2. Homeowners
  3. Bathroom Remodeling

4.4/5 (174 ratings)

About Luxury Bath Technologies

Luxury Bath Technologies offers multiple solutions for your bathroom remodeling needs. With a wide variety of products, we are able to exceed your highest expectations.

Luxury Bath Technologies Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxury Bath Technologies?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxury Bath Technologies?

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

Very disappointed with the quality of service and lack of professionalism considering I paid $12K. My project was a disaster that begun the night they installed. Everything looked beautiful but after installers left & I signed the certification of satisfactory I noticed a blown out electrical outlet that fried the circuit breaker in my side bedroom & found out that installers had trouble with the plug and made the lights flicker. There was flooding in basement due to pipe connections done wrong, showerhead connection leaking after the 1st attempt to repair. It took 4 visits and complete removal wall to get the leaks fixed. By now construction mess left behind in wash room from cutting into my floorboards and bathroom flooring had to be redone because of the installers walking on freshly grouted tiles.

Manager Ray asked about the electrical problem. I explained I had added costs of $750 to repair due to surge from installers. There was no further response for over a week until today a message from the Office Manager Trisha **, threatening late fees on the balance of $627. I am not one to run to a lawyer but it's the principle of the matter. No matter how nice the presentation looks stay clear of these crooks.

Get buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 30, 2021

Very education. Never knew all these things were available. I believe I would love to remodel in the near future just on the new things I've learned. Would love to hire someone that knows their work. Someone whom it very professional.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

Company was just interested in our money, didn’t care about craftsmanship. First they promised it would be completed in one day, we had to wait two weeks to get glass installed. They left scratches on my walls.

Luxury Bath Technologies response

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue, so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Tammy in Customer Care for further assistance.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

We called a couple of places, got a couple estimates, and felt comfortable with Luxury Bath. They seemed reliable and their price was competitive. I also read reviews online, looked at different places, and they were all pretty favorable. We were happy with what we got done. It worked out about like they told us, except for one little hiccup, which they took care of immediately. The guy installed the shower and forgot to turn the water valves on. He knew exactly what happened, and he turned them on. My wife has been sick last year, and we needed the low threshold walk-in type of thing for her, and she’s very comfortable with it. We love it.

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Inland Empire a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Thank you in advance for any future referrals that you send us.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

We had Luxury Bath redo a bathroom and our experience with them was all pretty positive. They were clean and they did a nice job. They did everything in time and in budget, and gave us a little bit of options.

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath of New Jersey a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Thank you in advance for any future referrals that you send us.

Luxury Bath Corporate

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Luxury Bath Technologies' service is good. The salesman I dealt with went out and looked to make sure if I had the proper electrical setup so it could be done. Other people were just assuming it would be there. He was detailed in what he looked at. The guy who came out and did the installation did very well. However, they did not deliver the right tub with the gate in the right place. The way my bathroom is set, they got the gate as you go into it on the right, so it cannot be fixed. When we did it, it was supposed to be on the left because it opens into my commode. So, when you step out of the bath, you step right next to the commode and you have to step sideways. Other than that, everything was okay. As soon as the tub was delivered, it was all done in a two-week period. Overall, I like the tub.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Inland Empire a review. We appreciate your business and will contact your local dealer regarding the door placement.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: July 31, 2019

We contacted Luxury Bath as we were looking to remodel. We called and got scheduled with one of their selected contractors in our area. The contractor came and gave us a quote. After receiving the quote we went ahead and put a down payment on the order. A few days later we were told that we were misquoted and that the order would cost us more. At that point we decided to cancel the order as it was too expensive for us.

Unfortunately, after the contractor agreed to return our downpayment the contractor told us that they went and ordered our product anyways. After that we received no contact from the contractor. I then reached out to Luxury Bath and BCI Acrylic. All they attempted to do was contact the contractor. After 2 months of no luck and no help we are without and updated bathroom and do not have our money back. The customer service was not helpful at resolving this issue and this company sent us to a contractor that was even worse. Do not trust them.

Original review: May 1, 2019

Luxury Bath Technologies was at a program where they put up demo products and we chose them from there. During the initial process, I dealt with a very nice sales rep. We had the entire shower redone and the installation crew handled things very well. Everything went fine. We like the shower and it's serving us a purpose. It’s lovely-looking too. Luxury Bath did a fine job and it has satisfied me. I would recommend their people highly.

Hi Harriett,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send to our dealer.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 25, 2019

Bordner Home Improvement had Luxury Bath and that was what we went with. Bordner tore out the old tub and put in a new tub with walls around, and it took them two days. We are very happy with it and I was thinking about having them do our other bathroom. The crew that came in and do the work was very nice. The sales rep that I dealt with was a great guy, too. We were totally happy with Bordner. They did a fine job and everything is very good.

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Kansas City and Bordner a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new replacement tub. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send to our dealer.

Luxury Bath Technologies Corporate

Original review: April 23, 2019

Bordner Home Improvement suggested Luxury Bath products to us. We saw it the first time at Home Depot and I was it was kinda ugly. But when Bordner came out and we discussed updating our shower, they told us that that's the product they use. I was surprised. The installer was very knowledgeable and I was very surprised that the person who came out was a female. I was very happy about that. And I like that the shower that was installed is easy to squeeze and it's clean. I'm very happy with the product.

Hi Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to give Luxury Bath Technologies of Kansas City a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new bathroom.

Luxury Bath Technologies Company Information