, replaced the walls, and put in the shower where I wanted it. He was nice and he cleaned up after himself. So it turned out real good and I was really satisfied. The sales rep was also a really nice guy.

Luxury Bath Technologies Company Profile